[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if we channel our autism and make a real difference in the world?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: liberal dream.webm (2 MB, 360x640) Image search: [Google]
liberal dream.webm
2 MB, 360x640
I think we can all agree that the ultimate goal of this board besides having fun and BTFOing liberals is to reawaken the spirit that we've lost over the years and to make sure that the entire world gets a healthy dose of love and anti-semitism in them again. I have an idea on how to make that happen

Every time there's a bad happening everyone should just starts singing this over and over and over again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY-1Um1Gzzk

With these lyrics:
>Here's to Jews and liberals in part
>Rest forever here in our hearts
>The last and final moment is yours
>That agony is your triumph

We wouldn't have to explain ourselves all the time and tip toe over political correctness and apologize for our culture and gender and skin color anymore. We wouldn't have to teach them anything. Everyone would just know exactly what we mean as soon as we start singing and those who don't know yet will start to wonder what the fuck we're doing and then they'll look it up and red pill themselves. Normies will join in by the thousands because they think it's cool to be edgy and they think the message and the singing is beautiful and it stimulates their normie feelings.
>>
this is actually one of the best idea I've ever heard on this board and it's getting buried with 0 comments
>>
Only problem I see is that we'd have to pay for female lead singers
>>
bump. Here's some based alt right/fashy music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWgrnppjU20
>>
File: oc0KlnJ.jpg (14 KB, 187x204) Image search: [Google]
oc0KlnJ.jpg
14 KB, 187x204
They're organizing
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1yoWTvhl60
>>
The left turning swastika will lose again, faggot.

Right is might. Fuck Hitler. 'Some nice ideas though, too bad the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
>>
File: 1291480541366.gif (23 KB, 908x1192) Image search: [Google]
1291480541366.gif
23 KB, 908x1192
>>71612299
>>
File: che.jpg (33 KB, 480x313) Image search: [Google]
che.jpg
33 KB, 480x313
>>71615912
after you
>>
>>71615912
>Thinks Hitler didn't escape and live a long and happy life in South America
>Thinks the leaders of the old world despised Hitler
>>
>>71612299

It's about time we actually did something!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.