[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We need to start it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 13
If we want Trump to win in the general, we need to start shilling in favor of the tranny comments he made today.

As much as I hate this philosophy, a republican coming out in favor of tranny rights is damn near guaranteeing the LGBT vote. Since they are the loudest of all minorities, it will spread votes along a vast array of peoples.

Please join the good fight for God Emperor Trump ;_;
>>
#transfortrump
>>
>>71686218

>metashilling

Fuck off, faggot. I support Trump, but I don't support mentally-ill trannies.
>>
>>71686438
I like...any other suggestions? Else we're going with this.

We need prominent trannies to tweet/re this.
>>
File: this is fairly accurate.png (960 KB, 2226x354) Image search: [Google]
this is fairly accurate.png
960 KB, 2226x354
>>71686218

> LGBT

FUCK YOU
>>
>>71686573
I know, but would you be willing to give up tranniescucks in your bathroom as long as it meant Trump was president..

I fucking hate trannies, but this is a wave that /pol/ can ride on in the meantime
>>
File: yarmaga.jpg (30 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
yarmaga.jpg
30 KB, 600x400
/pol/ is beyond dead
>>
>>71686218
pathetic
>>
No. This will be exactly as effective as the GOP granting amnesty (again)
>>
>>71686654
>rage comic

What if we just rode this out for a month or so until trannies committed to Trump? Not such a bad stance, no?
>>
>>71686702
>I fucking hate trannies, but this is a wave that /pol/ can ride on in the meantime

> politically incorrect
> men are women because they say they are

I swear the radical feminists and conservative christians are the only people in the entire world who make sense anymore
>>
>>71686654
they seem cool over there, while you're here triggered af
>>
>>71686806
do you want the election (and subsequent Brexit) or not?

the choice is yours newfag
>>
>>71686218
Exactly, we love and accept our trannys don't we guys?

Death squads soon
>>
>>71686734
says the cucked faggot.

/pol/ is under some serious fucking shilling today as revenge for the buttfucking cruz got in ny.
>>
>>71686962
not even shilling

trannys are degenerate fags but at least Trump will get in
>>
Trumps a genius, he knows he's losing the liberal vote so now he's shilling in hopes of gathering all of bernies old supporters.
>>
File: F24LHp9.jpg (232 KB, 950x1037) Image search: [Google]
F24LHp9.jpg
232 KB, 950x1037
Cute Brazilian boipussy trannies for the based emperor.
>>
>>71686218
We don't need to support it, just point out how effortlessly be deflected a loaded question, ending it on a business note.
>>
remember what donald said, to make good deals requires compromise

threre comes a time when live and let live is the policy of the day

plus what is worst, a man who dresses as a woman or tonnes of drugs and undocument migrants crossing the border, while china and other countries continue to bleed america
>>
OP is a faggot
>>
>>71686218
out jew the god damn jew
>>
>gay republicans (all three) vote for trump
>all anti-lgbt trumpkins stay at home or vote for cruz

great plan
>>
>>71687268
Hopefully, we can take it back after he's in. Or at least lighten the blow.
But we need some of Bernie's supporters when Hillary takes his chance.
>>
>>71687083
If anyone you know walked in and saw you post that, what would happen?
>>
File: 1457494516240.jpg (18 KB, 199x196) Image search: [Google]
1457494516240.jpg
18 KB, 199x196
if the emperor demands boipussy he will get boipussy
>>
File: consider the following.jpg (14 KB, 300x245) Image search: [Google]
consider the following.jpg
14 KB, 300x245
>>71686218
http://www.vox.com/2016/1/25/10828244/trump-politically-correct-president

>"When I’m president I’m a different person. I can do anything. I can be the most politically correct person you have ever seen," Trump said at a rally in Pella, Iowa, on Saturday.

>In what began as a typical Trump speech, the presidential candidate — who made headlines in December for saying he would ban Muslims from entering the US — said the reason for his tough rhetoric is twofold. First, political correctness takes too long and "we don’t have time," and second, with such a full slate of Republican candidates, Trump says he needs to be aggressive.

>"Right now they come at you from 15 different angles. You have to be sharp, you have to be quick, and you have to be somewhat vicious," Trump said. "When you are running the country it is a different dialogue that goes, and we can do that easily."

Or maybe what's happening is that the Trump we always warned you about, the one who was ingenuine and merely saying stuff that he doesn't intend on fulfilling to lock down votes for the primaries, is becoming manifest.
>>
>>71687853
Still, he's better than the only other options.
>>
File: 1458644238289.jpg (74 KB, 949x712) Image search: [Google]
1458644238289.jpg
74 KB, 949x712
>>71687670
>If anyone you know walked in and saw you post that, what would happen?

They would probably say "my dick is diamond, is that blond qt in the middle a swedish chick, she can get it"
>>
File: MTE5NDg0MDU1MDQ5MzA3NjYz.jpg (107 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
MTE5NDg0MDU1MDQ5MzA3NjYz.jpg
107 KB, 1200x1200
>>
>>71686573
I'm a Trump fan too, and I don't approve of trannies in our bathrooms. That said I don't know why people say its a mental disorder. Do you have any proof or evidence or anything for that? I'd love to take a look at it.
>>
File: Captain America.jpg (4 KB, 81x125) Image search: [Google]
Captain America.jpg
4 KB, 81x125
>>71686771
They won't do that though. trannies will stay in the leftist sjw breeding grounds that came out of. none of those niggers are going to trump. we just betray ourselves if we are okay with it.

look i love trump to death, but he can control his continents and their beliefs. we do. we have to show him we don't support his sjw stance on this. make him be the candidate we want him to be.
>>
>>71686218
No you don't you fucking retard. You just have to ignore it. You bring his comment up to brush aside the attacks on Trump labelling him bigot or transphobic or whatever, you don't have to go suck dicks to prove your point like that dumb motherfucker Trudeau.
>>
>>71687992
He's not. The traveling Trump road show is a marketing ploy to secure the Republican nomination by tearing down his opponents with insults, not policy differences, safe in the knowledge that his support coming in from outside the party (that which is unrepresentative of how independents feel about him on the whole; he loses that demo by 40pts) elevates him marginally above what began as an outrageously crowded field, a field that lingered far too long for the circumstances, while promising his core supporters things that he doesn't intend to do if he reaches the highest office (and if he pivots on them in the general, will very likely surprise them enough to turn some of them off from turning out). This strategy has torn the party nearly apart and caused a significant portion of it to declare that they wouldn't support his nomination. He doesn't have the ground organization to fight for delegates in state nominating conventions because he keeps closing offices after primary states are done with their beauty contests, offices that would be needed for a potential GE run.

Trump is a disaster of a candidate
>>
>>71687853
We already knew this.

When Trump says he'll be more presidential the shills will accuse him of being disingenuous.

When Trump says he'll be tough with foreign leaders during negotiations the shills will say he's going to treat politics like a reality show and cause WW3.

There's no winning, you'll attack him from every angle.
Thus proving his statement:

He knows what he's doing. He would not be where he is today if he didn't know how to negotiate well and use media coverage to his benefit. We're just proving him right by merely discussing it.
>>
File: pictureforants.gif (27 KB, 24x20) Image search: [Google]
pictureforants.gif
27 KB, 24x20
>>71688742
what is this, an adventure for ant-man?
>>
File: CWJQLcEXIAAlqX2.jpg (57 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CWJQLcEXIAAlqX2.jpg
57 KB, 600x600
Tranny here, I'm going to register for vote just to vote for Trump.

Make America Great Again, Build the Wall, fuck Mudslimes.
>>
File: Are you Frustrated?.jpg (411 KB, 624x531) Image search: [Google]
Are you Frustrated?.jpg
411 KB, 624x531
>>71689393
Here's my concern moving forward. A lot of the never trump people are looking at us and saying that if trump loses the election it is not on them but on us.

they've been saying for months now that they won't vote for him, along with all the leftward people in the country and cruz supporters.

we of course would argue that because they refuse to unify they are responsible if shimmery becomes president

but whose right? They do have a point in that we can't exactly say we were blindisided when people have said all election long they wouldn't come out for trump.

>inb4 people say I'm a shill in disguise: I actually was just listening to some of the never trump people today and reading some article on the blaze and they were all claiming this. got me thinking is all
>>
File: Dog sticking tounge out.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Dog sticking tounge out.gif
2 MB, 250x250
>>71689898
i...dont believe you
>>
>>71689393
>There's no winning, you'll attack him from every angle.
Political opposition is like that. This your first election?
>>
>>71686218
Saying that we should leave things as they are isn't being in favor of OR against tranny rights. Dumbass. He sees it as a non-issue, like any non-retard would.
>>
>>71688482
Unfortunately you're dealing with what the DSM says when you ask for that criteria, and the discipline of psychology has (as with many sciences, especially social ones) been hopelessly politicized for a long time, especially with regard to the lgbt (at first only the gay) agenda. They did away with the diagnosis of the gender confused suffering from a mental disorder. Yet the correlation of depression, suicide, substance abuse, etc. with those who are gender confused remains constant; the blame for this just gets thrown back at society.
>>
>>71686218
It's over I'm not voting for a degenerate sodomite fag
>>
>>71691775
Ah I see. That's basically what I've suspected. The out-of-control lifestyle certainly correlates with what we see out of mental disorders.

Still though, no brave psychologists have written articles or journals?

I've been googling but haven't found much.
>>
>>71692055
>Still though, no brave psychologists have written articles or journals?
The groupthink is strong with this bunch. The peer review process tends to dissuade from vocal dissent or debate from within the circlejerk. And nobody gets ahead in an academic environment these days with a set of opinions which runs opposite to the direction of the politically correct culture. It's what PCism is all about, after all.

Now, this doesn't mean dissent it isn't probably in there somewhere. But...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NyX5CxGraE
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.