[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's real
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: guardian treason.png (88 KB, 1101x410) Image search: [Google]
guardian treason.png
88 KB, 1101x410
>it's real
>>
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/apr/19/donald-trump-facebook-election-manipulate-behavior
>>
>>71606613
Doesnt matter if FB rigs elections since the people that use it religiously (to actually be affected by its media) are too young to vote or cant be bothered/have forgotten to register. Not a dig just being honest, the SJW's have been so tied up with "FUCK TRUMP" posts that many have forgotten to register.

Also he's going to win, no doubt about it. Every primary poll has the democrats with a larger amount of voters than the republicans, however, since they are pretty much 50/50 split between Sanders and Clinton, Trumps comes out on top.
>>
>>71606613
Most people who use FB are 17 and younger anyway.
>>
>>71606613
I agree with him though. Sites like facebook have far too much ability to influence people.
>>
>>71608606
If you want to regulate private enterprise content on the internet then don't complain when 4chan is the first into the brig with realID.
Which is not to say I like the idea of that Zuckerlib using his site to subtly mind control people, just that that is the state of what the media is right now. In a few years, we'll be dealing with a whole new ballgame.
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (17 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
17 KB, 250x250
>>71606613

>murricans ignore big companies pouring money into shilling and funding campaigns for decades
>facebook is suddenly too far
>>
>>71608494
hmmm
>>
>>71609925
m8 zuckerberg is already doing this with his partenership with merkel deleting comments critical of immigrants
>>
>>71608545
I highly suspect that Trump supporters, who are anti-Snowden, anti-privacy, pro-PRISM, are probably on Facebook.

gg nothing of value was lost and I highly doubt Trump will ever bring this up just to not have mark "dumbfucks trust me" zuckerjew and aipac to lash out against him for taking a pro-privacy/anti-facebook stance all of a sudden.
>>
>>71606613
>>71607306
http://archive.is/H43h3
>>
>>71608494

40% Republicans support
Trump you nonce
>>
>>71610270
>trump supporters are anti-Snowden, anti-privacy, pro-PRISM
Well hillary supporters fucks babies before furiously masturbating in the direction of the nearest elementary school.
>>
>the guardian is the one warning us
holy shit everything is backwards
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE
>>
>>71610425
lol lebs close dat innernette up, leeroy! that'll get dem terrerists
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.