[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pedowood Thread #4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40
File: brothers.jpg (180 KB, 612x458) Image search: [Google]
brothers.jpg
180 KB, 612x458
The lowdown, what we know so far: Attention whore and supposed "child actor" made a thread on Plebbit detailing his molestation as a young star in Malibu. The thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/confession/comments/4e8ogv/remorse_i_am_a_former_child_actor_coping_with_a/

Information that can be gleamed from that thread about him and his show:

>Male, cock was sucked.
>Primetime TV show child actor.
>Has sibling who had or has drug addiction.
>Addicted to heroin.
>Likely under 12 when molested.
>Was molested by executives as well as "small-role actors."
>Is still recognisable years after show ended, likely looks very young for his age.
>Wants nothing to do with reunion for show, says actors who played brothers also do not want reunion because they were molested as well.
>Show rarely reruns on television, leaving the actor impoverished.
>Had brothers in show but he says "not 3 or 4 brothers." Can not be 2 brothers, "the actor[s] who played by brother[s] were also molested." Likely 5 brothers.
>Posed naked in Malibu homes, show was likely shot in California.
>Show ended ~10 years ago.
>Actor who played father is more popular for role after show ended.
>>
I searched hundreds of shows on Wikipedia by the date they ended. I scanned 2004--2007, quite thoroughly. The only shows I didn't check for were cartoons.

I used to watch Everybody Loves Raymond all the time, it was and still is one of my favourite sitcoms. There were only TWO boys on that show, so we know that it can't be ELR because of the aforementioned quote. Some were thinking it's the girl who played Allie, but again, his COCK WAS SUCKED. Unmistakably a male. Don't bring up females. I don't even think ELR was shot in California.

Can't be 7th Heaven as some were thinking, as there were 4 brothers on that show. Has to be more than 4. This also precludes Home Improvement as well as other possible candidates.

That leaves one last show, Malcolm in the Middle. It ended in 2006, IIRC. Bryan Cranston has since went on to become very popular from Breaking Bad. There's 5 brothers, if you include the baby born in a later season. Some think the actor who played Dewey, Erik Per Sullivan, was the molested actor. Was he? He was nicknamed "Crybaby," and the user's handle has crybaby in it, so some think it's probable, especially since he is recognisable enough to be approached at random.

But he is an only-child, as was learned via his IMDB page. No siblings who went to rehab. People have made explanations for that, but I've noticed something else as well. Which is that the actors who played his brothers also have shown up for a reunion, regardless if he hasn't (see pic in OP). This directly contradicts his claim that the actors want nothing to do with the show...

UNLESS, it was another actor from MITM! And the actor they were talking about wanting "nothing to do with the show" was Sullivan! But why did THEY show up for a reunion? We must look for other possible shows.

This is important, we could possibly further expose the rampant pedophilia and child molestation festering underneath Hollywood's sick and degenerate facade. We cannot let this fade into obscurity.
>>
>>71756407
Malcolm in the Middle.
>>
>>71756407
What about Francis or Reese?
>>
>>71757023
I assume it's one of them, since Frankie Muniz isn't necessarily a loser who has to work a nine to five.
>>
>>71756258
what the fuck is the point of this retarded thread
>>
>>71756407
I've seen MITM reruns sometimes
>>
>>71757445
Hollywood Jews are perverts and their industry is evil.
>>
>>71757510
Sometimes is right. It could be hyperbole, as in it rarely reruns. Because obviously it does rerun, but not like Seinfeld or Everybody Loves Raymond or Frasier, etc.

>>71757445
Exposing Hollywood, you fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>71757281
According to this CNN article, Muniz says he does not do drugs: http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2012/12/05/frankie-muniz-on-mini-stroke-im-happy-to-be-alive/

Weird for such a young person to have a stroke if they are drug free, however. But he's a rockstar, and he's been in quite a few movies. He doesn't seem like a loser.

We have to look for other leads. MITM is possibly the right program but we have to KEEP LOOKING.
>>
Anytime I hear about Hollywood molestations I always remember that Michael Jackson provided a place for child stars to be safe because he was molested and the Jews successfully smeared him as a child molester.

This society is fucking done
>>
>>71756407
Mitm reruns on 5 different channels
>>
>>71758409
How frequently?

>>71757800
>>71757281
Just realised, these guys are really fucking old, especially the guy who played Francis. He's 36 now. They were never molested. It definitely wasn't MITM.
>>
>Dark side of Oz: The exploitation of Judy Garland
http://archive.is/8r0dz

>Hollywood Jews Repeatedly Tried to Rape Shirley Temple
http://archive.is/Twfwp

Nothing new here. Before Hollywood, it was the theater.
>>
>>71756258
Does he say he's American?

It might be some no name foreign "celebrity"
>>
>>71758514
It marathons frequently about 1-3 hours a day no way its mitm
>>
>>71758670
MALIBU, you fuck! Pay attention. You morons shitted up the thread last time with your non-sequiturs.
>>
>>71756258
>male
>cock was sucked
Lol
>>
>>71758758
So now we can eliminate another contender.

List of impossibilities:

>Everybody Loves Raymond
>Home Improvement
>7th Heaven
>Malcolm in the Middle

People ITT: Go check shows that ended before 2004. Namely, 2000, 2001, 2002 and 2003. I'll check 2008--2009.
>>
>>71759008
Hannah Montana?
>>
>>71759424
Believe me, I checked. Only one brother in that show. We need AT LEAST 5 brothers. Our MITM lead was obliterated, so we can count it out for sure.
>>
American Family? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Family_(2002_TV_series)
>>
>>71759643
>>71759564
>>
File: image.jpg (566 KB, 960x803) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
566 KB, 960x803
So what exactly are you guys trying to do?
Find out if the ones who pimped this kid out were Jews?
I'll bump
>>
Perhaps its a Disney show. Check the list of Disney originals

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Disney_Channel_series
>>
>>71759862
You have better luck searching here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2000_in_American_television#Ending_this_year

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001_in_American_television#Ending_this_year

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_in_American_television#Ending_this_year

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003_in_American_television#Ending_this_year

I searched 2004--2009 already. Bupkis.
>>
Guy said"Residuals? LOL. I got a residual check for 2015. $215.76."
Is there a way to know how much those things are paid in US ?
>>
home improvement?
>>
I literally see nothing here that mentions 4 other brothers...

I was on a primetime TV show for many years. I think most people under 35 would have been fans of the show although the guy who played our dad is more famous for another role that came after the show ended. I was sexually abused by many people during my stint on the show including executives and one of the smaller role actors. The studio all knew about it (in fact the guys who played my brothers were also molested) but bought our silence. I always felt like that even though I was molested, at least I had money. Well, my parents spent most of it. And I had to spend what was left to pay for my asshole sibling's drug rehab and to fix their fucking problems. All I have to show for it is $8,000 and my family still asks me for money and complains to me about their problems. I turned to opiates to cope and for a few years, it helped me immensely. Now I work a normal 9-5 job and the memories of the sexual abuse is eating me up inside. When I see boys under 12, I think of when I was abused. I hate when people recognize me and want a picture because I remember all those times when a few men would have me pose nude or in speedos or underwear at their Malibu homes. I also hate it when people ask me when there will be a reunion show because it's been 10 years and I want to retort and say "why the fuck would any of us want to do a reunion show when all we have is memories of men sucking our cocks in the dressing room or watching us in the shower or taking us for "special trips" to their homes?" That is why you will never see a reunion show asshole.
>>
>>71760332
It was from comments he left in the thread, replying to two separate posts, "There were not 3 brothers on the show." And "There were not 4 brothers on the show." We know there are more than 2 brothers because he refers to them in the third person getting their cocks sucked. Thus, 5 or more.
>>
>>71760569
I think we are wrong. There is no show with more boy siblings than malcom in the middle
>>
>>71760569
He doesn't refer to them on third person.
>our cock getting sucks
That means him and at least one more person.
>>
He has 2 brothers on the show anons. You aren't going to find one with 4 male siblings beside malcom
>>
I'm not sure it can be anyone BUT Erik Per Sullivan.

He may be deflecting when he says that he had to pay for his sibling's rehab. Could have just been his own.
>>
>>71760810
How many were in the brothers Garcia?
>>
>>71756258
>>71756258
You literally just described "Malcolm in the Middle"
>>
>>71761408
He said the OTHER ACTORS. Note the S for plural, please. Him and two others at least. But not 3. And not 4.

>>71761699
Who else was molested then? The other actors are too old to have been molested. The show frequently reruns, and there have been reunions. Erik has no siblings, so why complicate things by saying he was just deflecting? Use Occam's Razor.

>>71761805
Already looked buddy. I think like 3 or 4.
>>
Justin Berfield "Malcolm in the Middle"
>>
>>71762150
He's probably the most likely. The guy who played Francis is simply too old.

This means Erik and Frankie were both molested.

But we know Erik did not make the OP. If anyone actually made the OP, that is, and it's not BS.
>>
What do you hope to achieve with this exactly?

The victim himself could come forward and achieve the same thing with a lot less effort.

He chooses not to. So are you trying to out him to force him to come forward? I don't see the goal here.
>>
>>71762150
he looked the type that a hollyweird big would prey on.

who in their right mind was sucking doofy deweys dick? think anons critical thinking
>>
>>71761654
Francis
Reese
Malcolm
Dewey
Jamie (played by twins)

Isn't that enough people?
>>
File: Malcolm_In_The_Middle0286.jpg (48 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
Malcolm_In_The_Middle0286.jpg
48 KB, 720x540
hey we got a really cool idea for this episode, you dress up as a cheerleader. report to me trailer when finished
>>
But did they make sure to molest Stevie equally? Or were they racist ableists?
>>
>>71762888
yes that was my point there isnt a show with more male siblings than mitm
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/2v8y1p/malcolm_in_the_middle_reunion/cofo3gl
Interesting.
>>
>>71762888
It's the only possibility we know of at this time. Even though they are old (now, but I realise now in 200 most of them were less than 15) and MITM reruns frequently, it's the best bet.

I've eliminated most other possibilities, but there's still >>71760108

I haven't checked those years.
>>
i think the easiest variable to find in this would be the successful actor who played the dad. he gains fame after the show is finished

who does that leave us with if not bryan cranston
>>
File: s6homerstars1.jpg (33 KB, 579x396) Image search: [Google]
s6homerstars1.jpg
33 KB, 579x396
>Dewey, Malcolm, and Reese were molested....?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C20IzAOU97U

Almost certain it's Erik Per Sullivan altering the details a little bit so he can't be identified easily.
>>
File: You feel it too don't you.png (55 KB, 517x476) Image search: [Google]
You feel it too don't you.png
55 KB, 517x476
>>71763704
Bros I don't want my favourite show to be tainted like this. I just wouldn't be able to handle it
>>
>>71756258
Can't be Dewie:
He is an only child but said on reddit he paid lots of money on his drug addict "real" brother:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0838059/bio?ref_=nm_ov_bio_sm
>>
>>71756258

>I made far less money than what you think, especially after taxes and agency fees. My parents thought that the show would live on in syndication so my contract paid me less per-episode but would pay me a lot if it was in reruns.
>>
>>71763547
>>71763945
ANONS, I'm almost positive it was Malcolm in the Middle now!

But it was not Erik Per Sullivan who wrote that post, that's simply not congruent with the information we've gleamed from IMDB or the Reddit thread. There's no reason to assume the details have been fudged, so it can't be Erik Sullivan. Frankie Muniz seems happy with his life, albeit a little stressed >>71757800

So that leave us with Justin Berfield. >>71762714

He's the OP. It's been determined via process of elimination. No other leads.
>>
KILL EVERY JEW

BEFORE THEY KILL YOU
>>
>>71762150
>Justin Berfield

He does have a younger brother. He also appears to no longer be in acting an works as the Chief Creative Officer for Virgin Produced which kind of fits the "9-5 job" information.
>>
>>71764311
And Erik Sullivan was so fucked up, he didn't even go to the reunions. None of them will do a reunion show they're so traumatised.
>>
>>71764311
>>71764193

yeah, that looks like the twitter account of a heroin addict who has just $8,000 on his account and hates his fame:
https://twitter.com/justinberfield
>>
>>71764193
Good work OP. But now what to do with this?
>>
>I got a residual check for 2015. $215.76.
>The books are audited by a third party and the show isn't even on reruns.
Little to no reruns.
List over shows at the time that were cancelled/ended
http://tvnews.pazsaz.com/cancel05.html
>>
>>71764123
Malcolm in the middle still gets played a lot, at least in nz they have it on an eternal repeat cycle
>>
>>71756258
This shit again.
How about...
Now hear me out here...
What if...
Hol up hol up
Just think for a minute
Consider the following
He's just some anonymous dick fucking with people?!!!!

Fucks sake /pol/ is as retarded as plebbit at times.
>>
Home Improvement
>>
>>71764699
Read thread before commenting with this stupid shit. I already searched shows that ended in 2000's. ALL of them. Checked hundreds of Wikipedia pages. Fuck off!

>>71764475
So is it Frankie Muniz? Can't be Erik Sullivan. Stop bringing him up. Why would he anonymously lie about some things while being honest about other things?
>>
>>71764849
>He's just some anonymous dick fucking with people?!!!!

That's what I'm thinking.
>>
>>71759008
Did some research. I think it is home improvement.
>>
File: b24.png (49 KB, 589x534) Image search: [Google]
b24.png
49 KB, 589x534
>>71764849
>>71765000
>>
It seems like the clues leading to MitM are too obvious. Like the writer dropped them deliberately.
So either he wants people to look into this or they are just red herrings to lead people away from guessing the actual show.
>>
>>71756258
Malcom in the middle?
>>
Funny - don't see Stevie in OPs pic either.
>>
>>71765067
Read >>71760569

>>71765223
That's what we're guessing, but Dewey does not have a sibling, Malcolm and Reese seem pretty happy these days. No signs of cracking. Francis was too old. 20 at the time of 2000.
>>
>>71764475
>yeah, that looks like the twitter account of a heroin addict who has just $8,000 on his account and hates his fame.

I think the OP claims that he is no longer on drugs and that the $8,000 was all that remained of the money from that show specifically.

Taran Noah Smith from Home Improvement is probably a good guess as well.
>>
>>71764960
>So is it Frankie Muniz?

I remember alot of shit about him getting money taken by parents... but thats most child actors really.
>>
>>71765386
No that isn't a good guess. That's a terrible guess.
>>
>>71765386
the vegan freak kid who opened a juice bar or something?
>>
Justin Berfield went into producing after MITM. He was behind that show Sons Of Tuscon on Fox, plus he produced some films.

He was also an actor on that Married With Children ripoff that was on the WB in the 90's, Unhappily Ever After. So I'm not sure if he's currently broke.
>>
>>71765586
Why is that a terrible guess? He started acting when he was 7 and quit when Home Improvement ended when he was 16.

He married a woman in her mid 30s.

He owns a cheese manufacturer and restaurant now.

>At 18, he gained control of his $1.5 million trust fund, which he accused his parents of squandering by purchasing themselves a mansion.

If the show wasn't MitM, what other show options with lots of brothers could there be?
>>
Maybe it's just somebody trying to smear shit on MitM. You know, an internet troll.
From what I read, it's sort of obvious he is talking about malcolm in the middle. He says enough so we get what show, but not enough because he doesn't want to tell which show. That's a weird attitude, and in my mind I think the troll is using psychology so the common man believes him -"hey, I think I know which show he is talking about. Holy shit, who would have known"- because flattering your intelligence makes you lower your guard.
>>
>>71765915
BECAUSE THE SHOW HAS TO HAVE OVER 4 BROTHERS YOU STUPID CUNT! Read >>71760569

>>71765927
Maybe, but we're just having a bit of fun trying to solve the riddle.
>>
File: ray-romano.jpg (15 KB, 220x303) Image search: [Google]
ray-romano.jpg
15 KB, 220x303
OC COMING THROUGH

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0QtI14Ir89n
>>
>>71766064
>Maybe, but we're just having a bit of fun trying to solve the riddle.
Well, the easiest and most likely explanation is it's somebody trolling.
There is certainly weird shit going on in Hollywood, for sure, but this ? I don't know if it's the years here, but it just sounds like a not so subtle troll. But that's just my feeling.
>>
>>71766064
>"There were not 4 brothers on the show."

I missed this somehow.

Apologies anon. Will commit Sudoku now.
>>
>>71765102

He's not saying pedowood isn't real. He's saying this one poster may not be legit.
All of these details could have been drawn from other pedowood (or just general child abuse) stories.

Either way, it's not much of a launching pad for taking on pedowood.
Finding out who it is won't compel him to admit he made those posts and making public allegations and if he did, how would it differ from any other time when this has happened?
Why would stop it from unfolding exactly as he predicted:
>They'll hire the best lawyer who will say that I am some washed up junkie former child actor looking for a payday and bring out my former co-stars who will say they never saw anything weird.
>>
>>71766217
That is the most likely explanation, and the one I'm leaning towards now after facing this many incongruities. Erik Sullivan wouldn't go on Reddit to lie about himself anonymously, that's retarded.

>>71766365
Whether or not he loses his court case, there is yet another confirmed accusation by a child star that Hollyweird is full of child rapists. So many people cannot be lying.
>>
>>71760157
>home improvement?
You guessed it.
>>
Considering how involved Tim Allen was with cocaine trafficing and usage, I would suggest looking into Home Improvement a tad harder.

I actually met someone around 10 years ago that had been Tim's coke dealer.(or one of them)
>>
>>71762150
>>71762423
>>71762714
>>71764311
>>71764475

0% chance it's him. He's a huge producer now. Virgin Produced is Richard Branson's company.
>>
>>71766521
It's not that so many child actors are lying, but simply no one cares. Hollywood is America's new religion and the populace will refuse to see the truth because they cannot accept they have been so horribly wrong about something.
>>
>>71766639
The only problem with home improvement is Tim Allens career has been going downhill since the show ended.
>>
>>71757281

Dat tweet he put out retiring with 40 million in the bank
>>
>>71766816
Being the voice of Buzz Lightyear doesn't count?
>>
>>71766816
We have to take some of the information provided with a grain of salt.
Some of it has to be fake, if not all.
but we know this type of shit happens all the time in hollywood which is making all of this more believable.

>>71766968
also i'd say he's had plenty of success.
>>
>>71760142
Residuals are governed by the SAG contract. To get a check this small, it would mean that only a handful of episodes ran in syndication in 2015; those episodes must have aired dozens of times prior; the number of markets in which they aired were few and small; no cable or online. Probably some local affiliate. But most likely he's lying about the amount.
>>
Didn't Doris Roberts just die?
>>
>>71767066
>>71767302
The problem with saying some of it's faked or some of it's lies is it's the only source of information we have. If SOME of it's fake, all of it may as well will be. They may as well be some old fat man writing some weird erotica about Hollywood pederasty and using Reddit to act out his fantasy in a real-life medium.

That's why I set out to find the only program that matched all the current information we know. As far as anyone can find, and we've looked at all shows that ended in 2000-2009, MITM is the only show that has 5 boys. And there HAS to be at least 5 boys, according to the OP.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 456x320
>>71758209
Never heard of this angle, dear god
>>
>>71756258
Malcolm in the middle. Not yet read thread, just an unbiased guess.
>>
I will just leave this here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C20IzAOU97U
>>
>>71763704
nah man, nah
>>
>>71764193
>There's no reason to assume the details have been fudged
There's a perfectly logical reason to assume that: he doesn't want people to know for sure that it's him. If people see that a couple of details such as having a brother or the show not being on reruns don't match up they'll doubt their intuition and shift the focus away from him. That or it's a just a troll. Probably a troll.
>>
>>71768066
this is the 2nd time it's been posted in the thread and the first time i watched it.

Pretty damning.
>>
>>71766521
>Whether or not he loses his court case, there is yet another confirmed accusation by a child star that Hollyweird is full of child rapists.

But for there to even be a court case you need to convince a heroin addict to agree to publicly dredge up the worst part of his life and let the chosen drag him through the mud in a media spotlight while hired goons threaten his friends and family.

>>71766816

I don't know why you are all taking the few details he provided at face value.
Is there any reason to think he wouldn't alter a few facts to keep internet detectives at bay? Authors do this all the time to protect people's privacy.
>>
>>71767773
He was also a Nazi.
>>
>>71758534
>Judy Garland
Born: June 10, 1922, Grand Rapids, Minnesota, United States
Died: June 22, 1969, Chelsea, London
Children: Liza Minnelli, Lorna Luft, Joey Luft
Spouse: Mickey Deans (m. 1969–1969), more
Siblings: Mary Jane Gumm, Dorothy Virginia Gumm

Note the spouse dates. Fuck.
>>
>wanting to molest Dewey

like, fucking really?
>>
>>71756258
>>Posed naked in Malibu homes, show was likely shot in California.

>tfw you're a reporter for a newspaper in Malibu.

Goddamit /pol/, way to ruin my Friday.
>>
>>71768409
If there's reason to mistrust minute details, there's major reason to distrust the post.

We had to trust the details to get ANY LEAD AT ALL. If we just assumed some of it's bullshit we'd have nothing to work with.

At this point, it has to be MITM. But some details don't match up. So we know the OP was a liar in one way or another.
>>
>>71768902
Which details aren't meshing up?
>>
>>71768470
that explains why he turned white
>>
How is it molestation if you got your dick sucked lol
>>
>>71769026
If you read the thread, you'd know that Erik Sullivan doesn't have a sibling. OP said his sibling went to rehab.

So it isn't Sullivan you say... but it HAS to be. It can't be the actor who played Francis, he's too old. Jamie's actor is too young. Frankie Muniz and Justin Berfield are too happy and successful (OP is a poor loser.)
>>
>>71764878
Has anyone checked into this??

MLM may be a red herring. I'm leaning towards Home Imporvement
>>
>>71769459
So he lied about how many people were on the show? Why assume they're lies? Makes zero sense. If we assume any of it's a lie we have no leads.
>>
>>71768628
> not wanting to molest Dewey
fucking normie
>>
>>71759008
I was thinking home improvement
>>
>>71762425
does your island allow women or is just exclusively women? Also are you the only man in this island?
>>
>>71769451
>Jamie's actor is too young
you are never too young to be molested in hollywood
>>
File: 1461110240560.gif (119 KB, 379x440) Image search: [Google]
1461110240560.gif
119 KB, 379x440
Interesting stuff
>>
>>71762425
sup britbong
>>
File: 1 feeel.png (46 KB, 253x294) Image search: [Google]
1 feeel.png
46 KB, 253x294
>>71758209
I don't know if I should disregard or be concerned.
>>
>>71764475
>posts infrequently
>retweets only his professional work
>posts have no depth of expression

This is part of the mask he has built and wears around anyone who doesn't know his secrets. Be it online or in person.
>>
>>71756724

Yeah bryan cranston is more famous for BB now, and frankie always looked like a little fuckboy
>>
>>71756258
Sorry Marvel, but you are not getting Singer fired.

Last X-men movie you tried the same shit with all the pedowood accusations and that kid accusing Bryan Singer of raping him (which probably happened but thats not the point) right before the release of Days of Future Past.

Suck it, Disney, you are not getting the X-men back. And yes, this is a Disney conspiracy to get those multibillion valued rights back. They know by phase 4 interest will diminish unless they can fuse back the X-men.
>>
>>71763127

Damn, nice find... everybody look here
>>
File: pepe gun.png (204 KB, 500x486) Image search: [Google]
pepe gun.png
204 KB, 500x486
It better not fucking be Dewey.
>>
>>71758209

Its more likely that MJ molested as most molesters were victims before they were perps. Interesting angle, but you have no reason to believe that he was a pedo avenger over the fact that he was a drug addicted kid diddling queer who betrayed his own race so badly that he abandoned his skin tone.
>>
>>71768902
>If there's reason to mistrust minute details, there's major reason to distrust the post.

There's no reason to trust any of it but I'd think it was more plausible for a writer who wanted to remain anonymous to intentionally screw with details.

>If we just assumed some of it's bullshit we'd have nothing to work with.

You still have basically nothing to work with.
Matching up the details with a person still doesn't prove they're the one who wrote it, much less lead to them actually admitting they wrote it.

>>71769805

I think he meant too young to fit the description
>>
>Doris Roberts dies
>Doris Roberts dies EXACTLY ONE YEAR AFTER ONE OF THE TWINS from Raymond

I'm not saying it's Raymond but it does seem way too coincidental this news breaks after these two events. Probably just a misdirection.
>>
File: cruz pedo.jpg (144 KB, 712x820) Image search: [Google]
cruz pedo.jpg
144 KB, 712x820
Looks like Cruz was a suspect too
>>
>>71760569
>there were not 4 brothers on the show
You know what show has more than 4 brothers? MALCOLM IN THE FUCKING MIDDLE
>Dewey
>Malcolm
>Reese
>Francis
>Jamie
>>
George Gore was the kid from My Wife and Kids. MWAK was canceled in 05 (ten years ago) and is rarely aired. I can't find any thing on George having siblings though and he seems successful.
>>
Was it the guy from home alone?
Heard he got fucked ba michael jackson as a kid
>>
Personally I think this is likely to be fake. Since when did a show that was previously famous end up never getting re-runs? I think crybaby concocted a hard luck story which included him going broke, then had to come up with an explanation as to why he wasn't getting royalty checks.

Assuming he's telling the truth however, trying to nail it on specifics like how many brothers he has is pointless, since he never specifies (I don't know here 'not 3 or 4 brothers' came from, it's nowhere in the reddit thread.) I think the key points here are

show isn't re-run
show has been over for at least ten years (possibly more, you know how people say 'a decade' just as an approximation)
guy who played the father is still famous for roles he had afterwards
show had at least two or three young boys (since he refers to 'brothers', plural)

It can't be MITM, or Everybody loves raymond, since they're re-run all the time. I think we'd have to go far more obscure to find something that isn't on TV these days. Also, given the fact that all his money is gone I'd lean away from picking a really famous show - you can blow through a couple of hundred thousand a lot easier than you can blow though millions. I'm also inclined to say that it might be from the Disney Channel, or something like it, since shows with kids are often aimed at kids, and kids TV shows (that aren't cartoons) are a lot less likely to be re-run. The 'under-35' thing also points towards a kids show, since it's pretty specific - there isn't any upper age limit on TV shows aimed at adults. And from that, it might be wise to look at shows from the mid-90s rather than the mid-2000s, since that's when the cutoff for 35 year olds watching kids TV is. I'm not American so I don't have a particularly good knowledge of second-rate American sitcoms.
>>
OLIVER BEENE
>>
>>71762423
What about the twins on the show? It would also make sense why they are getting such small cheques for re runs
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 580x358) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 580x358
>>71756258
What about Brotherly Love?
>>
>>71757800
>>71758409
>>71758758
>>71759008

Have you guys considered that the poster spread misinfo to make it impossible to figure out who they were by taking all that they say at face value? Because thats what I would do to keep people off my ass.

And how do you know it isnt some made up story? Where is the evidence that you arent just wasting your time grasping at straws in a wild goose chase? Pedowood is a serious issue and we never see threads about it anymore (why is that?) but if I were your opposition Id put out a shitton of misinfo to make you guys look crazy.

Just saying you can be controlled opposition without realizing it, and that you should realize what a good lead is vs what some random online profile says without providing details, proof, or reason to believe them.

Whats stopping me from acting like a molested actor two weeks from now and you guys wasting your friday evening while I laugh at the silliness?
>>
File: All That.jpg (89 KB, 739x553) Image search: [Google]
All That.jpg
89 KB, 739x553
All That. http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/amanda-bynes-not-invited-nickelodeon-reunion/
>>
>>71771829
>>71771974
>>71772303
>>71772478
>>71772523
>>71772682
You're all some really unintelligent people.

5 or more was not an approximation, it was a rule. If you don't understand how 5 or more was reached, READ THE OP in this thread.

>>71772750
We don't know anything. We're working off a Plebbit thread that may be real or may not be real. Morons like >>71771486 keep commenting that there's a possibility that the OP was lying. Like, no shit, moron. You think so??? We HAVE to take the details at face value to go about drawing connections. There's never gonna be conclusive proof.
>>
>>71772873
"Between the show’s premiere in 1994 and its finale in 2005, more than 20 actors were featured as cast members."
>>
>>71772478

So I'm not the only one who remembers that.

>That episode where he lost his testicle
>>
The way I read it, is that it's possible there are two brothers and the actor, making it three brothers total. When he says "not 3," it's because he's not including himself in the picture (as most of us don't talk in the third person). 5 brothers just seems like way too many.
>>
File: bryan singer.png (2 MB, 562x2563) Image search: [Google]
bryan singer.png
2 MB, 562x2563
>>71768628
>like, fucking really?
>>
>>71769451

Well according to the Dewey wiki, his Mom is Swedish, but didn't become a US citizen until 2007, and they visit Sweden every year. Maybe Dewey's Mom had children with a previous husband or something, or Dewey's Dad had children with a previous wife, but he grew up as an only child.
>>
>>71756258
>Male, cock was sucked.

just found this and had to post here
is it weird if i have a boner?
>>
>>71765102

A jew calling other people jews for letting anons know that some jew is making them run in circles over a fucking anonymous post with zero evidence when there is better evidence for pedowood out there. You would have a point if there was actually any reason to believe any or all of that post. Its literally just a story, you have no way of verifying it at all. Waste of time.

Take note anons, the meta will drive you insane if you cant read between lines.
>>
>>71769451
No one's too old to be molested, especially with careers money and reputation at stake
>>
>>71772909
>READ THE OP in this thread.
the OP doesn't match what was said in the reddit thread

>We HAVE to take the details at face value to go about drawing connections.
we don't have to take all the details at face value. He may have wanted to tell his story, but fudged a few details so no one would identify him.
>>
>>71768785

Get to digging
>>
>>71763127
SMOKING GUN RIGHT HERE GOYS HORY SHET
>>
>>71773645
A TODDLER???

>>71773731
EXPLAIN where it doesn't. Don't just fucking say it doesn't match, you silly little bitch.

How do you know which details were fudged?
>>
File: The Brothers Garcia.jpg (65 KB, 467x461) Image search: [Google]
The Brothers Garcia.jpg
65 KB, 467x461
The Brothers Garcia - You know John Leguizamo is GAF..
>>
>>71756258
Guys also check out the franklin cover up and conspiracy of silence and read the book programmed to kill. This shit is so deep
>>
going through the thread...still don't see how you guys ruled out 2 other brothers
>>
>>71768066
This is it.

Eric has been into rehab it seems. Maybe just now he got out with a clear head and decided it's time to bring it all up.

Also to the people saying the elder brothers were too old - no, dude. You can be molested at like fucking 20. You can be groomed and raped at just about any age under US law, and these creepy hollywood you-know-whos are not picky when it comes to this shit, if they have prey they will take it.
>>
File: 1415813972687.jpg (93 KB, 961x566) Image search: [Google]
1415813972687.jpg
93 KB, 961x566
>>71764849
>This shit again.
>He's just some anonymous dick fucking with people?!!!!

He's right. Goyim there is nothing to see here.
There's no such thing as predatory media executives using their influence to prey on children.
>>
File: Screenshot (21).png (16 KB, 693x181) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (21).png
16 KB, 693x181
>>71774400
I really just don't know how to make it simpler than this...
>>
File: MITM reunion.jpg (114 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
MITM reunion.jpg
114 KB, 612x612
>>71763127
Damn man. Hope its not Cranston, i like breaking bad.
>>
>>71772303
It's home improvement.
>>
>>71774223
>EXPLAIN where it doesn't
I already did here >>71772303

>he says "not 3 or 4 brothers."
this isn't anywhere in the reddit thread

>Is still recognisable years after show ended, likely looks very young for his age.
also nowhere in the thread, and a total non-sequitur in any case. If he were still easily recognisable, which it doesn't say, I'd think it far more likely that he grew up while still on the show.

>How do you know which details were fudged?
we can't know for sure, which is why we should find the best fit for most of them, and try to prioritise the ones that have to be true. For example, he has to be telling the truth about re-runs since if he weren't he wouldn't be poor and the whole thing would fall apart. But if the houses he posed naked in were in upstate new-york rather than malibu, it doesn't really change the story much (I should also point out that just because he mentions malibu, doesn't automatically mean that the show was shot in california. one of the execs could just have flown him out there for an awards ceremony or something.)
>>
>>71774653
desu hes a cool guy, but you cant trust actors especially in Hollywood all are susceptible to corruption and perversion
>>
>>71774579
that isn't anywhere in the thread now, though.
>>
>>71774750
You're explaining the discrepancies between the Reddit post and it being Dewey from MITM. I never SAID it was Dewey in my OP post. My OP post is full of 100% accurate, verifiable information you illiterate fucking autist.

>this isn't anywhere in the reddit thread
>>71774579
It's on his profile, stupid ass.

>also nowhere in the thread, and a total non-sequitur in any case. If he were still easily recognisable, which it doesn't say, I'd think it far more likely that he grew up while still on the show.
??? If he's still recognisable 10 years later, I'd say he looks pretty fucking young! Usually people don't look like they did when they were very young, say, under 12.

>we can't know for sure, which is why we should find the best fit for most of them, and try to prioritise the ones that have to be true
NONE of them HAVE TO BE TRUE! Not even reading the rest of your post. You're 100% retarded.
>>
File: 1404424448693.png (72 KB, 246x191) Image search: [Google]
1404424448693.png
72 KB, 246x191
its the meme magic goys

>Erik Per Sullivan plays Dewey
>HIS MOTHER IS SWEDISH
>>
Alright, so if he says he would never do a tv show reunion with the people. And he also says he never gets checks because the show doesn't go on reruns.

If he's being asked if there will ever be a reunion for the show, I'd have to think that the show had to have been some type of very popular in the early-mid 2000s. We also know that the only way your tv shows can be re-run is if they hit syndication aka have 100+ episodes. So it had to be a semi-popular show that ran for more than 100 episodes in the 2000s. MitM sounds good, but their has got to be other random shows that made it to 100 episodes and didn't get widely distributed via syndication.
>>
You guys are fucking idiots...

Some redditard made up the story
>>
>>71764123
Don't ignore this you niggers. MITM has to be one of the most re-runned shows on TV. Even here in the UK I've seen pretty much every episode.
>>
>>71771436
In Corey Feldman's memoir, Coreyography, he distinctly singles out Michael Jackson as the one adult who did not try to molest or take advantage of him.

There is a lot of Pedowood exposed in that memoir. He details his friend Corey Haim getting sodomized on the set of the 1985 film, Lucas.
>>
>>71775316
but that might not actually pay the residuals since it's not in america and the owners would love to set up loopholes. Someone said mitm was played in NZ all the time as well.

We haven't had it on tv in the states for several several years now.
>>
>>71775256
It reads weirdly real to me. Have you read the actual reddit post? It seems incredibly legit, it doesn't read as though it's constructed in any way. It's just a dude saying 'I got my shit fucked as a kid in hollywood and never got it unfucked.'

And did you fucking see this??

>>71768066

This Eric kid was in Cranston's treehouse or whatever the fuck for HOURS at a time. And Cranston was always 'taking care of' the kids of the show.
>>
>>71762425
RAAAAAAAARE
>>
What does this have to do with Malcolm in the Middle?
>>
>>71775063
>It's on his profile, stupid ass.
I know, but it isn't in the thread, which begs the question: why have those two posts been removed (and not others)? Because it might help pin him down? Or because it isn't true.

>You're explaining the discrepancies between the Reddit post and it being Dewey from MITM
You realise people can just scroll up and read the OP, right? Everything I referenced is in the OP.

>he's still recognisable 10 years later
except that it doesn't say that anywhere. And in any case, I think the more likely explanation would be that he started the show around 12 and then grew up while it was still running.

>NONE of them HAVE TO BE TRUE!
well obviously, but if we're going to do this at all then we start from the assumption that some of it is true, work out what has to be factual for any of it to be true, and treat the rest as useful guidelines
>>
>>71775509
I might be willing to believe it given a bit more evidence.

At the very least whoever wrote the post isn't completely awful at writing like most redditors are.
>>
>>71775844
>I know, but it isn't in the thread, which begs the question: why have those two posts been removed
Against that forum's policy...

>You realise people can just scroll up and read the OP, right? Everything I referenced is in the OP.
What OP? My OP? OK, so you "referenced" it. What does that have to do with anything? I'm still right.

>except that it doesn't say that anywhere
He says random people approach him all the time. Do they just smell him and instantly know who he is? Is it his voice? lol...

>well obviously, but if we're going to do this at all then we start from the assumption that some of it is true
No we don't, and that's never what I did. I merely drew information from what we have been told to make a reliable prediction. Going to be filtering your posts now, you have the IQ of a grapefruit. :)
>>
>>71775819
It's just a strong contender for the culprit show. Nothing is confirmed obviously but it fits the profile and Cranston's wife's speech when he got some award is creepy as fuck claiming that the kid who played Dewey spent weekends with them and he and Cranston would play in the treehouse or something.

>>71775902
Yeah we can agree on that at least. If it's a ruse it's a subtle one, even with the odd details it still seems plausible. It might just be a troll capitalizing on a phenomenon we all pretty much know is real, but for now I think it's worth treating it as legit.
>>
>>71774830
>especially in Hollywood all are susceptible to corruption and perversion

Martin Sheen --> Charlie Sheen
>>
>>71756258
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Naked_Brothers_Band_%28TV_series%29
>>
File: hollyweird victiims.jpg (67 KB, 970x669) Image search: [Google]
hollyweird victiims.jpg
67 KB, 970x669
>Corey Feldman told cops he was molested and named his abusers but they did nothing because they were too focused on Michael Jackson investigation

>Corey Feldman starred in hit movies Stand By Me, The Lost Boys, Gremlins and The Goonies

>In new book Coreyography, he recalls how he and Haim were told by trusted adults that it was normal for older men and young boys to have sexual relations in Hollywood

>He described his rough home life left him searching for strong role models who often turned out to be pedophiles

>He spiraled into drug abuse, having regular 'coke-off challenges' with friends and doing heroin

>Writes that his relationship with Jackson was the healthiest in his life and that he never abused him

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2483502/Corey-Feldman-told-cops-molested-named-abusers-did-nothing.html#ixzz46bWh8lOq
>>
>>71776220
Just to tag onto this. This line

>"Heroin helps me. If I couldn't have heroin, then I would kill myself. Heroin or suicide? Which is the lesser of two evils?"

Really doesn't sound like somebody made it up for attention. That is the realest shit from a real traumatized lil fuccboi
>>
File: foryou.jpg (5 KB, 230x219) Image search: [Google]
foryou.jpg
5 KB, 230x219
>>71776462
>>71774579
>>
File: 1429471457676.png (20 KB, 483x504) Image search: [Google]
1429471457676.png
20 KB, 483x504
>>71776220

Fuck I loved that show, I really hope it's something else
>>
>>71756258
>>71756407
>>71760108
>>71760332
You are all assuming he is speaking in the present or is being chronologically accurate.

He might be drawing on an older experience. Not telling us the story just summing the encounter.

You have to think like a fucked up junkie.
>>
>>71756258
maybe you guys should stop looking at sitcoms, just because he said prime time doesn't mean sitcom
>>
>>71776216
>What does that have to do with anything?
well, the fact that you said I was referencing the Dewey theory, when actually I was quoting things in the OP. That's what it has to do with it.

>approach him all the time
firstly, he never says anything about how often it happens. Secondly, he never said 'random'. For all we know we're talking about him getting introduced to a person at a party and that person recognising the name and wanting an autograph and pic.

>Going to be filtering your posts now
like I care what you think. Everybody else in the thread will still be able to see me being reasonable and you being an ass.
>>
File: charlie-sheen-platoon1.jpg (45 KB, 600x541) Image search: [Google]
charlie-sheen-platoon1.jpg
45 KB, 600x541
>>71776277

>That rumour about Charlie Sheen fucking Corey Haim on the set of "Lucas"... is pretty much confirmed as fact by now, isn't it?

>When you combine this quote from Corey Feldman's memoir:

>Within hours of our first meeting, we found ourselves talking about "Lucas", the film he made in the summer of 1985, the role I had wanted for myself. At some point during the filming, he explained an adult male convinced him that it was perfectly normal for older men and younger boys in the business to have sexual relations, that it was what all "guys do".

>So they walked off to a secluded area between two trailers, during a lunch break for the cast and crew, and Haim, innocent and ambitious as he was, allowed himself to be sodomized. [...] [That man] walks around, one of the most successful people in the entertainment industry, still making money hand over fist

>with this older quote from him:

>Well I have to be completely honest and say, I'm not a huge fan of Charlie Sheen. I don't make it my goal to ever talk badly in the press, we're all in it together, that's the way I look at it, but Charlie in particular, especially the way that he's affected other people that I know — point blank, Charlie and Corey started their careers pretty much together, and Corey fought for his entire life to recover from those early experiences and to get his life together

>and with the fact that the rumour was already around years before either of those quotes, I'd say there isn't much room for debate.

https://www.datalounge.com/thread/13852083-that-rumour-about-charlie-sheen-fucking-corey-haim-on-the-set-of-lucas-
>>
>>71772933
"my stint on the show"

HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK

ITS CONFIRMED

GET IN HERE EVERYONE

GET IN
>GET IN
GET IN
>GET IN
GET IN
>GET IN
GET IN
>GET IN
GET IN
>GET IN
GET IN
>GET IN
GET IN
>GET IN
GET IN
>GET IN
GET IN
>GET IN
GET IN
>GET IN
>>
>>71769451
>OP said his sibling went to rehab.

What if he meant his TV sibling?
>>
>>71756258
>Linking directly to fucking reddit
Kill yourself.
>>
>>71777171
This is possible. Do we know the cast members who went to rehab? It seems partially confirmed at least Dewey did at one point
>>
At this point, I'd say the most likely candidate is Home Improvement's Taran Noah Smith

- He's accused his parents of squandering his trust fund from the show

- He's known to have drug problems (arrest for DUI)

- He's known to have had money problems which started during the recession (house foreclosure in 2007)

- He and his co-stars are in the right age-group, and his on-screen father Tim Allen went on to become famous in later roles (Toy Story)

- Home Improvement was filmed in cali

still, it's far from conclusive, but it's definitely something to think about
>>
File: fuls5St.jpg (60 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
fuls5St.jpg
60 KB, 640x480
>>71772873
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
>>
>>71776906

>>people fuck kids

CONFIERMED

IDS AHPENDDIN
>>
>>71777171
>>71777761

I would honestly go with this. The way he refers to himself and his brothers on the show would make sense that he also means a sibling from the show, not IRL.
>>
>>71769758
I don't think Tim Allen got a lot more popular after Home Improvement. He played Santa Claus in those shitty movies, but other than that I don't think it fits the description.
>>
>>71757634
Mongoloid? Is there an issue with being asian?
>>
>>71758209
All the more reason to destroy media and its symbol: Hollywood.
>>
>>71778473
>that flag
>that post
Fuck off Chong Bao
>>
>>71768785
Sacrifice yourself. Go on plebbit and ask for the information.
>>
File: downloadfile.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>71766816

>He hasn't seen the Santa Claus or Toy Story series
>>
>>71768066
why are you trying to implicate Cranston he literally used to take the kid home on weekends so he wouldn't get molested
>>
>>71779082
t. Bryan Cranston
>>
>>71772873
kek assuming any kid on a nick show ever wasn't not molested
>>
>>71766126
Kek, I love the internet
>>
Let's start looking into the "All That" angle.
There are tons of male kids on there that are possible.

Check out Zachary McLemore
>>
>>71764016

This, I hope it's a troll made on purpose.
>>
File: image.jpg (196 KB, 709x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
196 KB, 709x1024
>>71779156
>>
>>71764530
>Good work OP. But now what to do with this?
Destroy media reputation, what else?

The more people stop embracing and consuming media, the less influence and money they have. Once you get them to a vulnerable point, you can more easily destroy and reform media, void of the undesirables.
>>
>>71779495
I thought he said the show's father wasn't involved in the abuse.
>>
>>71756407
Malcolm in the middle is constantly rerunning on sky one in the UK. Also I thought it was in or around Malibu?
>>
>>71774653
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trumbo_%282015_film%29

Don't trust him.
>>
>>71779590

Cranston was very caring for the Dewey kid. He would take him home on days they weren't filming so he didn't have to live at the studio and Dewey would play with Cranston's kids.

Cranston wanted him to have as normal of a childhood as possible (Dewey's parents were absent or something).
>>
>>71779590
I'm not fully convinced it was Cranston, although judging from the creepy speech from the actress who played Lois, he certainly had the opportunity to. In the reddit post he did say there was one actor involved, and then executives.
>>
File: 1447186507587.gif (3 MB, 300x283) Image search: [Google]
1447186507587.gif
3 MB, 300x283
>>71757595
>>
>>71779844
He said it was a background character.
>>
>>71779844
It's going to be an unknown actor doing the molesting and a marginal actor who was in a show for a brief period of time. Anyone posting on reddit would know that they could easily be identified by clues, if they were famous. My bet is either it's a fraud (quite likely) or a really fucking obscure actor.
>>
>>71780026
*or side character
>>
File: shackleford.jpg (25 KB, 307x352) Image search: [Google]
shackleford.jpg
25 KB, 307x352
>>71759008
>7th Heaven

Wasn't the Dad from 7th Heaven busted for kiddie porn or some shit?
>>
>>71780092
He whipped out his dick around kids. His fucking wife exposed him
Imho they deserve each other
>>
why dont we have a general?
jollywood genral? pedowood general? this is pretty important shit.
>>
>>71780026
So it might be Malcolm in the Middle, and it might be that kid, but it doesn't mean Cranston did it? I hope so.
>>
>>71780238
there was a general
but of all shit /pol/ talked about, only pedowood was fought by jannies and mods

not even da jooz get the same treatment
I wonder why
>>
Jews are just degenerate and evil they don't even try to hide it or they would have edited the whole synagogue of satan part out of the bible. They are into the most sick and twisted shit imaginable and they're the 'cult' that control hollywood
>>
File: thumbnail_30112.jpg (16 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail_30112.jpg
16 KB, 400x300
>>71758209
jesus fucking christ how horrifying
MEIN FUCKING GOTT
>>
>>71779590
wtf do you mean * he said * who the fuck is he? some anonymous faggot?
>>
Whatever happened to those Pedowood threads
>>
>>71780580
mods and janitors removed them for not being politically incorrect enough.
>>
>>71780580
Exiled and deleted.
>>
>>71756258
Everyone thinks they are a "young star" So it could be some shitty Rosana or home improvement show.
Just like the people brag about having family members in the nba and they tell you it's someone who never even plays.
>>
Maybe it was King of Queens? But that has re-runs very frequently... and didn't have that many kids on it. Malcom in the Middle is re-run all the time.
>>
>>71780580
The tripfag?

Is the Art Connoisseur still around and evading?
>>
File: 1447186384411.gif (3 MB, 170x280) Image search: [Google]
1447186384411.gif
3 MB, 170x280
>>71780649
Pedowood threads are /b/ tier
>>
>always boys
What is it with pedo's in Hollywood and their attractions to boys?
>>
>>71779027
implying doing kids movies is a step up
>>
File: _84584052_baphomet.jpg (56 KB, 624x639) Image search: [Google]
_84584052_baphomet.jpg
56 KB, 624x639
>>71756258
"Atheist" Jews donated money to build an "ironic" Satanic temple in Detroit, complete with a statue of Baphomet corrupting two children. The money raised will go towards pro-choice activism.

Jews are a Satanic cult that will do anything to undermine Christianity and Western civilization. It gets more difficult everyday to ignore the fact that the Bible predicts everything that is going on today.
>>
>>71779590

Yeah, if anything Cranston suspected something was wrong and protected the kid and tried to give him some sense of normalcy.
>>
>>71759008
It could be an animated show.
>>
They reddit guy said he only saw his on screen parents for 2 hours a week.
>>
>>71781408
Stop conflating Jews with Satanists. Us Satanists do not like to be thrown in with Kikes or anyone else that unironically believes in supernatural bullshit.
>>
>>71781503
Reddit post mentions being watched in showers and dressing rooms. Doubt any voice actors have to do that shit.
>>
>>71772303

This reminds me of that show Brotherly Love or whatever with the Lawrence Brothers. I'm aware that's only three brothers but there really aren't any shows that fit the criteria the OP is describing exactly. Anyone remember who the father was on Brotherly Love?

When you go obscure it's gonna be really hard to find a father actor who got famous afterward.
>>
>>71781408

oh please christiany is nothing but kikery 2.0 same as pisslam being kikery 2.5.

Couldn't give a shit about abrahamic sandnig religions cucking each other.
>>
>>71781712
The entire fucking plot of Brotherly Love is that their father died in a motorcycle accident. JFC man, you can't be this dumb.
>>
>Yfw "brother" could refer to a black male of any age

Someone bust out the circa 1990s children themed BET sitcoms.
>>
>>71781824

I don't remember many details of the show you Canadian homo.
>>
>>71758777
Home improvement maybe? Ol' john Goodman has his own meme and he was in cloverfield 10 lane
>>
>>71776896
Charlie Sheen has been fucking dudes for years. How do you think he got HIV? What do you think he's so into pornstars that sucked off hundreds of men.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHYtnZR5xZg
>>
>>71781646
>Actual Satanist
You are just a tool of the kikes.
Satan's greatest trick has been convincing the likes of you that he is not real.

>>71781747
"Nor did they repent of their murders, their magic arts, their sexual immorality or their thefts."
Rev 9:21
>>
File: image001.jpg (21 KB, 281x344) Image search: [Google]
image001.jpg
21 KB, 281x344
Daily reminder there is nothing wrong with liking young boys.
>>
>>71782181
t. Turkroach
>>
>>71782157

quoting scripture like good cuckstian you are. I already said that I don't give a shit about your sandnig religions cucking each other.

Nothing but kikery, all of them. Jew.
>>
>>71781646
>>71782157
Anton LaVey was jewish. Half of jews in Israel are atheists. The percentage is probably higher outside of the holy land.
>>
>>71756258
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quintuplets
>>
>>71756407
lol its definitely malcom in the middle, he described it perfectly
>>
File: 1451793473899-0.jpg (113 KB, 929x758) Image search: [Google]
1451793473899-0.jpg
113 KB, 929x758
>>71782270
T.china
>>
File: IMG_0085.jpg (83 KB, 551x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0085.jpg
83 KB, 551x480
>>71771436
Idk why this comment is making me laugh.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.