[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MGTOW is for losers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 30
File: image.jpg (168 KB, 1251x910) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168 KB, 1251x910
Ok, I get the whole not getting married thing, but that's pretty much it. Why do you need to completely abstain from all women just because our divorce laws are fucked? Practically every single "MGTOW" person I see has most or all of the following characteristics:

>fundamentally cannot handle talking to women
>socially awkward in every area of his life
>extremely needy for attention
>plays more video games than the average person
>very immature
>white

The last one is what really irks me, because as a white dude, you faggots are just giving more ammunition to a culture that already hates us - and rightfully so, because this shit is retarded.

Think of it this way: human beings have survived countless diseases, famines, and natural disasters. You really think it's the end of the world because of some changing gender roles? You all have a lot of growing up to do. You need to really look at yourselves and realize what kind of self-centered pricks you're all being.
>>
I'm not white but I've practically been forced to go my own way due to mainstream media's representation of my race. It's whatever. I have a lot of skills and any money I have is used on myself.
>>
>>69450439
I see it this way. The MGTOW community always seem to focus on how things aren't fair for them which is autistic. The universe doesn't owe you anything and you have to work to survive and achieve. YES, modern women are largely degenerate and difficult. YES it is harder to be married happily for life in the modern day. NO you shouldn't fucking give up on pussy just because it happens to be harder these days.
If you can't or won't rise to the challenge then you are a biological failure.
Hell, you might totally fail and get cucked by divorce. It is still better to try.
>>
This autistic thread again?
>>
File: 1450051063846.jpg (33 KB, 454x259) Image search: [Google]
1450051063846.jpg
33 KB, 454x259
>>69450439
the system is broken in west, all in favor of women makes it not work

procreating under the existing system will only delay the inevitable reset

may as well holdout for now and force the reset to occur sooner rather than later, while our position is still strong

on a short to medium time line, mgtow seems stupid, but you have to look at the long term

remember, women perverted the system by using exactly the same tactics as mgtow, flaking until men modified their political postures in exchange for sex/reproductive

mgtow is simply turning women's tactics back on them
>>
>>69451060
So fucking mudslimes will be imported to America to make up for low birthrates. And you will be cucked to death?
>>
>>69451060
>the system is broken in west, all in favor of women makes it not work

How is the system all in favor of women? Are you talking about the ridulous alimony and custody culture in Anglo countries?

>may as well holdout for now and force the reset to occur sooner rather than later, while our position is still strong

'our' position?

>on a short to medium time line, mgtow seems stupid, but you have to look at the long term

How is it less stupid in the long run? I don't fully understand what the MGTOW movement entails, but as far as I understand it's basically being single 'on purpose'?

>remember, women perverted the system by using exactly the same tactics as mgtow

Can you specify, preferably with an example?
>>
>>69451060
>he fell for the jew trickery
Less whites reproducing = more non-whites and the destruction of western culture.
Have fun dry humping your daki, though.
>>
File: ronpaul9999.jpg (28 KB, 313x253) Image search: [Google]
ronpaul9999.jpg
28 KB, 313x253
It's a honeypot with no honey

---the ultimate scam
>>
>>69451060
I completely agree us goys should stop procreating
>>
>>69451412
Oy Vey Shut it down Goy.
>>
>>69451060
>the system is broken

The divorce system is broken. That's literally it. You're going to disregard women completely just because of that?

You idiots are spouting the same exact arguments that I refuted in my OP
>>
>>69450439
>Why doesn't everyone live like i do?!?: the post
>>
I thought MGTOW was tied to the PUA movement.

>You need to really look at yourselves and realize what kind of self-centered pricks you're all being.
I'm not sure why this is supposed to be insulting.
>>
>>69452003
You didn't really refute anything in your OP tbqhwy
>>
>>69450439
Anon, I'm 22. Have you seen the women of this generation? They're a lost cause. I decided to put 100% effort into career and hobbies, and it's been amazing.
>>
>>69450841
Dat rare flag doe
>>
>>69452971
Not entirely opposed to dating, but I simply don't go out of my way to meet new women. Odds on the fucking powerball are better than meeting a cunt that's even capable of holding a meaningful conversation.
>>
>>69450439
MGTOW doesn't work. Women have to like you in order to deny them marriage. This is just some lame shit virgins came up with to justify their victimhood.

I'm single because I'm not emotionally available for women. I don't really care what they want. If the relationship is about sex or friendship then I'm all for it. But combining the two, getting anymore serious than that, or putting me off will just make me lose my patience. So I move on and that's it. I don't need some autistic movement to verify my reasons because I'm an adult that is capable of my own ideas. Don't like it? Pound sand.
>>
>>69451630
YES
>>
>>69452971
Autism_/10

Just admit your gay and get it over with.
>>
Virgins going their own way would imply they move from the basement to begin with
>>
OP is right.
Just don't get married. Date, fuck around, but don't fall for the golden circular jew.

It's pretty transparent that special snowflakes decided to create their own little movement because they felt left out of the victimhood olympics with MGTOW. I don't want to be a part of your little group, just as I don't want women to join their special snowflake feminist causes.
>>
>>69450439
they are the male equivalent of a political lesbian.
>>
>>69450439
Tl;Dr
Mgtow is the equivalent of modern feminism

Fat ugly ass men complaining about muhh matriarchy
Pathetic
>>
File: 1431355344043.jpg (8 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1431355344043.jpg
8 KB, 255x255
>>69450439

>MGTOW is for losers if you're white

Fixed that for you, buddy.
>>
this belongs in >>>/r9k/
>>
Whites not reproducing. Atlas shrugging?
>>
File: 1440155839657.jpg (32 KB, 355x179) Image search: [Google]
1440155839657.jpg
32 KB, 355x179
>>69454067
>she lets her partner cuck her out of having kids
>then insults anyone
>>
>>69450439
why should you associate with women if not for the purpose of fathering a family
>>
>>69452003
>The divorce system is broken. That's literally it
>That's literally it

I don't even know where to begin... Yes, I agree that MGTOW is a dumb movement that will go nowhere but there is clearly a problem with our current cultural environment. Have you seen what passes for entertainment on TV, youtube, etc. these days? Good lord, some days I can't tell if I'm living in bizzaro world or reality.

>You really think it's the end of the world because of some changing gender roles?

If women want to work, that's fine.
If women want to be sluts for free, that's fine.
If women want to never get married and die alone with their pets, that's fine too.

But, if women don't recognize that their place is beside men and not in front of them, then society has a problem. What has a matriarchal society that shames men on a daily basis given us so far?

Emasculated, effeminate, weak, degenerate, pussified, sissified, limp-wristed, cry baby, white guilt ridden men that have abandoned their posts as the heads of households and guardians of civilization and chosen, instead, to live life as girls with penises because that is essentially the state of men today. Look at how many faggots, trannies, and traps are coming out of the woodwork. Look at all of the nu-males that bend their asses at the alter of political correctness, just to get fucked by Muslims, niggers, and other 3rd world scum.

So no, it's not just divorce laws that cause "men" to go MGTOW, it's also 3rd wave feminism and everything that it has wrought. Getting married to a women today, for a man, is like having the sword of Damocles over their head. At anytime and for any reason, a woman may divorce her husband, take his children, shame his reputation, and take half his paycheck (or more) because her husband didn't buy her what she wanted, or cleaned the house, or just happened to piss her off while she was on her period, or disapproved of a polyamorous relationship, etc etc...
>>
I'm not MGTOW, just slightly autistic. I can't hold a conversation so in doomed if I do and doomed if I don't. At least I can try though.
>>
>>69450439

This is me. So why the fuck should I even try?

Disregard bitches
fuck whores.
>>
The "MGTOW" are the Feminazis on our side, only fueled by the previous SJW outrage...
Every time black against white crime happens, the KKK gets a few new members. Same shit.
The tipping point for when this form of useless reverse hatred will be blissfully ignored is soon to come.

Both sides are manipulative and mean spirited, ignoring the silent and often content majority of people who have great relationships and just mind their own business.

That goes for straight n queer couples the same from what I see. We're happy so we don't have time to bitch about subjects like these.

I look forward to better debates on this board again.
>>
>>69450439
>Muh Man up
Do Amerilards actually believe that Mental Issues can be fixed by "Manning up"?
>>
>>69450439
>wahh i don't like this
>i will only provide insults and racebaiting to back up my emotions!!!

fuck off to reddit
>>
>>69456049
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PS_0qCEsapI Hopefully not. I am one to admit to feelings and the strain of trying to "man up"
>>
File: piccolo-jr.jpg (11 KB, 267x230) Image search: [Google]
piccolo-jr.jpg
11 KB, 267x230
>>69456049
>dissing OP and MGTOW at the same time
damn son, they're right about Jews and linguistic IQ
>>
Not mgtow just have a microdick so why should I bother with women when it's an inevitability that I'll get cucked?
>>
What's the point in interacting with women besides for the occasionally moist hole between their legs?

Have you ever heard a woman speak her mind on politics, culture, history, current events, etc.? Shit negro.

Pump and dump is where it's at.
>>
>>69456437
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosa_Bonheur

I'd love to have her mentor me
And I can't dismiss Rand.
Really depends - I studied psychology and paint as a hobby and so does my girl. That's how we connected and we often take turns on subjects that need covering. I think you pick yours poorly.
>>
File: really.jpg (22 KB, 340x506) Image search: [Google]
really.jpg
22 KB, 340x506
>>69456979
>That's how we connected

You're missing the point straya
Sweden means most women. Not all women
You sound like a faggot
>>
>>69450439
I frankly just don't care my friends and hobbies are all far to enjoyable to sink my hard earned pay into a baby factory.
>>
>>69457557
>Have you ever heard a woman speak her mind on politics, culture, history, current events, etc.?

I merely replied dear.

Thanks, eye rolling reaction face with obligatory fag-attack.
>>
Why do you fucks care?
Who's making these threads?
I know it's not women because they have more than enough cock to satisfy them.
>>
>>69452971
Your face when I'm 22, a woman and also focusing on my career and hobbies.

As I think everyone should at this point in time. With your statement you are probably referring to women sleeping around, and I'm not one, but still, what do you expect from from who are in their early 20s only? They, we, are still very young and very often haven't yet gotten mature so they don't really make great wives or parents yet. It's an age of often great insecurities and you are still kinda in that narcissist selfish teenager phase too.

However I am afraid that our generation is generally more spoiled and taught to spit on the traditional values. Family isn't a core value and priority anymore, but almost seen as an old-fashioned concept. It's definitely not very trendy to have babies and change diapers nowadays.

So just telling you, that it's not like it was easy to find good guys either. But I don't see a point in making a huge number of it. I'm going to be single as long as I meet a guy who shares similar values, sense of humor, lifestyle and future goals with me and in case such man doesn't come, then well, what you gonna do about it. But it sure as hell won't find his way to my life if I block out even the slightest chance of someone like him existing. Like MGTWO men do. You know, you could just be picky and not focus on chasing tail as your full-time hobby, but telling the world how you will absolutely, definitely, never ever in your entire life engage yourself with females just sounds like a big fat defense mechanism, not an actual natural choice.

I totally understand the psychology behind that thinking though, I've had similar thoughts myself. But at the end of the day, others doesn't care, women doesn't care, who's the one paying the price is yourself. You know there are people who find good partners and have good families, so the chance exists.
>>
File: batmun.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
batmun.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>69457557
>I merely replied dear.

It was a rhetorical question and you're being obtuse. There's nothing obligatory about calling you a faggot, it's pure frivolity
>>
>>69450617

>> It's da media's fault, I'm not a loser or anything
>>
>>69457759
>>69458096
>>
>>69450439
How hard would it be to con Francis some millions to build a MGTOW monastery?
>>
>>69450439
Maladjusted guys trying to legitimize their social standing, basically feminism but for guys. Nature is trying to balance things out. As a non pussy getter myself I try to avoid using the label as an excuse and embrace natural selection.
>>
>>69450841
Wtf is that flag, nigga where u from?
>>
>>69455885
You are a biological failure
>>
>>69453390
Haha, I've done the very same thing, but the thing is that if you don't put yourself out there, your dating life just doesn't magically happen. I'm a damn woman so the social culture is on my side here, but all my relationships and everything dating related has started by me being the active one or making the first initiative.

I'd seriously be a virgin to this day and never having dated anyone if I didn't saw any trouble. Sure your dating culture is different though, I live in Sweden but I been picked up on a street twice but both times it was an American. We don't do that here in Sweden, so it's true that at least if here you just sit and wait around, sure as hell nothing will happen. It's especially true for men.
>>
>>69456979
The majority of women I've met have all been the same. The product remains consistant, only the packaging differs.

There's really no difference between the woman who wears UGGs, sips Starbucks and wastes her time on Facebook and the one who publishes "profound" quotes by Anaïs Nin taken out of context and overexposed polaroid quality photos on her tumblr.
>>
>>69458291
Sub Street Shitting Curry Land.
aka Sri Lanka the wonderful.
>>
File: 1459390923728.jpg (451 KB, 2469x3000) Image search: [Google]
1459390923728.jpg
451 KB, 2469x3000
>>69450439

>be fat virgin loser
>cant get a gf no matter how hard you try
>go sour grapes mode
>"I totally wanted this anyway!"
>pretend that you not wanting a gf anyway is some sort of revolution

This is without a doubt the cringest shit ever.
>>
There's just no point anymore.
Why in the fuck would I go to some bar and drop a hundo on drinks just for some slut to go home with the nigger she's been eyeing up all night?
It's not worth the humuliation or the strive just to hope to bag some selfish skank who's a dead fish in the sack.
I honestly don't know why these threads keep getting made? You think you're going to shame people into destroying their lives?

Get cucked faggot.
>>
>>69458546
How about improving yourself faggot?
Make yourself better, don't be the queer hoping some girl will take pity on you.
In history 40% of men had kids, make yourself part of the top 40% its not like anyone else is trying to.
>>
MGTOW is a psy-op to destroy white birthrates in the US. Most MGTOW are neckbeards and autists who didn't associate much with women to begin with tho. The types of faggots on youtube arguing with feminists all day
>>
Sleeping around does not make me happy one bit. Sex isn't really that important. What I really want is to have a family. This is pretty much a challenge nowadays.
>>
>>69458546
>Get cucked faggot.

>after talking about how he got cucked

lol you crybaby numales are hilarious
>>
>>69458666
Shut the fuck up satan.
I'm not some thirsty faggot who's willing to do anything just for some cunt's rancid pussy.
Have some fucking dignity for once in your life and stop putting pussy on a fucking pedestal you beta shit.
>>
Why are some people voluntarily removing themselves from the gene pool?
>>
>>69455426
I agree with you. We women are rotten spoiled nowadays. The culture supports as acting like princesses, cause for some reason the type of a stupid yet cute blonde girl type of behavior is seen as better, or more appreciated than being intelligent, caring, kind and sweet.

People, women too, like that get fucked over. It's unsexy, lame and boring to be "a good person." Being bitchy, selfish and independent is the shit. That's how our individualistic culture is, everyone caring about their own ass and giving fuck about others.

Not saying that I'm any better in this sense myself, but at least I recognize the phenomenon. I really feel like that my entire worth and value is dependent on my looks. It's the biggest and most important asset cause without you are basically nothing.
>>
>>69458005
>Your face when I'm 22, a woman and also focusing on my career and hobbies.

So basically you're fucking around wasting time while your prime birthing years fly by.
>>
>>69458005
>I'm 22, a woman
TITS OR GTFO
>>
>>69458792
>voluntarily

they arent. They are just pretending it was their choice to save face
>>
>>69458666
You can have an extra kid for me I really can't be bothered. Women are frankly just boring on an intellectual level and now they rarely provide anything in terms of the traditional family.
>>
File: babys fist redpill.jpg (2 KB, 160x90) Image search: [Google]
babys fist redpill.jpg
2 KB, 160x90
>>69450439
>MGTOW is for losers
Losers still need a movement anon.
Also if it wasnt for MRAs i wouldnt be redpilled at all, im sure im not the only one.

pic very related.
>>
>>69458854
And I bet you slay the dragon on a daily basis don't you you fat hairy retard?
Stick to sucking cock since that's all you're good for.
Faggot.
>>
>>69458841
Some people don't want children, anon.

I'm not her.

But everyone doesn't have the same goals, desu.
>>
File: MGTOW.jpg (1 MB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW.jpg
1 MB, 1500x1500
>>69450439
>>
>>69458949

>being this butthurt at other because of your own failures

typical numale liberal behavoir. Its always someone elses fault. You are a perfect special snowflake just like mommy said
>>
>>69458758
>Improving yourself is being a beta
>Improving yourself is putting pussy on a pedestal
Fuck son, I'm not asking you to debase yourself or spend money or time on whores. Just make yourself a worthwhile member of society, find a women and make her conform to what you want.
>>
>>69458965
Everyone on the left should be Muslim or black.
>>
>>69459047
>hurblewurble numale c-cuck

Spew more buzzwords you fucking subhuman.
>>
>>69455426
This

3rd Wave Feminism and Sexual liberation created this bi-product of men dropping out. It also means false Rape accusations as well which scare the shit out of people trying to survive in an already fucked up world.

I chose to be alone for years even before I knew of this movement by others. I just felt happier for some reason alone, Being from a divorce family may have contributed to it.
>>
>>69458958
>Some people don't want children, anon.

All women want children. They just think they don't because they think that something better is waiting around the corner for them. There isn't. A woman who goes to her grave without having kids is just fucking sad. It's like she completely missed the point.
>>
>>69459057
Why should I be a "worthwhile member of society".

Look at the worthless faggots in this thread ready to shit on someone just for being different.
Nah fuck you and fuck society.
I raise my glass to seeing it all burn.
>>
>>69458678
>MGTOW is a psy-op to destroy white birthrates in the US.
>Most MGTOW are neckbeards and autists anyway
???
>>
>>69459153
Eh some probably don't, but they are a biological mistake and far rarer than most people think.
>>
File: beta.jpg (1 MB, 4954x2447) Image search: [Google]
beta.jpg
1 MB, 4954x2447
>>69459100
>>
>>69459057
I'm already "successful" in terms of financials which is why I don't want to loose it all over someone getting bored 20 years down the line.
>>
>>69459201
Alright then mate, accomplish nothing in life if that is really your goal. I mean its fucking sad shit but ok.
>>
File: you.jpg (88 KB, 462x900) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
88 KB, 462x900
>>69459346
>>
I have some kinda job interview for an internship next week, how do I manage this
>>
>>69459057
>improving because you MIGHT get laid
>doing something for someone else
>not putting the pussy on pedestal
>>
>>69459376
Ever heard of pre-nuptials? Or fuck, don't marry then and check to make sure she doesn't become your common law wife. Not many women will be happy without some certainty you won't leave her for a younger fertile woman. But you can try it.
>>
>>69459404

>fag

>says the guy who has never had sex and is living a diehard lifesstyle of avoiding women

the fucking irony
>>
File: boi.png (675 KB, 746x782) Image search: [Google]
boi.png
675 KB, 746x782
>>69459100
Not even joking about this, because you seem like you really need help (whether you realize it or not)

Dude. Hit up /fit/. Check out the sticky for what to eat, the starting strength regime. Start going to the gym for 30 minutes to an hour Monday, Wednesday, Friday. Eat right.

If you're obese, you should be acceptable-looking within a year. Skinnyfat/skinny, 6 months TOP before you're filling out t-shirts and bitches salivate at the sight of you.

I've had multiple women offer to drop their betamale-type boyfriends just at a shot of fucking me. Just because I lift and went to the dermatologist to finally get the accutane I needed. Life turned around in less than one year; I went from near-suicidal to never better in less than 12 months.
>>
>>69458841
Thanks for not reading the very first sentences of my post.

But since you asked, no, I don't sleep around. I' well aware that despite all the feminism, men doesn't prefer the hoe as the mother of their children. But that's not even my primary motivator, but the fact that I don't think I'd enjoy casual hook ups.

So the answer to your question is nope. Yeah, these might be the best birthing years biologically, but in reality I'm still in university and it's going to take me few more years to finish my master's degree, get myself a career, pay my student debt and basically get my life together and be in a situation where it was financially possible to start a family. Not to forget to mention that I don't have anyone to start a family with and even if I did, it'll take few years to get to know them so well that I'd feel comfortable having them as the father of my children. It's a major decision, and it would be stupid to have kids when
>I'm not financially stable
>I'm not absolutely certain that the man will equally care the responsibility, today and in 10 years so I won't end up being a single mother

I got many fertile years to come so I'm not going to rush things just cause by biological standards this is the optimal time. But we live in a modern society and it has its' own demands which I need to meet before being able to start a stable family and be the best possible mother.

In case I was with a man who was older than me (so he knows what he wants in life and is likely more responsible, mature and stable, mentally and financially) I could consider having kids in the next 2-3 years. It wouldn't be ideal career-wise though, since I really wanna have one and do my part in supporting our family, not just stay home with no ambitions being fully supported by my husband.
>>
>>69459563
>Ever heard of pre-nuptials

Ha those get torn to shreds in American courts especially with how biased the system has moved towards the women.
>>
>>69459476
No, even if you don't want to get laid or are gay you should still try and improve.
The point I was making is that getting pussy isn't accomplished by going out and getting it, it comes as a side-effect of more fulfilling and worthwhile pursuits such as success and aesthetics.
>>
>>69459153
It's not quite that simple. I'm sure everyone has the thought in the back of their mind at least sometimes, but some people just simply realizes that their lifestyle just isn't suitable for kids, or that their own hedonistic wants and needs are more important than having a family, so they sacrifice the other one.

I personally wanna have children, I definitely do. Just not now, cause having babies at this stage of my life would like shooting myself in the leg.
>>
>>69459600
What if he has an ugly face? Should he just kill himself?
>>
>>69459642
Then get a good lawyer with your money and make sure you are being smart. Don't just fucking marry some woman without taking precautions.
I mean shit Elon Musk is a billionaire in the most liberal cucked state in America and she isn't getting a penny from him. I think you are worrying too much.
>>
>>69459583
Enjoying the (You)s retard?
>>
File: feelsrareman.jpg (9 KB, 185x273) Image search: [Google]
feelsrareman.jpg
9 KB, 185x273
>>69459802
Yes.
>>
>>69459676
American culture is we spaghetti when we get criticized. Being wrong about anything is a huge sign of weakness. Don't get too upset about the thread.
>>
>>69459822

no, but at least Im enjoying my life unlike you.

Stop wallowing around in self pity waiting for the world to stop because "awww anons sad because he wasnt given what he wanted :("
>>
>>69450439
Because in some areas you can still pay alimony without getting married. With even 6 months in the relationship.

Cunts aren't worth it.
>>
>>69459619

I guess I can't blame you. Most women think this way. However you should be aware that this way of thinking is pretty toxic to a woman's actual wants and needs. As a woman your "career" should be the last thing you're worrying about. Men don't give a shit about your career. If they're looking for mother material they don't want some shrew who's only interested in her own stupid goals and ambitions.
>>
File: WatchTV.gif (3 MB, 318x201) Image search: [Google]
WatchTV.gif
3 MB, 318x201
>>69450439
>>plays more video games than the average person

I always think of this as: watches less TV than the average person.

Implying there's something wrong with just playing some video games when society has declared war on the white male and convinced other white males to divide and conquer one another.
>>
>>69459924
>no, but at least Im enjoying my life unlike you.
Shitposting on 4chan is enjoying your life?
I think you're projecting your beta insecurities onto me.
>>
>>69459905
Im not mad or anything, just offering advice. People fail to understand that the pussy you get from improving is not the only reason to improve. It is just a happy bonus.
>>
>>69459802
No. First off, all dudes are ugly. It's all about grooming. I go from a 2/10 to a 6 by simply shaving and getting a haircut (3 or 4 on the sides, ask them to trim on top and blend to the sides... typical male haircut) and using product to style my hair.

Add my body to the mix and I'm a solid 7 which is more than enough to get stares walking down the street. I'm also a manlet on top of all that shit.
>>
>>69450439
I agree mtgow is pathetic, but not getting married is smart.
>>
>>69460093
Please read my post.

>>69459600
>>
>>69458706
Hello, Portuguese me
>>
>>69460093

>y-you cant be happy because you are posting on 4chan!

>everyone is as miserable as me!

Stop deluding yourself faggot. And stop waiting around like a bitch hoping the world will stop for you because you are sad. Everyone has their own shit to worry about.

wanting people to pitty you because you think its the only way you will ever get any attention form others is pathetic.
>>
File: 1459207395360.jpg (73 KB, 360x267) Image search: [Google]
1459207395360.jpg
73 KB, 360x267
>>69459153
>>69459259

I can shit post from the comfort of my mom's basement
I can do nothing productive my entire life and if I look sad enough, someone else will keep me alive.
I can kill organisms beneficial to the Earth's ecosystems and shit just by oopsing.

Fuck nature, fuck biology. WE make the rules now.

WE ARE GOD.

>>69459797
Also that.
>>
>>69460177
Not unless you get a lawyer first make sure your pre-nup don't get cucked by local law or common law.
>>
>>69459619
That's the problem, people have to spend their whole lives sometimes working up to being able to live independently and stay out of debt, so few people our age will get to this point and once you are in your 30s people are harder to connect with because quite frankly, they are jaded. MGTOW and feminism are just vultures who need the gender war to continue destroying relationships and stable lives or there would be no purpose in their lives.
>>
File: 1426477270993.jpg (3 MB, 2560x2880) Image search: [Google]
1426477270993.jpg
3 MB, 2560x2880
>>69459346
And the resulting asspain>>69459404
>>69459822
>>69460093
>>69459404
Really, really turns me on. Please get even more triggered.
>>
>>69460284

>Putting your ancestors, who toiled every single day of their miserable existence for the shot of reproducing, to shame

>I MAKE DA RULES!! :DD
>>
>>69460459
This is why I love these threads, feels good helping people and at the very worst you get to laugh at some autist.
>>
>>69458299

I'm alright with this. No desire to pass on my shitty genes. Huge desire to fight and die in the race war/cultural war/next euro-war/ww3.

GAS THE X
Y WAR NOW
>>
>>69450439
It's all a scam made by conservative faggots to convert all striaght men to gay just like the feminists lesbians do to other women. DON'T FALL FOR FAGGOT TRICKS. THEY'LL WAIT UNTIL YOUR AT YOUR WEAKEST AND THEN FUCK YOU. I KNOW I WAS FORMER MGTOW. IT HAPPENED TO MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
>>
File: 1456164566751.jpg (28 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1456164566751.jpg
28 KB, 720x720
>>69460463
>allowing yourself to be guilty by people who are dead or dying

Niggnogg, no.

I don't give a fat fuck about how hard my parents parents worked to bring me into existence, cause guess what? If they had failed, I wouldn't exist and I wouldn't be able to complain.

It's the same as when parents get mad if you don't appreciate what they provide for you. What are the other options?
Like wtf. Are you saying you would've gone through the trouble of birthing me, even if you COULDN'T provide for me? Well that makes YOU shitty.
>>
>>69460041
Well I disagree. I'm sure most men would appreciate a woman with her own goals and ambitions, foremost the woman supporting herself and being able to make long term plans and goals. Having a good career it's an indicator of many positive things, and I view not having one as a lack of either skills or ambition. This isn't about money, but general attitude towards things in life.

And I could never expect a man to fulfill my dreams. It's my job to make it possible for me to get the things I want in life. It's also against my personal values to live in order to please men. At the end of the day, if I had to make a choice between a career and financial self-sufficiency and some man, I'd take the first option, hands down. And it's not about being a strong independent woman, but to realizing that my own happiness is not in the hands of anyone else but myself and I should do my best to make myself happy instead of waiting someone else to come and make me happy. While having this outlook and attitude, I'm confident that it'll attract someone likeminded at some point.
>>
>>69458546

It's so fun to listen to these betas whining all day because they can't get good girls. You're a loser, that's why you don't get anything, and since you're a loser that's probably why you're stupid, which makes you so racist.

Muh nigarhs and joohs are terking muh jerbs and are against me.

I've bought a girl a drink maybe two times, and they still line up to fuck me. Heck sometimes even they offer to pay for my drinks so they can have a shot.

Meanwhile my qt3.14 blueeyed Norwegian engineer girlfriend has bought an apartment just so i could move in with her.

You will never be attractive to women, and you'll spend your life blaming people whose skincolor is different on imageboards from your mothers basement.

White genocide is your fault, loser.
>>
File: 1453164490001.png (167 KB, 620x1591) Image search: [Google]
1453164490001.png
167 KB, 620x1591
>>69450439
WOMEN ARE BISEXUAL WHORES

>>
>>69450841
>NO you shouldn't fucking give up on pussy just because it happens to be harder these days.

Who the fuck are you to tell me what I should and should not do? This is the whole point, that we know a raw deal when we see it, and we also know the pressure to give in to a raw deal when we see it. Show us that it's a good deal, and don't pressure us with namecalling and other white knight tactics and you might convince us, otherwise go away.

You ruined that rare flag on your cuck post.
>>
>>69461425
go fuck yourself you shitty 3rd world cocksucker
>>
File: problematic.jpg (18 KB, 186x306) Image search: [Google]
problematic.jpg
18 KB, 186x306
>>69461308

I think that's a very positive outlook, anon. But have you considered that perhaps it's not possible to "have it all"? Sacrificing your 20's and possibly your 30's to a career is in some sense admirable, but I know a lot of women who feel it's too late for them to have a family. They are some of the unhappiest people I know.
>>
>>69461425

face of qt3.14 + timestamp or GTFO
>>
>>69461796
You will die alone. Your kind is meant to go extinct
>>
>>69462005
>getting mad about racism on /pol/

you outed yourself shitskin
raping women doesn'y count as getting pussy ahmed

faggot ass queer
>>
>>69461854
Sure I've thought about that. But the reality is that my student debt isn't going to disappear and my career is important for me. It's something I have a passion for, it's what my self-esteem and self-image is very much based on.

And there is no other chance really, it's not like I had a perfect father and husband I kept in my basement. I'm way happier when I have my career, friends and life that I was with a man I didn't love and with few kids.

I'm sure I can "have it all." If no great love comes by, then around my 30s I'll settle for someone who may not be my biggest love but who I can build a family with. But there's no reason to rush in life and make it too black and white. By having kids with just someone at this point would pretty much rule me out for having a potentially very fulfilling relationship with someone in the future. I'm not compromising until I have to.
>>
>>69462133
I'm not mad... I'm not a loser you see.

And i'm certainly no ahmed - i can trace my heritage 450 years back to a person with the same name as myself - all scandinavian "masterrace", as you ignorants call it.

We are probably of the same skincolor, and you still presume that i must be an arabian. So ingrained is your denial that the only way i can denigrate you thus, is if i were something else.

But maybe i am? Just better than you. But the same color still.
>>
>>69458546
Why bother meeting women at a bar? Any woman that goes home with someone at a bar probably isn't worth being with. You meet women through people you know, not by just talking to randoms
>>
>>69451154

Not my fucking problem.
>>
>>69462566
>bragging about shit that doesn't matter to internet randoms

only fucking losers do this to reassure themselves
fuck off faggot
>>
MGTOW reveal themselves to be Jew shills that see nothing wrong with dropping birthrates and importing immigrants?

AGAIN?

WHAT A SURPRISE

it's such a fucking blatant Bezmenov-type subversion psyop I ndon't even know why people on /pol/ keep engaging in conversation with these jokers
>>
>>69463008
It's mostly just ex progressives who see the feminist bullshit. They'll come around eventually.
>>
File: ok.gif (983 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
ok.gif
983 KB, 500x364
>>69462424

You're very pragmatic, anon. Are you happy? Have you ever been in love?
>>
>>69462590
Based countryman - I wouldn't go looking for friends or co-workers at a bar either.

A good girl is both.
>>
>>69450439
MGTOW are just the male version of political lesbians.

It's far easier to blame other than to become the type of man that actually can choose whether or not they have any type of relationship with women.
>>
>>69462566
T. Mohammed
>>
>>69463133
Nope, I haven't.

And chances are I never won't, (hopefully though!) and then I'm just not gonna fall to the same hole many other educated women do, not lowering their standards and ending up being 40, childless and alone. I want kids and I will take the OK man at certain point if nothing else came along. Just playing it smart and having a plan B, that's all.
>>
>>69462921
Your issues stem from your own incompetence. that's the point. That's what the thread is about. The redpill movement is about the frustration of betas and not much else. That's why you being a loser is important. Get it yet? Start lifting. Read a book, failure!
>>
File: shackleford.jpg (25 KB, 307x352) Image search: [Google]
shackleford.jpg
25 KB, 307x352
>>69463322

You didn't answer my second question: are you happy?

You may very well get to have it all, I don't know anon. But your proposed future sounds like a recipe for cheating on your future mediocre husband, or at least treating him poorly because you can't respect a man you settle for. Your cucking potential is high
>>
>>69463233
Agree.
>>
>>69450439
>Why do you need to completely abstain from all women just because our divorce laws are fucked?

That's not what MGTOW is at all, faggot. You can fuck bitches all day every day. The only important rule is to not let a filthy whore control the narrative of your life. I'm tired of you reddit fags coming here and misrepresenting shit.
>>
>>69460041
I don't know anon, women who don't work/are looking to become housewives tend to be sloppy and lazy in my experience. Plus they are concerned with the most inane petty shit, having a conversation with a woman that has nothing going on in her life makes you consider suicide.
>>
>>69463666
I'm pretty satisfied with my life right now. Too stressed out to say I was happy, but I'm fine.
>>
>>69450439
I'm telling you. MGTOW is part of the problem. The jews want that shit. White women just need white men to act more alpha, act more assertive, (assertive doesn't mean a asshole), and maybe sign a prenup (my girlfriend wants to sign one to make me feel safe, sad but she's loyal). Why do you think they let nigs walk all over them? Cause' they won't take their abuse or BS. At first they'll be whiny about it and bitch, but they'll be coming back. I acted with self-respect and after like 6 months or so I red pilled my girlfriend (She's southern so it was easier) and we've been together happily for 5 years. And she's actually been trying to learn to be more subservient and etc (learning recipes, gardening, sewing, so forth). Telling you make sure the girls family isn't too liberal (that means a lot), preferably Christian (not jew lovin' ones), and I'd say really get a southern woman.
>>
>>69450439
>Why do you need to completely abstain from all women just because our divorce laws are fucked?

kek, do you think the effeminate underage trumplets on /pol/ stay away from women "on purpose"? you fell for the ruse
>>
>>69460126
>People fail to understand that the pussy you get from improving is not the only reason to improve.
What you fail to understand is that I for one am happy where I am now, and I can get pussy just as I am now. There are these things called prostitutes you see. I have no desire to participate in the insane suicidal deathmatch that is the modern economy.
>>
>>69455426
pretty much this
>>
File: 1136142975826.png (79 KB, 408x660) Image search: [Google]
1136142975826.png
79 KB, 408x660
>all these feminist breeder cucks too busy trying to make muh dik wet to see the difference between sex and reproduction as niggers they are
>what is coming artificial wombs
>what is surrogate motherhood
who /r9kmasterrace/ here?
>>
>>69450439
your shadow is reflecting OP and you are a faggot.

>socially awkward in every area of his life
>extremely needy for attention
>plays more video games than the average person
>very immature
>white

/please explain all this things to everybody?

The little kid feel traped in his little world lmao poor thing.
>>
>>69453952
W/e m8. I still make likely more than double your salary while getting to spend my day however I please.
>>
>>69467189
so you are gay and with double salary then?

>spend my day however I please.
>the only way you know fap to traps and furry and shitpost all day

What a wonderful life OP i wish i had more money like you.
>>
>>69459600
This advice is stupid because most of the people on /fit/ will tell you not to lift for girls.
>>
>>69467395
you shouldn't lift for anyone but yourself. Getting girls though is a natural byproduct of looking /fit/
>>
>>69467339
Not even OP new friendo :^)
>>
File: 1402640894929.jpg (174 KB, 563x898) Image search: [Google]
1402640894929.jpg
174 KB, 563x898
>>69450439
Because men are literally superior in ALL regards and if you aren't at least bi I seriously pity you
You cannot possibly achieve a better life than a fit you + a fit bro + male dog
>modern women
>trash
Pick two
>>
File: gymbros.jpg (82 KB, 927x695) Image search: [Google]
gymbros.jpg
82 KB, 927x695
>>69467942
>Getting girls though is a natural byproduct of looking /fit/
lel
Getting boys is a natural byproduct of looking /fit/
If you lift then you'll realize as soon as you start looking good 99% of mires and stares you'll get are from felow men
Meanwhile the women that actually like it are turbo slut tier
>>
File: 1425859788643.jpg (109 KB, 680x1020) Image search: [Google]
1425859788643.jpg
109 KB, 680x1020
>>69450439
im not white, but im also convinced that Im ugly.
soooooooooo, yeah no women for me, and thats NOT by choice
>>
>>69459071
> haha white people can't be that way even though they literally invented the nuclear family and niggers are communal apes
>>
File: 1455092100784.gif (43 KB, 560x582) Image search: [Google]
1455092100784.gif
43 KB, 560x582
>>69469295

communal apes
Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.