[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
60 MINUTES MEGATHREAD (WITH CITED SOURCES)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7
File: 1426198241307.jpg (176 KB, 1232x577) Image search: [Google]
1426198241307.jpg
176 KB, 1232x577
So you may have heard, but here's a quick tl:dr

Sources are below, so as to dispel any shitposting that the journos deserve to be set free, or that the mother is innocent in this.

>Mom has 2 kids with a christian lebanese buisnessman
>Wants to divorce because he refuses to move to australia with the kids, because he cannot get a job and she can't get centerlink (welfare) in lebanon
>She brings the kids to australia, burns their passports and says they're not leaving
>Father says fuck you, goes to the aussie government, who re-issues passports and lets the kids leave
>Mother then hires a somewhat leftist (occasionally not, but usually they're doing pro-refugee stories) news agency to ORCHESTRATE A KIDNAPPING IN LEBANON
>They bash the grandma over the head, kidnap and traumatise the situation and get BTFO by local cops
>Now all in jail

Some misconceptions by trolls, will be proven wrong by the cited sources below
>The mother is just trying to get her kids back
No, she kidnapped them first. The kids are dual nationals. They have both lebanese and australian citizenship.
>The father is breaking the law
The father has broken no laws, he had full custody of the kids before the mother went to an australian court and got a feminist judge to give her half custody (this was after the kids went back to lebanon).
>The mother is somehow a good mother
Bullshit. She's a bogan from the suburb of logan, a dole bludging peice of shit that wants to leech of the taxpayer and has now thrown the news crew under the bus as well. She's only after her centerlink money and a big payout from the news.
>Aussies want the crew to get out
Actually no, the majority of aussies respect lebanese law. You can't go to another country and break the law and expect not to get fucked. We want them punished, as you can see in the comments here.
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/current-affairs/opinion-the-60-minutes-crew-deserve-better-than-this/news-story/5915614e17d22de7fd938235cef59055
>>
>>71408506
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/apr/18/father-of-sally-faulkners-children-does-not-intend-to-drop-charges

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2016/apr/16/channel-nine-60-minutes-sally-faulkner-tara-brown-child-recovery-lebanon

DUMB BITCH BUNGLED THE ATTEMPT FROM THE GET-GO
>>
>>71408506
Fascinating, people are idiots
>>
>>71408572
The mother is surprised that her feminist judge's court order from australia does not work in lebanon, where parental custody is awarded on MERIT.

She has no merit, as the father runs a business and she's on welfare. The grandma also called her out on her bullshit.

The mother was trying to claim the man was an isis fighter (absolute bullshit) and when that failed said he was a bad father.

All evidence says otherwise, infact the grandma showed the media facebook photos of the mom whoring around instead of being a mother. She was at clubs drinking.

I'm so fucking glad based lebanon is not only throwing the book at these moron journalists, but that this dole bludging mother trying to use her pussy pass is seeing it fail.

She can't use pussy power here.
And she can't collect welfare without kids.

It's a win for the aussie taxpayer, great job lebanon. You took some of our retard media and jailed them and save us on welfare, tip fucking top.

These criminals deserve to rot in jail for the crimes they committed.
>>
>>71408780
She sounds like she has BPD
>>
>>71408780
And if a lebanese person did the same shit here, i would want them jailed. We can't have double standards.

They deserved to be jailed for being leftist morons, interfering with justice because "MUH WOMYN SHOULD ALWAYS HAVE CUSTODY" and for breaking the law.

Poor grandma got bashed for nothing, kids are now traumatised.

This mother needs jail time.

She's an egotistical fuck only after the welfare, she does not care about the kids.

Poor kids and poor dad for having to put up with this.
>>
Is there video of the grandma-bashing?
>>
Fun side note, the australian government also does not give a shit.

There is no order in australia for the father to be arrested for kidnapping the kids, as he has legal right according to lebanese court.

The feminist judge who gave the mom custody after the fact here has no power, as her order is superseded by the original court order.

Furthermore, the aussie government is not really pressuring for them back as they know the journos fucked up.
They know the mother is a dole bludging cunt.

And they know they broke the law. Our government is based for wanting them to take responsibility for their crimes.
>>
>/pol/ defending a broke Arab dad's right to hold onto kids he can't feed in a third world country and shield them from a mother who wants them to have a better life
Why?
>christian
oh there it is
>>
>>71409487
Thanks mate

we need to laugh at these dumb journos and the stupid feminist mother thinking her pussy power would work

tip top fucking kek, no matter what you think of this story it's funny

>>71409509
ah, normally i would agree with you but let's look at the facts.

>Father is christian, rich, runs a successful buisness and gets along great with kids, IS WHITER THAN THE MOTHER (go look at pics)

>Mother is a dole bludger, has a history of lying, SINGLE MOTHER, can't offer them shit except being white trash, feminist, was caught out whoring and drinking at clubs by based grandma

Yea, the father is going to be a real father. The mother is the nightmare single mother meme and im glad the kids avoided that.
>>
>>71409509
also, your bias is showing. i fucking HATE lebs, but this particular one is not broke nor is he a scumbag.

he specifically did not want to leech off our government's dole. That's why they broke up. He wanted to stay in lebanon and work, while the mother wanted to collect family payments here.

He's pretty fucking based when you look at the facts. He may be arab, but his skin's whiter than the mother and more importantly he's a more responsible father.
>>
If it just the muzzie lebs that are a problem in Oz or are Christian ones ratbags as well?
>>
>>71409509
Might want to check your sources. Or is it kinda difficult in a lebo jail?
>>
>>71409883
mostly the muslims.

the christian ones at least tried to integrate.

muslims are scum of the earth
>>
>>71409883

Most Christian lebs are ok-tier. In Sydney everything is 'Malouf business' = christian leb

All muzzies do is sell kebabs (cash only plz) and be criminals.
>>
>>71409659
>>71409606
>he's not poor and has a good job

>Wants to divorce because he refuses to move to australia with the kids, because he cannot get a job and she can't get centerlink (welfare) in lebanon

I'll give the benefit of the doubt here and say maybe OP meant that he couldn't get a job in AUSTRALIA.
But why would she want welfare in Lebanon if her husband is successful enough already?
>>
>>71408506
This bloke again. Fuck off back to Lebanon, Mustafa. 60 mins got rekt but the guy's a loser. Who'd want almost-White Australian children to grow up in a Muslim goat fucking hell-hole?
>>
>>71410151
because his job depends on him being in lebanon.

she wanted to be on welfare here and for him to abandon his quality buisness and life dream to move here, with no job.

she's a dumb cunt.

>>71410154
considering he's from the el amine family, a rich christian family the kids will be growing up in a nice villa, instead of a fucking bogan neighborhood here.

the mother's literal white trash.

as much as i hate lebs, the guy has proven he's a decent father, the mother has proven she's an emotional feminist cunt who will ruin these kids lives, like most single mothers.

fuck her.

by the way, she's already coal burning with a new man, who's also a dole bludger.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 598x465) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 598x465
>>71408506
>>71408780
>>71408883
>>71409085
>>71409606
>>71409659
>>
>>71408506

If your OP is right then everything went better than expected.

Is there anything left to say?
>>
>>71410570
nah this is just the time to laugh

they're shitting bricks and our government won't help kek
>>
>>71410570
>left to say?
Hilarity as some people are getting a 15 year dose of hard reality.
>>
>>71408506
The custody after the relocation is very important and will take weeks before the media admits it or leads with it, there is too much good content for them in the """desperate mother""" angle.

I guess with progressives even the traditional idea of mothers being best needs to die.
>>
>>71408506
I'm looking at my model 1100 tactical version with an extended tube right now.. I wish our aussie brothers had the right to defend themselves in situations in which you mentioned.
That incident is absolutely repugnant.
They would have been pulling out 00 buckshot out of that nigger for weeks he'd tried to pull some shit like that on my family, and my parish judge would have AT LEAST given him life in prison if he'd have lived...
>>
>>71409509
>Flag
>>
>>71410277
She's coal burning with a whole jail of new men.
>>
>>71411231
> an 1100
> and not the superior 870

Fucking pleb-tier takytyl poseur.
>>
>>71408780
>that constant stream of unrepentant lies

Why do white women always do this?
>>
>>71409509
Does your imam approve of you posting here?
>>
>>71413581
They are brought up generally as the favorite of specially protected in western culture. They are generally white knighted on their weird alone so it doesn't take much to realise lying will get believed. Slippery slope from there to fake rape charges
>>
>>71410570

Just need the final chapter in the story for it to be a proper fairytale - bogan slut mother and the stupid cunt news crew getting some hard time in a lebanese jail. The thought of that stupid roastie Tara Brown doing time in a Lebo jail makes my peepee tingle with glee.
>>
>>71408506
Thanks for this anon. Will come in handy against the typical female idiots in this country crying because poor oppressed mummy is in jail due to her own idiocy.
>>
>>71408506

>one citation

top post m8, a true shitpost
>>
>>71414538
Read the thread retard.
>>
>>71414538
see post below m8
>>
>>71414609
>>71414625

no citation for christian
no citation for not breaking the law (Australian law)
>>
>>71415030
Where did he break Aussie Law?
>>
>not mentioning SHE'S A FUCKING COAL BURNER YOU RETARDED CUNT

fuck i hate this country
>>
File: rape interracial.png (78 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
rape interracial.png
78 KB, 500x357
>>71408506
>>
It's simply baffling how any Australian judge could award custody to an unemployed single mother, who has already shacked up with and had another kid with a different man to whom she isn't married.

The father is gainfully employed, and wealthy enough to hire a nanny for his kids. In Lebanon, the kids will be raised in a good family environment, with a caring father and grandmother in the picture. In Australia, they're stuck with an unemployed mother with questionable morals and no related father figure.

If our legal system is so fucked up as to award custody to the mother, I certainly hope the Lebanese legal system corrects the problem by ensuring all arrested parties stay locked up.
>>
>>71409083
>Is there video of the grandma-bashing?

Yeah I want to see the footage that they captured.

Also, how did she meet this lebanese guy? seems like a very unlikely pairing. IE, how did a welfare queen end up in Lebanon to begin with? These types of people rarely leave the city of the their birth, let alone the fucking continent.
>>
>>71418268
He was a strong Arab man and she was a weak white girl who needed leadership. Pussy white boys couldn't provide what she needed, he could.

All white Australian women secretly crave Arab cock.
>>
>>71413959
>Just need the final chapter in the story for it to be a proper fairytale - bogan slut mother and the stupid cunt news crew getting some hard time in a lebanese jail.

I wonder how likely that is, though. From what I read, it seems that there have been extensive negotiations going on, which suggests to me that they are trying to work out some kind of deal. Probably like deport them back to Australia. I see the Lebanese government folding in the wake of pressures from abroad to let them go.
>>
>>71418641
nah, they're saying that to look good.

when the aussie government really cares, they go full ham, look at the recent indonesia drug smuggling shit.

not that it works, but our politicians don't learn their lesson, they use the same tactics over and over again.

deep down they HATE these journos, they're the same ones shit talking their government constantly.

they're doing the minimal effort to "get them out" and secretly hoping they get 20 years, since they fucking deserve it.

no-one likes those tabloid tier fucks.

the mother might get out though, if she's LUCKY.

all depends on her begging to the father and apologising for her "I'M A STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMYN YOU CAN'T STOP ME WHORING AND USING THE KIDS AS A WEAPON"
>>
>>71418874
the abc is worse than all tabloid media
>>
>>71418090
Oh it's not baffling, western court systems are feminist cucked.

The father was right to go to lebanon and get custody there before the bitch had her trial.

Irony is lebanon is actually fairer justice wise than we are. Mother has a good chance of custody over there if she was a good parent. She was not, which is why she freaked.

Their justice system is based off france's original one, it's pretty fair, regardless of gender.

She's just mad she can't pussy power her way out of it like she can here.

And we're glad she got FUCKED.

>>71418915
agreed, neither are good though.

shame this did not happen to abc
>>
>>71409509
Dad has a job, unlike the mother who kidnapped her kids twice, bludgeoning their grandmother the second time.
>>
>>71419296
yea most people forget she actually kidnapped them first.

the kids were living in lebanon and she took them to australia for a holiday and RIPPED UP THE PASSPORTS.

what she did was not legal so the aussie government helped the dad take kids back to lebanon, then the mother flipped and got a feminist judge to take her side.

well guess what princess, the kids were residing in lebanon first and the lebanese court has authority here, not an aussie one.

besides, the aussie court is fucking corrupt. unemployed mother is not the better parent.
>>
File: wenn5814429.jpg (95 KB, 618x456) Image search: [Google]
wenn5814429.jpg
95 KB, 618x456
>>71408506
>kidnap and traumatise the situation
>>
File: 1461026253141.jpg (55 KB, 620x347) Image search: [Google]
1461026253141.jpg
55 KB, 620x347
>>71419034
Some of the details in the OP I was unable to find when reading the guardian/s m h/dailymail/news aus articles. Was there another source, with info on for example where they were married originally?
Were they married in Lebanon, then were here briefly because she wanted to live here?

Also, what of the grandmother's posting the mother out tarting around?

Are there any sources on this that aren't passed through a filter that only shows the 'media approved' version of events?
>>
>>71419719
They were married in lebanon, yes.

The kids were born here, but have lived in lebanon and had lebanese citizenship since birth.

The mother then convinced the dad to "try living here" and that's when she burned the passports of the kids.

Grandma was on that ABC news program talking about it and showing facebook posts on her phone.

4 corners or w/e, i don't watch a lot of abc
>>
>>71419719
also god damn look at that picture, a real mom would be hugging the kids.

she's sitting like a cocky fuck in that picture, like the kids are trophies and she's got them and not their dad.

think about what kind of person she is then look at the picture again, god damn.

and i'm sure the media spins that to make her look good, but think about it. a loving mom would be hugging her sleeping kids, not having her arm around them like a man has around some slut he views as a trophy
>>
>>71419957
the kids should be killed, they are little halfbreed shitskins
>>
>>71419697
kek
>>
>>71420147
im more pissed at this mother.

god damn it, hug your kids!

she does not fucking love at them, look at the smug look on her face and the way she's feigning love for them.

a picture tells a thousand words
>>
>>71420263
the kids shouldn't be hugged they should be put in a trash bin along with her
>>
>>71420337
she's getting put in the trash in jail right now.

hundreds of sweaty, lebo men are forcing themselves into her tight cunt and ass, making her lick the floor like the dirty western whore she is, begging for the government to come save her while they laugh.

ok perhaps not, lebanon treats prisoners humanely most of the tim, but fuck i hope this happens later when she's convicted.

put her in a jail with fucking islamic militants. let her get enriched with some diversity!
>>
>>71411231
if he lives, he has the right to sue you. thats why cops shoot to kill. never ever fucking shoot to wound.
>>
>>71420469
X1,000,000,000!!!!
>>
Any evidence that he is a Christian? I don't know any Lebanese Christians with the first name "Ali"
>>
File: concerned.jpg (56 KB, 608x648) Image search: [Google]
concerned.jpg
56 KB, 608x648
>>71411231
>Only 8 rounds
>Same statistical lethality per round as a rifle cartridge
>AR-15 has standard 30 round magazines, can use up to 200 round drums if needed

Using a shotgun for home defense in C U R R E N T Y E A R
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.