[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Explain to me Islam in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Considering this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 11
File: 1920px-Sarajevo_Kaisermoschee.jpg (493 KB, 1920x1282) Image search: [Google]
1920px-Sarajevo_Kaisermoschee.jpg
493 KB, 1920x1282
Explain to me Islam in Bosnia and Herzegovina.

Considering this is in their capital, Sarajevo, are they officially a Muslim country?

Is it just a large amount of T*rks left over from occupation, or are the ethic groups of Bosnians and Herzegovinans either Muslim?

I need some guidance here.
>>
>>71469179
They're a Muslim country but one of the best. It's a secular democracy and fundamental Islam practically isn't practiced.
>>
>>71469529
the same goes for Albania and Kosovo
>>
>>71469179
Albania is the pile of shit among shit in the balkans. Bosnia is the bad smell hanging around it.

Both need to be cleaned.
>>
>>71470043

but they're so shitty, really
>>
>>71469179
I live in boise idaho and we have a fucking lot of Bosnians and they are almost all muslim
>>
>>71470043
Those places are shitholes, Bosnia is atleast some sort of resemblance of society.
>>
>>71470229
Just Albanians. They are like the Jews of Balkans
>>
US has been aiding and funding terrorists for a while
So in the 90's when the yugoslavs were breaking up, the US backed the terrorists there, and gave them a country in bosnia.
Half the place is controlled by serbia tho
And I think the croats have their own areas
>>
Basically split in half Serbs/Muslims. There is a city where one side of the river is all Muslim and other side is all Serb. And a bridge.

So basically it's.. a very viable place for ISIS to spawn in fact there have already been confirmed to be there in training camps.
>>
>>71469179
Yes they are Muslims

Yes they are filth

Yes they are dirt poor

Yes they dont belong

Yes the are roach rape babies

anything else?
>>
File: friggin-bosnians.jpg (62 KB, 550x481) Image search: [Google]
friggin-bosnians.jpg
62 KB, 550x481
>>71469179
It's kind of like how Muslim Greeks are called Turks, while Christian Turks are called Armenians.

South slavs are called Serbian if they are Orthodox, Croat if they are Catholic, Bosniak if they are Muslim.

Then to confuse things people draw lines on maps that only vaguely correspond to the actual distribution of the religions.
>>
>>71469179
Bosnia and Albania are proof Europeans can elevate even the most barbarous philosophy.

They're shitholes relative to Western Europe, but they're still the least awful Muslim countries on Earth.
>>
>>71471460
>least awful

Yeah. If you're muslim.
>>
>>71469179
They're shitholes, but because they're Slavs, not because they're Muslim. See the Serbian half of Bosnia, which is even shittier than the Bosniak side.
>>
>>71471460
Malaysia is better than either of those
>>
>>71471679
Get the vodka out of your bloodstream you idiot, you know he's right. Fucking Serbs must be mentally retarded.
>>
>>71469179
Just a heads up there was a muslim genocide in bosnia from 92 to 95. Doubt there's a lot left.
>>
>>71472418
Stick to threads where you have some clue of what you're talking about. Bosnia is majority Muslim.
>>
File: 1461111526902.jpg (64 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1461111526902.jpg
64 KB, 633x758
>tfw bosnian

kosovo is a real state. fuck albanians, and fuck serbs
>>
>>71472116

dont take it so personally bro my family just had to leave our home in Bosnia to come and live in the fucking flat as fuck mentally draining Vojvodina where I have to be beaten by boredom cause everything around me is fucking fields and more FLAT

God damn it I need to be on a mountain so hard

Fuck you asshole at least you got beautiful mountains in Canada choke on Eskimo dick

captcha: Select all images with mountains.

EAT SHIT
>>
>>71472704
I guess you would know, right Canacuck?
>>
>>71473527
Bosnia is majority Muslim you dumbfuck. I'm muslim. I've been like 5 times.

>>71473297
Fuck off Serb, no one cares. Your family didn't experience genocide, you have no right to complain.
>>
>oh noes we got islamic fundamentalists in europe
>oh noes albania and bosnia are saudi arabia 2.0 balkan edition
Albanian and Bosnian Muslims are the least religious Muslims ever. Seriously. I saw more women wearing hijabs in Croatia than either of those countries. They are not fundamentalist in any way.

>obligatory serb/greek gonna post the burned churches by bosnians/albanians
That happened because they realized the church was the source of the Kebabremover's power. That is literally the only act of religious hatred you will find from them.
>>
File: 1460403027068.jpg (4 KB, 125x117) Image search: [Google]
1460403027068.jpg
4 KB, 125x117
>>71473704

Bosnians were never genocided though.
>>
>>71473939
Inbred British genes at their finest, as usual
>>
>>71473704
What a shock, the leaf's a fucking shitskin. Gonna have to rename it the "Great Brown North".
>>
>>71469179

Bosnians practice the same type of islam that most christians in america do: "I'm <religion>", the end.
>>
some have visible roach admixture, some are more white. if they're muslim then they must be very moderate because I did not have any problem ordering pork or beer when i visited bosnia and the countries around it. no hijabs or anything.
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 533x800
This is the average Bosnian man.
>>
>>71474088
Bosnians are not arab you dumb amerifat

My skin color is white
>>
>>71474079

Fucking hell Muslims are just like the Jews but worse. A lot of shitskin soldiers getting wrecked =/= genocide.
>>
>>71474359
Bosniak's are slavs. Slavs are not white. You are not white. Shit skin.
>>
Is there any farming in the Balkan's ? In all photos I've seen it always looks mountainous as fuck. Like living in Appalachia or something.
>>
>>71472101
Clit cutters are not better than any country
>>
>>71474649
slavs are pretty diverse though. you can pretty easily tell a bosniak apart from a ukranian, for example. simply stating that slavs are not white is false.
>>
>>71474584
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_cleansing_in_the_Bosnian_War
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srebrenica_massacre
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosnian_Genocide

>>71474649
I'm not saying I'm Scandinavian but my skin is literally white
>>
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 640x480
>>71474088
Bosnians are white Slavs, you historically illiterate piece of shit. They even had their own SS division in WWII.

http://youtu.be/OMoOyjVIEHQ
>>
>>71475059
Can you fuck off shitposter? Bosnia is not a real country, who cares if Serbians are killing each other?
>>
There needs to be mass population exchanges in the Balkans t b h
>>
>>71475380
>talking about genocide is shitposting

kek. Also

http://www.un.org/en/member-states/

>The Republic of Bosnia and Herzegovina was admitted as a Member of the United Nations by General Assembly resolution A/RES/46/237 of 22 May 1992.
>>
>>71475490
Kill yourself Protestant Anglo-Saxon nigger, at least Bosnian Muslims fought and died to free Europe from Jewry's grip unlike your shitty nation of traitors.
>>
>>71474959
in certain areas it looks like Appalachia. only have own experiences to go by but i recall seeing at least a dozen small farms on my roadtrip through the balkans
>>
>>71475490

yes exchange from various to pure Serb
>>
>>71475872
The UN also wanted to investigate Canada because they believe we are committing human rights violations against our natives, they're bigger shitposters than Australians.
You're a Serbian who got the tip of your dick cut off that's literally the only difference between you and Serbia.
>>
>ITT: non-Balkaners trying to start shit with Balkaners
No, just stop you don't want to see what happens
>>
File: a17qe7jiuj5u1q.jpg (16 KB, 420x563) Image search: [Google]
a17qe7jiuj5u1q.jpg
16 KB, 420x563
>>71476531
>>
>>71474213
All the Bosnians I worked with thoight they looked like this too. Only 1 guy out of 40 looked like that. If they were all in such great shape why couldn't they stay in their country? Why are there so many weak ass pathetic Bosnians where I live?
>>
>>71476466
>You're a Serbian who got the tip of your dick cut off that's literally the only difference between you and Serbia.

...And the language I speak, and my cultural values, my family's religious practices, our borders, our capital, the fact that we fought on different sides in the war, our Ottoman roots, etc

Stop typing. You reveal how moronic you are with every post.
>>
>>71477046
Stop breathing, you reveal how moronic you are with every second your heart is still beating
>>
>>71477240
Get your anal anxiety checked out. Getting roasted on the Internet doesn't make you a complete loser, it's okay
>>
>>71478235
No but getting roasted like you butt hurt faggots did when Serbia threw you in the ovens makes you a loser.
>>
>>71475924
Im Catholic, this island is 50-50 catholic/protestant.
>>
>>71475059
bosnians and albanians are turk rape babies. they literally have a single eyebrow and fucked up noses. it's completely obvious they're the products of rape.

die in a fire
>>
>>71475924

Stop this meme, Muslims don't care about Europe except if it's Islamified.
>>
>>71469179
"""""Bosniaks""""", albanians and kosovoians(??!?!?) are literally disgusting piece fo shit kebab filth and need to be removed. No such thing as a good muslim.
>>
>>71478423
serbs didn't use ovens you dumbfuck. you have such little knowledge on subject i don't even know why you respond

>>71479686
>when you obviously dont know your history

ayy lmao
>>
>>71480135
I didn't mean they literally used ovens you autist, just deport yourself please
>>
>>71481436
yeah, you just metaphorically meant it right? dumbass
>>
>>71469179
40% muslim

if it wasnt for the christians that place would turn into a sharia shithole

t, bosnian
>>
Holy shit, I just realised that there are more expat Muslims than there are Muslims living in their own countries. Seriously, Bosnians, Albanians, etc. are very patriotic and all but then they leave their countries, especially the Albos who pretended to be Syrian refugee during the concurrent migrant crisis.
>>
>>71470673
Herzegovina is the Croat/Serb part I think, which is why the county is called Bosnia and Herzegovina.
>>
I was rewatching Stan of Arabia episode of American Dad. I could get behind or at least come to terms with an Islamic presence if they weren't so hostile and subversive. My problem is the numerous examples of shit they do which shows a total lack of respect for the things any westerner holds dear. Including the right to have a family member go unraped or unbeaten after going through a muslim area. If they keep it up, sectarian violence will happen no matter how hard western governments try to suppress shit. in b4 cuck
>>
>>71482252
bosnians arent patriotic fyi

its a poor shithole, but our poor shithole
>>
File: Albos.png (67 KB, 276x542) Image search: [Google]
Albos.png
67 KB, 276x542
>>71482252

You just realised?
>>
>>71482748
>he bases his politics off of American Dad
Kill yourself, please.
>>
File: 1460681132495.gif (762 KB, 480x400) Image search: [Google]
1460681132495.gif
762 KB, 480x400
>>71482883

>Kyrgyzstan
>>
>>71482363

Great fucking theorny you got there Eisenstein
>>
>>71479297
>I'm Catholic
good.
>>
>>71474359
Syrian here. Whats it like being a white Muslim? You guys are pretty cool btw.
>>
>>71483626
Its nice. I don't get a lot of shit from SJWs when they find out.

Its good for conversations as well. Most people find it interesting that I used to be able to read/ speak Arabic, or that my name is of Arabic descent when tell them how it is properly pronounced.

I've also never received any discrimination in real life because of it. Never been put in a weird situation because of it, aside from when I attended a Catholic elementary school, and had to explain why I wasn't baptized, didn't receive the body of Christ, or had my confirmation. Kids are kind of cruel, but they didn't mess with me much because I used to get into a lot of fights.

Then again, it might be because its not something you can tell just by looking at me. Syria is nice, there is a Syrian restaurant by my University and the owners are super nice. How are things in the US?
>>
>>71485006
Yeah I bet it must be nice to blend in but also avoid taunting by SJW. And things are okay here, going to college and not much else. Trying to get fit too.
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 391x531) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 391x531
>explain to me Bosnia
It's based.
>inb4 people chimpout because "muh mazleems"
They have a heroic strain in them, like all European nations. I'm Catholic (Bavarian & Polish descent) and I'm not going to ever stop defending them whenever they come up on /pol/.

http://youtu.be/swDgndb5ClI
>>
>>71485833
I've been working out too. Noob gains are nice because you can start looking good pretty early and its not too hard.

8 months ago squatting 95 pounds, now I'm at 165. Feels good.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 1199x612) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 1199x612
>>71486432
Related video that I like a bit more.

http://youtu.be/AWf3Qrk3aUU
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.