[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HAPPENING IMMINENT : Blood sacrifice to the Beast
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 87
File: bohgro.jpg (139 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
bohgro.jpg
139 KB, 640x480
>" With fingers crossed, the old rabbit's foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch . . ."
https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333

Friendly reminder that something BIG will happen between April 16-19, and/or in the 13 day period of April 19 - May 1

April 19 is the first day of a 13-day period of time known as "the Blood Sacrifice to the Beast" that culminates on the high occult holy day of Beltane on May 1.
In some parts of the world, Beltane is much better known as "May Day,"
>Mayday / Zero hour thread
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/67772911

http://ancientegypt.hypermart.net/beltanefestival/

>"Is it just a coincidence that reproductions of the 48-foot-tall arch that stood in front of the Temple of Baal in Palmyra,
>Syria are going to be put up in Times Square in NY City and in Trafalgar Square in London exactly 13 days before Baal's biggest day of the year?"

UPDATE :
>..it won't be the one from the Temple of Baal. Instead, the IoDA has changed plans and will be putting up a reproduction of the Arch of Triumph which the Romans built in Palmyra
(It's a ruse. A GATE is still going up, it doesn't matter which one, it is symbolic. Or maybe it's just a lie, nobody can tell the difference between the two anyways. They're planning this for months now, why would they cancel it a week before the event just because a handful of Christians cried the end of days on the internet?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFN2QhhFjv4

● April 19, 1993 – Waco Massacre
● April 19, 1995 – Oklahoma City bombing
● April 20, 1999 – Columbine High School massacre
● April 16, 2007 – Virginia Tech massacre
● April 16, 2013 – Boston Marathon explosions

inb4 >>>/x/ No, it's a potential ISIS happening.

Those who are interested in this topic and want to learn more :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4
http://imgur.com/ZADrLaZ

Shoutout to Russbro, thank you for all your work and patience
>>
File: Doom - MOOOOOOM.jpg (115 KB, 680x699) Image search: [Google]
Doom - MOOOOOOM.jpg
115 KB, 680x699
>mfw DOOM: Hell on Earth irl
I was born ready.
>>
End times are here faggots, there is a reason these things are always satanic. Dark vs light. Good vs evil. Faith vs desire. Wat do YOU choose?
>>
File: Plague of Demons.jpg (42 KB, 418x580) Image search: [Google]
Plague of Demons.jpg
42 KB, 418x580
>>71241618
Don't worry guys, it will take a while before the play the gate card.
So look for other happenings instead... also look to how to adapt.

You have at least 5 years before gate card is played.
>>
>mfw we all get sacrificed
>>
File: 1460866022961.jpg (16 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
1460866022961.jpg
16 KB, 240x180
>>
>>71241618
>dat nonsense mindblown
Go to sleep, you drunk bastard!
>>
The Prophecy of St. Nilus

After the year 1900, toward the middle of the 20th century, the people of that time will become unrecognizable. When the time for the Advent of the Antichrist approaches, people's minds will grow cloudy from carnal passions, and dishonor and lawlessness will grow stronger. Then the world will become unrecognizable.

People's appearances will change, and it will be impossible to distinguish men from women due to their shamelessness in dress and style of hair. These people will be cruel and will be like wild animals because of the temptations of the Antichrist. There will be no respect for parents and elders, love will disappear, and Christian pastors, Bishops and priests will become vain men, completely failing to distinguish the right-hand way from the left.

At that time, the morals and traditions of Christians and of the Church will change. People will abandon modesty, and dissipation will reign. Falsehood and greed will attain great proportions, and woe to those who pile up treasures. Lust, adultery, homosexuality, secret deeds and murder will rule in society.
>>
File: population_reduction.jpg (24 KB, 301x453) Image search: [Google]
population_reduction.jpg
24 KB, 301x453
At that future time, due to the power of such great crimes and licentiousness, people will be deprived of the grace of the Holy Spirit, which they received in Holy Baptism and equally of remorse.

The Churches of God will be deprived of God-fearing and pious pastors, and woe to the Christians remaining in the world at that time; they will completely lose their faith because they will lack the opportunity of seeing the light of knowledge from anyone at all. Then they will separate themselves out of the world in holy refuges in search of lightening their spiritual sufferings, but everywhere they will meet obstacles and constraints. And all this will result from the fact that the Antichrist wants to be Lord over everything and become the ruler of the whole universe, and he will produce miracles and fantastic signs.

He will also give depraved wisdom to an unhappy man so that he will discover a way by which one man can carry on a conversation with another from one end of the earth to the other. At that time men will also fly through the air like birds and descend to the bottom of the sea like fish. And when they have achieved all this, these unhappy people will spend their lives in comfort without knowing, poor souls, that it is deceit of the Antichrist. And, the impious one! - he will so complete science with vanity that it will go off the right path and lead people to lose faith in the existence of God in three hypostases.

Then the All-good God will see the downfall of the human race and will shorten the days for the sake of those few who are being saved, because the enemy wants to lead even the chosen into temptation, if that is possible... then the sword of chastisement will suddenly appear and kill the Perverter and his servants.

We have a while guys, just relax.
Habbinings observe them and adapt.
>>
>>71241618
All this illuminati shit is killing my braincells, but that sacrificing a chicken part in the email is pretty weird.
>>
File: 828821.jpg (32 KB, 378x449) Image search: [Google]
828821.jpg
32 KB, 378x449
>>71244878
Semmi baj János, ne felejts a Jobbikra szavazni, hisz tőlük lesz szebb a jövő! Vagy hogy mondják. Milyen volt a hétvégi Fradimeccs?
>>
If you plebeians understood the power of Moloch, you'd be more cautious of your posts and propaganda. Sacrifices work, they'll change the course of your life, your friends and your family. Small game sacrifices are futile in the scheme of things- if you really want life changing results the idol must have PURE blood.
>>
>>71245686
It's humor, an inside joke.
I'm sure that when all these political types read stuff online and have jokes together about the crazy rituals they apparently participate in.
>>
>>71245897
yeah you are right bro I need to stop talking about stuff.

Gaining all this knowledge and awareness of events is making me kinda crazy. I am trying to contain it.

I want to work for them, I need to take a vow of silence now, and just continue on this path.
>>
>>71245708
Te teljesen hülye vagy.

De őszintém, mi a pék fasza ez a sok baromság, amit ide összefirkáltál a jó-népnek és főleg mi célból ??? :D
>>
>>71246770
mém varázsol
>>
My birthday is tomorrow, I'm sick of this shit always happening on the one day I might enjoy myself.
>>
hope i die
>>
>>71245897
>you'd be more cautious of your posts and propaganda
can you explain this further? what sort of thing should we be cautious about?

are you implying posts like this are a bad idea? >>71246985

(legit interested)
>>
File: 5a.jpg (143 KB, 540x787) Image search: [Google]
5a.jpg
143 KB, 540x787
>>71241618
>people still don't know the global elietes are in contact with demons and summon spirits

Jesus Christ talk about bluepilled,there are going to be some more terrorist attacks and mass sacrifices
>>
>>71246770
Esetleg ha vennéd a fáradtságot, és utánaolvasnál? Tele van anyaggal a posztom, de még a régebbi fonalakat is visszanézheted archívumon. De amúgy mindent elmond rólad, hogy anélkül nevezed "firkának" meg "baromságnak", hogy tudnál bármit is róla.
Ha esetleg van annyi energiád így este 10órakor, és holnap nincs sulid vagy nem kell gürizned a Tescoba, akkor pörgess bele az alsó youtube linkbe, hátha meghozza a kedved.
>>71246985
Kill me, Pete
>>
>>71245898
>It's just a prank, bro

Get the fuck outta here with that. They are true occultists you'd have to be stupid to not see it
>>
>>71247180
I admit they did go into an uncomfortable amount of detail, if it was a joke was it really needed to include the 'Moloch' thing?
>>
File: 1442866768627.jpg (11 KB, 392x374) Image search: [Google]
1442866768627.jpg
11 KB, 392x374
>>71245898
lolno, theyre real occultists who practice demonology and other shit, child sacrifice too
>>
>>71247180
>implying someone retarded enough to literally believe in obscure /x/ tier magickkk can possibly be successful in life

Politicians may be lying, snotty, self-serving dickheads, but you don't get to some of the most powerful offices in the world if you're a total retard.

You do, however, need to be a total retard to seriously buy into magic.
>>
>>71247142
Öcsém és te tényleg erre baszod el az időd?

Inkább keress egy barátnőt, mert azzal még hülyének lenni is élvezetesebb. Világ vége és egyéb mókákon agyfaszt kapni, még senkit sem vitt előrébb.
>>
>>71247414
>magik doesent exist

Sure not in the conventional sense of harry potter, but occult rituals with demons and spirits do exist
>>
File: 166.jpg (48 KB, 600x563) Image search: [Google]
166.jpg
48 KB, 600x563
BRING IT ON KEK BRING IT ON.
>>
>>71247496
Ki beszél itt világvégéről? Első mondatomon sem jutottál túl, látom.
Ha nem tetszik a thread, akkor miért vagy itt? Már másodjára tolod be a képed azzal, hogy "hurr durr részeg vagy". Mehetsz a /trumpgeneral/-ba meg a napi Románcsali threadekbe ha gondolkodni vagy esetleg tanulni nincs kedved
>>
>>71247414
>You do, however, need to be a total retard to seriously buy into magic.

It's real life meme magic. They place their symbols everywhere to induce fear, and as a calling card.
>>
PRAISE KEK TO SAVE US FROM BAAL

CHRIST AND THE ANTI CHRIST
>>
>>71247499
>>71247888
Fuck off to /x/ with that stupid shit.
>>
>>71247414
Fucking Mundies get off my board REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>71248005
you poor child,magik is real and demons are everywhere
>>
>>71247784
Milyen másodjára te agyhalott nyomorék? Most először látom a faszságod hála az égnek és most először írok neked, mert kurvára ráérek. De az 100% hogy nem vagy normális.
>mondok valamit azonnal durran az agya
A világvége mókum simán csak arról szólt, hogy rohadtul felesleges olyan dolgokon pörgetni magad (ha igaz, ha nem) amelyeken TE kis prosztó internetes megmondó-emberként úgy se tudsz változtatni.

Jó lenne szembenézni a realitással. Kis lófasz jóska vagy, akinek az élete semmivel sem ér többet, mint egy hangyáé. Az életünket igazán befolyásoló dolgokhoz, ha vért pisálsz, akkor se fogsz közelebb kerülni. Lehet JÓÓÓÓÓ NAGYOKAT gondolni magadról, aztán lehet egyedül magányosan meghalni a nagy eszeddel és a világmegváltó gondolataiddal.
>>
File: oilwrestling1.jpg (44 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
oilwrestling1.jpg
44 KB, 480x360
>>71248576
>>71247784
>>
>>71248005
the leaf is right, how do you explain the Bohemian grove tapes, a man caught them sacrificing a child.
>>
Probably we will destroy a turkish ship in the aegean.
Our military is ready to fire at any potential threats for some reason now.
>>
>>71249039
you cant argue or prove to those people, they find out it on their own. But once you find it out there is no going back
>>
File: kek.jpg (316 KB, 1280x1080) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
316 KB, 1280x1080
>>71248576
>mondok valamit azonnal durran az agya
Hát nem az enyém, úgy látom. Reménykedtem benned, hátha valami van a fejedben, de kong az ürességtől.
>felesleges olyan dolgokkal foglalkozni, amin nem tudsz változtatni
Értem, akkor te mivel "baszod el az időd"?
Abból áll az életed, hogy kielégíted az ösztöneid. Pont, mint egy állat.

>>>/fradimeccsésfideszbalhé/
>>
File: me2.jpg (379 KB, 800x668) Image search: [Google]
me2.jpg
379 KB, 800x668
Only when the mass sacrifices are acknowledged instead of cloaking them in scapegoat fantasy will we become a mature society. We must take ownership.

Praise the shadow.
>>
>trannies are sick in the head
>believes world leaders literally perform human sacrifice

Wow really sucks you in this place doesn't it?

You guys are seriously just autism incarnate.
>>
>>71249039
There's a tape of child sacrifice?
What.
>>
>>71247414
Dude people born into powerful families can be literally total retards and still have immense amount of power and influence
>>
File: 1459027857709.jpg (128 KB, 740x493) Image search: [Google]
1459027857709.jpg
128 KB, 740x493
>>71250830
:(
>>
>>71250535
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNpQ6kM8ANo
>>
>>71248005
>>71248005
You should probably be the one to fuck off of /pol/ if you're too stupid to see that the elite use occult symbology and rituals as a calling card to each other, and certain occult rituals as blackmail and initiations.
>>
>>71241618
>Arches that are being reproduced exist for thousands of years
>no one uses them for their ebil moloch magic
>go to le CURRENT YEAR
>they're making reproductions of the arches
>OMFG DEY IS GONNA USE DEM FOR EBIL MAGIC!!!!

This is what happens when your worldview is based on evidence or even reason but instead magic and your feelings.
>>
>>71241618
The youtube video you posted is nearly four hours long, can you desribe it in a few sentences? Just to decide if it is worth the time.

Also, do not write in hungarian, even if you are trashing an other hungarian, on an english language imageboard, it is disrespectful. For the anon who jumped in and lost his cool, you know you can hide threads right?
>>
>>71251343
tldr: baal is bassically the destroyer of the universe pagans worship him as a god, now worship is coming to the public on the 19th, we theorize its going to be a demon summoning, rituals behind the curtain, or a terroist attack.
>>
>>71241618
13 Days of Preparation | Occult Significance of May Day and the 13 days of April 19th - May 1st

http://sitsshow.blogspot.mx/2015/04/13-days-of-preparation-occult.html
>>
>>71250974
that's fucking awesome
I wish I was apart of a cult
>>
File: sacredgeo.jpg (199 KB, 975x672) Image search: [Google]
sacredgeo.jpg
199 KB, 975x672
>>71251128
Masonic Symbolism, Sacred Geometry around the world. It's very interesting, try watching the first 5 minutes, you'll be hooked
>>
>>71252167
meant for >>71251343
>>
You guys are insane. Do you honestly believe that the people running the world are chicken sacrificing Satan worshipers? Get a grip.
>>
File: Baal-Sac.jpg (311 KB, 1322x1154) Image search: [Google]
Baal-Sac.jpg
311 KB, 1322x1154
LIST OF SATANIC HOLIDAYS (SRA)

Apr 21-26
Abduction, ceremonial preparation and holding of sacrificial victim

Apr 24
St. Mark's Eve divining and herb gathering

Apr 26 - May 1
Grand Climax De Meur oral, anal, vaginal
Corpus De Baahl 1-25 (female)

Apr 30
Walpurgisnacht
Roodmas Day blood animal and/or human sacrifice of any age

Beltane Eve (often celebrated with a festival that includes bonfires and fertility rites) - greatest Witches Sabbat

May 1 Beltane
Walpurgis Day
May Day Druid Fire Festival Coven Initiations

http://www.theopenscroll.com/hosting/SatanicCalendar.htm
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienciareal/cienciareal20.htm
>>
>>71252213
>>71251584
Thanks, I give it a try, but I doubt I can watch it all at one sit, espececially this late at night.
>>
>>71252369
haveyou ever tried chicken sacrifice? its pretty neat desu
>>
>>71250974
Not that I'm doubting that they do this, but this tape is a little.. odd. That doesn't sound like a child screaming and how is the audio so clear yet the picture isn't?
>>
File: niggers attempting magic.jpg (144 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
niggers attempting magic.jpg
144 KB, 800x533
>>71252598
If it worked African witchdoctors would be running the world.
>>
>>71252982
its in the middle of the night, barley even any quality and this is an old tape maybe pre 2000's i may be wrong.
>>
>>71253019
What if the one running the world are better at it?:^)
>>
>>71253449
I highly doubt Hillary has the time to sacrifice as many chickens as an African witchdoctor. The latter solves nearly every problem with animal sacrifice.
>>
>>71241618
Inb4 literally nothing. My mom told me that her best friend's cousin, who works for the DEA, said that there are ISIS cells all over the country and that there was prior knowledge of Brussels. Was surprised to hear that from a normie source.
>>
>>71253541
http://biblehub.com/leviticus/18-21.htm
Chicken stands for children.
>>
>>71253019
Aren't they? How else has the dull negro captivated our world, master cuck?
>>
>>71253019
It's not about if it "works". It's about the symbology and the fear produced from it.
>>
File: washington dc.png (2 MB, 1190x609) Image search: [Google]
washington dc.png
2 MB, 1190x609
>>71245898
>It's humor, an inside joke.
Yeah, its a very elaborate inside joke that spans over centuries.
>>
>>71248900
He is helping him find the keys.
>>
>>71241618
What the fuck is this shit and why doesn't it come with a tl;dr
>>
File: 1459285626764s.jpg (8 KB, 192x250) Image search: [Google]
1459285626764s.jpg
8 KB, 192x250
>>71254894
*nohomo
>>
File: owldollar.png (1 MB, 1356x888) Image search: [Google]
owldollar.png
1 MB, 1356x888
>>71245898
>It's humor, an inside joke.
>>71247319
>I admit they did go into an uncomfortable amount of detail,
Its just a prank bro, don't worry about it.
>>
>>71254905
It's just the latest marketing technique to get people to buy all this dehydrated bullshit some idiot made in 2010 for preparation of the world ending in 2012. Shit that has a 25 year shelf life.

This is an old industry
>>
>>71254516
>do it in secret
>it's supposed to produce fear

Pick one and only one fampai
>>
do you americans light a fire on the first day of may
>>
>>71253019
uh, how do we know they aren't?
>>
>>71256000
They live in mudhuts and willingly fuck African women/girls/babies/goats/ect.
>>
File: uni.jpg (811 KB, 1155x900) Image search: [Google]
uni.jpg
811 KB, 1155x900
>>71254765
>>71255194
Hey, thanks for your work too, Forsen.
>>71255391
I.... I've been found out. It's ok goyim, nothing is happening.
>>
>>71245270
He will also give depraved wisdom to an unhappy man so that he will discover a way by which one man can carry on a conversation with another from one end of the earth to the other. At that time men will also fly through the air like birds and descend to the bottom of the sea like fish. And when they have achieved all this, these unhappy people will spend their lives in comfort without knowing, poor souls, that it is deceit of the Antichrist. And, the impious one! - he will so complete science with vanity that it will go off the right path and lead people to lose faith in the existence of God in three hypostases.
>>
"In the beginning there was the word.
And the word was made flesh."

"...and there I saw...a great beast of seven heads. He wear the crown of each of the 7 kingdoms and is served by the false prophet."

"He will force on ye the symbol of his name. And the name of him will be 666."

"He will force them to place it upon his forehead or brand it on their arm. No man who bares not his mark will barter, sell or beg in his dominion. He will commit great miracles yet only for deception. You will recognise his deciet by way that God does not do extravagance for extravagance sake. Rather for the purpose of propagating what is good."

Satan, Lucifer, Abbadon, Baal, Saturn, Beelzebub, Arraxus, Modolin, Kefkrek, Mallut, Obliterator, Devourer, The Great Deciever, Sin.

כמו למעלה כך למטה
>>
File: 1335579133092.png (297 KB, 479x376) Image search: [Google]
1335579133092.png
297 KB, 479x376
>Elites are so decadent they worship the wrong damn gods to do sacrifices to.
The time to do blood sacrifices are already over these faggots are late by weeks.
Imagine going to someones house ot give them their birthday present a month late.
>>
File: picsay-1460930580394.jpg (84 KB, 540x558) Image search: [Google]
picsay-1460930580394.jpg
84 KB, 540x558
>>71241618

Which Elites have the most weirdos rituals ?

BOHEMIAN Grove looks like a republican closet homosexuals meeting, a Burning Man for the US hyper-class. No harm done at the first sight to run naked in the forest.

Skull & Bones seems a little more serious and take things a little further. But again nothing crazy compare to traditional college fraternity.

>that Yale's thing

What's the real deal ?

Hard to keep a secret when there are more than 12 people involved, ask Jesus.
>>
>>71256879
>7 kingdoms
US,UK,France,Germany,Italy,Poland,Spain.
It's always these guys doing the dirty shit.
>>
>>71257538
I dunno, haven't been in any of those.
>>
>>71257589
7 continents?
כ
>>
>>71257589

>Poland

What family?
>>
File: 535448565_b66b4943a3.jpg (134 KB, 500x399) Image search: [Google]
535448565_b66b4943a3.jpg
134 KB, 500x399
>>71257589
Poland? evil?
NO WAI
>>
>>71256931
>Imagine going to someones house ot give them their birthday present a month late.
That's what I did for my mate's christmas present, of course his girlfriend is Russian so I could get away with going by the Orthodox calendar.
>>
>>71257589
>Poland
WE WUZ EVUL SPIRITZ AN SHIET
>>
>>71241618
2spookyforme
>>
>>71258085
No.
If you pay attention you'll see it's always the same countries playing ball among themselves.
>>71258250
>>71258260
Yes. Poland is there everytime, it's always the same 5 european countries: Germany, France,Italy,Poland,UK in order of importance. Sometimes UK drops out and Spain drops in.
>>
>>71259200
ok...hard to belive but I did belived in 6milion once.

Quick question for more in to ocult guys: dose number 44 have any special meaning?
Lots of our poets who might be or not(not confirmed) in to mason longe ofthem put that numper as a symbol of fate/meaning of Poland any hints?
>>
>>71259668
sory for shit spelling....im finishing a bottle.
>>
>>71259668
44 should mean death if I remember correctly, the reaching of the goal and the departure, the end in a good sense.
>>
>>71241618
The Passover sacrifice is on the 23rd this year

>>71258936
>>
>>71259668
>>71259997
Also if they use numbers such as 11,22,33,44 often they might be masons since those are very important numbers to them.
>>
>summoning of the Beast

Happening of the year.
>>
>>71259668
One from the foreign mother, his blood old heroes and his name forty and four?
>>
Can this be linked to St. Malachy's prophecy about Pope Francis (122th Pope) being the last pope.

Considering the serious cuckoldery in the Vatican atm, which results in (even more) disgust for the Catholic Church.

I am afraid /pol/
I have been here for only 4 years, and I have seen tens of 'HABBENING11! 1!1!1's. But now I feel insecure. So many weird pieces falling together. Should I convert to a religion before it' s too late (I have been baptized and am officialy a Christian, yet till now I've never believed. But since a while I am starting to feel our universe has a bigger meaning. I just don't know what to do anymore but drink
>>
>>71248005
I think you have to go back to red it
>>
File: 1456164678690.gif (3 MB, 440x247) Image search: [Google]
1456164678690.gif
3 MB, 440x247
>>71241618
nothing is going to happen
>>
Any guess what happens this year?
>>
>>71241618
I can't fucking wait until May 2nd just to gloat in the ABSOLUTE NOTHINGNESS of it. You stupid fucking autists predict this shit every May and nothing EVER happens.
>>
Could I build a gate to baal in my back yard and get some magics?
>>
>>71242483
>>71245270
>>71245430
ok guys, I may be late to the party here, but what game do these cards even come from?

because every time I see them, they are on point
>>
Fucking quakes

thank fuck i live in Englamd
>>
File: 1HHPh5q.jpg (392 KB, 2048x1708) Image search: [Google]
1HHPh5q.jpg
392 KB, 2048x1708
>>71260585

>Mfw when a fucking chicken will start WW3

Don't think elites are in a way smarter than the average /pol/tard, ego, greed, negligence or stupidity can make a real butterfly effect.

How this rumor of terrorist A-bomb started ? Putin is very quiet on the subject. And not present in the last nuclear summit with 50+ countries.
>>
>>71260465
yup ;)
>>
>>71261831
i am also a prepper

Any other UK preppers here?
>>
File: bernie cuck.png (98 KB, 390x490) Image search: [Google]
bernie cuck.png
98 KB, 390x490
>>71242483
>may require magic action
>meme magic
>>
>>71262004
go to bed lincoln
>>
FUCK OFF WITH THESE THREADS. YOU WERE WRONG IN SEPTEMBER. YOUVE ALWAYS BEEN WRONG. ITS NOT HAPPENING. EVERY HABBENING THREAD IS JUST A BUNCH OF AUTISTS GETTING OVER EXCITED AND SHITTING UP THE BOARD.
>>
"And he will take the young and turn them against their mothers, brothers, sisters and fathers."

"On the day of the beast, when the darkness reigns for 3 days of all night, light thee your candles for there will come demons in the guise of your loved ones...tempting you to go outside or offer you great sights as gifts. Lies for they are the harbringers of death and punishment eternal."

Beware when the dark horse of death rides.

הויה
>>
>>71252167
Do you have a link?
>>
>>71262422

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4
>>
>>71260465
>>71261963
Foreign mother might refer to the widow which came from afar, the son of the widow is the builder of the Temple.
The second part I'm ucertain, dunno if it's the english.
His name 44 might refer to the accomplishment of the Work, in this case the building of the Temple.
>>
File: 80s Retro Typography Effect.png (3 MB, 1414x990) Image search: [Google]
80s Retro Typography Effect.png
3 MB, 1414x990
>>71256328
just because you post colored esoteric inspired artwork doesn't means you're a mystic or a prophet but most likely a merchant our for a profit.
>>
File: 1460532907785.jpg (31 KB, 408x408) Image search: [Google]
1460532907785.jpg
31 KB, 408x408
>>71260344
>post ends in 44
>>
File: lucifer.jpg (316 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
lucifer.jpg
316 KB, 720x540
>>71263261
Looks like I've been found out.
>>
>>71263198
Thanks for the bump.
>>
roll for Kek to protect us, the battle for Earth between him and Moloch will be epic beyond proportions
>>
>>71262070
Is he aware that he's popular over here?
>>
>>71241618
Why people make threads like these?

Is someone paying them to do it?

They are so stupid and don't have anything to do with politics

This belongs in \x\
Fuck off

Reported
>>
I better go to confession tomorrow
>>
>>71241618
Sure is something big near Equador for some folks
>7.8 quake with aftershocks reaching 6.0
>>
If 95% global depopulation from now until 2030 isn't the Great Tribulation then I don't know what is
>>
File: 1344878516979.jpg (61 KB, 357x402) Image search: [Google]
1344878516979.jpg
61 KB, 357x402
>>71241618
MFW one of the old chickens that stopped laying eggs is slated for slaughter next weekend.

I'll just wait a few more weeks, she'll be fine.
>>
File: smugbaal.png (347 KB, 535x569) Image search: [Google]
smugbaal.png
347 KB, 535x569
>>71263715
It's ok, I do not expect a spic to understand this anyways. Especially a spic who doesn't even read my original post.
Thanks for the bump though, Montezuma
>>
>>71263450
im not here to sway your customers but to master your tools and call out where you are the fool.
>>
>>71260344
They've been checking sick dubs since before the internet was a thing.
>>
bump for the great happening
>>
File: 1459909437330.jpg (385 KB, 1002x1632) Image search: [Google]
1459909437330.jpg
385 KB, 1002x1632
>>
kek is with us, we will all be safe
>>
File: march27arch.jpg (36 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
march27arch.jpg
36 KB, 512x288
>>71267297
They bulldozed everything, except the Arch
>>
File: 1446000958445.jpg (631 KB, 3240x2102) Image search: [Google]
1446000958445.jpg
631 KB, 3240x2102
>>71252371
>same cunts who cut the foreskin of the kid as a sacrifice to god
>mentions other people sacrificing the flesh and blood of their children.
Abrahamics are just the worst.
>>
>>71242483
What are these cards?
>>
File: illuminaticardgame.jpg (1 MB, 1422x2710) Image search: [Google]
illuminaticardgame.jpg
1 MB, 1422x2710
>>71268553
Illuminati cardgame
>>
All this Illuminati symbolism is the meme magic of teh elite.
>>
File: 1455866710029.jpg (2 MB, 1420x2704) Image search: [Google]
1455866710029.jpg
2 MB, 1420x2704
>>71268816
>>
>>71268816
an illuminati card game that predicts the future

makes sense
>>
We're not going huge this time around, but I assure you that even some of you NEETs will get a little participation in this one. I'm personally going to have fun with it. See you all again on the day of sacrifice.

Whore of Babylon has only given you a sign of the small event, in the years to come we will turn the tides against the moon and rebuild the Tower of Babel. Get ready.
>>
>>71268816
>>71268962
That game is awesome. If you haven't tried it, it's basically about teaming up with someone to bully other players until you finally fuck your ally over to win the game yourself. Gnomes of Zurich is the most hilarious illuminati to play though it will cause the other players to constantly refer to you as a (mountain) jew.
>>
If digs, it will trigger the final happening.
>>
Can someone explain this to me? Is it related to meme magic? When exactly are we expecting the happening, whatever it is? How do I protect myself?
>>
>>71269746
>how do I protect myself from the collapse of our civilization?
Try a bullet.
>>
File: 199453.jpg (31 KB, 340x265) Image search: [Google]
199453.jpg
31 KB, 340x265
>>71269600
>>
>>71247888
jesus christ Kek BLESSES THEE
>>
File: Vatican II Masonic layout.jpg (181 KB, 1300x446) Image search: [Google]
Vatican II Masonic layout.jpg
181 KB, 1300x446
It's always amusing to me, that solipsits always conflate these rituals with "magic", there by setting themselves with the argument that it is not real, and therefore is not happenign. Even when there are heaps of testimonies and records to the contrary.

It's a religion. A religion wich is a modality of thinking, nepotism net and a control system. Which obviously exists, as some individuals involved are not even hiding it particularly well, relying on that very solipsism of the masses, that will allow them to continue.

It's a religion of your enemy, and denyoing that it plays a very obvious part on their actions is just stupid.

William Milton Cooper, the grandfather of the Truth movement, who solved the cattle mutilations riddle and predicted the 9/11, who is a guru to me ever since i mastered English on a level of being able to comprehend his radio shows, said time and time again:

JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T BELEIVE IN IT, DOESN'T MEAN THAT IT DOES NOT EXIST.
>>
>>71269419
>She likely symbolizes Sin and also represents an empire in the real world of the time, with similarities to the Roman or Egyptian empires of the past, including having great military strength and the use of slavery in the construction of the empire. She rides the first beast which is likely Death (see The Beast (Revelation)), and symbolizes Sin leading to Death. Like all empires of the past, it will fall, as prophesied in the Book of Revelation chapter 18. The Bible reads in portions "Let one with understanding solve the meaning".
>>
>>71247888
Trips of truth
>>
>>71245897
Didn't work out for the aztecs at all..
>>
File: 1455595519835.png (67 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
1455595519835.png
67 KB, 230x230
>>71255476
>>71245686
>>
>>71271888
:O
>>
File: slavgondola.jpg (40 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
slavgondola.jpg
40 KB, 604x453
>>71272041
Why are you not sleeping yet, Béla?
>>
>>71241618
yeah it's all true, but jesus wins in teh end , right guys ???!?
>>
>>71250974
this is quite obviously a theater performance of some kind you absolute fucking retard
>>
File: the_game.jpg (46 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
the_game.jpg
46 KB, 800x533
Reality is just sum of beliefs of all people.
>Dragons don't exist not because they have never been, but because we stopped belive in them.
What is meme magic?
What is placebo?
Why training works?
Why Jesus was on desert for 40 days, without anything to eat?
Why praise kek threads have more doubles than others?
>>
>>71272272
Working on blogposts about how welfare whores literally cause the final happening. Writing is always better at nite. + waiting for happening, István.
>>
File: The Archons.jpg (24 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
The Archons.jpg
24 KB, 320x320
This is an interview with Jay Parker, who is an alleged survivor of Ritual Abuse that was inflicted on him by members of his own family, who are generational dark occultists and have ties with the Dupont family, no less.. It goes in many topics, but Parker explains why these rituals are performed and different methods of mind control.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM8I5PWDSKk

You may or may not beleive him, but run it against what Kathy O'Brian is talking about, what Berkowitz was slowly seeping out in his interviews with Terry, and what was the deal with the Process Chruch.
>>
>>71260538
Yes, start being religious. Find refuge in the good lord. Remember the gets to hell are wide and those who enter it are many. But the gates to eternal life are narrow and those who enter it are few.
>>
>>71271888
>>71271348
did you know during ww2 hitler made a huge blood cult, Just a fun fact, not harming anyone.
>>
File: a mere coincidence.jpg (221 KB, 975x672) Image search: [Google]
a mere coincidence.jpg
221 KB, 975x672
>>71252167
>>
>>71272672

>just a prank of some kind bro
>>
>>71272813
I see. Jó munkát, I'm gonna get some sleep.
>>
>>71273334
Sleep well, pajtás.
>>
>>71241618

This video is blowing my mind.
>>
File: 1434662049736.jpg (83 KB, 500x424) Image search: [Google]
1434662049736.jpg
83 KB, 500x424
What would you suggest for a better time and gods to worship?
>>
>>71273726
How do you quantify scientific advancement?
>>
File: 1413999782202.png (2 MB, 1386x4653) Image search: [Google]
1413999782202.png
2 MB, 1386x4653
>>71273726

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>71245898
yea right, attack on brussel was just a "prank" so people will fight moslems in the street tomorrow
NICE PRANK
https://np.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/4awbxk/whats_happening_on_march_22/
>>
>>71273299
>It's not a prank it's a performance.
>>
>>71274002

Don't get coy, you know that's what your argument essentially amounts to. And that aside, a ritual is, by all accounts a performance.

Why don't you give the sources posted above a glance, instead of trying to defuse unpleasant ideas with semantics.
>>
>>71250830
no, the retarded ones are throwaways and they leave them in the state looney bin covered by taxpayer dime,

they have to uphold a certain ability or are done away with
>>
>>71257538
>Which Elites have the most weirdos rituals ?

the nine dwarves on the hill no doubt
>>
File: 1438494500817.jpg (149 KB, 780x776) Image search: [Google]
1438494500817.jpg
149 KB, 780x776
>>71241618
>columbine was on hitler's birthday
they truly were the greatest edgelords
>>
>Rich fucks have their own special clubs with their own slang, their own memes, and their own god (Moloch)

>Autists have the exact same thing on /pol/ but with Kek

So why is it OK for us but not for them?
>>
File: 1449408852989.jpg (225 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1449408852989.jpg
225 KB, 1000x1000
>The year of light
>The Path of Light declared it as it's year too
Neat, BUMP
>>
>>71276299
because we dont sacrifice little children and throw them into fire just for the lulz
>>
File: Fire in The Sky.jpg (198 KB, 1226x593) Image search: [Google]
Fire in The Sky.jpg
198 KB, 1226x593
Ponder this statement
>>
>>71262328
and of course this post gets ignored
>>
>>71276327
IT LOOKS LIKE A NUCLEAR MUSHROOM CLOUD!
>>
File: 1447725486438.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1447725486438.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Can we summon giant dog girls?
>>
File: tmp_25975kekrises1315608273.jpg (29 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tmp_25975kekrises1315608273.jpg
29 KB, 500x500
>>71241618
Their sacrifices mean naught if they don't get doubles
>>
>>71276961
>because we dont sacrifice little children and throw them into fire just for the lulz

do you have any proof? because der our leaders sacrifice children probably has more value them saying it to scare you than actually doing it which pays nothing, you being scared however is worth quite a bit
>>
File: Tragedyhope.jpg (114 KB, 1280x1886) Image search: [Google]
Tragedyhope.jpg
114 KB, 1280x1886
>>71278376

Oh no, not shitting up the board amidst such high quality threads as "/pol/ btfo"/"why are women so degenerate"/"why do millenials x?". The humanity, will someone think about the quality of the content.

Thanks for the bump, enjoy your stay and pick up a copy of this book on your way out. It has been written by a guy who mentored a member of a political crime family who was the president of the US in the past, and another member of that family is running for president now.
>>
>>71278961

>do you have any proof?

Franklin Cover-Up, Mark Dutroux, Saville and his connetions to the Royals, Kathy O'Brian testimony, Jay Parker's testimony was posted earlier. Maury Terry's interviews with David Berkowitz.
>>
>>71261860
>Don't think elites are in a way smarter than the average /pol/tard, ego, greed, negligence or stupidity can make a real butterfly effect.
This is the true redpill. And it's truly horrifying to think about.

I honestly believe that we may have landed on a 1/100 chance that we didn't destroy the world during the Cold War. There was no logic to that shit.
>>
>>71278961
Fuck off shill.
>>
>>71273044
EVERY TIME
>>
>>71279428

Who needs shills when you have the mass consciousness infected with Positivism and Solipsism.

They do it for free.
>>
>>71278699
>got doubles
nah mayte
>>
If nothing happens I'm going to be really fucking pissed at OP for getting my hopes up.
>>
>>71280294

Don't hype yourself up for an apocalyptic happening. A terrorist attack or a mass shooting is more likely.
>>
File: fc,550x550,white.jpg (34 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
fc,550x550,white.jpg
34 KB, 550x550
>>71242164
>>
>>71241618
Anything could happen since this is the 7th shemita year, otherwise known as a Jubilee year.

Even William White of the IMF admits debt jubilees have been going on since the Sumerians.
>>
>>71274756
fucking leaf btfo
>>
File: 1460347176923.png (54 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1460347176923.png
54 KB, 1600x900
>>71282371
Why did ISIS destroyed the temple of Baal?

Why did the Talibans destroyed the giant budha?

Why do they do this comically evil acts?

They must have a reason.
>>
>>71283887

>Why did ISIS destroyed the temple of Baal?

Out with the Old, in with the New.

>Why do they do this comically evil acts?

They're lowering mass consciousness to a lower vibration of fear, when people get wooden from constant barrage of violence, or get desensesitized, setting up prime ground for secondary psycopathy.

Check out videos of pro-abortionists charging the pro-lifer lines and tell me these people are in a balanced state of consciousness.
>>
>>71283477
I thought last year was the Jubilee.
>>
File: 1457528523473.jpg (104 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
1457528523473.jpg
104 KB, 1200x600
>>71284543
To me this people have a religious-political view of the world, they truly believe their shit, they see their enemies in the same way.

What do they think that western leaders believe?

To me they probably believe they are Baal cultists, it's what you are lead to think if you watch half the videos on this thread.

The temple reproductions are bait.

They are provoking them to do something.
>>
File: why didn't you stop us.jpg (352 KB, 970x914) Image search: [Google]
why didn't you stop us.jpg
352 KB, 970x914
>>71285395

This is what western leaders beleive.
>>
>>71286151
>we are a cabal of near omnipotent and near omniscient entity composed of a conglomerate of master in industry and rulers of nations.
>why didnt you stop us.
Cause you will kill me and my famalam and even if I went lone wolf, what I can do to a hundred men they do to a million regularly. A man can defeat beasts and dragons, but a man cannot beat many men.
>>
File: Perfidious Albion.png (15 KB, 578x290) Image search: [Google]
Perfidious Albion.png
15 KB, 578x290
>>71250395
>>
>>71286660
They want an attempt, not a seige.
The omnipotents seek someone who would undergo any suicide mission regardless of whether or not they think they could win.
>>
>>71279352
yeah but we need hard photographic evidence to blow it wide open, the rest of the shit looks shady as fuck but I think it's set up to look that way, not saying elites don't do horrible shit but you can't fuck them until you have photos thats just how it is.
>>
File: Gnostics on Memes.jpg (230 KB, 901x418) Image search: [Google]
Gnostics on Memes.jpg
230 KB, 901x418
>>71286660

Actually, they only have as much power as we give them, and they know it. That's why since WWII the bulk of the war against us was waged in the consciousness.

Listen to Huxley''s Berkeley speech, it's all laid out there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RX-iUfPJ9I

Also, watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s

Author of this movie isn't nearly as conspiratorial as you could go with discussing Bernays and Wassen, but the general picture is absolutely correct.
>>
>>71286151
If you are one of those, chances are that you want to have the best and the oldest God.

That's Hadad or Ba'al. that's what they worshiped in Babylon and in Gobleki Tepe.

ISIS is very close to Gobleki Tepe, they are going to blow it, and the west is going to do nothing.

Because is more effective as anti-islamic propaganda than terrorist attacks in populated areas.

They are destroying the worlds heritage.
>>
>>71286151
sauce?
>>
>>71286151
They are going to let them destroy Gobleki Tepe.

That's gonna happen, cause is good propaganda.
>>
File: 1451852799416.jpg (167 KB, 665x900) Image search: [Google]
1451852799416.jpg
167 KB, 665x900
>>71287378
>>71287672

Then the only thing left of it would be Graham Hancock's books, which can be vawed off by the golemised populaiton as not worth considering. That's pretty good, actually. More history erased.

These people are good, gotta give em that.

>>71279390
>>71261860

>Don't think elites are in a way smarter than the average /pol/tard

They are actually very smart, since they are schooled in the Trivium since birth, and receive all the perks of education free of conditioning reserved for the goyim. That's why they run circles around us and manage to keep the power differential.

You don't actually beleive that George W. Bush was a stupid and clueless as he appeared to be, do you?
>>
>>71287378
Utter bullshit. Ishtar was worshipped at Babylon along with other gods; Gobekli Tepe is prehistoric so it's impossible to know the name of the diety(ies) that were worshipped there.

Remove your tongue from Graham Hancock's anus and stop parroting idiocy.
>>
File: Soros.jpg (330 KB, 1280x982) Image search: [Google]
Soros.jpg
330 KB, 1280x982
>>71252371
This is really starting to freak me out. I watch some videos and start reading things and I then started to have some really messed up frighting dreams. It seems it is true:

When you look into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche
>>
>>71248005
Doubles dont lie, friend.
>>
>>71272672
Yes its a theater performance at the Bohemian Grove. Its based of a real ritual sacrifice. Now its mostly a tradition passed down from oldfags.
>>
>>71289524
Yes there's a lot of theories and gods, but the fact remains that ISIS is on those territories right now.

And they are currently destroying monuments.

>>71288850
And as he says we are only left with Graham Hancock studies. he's the only one that got time in the site.

http://grahamhancock.com/phorum/read.php?1,357600,357600
>>
>>71273726
Dont blame Christianity, blame the blasphemous Catholic church which is anti Christ.
>>
>>71241618
What about all the other years on that list?
>>
File: The future of Europe.jpg (134 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
The future of Europe.jpg
134 KB, 858x536
>>71290340
The Catholic Church was taken over in the early 20th Century. The last Christian Pope was Pope Saint Pius X. Every pope after him was a freemason.

Pope Pius XII (WW2 Era Pope) was sworn in as a member in Paris when he was the Papal Nuncio.

Pope John XXIII called for Vatican II. This was the formal distruction and desecration of the Catholic Church. What you have now is a church that is run by the jews / freemasons.

The Russian Orthodox Church was taken over in the Bolshevik Revolution around 1917. Almost all its religious were murdered. What was replaced were all KGB stooges and it remains so to this day.

Greek Orthodox Church was taken over as well in the early 20th Century. Not as violent as the Russian Orthodox or as open as the Catholic Church (Vatican II) but more devious then the others. The satanic followers went into the churches of their ancestors to take them over from within.

The Protestant Churches are all under the thumb of the National Council of Churches and the IRS. They are no longer true men of God but keep an eye on those in their flock and report those who are deemed good.

Open your eyes. God will still be with you but it will be harder to find Him because we now live in a time of great disaster and unbelief.
>>
>>71258551
kek
>>
> inb4 >>>/x/, no
YES!
DEMONS ARENT REAL YOU ADULT MANCHILD.
>>
>>71291422
>Baal (/ˈbeJəl/),[1][n 1] properly Ba'al (Ugaritic:
>>
>>71291085
> the catholic church was made up by a couple dudes that were probably smarter than everyone else, and they used that power to control the retarded ppl that would believe that horse shit.

Fixed it for you.
>>
File: 1459026309591.jpg (12 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1459026309591.jpg
12 KB, 300x300
>>71241618
>this thread again
>a hungarian makes this thread every day
>>
>>71291477
> cults are real

Yeah no argument there.

I have 3 little sisters that think they talk to a ghost through a Ouija board. Just cause they believe it doesnt make it true.
>>
>>71291085

>The Russian Orthodox Church was taken over in the Bolshevik Revolution around 1917. Almost all its religious were murdered. What was replaced were all KGB stooges and it remains so to this day.

Now this guy knows what's up. It's hilarioius when i see Russiaboo kids here memeing about how the Orthodoxy is something to look up to.

They bless cars and real estate for money.
>>
File: 1460688947709.jpg (82 KB, 957x960) Image search: [Google]
1460688947709.jpg
82 KB, 957x960
>>71291894
>letting your 3 sisters use a Ouija board
>>
Guys...
Greek Easter is May 1st this year...
What if the ISIS+Turks finally come clean and admit they are in cohorts.. And attack the pure of heart, the builders of the West, the first great society to accept Krystos as saviour...
What if the Mosselmen attack beautiful Greece? What if the Parthenon falls?
Fuckity fuck fuck
>>
>>71291894
But they are willing to use it and it's real for them.

Her fear is real. Terrible the things done by terrified mens.
>>
>>71291701

"We have to wait a couple hundred years for the brutal persecution to stop, but you just wait, we're gonna be rich!!"
>>
>>71291894

>Just cause they believe it doesnt make it true.

Just because you don't beleive in people who beleive in some outlandish things, that doesn't make that untrue.

And they do, and their beleif system make them do really nasty things to people.
>>
>>71241618
Shut the fuck up seriously. After you fags rused me with the 2012 thing and the Sept. 23rd thing just fuck off.
>>
>>71292057
> believing in demons and ghosts

Like seriously I like you guys, but we gotta stop with all this demon and ghost shit.
>>
>>71292044

The faith and traditions of the Orthodox church are uncorrupted, no amount of shitty opportunistic commie scum will change that
>>
File: Vatican II Masonic symbolism.jpg (414 KB, 1562x794) Image search: [Google]
Vatican II Masonic symbolism.jpg
414 KB, 1562x794
>>71292218

>"We have to wait a couple hundred years for the brutal persecution to stop, but you just wait, we're gonna be rich!!"

The people persecuted against weren't Catholics, though. They weren't even fully Christian in the modern sense of the word. They were, for the most part, Gnostics.

Modern Christianity was fully sanctioned by the Emprire, which never ended. And it continued to persecute and eradicate the Gnostics wherever it could find them.
>>
>>71292218
> hi im god. Im gonna make a planet even though I know the future and I already see im going to have to flood it and kill everyone because my angels rebel against me and trick the beings I make into sin.

> Lindseylohanspittingsprite.mp4
>>
File: 1439444422175.jpg (15 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1439444422175.jpg
15 KB, 400x400
>large earthquakes in japan
>earthquakes in Yellowstone
>massive coronal ejection today, causing moderate radio blackouts

>you fags are talking about magic
>>
File: palmyra13.jpg (151 KB, 507x750) Image search: [Google]
palmyra13.jpg
151 KB, 507x750
>>71292426
Do you like symbolism?

This is what they found in the Palmyra temple that was destroyed.
>>
>>71292233
Wow.
>>
File: all seeing eye.jpg (54 KB, 480x431) Image search: [Google]
all seeing eye.jpg
54 KB, 480x431
>>71292290
>whistling past the graveyard

Just because you don't believe in the devil doesn't mean he doesn't exist. You ever wonder what happens to the huge number of missing children every year just in the good olde USA?

As for Ouija Boards only a fool would let that into their house. It opens a gateway into a spiritual dimension. Most people don't close it properly so that doorway still exists and spirits are free to enter and leave at will.

You ever wonder about how certain movie stars and those in the music industry all seem to keep following the same path, same belief, same signs? Doesn't that tell you something?

Look at Three Six Mafia (666) and how they made a binding blood oath and they were successful. Debt was paid when Ricky Dunigan, better known as Lord Infamous, died. There are many other actors and musicians that do the same thing. If it wasn't real they wouldn't be wasting their time doing that.
>>
File: palmyra14.jpg (184 KB, 508x750) Image search: [Google]
palmyra14.jpg
184 KB, 508x750
>>71292946
>>
File: 1460947891123.jpg (43 KB, 512x412) Image search: [Google]
1460947891123.jpg
43 KB, 512x412
>>71292779
>not knowing magic when it's sitting on your cock
>>
>>71293053
Also the amount of occult references in the music industry (lyrics and symbols) is insane. Ex: Mother Mother, Nirvana, Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus, Eminem, etc
>>
Awaken, Yellowstone.
>>
>>71292962

>Mark Dutroux wasn't real
>Franklin Cover up wasn't real
>Process Church wasn't real
>Michael Aquino wasn't real
>Jack Parsons wasn't real

Wow indeed.

I'm not arguing if the things these people beleived in are real, i'm stating that their adherence to beleiving in these things makes them do horrible stuff to people, which is pretty much on record at this point.
>>
>>71292946
Theres no proof of any magical or spiritual shit that cant be explained that is on this earth. According to the bible god used to be really fucking talkative in the past but now he is MIA. You want the ultimate "red pill"?

We were probably a once in a universe (if not ever) happening. There will never be ET contact because we are alone. And that scares alot of ppl so they meed to create meaning in a world where that has bevome standard.
>>
>>71293053
Ok so you're saying humans sacrafice lives to demons? Or demons are killing people? Please answer.
>>
>>71293434

Oh, i see, you're just a Solipsist.
>>
You guys do realize the the beast, the antichrist, the 666 was Caesar Nero, right? Fucking take 3 seconds to analyze Revelations and all your antichrist theories will die.
>>
>>71293098
>Zodiac
nice
>>
File: meca22-800.jpg (91 KB, 600x956) Image search: [Google]
meca22-800.jpg
91 KB, 600x956
>>71293434
Clarke's third law
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

A lighting road is nothing for us, but for people from this cultures it maybe like channeling God.
>>
>>71287004
So take on that transgression and testify against them. They accuse mankind for "waht we have done" but they're guilty of much much more. Point the finger back at them.
>>
>>71293403
> im not arguing if these things ppl believe are real.

Well I am.
These examples you give are people who think they are doing it for a demon or evil spirit. In the real world we call them crazy peoplevwith mental disability.
>>
File: satanism in the music industry.jpg (30 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
satanism in the music industry.jpg
30 KB, 640x360
>>71293341
Yep. It is clear as the nose on their face but many people just don't want to know it. I guess if they fully realized that there IS a spiritual dimension and things like Nephelim existed it would make them uncomfortable. So they want to wall off anything that they don't like.
>>
File: 26965189.jpg (153 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
26965189.jpg
153 KB, 1024x683
>>71293644
Yeah it was very nice, to bad it got blown to tiny dust particles.
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 130x201) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 130x201
>>71242483
Is this Kek in his true form?
>>
>mfw end times are here
YES
YEEES
YEEEEEES
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 87

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.