[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are we in a great depression tier employment crisis?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 15
I mean there are just so many people bitching about not being able to find a job, even us who aren't dumb asses and have finished university/college.

So my question is, why is it that fucking cunt boomers could walk into any old shop and get a job easily, however, our generation, with our extensive education and desire to work can't even get a fucking job at fucking McDonald's unless we're a legit perma loser who will never leave?

What the fuck is going on? Is the government lying? WHY CAN'T I JUST HAVE A FUCKING JOB THAT PAYS DECENTLY SO I CAN START MY FUCKING LIFE SO I CAN GET ALIMONY BOMBED AND MORE.

FUCK

What do you think, /pol/?
>>
>>69444352
>crikey
>>
When I was fucking 14, I walked into the local supermarket (Woolworths for my fellow based Aussies) and got a job then and there.

These days it's such work to even find a shit job. They've all been taken over by fucking foreigner scum who literally work for WAY below the minimum wage.

Source:
http://www.baka.com.au/business/workplace-relations/7eleven-investigation-exposes-shocking-exploitation-of-convenience-store-workers-20150828-gja276.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/2016/02/14/seven-11-wages_n_9233736.html

This shit happens while there are fucking citizens living as NEETs while these cunts come and take the shit and low prestige jobs that we would of otherwise been working.

What the fuck man
>>
It's even worse in the USA because a lot of Ameripoor's are ridiculously in debt but they are entering a job market where their fucking job doesn't even exist anymore

How the fuck can we even guarantee the degree that we're in debt for won't be off shored/obsolete?

This is even happening to STEMcucks with that H1-B visa shit which will drive down the overall value of those jobs, making less and making the situation worse.

REE
>>
>>69444519
i agree

i've nearly killed myself because of it, these days i've sort of embraced the NEET life. i still apply for 1 thing a day as a rule.

thinking of buying a tailored resume if i see something i really like

i also know a great many people who're in the same position too

worst case scenario i take my neetbux and live in indonesia
>>
The government says "demographic crisis, need to give birth." Work is hard to find, people work for $ 100-200 and pray so as not fired. Why have children if there are no jobs?
>>
File: wdddddddddddddddddddd.jpg (122 KB, 589x315) Image search: [Google]
wdddddddddddddddddddd.jpg
122 KB, 589x315
>>69444784
I thinmk that we've seen the breadline of the 1930's replaced with the digital dollars into our bank accounts.

I think the worst part is that stupid boomers with all their debt and voting power have no idea how badly they've fucked it for the kids and their generations.

I wish I was born just after World War 2.
>>
>>69444918
It's a bullshit demographic crisis if they keep importing fucking foreigners whilst making it fucking impossible to have a family which isn't dirt poor.

Not to mention the only way to actually OWN your own home today is to commit financial suicide by getting a lifelong slavery contract with the bank.
>>
>>69445055
You have a mortgage as% per annum?
>>
>>69445249
I don't personally but Australia has the most consumer/mortgage debt in the world

http://www.domain.com.au/news/australians-housing-debt-at-alltime-high-after-doubling-in-11-years-20160321-gnmu7x/
>>
File: 1458298996392.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1458298996392.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
Get a security licence fellas, shitty hours and the industry is corrupt as fuck, but you'll ALWAYS have work.

I'm considering doing a trade as an exit strategy.
>>
>>69445441
>Get a security licence fellas
oh man, i was told not to do that by the employment services guy because he got one and couldn't find anything but a couple hours a fortnight
>>
A lot of countries have been beyond great depression tier, even more so of you count by youth unemployment.
This chart like it states is from 2013, it's only been increasing since then.
Same kind of chart from same year shows about 8% unemployment overall in Finland.

It's not as bad for boomers that secured their jobs long ago, but it's hard getting a foot into the job market.
When you see a menial part time job get 500 applications, it's not exactly encouraging either.
>>
>>69445509
Depends on what kind of security he was doing, you'll always get work doing crowd control gigs, but you don't wanna do that for too long cause you'll either get bashed or bash someone else, haha.

The industry is pretty broad, depends what you'd like to do.
>>
>>69445684
>When you see a menial part time job get 500 applications, it's not exactly encouraging either.
i've seen 1000+ applications for a grocery store position once, couldn't even fucking believe it
>>
>>69444352
>be me as a kid,worked at mcdonalds
>The staff was mostly all highschool kids and a few burnout adults
>worked with a bunch of friends, flirted with girls, goofed off...it was fun and got me a little bit of cash for teenager stuff.

today: Place is full of spics
Where do kids work today?
Or do they just sit at home on their phones and collect an allowance?
>>
Work for free
>>
>>69445759
Literally Pizza places
>>
I have no idea what the fuck this "I cant get a job" meme is, I literally had to spend 1 day to get a good paying job here. All I did was call and come over. Even so my bf told me he would support me even if I didnt work so I could basically neet it up for the next 10 years.
>>
>>69445947
>boyfriend

Are you a girl with huge tits?
>>
>>69445759
They don't have jobs.
It's all gone to fucking foreigners. At least here it has. They intentionally underpay them as well. But I guess you have to when the min wage is high here even for monkey work.

>>69445684
This is true. I had thought about this, which appears to be the case in Europe. If you get into even shittier countries, like the Mideast and Africa - they're far beyond anything the GD was, even Asia is fucking shit too. Especially now since China is starting to come apart.
>>
In my country mortgages 12-15% per annum and the economic crisis every 5-7 years. To buy an apartment the size of a wardrobe to earn more than the average salary.
>>
>>69445947
>estonia
>>
File: 1458796047092.jpg (319 KB, 1000x810) Image search: [Google]
1458796047092.jpg
319 KB, 1000x810
>>69445947
I wish I was a female so I could life on easy mode with some fucking betafied provider.

Yet I was born a male so I must compete with the rest of these dickheads.

I hate you.
>>
>>69446001

I wish, im 25 and they look like im 16
>>
>>69445759
>Where do kids work today?
>Or do they just sit at home on their phones and collect an allowance?

Actually yeah pretty much.

The only way youth can earn money these days is trading/dealing drugs mostly weed.

and if you don't have money you don't get pussy, so, of course a lot of guys don't see any other options.

>Be virgin and broke
>Be at least somewhat monetarily secure, get pussy

Pretty easy choice.
>>
>>69446163
Then perhaps you're just lucky you live in Estonia, looks like a nice place.

But yeah, I'm 28 and look about 21, feels good.
>>
File: 2bbd439aacdf29548856b6223cd8c20.gif (249 KB, 250x290) Image search: [Google]
2bbd439aacdf29548856b6223cd8c20.gif
249 KB, 250x290
>>69446136

You are stupid if you think women have it on easymode, if anything you have it easy because you have a reason to push yourself.

I don't need to do anything and it sucks, my life feels empty because ive been served everything I could ever want on a platter. Also there are no good videogames to play these days.
>>
>>69446216
Bitch Australia beats the fuck out of Estonia in nearly every way.

Estonia is basically Russia tier, though smaller and shittier due to being apart of the EU and their cuckoldery
>>
>>69446350
post smile
>>
>>69446350
Boo hoo
I wish I could literally be expected to sit at home and look after children and possibly pets whilst being provided for.

Video games? You're so bored and have no other interests that you're bored of video games?

How about doing something useful!??!?!?!
>>
>>69446350
BASICALLY I READ THIS AS
"I HAVE EVERYTHING I EVER WANTED YET I FEEL EMPTY"

LIFE IS WOE FOR YOU?!?

KILL YOURSELF HOLY SHIT
>>
>tfw Poland is a booming oustourcing hub for east europe
>tfw working for my third american fortune 500 corporation now

I only have a shit degree and passable english but at 30 I am now earning almost twice the average wage in this country and I get sent to the states twice a year on average. I can afford pretty much anything but I'm just saving cash on the account as I can't really spend it all.

I seriously feel like I'm cheating life especially seeing all these unemployment threads

Kinda feel uneasy about trump though but there's no way in hell he can force all these corps back.
>>
File: 2bbd439aacdf29548856b6223cd8c9.gif (2 MB, 700x393) Image search: [Google]
2bbd439aacdf29548856b6223cd8c9.gif
2 MB, 700x393
>>69446386

>shitskin infested hellhole beats a quiet safe country

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aU4ehgnTjVg
>>
>>69446469
Why would you do something useful for a society that's in terminal decline? Literally doing nothing is the best course of action since it will likely hasten the demise. If you by accident do something useful and even accidentally invent a new gadget it may create more debt-fueled growth and jobs that keep the globalist genocide machine afloat. Also paying taxes keeps the governments afloat.
>>
>>69446573
Trump wants to bring corporations back to America, not stop them from doing stuff overseas. If you want to keep jobs from these corps, move over here, LEGALLY.

As much as people will meme >63% white, we have states that are literally whiter than Europe. New Hampshire and Maine average over 98.7% whites, and ditto for North Dakota and Vermont (though the later is filled with Bernie-lets).
>>
>>69446682
one day
>>
>>69446573
How do you found a job?
>>
>>69446818
You are willing to work for a salary of Chinese? If not ready, no one will take the production in the United States.
>>
>>69447047
>>69446818

The joys of globalization, boys!
>>
>>69445947
>I have it easy why don't you have it easy lol
>>
>>69446925

you need to live in Krakow, Wroclaw or Warsaw, they are everywhere there
>>
It's the jews.

Kill them all before they kill you.
>>
>>69447328

I went to Warsaw and all I saw was Jews,
Whats up with that?
Also, why so cold?
>>
File: get-a-job-poster-lg.jpg (237 KB, 860x1275) Image search: [Google]
get-a-job-poster-lg.jpg
237 KB, 860x1275
Well let's see:

>Jobs lost to outsourcing
>Jobs lost to legal immigrants
>Jobs lost to illegal immigrants
>Jobs lost to automation
>Jobs lost to the Great Recession
>Housing Market is fucked, across continents, from North America to Australia.
>Your university degree is now high school tier cause everyone has one, including many of those immigrants

Media won't talk about this. Government won't talk about this.

Boomers don't give a shit about any of this. They just want a cozy retirement.
>>
File: Foucault.jpg (32 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Foucault.jpg
32 KB, 500x500
>>69444352
>WHY CAN'T I JUST HAVE A FUCKING JOB THAT PAYS DECENTLY SO I CAN START MY FUCKING LIFE SO I CAN GET ALIMONY BOMBED AND MORE.

Neoliberal Capitalism.

Google it.
>>
Can I benefit from diversity quotes for companies who want to keep their company white but still need to have diversity within the company?

I'm half italian/belgian but you wouldn't think that upon looking at me, I have an italian name as well

Asking this to nig people out of their job or am I simply too white?
>>
>>69444352
It is over for the most of the people. Technology is at the point where it starts to destroy jobs and new ones are born slower.

All unemployed white people should do what niggers are doing to Europe. Whites should gather around and start invading africa. It could be a great place to live if it would be governed by white intellectuals. There are plenty of recources, work force, land and everything. Whites just need to copy nigger tactics and take their land.
>>
>>69448200
If you even have remotely white skin you don't count, unless you're gay/trans
>>
>>69448498
Why do turks and mocros count then? They are grey

I'm not as pasty as belgians though
>>
>>69444352
Sovereign debt crisis, gov everywhere are cannibalizing their economies.
>>
>>69444352
>NVQ3 in Engineering maintenance
>Working minimum wage security

Employment market is fucked
>>
>>69444352
A part of it is bureaucracy.

You used to be able to walk in anywhere, ask for a job, and they could ask you to start work right away.
>>
File: Neoliberal.jpg (32 KB, 329x499) Image search: [Google]
Neoliberal.jpg
32 KB, 329x499
>>69448689

Neoliberals have been in the conomic driving seat for nearly 40 years. Neliberalism is the problem.
>>
>>69448784
This

The amount of times I've tried to apply for a job I'm qualified for, only to be told I need an additional sting of letters, each costing £200 and a weeks long course to get, with no guaranteed work afterwards
>>
Neo-cons.
>>
>>69449032
You can register as unemployed and receive good benefits. I get unemployment benefit of $ 15 per month and this will be enough to buy food for the week.
>>
File: 20160324_002442.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160324_002442.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
I get a lot of shit for working at Walmart for the past eight years, but it's better than no job at all. I have no debt which I suppose the result of becoming homeless before I graduated HS saved me from blindly going to college and racking up debt and regrets which I knew back then that college didn't equal a job, and that was in 2002 mind you.
>>
>>69449455
>You can register as unemployed and receive good benefits

"I want a job"
"Just register for bennies m8"

This is the cancer that is killing society.
>>
>>69449455
I'm not unemployed, I make minimum wage as a security "officer" despite being a trained mechanic
>>
>>69449790
I am a teacher by training but I work as a security guard in the parking lot.
>>
It's easy to blame the immigrants and bash them because you're too chicken to attack the government.
>>
>>69447328
>Krakow, Wroclaw or Warsaw
Hah, I live in Silesia. I heard there are jobs, but most of what I found in my area were higher tier jobs or door-to-door sales.

I'm at 2 semester of mechatronics college. I wonder if that was a good choice, I'm not good at math, nor enjoy it.
>>
File: cam.jpg (20 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
cam.jpg
20 KB, 245x245
>>69444352
Huh....while you advocate policies that torrent money upwards you whine and cry about their effects.

Die in your own shit.
>>
>>69451766
what the fuck you dumkb nigger
>>
In the future, thanks to globalization, all countries will be roughly equal to the level of life. The future begins today.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.