[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ATTENTION EVOLUTIONISTS! Prove your claims. Evolve something.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48
File: evolution.png (5 KB, 369x136) Image search: [Google]
evolution.png
5 KB, 369x136
ATTENTION EVOLUTIONISTS!

Prove your claims. Evolve something. Right now.

Inb4 prove your "god": We already know we can't prove God. It's called faith. And if you claim the same sort of "faith" in an unprovable process, you are NO different than a religion.

Your only way to win this argument is to evolve something, so let's see it.
>>
>>71466262
Evolution happens over years you fuckwit
>>
>>71466262
Alright, fine, I'm game. First you need to understand why evolution is a thing and how it actually works.

Evolution works like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuzLXxbGc4c

>Plant species develops thorns
>The thorns are turned in a way that traps sheep
>Plants that trap these sheep, have them die and fertilize their ground massively boost the livelihood of this plant
>Suddenly more plants of this type thrive, increasing the chance of seeing them

The creature that most effectively passes on its genetic material and survives dictates the course of evolution.
>>
>>71466551
Sssh. Thread is bait.
>>
>>71466518
>>71466551

If you know how it's done you should be able to recreate the process, fuckwits.

So do it.
>>
>>71466897
Heh, I know you're baiting but I can still expand enough to show you. Here you are, a game:

http://www.bitstorm.org/gameoflife/
>>
>>71467032
>http://www.bitstorm.org/gameoflife/

Motherfucker I'm not here to play video games. I'm here to see proof of evolution in action.
>>
File: pigeon, why do you hate.jpg (49 KB, 846x446) Image search: [Google]
pigeon, why do you hate.jpg
49 KB, 846x446
>>71466897
Easy
>>
>>71467179
You're here to stir shit, but that's what 4chan is for.

I gave you an example of evolution in action and then gave you a game that shows how evolution generally works.

I know you understand that it takes generations to see evolution, or you wouldn't be such a cunt about it.
>>
>>71467265

Fuck is this shit?
>>
>>71466262
>prove evolution
Protip: you can't

It's a theory. Nothing more. Never been observed or proven in any way.

>>71466518
No, it doesn't. Radiation and other factors from the Sun (Eg) and space kickstand evolution from time to time when earth undergoes a dramatic transformation and shift.
>>
File: 1460478494371.png (65 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1460478494371.png
65 KB, 550x550
>>71466262
>>
>>71467299

You showed me a game that was programmed by human beings to do whatever the fuck they programmed it to do. Idiot.

I want to see you take an animal, say a bird for instance, and turn it into an entirely different species.
>>
>>71467523
Then you're a moron, that's now how evolution works. It requires babies.
>>
File: dogvolution.png (103 KB, 500x462) Image search: [Google]
dogvolution.png
103 KB, 500x462
>>71467305
Those are examples of controlable evolution you asked for.
>>
>>71467653

Then have it birth an entirely new species you fucking jackass.

I mean, good fucking christ that's what you tards claim happened right?

SO. FUCKING. DO. IT.
>>
File: 1453590782714.jpg (21 KB, 480x437) Image search: [Google]
1453590782714.jpg
21 KB, 480x437
>>71466262
>Evolve something. Right now.
aaaaaaaaaaand stopped reading.
>>
>>71467938

No they are not. They are still birds and dogs you tool. Manipulation =/= evolution.

Common scientific consensus is that birds evolved from dinosaurs, right? Well, we still have at least one sort of dinosaur left on this world - alligators.

So let's see an alligator give birth to a bird.
>>
File: Big daddy.png (2 MB, 466x5278) Image search: [Google]
Big daddy.png
2 MB, 466x5278
>>
File: ANswer.png (3 MB, 500x5655) Image search: [Google]
ANswer.png
3 MB, 500x5655
>>71468166
>>
>>71468091

BTFO.
>>
>>71467938
You're Russian. You should be using those domesticated foxes that somebody over there bred.
>>
Guys, this is pointless, if the man is serious no sort of proof will do. Whatever changes you finds will be called Micro Evolution, even if you would be able to breed Foxes into seal like creatures he will just say it's not Macro evolution and there's a limit you can't pass over because of "kinds"
>>
>>71466262
Dumbass junior high kid doesn't understand evolution takes generations to notice. Obvious bait m8. Evolve something now errrmahgahdddd!
>>
>>71467969
How about we start with you. I'm sure that's what you want. Let's force you to fuck some random woman and force her to create a baby in seconds. Force him to grow up. Rinse. Repeat.
>>
File: evolution_in_action.jpg (169 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
evolution_in_action.jpg
169 KB, 1920x1080
>>71466262
*yawn*
>>
>>71468539
source for pic?
>>
>>71466262
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E._coli_long-term_evolution_experiment

Done.
>>
>>71466262
>Your only way to win this argument is to evolve something,
I know it's bait, but here's the thing:

The only way to win is not to engage.

Believe what you want.
>>
>>71468492
>>71468531
>>71468459

You fucking tards don't get it do you. For a theory that's been around for a century, nobody has ever been able to evolve a fucking thing.

C'mon, answer my previous question - why can't alligators birth a bird? They're on the same evolutionary chain, right?
>>
>>71466262
>Evolution is the accumulation of changes within a population to the point that it's sufficiently different from the original population that it can be considered a separate species.
It isn't hard to understand.
>>
File: evolution_observed_in_lab.gif (43 KB, 430x438) Image search: [Google]
evolution_observed_in_lab.gif
43 KB, 430x438
>>71468640
http://www.evolution.berkeley.edu/evosite/evo101/IVB1bInthelab.shtml
>>
>>71468782

>>71468746

Everyone else in the thread should reply to any of OP's posts with my post btw, since this thread is demonstrably over.
>>
File: typo.jpg (10 KB, 236x173) Image search: [Google]
typo.jpg
10 KB, 236x173
>>71468539
>course
>>
>>71468782
No, they are not you absolute mongloid
>>
File: freyaactionfigure.jpg (189 KB, 537x720) Image search: [Google]
freyaactionfigure.jpg
189 KB, 537x720
>>71468161
fuck you. You can believe in your shit, because your opinion doesn't change anything. I'm not going to wate my time on some insignificant troll idiot
>>
>>71468746
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E._coli_long-term_evolution_experiment

Are you kidding me, this proves nothing.

"One of the significant adaptions occurred in one strain of E. coli. In general, this bacteria is known for not being able to use citrate in an aerobic environment as an energy source, even though it could use citrate under anaerobic conditions because it already has the machinery to process citrate."

>BECAUSE IT ALREADY HAS THE MACHINERY TO PROCESS CITRATE

All you've proven is that these scientists observed these cells doing something they didn't know it could do beforehand.

Derp.
>>
>>71468782
>why can't alligators birth a bird? They're on the same evolutionary chain, right?
Because they are incredibly different, and it would take thousands of generations with massive selective pressure to cause something remotely similar to a bird to evolve from an alligator.
>>
>>71469127
They *couldn't* do it beforehand. They evolved the capability to utilize existing structures in a more beneficial manner.
>>
>>71468931
Lol good catch.

The original source appears to have corrected the spelling error after I saved them.
>>
>>71469152

"science"

>birds came from dinosaurs
>alligator is leftover dinosaur
>But alligator cannot birth bird because differences.

again, "science". Lol.
>>
>>71467308
It has been observed and proven.

A chihuaha and a german shepherd are the same animal.

To respond to
>>71468782
You can breed fruit flies into a new species, that cannot breed with the starting species, within a few weeks. Corn is also a great example of something that humans have evolved, look into the changes in corn as a plant used by humans.

I'd suggest your skepticism comes from two places. Firstly - you don't understand biology at all.

Secondly - you are misunderstanding the word "theory", and if you're uncomfortable with its use, you had best avoid all man made technologies.

Evolution is a very straightforward theory, and sure, while we don't know the exact equation that drives it, ie, how much influence does sex selection have, or resource pressure? Overall it is the best
>>
>>71468782
>They're on the same evolutionary chain
No, actually. Crurotarsi is paraphyletic to birds.
>>
>>71469225
Dare I repeat myself?

>BECAUSE IT ALREADY HAS THE MACHINERY TO PROCESS CITRATE

Seriously, dude, how do I dumb this down further for you. Let's see... oh I know:

I don't know how to use chopsticks. Never in my fucking life have I tried to ingest food with a pair of twigs. But you know what? I have a hand and fingers that can manipulate such objects. Therefore I could LEARN to use chopsticks and feed myself with them.

If you're calling that "evolution"... well then you win. ROFL...
>>
>>71469345
>There was a point in which a single population split into 2 separate populations with any combination of factors separating them, from geography to genetics, to simply being physically unable to interbreeding.
>Over time these population suffered from different selective pressure, combined with random mutation this resulted in 2 radically separate species.
>>
>>71469579
In that analogy, it had muscles that could be used to move fingers, used for internal body functions, but did not possess fingers themselves. It then evolved fingers.
>>
>>71466262
There's a passage in the bible where this guy has some sheep and he has to give half his herd to some guy so he breeds all the weak trait sheep together to make extra weak sheep and he breeds the strong ones together to get extra strong sheep and he gives all the extra weak sheep to the guy he owes them too
>>
>>71469415

I think you, and many other "evolutionists", are confusing genetic manipulation and evolution. Modify "corn" all you want, IT'S. STILL. FUCKING. CORN.

IT DOESN'T MAGICALLY BECOME A CARROT.
>>
>>71469839
See
>>71469876

THEY'RE STILL SHEEP, NUMBNUTS.
>>
File: questioning pillowcase.png (307 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
questioning pillowcase.png
307 KB, 500x500
>>71469876
Are you confusing evolution with speciation?
>>
>>71470056
The guy was an asshole but a clever one
Point is, the bible itself shows that genetic traits are passed on through breeding
Also look at the Galapagos islands
>>
>>71470056
Not if they're no longer capable of successfully interbreeding.
>>
>>71470180

Are you? Does not evolution claim human beings "evolved" from goddamn monkeys/apes?
>>
>>71470447

What? Are you fucking retarded? Because they became sterile they were no longer sheep?

By that logic, a guy who gets a vasectomy is no longer human. You're a fucking moron.
>>
>>71470467
So that's what this is all about.

>I wuszn't an ape!

Yes you were, retard.
>>
>>71469876
No, it isn't corn any more.
It can't breed with its parent generation any more because its genes are so different they become incompatible.
As I mentioned, it is possible to evolve fruit flies to be unable to breed with the original population within a reasonable period of time. There are many generations, however.

The problem for you, I think, is that you think an organism as complicated as a mammal just "exists" automatically.

And you believe that a crocodile may give birth to a bird. It doesn't work that way. Changing the overarching structure takes tens of thousands of generations. Again, a chihuaha and a rottweiler are still the same species. We haven't had enough generations to warp their genome to the point that they're incompatible.
>>
>>71470467
No, our common ancestor with apes is a squirrel like critter, we evolved alongside them and even had several human like subspecies that we killed off
>>
>>71470467
Evolution is incremental, it doesn't only count when species are no longer breed-capable.

Let me ask this: do you believe in artificial selection? For example, that different dog breeds are the descendants of a single common ancestor caused by selective breeding by humans.
>>
>>71470565

So why are the apes still here, jackass?
>>
>>71470688
Becuase we evolved ALONG SIDE them
>>
>>71470467
>>71470467
No it doesn't claim that, it claims that there is a common ancestor for both, but separate groups evolved and adapted in different ways, such as hunting or larger brains.
>>71470560
No, it means they are no longer part of the breeding population. If the entire population is incapable of producing viable offspring (see donkeys) then they are separate species.
>>
>>71470572
>The problem for you, I think, is that you think an organism as complicated as a mammal just "exists" automatically.

Wrong. I think we were BUILT.
>>
>>71470738

It's still of the same genetic line, tard.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equus_(genus)

Again, you're talking about genetic manipulation - NOT EVOLUTION.

learn. the. difference.
>>
So alot of people seem to think macro and micro evolution are the same, I fully believe in micro evolution or just simply adaptation. Alot of macro evolution proof is fake, look it up, and of course you can see things adapting to an environment. So yea, you can agree or disagree that's fine. Plus the fact that humans haven't shown at least a little bit of survival of the fittest or normal evolution in the past 2000 years or so, tends to bring up a question
>>
>>71470775
Here's a better question, what changed in human mentality that caused us to stop being hunters and become farmers
>>
>>71470775
We were built. By selection pressures.

The funny thing about creationists is they think evolution is too complicated to understand, but then you get the problem of

>Everything needs a Creator
>Except the Creator

If you don't have the mental ability to see how this makes the universe far more complicated and difficult to understand than a bunch of rules which govern everything, I don't really know why you're bothering arguing this point. You're never going to be able to understand any answers you get.
>>
>>71471131
European winters killed the ones who didn't,
>>
>>71471131
Europeans domesticated animals.
>>
>>71470688
2 separate groups. One became humans, one became apes.
>>
>>71471051
I think it's because we slowly adapted to our tool use and focused less on biological advantages and more into making better tools
>>
>>71471131

Easy. It's called "learning". It doesn't take a rocket surgeon to figure out that you can plant apple seeds and create a centralized orchard rather than scavenging across the wilderness for them.
>>
>>71470967
And over time as they continue to go in different directions, they become more and more dissimilar. Evolution is a long, long, looooooooooong process.
>>
File: stupidpeopleshutup.jpg (21 KB, 320x224) Image search: [Google]
stupidpeopleshutup.jpg
21 KB, 320x224
>>71469876
Yeah it sounds like you don't have the slightest clue what any of these words mean actually.

Here's a pro-tip, before you try this again, learn what the words you are using mean. You can't find errors in a theory when you don't even understand the language it was written int.
>>
>>71470967
A mule (what I originally meant) is a sterile cross between a horse and a mule. Because the mule is incapable of producing offspring under any circumstances, it is a non viable offspring, showing that the horse and donkey are separate species despite similarities.
>>
>>71466262
Look at a monkey the a chimp then a human if you cant see the like traits then blast your brains out.
>>
>>71471385
But can a monkey learn to farm? Can a monkey stop with his banging of rocks and think to plant seeds from the fruit he gathers and eats?
>>
>>71467523
Never heard of butterflies faggot? But what you just described isn't Evolution.
>>
>>71471242

You assume the "Creator" is bound by our physical laws. And that's the problem with evolutionists. You call US narrowminded, when it is in fact YOU who are narrowminded.

The fact is in order to create a universe the creator would have to transcend that universe in order to be able to do so. Science acknowledges there are likely dimensions beyond our comprehension... then tries to explain our existence W/O taking such things into consideration.
>>
File: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuty.png (76 KB, 259x142) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuty.png
76 KB, 259x142
>>
>>71470644
Bumping my question.
>>
>>71466262
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N15lj3D6etg

Fuck off shill faggot
>>
File: skeptical-baby.jpg (60 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
skeptical-baby.jpg
60 KB, 600x350
>>71466262
LEL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHeSaUq-Hl8

Evolution BTFO
>>
>>71466262
>autism
Read a book desu senpai
>>
>>71468161
>not knowing difference between Metamorphosis and evolution

Ayy stop watching so much pokemon, and even then you don't get fucking charizard out of pidgey, just pidgeot
>>
>>71471567

Says another idiot who can't understand the difference between genetic manipulation and evolution.

Go turn corn into a carrot, then come back and tell me how much I don't know. Dipshit.
>>
File: 1420527905173.jpg (102 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
1420527905173.jpg
102 KB, 750x1334
>not believing the one thing that lets you instantly blow out all non-whites, women and fags by proving they are objectively inferior
>>
>>71466262
That was good debate practice OP, thank you
>>
File: trolling-or-retarded.jpg (109 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
trolling-or-retarded.jpg
109 KB, 500x375
>>71471960
Speciation != Evolution

Moron.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYPapE-3FRw
>>
>>71470644

Sure, but again you're talking about BREEDS. Nobody turned a dog into a cow at some point, did they?
>>
>all these examples of horizontal evolution
Is that all you got?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxMkMBXAVZ8 - The Creation Model vs Evolution Model
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AVxRVXHYqo - The History and the facts about The Ark of Noah Dr. Don Patton
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPTcnZXN8WY&nohtml5=False - Creation Astronomy: The Heavens Declare the Glory of God
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9_o7NGTkJc - Our Solar System: Evidence of Creation

Get out you heretics.

http://pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW

Creationwiki.com
>>
>>71472121
Then we are using different terms anon. Evolution is not only changing into a different species... if that is how you are using the term, you will get nowhere.
>>
>>71471960
>Go turn corn into a carrot, then come back and tell me how much I don't know. Dipshit.
That's not evolution. Evolution would be taking the time to cultivate traits in corn that would be noticeably different from the starting species, like the change of ancient maize to modern corn. Dipshit.
>>
>>71472093

You evolutionists are the idiots that claim all of the SPECIES on this planet evolved from one common ancestor you fucking dumb cunt. Do you not even grasp your own bullshit?
>>
>>71471714
No, of course a creator would not be bound by physical laws.

But you have to understand if you're arguing for a creator that operates outside of our physical reality that there is no chance of free will. It is impossible.

The creator created all moments in time simultaneously. The things you or I will do have already been decided at the point of creation, because a creator outside of our physical reality literally sees all moments in time simultaneously.

Beside the point, though.

If you want to argue cause and effect, which of course you do as a creationist, you can't just stop at god.

"Someone must have CREATED all this"
Sure.

Someone must have created the creator.

And if you argue, no, the creator defies the necessity for creation? Then why can't the physical universe also be subject to this rule.
>>
File: lKaicvA.jpg (368 KB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
lKaicvA.jpg
368 KB, 3000x3000
>>
>>71466262
Evolutionists never proved that there was an evolution from a specie to another.

But still, it's really likely that we have a shared origin, and it's really obvious. But evolution doesn't explain how... since it doesn't explain the instinct at all. And the missing of a direct proof.
>>
>>71472206
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAp6KUwEBZs - Dead Sea Scrolls OT and NT before 68 AD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIrZZHC27QQ - Extra Biblical Sources of Jesus in History
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8Zb5AhU0eI - Biblical Archeology [Stones of Israel] With Don Patton Ph.D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ljv4eKEHYD4 - New Testament Archaeology With Don Patton Ph.D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTdKznTA9iY&list=LLbRgQ9CvqoVGflKZ0X2P2fA&index=1 - Exploration of The City of David in Jerusalem
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHofTmolbi0 - 06 - The Resurrection of Jesus by Tim McGrew
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYrSkikZhxI&nohtml5=False - Jericho Found
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2xv3XwOVaQ - Ruins of Sodom and Gomorrah Found
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sA8nloFLbs - Pharaoh's Chariot Wheels in the Red Sea
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=As_tG_rxTaI&nohtml5=False - 40 Archaeology Facts
>>
>>71471656
Genetic relation to
Sandniggers--40,000 years
Asians-50,000 years
Niggers-75,000 years
San-120,000 years
Neanderthal-1,200,000 years
Chimp-6 million years
Gorilla-13 million years
Orangutan-25 million years
Gibbon--30 million years
Monkeys-60 million years
Placental Mammals-150 million years
First Mammal-225 million years
Synapsids-315 million years ago
Reptiles-325 million years ago
Amphibians-386 million years ago
Bony Fish-436 million years ago
Cartilage Fish-480 million years ago
Firs Fish-514 million years ago
Arthropods- 520 million years ago
Jellyfish-600 million years ago
Sponges-700 million years ago
Fungus-700 million years agp
Plants-800 million years ago
>>
>>71466262
The argument could be made that they are both in fact, true. Evolution guided by a divine hand.

Even in the bible, "day" is a rough translation, the literal translation is "a long period of time".
>>
>>71470644
That's a loss of genetic information.

Why should anyone believe x turned into y at *any* point?
>>
>>71472210
>Evolution is not only changing into a different species

That's what you tards claim. Everything "evolved" from one central organism, right?

So where is this organism, and why could we not use it to produce whatever the fuck we want, hmm?
>>
File: CornProgression.jpg (72 KB, 360x309) Image search: [Google]
CornProgression.jpg
72 KB, 360x309
>>71469876
>>
>>71472347

Bull. I can prove you wrong very easily. I buy two hamsters and throw them in a cage. The hamsters have free will to do whatever the fuck they want in the cage. They have no concept of what's outside the cage so it's completely irrelevant to them anyways. They are free to run around/sleep/fuck or do whatever the fuck hamsters want to do as long as they exist.
>>
>>71472516
Its extinct but existed here 3.8 billion years ago in the ancient oceans of the planet.
>>
File: laugh 4K.jpg (448 KB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
laugh 4K.jpg
448 KB, 3840x2160
>>71472516
> "common ancestor" means "philosopher's stone"
I know you're trolling breh but you need to try harder than that.
>>
>>71471960
Evolution IS genetic manipulation, you get species, individuals within species have different genetic makeup, some have for example thicker fur or longer snout, then nature decides to fuck shit up and freeze everyone to death, what happens? Longer snouts freeze to death, thicker fur survives and breed offsprings with thicker and thicker fur until nature change game again, evolution isn't nothing more than selective breeding, aka what you call genetic manipulation. If you still don't understand Evolution then you're just another feminist using self-made definitions of modern words.
>>
>>71472375
Only under naturalist axioms, which are patently absurd in their own right.
>>
>>71472494
Those are the selected dates. The dating system is terrible. You have to input an expected date, use material that fits the decay rate, ignore the material might have carbon 14 leftover and not even test for it, and throw out 99% of the dates until you get the one you want.

THIS is the dating system we use today. Its a ruse.
>>
>>71467523
See: domesticated animals
>>
>>71472759
You claim x turned into y at some point. Show *anything* breeding into a new species at *any* point.
>>
>>71472656

For the last time: GENETIC MANIPULATION =/= EVOLUTION.

Jesus fuck. By your stupid picture if 2 5'6" people have a child that grows up to be 6'5" it must be evolution! Completely disregard the fact that the genes to produce the 6'5" offspring were PRESENT THE WHOLE FUCKING TIME.
>>
>>71472919
There are more ways to date than Carbon 14 retard.
>>
>>71472919
Bonus fun. Send in a pot shard, set the expected date to be a million years old. Tell them later it was just a broken pot shard.
>>
>>71472375
It's impossible to have direct proof, because you would need every single generation, and every single member of that generation to "see" which were selected for the next generation.
You would need to have access to literally billions of organisms in order for this to happen.

One thing science does is look at the outcome and infer the likely cause.

Electricity is a thing, right? Well, no one has "seen" an electron move from one atom to another. There is no direct proof of how electricity works.
>>
>>71473024
Siberians becoming redskins.
>>
>>71472983
They're not different species you delusional idiot.
>>
>>71472811
The fuck it is, because there are genes out there that are completely incompatible with others. Can you fuck a dog and make offspring? No? Then stfu.
>>
>>71472514
Things don't "turn" from one thing into another.

Does a rottweiler give birth to a chihuaha?
>>
File: 1452377879071.png (28 KB, 186x208) Image search: [Google]
1452377879071.png
28 KB, 186x208
>>71467308
>A chihuaha and a german shepherd are the same animal.
>>
>>71473079
That is my point. The dating system is admitted to be a failure by the people who use it. Carbon 14 dating works for everything out there. That implies nothing doesn't have Carbon 14. Do you even understand what that means?
>>
>>71473164
I was unaware humans who can breed with eachother aren't, in fact, the same species. Brilliant, island-nigger. Good show.
>>
>>71473185
You wanted to see change over time. Evolution.
Take your goalposts and shove them.
>>
>>71473198
They can breed with one another - they're the same species. I want to see something that can breed produce something entirely different that can't breed with its parents but can breed with its own kind. Good luck cunt.
>>
>>71473293
What evolution? The fossil record doesn't show any sort of progression. Just a die off of large species and many sea creatures which would match a global flood.
>>
Ring species.
>>
>>71473042
Evolution is genetic manipulation, either directed by nature or humans, for the last time: you don't get to make up new definitions of old words
>>
>>71472750
Your analogy literally disproves your own theory. Because you and the hamsters are both subject to this physical reality.

So make up your mind. Is the creator subject to physical reality or not?
>>
>>71473042

>the genes to produce the offspring were PRESENT THE WHOLE FUCKING TIME.

in the case of primitive maize to corn they weren't, dipshit :^)

genes suffer mutation and agronomers selected the desirable traits over centuries

same thing with dogs

evolution is exactly the same thing, except you replace man with survival of the fittest

such a little brain :^)
>>
>>71473476
Evolution is just genetics being random, natural selection is the filter that decides which genetics continues to exist, see all those freakshows with multiple limbs natural selection removes them. Also it is possible for a human woman to give birth to monkey or a lizard or even a fish.
>>
>>71473476
Variation within a kind is not anything but horizontal variation.
>>
>>71473453
>The fossil records of domesticated animals
Oook
>>
>>71473651
We've never ever seen this supposed natural selection for macro. Not even in the fossil record.
>>
>>71473452
No one has ever said this is how evolution works.

That isn't what I said, though.

Let me ask again in a different way because you don't get it.

If a chihuaha and rottweiler are the same animal and can interbreed, why can't you breed two rottweilers together and get a chihuaha out?
>>
File: 1442125903676.png (61 KB, 272x367) Image search: [Google]
1442125903676.png
61 KB, 272x367
>>71473293
So all acts of reproduction amongst non-cloning species is, by definition, evolution.
Tippity.
Top.
Destroy your own definitions by expanding their reach to be overly broad is what leftists always do. And it always makes your claims completely ignorable.

>free will is a lie!
>how do I know?
>because everything is determined XD
>how do I know everything is determined?
>it just is XD

Mcfucking kill yourself ^_^
>>
>ctrl+f silent crickets
>no results

http://evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/news/061201_quietcrickets
>>
>>71473666
What did I say about domestic animals? Nothing. Stop moving the goalpost you troll. Evolution has been indefensible for decades now.
>>
>>71473788
Genetics
>>
>>71473804
What is variation within a Kind for 10$.
>>
>>71473453
>No progression

Okay so.. show me the ape skeletons next to the tyrannosaurus skeletons.
>>
>>71468161
Terrible troll. You're only making full blown creationists look retarded.
>>
>>71473509

Not OUR physical reality, no. Which I already said.
>>
>>71473788
They don't have the genes for it numbnuts. Which is *EXACTLY* our point - you can't get something from nothing kangaroo-cunt.
>>
File: mouse.jpg (202 KB, 1080x762) Image search: [Google]
mouse.jpg
202 KB, 1080x762
>>71472375
A lot of people have misconceptions about what the theory of evolution actually is.
All it means is that lifeforms change over time when faced with selective pressure. A distinct species doesn't simply "change" into another one.

Think of it this way: on one island you have a population of mice with no predators, ample space, and all the food they can eat. They would barely change.

But another group of the same mice on a different island live in an environment with a large predator they can't outrun, and small burrows in the ground. The predator eats all the mice it can find that are too large to fit into the burrows. Thus the mice with the genes for smaller bodies survive and propagate. Over a long period of time, all the mice with the genes for the large body plan get eradicated.

Meanwhile, all of those predators who can't fit their paws into the burrows die off because they can't eat, and only the ones with more slender paws survive because they can grab the tiny mice in the burrows. This is how species become specialized and begin to rely on another specific species to survive. Over time, maybe that predator becomes the only animal able to catch the tiny mice, and thus is important because without that predator, the mice would overpopulate and destroy the ecosystem.
>>
>>71472309
Why don't you go research how biologists *actually* say speciation is accomplished, then come back here and tell us why it's not the same thing as evolution, and why it's more difficult to observe in action.

It's not a difficult assignment at all, most of my students have no problem with it only two weeks into the super-easy biology-for-liberal-arts-majors class so anyone with a brain should be able to finish it in less than half an hour without breaking a sweat.

Good luck anon!
>>
>>71473838
>use domesticated animals as example
>the fossil record doesn't support your answer
>there is no fossil record of domesticated animals
>hurr I wasn't talking about domesticated animals
>>
>>71473197
Eh, so? Every subtle change is evolution, you can't have mandog offspring same way you can't build house with blueprint split into half for building and second half of banana, but you can have halves of blueprints for different houses and then pick the best parts for your needs and mix billion of results until you get some insane architecture, but it doesn't happen instantly like in your fantasy land.
>>
>>71474122
Dogs have already existed for 20,000 years meaning in 40,000 more years they will become genetically distinct from wolves completely.
>>
Ok, evolutiontards, asnwer me this:

Why do birds exist at all? Seriously? Their food, water, and shelter is all on the ground. And before you say "Safety from predators" why not just develop stronger legs to outrun your predators, hmm? Why actually go through the whole, obviously longer, process of developing flight ability?
>>
>>71473802
Yeah, actually. Evolution is the process of change facilitated primarily through reproduction and mutation.
Every generation is part of the natural process of evolution. It just takes a lot of generations to see the results.
>>
>>71473944
That just goes to show my point. The great flood killed them.
>>
File: darwin-finches-chart.jpg (84 KB, 846x469) Image search: [Google]
darwin-finches-chart.jpg
84 KB, 846x469
>>71473730

top kek m8

are americans really lagging 200 years in scientific education?

americans will stop believing in numbers any day now, with all the chinese and pajeets taking over the tech jobs

>arithmetic isn't real! I never had to add anything up to now so it doesn't exist, my phone does it for me
>>
>>71473874
So you admit then that there is some genetic difference between the two animals.

And how, pray tell, did this come about?
>>
>>71474272
No predators in the sky, and feathers
>>
>>71473141
Fine. Then give me any bearable theory about how instinct in animals happened?
>>
>>71474077
>lel educate yourself lol XD I'm you obviously just don't get it!

You're incapable of meeting incredibly basic demands for why someone should believe something. I think it's you who needs to give your beliefs a little more thought.
>>
>>71466262
Never proven? What about the case with the moths that in Britain changed from brown to black during the industrial revolution, because all the trees had soot on them and they couldn't camouflage? Thats an example of macro evolution (over many generations). Micro evolution (changes inside a generation) are bullshit.
>>
>>71474327
No we're ahead of it. We tried it and it failed to achieve anything.
>>
>>71474012
Okay so you haven't given me an adequate analogy to prove free will, sorry.
>>
>>71474327
Also that is variations within a kind again. Not macro evolution.
>>
File: 1449280190154.jpg (11 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
1449280190154.jpg
11 KB, 284x177
>>71474303
>Evolution is the process of change facilitated primarily through reproduction and mutation
Rape is when a man exists in some arbitrary proximity to a woman.
Everything is determined because everything is determined.

All three of these positions I treat equally seriously. Have fun with your life ^_^
>>
>>71473802

>So all acts of reproduction amongst non-cloning species is, by definition, evolution

Lol yes it is, why do you think every generation is worse and worse? Because there's less pressure to get better in each generation so even people who shouldn't breed DO breed thus evolving mankind but in shitty way (evolution doesn't give you only good traits, it also gives bad traits)
>>
>>71474346
Mutations brought on by pairing dogs of certain traits

If you breed the Rottweilers right and keep it up for a long enough time you might get something like a chihuahua. It just takes a lot of time
>>
>>71466262
Sure, somewhere my ass an E. coli replicated itself, the replication process is flawed as hell and creates some mutations.
My former ass coli is now slightly different from it's original. I repeat this process for several million years and my ass coli has now become something like an ass pineapple or something.
>>
>>71474056
No, it is the point that makes your point entirely moot.

You accept genetics and yet you then ask "Let's see a crocodile give birth to a bird". You already know that it isn't possible and yet it's your gold standard for proof.
>>
File: Dog-Breeds.jpg (105 KB, 600x251) Image search: [Google]
Dog-Breeds.jpg
105 KB, 600x251
>He doesn't know that humans have been forcing evolution on animals for centuries
>>
>>71474272
Even back in Permian times reptiles were developing flight abilities it took until the early Triassic for a successful aerial design the Pterosaur to work however, the birds are desended from the same dino group that Rex comes from and them developing flight is nothing more than genetic variation really its the same as penguins becoming adept at marine hunting or ostrichs perfect for pure ground based movement. There was also nothing in the air to eat them and birds have been flying since 120,000,000 years. They cant grow giant unless they want to depend on updrafts for flight thats why birds are so small.
>>
File: laughinganimegirl#1004.jpg (7 KB, 253x199) Image search: [Google]
laughinganimegirl#1004.jpg
7 KB, 253x199
>>71474659
So I fuck your wife's daughter and impregnate her.
EVOLUTION!
>>
>>71474272
>Their food, water, and shelter is all on the ground.
Well first of all this is not always the case. Depends on which species of bird you're talking about. Also, not all birds fly. Some actually have developed stronger legs to outrun their predators.

Also, creatures do not commit themselves to go through a process of evolution to become something else. It's a natural process, as natural as the changing seasons. The fact that you would believe such a thing shows your complete ignorance of the theory in question. Why do you attempt to argue against something you do not even understand? Your head is so far up your own anus it's pointless to even attempt a discussion.
>>
>>71474611
I see you recognize the corner you have backed yourself into. You should never use the correct definition as bait.
>>
>>71466262
Look up phyletic evolution. Takes a good while, you can see it with certain animals that are able to breed locally, but not over long range: Leopard Frog.

Microevolution is pretty easy to see, such as disease resistance, macro is over such a long time that you have to look for the intermediary phase. It makes good sense.
>>
>>71474397
Easy.

Imagine a single celled organism. It has only one feature, which is a flagella which wiggles and causes it to move.

It is blind and has no sensor mechanisms. It sits in one spot and absorbs nutrients. When there are no nutrients, the flagella moves until it is absorbing nutrients.

As we get to more complicated organisms, they have things called "brains", which store action patterns, and, when we get to even more complicated animals, can create new ones.

I mean, you have an instinct, right? When you feel heat past a certain threshold, you automatically move the heated part of your body away from it. All of the animals who did not have this ingrained instinct died. In a fire.
>>
File: runforyour life.jpg (71 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
runforyour life.jpg
71 KB, 600x450
Has no retard here heard of the Cassowary its literally an inbetween phase between a dino and birrd. Also the calls this thing makes are what dinosaurs may have sounded like.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dcQO6Zb8Eg
>>
>>71475004
Pfft.
>>
>>71474737
Genetics =/= evolution. I know you'd absolutely *LOVE* to conflate them, but evolution involves claims of speciation that aren't substantiated by anything at all. It's ad hoc conjecture to try to fill gaps in our knowledge in a way that desperately tries to avoid metaphysics, because every retard and their mother is inculcated in the naturalist cult and want *DESPERATELY* to be able to explain their lives with their cult-axioms.
>>
>>71467308
no evidence of evolution? what about niggers being dumb and stronk in africa because they don't need to farm and settle down, but instead roam around hunting animals?
>>
>>71475304
Yeah sure.

Did you know we found blood and blood vessels still intact in dino bones?
>>
>>71474677
Ohhh I see. So it takes a lot of time.

And tell me, can a chihuaha breed with a wolf?
>>
>>71474853
Yes, actually. That would indeed be evolution in action. He was too weak to stop you from fucking his wife, thus his weak beta genes don't get passed on. If humans reverted to their base instincts, all beta/weakling/retard genes would be weeded out very quickly by big, strong alphas. The unique thing about humans is that we have a very complex brain that's developed cultural and societal ideas that prevent this from happening, as well as weapons that don't require physical strength to wield.
>>
>>71475405
Whats your point?
>>
>>71475336
Genetics as a theory and a biological disciplin is entirely based on the theory of evolution.
Don't try to weasle out you little shit.
>>
File: laughinganimegirls#259.png (52 KB, 200x182) Image search: [Google]
laughinganimegirls#259.png
52 KB, 200x182
>>71474940
Yes, *I'M* the one who is in a corner, and not the person who generalizes his key operating definition to the point of meaninglessness.
>>
>>71475476
see
>>71474611
>>71475579

Enjoy nobody taking you seriously *ever* in philosophy.
>>
>>71475544
The max date they can survive is around 10,000 years =).
>>
>>71474272
Feathers and light bones require less resources than fast leg, birds exist because no other species made them extinct thus making them viable for breeding and evolving.

It's same question as why do YOU exist despite being just waste of oxygen and less useful than birds, thanks to welfare you survive even though it fucks our species over in the long run if you breed.
>>
>2016
>people still believe in evolution
>>
>>71475675
Evolution is just the passing on of genes, long term evolution is when enough accumulated genetic mutations create a significant change.

Did you know that you are actually smaller and dumber than your cavemen ancestors?

Heck Muricans and Aussies are example of evolution.
>>
File: 1430423365313.jpg (229 KB, 905x720) Image search: [Google]
1430423365313.jpg
229 KB, 905x720
>>71475574
I was unaware that DNA structures were a theory. I have no problem with that - I seriously doubt you don't though.
>>
>>71475336
This.

It's fucking obvious.

Global warming is the same exact scam. The earth is a hyper-complex system and it's warming and CO2 is also going up because of us so we MUST be doing the warming. It's a grade 4 explanation for something that CANNOT be broken into bite size pieces like that.

Reductivism has hit a fucking wall.
>>
>>71475304
I find this type of shit really interesting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtpSOpUDCb8
>>
>>71475809
Its pretty strange.
>>
>>71475859
>evolution is the passing on of genes
LMAO
>>71474611
>>71473802
>>
>>71475418
As far as I know they can but it'd be hard to pull off

Wolf dogs are a thing where people breed dogs with Wolves to get hybrids, having the aggressiveness of a wolf and the lack of fear of humans from dogs and they tend to be really big
>>
>>71475293
>instinct
Explain it to me as the famous example of the egg or the chicken.

Like how the first chicken would have an instinct that will drive her to move her eggs to measure their temperature and set on them to give them heat or otherwise it wouldn't give a baby chick.

It's just unexplainable how every creature had an instinct that teached him how to deal with and raise the next generation. Most of it there's no way a basic creature would have the intelligence to conclude it or the time to test it.
>>
>>71475912
Indeed. The world is decaying from its initial creation. We're just getting all sorts of wild Babylonian godless theories for it now.
>>
>>71475675
You redirected me to some shitty shitposts and that refutes me.. how, exactly?
>>
>>71475908
You are twisting my words and self imposing a meaning.
0/10 troll harder
>>
File: Screenshot_20160419-210709.jpg (474 KB, 1420x1185) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160419-210709.jpg
474 KB, 1420x1185
>>71475579
Evolution is a general thing, bruh. I have given you my answer, and you disagree. So be it.
>>
if i had access to fruit flies, i would do it for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4mMD4xzfn4
>>
>>71474853
Pathetic idiot who can't even understand elementary biology (you) wouldn't fuck anything than trash, I'm also not retarded enough to get married, but keep on fantasizing, it's probably the only thing keeping you alive.
>>
File: Evolution of corn.jpg (73 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Evolution of corn.jpg
73 KB, 640x480
>>71469876
Surprised you aren't sporting an Aussy flag you fucking retard.
>>
>>71467523
dog breeding?
>>
>>71475995
Yes it is there is a filter called natural selection that stops certain genes from passing on, but humans being moralfags now allows any piece of genetic garbage like spergs to pass on their crap DNA.

The black race is an example of evolution, everytime an intelligent african is born they are usually outbred by the imbeciles, to change them you would be the incidence of intelligent blacks more dominant otherwise the will remain mentally the same. The same applies to a human linage of really tall people like the Dutch and shot people like the pygmies.
>>
>>71476292
LOL

Why do liberals and atheists even come here?

Do they like getting BTFO'd?
>>
>>71476146
You want desperately for your term to mean something as opposed to nothing, so you generalize it to include things other people aren't going to reject - like that reproduction happens - so that you can instantiate it in some way when the specifics of your term meet criticism. It's a very common escape route in philosophy; it's been happening since the sophists. But when you do that you make your term virtually meaningless, like when a SJW invokes "rape" or when a determinist does anything at all.
>>
>>71475675
>philosophy

Lol, I prefer science than pseudoscience, sorry
>>
>>71466262
I really don't understand you evolution "de-bunkers".

For people with minimal understanding on the subject, i simply let this pleasant black gentleman explain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10QRBfcxQyU
>>
>>71476207
Its a pretty crappy answer these days. A lot of biologist are coming out and saying it just cant happen that way.
>>
File: laughinganimegirls#640.jpg (13 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
laughinganimegirls#640.jpg
13 KB, 300x168
>>71476207
It's not that I simply disagree - it's that your beliefs are instantiated by absolutely nothing at all.
>>
>>71476368
That's not evolution
>>
>>71476685
lol Garbage tier. Evolution is dead.
>>
>>71476678
Are you fucking retarded??

The scientific method ITSELF came from philosophy.

Go back and read your Hitchens and bolster your beliefs up some more you know nothing faggot
>>
>>71476368
This sort of thing really amazes me.
It's pretty disappointing that so many people, especially fellow murricans, lack the basic logic and problem solving ability to appreciate just how incredible it is. The public school system really failed these tards.
>>
File: laughinganimegirls#80.gif (1 MB, 200x113) Image search: [Google]
laughinganimegirls#80.gif
1 MB, 200x113
>>71476292
LMAO
Third-worlder salt is the most delicious thing!
>>
>>71468225
is that how it ends?
>>
>>71476749
In the end, reality will be our arbiter.
>>
>>71476435
Because they're only getting BTFO'd in your head, everywhere else you just look like retard, I know you believe it's some kind of masterful trolling but you're just dumb, it's like explaining third color to a fucking dog.
>>
File: laughinganimegirls#151.jpg (9 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
laughinganimegirls#151.jpg
9 KB, 284x177
>>71476678
>being *LITERALLY* this retarded
>>
>>71476111
By the time we get to chickens and eggs the organism is already so complicated that it can't be explained with that analogy.

Simple organisms have very basic instincts, for example, they may be attracted to heat. Yet they have no nervous system - it is basically a chemical reaction.

Something like a chicken has such complicated behaviours already that it has to look after its young, whereas something like an oyster has such a simple life that there is no need for parenting. See what I'm getting at?
>>
>>71476863
>he talks down to others and doesn't understand what horizontal change within a kind is.
>>
>>71476383
"Natural selection" isn't a mechanism. There's nothing remotely law-like about that concept.
>>
>>71476647
You're literally babbling nonsense. We're not arguing philosophy or talking about rape or SJWs or any of the horseshit you're spewing.

Yes, reproduction happens. The variation that results from reproduction under selective pressures is literally the theory of evolution. Whether whatever you personally believe that theory consists of exists or not, doesn't matter because you're fundamentally wrong in your understanding of it.
>>
>>71466262

Me on the left
>>
>>71477120
Actually, it could be the Almighty God who governs that reality. And if that's the case you're absolutely fucked.
>>
>>71476813
Johnny and Sally live in the forest with the tribe, Sally gets raped by Sam who is a big strong male while Johnny is average honestly. Johnny genes are thus selected out of the future generations while Sam's own our. Sam then goes to impregnate multiple women before dying from a spear in the knee.

Now Sam's genes for being socially dominant, confident, strong and, sexually attractive pass on to his young. In time these become genetic dominant features all together creating a long term evolution chain.

In the case of humans women are the filters for shit genetics, while men are the suppliers of genetics.

This is why men cheat alot because we are programmed to impregnate as much women as possible.
>>71477267
Natural selection is a way of saying the forces of nature working to kill you, if you have black skin you will die in the cold, if you have white skin you will die in the UV hot areas retard.
>>
>>71467308
>Hurr durr it's just a theory
This argument just shows how little you understand about science, so sit down and listen up, retard. A theory in the world of science is not even remotely the same thing as as in theory in everyday use, which would be closer to a scientific hypothesis

A scientific theory is a PROVEN explanation of observablte facts which can accurately predict future observations.

You can't just pull something out of your ass and call it a scientific theory. You have to go through each step of the scientific process, redo the expiriment, have peers redo the expiriment, and check the theory against others with a wide range of dependant variables.

Not to mention, Theories are the most important part of science. Facts are a dime a dozen. Any imbecile off the street such as yourself can observe facts with the right equiptment, but without theories to explain these facts, facts are worthless.

Contrary to popular belief, a Scientific Law isn't a more sound or more logical theory; a law simply states "IF X, THEN Y" However, a Scientific Law is simply an expansion of a fact. It fails to explain WHY things happen, merely HOW they occur and under what circumstances. Theories, however, explain why the world works the way it does, and are the whole point of science.

Don't spew retarded shit out of your mouth if you don't know what you're talking about. Fuck off and good day, faggot.
>>
>he thinks we can't show evolution happening

<<he thinks there is no documented proof of evolution
>>
>>71477298
You really don't understand you're talking about variation within a species do you?
>>
>>71476859
Yeah, same way politics came out of religion, that's why religion and philosophy doesn't have place in modern society, they're outdated and deprecated and literally anybody can be philosopher or religious but not scientist or politician.

Science evolved from your pseudoscience because it became unviable to get us explanations ;^)
>>
>>71477437
squid...
>>
>>71466262
bacteria and viruses

/thread
>>
>>71477498
I don't see any substance. Just whining.
>>
>>71477442
Correct.
>>
File: Anon can't read.jpg (501 KB, 1023x670) Image search: [Google]
Anon can't read.jpg
501 KB, 1023x670
>>
>>71466262
>Evolve something. Right now.
Literally all bacteria. There is a reason penicillin doesn't work anymore.
>>
File: 1439072536612.gif (54 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1439072536612.gif
54 KB, 625x626
OP is either a master baiter or an absolute fuckin moron. Either way all of you fucks are retarded too, for replying to this shitpost.
>Evolve something right now
Become an angel you faggot
>muh god muh Jesus
>>
>>71477622
>why religion and philosophy doesn't have place in modern society

You're a fucking idiot if you believe this.
>>
>>71477298
There's nothing nonsensical about what I'm saying - you're just not comprehending the words even though they're abundantly clear and articulate. But rejoice! Most people are idiots, just like yourself, who can't think clearly even for a moment when someone else is arguing a point that is counter to your presuppositions on the issue!
Take solace in the fact that you are not alone in your idiocy; I'm sure it'll help you sleep a bit better knowing you're only as intellectually deficient as most other moronic drones.
>>
>>71470056

Ah I see. You're asking a speciation event. Lol.
>>
>>71477442
Well, not really. Because your god, being outside of our physical reality, can't actually grant us free will. So, if god has decided this or that person is fucked, it's gods choice. Not ours.

God created everything, including people who like to be offensive to god. And even this conversation. The idea that we're separate individuals is actually an illusion, we're just an argument in the mind of god. You and I are exactly equal in your gods mind. We're the same thing.
>>
>>71477632
Viruses are terrifying when it comes to their evolutionary processes
>>
For example human eye colors beyond dark brown are examples of convergent evolution meaning they are random and have no descent. Some time a nordic guy hot the mutation for blue eyes then started raping lots of nordic women, then their descendents spreaded down into Central Europe and raped even more eventually making the blue eyes a dominant genetic trait in north Europeans. This guy may have also had blue hair as well.

There are humans who have genetic immunities to HIV for example,and some humans like me are immune to the long terms effects of nicotine on the human body.
>>
>>71476915
What salt? I'm just baffled how retarded and uneducated can you be, but it's clear you already lost argument several post ago since you have resort to ad hominems, tripfagging and anime smug girls like child who can't accept the fact he just lost. You're prime example of slower evolution.
>>
>>71477632
>more horizontal change within a kind
=D
>>
>>71477962
+1

i like to think of them as zombies

since their really not alive or dead
>>
>>71478053
You aren't any more intelligent or educated than anyone else here, bucko.

You THINK you are, that is clear.
>>
>>71477448
I know exactly what it means; the probability of you having more background knowledge around *ANY* subject of philosophy of science is nearly zero. You tried to instantiate "natural selection" as a driving force force for a naturalistic process, but that's absurd since there's *NOTHING* lawlike about it.
>>
File: Trump Excuse Me.jpg (306 KB, 856x571) Image search: [Google]
Trump Excuse Me.jpg
306 KB, 856x571
>>71466897
ever heard of horse breeding or domestication? we already have recreated the process.
>>
>>71478053
>prime example of slower evolution

That's rich coming from a Czech: the cheap butthole of Europe.
>>
>>71477830
Said the Islamised Leaf kek
>>
>>71466262
Evidence is in the fossils and the reasoning is that species without given traits die off and the ones that live breed creating more of them. E.g. white people adapted to having white skin in colder environments to absorb more melanin and blacks have black skin to protect from the harshness of the sunlight in places closer to the equater.

Rebut this. Protip You Can't.
>>
>>71466262
Live birth lizards are pretty much proof of evolution a species changing to be more mamalian http://animals.mom.me/list-lizards-bear-live-young-9181.html
>>
>>71477935
So an omnipotent God can't allow for His creations to make their own choices and possess their own wills? You're denying omnipotence then. In which case, we're not even talking about the same God.
>>
>>71477185
You are basically saying, it's merely like.

Which is possible but need way more time then of what we had...

IMO shared origin is a thing, but not by evolution.

It's basically saying I have an explanation that make no sense for our shared origin but I will go with it anyway just because I can't think on anything else.
>>
>>71477600
Variation within a species continues until the population splits. At that point they begin to genetically drift from each other. After a period of time they become too genetically distant to reproduce any longer. They are then classified as different species.
>>
>>71478230
You changed species by guided artificial selection into varieties of the same species?

Tell me again how that supports random variation + natural unguided selection creating entirely new species
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.