[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
unpopular opinions /pol/ thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 11
File: 12313451.jpg (38 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
12313451.jpg
38 KB, 300x300
i think that for eastern europe would be better if Hillary gets elected
>>
>>71509256
Israel did nothing wrong.
>>
OP is a woman.
>>
>>71509256
Women only hate sexual harassment when the harasser isn't attractive, if he is they call it "flirting".

It's not men's fault that 99% of hetero men want to have sex, but 99% of hetero women only want to have sex with 1% of the men.
>>
Holograms on 9/11
>>
>>71509256
Trump has no chance to be a president. He will lose no matter what. Face the truth, /pol/.
>>
File: Seal of God.gif (177 KB, 927x929) Image search: [Google]
Seal of God.gif
177 KB, 927x929
Jews are the good guys.
>>
>>71509256
I think the United States, Europe, and the entire world would be better off with a Hillary Clinton presidency. I also support President Obama and their agenda.
>>
File: result.png (15 KB, 460x482) Image search: [Google]
result.png
15 KB, 460x482
I just re-took the political compass test; here's what I either strongly agree or strongly disagree with that /pol/ (and/or most of the nation) likely feels totally different about.

>I'd always support my country, whether it was right or wrong.
Strongly disagree
>No one chooses his or her country of birth, so it's foolish to be proud of it.
Strongly agree
>Our race has many superior qualities, compared with other races.
Strongly disagree
>An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.
Strongly disagree
>Possessing marijuana for personal use should not be a criminal offence.
Strongly agree
>What's good for the most successful corporations is always, ultimately, good for all of us.
Strongly disagree
>Our civil liberties are being excessively curbed in the name of counter-terrorism.
Strongly agree
>Although the electronic age makes official surveillance easier, only wrongdoers need to be worried.
Strongly disagree
>In criminal justice, punishment should be more important than rehabilitation.
Strongly disagree
>Making peace with the establishment is an important aspect of maturity.
Strongly disagree
>You cannot be moral without being religious.
Strongly disagree
>It is important that my child's school instills religious values.
Strongly disagree
>What goes on in a private bedroom between consenting adults is no business of the state.
Strongly agree
>A same sex couple in a stable, loving relationship should not be excluded from the possibility of child adoption.
Strongly agree
>>
There is nothing wrong with having sex with teenage boys.
>>
File: destroyerofworlds.png (210 KB, 1000x8000) Image search: [Google]
destroyerofworlds.png
210 KB, 1000x8000
well what the hell should i care about eastern romania when my own country is on the fringe, jerkwad
>>
>>71509256

Trump (or his supporters) don't seem to understand the concept of "balance of power". They think things will be okay with Russia now because Trump likes Putin. As if this could solve all the problems of Russian expansion in the region?..
in fact he dosen't understand anything about strategy at all.
>>
RT is mostly filled with disinformation.

>gets goodgoy points from the local american embassy
>>
File: 12312312.jpg (16 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
12312312.jpg
16 KB, 480x480
>>71511120
THAN WHY THE FUCK DID YOU CARED ABOUT US IN WW2 ? BECAUSE OF YOU RUSSIA IS LIKE THIS NOW IF WERE BY US RUSSIA WOULD BE JUST A BAD DREAM TODAY BUT YOU HELP THEM IN WW2 SO STFU RUSSIA IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY
>>
File: BossWhitey.jpg (52 KB, 640x470) Image search: [Google]
BossWhitey.jpg
52 KB, 640x470
>>71511702
I'd ask my grandpa, but he's dead
Its just us now
>>
>>71509256
Can someone take romania and put it in the south europe, pleas?
>>
>>71511702
Don't get mad second best ally.
>>
>>71509256
Isn't every thread on this board basically unpopular opinions?
>>
I want to genocide the japs
>>
>>71513031
i said UNpopular not popular
>>
File: the unstumpable.jpg (69 KB, 675x353) Image search: [Google]
the unstumpable.jpg
69 KB, 675x353
>>71509256
1. i have 0 problems with gay marriage.

2. marijuana needs to be legalized 100%. that it is even on the DEA's hit list to begin with is an embarrassment.

3. islam isn't the problem. a bunch of evil murdering psychopaths who have infiltrated the religion and hide behind the quran are the problem.

4. i would have 0 problems with some kind of obesity tax in the USA. just watch how far obesity declines and overall health improves. for a real life example, just look at japan.

5. there needs to be WAY more investment in space exploration.

6. there needs to be WAY more investment in nuclear energy. solar/wind/other hippy bullshit is patently inferior to nuclear energy.

7. LSD, MDMA and psilocybin mushrooms need to be 100% legalized as well. that they are even on the DEA's hit list is also an embarrassment.

8. the electoral college is an absolute embarrassment and goes against what the founding fathers of america wanted.

9. ronald reagan is slightly overrated. however, he is a top 10 president.

10. actual feminism can accomplish good things in place like central/south africa, the middle east and various eastern asian countries. "feminism" as seen in america, however, is quickly approaching levels of domestic terrorism and does not seek equality for women (it already exists here), but rather disruption/prevention of rights for anyone who disagrees with them, mostly men.

signed,

a christian trump supporter.
>>
>>71513605
1 fine
2 fine
3 fine
4 fine
5 fine
6 half and half
7 fine
8 fine
9 ronald reagan war on drug = utter shit
10 fine
11 every kind of drugs should be slowly legalized. we can start from light drugs such as marijiuana and psychedelics. marijuana should be cheaper than tobacco to contrast black market

t. meatball trump supporter
>>
>>71509312
This desu, Better support Right winged zionists than filthy kebab terrorists
>>
File: 1452236221355.jpg (55 KB, 437x468) Image search: [Google]
1452236221355.jpg
55 KB, 437x468
>>71513605
Get out of here with your reasonable opinions. /pol/ is a place for the radical alt-right ONLY.
>>
>>71509256
hope is a mental disease
>>
>>71513807
the war on drugs is the main thing i had in mind when i said overrated. good call breh.

>>71514210
but muh liberties.
>>
>>71510550
>Me
ok
>>
>>71511702
:^( just fuck my shit up family
>>
>>71511981
If we're your second best ally, who's the best?
>>
>>71513605
10. Humanism*
>>
>>71510550
>not a gif
>>
File: banzai.jpg (58 KB, 468x577) Image search: [Google]
banzai.jpg
58 KB, 468x577
>>71514471
Glorious nippon of course.
>>
Germans arent that bad. (The ones on /pol/ mostly)
>>
>>71510954
k k k k kill yourself
>>
There is nothing wrong with mass immigration
>>
>>71516267
t.stockholm syndrome
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.