[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Moving to the US
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47
File: FLAG.png (35 KB, 800x421) Image search: [Google]
FLAG.png
35 KB, 800x421
Ameribros I need your input.

I´m currently working on my master´s degree in biochemistry and I´m seriously thinking about going to the US for my PhD and never coming back.
I´m from bavaria and I love the culture, the landscape and the cities here, but I´ve come to hate german mentality. The people here are subservient serfs and proud of it. Whenever I discuss freedom of speech they tell me that it needs to be restricted by the government and we need higher taxes (we already pay almost 50 fucking percent). Guns are considered evil and everybody that has them (like me, I´m a sports shooter) has a small dick to compensate for (literally what a lot of them said).
On the other hand I love the idea behind the US. A constitution which grants inalienable rights, unrestricted freedom of speech and the empowerment of the people to stand up to tyranny.

My question to you would be: How well will an educated european be received in the US? Are there reservations against all immigration, including from europe/germany?

Maybe some of you have moved to the US as well and can share their experience. Thanks in advance.
>>
Bump because I want to hear from you.
>>
Still bumping
>>
>>71308507
>>71308601
What do you mean how would you be received? Like by everyday Americans? Or how you'd be received by the government or employers, getting a visa, etc.?

Most day to day Americans love western Europeans. Germans, French, Brits especially. I'm not sure how getting a visa would work.
>>
>wants higher taxes

WHY
>>
My friend's wife recently moved here from Switzerland.

idk man marry an American qt.
>>
Well, stay away from big cities.

Go there to work, not live.
>>
>>71308507
Received by the general popullation? If you love america, speak american and aren't some snobbish yurocuck you'll fit in
>>
>>71308889

How else are you going to pay for Germany's enrichment?
>>
>>71308507
Go up to someplace like Texas or Missouri, believe it or not it's really cheap to live there.
>>
>>71308820
I meant by the people. I already figured out how getting visa would work. I and my fiancee both have university degrees which are recognized by the US, plus I have one in STEM which makes immigration pretty easy.

I wanted to know how ordinary americans, my neighbors, the people at work, would receive me. It is a relief to hear that they are fond of european immigration.
>>
>>71308895
I thought so. First thing I said to my fiancee was that there was no way we were going to NEw York, LA etc.
>>
>>71308904
I´m not a eurocuck. I am fairly libertarian, speak fluent english (with a strong german accent though, but that will go away with training) and I hate islam.
>>
>>71308507
I was having a meal with an Austrian friend of mine at a shitty restaurant at the mall, and the manager came out to personally greet her and welcome her to America. Germans generally have a great reputation in the US - lots of us have German ancestry. All Germans who I know who did an exchange in the US only have positive things to say about it.

German journalists often lament that so many German scientist who won the Nobel Prize lived and worked in the US because the universities here are better... You could be like them.

No one hates Germans, worst case scenario is you have to deal with some harmless ignorance because American's can't conceive of the world outside of the US.
>>
>>71308978
>ordinary americans
hehe there is no such thing
>>
>>71308978

You'll be fine.

I know two German immigrants.

Just make sure you don't have a really ridiculous accent.
>>
>>71308978
>>71309034
People love native European immigrants. If you're turkish diapora and say you're German, you might raise a few eyebrows. But no matter what, I'm pretty sure people will be very receptive. They might ask you dumb questions like "how do you say X in german" but I can guarantee you will probably never have anyone dislike you for being German. Americans are generally very curious of Europeans, we are an ocean away and most Americans don't get involved in European media the way Euros watch American stuff. So they will probably have tons of questions about what you eat, what cities are nice to visit, etc.
>>
File: german-roots.jpg (130 KB, 960x500) Image search: [Google]
german-roots.jpg
130 KB, 960x500
>>71308507
My neighborhood is full of German American people, I have a German neighbor actually from Germany. You'll be received fine.

Germans in the US can actually still have pride in being German.
>>
>>71309196
Currently working on it. The problem is that we have an awesome education system when it comes to learning english. The downside is that it is all written. We almost never speak english, hence the accent. But I´m currently speaking a lot and it gets better everyday.
>>
File: AMERICA YES.jpg (77 KB, 666x758) Image search: [Google]
AMERICA YES.jpg
77 KB, 666x758
>>71308507
Why do you want to move to a more pathetic country with niggers chimping out everywhere and population being only 50% "white"?

Are you mentally disabled or did you fall for the American delusion on /pol/?

>>71306573
>>71306573
>>71306573
>>
>>71309273
I´m definitely not turkish. I have an italian surname though because of italian ancestry. But I guess that will not raise a lot of eyebrows either.
>>
>>71309306
Don't listen to that Anon, even thick German accents are totally intelligible for native speakers
>>
File: 8768.png (369 KB, 487x379) Image search: [Google]
8768.png
369 KB, 487x379
>>71308507
You are also everything wrong with Germany. A weak piece of shit leaving his country instead of fighting for it because some whores got groped. You are a pathetic cuck.

Have fun in your 60% nigger/Jew/hispanic country.

Fucking imbecile.

>>71306573
>>
>>71309452
im sure you're doing a great job changing your nation as well muhammad
>>
>>71309452
Germany sounds reeeeely boring...
>>
What do Americans think of Finland? Do they even know it exists?

I've dreamed of moving to the US for a while and I intend to make that dream a reality some day
>>
>>71309392
I told you why in my first post. Sure the big cities in the US are lost, but I´m not planning to go to a big city on on of the coasts.
I just can´t stand our mentality anymore. I mean for fucks sake we have built into our constitution that free speech can be restricted and the government can just disarm the population at will. For fucks sake man what kind of lowly cucks are we? I love germany but if the people want to be eternal pussys, then they can do that by themselves.
>>
>>71309573
There are Finnish people living here, we're aware they exist.

You have a reputation of being a gun-friendly country here.
>>
>>71308978
no one has a problem with European immigration in America the more the better.

don't move to NY or Cali or Washington or any libtard state move to either Tennessee, north east if you chose a non liberal state, maybe Montana and Alaska is nice if you don't mind being in the middle of nowhere

>Im American Im going to med school here my wife is Polish
>>
>>71309452
You're delusional. Germany is gone. America hasnt surrendered free speech and still has a good chance to turn it around. Its obvious youre fueled by an inferiority complex.
>>
>>71309583
dont listen to him most of the USA is white just the big citys are full of niggers and cali is all spics
>>
Noooo, fight for Germany! Spread the red pills and take back your land! Do not abandon your homelands! Reclaim them! Do not forsake mother europa. Save her from her doom! Goddamit...are you all not men anymore? You're letting the enemy 'rescue' your damsel in distress.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (22 KB, 282x228) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
22 KB, 282x228
>>71309452
>muh 60%
We have more whites here than you have people in your country.
>>
>>71309452
No. I´ve tried believe me. After all of the Böhmermann debacle recently I have publicly (as in: Infront of an audience) stated that if we really want to secure free speech we must abolish all restrictions on it and I have shown that Böhmermann himself said after the Charlie Hebdo attacks, that insulting religion does not fall under free speech (what a fucking cuck). You know what the people did? They booed me as a nazi, because I wanted to allow nazis the right to free speech.
There is no fighting anymore. You can not fight for people who do not want you to fight for them. Face it: A majority of germans are fine with political correctness censorship and islamization. Try if you will but I think it´s futile.
>>
>>71309541
>>71309704
>You're delusional

Come into this general:

>>71306573
>>71306573
>>71306573

Refer to the points that were made their and tell me how I am delusional.

I'm waiting.

And the German cuck in OP fleeing form his country to a more cucked one because "muh whores getting groped"; kill yourself, you pathetic cuck. Literally becoming what you shit on on all day, an immigrant.
>>
File: 1460895624846.jpg (30 KB, 374x428) Image search: [Google]
1460895624846.jpg
30 KB, 374x428
>>71309573

Speaking from a purely anecdotal viewpoint, I would say that the US views Finland in a neutral to positive light. I personally love your booze and heroic fighting of the Russians during the Winter War. Every Finn seems to be intelligent during conversation, which is more than I can say for mine or any other country.
>>
>>71309638
The people living here like guns but our government has really cucked up and restricted them because of the school shootings here.

On some mainstream news sites here recently there's some polls that ask ''Should everyone be allowed to own/carry a gun?'' and around over 80% answer yes.

Our government is still a bunch of cucks and nobody likes them. The only person people like is the president.
>>
>>71308507
>>71309573
I'm from Southern California. People don't give a shit about immigrants. I mean, there are millions of Spanish speaking, hospital and school crowding, poorly educated, brown immigrants who get a free pass. If you came from Germany or Finland it would just be an exotic thing for people.
>>
>>71309573
Everyday American would know next to nothing, dude. I'm not memeing or joking, at best your average American would say "That's the one by Sweden, right?" At worst, they wouldn't even know what continent it's on.

World war 2 buffs would probably be able to talk about the winter war with you. 4chan nerds would ask you to translate sprudo comics maybe. People would still be super interested in it, even if they don't know anything. Americans are really interested in European culture, but most people don't really have the attention span to go out and get exposed to it through foreign films or penpals, etc.

Although I do have to say, Finnish accents are on the low tier of cute or cool accents. Personally I like shuomi accent but it does sound kind of silly if you have a thick one and struggle a lot looking for the right word to use. If you're fluent in English it might not be so weird .
>>
File: Comal_NewBraunfels.jpg (3 MB, 3456x2592) Image search: [Google]
Comal_NewBraunfels.jpg
3 MB, 3456x2592
Come home German man
>>
>>71309764
>white hispanics

I still don't understand what this is supposed to mean.

Do mexicans think they're white?
>>
>>71308507
>How well will an educated european be received in the US? Are there reservations against all immigration, including from europe/germany?

People don't care where you are from as long as you seem normal.

People will find you interesting as well.

Right wingers, even the country redneck types are more receptive and willing to talk to you than leftists. Don't buy media narrative.

t. immigrant
>>
File: 1459918911347.png (212 KB, 1574x1160) Image search: [Google]
1459918911347.png
212 KB, 1574x1160
>>71309764
Are you 12? You dumb faggot? You have way less whites on a percentage basis (that's how those things work, son).

>>71309796
Kill yourself and shut up. You are either missing one half of your brain or some kind of turbo cuck secretly hoping he gets raped by a black bull (which Americans have prepped for a century during apartheid, hence their football teams 90% consist of niggers).

>>71306573
>>71306573
>>71306573
>>
you'll be fine OP, you're right about the superior freedoms, but my advice:
try your best to lose the accent, nu-german isn't really a popular accent compared to most of the other ones in europe, at least around here
another thing: don't even joke about nazis around libtards
I'm sure you're used to doing that in your barren freedomless police state, but you know how it goes

>>71309573
after the fall of sweden, you're the new "cute blonde girl" country, at least for those that dont care about the difference between you and norway
>>
>>71309452
desu I also left Germany for now. If there isn't anything worth saving, why bother?
>>
>>71308507
You seriously don't know how you'll be received? Dude a high percentage of the white people in the US have German ancestry. We got ebil nazis that immigrated here after the war and I never heard anybody complain about them. My mechanic back in the day was on a u-boat and got a desk job before it was sunk, luckily for him.

People freaking love euros, although, no offense, Ger-bros and others can come off as a little cold to us and fuck can you guys smile once in a while, like for photos and shit at least?

Oh, also, forget that nonsense about the freedoms we have and the constitution. The oligarchs run this country and if a state gets uppity and decides to pass a law they don't like, like banning gay fag marriage, they threaten to destroy the state economically until it backs down. If you exercise free speech, you'll lose your job and career, but you won't do jail time. Yet.

Good luck bro whatever you decide
>>
>I´m currently working on my master´s degree in biochemistry and I´m seriously thinking about going to the US for my PhD and never coming back.

You might want to consider the Boston area because that is where all the bio chem industry is. The city itself is trash, but the surrounding areas are quite nice and nigger free.
>>
File: 1441400577875.jpg (309 KB, 985x1108) Image search: [Google]
1441400577875.jpg
309 KB, 985x1108
>>71309912
This wouldn't happen in America. This expression is allowed because of the first amendment.
>>
File: 1458360575025.jpg (51 KB, 482x529) Image search: [Google]
1458360575025.jpg
51 KB, 482x529
You'll be fine, OP.
>>
>>71309821
Americans still have the right to own guns, move where we want, and speak our minds. Its a big country, the propaganda doesnt influence everyone. Germany is cucked definitevely unless you have a revolution.
>>
>>71309821
its not 1 and 5 where im from maybe in cali not in Tennessee you have to renumber the US is big Hans
>>
>>71309821
Where the fuck do you get the "muh whores getting groped" thing? When the attack happened I was the first one to spread it around my social circle and linked it with all the different attacks inside germany to redpill people. They didn´t listen.
"Not all muslims"
"Einzelfälle"
You know the drill. I will make a dare with you. Go to any german. Literally anyone and tell them that you think free speech should be unrestricted and that means nazi symbols and holocaust denying. I will fucking bet my life on it that they are against it. They do not want free speech. They want safe speech. I fucking hate that concept and this is not 30% of germans or 50% or even 70%. That´s at least 95% if not more of us.
>>
>>71310009
you're exactly right about one thing for sure:
states don't have rights anymore, unless those rights include restricting the people within
keep that in mind op
>>
>>71308507
No, you're from Germany so you'll be fine and well received. Just prepare to be bombarded with questions and people telling you that they are half German and Irish or whatever.
>>
>>71309452
>>71309821
>>71309912
Fuck off, divisive shill. Stop flinging shit at another (once) White country that is just as much under assault as ours. Stop dividing what ought to be allies in a war of extermination being waged upon us. Go get your cheque from Soros and fuck off to Reddit.
>>
>>71308962
This
Central Texas area would be good, and there is a long history of German immigrants here too.
http://www.usatourist.com/english/destinations/texas/germany-in-texas-main.html
>>
>>71308978
it depends on where you move. around NY (the north east in general) and Seattle, you'll run into people similar to what you see now. Somewhere like St. Louis or Houston will probably be closer to what you're thinking about. It's a bit weird though. Example, Delaware tends to pretty gun friendly when right under New Jersey which is a progressive left hellhole. The people aren't usually terrible if the politically charged topics don't come up. Murrica is pretty great in my opinion though. i'd be pleased to have you.
>>
Everyone here will be nice to you.
Actually go look it up on google, we are some of the nicest people you'll ever meet. Also, since you're going to have an accent and are foreign women will LOVE you.

You'll do just fine here
>>
Come home white man
>>
If you like alcohol, we have that, but most people here don't drink that often, if at all. I know how you Germans love to drink.
>>
>>71310130
I dont think he's a shill, just confused and pissed off which is understandable.
>>
>>71308962
>>71310133
pls don't send a poor innocent kraut to texas
There are SO MANY MEXICANS
Please krautbros, if you have to come to texas, research what city extensively, and stay away from dallas/fort worth and houston
>>
>>71310130
America is literally funding all that Jew propaganda and allowing it to happen, you dumb piece of shit.

Fuck, I hate German cucks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyL5ABXltW8

>"Can't talk right now, this chick's dick is in my mouth."

Thank you, America. Thank you for producing shit like this and greenlighting even the most degenerate, disgusting trash which then makes its way into Europe.

This "person" is Jewish, btw.

Thank you for pumping millions of USD into whatever retarded, degenerate idea the Jews come up with, America.

Another one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MSvAywf1vs

White girls being sluts and pressing their butts into a black guy's face.

>>71310208
>home
>plastic country which is completely cucked by Jews and only 20% "white"

The American delusion is real.
>>
You are fucking stupid if you honestly think America has freedom of anything.
>>
>>71310133
it would be good if texas wasn't full of spics there are better states to move to
>>
>>71310229
Cool, debate me in this thread:

>>71306573
>>71306573
>>71306573

I'm waiting for you.

You are the most pathetic, cucked piece of shit country there is and YOU are the ones killing our race. You prepped the black bull for a century and give the Jews all this power.
>>
>>71310208
another exodus is coming dont you worry
>>
>>71310012
Did she go hollow?
>>
>>71308507
Don't do it mein Bruder. I live in this shithole america and there is none of that "freedumb" you speak of. Inalieble rights my ass. I'm part German and I want to move back to the homeland of Europe ASAP. Possibly Iceland. Don't flee your country like a refugee, instead make it better.
>>
>>71310279
are you the eternal anglo guy?
>>
>>71310012
Wow good thing that I´m not planning on marrying a nigger then.
>>
>>71310254
and literally who might you be, stoneland?
mad because we don't allow gay sex with 14 year olds?
>>
>>71310279
let me ask you something Hans have you ever even been to the US?
>>
>>71308507
You seem like an intelligent man. I'm planning the same thing, but I'm not so fortunate as you in terms of intelligence/diplomas.

Mach's gut Bruder, ich werde auf diesem sinkenden Schiff untergehen. Halt unser Andenken in Ehren und verteidige die Wahrheit. Hilf anderen Deutschen bei der Immigration in die USA, so gut du kannst.
>>
File: The Duke.jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
The Duke.jpg
9 KB, 259x194
>>71310279

Blow it out your ass.
>>
>>71310279
I aint goin to your gay thread bro.
>>
>>71310228
I knew a German family that drank beer with their 12 year old son every morning
BTW don't do that, krautbros that's bad, people don't let their kids drink until at least late teens

And once I overheard a female coworker mention one time she was visiting her neighbour who was a german immigrant, and she saw him pinching his 8 or 9 year old daughter's bottom while they played and she didn't know if he was a pervert or if it was some german thing

Also don't step out of your car if you get pulled over, STAY IN THE CAR AND WAIT FOR POLICE MAN TO COME TO YOU EVEN IF HE TAKES FOREVER
>>
File: 7364280778_efbd18ea11_o.jpg (2 MB, 3126x2263) Image search: [Google]
7364280778_efbd18ea11_o.jpg
2 MB, 3126x2263
There are so many better states to move to than Florida. Do not come to Florida. This is a vacation spot and not much else, there are too many blacks.

Make sure you stay in the midwest somewhere with a high German-American population. You will find out just how stupid and violent and subhuman blacks are if you choose to live within 150 miles of a major black city center. My city in Florida has neighborhoods that are maintained by the city because they're "historic" but in reality the niggers live in total destitution while the city cucks pick up their trash and empty alcohol bottles from the yards and roadways of their "historic Frenchtown" neighborhoods.

One cool thing though is that once you move here, you can experience American cars! Come buy a classic landyacht. They're cool as shit! There are owners clubs for them in Germany but the gas is so cheap here, you could feasibly daily-drive them with a little finagling with brakes and rust-proofing depending on how north you are.
>>
>>71310238
>America is literally funding all that Jew propaganda and allowing it to happen, you dumb piece of shit.
“America” isn't. American elites are. THeir people hate that shit even more than the average German does. Stop trying to sow enmity between our two nations when we both have a common enemy.
>>
>tfw living in the most white region of one of the most white states
>people make fun of the US for niggers but can't recall the last time I saw one

Feels good man.
>>
File: 00mosley2.jpg (23 KB, 490x313) Image search: [Google]
00mosley2.jpg
23 KB, 490x313
>>71310279
Guys this is clearly an anglo man living in Germany who is trying to trick us. Say it with me

BEADY

LITTLE

EYES
>>
File: ameirca.jpg (164 KB, 718x960) Image search: [Google]
ameirca.jpg
164 KB, 718x960
>>71310367
It's indeed intelligent to leave a 80% white country which still doesn't even allow faggot marriage to immigrate (and become what you pretend to hate) to a 5% white country completely cucked by Jews with niggers with 30 cm dicks everywhere.

You cucks here indeed seem very smart. Good job helping the pathetic American posters on /pol/ staying delusional instead of trying to help waking them up.

You intelligent man.

>>71306573
>>71306573
>>71306573

Most pathetic country there is. Literally TRYING EVERYTHING to kill the white race. Every bad decision Merkel makes is already prewritten by American Jews.

>ESI (Europäische Stabilitätsinitiative)
>financed by:
>German Marshall Fund of the United States
>George Soros
>Rockefeller Brothers Fund
>Swedish Government (YES)
>European Commission
>Open Society Foundations (owner: Soros, again)

http://www.heise.de/tp/artikel/47/47711/1.html

http://www.nachdenkseiten.de/?p=31998

http://www.esiweb.org/
>>
>>71308507
Yeah dont stand with us for your country. Guess we slavs will be the only one fighting mudslims in germany after all.
>>
>>71310262
Yes it's true there are a lot of spics, they multiply like fucking rabbits. But honestly Texas spics for the most part are cool and identify as Texans first. If you can deal with the heat Texas is a great place to live
>>
>>71310523
>instead of trying to help waking them up.

Do you really think that we're the problem? Holy shit. How about you fucking support Trump so that we can begin tearing down anti-German leaders like Merkel? Have some respect for your fellow man you fucking ingrate
>>
1. The german mentality you hate came from the americanization of the west along with the globalist bullshit and its much worse in the USA

2. A STEM degree is great but theres enough jobless americans with them along actual work experience who cant find a job. Your whole "educated european" shtick makes you sound like giant asshole

3. Your questions about European Migrants makes it look like youve never actually been to the USA. If this should be the case then do yourself a favor and spend some time over there because its not like on the Television

4. Moving to another Country with a finance is the dumbest thing you can do. If you gonna do it then do it alone and find yourself a local girl to fuck/marry

5. If you truly want to be secure then you should get married to a actual american woman because the H-1B1 visa shit is not secure and they will throw you out the moment you dont play along

my2cents
and yes ive worked and lived in the states before
>>
>>71308507
as long as you have la lot of money getting paperwork to live here wont be hard,

as long as youre not a nigger no one is going to give you trouble.

dont go live in a ghetto
thats pretty much it, as long as you act like a civilized persona and dont shit in the street it will be ok.
>>
>>71310428
Is stepping out of your car when you get pulled over even a thing anywhere? Would American cops really shoot you for doing it though?
>>
>>71310579
He thinks all American citizens are Jews or something.
>>
>>71310523
Explain how a leading contender for president herre says Merkel is destroying Germany if we're so cucked. 420 characters required.
>>
>>71310601
>Would American cops really shoot you for doing it though?
Yes. Stay in your car with your hands on the steering wheel, for your own safety.
>>
>>71310580
Damn hans, why are you so upset?
>>
>>71310553
I like Tennessee better but im from there and Alaska is amazing Montana is nice to and the north east is nice just because its 90% white but Texas is probably still in my top 10
>>
>>71310540
I'm a half latino/half white guy ready to fight for Europe. Just gotta leave this shithole first.
>>
>>71310656
Because i know the USA worshipping faggots that walk around here all to well and i am sick and tired of them
>>
File: Jews are based.png (20 KB, 1429x208) Image search: [Google]
Jews are based.png
20 KB, 1429x208
>>71310579
>Do you really think that we're the problem?
Yes. Proven in this thread with like 50 posts. You're welcome:

>>71306573
>>71306573
>>71306573

This general won't go away. It will be a daily thing, get used to it.

>Trump
Kek.

Voting for Trump is better than voting for Hillary but Trump is just another tool to make people like you finally sympathize with the Jews (controlled opposition), to make you stop resisting. And it worked. 50 threads a day of fanboys making some arguments why the Jews aren't even that bad and why we should be OK with the situation.

Everything goes according to plan. Trump gives far right people hope, they follow and support him for over a year, they argued with people, they fought, they lost friends. Now it's too late to go back, Trump could do literally everything. And he was even nice enough to give you a warning a few months ago ("I could even shoot someone").

Now it's absolutely clear he is a Jew tool, a slave of our absolutely worst enemy, yes, worse than the Muslims who are just braindead insects, the Jews are the reason the majority of people is so bluepilled and sucks Muslim cock and racemixes into oblivion.

Trump already even changed his views on Syria. He wanted to send ground forces and build safe-zones which actually would have a chance ending the refugee crisis and ISIS. Now, during AIPAC, he denied all this live on TV. Israel wants to keep the refugee stream going, it further destabilizes the Gulf states which they hate and destabilizes Europe.

Not to mention he would be an idiotic leader, believes the climate change is made up by the Chinese (although after Aipac he probably changes his views on this, too), wants to pump even more money into military and says stupid stuff like he wants to punch people in the face.
>>
>>71310453
Thanks, Ger-bro.

>next time we fight together
>>
>>71310665
they dont want you here jose or in the US you have to go back
>>
File: 1460178543867.gif (14 KB, 466x328) Image search: [Google]
1460178543867.gif
14 KB, 466x328
Have fun in your 2% "white" country, OP. You pathetic piece of shit of an immigrant cuck.
>>
>>71310428
Drinking with a 12 year old is not normal here. Usually you start to drink beer around 15 to 16.
Pinching a childs butt is not normal too, might be a pervert. But seriously if a father is playing with his daughter and pinching her, that does not mean perversion automatically.
>>
>>71310738
>>71310798
you know we have ID's right Hans?
>>
>>71310738
This guy's on amphetamines.
>>
>>71310735
Does it not bother you that young adult men will be mostly non-native Germans by 2020? 4 years from now?
>>
>>71310523
5%? You are mistaken, my fellow Moselm, we are 3%
>>
>>71310601
>>Is stepping out of your car when you get pulled over even a thing anywhere? Would American cops really shoot you for doing it though?

holy shit...haven't you seen enough to know that's not just a meme? getting out of your car is enough to get you shot in any state, and the cop will just say he was in fear for his life..case closed.
>>
>>71309306
watching american shows with original dubs also helps a bit
>>
File: race-map.png (2 MB, 1903x930) Image search: [Google]
race-map.png
2 MB, 1903x930
>>71310798
The cream rises to the top, so to speak.

If it weren't for Europeans whining about "human rights", we would have dealt with the nig problem a long time ago.
>>
>>71310869
Not really because then the system will finally crash and we get a Euro wide Civil War
>>
>>71310915
I think you mean the cream flows to the east
>>
>>71308507
You should probably ask a question like this when the Americans are actually awake
>>
>>71310925
The dude wants to take his fiance out of a place you openly state is headed for civil war... And you're mad about him doing that?
>>
>>71310915
>All those uninhabited areas in the western United States

Holy fuck why? Ayylyums? Or the wave of colonization just hasn't spread there yet?
>>
>>71309306
Nobody will say it, but if you ahve a wicked harsh accent, in our minds you sound like Hitler.

That's what 70 years of propaganda will do to a country.

>Hitler did nothing wrong
>Happy early 4-20

but yeah we can understand you just fine and nobody will be bothered by an accent. Just smile a little like I said. That'll go a long, long way.
>>
>>71310998
Most of that land is owned by the government. Also mountains.
>>
File: Reality.jpg (252 KB, 632x1216) Image search: [Google]
Reality.jpg
252 KB, 632x1216
>>71309821
But in this case the majority of couples weren't white men fucking women of other race, mostly caucasian latinas? Why these cuckold journalists and american racial propaganda are desperate and always use any excuse to push and try to put the nigger and white female and desperate try to push a racial fantasy, social engineering, that we see in american cuckold and even british men copy this american cuckold ideology of push nigger and white women like the "interracial" meme when is the white men the alpha male? It's to make white men loser with this brainwashing, developing the racial self-image of cuckold, brainwashed for all anti-white male garbage and racial cuckold artificial nigger worked hard fantasy? Why white men are the only cuckold race who shill for being cuckold in the pictures and use every excuse to try to push the propaganda in this racial way? Why white women and nigger in the picture if is white men being the real men? It's to please the racial self-image fantasy who niggers want to have for themselves and feed the racial cuckold image who americans tried to create in white men and put nigger like the male and white men like the side kick cuckold when white men is being the male? Is to shaming, demoralize even more the white male with this cuckold anti-white male narrative of racial propaganda and trying to desperate make this cuckold point of view become reality shilling so hard for this thing of put the black men like the men, the white women image of wanting the black, the white men with connotation of losers, betas and cuckolds for niggers in the pictures, images, everything who they always put in the racial propaganda desperate trying to make this look and be racially made in this way to please niggers and shit more in the personality, self-image and masculinity of white males like loser cuckold for niggers but this is a lie because is the white men who is fucking the women of other race and the men of other race who are beingcuck
>>
>>71310998
there is alot of empty land in the US much more than in most of Europe
>>
>>71310998
Agriculture mostly
>>
You're a german foreigner. Everybody will love you and see you as intelligent, especially if you have an accent. You'll also probably get a lot of bitches too.
>>
>>71310983
Deserters are cowards and lets not pretend that the USA isnt heading for a Civil War themselves
>>
>>71310787
> you have to go back
Go back where? My ancestery is Irish, German, and Bolivian. And since the Bolivian side of me is mestizo like most latin americans that'd make me 75% European. So fuck you.
>>
>>71310998
Federal government owns almost all of that land. Bunch of bullshit. But there is still a lot left to buy.
>>
File: ams-usa-population.png (1 MB, 1982x1423) Image search: [Google]
ams-usa-population.png
1 MB, 1982x1423
>>71310952
The west is just sparsely populated

We like it that way.
>>
>>71308889
He didn't say he wants higher taxes
>>
>>71308507
the kikes only let a person move from countryto country if they're a nigger without papers

sorry
>>
>>71308507
Educated immigrants do very well here. There are countless statistics supporting this fact, which you can easily find via a google search.

Find a job before you move here though. Biochem is a niche field, so just moving and hoping you land into something wont work well for you, and you could end up running out your visa. Find a company that is hiring, and then apply through them for an H1B visa, then as soon as humanly possible, get a green card so you dont get exploited via the company control of your H1B.
>>
>>71311073
No, we're not, Hans. Not if Trump gets elected anyway.
>>
and useless desert .
>>
>>71310998
>>71311059
The kike gubmint owns most of the land, and yes, we have shittons of unused land outside the cities, except for like the East Coast or wherehave you.
>>
>>71311052
for white men, but with the racial evolution of lose self-esteem, see themselves like cuckold losers with all racial demoralization made only against white men who they take extreme care to try to not make against the men of other race, this shilling cuckold narrative who was hardcore heavy pushed trying to make the most possible to this narrative become reality with more whites developing a self-cuckold loser image of themselves with all garbage made and invented only against white, all the lies, shilling, news, the picutures,,

The interracial who they said is related to black men and white women or white men fucking all the female of other races wanting white men? Why they desperate want to create and try to make the fantasy of niggers and cuckolds become a reality of want to fantasize and put the image of the nigger as some desired and the white male secondary when the white women in general is not wanting the nigger and are the women of other races who naturally wanted the white men

Why this racial cuckold anti-white male fake narrative was pushed so hard for the social engineering trying to desperate shit in the white male, create a lie,

If i remember, this interracial increasing is with the women of other race dating even more white men, not americuckold shit with niggers, but everyone see every day nigger americuckoldry narrative being pushed, trying to put the image of the nigger as the alpha male who the white women is wanting, and of the white male of the cuckold loser of white women when always was naturally the opposite, the white men being the alpha male and the men of other race being cuckolds for white men, because is the white men the male, look at pic related, but they promoted, forced, tried so hard to create the americuckold meme with niggers, force the nigger like the men, the white male like the beta cuckold race, worse, based in lies, agenda, bias, narrative, like all other garbage made in journalism and other shit
>>
>>71308507
>the US. A constitution which grants inalienable rights, unrestricted freedom of speech and the empowerment of the people to stand up to tyranny.
those rights don't exist anymore unfortunately.
t. American expat
>>
>>71308889
"Rich tax" for more redistribution
>>
File: all_us_public_lands.jpg (51 KB, 480x369) Image search: [Google]
all_us_public_lands.jpg
51 KB, 480x369
>>71310998
>>
>>71309420
You'll be fine anon, don't sweat it.

If you work and obey the law then we have no issue whatsoever with western European immigrants.
All Americans that are worth a shit are descendants of western Europe so other than the accent, we won't even view you as foreign.
>>
>>71310914
I do. I watch everything in english. Turnes out that speaking fluently is a lot harder though when you have never done it extensively. But it is not that bad, I have held presentations in english at the MIT in Boston infront of a wide audience and they understood me. The accent pretty much annoys me more then anyone else.
>>
FUCK OFF, WE'RE FULL!!!
>>
>>71311126
I like trump but you people are as delusional as the obama change crowd 8 years ago
>>
>>71310787
>>they dont want you here jose or in the US you have to go back
based Poland
>>71311086
mixed=you're the brown part, aka dirty spic, poncho
>>
>>71311086
so you don't belong anywhere your ancestors fucks up there gens because they couldn't keep there dick in there pants and had to fuck a native
>>
>>71311027
OK. Thanks man.
>>
>>71311212
I don't want change. I want to burn this shit to the ground.
>>
>>71309420
Hey, I'm italian/german mix too.

I'm your burger doppelganger
>>
>>71311161
>>71311043
>>71311089

So what is it for, national parks?
>>
>>71311212
>don't leave germany, you coward
>wow you voted for trump? lol ur delusional
go shill elsewhere please :^)
>>
>>71311260
That and leased grazing lands for ranchers. That's how the whole Bundy Ranch situation happened.
>>
You have to go back
Don't abuse your student visa or the don week have to throw you out
>>
File: minority.jpg (1 MB, 2500x2000) Image search: [Google]
minority.jpg
1 MB, 2500x2000
>>71310738
>>71310738
>>71310738
>cop randomly gets shit beaten out of him by niggers
>normal day in America

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTRfhJ8UOL4

Better hurry, OP. This country isn't even white anymore in the next two years, then you could possibly regret it.
>>
File: 100019162.jpg (815 KB, 1000x493) Image search: [Google]
100019162.jpg
815 KB, 1000x493
>>71311260
That, and rancher use.

>>71311211
>>71311319
Spics detected.
>>
>>71311073
Hey hold on a minute. If there was a civil war here I would not desert let that be clear. That´s why I went through the enormous strain of getting a gun in germany.
My problem is that I don´t think that the people will wake up. If there really was a "day of the rope" type scenario I would be here. For fucks sake all my family is here I need to defend them. But let´s be honest the average german is so unbelievably cucked they won´t do anything. i´ve seen germans literally sweating like crazy when they saw a real gun. You think these people will fight?
>>
>>71308507
A majority of the biotech firms are in the northeast US, specifically, Cambridge/ Boston.
This is literally the libtard mecca of the eastern US.
I'm only mentioning this because you mentioned your chasing a PhD in that field.
You can own a gun in MA, but it is like pulling teeth. Your best bet is living in NH, and commuting down,
>>
>>71311260
Exploring if it's not restricted like Ayylmao 51.
>>
>>71309901
Some mexicans are relatively pure, 80-90% European ancestry = is pretty much white but from a hispanic country
>>
File: 1455942938616.jpg (213 KB, 599x828) Image search: [Google]
1455942938616.jpg
213 KB, 599x828
>>71311346
That's just the south.
>>
>>71311260
actually, the jews stole our national parks. They've been given to the UN for "preservation", so they're no longer ours.

But yeah they're the best thing left in this shitty country.
>>
>>71311191
dont stress yourself about the accent, if you dont have a cartoonie one youll probably lose it after a few years living in the us.
>>
File: 1456679038655.jpg (14 KB, 310x310) Image search: [Google]
1456679038655.jpg
14 KB, 310x310
>>71308507
Verräter. Verlässt das sinkende Schiff wie eine Ratte
>>
>>71311419

>mfw a mongolian starts talking about mexicans
>>
>>71308507
Consider Derb's observation that the British want to be clever and the Americans want to be sincere.
Understand this. In America we have the best food in the world -- and the worst. Sorting through it is left up to the consumer. Pop culture is the same way. Everything that has ever disgusted you about Jew Hollywood pop culture is "solved" (to us) by changing the channel.
One sticking point is meatspace. Many cities have pseudo-German "gastropubs," bars with better than average beer and food (these are nice but expensive and will probably feel different). Use interests to find similar people. Often there will be meet-ups in gastropubs.
>>
>>71311419
I don't really care about ancestry. Some them are cute and some of them are hairy swarthy little troglodytes. Seems to coincide with white genes tho.
>>
File: 1439410036226.jpg (66 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1439410036226.jpg
66 KB, 320x240
>>71310317
>>
>>71311245
>fucks up there gens
Nice grammar and spelling there buddy. Are you 100% white? If you have a drop of kike or gypsy in you you have no room to talk. And I just want to fight for Europe, never said I wanted to contribute my mixed genes to the genepool. I want Europe to stay white. But even if I did want to have a baby with a girl over there I would, your opinion means nothing to me.
>>
>>71309292
>North Dakota
why? It's a literally who state
>>
>>71311384
Thanks for the input. Is everything concentrated to the Boston area (I have been there, seems reasonably nice, but I don´t want to live in a super lefty area desu)? My bet was to find a job at a university in a red state or possibly a small company.
>>
>>71311608
ya im 100% white ive had a DNA test done
>>
>>71309821
poor moohammad losing the bread makers for his rape country

have fun shit bag
>>
>>71311608
good luck getting here to Europe if your as white as you say its not as easy if your a shit skin im sure they will let you in tho
>>
I'm also gonna move to America, I fucking hate Europe, everything about it is pathetic
>>
Also interested in this. Will have a degree in mech. engineering in a couple years, how hard is it to immigrate permanently?
>>
>>71311659
There is also a pretty big medical field here in Minnesota, which you might find a job doing biotech, but like the other anon said, it's a very blue state.

Unlike MA, we have better gun laws though due to a lot of wilderness and hunting.
>>
>>71308507
At first people may be a little stand-offish, but most people don't care as long as you're hard working, not annoying and not a fuck-up.

If you want to shill or really disarm people about you being a foreigner, just mention how much you love America, how glad you are to be here.
Put an American flag decal on your car, in your office etc...you don't have to boot lick or go overboard...but if people see/hear that from you, you will have 0 problems.
>>
File: 1458462844480.jpg (165 KB, 579x636) Image search: [Google]
1458462844480.jpg
165 KB, 579x636
>>71311835
Just marry an American woman and you're in.
>>
Come to America if you want grand kids named Paco and Jamal.
>>
>got to America
>get shot by niggers
>>
>>71308507
Youll be fine, just stay away from niggers. theyre stupid and violent.
>>
>>71311910
>go to somolia

>wait no one goes to somolia

>fuck im a nigger
>>
>>71311910
Glad to see you haven't been killed in a rabble yet, Somalibro
>>
>>71311910
>somalia
>>
>>71311861
Whenever I hear a foreigner talk about how much they love America it always makes me feel all warm inside. Unless its Mexicans
>>
>>71311933
Police here are even worse. I'm speaking as a white guy.
>>
>>71309452
Das Beste was man machen kann ist wegziehen anstatt das System mit Steueren zu stützen. Fängt doch schon wieder an: Bis zur Bundestagswahl wird wieder nur über Rente geredet, die danach von einer CDUSPDGRÜNE Koalition noch mehr erhöht wird.... Einfach nicht mehr mitmachen
>>
>>71311997
Stop being a degenerate then.
>>
>>71311997
must be a downs baby then

im brown, live in kansas and been pulled over by the cops drunk as shit and let go
>>
Please come, if white people from everywhere came pouring in and we had a Trump presidency we could gentrify and ethnically cleanse this country before it's too late. Nothing chases out a shitskin like higher rent.
>>
>>71311861
Oh ma you bet your ass I´m gonna be patriotic if I really move to the US. Fuck man all this anti-patriotism sentiment here in germany is so much bullshit. To give you a little example:

I am almost 24 now and in all my life I have sung the national anthem with other people twice. Once was in school when we learned it and one was at a national soccer game. And you know what? It felt great.
I want to be able to be proud of my country and if I am in the US, that is my country.
>>
>>71312081
hey german cuck we dont care about your thread
>>
>>71312024
Dieses. Außerdem dürfen wir bis zur Bundestagswahl nochmal für gut und gerne 2 Millionen Achmeds bezahlen. Ganz ehrlich: Wenn sich Afrika auf den Weg nach Europa macht, dann würde ich gerne einen Ozean zwischen mir und den Horden haben.
>>
>>71312024
Das Beste ist aufs Land zu ziehen und 10 Kinder zu kriegen. Und sie so erziehen, dass sie das Gleiche machen.
>>
File: america 2013.jpg (99 KB, 540x447) Image search: [Google]
america 2013.jpg
99 KB, 540x447
>>71312024
Jo, viel Spaß dann, wenn 8.000 Euro für deine Bestrahlung zahlen musst, weil das Gesundheitssystem so kaputt ist in dem Scheißland. Und kauf schon einmal Knieschoner für deine Freundin, die bestimmt mal einen von den unzähligen 20 cm Niggern ausprobieren möchte.
>>
>>71312074
We sing our anthem all the time. And our sports are way bigger and better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4tTgPYuavk
>>
>>71312138
Oh, boy, it won't go away too soon anyway. It's a daily thing, I promise.
>>
>>71312030
>>71312048
Not a degenerate. Dumbass cop claimed I was "evading arrest" just because I didn't pullover fast enough for his dumbass. Arrested me on a BS charge then claimed they "dindu nuffin" when I filed a complaint. At least with common street criminals you can shoot back and you'll be fine. If a cop wants to attack you and you defend yourself you're almost guranteed fucked. That's why I want to move to Iceland once I get the money. The police there are nice from what I've seen.
>>
>>71308962
There's also a dying dialect of German in Texas.
>>
>>71311910
Is that a proxy?
>>
>>71312072
>Nothing chases out a shitskin like higher rent.
The government pays for their rent so it's nothing.
>>
File: 1458363087446.jpg (85 KB, 636x382) Image search: [Google]
1458363087446.jpg
85 KB, 636x382
LET'S ALL MOVE TO AMUUURIICAAH.
>>
>>71312180
so you do get paid to be a faggot?
>>
>>71311889
American girls are really beatiful, I have seen it myself. But I have a girlfriend of 8 years (practically married) here and I´m not going to leave her behind. She is stunning and red pilled and she supported my back when I needed it and now I´m going to have hers. She also is pro traditional family which is awesome.
>>
>>71309096
Good, the world needs more like you.
>>
>>71308895
seconded

ideally you'd want to not go into a big city at all 2bh
>>71309034
>>
>>71312233
Then when you come, get her pregnant so she'll have a kid here.

How do you think all of those dirty beaners get citizenship?
>>
>>71308507
>getting american visa
>not being nigger,spic,muslim,poo in loo
choose one
its almost impossible for europeans
>>
>>71312233
Stay in Germany. If you think diversity is bad there you haven't seen shit until you've been to America.
>>
File: 1460332837860.jpg (2 MB, 4240x2912) Image search: [Google]
1460332837860.jpg
2 MB, 4240x2912
>>71312221
But you are the faggot? Already forgot all those cuck threads you made the last few days, America? Why are you so delusional? No other country is as gay as yours? Does spitting tranny ring a ball? Or allowing faggot marriage?
>>
>>71311889
If I could marry that girl on the right I would.

What do americans think of aussie accents?
>>
>>71308889
ahmed has to buy a new car
>>
>>71312349
We associate aussie accents with assholes and the crocodile hunter
>>
>>71312165
Meine Freundin mag keine Neger. Und vor Museln hat sie Angst. Also perfekte Freundin. Zudem habe ich nicht vor in eine Negerstadt zu ziehen. Übrigens muss man keine 8000€ für ne Bestrahlung zahlen, wenn man eine Krankenversicherung hat. Das Gesundheitssystem in den USA ist scheiße für Arme, aber mega geil für normale Leute.
>>
File: 1457288281353.jpg (92 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1457288281353.jpg
92 KB, 600x400
LET'S ALL MOVE TO AMERICA!
>>
>>71312349
American women love them. American men will say "that's not a knife..." to you.
>>
>>71312383
wouldnt want it any other way desu
>>
>>71312173
Seems awesome
>>
>>71312165
Ich hab nie was von den USA gesagt, aber in den USA kann man zumindest seggregiert leben. Ausserdem solltest Du weniger Negerpornos schauen
>>
File: 1459832515377.png (62 KB, 1045x423) Image search: [Google]
1459832515377.png
62 KB, 1045x423
>>71312387
Die Einwohner der Vereinigten Staaten gaben 2008 pro Kopf 7.536 $ für das Gesundheitssystem aus, das ist rund doppelt so viel wie in Deutschland (3.692 Int. $) oder Österreich (3.836 Int. $) und immer noch deutlich mehr als in der Schweiz (4.620 Int. $). Das US-Gesundheitssystem ist weltweit mit Abstand das teuerste.[2]

Und die Neger interessiert es nicht, ob deine Freundin es mag.

Du bist ein kaputter, hirntoter Cuck, der keine Ahnung hat, wovon er labert.

>Ich will aus diesem doofen Land raus, so viele Kanacken, lasst uns in das land Ziehen dass prozentual fünfmal mehr Kanacken hat und von Juden gesteuert wird und faktisch die weiße Rasse auslöschen will

Töte dich.
>>
>>71312342
dude stop this is just sad
>>
>>71309452
can we finally create fourth reich my german friend so white people have a paradise or you will continue to suck muslim cock?
>>
>>71308404
>>71308404
>>71308404

KEK
>>
>>71312553
Ja, lasst uns alle Cucks sein!
>>
>>71312511
Ich kann mich nicht erinnern jemals gesagt zu haben, dass ich wegen Kanacken hier raus will. Wenn es darum ginge, dann würde ich hier bleiben.
Mir geht es um die deutsche Untertanenmentalität. Ließ meine Posts. Es geht um die Cuckverfassung mit den Cuckeinschränkungen der Meinungsfreiheit und um die Cuckwaffengesetze und um die Mentalität, dass die Obrigkeit schon alles regelt. Darum gehts mir.
>>
File: 12.jpg (3 MB, 3200x1950) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
3 MB, 3200x1950
>>71312553
Was ist eigentlich dein Probolem mit meinem Post, du hirntotes Stück Scheiße? Lass mal diskutieren. Beweise mir, das nicht jeder deutsche hier im Thread völlig hirntot ist. Komm. Was ist dein Problem? Was ist falsch an dem Post?
>>
>>71312342
no you're just fucking reaching as far as you can.

you're trying to get someone educated to not leave your country because your shit ass leader has basically fucked the entirety of europe in the ass AGAIN

literally no one cares about you or the fucking threads you make

you are on par with the neet threads that show up every day. no one gives a shit in the slightest and when everyone of skill has left your country you'll be the one who has to clean it up.

im lol'ing at your life right now

>dank meme implyed
>>
>>71308507
You will do alright just make sure you check the gun laws for the state you're moving to if that's what is important to you. You don't want to end up in California or something
>>
>>71311191
The hardest part about English for people to learn is our extensive use of idioms. To talk to the average Joe, you're gonna hear a lot of sayings that make no sense, unless you know the idiom. Like "Are you smelling what I'm stepping in?" There's even sayings that are even central to just certain regions of the states that the rest don't really know/use. Like a lot of Yankees say "the Devil's beating his wife" to say it's raining while the sun is out.
>>
>>71308507
Well received I would say. Almost the entire faculty for the physics and engineering departments are German at my Uni. There's an old German lady who works with my mom and everyone loves her and all the pastries she bring to work
At my dad's engineering firm there's one German worker who gets along well with everyone there and has a great work ethic in my dad's perspective (management).

Come Germanbro, I wish we could save you're beautiful country but it's too late; the best we can do now is get all the good Germans over here.
>>
>>71308507
>My question to you would be: How well will an educated european be received in the US?

You're fine. White people and people middle-class and above will love you. Poor people and anti-white racist minorities will dislike you.

Good luck getting a visa, though.
>>
>>71312760
Interesting point. But to be honest I think that idioms are something best learned by living in the area and being willing to learn them. I never understood people who emigrate and don´t bother to learn the new countries language.
>>
>>71312760
Yankee here. I have literally never heard those expressions.
>>
>>71312823
*your
>>
>>71312677
Ist in Amerika genauso, nur schlimmer. Davon abgesehn, dass unsere Regierung sowieso komplett unter Amerikas Fuchtel steht (und sich für dich daher sowieso nichts ändert). Beleidigst du dort eine Transe, ist dein Sozialleben für immer entstellt. Hier werden Transen ungelogen sogar in Gerichtsunterlagen als "es" bezeichnet und auf Sendern wie RTL offiziell als "Transen" bezeichnet. Amerika ist das Schwuchtelland überhaupt. Und was hast du von lockeren Waffengesetzen? Fällst du auf die Memes hier rein? 1. gibst es überall Sicherheitszonen in Amerika bzw. den großen Städten, dort darfst du sowieso keine Knarren führen frei, 2. kannst du auch locker hier eine Knarre führen und unter der Jacke oder der Hose verstecken, macht jeder den ich kenne. 3. Feinde können genauso eine Waffe verwenden, ist es erlaubt, ist es noch wahrschienlicher, dass sie eine führen, da sie nicht das Resthirn haben, anderweitig eine zu besorgen. 4. Bist du stark, regelst du es mit der Faust und hast absolute Macht. Hat dein Feind eine Waffe, ist es egal, wie stark du bist. Bist du ein Schwächling?

There is no place in modern Europe for ethnically pure states. That’s a 19th century idea and we are trying to transition into the 21st century, and we are going to do it with multi-ethnic states.”

General Wesley Clark

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/1999/kosovo-and-far-right
>>
File: 1460588888558.jpg (205 KB, 600x927) Image search: [Google]
1460588888558.jpg
205 KB, 600x927
America is the most cucked, pathetic shithole country there is. Enjoy, immigrant piece of shit.
>>
>>71312824
I honestly don´t understand the US immigration policy (like the intent behind it, not the process). Why do you need to undergo an expensive and extremely long process if you are a middle-class european, but if you are a mexican criminal and just pump out a baby 5 cm into US soil, you are good. What kind of sense does that make?
>>
>>71312882
What State? Devil beating his wife I hear from mostly rust belt diaspora. The other one is one I some of us say here in Florida.
>>
>>71312983
None, we need to retroactively remove the 14th amendment since it was misinterpreted anyway
>>
>>71312983
Our politicians think we are helping world poverty by allowing low skill retards into our country, who then breed like rabbits as they did in their own country.

It's just a feel good campaign. Nothing more. That's why we're trying to fight against it.
>>
File: 1460594307337.jpg (277 KB, 627x622) Image search: [Google]
1460594307337.jpg
277 KB, 627x622
>>71313026
I say all of those constantly along with cowabunga, I'm trying to keep our dialect alive, it's a tough task here in California where the whites have all but been ethnically wiped out.
>>
>>71308507
This question almost seems stupid to me, being born and raised in America. Nobody really dislikes ethnicity/accent unless you're like a nignog, or Beaver who speaks little to no English. I'd even go so far as to say that the retarded amerifat feminazis wouldn't throw you on the "white male" bus because you're 'foreign'.

My great grandparents were actually immigrants from Germany, and I have a German last name. Some of the most genuine people I have ever met were German, one of them being my German language professor, one of the coolest old ladies I have ever met.

tl;dr, we enjoy white foreigners

Warning though, we are slowly losing our rights here and the general populace is leaning more and more to the left, nobody really gives a fuck about the Constitution anymore, especially the government. You can avoid a lot of this though, like the other anons said: avoid the large cities. Also get ready to have to put in effort avoiding all the highly processed food and GMO produce.
>>
>>71313126
>>71313126
>>71313126

?????????
>>
>>71312861
Wiktionary has a page that lists English idioms. You could read some of that huge ass list to prep yourself. Most idioms are pretty visual though, like "lend me your ears" or "take a knee". Some just kinda make sense, like "don't count your chickens before they hatch".
>>
>>71313111
The state of Jeffersom is pretty white, isn't it?
>>
>>71311659
That is possibility. There are a few aggie colleges in the south. Texas A&M is an example.

>>71311847
As far as MN goes, that may be too cold for even someone from Germany
>>
im planning to move to north america too. possibly to canada first because they have it easier for skilled people and then i'd get american gf and move out of the memeleaf country. im gonna leech a free masters first tho. would have been nice to pay it back to finland society by working with the jew taxes but the fucking nigger cuckoldry was the last drop.

new hampshire or a some white area in the south would be great place 2bh
>>
>>71309764
You also have more ethnic minorities than the German population you retard
>>
>>71313241
>that may be too cold for even someone from Germany
German immigrants are why I'm here today.

Gas the Swedes
>>
>>71313245
Come with me to North Dakota, live that pioneer life, only place in the country where it's easy for a white man to get a fucking job right now.

The winters will remind you of Finland too.
>>
>>71313254
We have a large group of conservative religious Mexicans though. Certainly better than muslims and niggers.
>>
Come to east Oakland
>>
File: 1415138765764.jpg (15 KB, 365x367) Image search: [Google]
1415138765764.jpg
15 KB, 365x367
>>71313353
>east Oakland
lol
>>
>>71313353
Don't get the German guy killed, anon.
>>
We like immigrants that aren't terrorists or stupid Catholic prudes. Check out Leavenworth, WA.
>>
>>71313345
>this meme again
Nigger stop, they might be "religious", their parents(only) might be socially conservative insofar as they don't like fag marriage, but they vote 9 to 1 democrat anyway.

As with all non-white immigrants, 2nd, 3rd, 4th gen integrate less and less.
>>
>>71308507
Considering your level of education and ethnicity, you'll be very well received. American girls get wetter than Niagara Falls with European men, too.
>>
>>71308507
I've lived next to German immigrants for like 20 years. They are good people. You'll likely be received well.
>>
>>71313329
sounds good, is there good gun laws and freedoms too?
>>
>>71313474
It's not a meme, northern states have very conservative mexicans. Some have lived here since the Alamo and became US citizens then.

Most hate illegal immigrants too, mostly because they literally take their jobs.
>>
Im the opposite from OP,
How does getting a visa works and is it possible/worth it to study in an American university?
>>
>>71308978
Germans are usually well liked by Americans. You'll hear "oh yeah my family came from Germany" a lot, most Americans are proud of their German heritage, probably more than Germans in Germany. But thanks to our glorious juden leaders the US is getting browner every day.
>>
>>71313565
yeah, it's one of the best states for guns
>>
File: nd-gun-laws.png (36 KB, 1539x492) Image search: [Google]
nd-gun-laws.png
36 KB, 1539x492
>>71313565
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.