[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nationalist Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 10
File: Nations.jpg (109 KB, 694x432) Image search: [Google]
Nations.jpg
109 KB, 694x432
It's funny, but in order to fight Globalism, Nationalists from all over the world must unite and talk about ways that we can preserve the nationalism of our own nations.

As Americans, as Europeans, as Asians, how can we Nationalists around the world help preserve our nation, and resist Globalism?

What are the best ways to do it historically? What can each of us, individually do to help?
>>
File: 1461180005119.jpg (1 MB, 2376x2032) Image search: [Google]
1461180005119.jpg
1 MB, 2376x2032
>>71760218
Its fucking hilarious but its the Truth.

The SD marching in Sweden is nice but they need pegida from Germany, Ukip from england, FN from france and Trump supporters from America to join them. They wont get the message until their are millions in the streets
>>
as europeans ?

fuck off im dutch
>>
Nationalism is literally cancerous retarded shit.

>hurr durr i'm so proud of randomly being born in a particular location.
>>
>>71760624

>FN from France

Do they still have a chance? I thought that was finished.
>>
File: 1461132124692.jpg (802 KB, 2376x1424) Image search: [Google]
1461132124692.jpg
802 KB, 2376x1424
Why won't our billionaires fund us like Soros funds the left. Putin is probably worth trillions of dollars

>>71760698
This is what we are fighting for the dutch to have their own country. Accept help from the rest of the nationalist in Europe. We need to fight as a group to preserve the nation states that have made us the most prosperous people on earth
>>
>>71760698

No, you're German now.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/662472/EU-federal-europe-European-army-merging-German-Dutch-forces
>>
>>71760769
Marion almost got 50% of the vote last election she will when next time
>>
File: Logo.png (24 KB, 374x140) Image search: [Google]
Logo.png
24 KB, 374x140
>>71760218
American Nationalist here. Trying to get the party to get different designs.
>>
>>71760218
The first step consists in writing a concise declaration of principles applicable to broad range of nationality which will lay the ideological foundations of this political struggle.

The second step, which is somewhat embedded in the first step, consists of laying out a plan, a personal program, people can adhere to in order to be able to develop a sense of inner strength which will help them overcome to current social climate, which will be extremely hostile to the views developed within the movement.

The third step consists of building up the intellectual machinery necessary in order to allow the movement to grow. In other words, if the nationalist ideology is to become influential, it will necessarily have to acquire new members by converting people away from opposed ideological stances or from their position of apathy. This imply the production of an ideological critic developed by the nationalist movement.

Most people on /pol/ are more or less already engaged in the first step at a personal level, in the sense that all of us already adhere to a form of ideology which does not conform to current social norm, which is why we cannot express ourselves in public. This is true even if the ideology is only vaguely understood and confused. Most, however, have not reached the second step. There is no sense of strength or of disregard for the consequences of the promotion of our views.
>>
File: Fate.jpg (278 KB, 1000x976) Image search: [Google]
Fate.jpg
278 KB, 1000x976
>>71760947

I feel as though Fate of Empires could help us outline some of this.
>>
>>71760947
So we need to

>write a declaration of independance

>We need to take personal responsibility for yourself

>Set up a school system

I would add that we need to re-establish blood sport, firearm training and MMA in schools
>>
>>71760754
That's not what nationalism is.

Nationalism is not pride for the accident of your life but rather love for the conditions under which you live. A country isn't just a set of arbitrary lines on a map, an artificial identity foisted upon you at birth, but is rather the power of an entity -- perhaps a people, perhaps a nation -- to enforce it's laws over a territory, laws which are the result of a particular historical line of development unique among all the people of the earth. In this sense, a country is a way of life maintained by and for a people in a certain geographic location at a point in time.

Nationalism is the understanding that this way of life, this sovereignty over a territory, the result of this particular unique historical development, is both fragile, precious, and something to be protected and loved.

Nationalism is also the recognition that there are other such people, such lines of development throughout the world, and that those can and should be respected as well. Nationalism isn't only for one people but for all kinds of people and it is what creates the diversity of this earth, which we seem to be hell bent on destroying.
>>
>>71760754
>Fuck my grandparents parents and children

How do you people even exist??
>>
>>71760218
>of our own nations.

nations are just big prison camps

nationalists are just wanna be capos

just stay stupid
>>
>>71760754
>meanwhile, at gay pride parades
>hurr durr I'm so proud of being randomly born as a sexual deviant
unless you think people aren't born gay, you white cis-male shitlord
>>
File: flag.jpg (13 KB, 259x343) Image search: [Google]
flag.jpg
13 KB, 259x343
>nationalism is ok when you're a shit skin

>it's even ok when you're said shitskin in someone else's country being nothing but a trillion-dollar parasite

>but it's bad when whitey's proud of his country

>and it's only bad when it's whites

This is the liberal narrative, people.
>>
>>71761605
How do we get millions of Europeans to vote in sanctuary cities for Trump?
>>
>>71761309
>declaration of independence

More like a manifesto. I would agree with you that the declaration of independence is an instance of a manifesto.

>personal responsibility

I'm thinking more of something like a religious practice, a pseudo religion. We all agree, I believe, that religion, on top of purporting to have a theological or metaphysical value, also have a social and psychological value. They help nurture group cohesion, consciousness, personal discipline, and are a source of moral strength for those people who will need it when going against the current. They help us extract ourselves from the noxious influence of ideological fashion by offering us a sort of fulcrum on which we can exercise some force.

We need to create a kind of practice which will have those qualities. A sort of pseudo religion.

>school system

Think more the Frankfurt School but for that alt-right.

>>71761117

Fatalism will be of little help no?
>>
>>71761426
>that level of strawmanning
>>
>>71761579
>born gay

If true then why have reproductive organs? Why still have an asshole not biologically designed to accomodate cock and instead leaves the body open to more illness and disease as well as needing enemas because after a while those people can't shit on their own at all?

What you call "natural" is as natural as downs syndrome and any other defect.
>>
>>71761573
Borders keep the third world out of the first world

You wouldn't like it if the 'prison camp' ever stopped being a thing
>>
>>71760947

I think we actually have an arguing point with liberals on nationalism.

But you can't necessarily call it nationalism with liberals or they get triggered and call you a Nazi.

Meanwhile, Conservatives are more likely to understand that the World Economy needs to be fought. They're always against the IMF and the Fed.

I'm not sure how Europeans should argue it in their countries.
>>
File: 1458272260087.jpg (101 KB, 728x636) Image search: [Google]
1458272260087.jpg
101 KB, 728x636
>>71761855
>not knowing the wonders of prostate stimulation
>>
File: 1452057253423.png (167 KB, 500x384) Image search: [Google]
1452057253423.png
167 KB, 500x384
>>71760769
They are far from finished, it is the first party in france by the number of voters.
The only problem is the second turn election system, ALL of the others parties coalise to vote against the FN on the second turn of each election, but even this strategy is less ans less efficient.
>>
>>71760218
Only real nationalists left in Estonia are EKRE.
They're decent, but I don't they'd ever win an election. The Russaboos and Europaboos make everything so much harder.

Fuck everyone.
>>
>>71761813
It is a Declaration of independence from globalism. We should just admit we are colonized by globalists
>>
>>71761815
A country is the place your grandparents and parents built. Its not a strawman its what it is. You're a fucking loser
>>
File: cartoon2.jpg (60 KB, 506x372) Image search: [Google]
cartoon2.jpg
60 KB, 506x372
>>71760754
That's right, goy. You are an individual. You have no history, culture, language, beliefs. No genetic difference between you an Khosian tribesman!

Nationalism may work well for Israel, goy. But I think we can agree both agree that nationalism should only be in the hands of non-whites. Good goy.
>>
>>71762000
I believe the starting point of our argumentation will be the following thesis : at the end of WWII, the west, sitting a top of the world, decided to universalize its own historical context to the rest of the world. Its vision of what man was, of what it needed, of what it's highest ideal were, where declared to be not just the result of a particular historical process having taken place in a European context, but rather as being the natural consequence of the nature of human being themselves. As a result, the specific identity of the western world was taken away from it and given to the rest of the world, and it made us stop being mindful of national differences.

We started to see all human being as aspiring to the same things, to the European model, which has as a corollary that integration is not merely possible, but even natural. Since all human aspire to the same thing, it must be the case that Europe, through chance or some other means, is the final form of all civilization. Thus, by taking any given human being on the planet and transplanting them into Europe, he would necessarily assimilate into the culture and become a full blown European, which is to say in this model a full blown human, since the environment would finally allow him to achieve is full human potential and satisfy is deepest human longings.

The best institutional expression of such a view is to be seen in the so called UNIVERSAL declaration of HUMAN rights, a document elaborated by western powers as a result of the western historical progress and which embodies a certain brand of western values. It never the less is not called the "Western declaration of human rights", but was rather declared to be universal. This is arrogance.
>>
>>71762843
If you want to be effective you have to talk in such a way that you incorporate both your own views and the views of those you are trying to convince. If you present people with a conceptual framework -- in your case, globalist elite and NWO -- that has no point of contact with their own, they will find it very jarring and will simply consider you a loony.

This will be all the more so if you express yourself very emotionally.
>>
>>71763207

Hey Georgia!

>>71763360

I agree with you entirely on these points.

The biggest argument against this would be "But culture is always changing"
>>
>>71763360
This, make sure you blame globalism on Europe, that way liberals will see globalism as a result of white imperialism, and therefore hate it.

This is perfect, but maybe make it a little less wordy/high and mighty sounding.

The trouble is though, in America, the national identity includes our immigrants, at least the early immigrants, like the black slaves forcibly brought here. You'll find it pretty hard to convincing anyone (including me) that blacks should "go back to Africa" or even just segregate themselves in our own country, especially because just like European Americans, African Americans are mutts, and don't belong in any one place in Africa.
>>
>>71761605
As a Mexican I can tell you that you have my permission to take down that flag. It won't be as disrespectful that it being placed there by a bunch of parasites
>>
>>71763889
>The biggest argument against this would be "But culture is always changing"

But this is a complete non argument. Nationalism isn't a static philosophy. It is not conservatism or the idea that a society should never change. I have stated that nationalism acknowledge that society at any given stage is the result of a particular historical line of development and no one in their right mind would deny that societies undergo constant modification in order to adapt themselves to the changes in their material condition as well as the evolution of their spiritual, moral and intellectual character.

But a nationalist know where he comes from. He knows where he stands today and he also make a resolute decision as to where he wants to go tomorrow, in accordance with the particular historical, social, cultural and intellectual development of what he perceives to be his nation.

Now, how do we decide? How do we decide what changes to enact if any? We must first ask the question "What is it that we want?"

And so to merely state that societies change, and that therefore we should accept all sort and manner of change no matter what it is, with no regard as to the disrespect it may have toward our own particularities and character, without regard to the degree of arrogance that may embedded in the idea of this particular change, without regard to the result it will produce, is quite simply insane.

All changes we may impose upon ourselves will differ from one another. They are not all of equal value. We cannot state "society changes" as a way to declare all types of changes to be equal.
>>
>>71760218
>being a nationalist
kek
As if the elites give a fuck about your "race" or country. The instant a nationalist becomes rich he will forget all about his nationalistic pride. That's why all nationalistic people are poor.
>>
>>71764012
The actual text expressing this my thesis that western nations, from a position of geopolitical dominance, imposed their standard on the rest of the world (and it's not an original thesis) is actually lengthier than what you saw here. It can be substantiated by evidence of two kind. First, of the position of absolute of the west over the rest of the world and, second and more importantly, of the fact that other nations and culture around the world recognized this so called "universalism" as being nothing of the kind. They knew the west was pressing itself upon them.

>American nationalism

The problem is not as specifically American as you may think. While it is true that American nationalism must necessarily include its black population as part of its identity and history, it is a fact now that most western nations all have a sizable portion of their population be of non European extraction.

This is where the sell will be extremely difficult. The boomers imposed this demographic situation on all of their descendants to, quite literally, the end of times. Ethnic demographic changes cannot be reversed -- decrease in population can -- and I believe they took that decision for frivolous reasons, to satisfy their own moral craving, their own ideological appriorism. How should we convince citizens of and immigration background that there is some value in them recognizing that the country in which they live is closely ties with the European people? How will we tell them that we have a legitimate claim to want to have these countries stay mainly European without appearing to be hostile toward them? Yet we do not hate them, yet we do not wish arm to them.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.