[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Search Racism. Find truth. Campaign. Germany YES!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: jonas78708.jpg (124 KB, 1018x769) Image search: [Google]
jonas78708.jpg
124 KB, 1018x769
Please comment and rate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0l0tfxlcWI

It's the organisation of this cuck (pic related)
>>
>>71410482
This is actually a pretty creative idea.
>>
KOMMT WIR FAHRN NACH LAMPEDUSA!
hurra voll entspannt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOm7Aw2zxJ8
>>
How can these "refugees" speak German so well? Surely they are not just actors!
>>
>>71410482
So can the PEGIDA guys do the same with pro refugees videos? I am 100% certain that google will not allow this.
>>
File: feelwar.png (58 KB, 664x793) Image search: [Google]
feelwar.png
58 KB, 664x793
>>71410482
>year 2026
>europe fell to islam 7 years ago
>wake up 8:00
>have been fighting muslimes for 3 years now, im part of the resistance to take Europe back
>SJW were all killed as soon as the muslimes didnt need them anymore
>today is an important day, we will strike in a major attack against the caliphate in Germany
>our plan is to kill as many muslimes we can while taking their strategic HQ.
>We are into a big truck
>We are near the place
>We get stopped by the sharia police for a control
>''get ready boys and girls, we're gonna take Europe back
>the back of the truck opens and we go to battle
>>
HA
>>
File: Retards.jpg (8 KB, 298x379) Image search: [Google]
Retards.jpg
8 KB, 298x379
>>71410482
>people not using an adblocker
>>
>>71410991

Either they're actors or they knew they'd be moving to Germany sometime.

Either way complete bs.
>>
>>71410482
>We alredy control the media
>But """""far right""""" has SOME content on the internet
>So we decided to invade it with biased information about paid actors reading scripts telling emotional stories that can't really be backed up most of the time

Seriously, this is getting sick. No referendum or political measures are going to change shit. Only war and violence can bring our society back.

Destroy communications, kill the oligarchs, exterminate the invaders, expell the opposition, rebuild.
>>
>>71413230
i love how its self aware as well.

>In the beginning people welcomed these 'refugees'

>But now that they've witnessed the consequences, """"far right""" groups are opposing them
>>
>>71413230
cute gif

The problem is also that big companies like google and facebook willingly cooperate with people like that because they push for the same agenda. That's troublesome here because they can manipulate the opinions of many many people.
>>
more confirmation that SJW are the nazis now
>>
File: 1406096426169.jpg (6 KB, 250x237) Image search: [Google]
1406096426169.jpg
6 KB, 250x237
>>71410482
>The far-right's greatest weapon is the internet, where they instill anger and cheap propaganda to sway normies
>HEY! Guess what! We're going to FORCE you to listen to a "refugee" (actor) that is well-dressed and well-mannered, because we want to sway normies into believing that every refugee is exactly like this!

9 refugees cannot possibly represent the entire group that is coming over. Even "hard facts" can be manipulated propaganda based on who conducts and oversees the study.

This video is just more misinformation in a sea of misinformation.

Also, why are Liberals only tolerant of views that they like? They clearly stated here that they are simply going to force you to listen to their cherry-picked arguments whether you want to hear it or not.
>>
>>71414163
as if we needet that.
i´m just so fucking sick of it.
>>
and no traffic in this thread anymore.
/pol/ really is alt-right tumblr
>>
>>71410715
That's horrible music. But maybe I just don't like it because the singer is a cuck.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.