[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suicide is for Pussies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 20
File: SharonStone1983.jpg (87 KB, 1024x1013) Image search: [Google]
SharonStone1983.jpg
87 KB, 1024x1013
Since we're talking suicide so much I think it's time we had a depression redpill thread. What's the point of being redpilled in everything else if you're just going to an hero and be a useless sack of rotting flesh in the ground?

Start here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drv3BP0Fdi8

>inb4 Ted X,D
Just fucking watch it.

1. Exercise every fucking day. No cheat days because your ancestors didn't get cheat days when a lion was chasing them. We adapted as a species to get around 4-8 hours of physical activity a day and most people don't do that. If you want to keep the laptop and TV at all costs then get a treadmill desk. It'll suck at first but you'll adapt within a week.

2. Fish oil. If you don't like fish then buy the little fish oil capsules and eat one every morning. If you're a vegan then eat the little algea omega 3s (since that's where fish get it from).

3. Be around people and communicate with them. Facebook and /pol/ don't count, you need to be able to see them up close and touch them. Go to church if you have to even if you don't believe.

4. Stop eating so much fucking sugar. The keto people may be meming hard but they're right on how sugar is destroying your brains.

5. Sunlight. It takes about 10 minutes in the sun with just your arms out to get the right amount of vitamin D a day. Go outside and play on your phone every now and then if that's what it takes.

6. All else fails then start microdosing LCD every few months or go balls to the wall with ayahuasca

You can do this!
>>
>>71772684
>/pol/ don't count
/pol counts negative. you have to socialize even more to make up for it.
>>
I'm not going to do any of that and will instead continue drinking myself into an early grave
>>
>>71772924
Not really. /pol/ is red meat. Good for 20-30 minutes a day but you wouldn't want to live off of it.
>>
>>71772684
>It takes about 10 minutes in the sun
How are Brits supposed to do this? All we have is eternal grey. There's about 13 days of clear sky in a year ..
>>
File: hope.png (143 KB, 437x599) Image search: [Google]
hope.png
143 KB, 437x599
>>71772684
help /pol/ is broken, it's actually trying to get me to improve my life. please advice
>>
File: nietzsche.jpg (17 KB, 194x300) Image search: [Google]
nietzsche.jpg
17 KB, 194x300
suicide is pretty redpilled desu
>>
>>71773265
Sunlight goes through clouds nigger

Most people's worst sunburns are on cloudy days at the beach
>>
When I see what has happened to my country...I no longer wish to grow old.
>>
File: 1460598750085.jpg (56 KB, 749x547) Image search: [Google]
1460598750085.jpg
56 KB, 749x547
>>71772684
>>
>>71772684
>start microdosing LCD every few months or go balls to the wall with ayahuasca

I'd do either in a heartbeat if I could find a reliable source.

tfw middle of nowhere.
>>
>>71772684

> suicide if for pussies
> only a small portion of attempts ever succeed and the risk for becoming a potato is high
>>
>>71772684
The red pill is a bitter thing to swallow. Not all are born with the strength to carry the weight of the world on their shoulders. For those who have courage I would also recommend mediation( just deep breaths and relaxation doesn't have to be spiritual) as a coping method. Op has the right of it, a man with strong political views should have a strong body to match. Exercise to your limits and feel unstoppable.
>>
We suffer because we are born
Living is a misery
>>
>>71773265
fish oil makes up for it
>>
File: MUSKsum_2778344b.jpg (86 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
MUSKsum_2778344b.jpg
86 KB, 620x387
Stop being a fucking pussy. Get your fucking shit together and start improving your life. No, you're not going to see gains next week, next month, or even next year. You have to go through a shit ton of work and pain before your life looks like something you can be proud of. I don't give a shit if you're a fat NEET shithead, start exercising and improving yourself right now.
>>
>>71775501
this
>>
>>71772684
Sharon Stone looked so good.
>>
>>71775391
What is going on in that picture?
>>
>>71776375
Mericans being badass
>>
>>71772684
>Exercise every fucking day. No cheat days because your ancestors didn't get cheat days

People in America exercise more today than at other point in recorded history. You could make the argument for physical male labor being more calorie intensive but that doesn't explain the female population which didn't expend nearly as many calories as modern women do between work and going to the gym.

>Stop eating so much fucking sugar.
This is the biggest factor, humans didn't even start eating refined sugars until Elizabethan times. They had high fat high protein diets supplemented with complex carbs like beans or bread (which was much higher in fiber and lower in sugars than today).

Your body will always encourage the general population to eat more calories than they expend, thats just fucking evolution. You can't get the general populous to win against their instincts.

Just eat less often (shoot for once a day) and when you DO eat make sure its heavy and filling and has minimal sugar and carbs. Its better for you to eat an entire steak smothered in butter than a single "low-fat" cookie.
>>
>>71775501
>>71776145
this thread is exactly about a solution to this kind of mindset tho
>>
File: IMG_5618.jpg (3 MB, 4272x2848) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5618.jpg
3 MB, 4272x2848
>>71776543
Yeah, I want to take my shirt off and bring my rifle to the next meeting.
>>
>>71776851
there is no solution, it's a fact retard

living is suffering no matter how good your life is
>>
>>71776953
>whomever took this in charge of photography
>>
Suicide is like the ultimate red pill? What are you talking about? Going out on your own terms is based af
>>
File: le_stoned_indian.jpg (98 KB, 450x386) Image search: [Google]
le_stoned_indian.jpg
98 KB, 450x386
>>71772684
>balls to the wall with ayahuasca
It takes a very special mind to understand and interpret the stories from the spirit vine.
>>
>>71776998
The trick is to get turned on by suffering and rejoice in pain.
>>
>>71776140

>GET RIPPED
>FUCK BITCHES
>STUDY STEM
>MAKE $
>BE RICH
>HAVE LOTS OF FRIENDS
>... Die ?

Enjoy your spiritually destitute existence, O citizen of the Kali Yuga. You'll probably start going to some Protestant Judeophilic church when you're close to death, in a last desperate attempt to find meaning in your existence. You'll panic on your deathbed when you realize that you dedicated your life to immediacy.

Materialism is a cruel god, m8. You'll learn that at the end.
>>
k.

tried all that.

doesn't help shit.

there comes a point when you just give up because it's pointless. once you go past that point, you can't go back. contrary to what some might think, this isn't necessarily a depressed way to view the world. do you see any other animal on earth doing what humans do? do you see them caring if they live or die? do you see them complaining or fighting against their nature? no. OP, you are fighting. stop fighting and your life will be better.

if suicide is for pussies then trying to fight against your nature is even worse.
>>
File: IMG_5609.jpg (3 MB, 4272x2848) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5609.jpg
3 MB, 4272x2848
>>71777019
That would be my brother.
>>
>>71777174
>if suicide is for pussies then trying to fight against your nature is even worse.

If you want to commit suicide, you are going against human nature.
>>
I'm gonna die soon and here is what I can tell you. I wanted to die 10 years ago and didn't do it. Now I wish I have done it then. So THINK NOW what is your life going to be in the future. Not good? Then fucking die now. Don't suffer 10 years for nothing.
>>
Lol just smoke pot
>>
>>71777173
different anon
what u recommend?
>>
>>71776609
You lost me at eat once a day. Not appropriate diet for someone behold wants to build muscle.
>>
>>71772684
4chan has changed the meaning of meme so I'm not sure what
<The keto people may be meming hard but they're right on how sugar is destroying your brain
>>
>>71777299
Tell him his exposure is shit.
>>
>>71777452
Sure. If you want to go to prison and get fucked by a big nigger. Have fun with that desu.
>>
>>71777173
These things are worth striving for to some extent, but it shouldn't be the basis of your whole existence.
>>
>>71777767
Actually they will make you unhappy. Happiest life is peaceful and relaxed.
>>
>>71777174
Humanity goes through literal hell for years of evolution just to be better at surviving and you think its natural to commit suicide.... Just do desu senfam nothing will be lost because your clearly retarded.
>>
>>71777846
Well if you have those things it's easier to be peaceful and relaxed isn't it....
>>
>>71778069
You have compete and worry. It's a constant battle. Relaxed and peaceful is when you don't have to fight.
>>
>>71776998
>>mindset
not solution to reality you whiny bitch, you looked for the negative again, your life aint so rough and WE know this, you just dont want to do the work and improve cause its too haaard
>inb4 "you dont know the shadowy depths in the abyss that is my life *insert bad-word*"
so many of ya goin around
>>71777173
another one
>exercise
>sex
>friendships
>implying any of those are material
dumbass
his post didnt even mention those, he mentioned 1, MAYBE 2, out of 7 that were in your pussyass post
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 850x400
>>71777581

Check out of the world for a bit. Don't be a bourgeois. Start reading and studying the classics, as well as certain modern authors - Steiner, Guenon, esp. Evola. Learn that there is a spiritual world, even if modern man in his pride has forgotten about it. It's possible to know peace; but it isn't easy. It comes from knowledge and inner development.

Evola talks about a "differentiated type." He also calls them "aristocrats of the soul." The first step is to go searching for truth and spiritual meaning - this is the meaning of the biblical adage about desiring faith more than gold. The necessary prerequisite is a deep dissatisfaction with modern existence - not yours in particular, but in a general sense. If one is perfectly happy to work 9-5 during the week, spend evenings watching sports and weekends guzzling cheap beer, one will never even come close to what is essential.
>>
Suicide is the ultimate redpill
>>
>>71777452
23 years old, been smoking pot since I was 16. Depression and suicide ideation since 18. I continue to smoke every day and all it offers is a temporary release.

You think you'd be all mellow about it but after the high wears off you start realizing how much your life sucks.
>>
>>71778069
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21j_OCNLuYg
>>
>>71777647
I'll tell him some faggot on a Burmese finger painting forum doesn't like the exposure on some of his bullshit test shots.
>>
>>71778153
Life is a constant battle. The struggle is what makes it worth it. You wanna give up go and do it and stop shitting mine and others lives with your pessimistic bullshit.
>>
>>71778362
Ha ha ha ha ha. It's not about pessimism. Watch this.
>>71778240
>>
>>71777594
it doesn't matter a wink if you eat 2000 at 7 pm or 500 4 times a day, except that in the latter case your blood sugar is kept spiked and causes you to snack and eat more calories and sugar than you would be able to stand in a single sitting. In fact most people eat a dinner of 1500-2000 calories for dinner ON TOP of eating hundreds of extra calories for breakfast, lunch, and snacks.

For working out eating right a big meal right after ensures you will be able to bulk and cut at the same time. If you already low bodyweight obviously you don't need to take measures to watch your intake. My bf was 230 pounds when I met him and fat his whole life and now he eats once a day and works out every 3 days or so and is down to 165 and 9% bodyfat at 6 foot. no other diets or schemes did shit for him.
>>
>>71778162
lel you thick cunt
>>
I don't want to be dependent on the church.
I don't want to be dependent on sugar.
I don't want to be dependent on social activity.
I don't want to be dependent on fish oil.
I don't want to be dependent on the sun.
I don't want to be dependent on exercise.
I want to be independent and then interdependent.

I want to be free.
>>
>>71778584
You can suck my balls.
>>
>>71778290
Sounds like your whole family needs to get gud.
>>
>>71773265
Looks like you have to kill yourselves
>>
>>71778488
Your not taking into account how the body processes protein which is essential for muscle growth . Your body can only process so much at one so of I was to eat my 250 g of protein for a day in one meal. Almost all of it would go to waste. Your method might work for weight loss, but I guarantee more people here are too skinny and non muscular as opposed to fat.
>>
>>71778518
>non-American speech
you're trying too hard to fit in, is this what this "boo hoo why cant life be easy" act about?? ;)
>>
Can anyone give me stories about them getting better from having horrible shit happen to them leading to depression, need some proof I can make it, haven't left my bed in a while and it'd really help
>>
>>71778240
Part of enjoying life for me and pretty much every one else is pushing your self to be successful. Sure you could have an easy simple life and not try anything challenging, but you won't be a strong man at the end of it. And when the hardships come, and they will... It will be the men who overcame the struggle who prevail. Ask a man who lived through ww2 if life was easy. Ask him why he didn't just give up.
>>
>>71778206
meh, that's the most normie thing i've read all day
>>
File: 1460390719224.png (170 KB, 720x370) Image search: [Google]
1460390719224.png
170 KB, 720x370
>>71773302
don't worry, jidf is trying to combat this with all the bait threads
>>
>>71779034
There was a story of a guy who wanted to kill himself so he went to mexico and spent a few weeks doing cocaine and hookers before he killed himself (because why not?). He had such a good time that he realized that life was worth living.
>>
>>71779133
You sound like a faggot
>>
>>71779034
What happened?
>>71779115
When you compete you have to deal with cunts you can't murder.
>>
>>71779133

If you think Julius Evola is normie, you're not the audience he was writing for tbqh family. Better guzzle a 1664 and watch some televised sports, cuckboy.
>>
Oh look its another "just do it" advice thinking what works for them works for everyone else.
>>
>>71779115
Ask the man who lived through ww2 he would do it again
>>
>>71779269
Like I said , if you don't like it go ahead and opt out. Just don't try and stop others in the thread who actually have some balls.
>>
>>71779383
My grandfather did, and he would. Because he was proud of the sacrafice he made for his grandchildren.
>>
>>71779384
It's not about suicide. I'm talking about preferences. Do you prefer to live peaceful life or worry about stock prices all day long until you get stroke?
>>
>>71779330
no i'm saying the shit you wrote was normie shit
>>
>>71779543

And I'm saying that in that post I paraphrased portions of Ride the Tiger, a book by Evola. Who's the normie now, cuckcommander?
>>
>>71779521
What has stock prices got to do with anything. I don't want an easy life. It's struggle that makes us men. Pic related even though not merican.
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 640x568) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 640x568
>>71779034
Sure.

My ex left me and our kids a few days after Christmas last year. We had been together since we were 16, and I was still very in love with her. So now I'm a single father of three children, the youngest being 6 months.

I decided from day one that I could either let the loss and responsibility consume me, or I could fight everyday to make my life enjoyable and productive.

In four months I've lost over 50 lbs, moved states (to be close to family), started my own business, and I've been going on dates with much higher quality women than I ever thought I deserved. I had to completely start from scratch (due to having to drop out of college as well) but I wake up every day and try to stay positive.

Don't get me wrong, it takes constant effort and a lot of work to raise yourself from the gutter. If you can do it though it is worth every minute of pain.
>>
>>71779543
Yeah cos so many "normies" read evola you fucking idiot
>>
>>71779660
Ok then what are you doing here?
>>
>>71772684

I suffered mild depression around 14 to 18.

Problem was that I was smart enough to understand how fucking fat I was at that age (maybe 180lbs @ 5.10).

I felt ugly and unattractive.

Then someone got me into martial arts, and I threw myself into it. I found a teach who was amazing at keeping a high energy class running. I started with 1 class a day, then moved to 2 classes when my stamina increased. Then I did all 3 class levels a day, and eventually got offered an assistant job, running the kids classes.

So I was basically exercising from 4pm to 10pm, 6 days a week. I was incredibly fit, super high energy, even though people commented that I looked like a skeleton or cancer patient, I felt fucking amazing.

My weight plummeted down to 140lbs.

I simply stopped caring for food. It was an inconvenience for me. All I cared about was fighting and being a better fighter. I did this for years, until I considered myself the best fighter in our school, but it was never enough.

I developed a serious ego problem. You know that scene in Fight Club, where Nortan and Pitt are on the bus and just size people up? That was me. I felt invincible. I could beat the shit out of anyone. I was a true alpha male in my eyes.

tldr: Become everything you feel that you are. Just do it. Fuck what anyone says or thinks or says you're a wannabe. What you are in your head is all that will ever matter.
>>
>>71779642
that dude too then i guess, who cares
>>
File: 1438026339721.jpg (25 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1438026339721.jpg
25 KB, 300x300
>ree normies
you people are fucking pathetic, feeling sorry for yourself and taking enjoyment out of victimizing yourselves.

Grow a pair and live life, you faggots.
>>
>>71779781
Posting things relevant to the thread?
>>
>>71779883
You're a loser?
>>
>>71772684
My mother abused me
My father abandoned me
I left school because i never connected with anyone
I've been in therapy for years with no progress
I only don't suicide because i fear i might botch it and up brain damaged or crippled

Why wouldn't i suicide if i want to?
>>
Here is redpill

If you are able to even post on this shit board

You aren't nearly depressed

T. Fuck you man up
>>
>>71780158
Join IRA
>>
>Suicide is for pussies
OP try telling that to the CIA agent who just popped a cyanide pill in order to prevent the enemy from getting information.
>>
>>71780005
If you think so that's fine.
>>
>>71779728
who cares about the specific author. what he said was just store brand enlightened non-conformist masturbation. millions of narcissistic idiots with their own versions of that shit. they're as good as normies
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 581x308) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 581x308
>>71773058
This desu
>>
>>71780254
I'm asking you.
>>
>>71780342
No
>>
>>71780268

Kek. Far from it. Of course, you'd actually have to read the books to make an informed argument on the subject.

I wouldn't worry about it though - Evola's books are long and filled with difficult vocabulary words. You'd be better off with something from Oprah's Top 50.
>>
>>71780268
Your cynical contrarian "trying is lame" attitude is more common and boring than anything he said.
>>
>>71780158

Life is more than the suffering you endured with your family.

Learn from it and move on.
>>
>>71779812
I want to rule the world, not because I want to fuck bitches on a yacht for thirty years, but because curiosity is not a renewable resource.

Curiosity is like a car. Its fuel?

CONTROL.
>>
>>71780158
>>71780618

To expound, I'm saying that you already endured so much abuse and loss.

Killing yourself only compounds the pain, and now you're just abusing yourself.

Why cheat yourself out of the time you have left.

The world is full of people who are crippled, broken, dead inside.

You could be worse off, remember that.
>>
>>71773388
>implying Nietzche didn't despise nihilists
>>
>>71781171
Gratefulness cannot be given from one person to another, that's called jealousy.
>>
>>71772684
youre already a useless sack of shit on pol on friday talking shit about something you will never understand how are you not in the wrong here lol fuck off neet go talk to your mom bout the tendies virgin
>>
>>71781171
This. Killing yourself is just letting everyone who ever hurt you, everyone hates and every thing that tried to bring you down; win. When the world doesn't want you your mere existence is a giant middle finger.
>>
>>71779269
Nothing today, just my whole life, I'll greentext it
> be born to average middle class American family
> dad works super hard owning his own business, don't really get to do too much with him
>become really close with my grandpa because I have no male influence
>suddenly one day stop seeing him(found out later it was because he choked my sister)
>only friends are two girls who abuse the shit out of me, parents are too busy to care
>dad starts having problems with his heart, has to give up his business for a much lower paying job
>about 7 now, we move to town full of violent blacks that beat the hell out of my sister all the time
>those same two girls move with us and continue to be our neghbors
> at least I start seeing my grandpa again
>get super close, my best memories as a child is going fishing with him
>find out when I'm ten my mom is having another kid
>11 now, we are about to move again because the nogs were threatening me now too
>happy bc only a town away from grandparents
>but first we're all going to Disney!!!
>"hey grandpa, want to go on this ride with me?!"
>he sits next to me
>as we get off he looks drunk, falls and has a seizure
>I watch my best friend die right in front of me
>get home
>my dog is dead
>everyone in new town hates me
>make friends with nice girl
>jk she's a 13 year old prostitue and gets me into drugs at 12
>first girlfriend craves my name in her leg and threatens suicide if I leave her
>later down the road beat my cousin because I walked in on him molesting my sister, for some reason I'm the hated one and no one does anything because his mom is a child crimes prosecutor
>plenty of other shit but this is already way too much blog post for me
>>
>>71781509
Carves*
>>
>>71781253

Jealousy is a foreign feeling to me.

I've never felt it. I'm happy with who I am and I see through the illusion of disparity.

We're all different states of emotion, facets of the same being. Ownership is literally meaningless. You don't 'own' anything, not even your body.

You hold on to yourself for a period of 40 to 90 years, often less than that, and then it's gone.

Make the best of these years, learn everything that you can, and remember that jealousy is really resentment because the individual lacks an understanding of how we're all really the same entity.

I can never feel jealousy because we don't own anything. In fact, physical ownership of these temporary things is a burden unto itself.

Free yourself. Everything must go!
>>
>>71781506
Damn those are some delicious cheeks
>>
>>71781506
To the victor go the spoils, though :'(
>>
I used to be very weak. I considered suicide, went to a shrink, took SSRIs. Now my hatred has made me strong. Gas the bikes, race war now!
>>
>>71781509
Don't let anger or pain or fear motivate you. If it can motivate you to do something, it can also hold you back from your potential.
>>
>>71780582
dude dont get so defensive
what you said was generic anti-mainstream "look at me im so redpilled and esoteric" masturbatory pseudo-advice. don't retreat to telling me i need to know an author's whole corpus to react to it. you said what you said in a certain way and context, stand by it or don't

>>71780583
not exactly my pov but good to see you've transcended all those pleb biases and blindly rushing to conclusions
>>
>>71781958

>>71781958

M8, your inability to understand it is not evidence that it's "pseudo-advice." If you find it too vague you might've asked me to explain in further detail what I meant, which I would've been prepared to do. Instead you dismissed it out of hand. It's indicative of a reflexive closing of the mind which many people in today's world experience the moment someone begins talking about spiritual matters. This may be due in part to the preponderance of New Age garbage which purports to give spiritual advice; but I assure you that Evola does not fall into that category.

Now, if you expect me to have written a five-post treatise summarizing Revolt Against the Modern World, we can agree that that would be asking a bit much, yes? Instead I gave the bare minimum. Would you like to know more?
>>
>>71781958
You could learn something from the man your attacking.
>>
>>71772684
>half of americans are friendless
>just go out and make friends bro

Can't you just admit that this part is not something an individual can control? Friendship requires multiple people you can't pin the blame on one person.
>>
I did all this stuff for a while (except #5), and it brought me out of a deep depression. But then it came back with a vengeance even while I was still doing all those things. Depression is like cancer. You can go through chemo and be in remission. Then bam, it's back harder than ever and no amount of chemo will bring you back. Then you dead. Some people are just fucked. The best I can manage now (and it requires me to do the things in your list) is to be in a state of apathy and indifference 80% of the time.
>>
>>71772684
>work outside in construction
>My favorite food is tilapia or whatever that fake bacalhau fish it, because its impossible mode to find dried and salted cod(real cod) where I live.

>still depressed and suicidal
>guys I work with are at the end of their rope too, cant afford shit and they just save their money to buy meth or go to the titty bar every once in a while.

Yeah OP, you're a fucking DIPSHIT.
If people are depressed, there are obvious reasons, and they're situational. If you're getting a raw deal in life, everyone thinks you're below shit and that unemployed people are better than you, girls wont give you a second look and guys here haven't even busted a nut instead a chick in months either...
Of course you're going to get depressed.
You know what our ancestors also did? They raped the shit out of women, and if they didn't like it they got the shit smacked out of them once you bought her for a sheep or a cow. No cheat divorce or alimony for her.

No, I'm not going to watch some scrawny nu male ivory tower faggot tell me stupid shit he thought up on his free time.
>TEDx
So its not even the legit Ted, he's just trust fund baby.

Fuck you and fuck your thread.
>>
>>71783790

Honestly I felt this way for a long time too.

I felt like the depression lingered, just beyond my vision, waiting, watching, aware and ready to sink me down again. It was a heavy dark feeling.

Now, I'm not 100% sure of whether I entered a state of shock to reach where I am now, or it's just age, but I no longer feel that lurking dark heavy feeling. It's gone.

I believe that depression is a mental disease. If you convince yourself that it's gone, then it really is gone.

But if you have any doubt that it's hanging around, then it will be.

It's something that you absolutely have to believe you're cured of, or you're just not.
>>
>>71773058
But you're too handsome and young to make a big decision like that. You're being ridiculous.

Your demons are just tricky little things in your imagination, nothing more.
>>
>>71783790
And it makes it worse that we don't understand it at all, half of everyone that find out is like omg lol ik im so depressed too I take kilonopin I told my doctors how hard being pansexual was and he gave it to me right away XD and the other half just says get the fuck over it because they truly have no idea
>>
had a revelation about how to take life a while ago

its all about the long game
we live in a world where everything changes rather quickly
our minds are slow to change especially once you get older

the adult game is the slow game.
one step on the path
one word on the page
one chip off the sculpture at a time

instant gratification is an oxymoron
>>
File: 1460324691466.png (171 KB, 343x432) Image search: [Google]
1460324691466.png
171 KB, 343x432
My theory is that someone becomes depressed because their life is in a state of dysfunction.

The person has no vision they work towards, no task for each day that they want to engage with, with an end goal that they want.

What I'm saying is that basically it boils down to work, and the task a person sets for themself. It'll be tough, but it's something you want. You already know the answer of what it is you want. I know it's scary, and hard, but there's no reward like it when you make the earnest weffort to becoming the kind of person you want to be and it pays off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPOvePioFF0
>>
>>71784027
You're probably on to something here. The times I've pulled myself out of depression, I did feel like I was truly cured. The problem is, traumatic events can break this belief enough to bring it back. Age does probably have something to do with it since you can learn how to deal with future events thanks to previous experiences. The stuff that would've put me in a depression at 15 wouldn't do that today.
>>
>>71778715
As a Doctor, I concur.
>>
>>71784181

The worst is when people tell you to "just go get medicated, depression is caused by a chemical imbalance!"

The "chemical imbalance" theory of depression enrages me. There is literally no conclusive evidence that it's the case. We don't even have a model of what a "chemically balanced" brain would look like. Yet people talk about depression like it's a fact, and all you need to do is take the pill, ignoring the fact that many depressed patients do not respond to medication at all. People seriously think it's the same as a diabetic taking insulin.
>>
How to reverse the effects of sugarvon the brain?
>>
>1. Who cares what my prehistoric ancestors did to survive? I live in the first world, and I don't need to worry about being sniped by a jungle cat.

>2. I hear this a lot, but it sounds like witch science. Funny how snake oil, the universal name for fake shit, shares oil with fish oil.

>3. Fair enough.

>4. Fair enough. No need to use memes like 'keto' just don't eat the sugar fatty.

>5. Literally ok.

>6. What.

I want to kill you op. I think that would cure my depression.
>>
>>71772684

I would also say it's important to read up on attachment Theory and on how important close relationships are during our first three years of life. It's essential for the brains development. Parents who comfort and help you deal with your emotions = stable person later in life with normal social behavior, parents who don't help you deal with emotions, act with anger etc to your feelings = depressed person with other difficulties.

I would suggest Reading "why love matters".
>>
>>71785274
My dad is a Russian alcoholic that wouldn't allow my mom to comfort baby me when I cried because he thought it would "toughen me up". Th..th..thanks, Dad.
>>
>>71779680
>single father
I know that feel.

I have been working the same job and used to have the same wife for over 7 years (after completing vocational school) and had a really good income. However, my wife said that she was disgusted by my line of work because she thinks that what I do is somehow wrong. Now I'm a 6'4" chef at Wendy's with a 9" dick and a little boy to look after, whose mommy doesn't see him but once every other weekend.
>>
>>71785799
>>71779680
I make 230k a year after taxes btw.
>>
File: image.jpg (212 KB, 1600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
212 KB, 1600x800
>>71774062
Look up purposechem. Research chemical vendor that sells something called 1P-LSD. Start buying that shit. It's basically the same fucking thing, and the science behind it is a bit elusive, but biochemists think it metabolizes into LSD in the liver.
>>
>>71785274
>>71785592
My mom never let baby me cry. She said when she enevtually told a nurse, they got pissed off at her and told her I needed to cry, it was my only way to communicate. I grew up socially awkward, with few friends and little confidence in expressing myself. Starting to think there's a connection.
>>
>>71772684
This is pretty solid advice. I just had major back surgery and I had to walk a lot to recover. I still do, except now I run. Also joined a church, talking to people gets easier.
>>
>>71786721
I've also always wanted to do ayahuasca, but I don't want just "buy mix" off some shady motherfucker I want the complete experience.
>>
>>71785799
>>71785831
>chef at Wendy's
>I make 230k a year after taxes btw
i think you slipped an extra 0 in there faggot
>>
god op is a fag. FISH OIL?

seriously, were all just dirt shambling around on legs. dont get all huffy and puffy cause some people want to go back to the deep black.

faggets every 1 of us
>>
>>71787265
no, I mean 230 K, as in, TWO HUNDRED AND THIRTY thousand.

Mad? I bet you fell for the STEM honeypot. KEK!
>>
>>71787454
holy shit you need to get laid
>>
>>71772684
People say that man, but it's not true. There's only two kinds of people who can kill themselves. People who are so broken, they don't even see the body that's dying as their own, and people with more strength then most of us will ever have.

I talked about killing myself when I was an angsty teenager, but I don't have the strength for that. The most basic desire of every living creature is to survive at any cost.. I'm way too much of a pussy to be able to commit suicide.
>>
>start microdosing LCD every few months or go balls to the wall with ayahuasca

Wait what?
Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.