[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
rump's adviser: he's been playing a part, will act
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: 1348764844816[1].png (2 KB, 244x226) Image search: [Google]
1348764844816[1].png
2 KB, 244x226
>HOLLYWOOD, Fla./WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Top advisers to Donald Trump assured Republican Party leaders on Thursday that the New York billionaire would adopt a more presidential demeanor soon, to temper the image projected during his campaign so far.

>Trump's representatives, including newly recruited senior advisers Paul Manafort and Rick Wiley, met privately with leaders of the Republican National Committee at an oceanside resort hotel where the party is holding a three-day meeting.

>“The part that he’s been playing is now evolving into the part that you’ve been expecting. The negatives will come down, the image is going to change," Trump senior adviser Paul Manafort assured the party leaders, according to an audiotape of the session heard by Reuters.

>Trump has been "projecting an image" to energize voters, Manafort said, adding that he will soon concentrate on "crooked Hillary," the nickname that Trump has given to Democratic favorite Hillary Clinton.

>"You'll see a different guy," said Manafort.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-playing-part-become-more-presidential-adviser-025719665.html?.gg_forward=true
>>
anyone should have expected this, as Trump is presumably a smart man and being a populist cunt would not get him far.
>>
>>71735204
>yahoo
>>
>>71735204
Fuckin hell Americans are retarded cunts. All you have to do is look at any clip of him at ANY POINT prior to him running for election to see that he's never before acted as he has been since last summer.

Do people in your country not realize that the past can be recorded and looked at later?
>>
File: SHH-MY-SWEET-CHILD.jpg (51 KB, 257x267) Image search: [Google]
SHH-MY-SWEET-CHILD.jpg
51 KB, 257x267
>>71735204
>paid for shills by Clinton
>>
>>71736615
As long as his positions are what he has said now, I am ok with him using showmanship.
>>
>>71735204
>he's been playing a part
>will act presidential soon

Yup. He's been playing the part of candidate.

Once he's elected, any way he acts will be by definition, Presidential.
>>
Of course the way he's been acting is an energetic strategy. I've seen him before he ran

That's what retard shills don't get, I'm not voting for him because he makes fun of Lyin' Ted, it's because of his policy.
>>
File: dude weed.gif (2 MB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
dude weed.gif
2 MB, 768x432
>>
File: 7tWdEeo[2].gif (2 MB, 580x433) Image search: [Google]
7tWdEeo[2].gif
2 MB, 580x433
>>71736318
>>71736386
>>71736615
>>71736663
>>71736736
>>71736809
>>71736852
>>71736928

>screaming "build wall and make mexico pay for it" is a policy
>>
>>71737050
Believe it or not, it is.

He also wants to
>reform trade
>reform nato
>reform healthcare
>muh gun rights
>reform tax
>>
File: chaos cruz-notext.png (1010 KB, 998x997) Image search: [Google]
chaos cruz-notext.png
1010 KB, 998x997
>>
Trump is playing a part to rile up his supporters. We've known this for a while.

Scott Adams and others have suggested that Trump is more intelligent than his dumb bully persona appears. I was initially hesitant about supporting Trump after his statements about torture, killing civilians, and registering Muslim Americans, but Scott Adams is what won me over. Not only is Trump smart and media-savvy, he also appeals to everyday people more than Mitt Romney ever could, despite being worth ten times as much as Romney.

Even if Trump is playing a persona, the GOP establishment is fucking terrified of him. For a bunch of do-nothing cucks like Mitt Romney and Lindsey Graham to hate Trump so much, he must be doing something right.
>>
THE ABSOLUTE FUCKING MADMAN ACTUALLY DID IT
>>
>>71735204
I was working in an information company this summer and read a lot of news about Trump's campaign in our data feed. It was clear, that he's acting hotheaded to destroy the competetion in the party, and now, aiming to the seat, he'll have to smash Hillary by outsmarting her. But, honestly, outsmarting Hillary isn't too much of a feat.
>>
>>71735204
He's been tempering his image for a while now. No surprise there.
>>
He's already past the sale. No point in getting mean with Hillary. Shes all but cooked.
>>
Why is it a suprise that Trump is massaging his image to appear to be something he's not.

Obama has been doing the same thing to appear to be an American for 8 years.
>>
>>71735204

>it was just a superficial front

POL RUSED COMPLETELY.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.