[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why doesn't /pol/ support Jon Adams for president? I h
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 10
File: JonAdams.png (746 KB, 935x415) Image search: [Google]
JonAdams.png
746 KB, 935x415
Why doesn't /pol/ support Jon Adams for president?

I have not been lucky in love. And yet this presents an opportunity. If you are interested in joining the campaign as a possible future First Lady of the United States, and if you have a deep, abiding love of country as well as class, elegance and style, please email a short bio to: [email protected].
This is not a reality television show. You can become First Lady of the United States. If all else fails, we can always hold a small election for First Lady in December 2016.
>>
>>71608218
fuck off
>>
>>71608292
No u.
>>
>>71608218
Trolling / bullying
There has never been a right to make anonymous false allegations against people. Nor has there ever been a right to
anonymously bully, harass or terrorize someone in a publication. A democracy is not an anarchy, and we must respect
each other.
>>
>>71608218
ISIS
ISIS needs to be eliminated. I will give Special Operations Command full authority to take all necessary measures to
remove this barbaric and mentally ill plague from the face of the Earth. I refuse to allow our children to be subjected now
and in their later lives to their barbaric acts or their war on culture, destroying priceless artifacts. If this ultimately means a
military force from all of NATO plus Russia, China and India sweeping across all of Syria and Iraq, then so be it.

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N
>>
>>71608218
Veterans
We must provide healthcare for all our veterans, we must research new and innovative treatments for PTSD, and make
sure we respect our veterans and bring healthy and injured veterans alike into an inclusive society that thanks them and
respects them
>>
>>71608218
Mars / space exploration
We need to colonize the solar system. Scripture tells us to go forth and multiply. It does not say to stop at the edges of
the Earth, or the moon, or Mars.
We need to inspire a new generation of children to learn science and math, and technology. How many Albert Einsteins
are we losing to climbing the corporate ladder because they were not given the dreams they needed as children?
The inspiration, science and technology we develop going to Mars alone will make it worth it to go. And it would be a
fraction of the cost of the Iraq war. Doesn't anyone appreciate the breakthroughs in medicine and science we could
achieve if we spent half of what we spent on the Iraq war...on technology, medical research and space exploration?
>>
fuck off
>>
File: buttblasted.gif (1 MB, 250x170) Image search: [Google]
buttblasted.gif
1 MB, 250x170
>>71608927
No U.
>>
Hostage Rescue
We need to be more aggressive pursuing and recovering American hostages. To those who would harm our citizens: if
you take Americans hostage, we will search for you forever, and we will find you and bring you to justice. You will never be safe.
>>
>>71608218
Labor
As Assistant Attorney General in 2004 I prosecuted a State contractor and obtained a judgment banning them from State
contracts because they were not paying their workers, some of whom were new immigrant
>>
>>71608218

Police
Every member of the police is a hero, risking their lives each day to keep social order. In those rare cases in which an
individual who should not be in uniform crosses the line, they must be removed and justice served. I support our men and
women in uniform 110%, and respect and admire the bravery and courage they show every day to keep us safe.

BASED.
>>
fuck off
>>
File: amerifat.webm (1 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
amerifat.webm
1 MB, 854x480
>>71609267
No U.
>>
>>71608218

Race
We need to respect each other, and when boundaries are violated justice must be served
>>
>>71608218

Drunk Driving
In 2004 I was hit by a drunk driver, and in response I brought the Drunkbusters Program to the State of New Mexico,
where drivers can dial #DWI for a specialized drunk driving report. When I see a problem, I go right after it.
>>
>>71608218

Prison Reform
We are not barbarians. Prisons should be safe places where people learn skills and jobs to return to society, not places
where people suffer injustice or violence. One day they will bring that violence back to society. The punishment is the
taking of the right to freedom and the right to pursue happiness, not random unmonitored assaults or unjust misery
>>
fuck off
>>
File: americanfattie3.jpg (53 KB, 634x397) Image search: [Google]
americanfattie3.jpg
53 KB, 634x397
>>71609659
No u.
>>
>>71608218
Cancer / diseases
We can cure all diseases known to humanity in 10 years if we really put our minds to it. We need a $1 billion bonus to
any company in America that creates a new antibiotic, or cures a disease. The government should buy any viable patent
and coordinate production of the antibiotic or cure for a disease with private enterprises. Companies in other countries
should get $100 million for viable, new antibiotics.
There should also be a $1 billion bonus for anyone who cures any disease, such as Parkinson's, or MS, fibromyalgia, or
many others.
>>
>>71608218
Fiscal Policy
There will be no new taxes. I will veto any law that seeks to raise taxes, directly or indirectly.
For anyone concerned about my economic abilities, I note my personal finances, which have been just as stable from
when I had almost nothing through working and saving up to today. I have saved 50% of everything I earned, and now
live a nice life with low costs and moderate income.
I listen carefully to advisers, especially when they are smarter than me.
Regarding interest rates, when the time is right they should be raised very, very slowly. For example, we should raise
0.25% but promise to keep them steady for at least a year. Markets do not like instability, and interest rates have become
a scary and unstable thing, when really a small rate hike once every year or two should instill confidence in our economic
recovery.
The danger is in the dithering.
I want to make the American Dream accessible to everyone.
UPDATE: Now that China started a currency war we should lower interest rates back to 0% immediately and keep them that way as long as China wants to have a currency war, keeping its currency artificially too cheap
>>
fuck off.
>>
>>71608218
Drugs / marijuana
I have never even smoked marijuana. I really don't know when getting high became an unofficial requirement for being President. But I do recognize youth can have its indiscretions.
Marijuana should be legal for medical purposes everywhere in the country, but otherwise it should remain illegal as a gateway drug that is destructive to the fabric of society.
I will meet any other candidate any day, any time, anywhere and take a drug test - not that anyone is on crack or cocaine, but with some of these candidates you just can't help but wonder.

KEK
>>
File: Amerifat04.jpg (136 KB, 639x828) Image search: [Google]
Amerifat04.jpg
136 KB, 639x828
>>71609892
No u.
>>
>>71608218
Guns
We need to address the root causes of gun violence and not risk getting the government into the business of taking away
guns. If the government wants to take guns, it should have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt in court that someone is
insane, or a felon. In such a case they can put a red mark on the left corner of a driver's license which people can show
while covering up their name and address and birthday when buying a gun. Thus, all gun buyers will remain totally
anonymous to the government, while felons and mentally crazy people will be barred - but only if it is proven beyond a
reasonable doubt in court.
And why shouldn't the government have to prove its case? There is already a well-developed body of law surrounding
legal requirements for proof beyond a reasonable doubt in order to take away freedom or property.
>>
fuck off
>>
>>71609297
One of my biggest fears is having one of these blobs clogging the exit during an emergency situation.
>>
>>71610181
you ruined it

fuck off
>>
>>71609522
>pamper niggers who kill children

DROPPED
>>
>>71608218
>Why doesn't /pol/ support Jon Adams for president?

we've had 2 of those already and they were both elitist pseudo aristocratic snobs
>>
>>71610268
celibacy on
>>
>>71610106
No U.

>>71610385
Can you explain?
>>
Immigration
We are a nation of immigrants. This has always been so, and will always be so. My immigration plan is: stop wasting time harassing immigrants. We deported immigrants en masse in the Great Depression, and where did that get us? It's already very difficult if they come here illegally. They face deportation and hardship. Immigrants can come here legally and have a much easier time, or illegally and things will be hard. Make no mistake: harassing immigrants is a red herring designed to distract from important issues: education, the economy, the environment, and national security. We do need to take a pause with respect to immigrants from ISIS-controlled areas and make sure the necessary procedures are in place to ensure our national security.
>>
fuck off
>>
File: ahhhburgers.webm (652 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
ahhhburgers.webm
652 KB, 720x404
>>71610712
No U.
>>
>>71608218
Gay Rights / Marriage Equality
I was fighting for gay rights and marriage equality long before these ideas were popular, or accepted as the right thing to do. In 2003 I wrote an Attorney General Opinion that blocked an effort to repeal some of the first discrimination protections for gay and lesbian people. The gay rights laws stayed on the books because of my efforts, and it became unlawful to discriminate based on sexual orientation. Again, proven support for 12 years, and still going. I support marriage equality. I do not support straight people trying to make gay people straight, or the other way around. Again, a democracy is not anarchy. It's not a reality television show where people seek jolly amusement watching abuse, and adopt it in their own lives. We must respect each other.
>>
Having the face of a pedophile doesn't help
>>
>>71611118
True, at least he doesn't have the little mustache.
>>
He probably think it's going to be some faggot ass romantic-comedy shit and he actually becomes president

I hate when men adapt romantic comedy mindsets, it's so cringey and cucky
>>
>>71611310
You read most policies and he's clearly kind of nuts.
>>
>>71610481
John Adams was the 2nd President, was a rich lawyer before the revolution, became president and prosecuted his critics and political opponents under the hugely unpopular Alien and Sedition acts.

His son was quite privileged (as one would expect the son of a president to be), and was a Harvard professor before becoming president himself. He failed to get a plurality of the electoral or popular vote and was chosen as president by the House of Representatives over Andrew Jackson (who should have been the winner and soundly defeated Adams in the next election) and Henry Clay (who was Speaker of the House, and who many allege made a corrupt bargain with Adams to use his influence to sway the vote in Adams' favor, and whose alleged reward was his eventual appointment as secretary of state.)

This is an oversimplification of their contributions as president, but mainly because of the Alien and Sedition acts and the "corrupt bargain", Adams and his son were unpopular at the time, one term presidents and aren't fondly remembered by history.
>>
fuck off
>>
File: MikoTerada.jpg (114 KB, 766x1024) Image search: [Google]
MikoTerada.jpg
114 KB, 766x1024
>>71611497
Well shit. Thanks for the explanation.
>>
File: American10.jpg (74 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
American10.jpg
74 KB, 600x800
>>71611567
No U.
>>
fuck off
>>
File: ambushnottrap.jpg (153 KB, 691x694) Image search: [Google]
ambushnottrap.jpg
153 KB, 691x694
>>71611932
No U.
>>
fuck off
>>
File: americanfattie2.jpg (39 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
americanfattie2.jpg
39 KB, 640x360
>>71612148
No U.

Going home soon, just so you don't think you won or anything.
>>
fuck off
>>
>>71612387
No u.
>>
f-fuck off
>>
>>71612541
No U.
>>
fuck off
>>
Fuck you.

I win.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.