[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>their campaign funding sources tell you all you need to know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: CgZn3eUUsAAk44u.jpg large.jpg (139 KB, 936x936) Image search: [Google]
CgZn3eUUsAAk44u.jpg large.jpg
139 KB, 936x936
>their campaign funding sources tell you all you need to know

Can't wait for Bernie to get BTFO today
>>
>>71421209
Honestly i dont see anything inherently wrong with how Bernie gets his money. Except the fact at this point in time people are throwing their money away.

Trumps way is good too, especially since i dont have to empty my bank account for him.
>>
>>71421437
>I see nothing wrong with brainwashed college students donating entire paychecks to Sander's campaign
>>
>>71421523
Not my problem people are being retards
>>
>>71421209
Paying for your own campaign yourself=bad
Having others pay for your campaign=good

Oh boy these people are a new level of retarded. I never thought I would live to see the day where begging for money from others is superior to paying for shit yourself.
>>
File: berniemoneybomb.jpg (166 KB, 1592x923) Image search: [Google]
berniemoneybomb.jpg
166 KB, 1592x923
>>71421523
What about the ones that took out small loans and cash advances?

just kek my shit right up
>>
>>71421742

That campaign ad of Bernie begging for just 27 shekels is hilarious.

Its like when someone doesn't read the fine print to see if there are any hidden charges

FOR THE LOW LOW PRICE OF JUST 27 DOLLARS (plus a significant proportion of your income) YOU GET ALL THIS FREE SHIT FOR LIFE!
>>
>>71421852
source
>>
>>71421209
>people part of corporations are not part of The People

fail
>>
>>71421437

There's nothing ethically wrong since he's still in the race, but he's literally asking for people to flush money down the toilet.
>>
>>71421742
Fucking this. They'll really be paying if that kike gets in office, emptying their paychecks for his campaign is just a trial run.
>>
>>71421523

It's not my money, why should I care how they spend it?
>>
>>71421852

> All random old jews are Bernie Sanders

Nice proxy, Americlap. Good jaahb, here's a 35% tip.
>>
>>71421209
>paying for your own campaign means you're selfish
>having your campaign crowdfunded means you're altruistic
wat
>>
>>71422602
People buying your merchandise isn't self funding your campaign apparently
>>
Actually Bernie gets his money from interest groups and scams on reddit and Trump gets random donations from the people, which he rather not accept but he cant give the money back so Im sure he uses it.
>>
Can one of you guys vote for Bernie for me?
>>
>>71421209

>Trump
>Under budget, ahead of schedule, self funded
>Bernie
>Begging for money from the common man, can't get anything done, money may as well be berned

Their campaign funding tells you all you need to know
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.