[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Make way for the new epic meme coming straight up from Canada's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: makeway4leaf.png (740 KB, 1254x475) Image search: [Google]
makeway4leaf.png
740 KB, 1254x475
Make way for the new epic meme coming straight up from Canada's meme factory. Piping hot.
>>
>>71749141
yeah i was trying to ignore it thanks
>>
Yeah someone's trying really hard on this one. The "cuck" thing must have really hit a nerve.
>>
>>71749141
It's just reddit getting triggered because they're actual cuck fetishists
>>
>>71749315
and whats wrong with having a cuck fetish?
>>
>>71749231
He won't let you keep getting away with it. Your days are numbered. Prepare to be shamed by a picture of an otherwise normal looking fat man.

>>71749365
Are you him? Impromptu AMA pls.
>>
>>71749413

AMA
>>
>>71749365
Cuck fetish is against self-realization and self-improvement
>>
>>71749551
Are you really him? At what age did you start feeling aroused by cuckoldry? What triggered it?
>>
>>71749570

I just like it when im horny its not like i have cuck on my mind 24/7
>>
>>71749682

I have liked it as long as I can remember. I remember watching childrens TV shows where a boy would like a girl, but she would ignore him or something of that sort for another dude she found more attractive.

That just made the girl very attractive to me, even more than before. It's hard to explain, but It's kind of a dominance thing. Like she is in control and if you aren't good enough for her she will leave you for a superior specimen. Its like she has all the power in the relationship, and you are a mere plaything to her, and if you cant satisfy her, she will throw you away like trash.

writing that made me hard
>>
>>71749689
It's addictive and destructive, and it's basis are your destruction, both as a men and as human bean
I think heroin is less dangerous than a cuck fetish
>>
>>71749884

nice bait
>>
Reminder that there is literally nothing wrong with wanting to watch your wife slurp on the shaft of a Big Black Cock.
>>
>>71749948
Not a bait, I'm not prone to baits
there are place when you can start your recover from your addiction, I did
>>
>>71750242
Coming from canada wow how the mighty have fallen
>>
>>71751799

shut the fuck up italy
>>
>>71749141
Kek as if you retarded nigger.
>>
File: 1459901327471.jpg (75 KB, 600x824) Image search: [Google]
1459901327471.jpg
75 KB, 600x824
on behalf of all of Canada, i apologize for this shitty meme.
>>
>>71749365
Nothing. It's just that we are incapable of feeling anything but contempt for cuck fetishizers. They're literally the worst of mankind.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.