[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alrighty /pol/ I have a scenario >be concealed carrying innaresturant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 17
File: 1461126479255.jpg (167 KB, 1181x882) Image search: [Google]
1461126479255.jpg
167 KB, 1181x882
Alrighty /pol/ I have a scenario
>be concealed carrying innaresturant enjoying your food or whatever
>suddenly, a guy busts through the door waving a gun
>"THIS IS A ROBBERY! NOBODY MOVE!"
>he orders the cashier to put all of the money in a bag
>while hes distracted with the money you see your opportunity, draw, and fire
>he drops
>two other guys carrying GoPros run into the restaurant
>"DUDE, YOU FUCKING SHOT HIM! IT WAS JUST A PRANK, BRO!"
>police arrive, take you into custody until everything is sorted out
>story becomes a national interest
What happens next? Do you ultimately get fucked over in court? How does this affect the public's opinions of concealed carry and gun rights as a whole?
>>
>>71559301

as ridiculous as le prank video culture is, i don't think any intelligent person would be on the side of the guy who got shot while "pretending" to rob a store
>>
It would be a great happening on /pol/ afterwards.
>>
Nothing would happen to the shooter.
>>
>>71559301
Pretending to rob a store as a prank, with a fake gun, is still considered armed robbery.
>>
>>71559301
didn't a cop shoot a kid with a toy gun that looked too real? pretty sure nothing happens
>>
hipster cool kids selling gunz in da hood

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JH6qCYAnX-I&oref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DJH6qCYAnX-I&has_verified=1
>>
>>71559301
No excuse for you as an American to be this ignorant.
>>
File: 1458174688434.gif (3 MB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1458174688434.gif
3 MB, 300x168
>>71559301
>armed robbery
>in a culture with concealed carry and self-defense laws
>"It's just a prank, bro!"
So you're saying this is just natural selection at work?
>>
Is anyone else wanting this to happen?
>>
>>71559418

Unless the prankster was black, of course, in which case he can do no wrong.
>>
>>71559301
I'm not well understanding of Gun Laws in America? Are you allowed to shoot armed robbers?
>>
>>71560002
Anyone threatening your life.
>>
>>71559301
kek
>>
>>71559301

https://www.justice.gov/usam/criminal-resource-manual-1351-assaultuse-dangerous-weapon-during-bank-robbery

still would be treated the same as if the robber had a real weapon
>>
>>71559818
>i already got a fucking gun
made me kek, why are blacks so quick to violence?
>>
>>71559301
The legal standard boils down to this: Would a reasonable person have thought at the time, without the benefit of hindsight, that somebody was in imminent danger of death or great bodily harm.

The court system might try to cuck you as it is not perfect by any stretch, but in most jurisdictions, you should be good to go.

Where the real court cucking will come in is the civil suit that the guy's family will probably file against you. It's not that you are guaranteed to lose, it is that hiring an attorney can be goddamned expensive.

As for the public's opinion, I doubt it would sway very many. Your gun grabbers are going to bleat about how it could have been prevented if only guns didn't exist, and most other people will think that anybody who pulls a prank like that is a dumbfuck who got shot because he was being a dumbfuck, committing aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.
>>
>>71560002
>>71560077
Anyone who is deemed a public safety threat
ie
You can shoot someone robbing a store at gun/knife point, even if the person never aimed at you

You obviously can shoot anyone aiming a gun or coming at you with a knife

These rules only apply in the Free States though
>>
>>71559301
What about this scenario
>He orders the cashier to put all of the money in a bag
>Whle hes distracted with the money you see your opportunity, draw, and fire
>hit the cashier
>shoot again, hit the register
>guy with guns runs outside
>you shoot him in the back as he's escaping
>>
>>71560392
Well you get slapped for manslaughter if the cashier dies and if the robber lives then you'll probably get sued.
>>
>>71560392
Manslaughter
>>
>>71559301
With all of the witnesses you wouldn't even be taken into custody. It's pretty open and shut.
>>
>>71559301
ME SHOOTING HIM IN THE HEAD WAS JUST A PRANK TOO BRO IMAGINE THE LOOKS ON HIS FAMILY'S FACE WHEN I TELL THEM THEIR SONS DEAD

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>71560549
>>71560515
Actually, in some states the prankster will be held liable for any collateral damage that occurs due to the crime they are committing.
>>
>>71559301
Prank videos are never filmed in pro-gun states for a reason, senpai.
>>
>>71560392

I can't remember the legal term, but "precipitate" sticks in my head.

Basically, all damages the follow the initial illegal act are part of that initial illegal act.

For instance, if an armed robber sticks you up, you fire and miss striking the building behind the robber, the robber would be liable for the damage to the building. HE committed the illegal act, forcing you do defend yourself. If not for his actions, the building would not have been damaged.
>>
>>71559301
You might be in trouble unless you could make the case that there was imminent threat to life (esp depending on state).

You can't shoot someone strictly to defend property. If someone's running away from your home with your most prized possession, you can't shoot them.

As far as the robber goes, it's not a prank and would be prosecuted as armed robbery.
>>
>>71560349
>even if the person never aimed at you

be careful, you're not totally right here.
>>
>>71560341
>somebody was in imminent danger of death or great bodily harm

...and that person had better agree with you in court.
>>
>>71561024
HOLY FUCK WHAT IS THAT THING
>>
>"IT WAS A SOCIAL EXPERIMENT BRO"
>>
>>71559301
You thought your life was in danger, and the man kidnapped/threatened everyone with a gun.

Prank or not, that can be justification to murder the nigger
>>
>>71561024
SAVED
A
V
E
D
>>
File: cnBShRj.gif (39 KB, 228x253) Image search: [Google]
cnBShRj.gif
39 KB, 228x253
>>71561024
well ain't that a rare flag
>>
>>71560392
>you shoot him in the back as he's escaping

in almost any state you would be in trouble for this.
>>
>>71559792
This senpai.
>>
>>71559301
In all the states I can think of, that prank would be considered armed robbery
>>
File: f4.jpg (259 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
f4.jpg
259 KB, 1440x900
>>71559301
>>be outside of a restaurant where you cant enter, cause you are poor
>>suddenly, a guy busts through the door waving a gun
>>I wonder what he is doing there
>>mfw he can actually enter
>>mfw he can eat real food
>>two other guys carrying GoPros run into the restaurant
>>I wish I could be at home, eating something
>>police arrive, take you into custody until everything is sorted out
>>you don't know why, get beaten, no body cares
>What happens next? Do you ultimately get fucked over in court? How does this affect the public's opinions as a whole?
>>
>>71561383
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>71560286
You dont undestand their culture, they are in the hood with a guy they dont know wanting to sell them a gun, it is expected that they will be violent, and if a person aproached you on the street and ofered to sell you a gun you would react differently than you probably think.

Im suprised he wasnt shoot when he pulled out those water guns behind him. In a fraction of a second they look like real guns.
>>
>>71561140
Yes I am, if the person is deemed to be a threat to the lives of others, you have the right to act and protect their life.
>>
>>71560349
This is why I love your gun tolerant states. In Sweden we can't even carry most self defense items, because they will count as weapons aimed to harm instead of self defense.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 500x375
>>71560002
Lemme tell you brother

We can shoot people dead just for being aggressive and black over here, so hell yeah we can shoot people that are threat to the lives of others.

Feels pretty freedom man
>>
File: tfw no rioters.png (785 KB, 1115x656) Image search: [Google]
tfw no rioters.png
785 KB, 1115x656
>>71561024
>You can't shoot someone strictly to defend property. If someone's running away from your home with your most prized possession, you can't shoot them.
You can in Texas!
>>
>>71561024
You can in my state.
If someone is dangerous on my property, I can waste their life.

Some old man got away with killing an 8 year old down the street from me when he crossed his yard (he lived on the corner of the street)

I honestly don't know how someone can defend that, but Oklahoma trespassing laws are silly
>>
>>71559301

Courts have proved again and again that the actual threat isn't what matters. It's the "perceived" threat. You'd be fine and the two dipshits would be arrested.
>>
>>71561024
>>71561140

IS THAT MOTHERFUCKING
>TOKELAU
>>
>>71561140
Wrong. You can act with lethal force to stop lethal force being threatened against another.
>>
>>71561798
>You can in Texas!

I don't believe that to be true. Remember the case of the guy recently sentenced who shot the robber fleeing his home, then executed the guy?

(dingus was stupid enough to record it)
>>
>>71561826
>If someone is dangerous on my property, I can waste their life.

Someone running away from you isn't dangerous. Your story about the 8 yr old desperately needs a source.
>>
File: image.png (767 KB, 1962x762) Image search: [Google]
image.png
767 KB, 1962x762
>>71561826
>tfw all of those freedom loving poor white states are oppressed by the nig lovin federal gubmint and will soon be genocided out of existence and replaced by Jew World Order wageslave shitskins
>>
>>71561971
They have to drop inside your house and you shouldn't record yourself. Even the cops here say "If you're going to shoot him, make sure the body is inside your house when we get there".
>>
>>71561752
Thanks swedebro, these rules only apply in Free States though,

Commiefornia, Jew York, Jew Jersey, People's republic of Conneticut, and Cuckachusetts these rules don't apply and you WILL serve prison time.
>>
>>71561024
>>71561140
>>71561173
>>71561383
>>71561971
>>71562054
Is this a proxy? I just looked this shit up and that place looks fucking bitchen. How is it?
>>
>>71561971
You'd have to bring up a specific case with a lot more details, or links to a source, throwing around ambiguities isn't helping.
>>
>>71562054
Ey, it's just a story.
:)
>>
>>71562125
Not in Texas.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Horn_shooting_controversy
>>
>>71561960
>Wrong.

No, I'm not. You wrote:

>You can shoot someone robbing a store at gun/knife point, even if the person never aimed at you

You didn't specifically say the robber was threatening with the weapon. If the defense is able to pull out of the cashier that they in any way was not in imminent danger of being killed, you're boned.
>>
>>71561173
>pretending to rob a bank with a realistic looking gun
Yeah, think it's pretty reasonable.
>>
>>71562129
You will only serve prison time if you are poor/black

Rich asian white or jewish and you will just have your day ruined
>>
>>71561010
Interesting, that does give me peace of mind, and its pretty much my only fear if I have to defend myself, missing and hitting someone else, which is why high penetration calibers are something I avoid.
>>
File: 1391536863301.gif (2 MB, 390x271) Image search: [Google]
1391536863301.gif
2 MB, 390x271
>>71559301
>Guy threatens to rob restaurant
>Waves gun around
>Reasonably err on side of caution assuming he's willing to shoot people to get what he wants
>Shoot him in order to safeguard lives
>Just a prank bro
>Yeah well now it's a closed casket funeral bro

I's a good boy, I dindu muffin.

Seriously I wouldn't bat an eye, if you wave a gun around and shout its just a prank bro you deserve to be shot purely to remove your defective genes from humanity.
>>
>>71560077
But you can't shoot the cops...
>>
>>71562257
Pointing a gun or a knife at someone is legally defined as immenint danger. Atlas here in US of A
>>
File: 1457278327829.png (459 KB, 476x442) Image search: [Google]
1457278327829.png
459 KB, 476x442
>>71561024
That's what i call rare. Thanks for posting Proxy-kun.
>>
>>71559301
DUDE IT'S JUST A PRANK is not a valid excuse to commit a crime.

Most of those DUDE ITS A PRANK video are staged, but if a nigger lays a hand on them for real, like it was not staged, he could be charged with assault.
>>
>>71562257
Think about what you just wrote. How is someone going to rob a bank or store with a gun, without threatening with the gun? If there is no threat of violence, there is no compulsion to obey, and then by definition it's not a robbery. The other anon said it was a robbery, hence a violent felony in progress. Violent felonies authorize use of force up to and including lethal options in self defense, which does include acting in defense of someone else being threatened. This is a long established legal precedent and piece of cultural knowledge in the USA.
>>
>>71561798
Fucking awesome. Wish Missouri would go back to its roots. We used to be able to shoot Mormons, by law!
>>
>>71560002
Yes you are allowed to protect yourself or others with lethal force if they or you is threatened with lethal force or rape in most states

Most states also have a castle law where you can kill anyone who broke into your own home
>>
>>71559301
The shooter would have no charges levied on him..its simple..And then maybe the prevalence of all those retarded prank videos will stop...Its a win win
>>
>>71562054
Also, someone who committed a felony on your property can be killed, but it can only be deadly force if they commit a felony (burglary in this case)

So yes, if they're running off on my property with my tv, I can still kill them.

I can use force on in them if they're a tresspasser, in any case.

Eat shit, nigger.

(On that 8 year old, that was decades ago. No one walks on his property. Obviously laws have changed, but it was kill alp trespassers in the Good 'ol days. Cuck)
>>
>>71559301
I know I'm just a Britbong but if a store was being robbed they weren't trying to take hostages or rob me personally, I'd just sit tight until it was over.

No need to kill or be killed over paper that's insured.

If it looked like it was going to turn into a hostage situation I'd take a shot.
>>
>>71562646
>How is someone going to rob a bank or store with a gun, without threatening with the gun?

You're right about that part, I wasn't thinking.

Here's what I remembered as a tx case but was really a ms case:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6RGXGgTr6g
>>
>>71563039
People have taken this gamble in the past, and been murdered for fear of being able to identify the robber to police. I wouldn't take it, but it's your life to lose.
>>
>>71559792
Yep. A guy in my town decided to rob a Family Dollar store with a real looking bb gun. A conceal carry customer shot him dead. All that happened to him is he had to sit tight in a squad car for a while while they got witness testimony & reviewed the security tape to make sure he didn't flat out murder the dude.

This was in based Florida tho (castle doctrine, stand your ground, etc) so your shit state mileage may vary.
>>
>>71563209
in the other hand, there weren't that much seruciry cameras in the past either. nowadays killing witnesses is more of a gamble for the robber himself, as he's almost sure to be found sooner or later
>>
>>71559818
Why don't you have to get consent before putting prank videos up?
>>
>>71563106
The particulars of this case were different. He was shown to have pre-meditated this event, if I recall this case correctly.

Self-defense in the USA does not include acting in a way which antagonizes or invites violence against you, and then killing someone.
>>
>>71562939
http://abc13.com/archive/8483516/

Can't find any articles saying if the homeowner was ever charged, but I'm betting not.
>>
>>71559301
There's no way you would be convicted of anything there. There was nothing to suggest there was a "prank" happening. You did what you could to protect the life of yourself and those in the restaurant. Fuck millenials
>>
>>71563407
Be that as it may, I won't stake my life on a violent felon's risk analysis. They've already proven their judgement is highly suspect.
>>
>>71561174
Few islands east to straya, probably a proxy saw that few times already
Might also be a guy from straya on a ship but most likely a proxy.
>>
>>71563209
Well now you're talking about a gunman opening fire on a crowd in a restaurant.

That's a massacre not the situation the OP describes taking place.
>>
>>71559604
>>71560077
>>71560341

These. A guy running inside with what looks like a gun declaring a robbery gives you and (everyone else) in there a reasonable and immanent fear for your life.

Think of the legality of self defense as a window. This window can open and close really quickly. When the retard busted in with the gun and declared the robbery, window is open to plug him with rounds. Once he's down and not a threat, or if he surrenders before you draw, (or does anything else to not become a threat), your reasonableness for shooting him goes into doubt. That closes your window.

Moral of this post? Shoot the dindu with as many rounds as you can get away with while he's still a threat. Once he's not a threat, some dickbag prosecutor or jew lawyer the family will go after you.

I'm an attorney if it's worth anything.
>>
>>71563549
Top kek.
Nig had it coming
>>
>>71559301
Merely brandishing a firearm is illegal and cause enough to get shot.
>>
>>71563832

>Imminent*

Fuck autocorrect.
>>
>>71560612
Kek
>>
>>71563832
Also, join the NRA. They provide insurance for this sort of situation
>>
>>71561671
Yep. It's the equivalent of walking up to someone and saying "I have a gun on me". Of course it can be seen as a provocation
>>
>>71563106
What the hell is this flag?
>>
>>71559418
Niggers complain about getting shot while actually robbing stores
>>
>>71563799
Not sure what you're talking about so I may be way off base with my response. Let me preface with I do have a state-issued concealed carry license, I've taken training courses provided by my local sheriff department, and I've gone over in my head what I would do if I ever were in this situation. If I'm clear across the room from where this is happening, and there are bystanders beyond the thug in question in the line of fire, then it's reckless and immoral to take a shot. Tough breaks, but I'm not going to risk someone's life just to be a hero. Now if it were a clear shot, not endangering anyone? I might, it would depend on how convinced I am that bad shit is about to happen.
>>
>>71563106
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>71559301
>>be concealed carrying innaresturant enjoying your food or whatever

you wear your gun to Arby's?
>>
File: guilty.jpg (20 KB, 478x493) Image search: [Google]
guilty.jpg
20 KB, 478x493
>>71561971
>>71562054
See this guy? He lives in commiefornia, the most cucked state in the US. Read this story, get off the proxy, and shut the fuck up.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/31/opinion/navarrette-shooting-pregnant-intruder/
http://archive.is/HBz11

Faggot lefty gun grabber bullshit trimmed in the following greentext:

>San Diego (CNN) -- Tom Greer is an 80-year-old crime victim who had the absolute right to use deadly force to defend himself when a pair of burglars -- a man and a woman -- broke into his home in Long Beach, California, and began assaulting him.

>That's because he killed 28-year-old Andrea Miller, who begged for her life, telling Greer: "Don't shoot me, I'm pregnant! I'm going to have a baby!"

>Not true, according to the L.A. County Coroner's Office. Miller was not pregnant. But Greer didn't know when he pulled the trigger -- for a second time.

>The homeowner, who has been robbed before, told police that he returned home one night and found Miller and her accomplice, who has been identified as 26-year-old Gus Adams, trying to open his safe. Greer said they immediately attacked him and threw him to the ground, breaking his collarbone. While the intruders were distracted, Greer got up and retrieved his .22 caliber Smith & Wesson revolver. When Miller and Adams saw he was armed, he said they ran out of the house.

>Greer told a Los Angeles television station that he pursued the intruders outside and into a nearby alley, gun in hand.

>Then, Greer told the television station, he fired on the burglars, hitting Miller in the back.

>Finally, Greer said with no remorse, as Adams ran off, Miller pleaded for her life and claimed to be pregnant. But Greer fired off another shot anyway, killing her.
>>
>>71562145
My iPhone won't let me hover and for once I haven't seen a flag before after years on here, what country is this rare proxy?
>>
>>71564465

I was surprised the DA chose not to press charges against him. Gave me a little hope for that state.
>>
>>71564503
Tokelau.
>>
>>71564465
>Physically removed a violent criminal

I'd buy him a beer
>>
>>71562409
>Man Not Charged After Shooting and Killing SWAT Officer in No-Knock Raid
http://theantimedia.org/man-shot-killed-police-officer-will-charged/
>>
File: 20160420_170847.jpg (3 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
20160420_170847.jpg
3 MB, 4032x3024
>>71564465
>See this guy? He lives in commiefornia

Not everyone who doesn't want bad information spread is from commiefornia.

Dipshit.

Pic related.
>>
>>71565346
Why is your rear sight so far forward? Should be on the last slot in the back.
>>
>>71565474
He might be like 5'6?
>>
>>71565346
I should've gotten the round hat. I got the square one because it's what Trump wears, but I have a round head
>>
>>71565642
>I have a round head
Nigger
>>
>>71565556
>>71565474
6'3"

This is my wife's XCR-L in 7.62. I have an XCR-M in .308.

She's 5'7" and says she gets a better sight pic and is more accurate this way.
>>
>>71565642
>it's what Trump wears

The red hat is based. Make it round by wearing it all the time.
>>
>>71563490

They got consent when all those actors signed their contracts and received their money.
>>
>>71564368
I'm not doubting you, or saying I know better.

I think it's because I read the greentext and pictured a robbery taking place in a busy place where taking the time to wipe out all the witnesses wouldn't be practical or at all likely.

I sincerely hope you never end up in that situation, but I hope every bullet hits its mark if you do.
>>
>>71559597
It would probably be a two part prank scenario.
>How people react to white robbers vs black
And the black guy would get shot.
>>
>>71565840

I was going to ask what kind of x39 AR that was. My Dad has one, they're not bad.
>>
>>71561024
what the fuck is this
>>
>>71566140
I fell for the multi-caliber meme. Turns out it's about as expensive as it is to get a whole new rifle.
>>
>>71566270
>how to destroy /pol/
>1. Have a proxy
>2. Watch it burn
>>
>>71566300
...not to say that the xcr isn't based as fuck, because it is. Was in the top running for the new SOF rifle (SCAR won), but was discarded for some silly oversight on test ammo.
>>
>>71566359
How to save pol from faggots who vomit "MUH RARE" any time someone posts on vacation.

1. have a proxy
2. post from rares every day so it stops becoming a thing
>>
>>71566300
I fell for the multi caliber meme too in pistols.
I never shoot any 38 or 44 special rounds, Might as well shoot magnums since that's what the damn thing is built for, not even any cheaper to shoot the specials these days.
>>
>>71561024
>You can't shoot someone strictly to defend property.

i'll take texas for 200 alex
>>
>>71559301
Most everyone would agree it was a tragic accident that could have been avoided had the prankster not been fucking retarded.
>>
>>71561024
WHAT IN THE FUCK ARE YOU?! ARE YOU OF THIS WORLD?!
>>
>>71566818
Seems to make more sense tho for pistols or am I missing something?

Being able to shoot .357 at niggers and practicing with .22 is nice, right? They have that, don't they?
>>
File: wtf3.jpg (24 KB, 521x531) Image search: [Google]
wtf3.jpg
24 KB, 521x531
>>71559301
any of the videos you see of people doing pranks that would obviously be illegal, they are staged

so whenever you see these more risky pranks like "trying to sell a gun in the hood" they are staged
>>
>>71566270
WHO ARE YOU???
>>
>>71567000
why would you practice with something you're not going to shoot in self defense?
The recoil is entirely different.

Bullet grain and speed exiting the barrel also affects where you have to hold when firing, there is a lot going on. Its just dumb to practice with, and you're better off sticking with the caliber you will actually carry.
>>
>>71567268
>why would you practice with something you're not going to shoot in self defense?

You can do that too, of course, but you can take your girl shooting all day without spending hundreds of dollars.
>>
File: 1408061061142.jpg (11 KB, 300x303) Image search: [Google]
1408061061142.jpg
11 KB, 300x303
>trying this in America
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsWTuzE21e0
>>
>>71567268
You can use .22 to practice things like trigger pull, stance and breathing.
>>
>>71559794
Nothing happens to cops as pigs don't have to obey the law
>>
>>71562145
He admitted that he was a proxy in another thread
>>
File: 1460236290705.jpg (25 KB, 358x411) Image search: [Google]
1460236290705.jpg
25 KB, 358x411
>>71559301
>IT WAS JUST A PRANK, BRO!"
>>
>pranksters sent to prison for armed robbery
>you are congratulated for your bravery and not charged
>>
>>71559301
Shit...
When They DINDU NUFFIN! looses effect, will this replace it????
>>
>>71561971
in the late 90/early 00s a bunch of kids went to work on a guys car parked on front of his house on the street. some were stealing rims, some were in the car stealing the stereo. home owner came out with a m-10 w/ 75 mag and emptied it. reloaded and half emptied that mag. turned the kids into swiss cheese. wasnt even indicted by grand jury. this was on the news in fort worth
>>
File: .50 Beowulf.jpg (13 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
.50 Beowulf.jpg
13 KB, 236x236
>>71566300

>>71566300

Haha, at least you didn't go as full retard as I did. When I saw the .50 Beowulf upper online, I had to buy it. Impractical as fuck, but it's fun.
>>
>>71559301
If this happened in America, you would be fine.
If this happened in Europe, you would be throw in jail for the rest of your life because you own a gun
>>
>>71564931
I bet he was black
>>
File: 1449757336180.jpg (125 KB, 640x908) Image search: [Google]
1449757336180.jpg
125 KB, 640x908
dude haha it was just a prank drop the gun
>>
>>71566270
A FUCKING DRAGON
>>
>>71559301

Just reply this with Filthy Frank's voice :

>IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO!
>>
>>71560392
You suddenly remember you never actually went to a range to test fire your new sights.
>>
>>71559990
Than it's social commentary
>>
>>71560392
We are talking about a CCW holder not a NYPD officer
>>
>>71568916
This gives me a justice boner
>>
>>71569202
Right now the only practical one is 300blk out since all it requires is a barrel swap.

Which is significantly cheaper than buying a whole new rifle or upper
>>
>>71572339
>300blk
I knew a guy who was shooting this at the range and he got kicked out.
>>
>>71567446
christ did that really happen?

>britbongs
oh never mind
>>
>>71560002
Their life becomes forfeit the instant they threaten you, yours, or even the people around you lives...Be honest...How jelly are you?
>>
>>71562409
Yes you can, same rules apply..in fact, I think there was a case recently where a man shot and killed a cop who entered his home without consent. And ANYTIME ANYONE becomes threating to you, you have the right to defend yourself..Of course, if YOU started the mess to have the cops come in the first place, you will most likely NOT get off killing a cop.
>>
>>71561024
You on vacation or something? How is the internet there...been thinking about visiting..looks comfy.
>>
>>71567446
Lol yeah....that would happen ONCE.
>>
>>71559301
Simple answer:
- In a BLUE state like NY, MA, etc., you'd be pretty much focked.
- in a RED state, you'd be GTG.
>>
>>71574060
That seriously depends on the state and the situation. An off duty cop committing a burglary who isn't wearing any police gear and never has a chance to let you know he's a cop? You'll be the rap but not the ride. Anything else? Most states you're going to get your shit pushed in. A lot of State use of force laws explicitly except self defense against police.
>>
File: 1459464875259.jpg (766 KB, 2798x2361) Image search: [Google]
1459464875259.jpg
766 KB, 2798x2361
>>71567446
We could do something with this...
>>
If this actually happened the guy would get off scot free. Intent on the robber's part doesn't matter: it's armed robbery
Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.