[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Canadian Nationalism Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 58
File: 1457587382902.png (63 KB, 900x450) Image search: [Google]
1457587382902.png
63 KB, 900x450
Also Canada general thread. Muzzies and changs not welcome.
>>
Ayy reporting
>>
File: Richmond-Chinese-Signs.jpg (245 KB, 432x620) Image search: [Google]
Richmond-Chinese-Signs.jpg
245 KB, 432x620
>>71168233
>>71168376

This shit has to stop.
>>
File: how to canada nationalism.png (30 KB, 900x217) Image search: [Google]
how to canada nationalism.png
30 KB, 900x217
>>71168233
>>
No jews or zios. OP's gone
>>
File: 1459044175539.jpg (1 MB, 3207x1756) Image search: [Google]
1459044175539.jpg
1 MB, 3207x1756
>>71168455
Of course it does. We need to kick those yellow faggots out. I hate it when Americans and Europeans pull their yellow fever bullshit about chinks being good immigrants. They're worse than niggers. As a matter of fact, blacks are my favourite minority because they're the only ones who speak fucking English.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqJR74oSmfM

We need our own loyalist para troops.
>>
>>71168643
I'd keep the girl in the green dress tho
>>
>>71168499
Agreed. Whites and Aboriginals are the only two groups who belong in Canada. Met a chug in Toronto who hated immigrants just as much as I do.
>>
>>71168233

Canada, known for:

>being over apologetic
>playing hockey
>exporting resources
>importing culture

Hmm yeah i sure see why you people would be proud. Canadians have accomplished a lot, must be a jew conspiracy that first generation immigrants leave them in the dust economically and socially

We must protect our snow and timmies on anime imageboards eh, thatll take my mind off people a loser in real life
>>
>>71168774
Do you want to take our aboriginal folk as well, commonwealth bro?
>>
File: canadadiner.png (91 KB, 1217x223) Image search: [Google]
canadadiner.png
91 KB, 1217x223
>tfw most big cities are absolute garbage
>tfw the cultural enrichment is starting to reach towns
>>
>>71168784

Shitskins or kike detected.
>>
>>71168784
Something tells me you can't poo in loo.

Now get the fuck out.
>>
>>71168741
Chinks are smelly, oily, don't speak English, are extremely rude, and stampede like a herd of cattle. Ching chongs are to be purged. The pre- 1980s immigrants might be allowed to stay, since multiculturalism wasn't widespread.
>>
>>71168233
Immigration seriously needs to be cut to zero.
>>
>>71168879
No.
>>71168886
>tfw that comment was written in reply to me
We need to make more of these threads. At least I know there are others who share my pain.
>>
>>71168774
It's a shame a lot of them are misguided though. I was in a flea market with a friend and overheard one talking about the immigration crisis and using the old "well then we should just send all you Europeans back!" meme.
>>
>>71168233
I'm sorry but the place has to balkanise to have a shot at any kind of nationalism.
>>
>>71168994

That Louis Riel reincarnate we call prime minister is going to destroy our British values and population.
>>
>>71168683

Why? Its not like you would join. I bet no a single on of you fucking losers in this thread are part of the Canadian Forces, the RCMP, your local police, or have done anything in your actual life to show loyalty or love to this country.

Youll live and die on imageboards, and so will your ideas.

t. Canadian infantry officer
>>
>>71168455
It needs to stop but it is spreading, I live in Marpole just outside Richmond and it gets more and more chinky every year.
>>
>>71169049
I haven't met a lot of them but the red man seems bro tier. If anything they'll be jealous of the mudslimes for hogging all the welfare.
>>
>>71169090

Awww the defeatist kike sewing discord what a shocker. Filtered.
>>
File: 2016-04-16_19.34.44.jpg (122 KB, 656x470) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-16_19.34.44.jpg
122 KB, 656x470
MCGA
>>
The West needs to break off and join the US
>>
>>71169117
That damn Canada Line's going to be the death of me.
>>
>>71169186
The chugs are useless, I grew up by a reserve, all criminals and alcoholics, the only way to fix them is to take away all their benefits and let them sink or swim, no other way at this point and you can bet that would lead to some tragic stories of those that sunk so no politician will ever do it.
>>
>>71168905
>>71168924

How did you detect me, if it become my income is way higher than that of Canadians living here for generations? Did me living in nice neighborhoods while white Canadians stagnate and waste away in rural shacks give it away? Or was it me having a culture that isn't completely derrived from the US?

No, wait, it was probably me actually signing up to defend the country, its more than 99% of white canada cucks would ever do - what a loser genetic line
>>
>>71169186
I've got a halfie girl as a close friend. Major pothead, but we've managed to instill more libertarian values in her, which is a lot better than the hippy dippy bullshit she was starting to blather on about before.
>>
>>71169318
I actually moved to this area because of the Canada line, that and the fact that the dump is nearby, there is a main road close by and it's directly under flight paths keeps the rent down to a reasonable level.
>>
>>71169441

Your shut a fucking loser its pathetic.

Go outside and take a fucking breather you slimey swarth bucket.
>>
>>71169313

Stop saying the west like its all West Canada. Its just alberta and Saskatchewan talking about such faggotry, BC and the rest of Canada want nothing to do with you losers. Stop pretending that you matter, /pol/ is the only place anyone listens to you prairie fucks
>>
>>71169441

I love how you come here sewing discord and want to be taken seriously.

I'll put it to you this way if it wasn't for the hate crime laws and constant special snow flake protection by the police we would of had you strung up from a light post by the morning time.

My families been in the military since the Boer War m8 so go get fuck;d trying to brag about you serving in the kitchen.
>>
File: 1460588370390.png (749 KB, 855x574) Image search: [Google]
1460588370390.png
749 KB, 855x574
Canadian born and bred baby!

Wish I wasn't down in the States for work though.

We are so lucky to have a leader like Trudeau. Feel sorry for Muricans.
>>
>>71169640

>Go outside
>$600 000 houses in neighborhood
>60% non Canadian, white people live in the smaller townhouses
>Area surrounded by white Canadians living in 150 to 200 000 shitboxes

Feels real good man, on behalf of the immigrants you are welcome for the tax we pay. Cant wait until Alberta runs out of oil so nobody has to pretend we give a shit what the prairies think
>>
>>71169983
>Wish I wasn't down in the States for work though.

Why tho?

Can't you kikes go make a israeli nationalism thread?
>>
File: 1459847081360.jpg (433 KB, 1000x1166) Image search: [Google]
1459847081360.jpg
433 KB, 1000x1166
>>71169681
RARE
>>
>>71170007
>Feels real good man, on behalf of the immigrants you are welcome for the tax we pay. Cant wait until Alberta runs out of oil so nobody has to pretend we give a shit what the prairies think

So your here to try and get one over on people.

Who makes up the ghettos? ohh yeah non whites.

This will turn to war son let me tell you.

Before I go out in this world I will take you fucks with me .
>>
http://www.chch.com/multiple-sexual-assaults-reported-mcmaster-campus/

>african accents
>>
>>71169681
You what the fuck?
>>71169783
Then let them secede, just give me a heads up so I can pre immigrate. Keep your fucking drunk bead niggers and trees and junkies and chinks and seal clubbers and shitty coffee and the fucking frogs and your degenerate debty debt debt province with those "great" lakes and those fucking depressing ass cucks out east. Kill yourself my man
>>
>>71169851

Lol, what delusional world do you live in. If you tried to attack me I have dozens of white friends that would kill you on my behalf, members of my fraternity. An about three dozen infantry soldiers that would lay you out for touching their platoon commander.

Fucking white trash scum, my regiment has the BATTLE HONOR for the Boer war, I'm an immigrant and i carry and represent that honor.

You don't get off 4chan much, do you? You're delusional in thinking its any more than you 20 or so Canada posters making the same thread and replying to eachother. I'd have more white people on my side stringing up you and your family than the number of white people you know
>>
>>71170007
Eventually the public will get fed up. All my friends and family, even strangers I make small talk with hate immigrants. A Canadian Trump will emerge, and he'll become PM too since non- whites don't vote as much. Then we'll finally be rid of the immigrant filth brought to us by Pierre Trudeau.
>>
>>71170447
It's definitely coming, a few years ago you couldn't accuse the chinks publicly of fucking up the realestate market here in Vancouver and now everybody just goes "Fucking Chinese making it unlivable here killing our city." The anger is there and it's just about fully ripened. The funny thing is the minorities don't see it because we're always so nice and polite to their faces, some of them even think we're their friends just because we act civil towards them.
>>
>>71170107

>this will turn to war

Get a load of this 13 year old edgy faggot

You know who is going to take you down? Probably a white cop. You'll be a newstory of a hate filled killer, described as an anti social faggot, and Canadians everywhere will discuss how to stop virgin neckbeards from acting out

>implying you even own or know how to use a weapon

HA. Pussy
>>
>>71170439
>Lol, what delusional world do you live in. If you tried to attack me I have dozens of white friends that would kill you on my behalf, members of my fraternity. An about three dozen infantry soldiers that would lay you out for touching their platoon commander.
>Fucking white trash scum, my regiment has the BATTLE HONOR for the Boer war, I'm an immigrant and i carry and represent that honor.
>You don't get off 4chan much, do you? You're delusional in thinking its any more than you 20 or so Canada posters making the same thread and replying to eachother. I'd have more white people on my side stringing up you and your family than the number of white people you know

The delusion is fucking strong over here.

Im down talking to some Sihk who thinks he can talk like this.

Dude any time any place..I;d pull your tongue through your fucking throat you rag headed fuck.

Plus if your actually in the forces i'm alot closer than you think turban wearing cow piss guzzler.
>>
http://strawpoll.me/7393520

kek
>>
What ever happened to that canadian national party bs that was being posted here a few weeks ago? I gave them my email and Skype and didn't hear back.
Tfw national party doesn't even want you
>>
>>71170118
how dare you accuse these doctors and engineers

they are good boys
>>
>>71170654

So you shit skins come on here to do what?

Provoke real Canadians into attacking people?

This is a nationalism thread and all you have done is reaffirm why we need to genocide the non whites.

Please keep contributing to this.

Like I told your hindu faggot friend any time any place.
>>
>>71170144

Your paragraph, which read like a 13 year old trying to string together insults, also described the only part of Canada that produces anything other than oil or wheat. Ie the only relevant parts of Canada

And no, they cant leave, that oil and uranium belongs to Canada and we will kill you prairie faggots if you ever hint at leaving with it. They did it with Quebec, it can happen to you
>>
>>71170652
I live in Toronto and I used to work at Sears. The public hate started a few years back. My co workers were a few whites, a 3rd gen Chinese girl, a couple chinks and a couple Arabs. Us whites and the western Asian always discussed how awful immigrant customers were, and how the immigrant co-workers were smelly and rude. Immigrants think we're all libshits since we have to put up with them in public but even the sweetest of souls hates them in private.
>>
I'm bumping this thread.

The shit skins are filtered lets actually talk about real Canadians.
>>
The fact is the the Canadian Supreme Court rules Canada. They just declared that those half-breed Metis are now full status Injuns and declared that one person must be forced to kill another person if its demanded.

Not to mention that there are more than enough Muslims in Canada to take full political control through breeding by the end of the century.
>>
>>71170988
Where do you live? Quebec? Ive been working on my Chris benoit tribute what time do you usually fall asleep? Youre not white and probably like high taxes. Eat shit jungle nuts
>>
>>71170447

>I hang out with and am related to lowlife, uneducated, white trash prairie scum
>My opinion reflects Canada

Lol no. Your family and friends may even nod when you leave the basement to preach about the jews, but the don't say a word of it outside. Other white people would shut them up

You, your family, and your friends are low life low income low education low class trash. Excuse me as I dismiss all of you without thought
>>
>>71171220
>Not to mention that there are more than enough Muslims in Canada to take full political control through breeding by the end of the century

a literal demographic time bomb
>>
>>71171225

These shit skins don't have a clue about the hate which is coming their way.

They think because some white boys talk to them nicely and have to be courteous makes us soft or on their side.

Lmao couldn't be farther from the truth.

There is a large part of the pop just waiting for the cleansing.
>>
>>71170447
>he still has hope
It's over, mate. I'm sorry. The establishment will get it's way, white people are to be eradicated.

I had all my hopes in Brexit, I thought like you, but people are so fucking stupid. Government spends £8m on leaflets to send to each home explaining the benefits of staying in. It's bullshit. Polls show remain winning. You're not going to out vote minorities, women, and the guys who want to impress and are influenced by those women.

It's over. We will be replaced by a society that values it's traditions.
>>
>>71171318

Your agenda is so fucking obvious.

GIve me a meet up spot bud/

Ill fucking ruin your life.
>>
>>71170652

No, its just you fags talking to other fags, who echo the sentiment to other fags, while people that aren't complete losers feel no anger.

Angry white trash is universally dismissed and swept under the rug, don't think you're special Dylan.
>>
>>71169441
>You have to go back
>>
File: 2000px-Flag_of_Alberta.svg.png (105 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Flag_of_Alberta.svg.png
105 KB, 2000x1000
Alberta will succeed and leave the rest of you faggots to drown in the liberal cuckoldry that you've created
>>
Think about this as well.

What happens when Europe goes Syria writ large?

Trudeau will send in our Military to kill the white people in Europe to save the Muslims. It won't be chinks and muslims doing the fighting either.
>>
>>71171318
>>
OLA will be there with you.

Us farm boys will fight tooth and nail for our land.

>>71171636

Captcha:Sparta way
>>
File: b'arby.png (107 KB, 498x467) Image search: [Google]
b'arby.png
107 KB, 498x467
>>71169681
already had this one
>>
File: 1455162458896.jpg (42 KB, 510x525) Image search: [Google]
1455162458896.jpg
42 KB, 510x525
>>71171468
Oh sir I didn't realize how right you were. I'm so very sorry.
>>
>>71170720

Hahaha, you're fucking adorable. Stay loser, white trash fagboy. Being mad at immigrants wont make your family less garbage or your genetics less of a mess. Nor will it stop me from being friends with dozens of white dudes who would slap you around for saying something like that to me.

An immigrant with more white friends or lovers than the # of white people your trash 4chan ass even knows
>>
Has the queen condoned this thread?
>>
>>71171837
>family less garbage or your genetics less of a mess.

Dude you do realize your a shit skin right.

You get special preference, it's not you being better.

We lowered the playing field so you could even compete.

Like I said meet me somewhere I'm in Ontario.
>>
>>71170920

You're a bunch of edgy 13 year old nothings, your thread will be desecrated at the same rate as your women. Steadily and with no resistance, except for by keyboard warriors

>any time, any place

Oh lawd its like a middle school youtube thread.
>>
>my high school graduating class
>most successful white kid manages a Canadian Tire
>most successful asian is a doctor
hmm
>>
File: 22.jpg (519 KB, 2000x1061) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
519 KB, 2000x1061
>>71168233
The only true nationnalist movement in canada , want to separate from cucknada lol
>>
I listen to the local Chinese radio show at work, I guess they have no idea what is coming their way.
>>
>>71172036

Still waiting mister ubermensch.

Id tear your turban off and strangle you with it.

You will see soon enough when the ops start.
>>
>>71168233
Does Canada want to take in tall blue-eyed fair-haired males?
I need an escape plan for when my dangerously cucked neighbours start leeking.
Being sandwiched between Germoney and Swedistan is bullshit
>>
This thread has brought out all the A LEAF shitposter in their true form.
>>
>>71172256

We do.

Our treasonous government does not.
>>
>>71171005

>white trash works retail
>complains that first generation immigrants are also in retail

This whole thread is a lack of surprise. Your grandparents were shit, your parents were shit, and their shit child works retail. Congrats white people, a three generation head start and all youve managed to do is get your kids to minimum wage while immigrants surpass your entire culture within a generation

>muh payback

What payback? Not all white people are losers, you delusional faggots think those people are on your side? No, you white trash are hated across the spectrum
>>
File: 1440685755349.jpg (272 KB, 736x1124) Image search: [Google]
1440685755349.jpg
272 KB, 736x1124
Dirtbiking, guncrazy white trash reporting in.

You won't have nationalism as long as you keep moderating your message all the time like the brits do.

The day we start choking non-white businesses to death is the day we take things seriously.

That's what it is.
>>
>>71168643
Is that picture from Canada?
Haha what the fuck, I didn't know you guys we're flooded with gooks. Why do they even come to Canada?
>>
>>71172386
What country are you from?
>>
>>71172430
>I didn't know you guys we're flooded with gooks.

Yes we are.
>>
File: 1451921346377.png (149 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1451921346377.png
149 KB, 396x385
Canada threads are so comfy.
You guys funpost almost as much as ausbongs
>>
>>71172386

You keep talking shit about us.

Where are you from?
>>
>>71171225
>>71171377

You losers dont have a clue how unimpressive you sound. It's really fucking cute actually, considering both of you will probably be killed by a white cop some day

Fucking sandniggers. Get a job and stop mooching off my tax dollar you syrupy white trash fucks. And tell your sister Brittany and Megan and whatever white rural whores we used to give the dick in highschool that they are free to call.
>>
>>71172656

>>
>>71172386
That was 10 years ago, I'm an electrician. My grandfather fought in WWII, if not for him you wouldn't be here.
>>
>>71172688
hes baiting m8
>>
>>71172416
No. A revolution that starts in violence, ends in violence.
>>
>>71169681

How did you do that
>>
>>71172791

Yeah well its fucking annoying as shit.

Every time these threads come around it;s the same brown faggots talking shit.
>>
>>71172838

It's Bermuda..
>>
>>71171447

Lol. You're so 13

Ok, 305 Richmond street London Ontario. Ill let my 50 fraternity brothers know someone wants to fight me there for being an immigrant. I've got a few eastern euro bros that would love to shit down your neck prarie fag

But you wont do shit, go to bed you're in middle school
>>
>>71172821
haha gay
>>
>>71172864
you need to ignore it hell im brown and I hate immigrants more than the people I live around
>>
>>71172935

Nice doctors office...

You have been avoiding this question like a bath.
>>
>>71172935

You do realize London is Hells Angel country right..
>>
>>71172430
Because we let them. However, not all is lost. In BC we were smart about it. We essentially gave them a river delta community called Richmond.

It is very likely in the event of a 6.8+ quake that the entire thing will shake apart and sink into the river.

Hehehehe. SIlly chinks.
>>
>>71172430
>Why do they even come to Canada?
Because once you let one in, they all come in.

At least they keep to their own ghetto, but the problem is that that ghetto is downtown Toronto.
>>
>>71173110
>>71173140
Is it because the government has a hard on for them, sort of like Sweden and Germany regarding muslims?
Or did they all just decide that Canada was the shit and invaded you?
>>
>>71173036
Hahahahahah disability center how are disabilities real nigga like just walk just drop the crutches
>>
>>71172386
KEK i own my own company.

In all honesty though, your people are a fucking liability. Immigrants since 89 cost the Canadian taxpayer nearly 20 billion a year.

Oh whats that chang? You grift our tax system and fear audits above all else here?

Could you imagine how fucking funny its going to be when a pro-white government steps in and actually looks at the tax records?

You guys are going to be BTFO financially. Pay your fucking taxes and take the Bus you can't fucking drive.
>>
>>71173251
>Or did they all just decide that Canada was the shit and invaded you?
Pretty much, coupled with ineffective governance. We have the same problem with Indians in Brampton.
>>
>>71171951

LOL you're worse than niggers.

>muh Canadian bix nude pride, we r kangz the immigrants r keepin us down

You fucking idiot, your parents and the garbage that surround you know nothing about raising families or capital, thats why immigrants have ammassed 3x the wealth in one decade as you could do in 3 generations

>bu bu bu immigrantz guvernmen keepin us down

In typical snow nigger fashion

>Wher u ill fite you

Lol no you wont. Stay pleb, if you ever came near me Id call the police so a white cop could put down your feral snownigger ass.
>>
>>71172969
Sikh?
>>
>>71173370

Still won't mention where he is from...
>>
>>71172209

Reported for making threats and trying to find out where I live

Weirdly common behavior for you 4chan snow niggers. Such disruptive and vile behavior, no wonder Canada is leaving you and your people in the dust to fend for themselves.
>>
>>71173069
Most of the country is Hells Angels country.
>>
>>71173321
Haha, that's so odd to me. We don't have any chinks here.
Like maybe a few thousand spread out over the country, but I never see any.
>>
>>71173251
Canada was great before we let everyone in to bankrupt us and mooch our healthcare system into the dirt.

There is a reason shitskins and chinks move to white countries. We do Civilization better than anyone else.
>>
>>71173443
From sri lanka hindu by birth but skeptical theist now
>>
>>71173514

Ok you you swarthy fucks still avoid the question on where your from.

I know the one pretending to be an officer is a sihk but you let me guess....chink?
>>
>>71173566
I know man. I'm Irish, and I thought Dublin was bad until I came here. It's like being in downtown Beijing or Delhi in places
>>
>>71172864

Every thread on /pol/ is you 10 or so Canadian snowniggers talking shit. IDs chance with every thread so you think there's a bunch of you, and you're all fucking losers so social contact doesn't show you that your echochamber isnt public opinion.

>>71172969

Dun be stupid
>>
>>71173769

Still avoiding the question...
>>
>>71173769
>Dun be stupid

what are you talking about? I came her with my family in the 90s and seen the other immigrants turn areas into ethnic ghettos where they cant speak English and commit crimes,
>>
>>71173735

Anything is better than a snow nigger.
>>
>>71173912

AHAHAHA

A FUCKING WHITE MALE.
>>
>>71173946
hes either a shill or some kike
>>
File: 1366080131942.jpg (49 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
1366080131942.jpg
49 KB, 576x432
I'll just leave this here
>>
>>71173514
Dipshit, its because Canada is now controlled by a Jewish Proxy that wants us all dead.

Good thing we have more arms per capita than the US. Soon shitskin soon.
>>
File: 1396070131942.jpg (65 KB, 638x315) Image search: [Google]
1396070131942.jpg
65 KB, 638x315
Canada sucks multicultural cocks
>>
>>71174088

Oh for sure.

The one who proclaims he is an officer, says he is sikh.

The other one is most likely his buddy.

It's just funny because they literally repeat the same shit every thread.
>>
>>71173912
Then why are you here?
>>
>>71173883

You're thinking that you can level with these people and discuss the same problems in a civil way. No

These aren't the same white people you see and are friends with, the same way your black friend isnt from southside Chicago.

These are snow niggers you are talking to, vile dumb trash exists everywhere and this is the bottom tier of canadian society. The bottom 5% of garbage genetics mixed with shit upbringing that produces a snow nigger.

Do not give them ground or attempt to engage them like a civilized person, they exist only to be laughed at an occasionally thrown in jail
>>
>>71173699
Hindu eh? Ever eat any cow shit? Genuinely curious not trying to be an asshole.
>>
When i first came on this board i had no idea what canada was like.
Then i heard of your prime minister, i never troll Canadians about this because i feel so bloody sorry for you guys. I hope your country can bounce back from this liberal invasion.
>>
File: 1364070131942.jpg (29 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
1364070131942.jpg
29 KB, 620x350
>>
>>71174254
>back off government
>and we ordered 2 buckets of chicken can you pay lol
>and grab some oil were having a fish fry
>and whiskey
>and ignore Marlene she was bloody and sleeping when I got here
>>
>>71174282
Because his shitskin country collapsed and he knows his people are worthless. We were just stupid enough to buy into the egalitarian nonsense and thought they would grow the fuck up once they got here.

We were wrong. We must rectify our mistake.
>>
O CANADA
>>
>>71174430

It's a hell of a sight when the one beacon of sanity in this thread is coming from a Aussie...

I swear all the western nation flags talking shit are just shit skins or kikes living in those countries.
>>
File: 1341531342847.jpg (56 KB, 640x370) Image search: [Google]
1341531342847.jpg
56 KB, 640x370
Keep going?
>>
File: 1451436768497.png (417 KB, 500x671) Image search: [Google]
1451436768497.png
417 KB, 500x671
>>71174281
its definitely a kike or a low chance troll

>>71174295
Yeah they are im friends with people that browse /pol/ and share the same ideas, I would never throw somebody in jail for these ideas not even yours. That leads me to assume youre jewish.
>>
>>71174282

Because not all Canadians are snow niggers. Again, i have more white friends than most of you losers actually have friends. Im here to piss over the illusion that /pol/ gives you that your opinion is somehow gathering steam. No, canada still pisses on you snow niggers, and most white Canadians would side with me in a fight over you.

Your own population despises you people, just kill yourselves
>>
>>71174254

Thats a OLA sign. Not a drunken injun sign.
>>
>>71174546

You talk all this shit but still have avoided my question on what country you came from.

JUST ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION IF YOUR SO UBERMENSCH YA SWARTHY FUCK.
>>
Who /Manitoba/ here?

What's the party to vote for on Tuesday? PC seems like the obvious choice but surely there has to be something better
>>
File: Ocanada.jpg (115 KB, 449x341) Image search: [Google]
Ocanada.jpg
115 KB, 449x341
g20
>>
>>71171468
So left this board to go run a few errands and I don't usually respond to trolls but you seem to be projecting a whole lot, "Everybody that dislikes me and my kind are this sad stereotype." but we aren't, I'm solidly middle class with a good career, the people I talk to tend to be in the same demographic and the hate and anger is there, you just don't see it because one nobody is going to go up to your face and tell you because then the internet lynch mob will come for them and they'll lose their job and two you've insulated yourself with like minded individuals making you think you're part of the majority.
>>
>>71174521
Nah man it is white aussies that shitpost too.
I'm half british so i enjoy being serious.
You should come to Australia how we are on this baord is how it is in real life here in every profession, that is why we never excel at anything.
>>
>>71174687

/ontario/ here
>>
File: 1455363134727.png (226 KB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
1455363134727.png
226 KB, 4500x4334
>>71171225
>Chris benoit tribute
>>
Can you teach me some cool Canada facts and what nationalism is like up there? My best friend is Canadian but he's mostly ignorant of politics so he's a terrible person to ask.
>>
>>71174725

I love aussies.

Raised on AC/DC and a good ole hell raising whiskey fuelled good time.
>>
>>71171684
Chip away the Vancouver area and you may just be right
>>
>>71174811
yeah man old school Aussie values are fucking great, you'll meet a lot of sick cunts here, but you will also meet so many fuckheads.
>>
lol im showing the lads in /balt/ + /ausnz/ this thread, it's so fucking pathetic lmao

>a fucking leaf
>>
Hello, I'm a citizen of Canada born and raised here named Mohamed.

I see white people as being no different from myself, the Asians, or almost anyone else in this country.

We're all immigrants, and it's hilarious that you think you're "more Canadian" than the rest of us. The only people who are really "more Canadian" than the rest of us are the Natives.

>>71168643
There's a lot of good dispensaries in that area around Kensington Market.

>>71168905
>>71168924
>>71171583
>>71169851
>>71169640
>>71170107
It's hilarious because it's true.

White people have barely done fuck all with Canada in this day and age. If you guys are going to spout all this nationalist bullshit (which is nonsense, you're not a nationalist, you're just a racist; you don't give a single fuck about Canada at all, you just hate everyone who isn't white), at the very least you guys should realize that Canada is the way it is because the immigrants who come here actually establish themselves.

There's a reason why Vancouver is literally full of rich asians who are living like cosmopolitans while white people complain about "losing their country" on the internet.

We made your country better. We gave you a larger workforce. And guess what: you're immigrants too!

I love these threads!
>>
File: 1451440476156.jpg (854 KB, 1200x810) Image search: [Google]
1451440476156.jpg
854 KB, 1200x810
>>71175113
Why are you changing IPS and spaming this thread
>>
>>71174658
it doesn't matter, he could be from Somalia, Saudi Arabia or India or Pakistan or whatever

He's still right and you're still wrong.

>>71175265
>white people are still this unaware of how much of a minority they are in Canada
>>
File: 1459830805966.jpg (42 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1459830805966.jpg
42 KB, 413x395
>>71175265
yeah that must be it you tinfoil faggot
>>
>>71171636
secede**
>>
File: 1450851640774.jpg (149 KB, 1600x1243) Image search: [Google]
1450851640774.jpg
149 KB, 1600x1243
>>71175328
except Im not white, im Sri Lankan
>>
File: 1451424213736.jpg (39 KB, 551x353) Image search: [Google]
1451424213736.jpg
39 KB, 551x353
>>71175437
>mfw a jew is this mad
>>
>>71175265

Lol, are you triggered that your safe space has been violated?

NigCanada is right, you people arent nationalists. Nationalists love and care about their country, you snow niggers have done nothing for Canada. Now that other people are showing up and making this country great and promoting its western values, suddenly you bitches squeel like vermin about

>muh white pride

As Canada leaves you in the dust
>>
>>71174884
He now, some of us Vancouverites are alright, at least let me out before you chip it off.
>>
>>71175528
There are no white countries in the world
>>
>>71174546
>he thinks I'm white
You don't integrate at all do you? Yall immigrants don't even smoke bingo. Our shit posters arent white buddy. Whites are aggressive. With the new law that passed I'm status treaty, drunks shit post. You do the math
>>71174687
I would've voted MB party but theyre not in my riding. My local PC candidate is a bretty cool guy in my new development. Told us to come for a beer before i knew who he was.
>>
File: max keeble.jpg (295 KB, 1000x1409) Image search: [Google]
max keeble.jpg
295 KB, 1000x1409
>>71175528
see
>>71175491
>>
>>71175113
>>71175437
>>71175528

Like I said your time will come.

There is not point in me talking about it.

The plans are made.

You fucks will see.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 640x345) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 640x345
>>71168233
We love you too, Leaf.
>>
Hello, I'm the last of the heterosexual, White English males here in Montreal. Today I saw a poster that read "my beauty isn't an invitation" - obviously directed to males because we need to be told "not to rape". I ripped that poster down in front of everyone. Nobody stopped me. Feels good.
>>
File: canada diversity.jpg (52 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
canada diversity.jpg
52 KB, 620x465
>>71175528
Literally this.

This thread is not a Canadian Nationalist thread. Even if they have inherited wealth from their parents and grandparents who were Canadians, they've clearly not taken advantage of this at all if they find themselves shitposting about Canadian immigration on 4chan. These people obviously hate Canada because not only have they never done shit to make Canada better, they oppose the people who are actually adding to Canada.

Might as while re-title the thread "Anti-Canada General".

>>71175690
Yes you will see this country get filled by the best and brightest all the world while the worst and dumbest like yourself die out into irrelevance.

I love Canada!
>>
>>71175491
no, you're a fucking clueless retard that still thinks this is some sort of nationalist thread. it's a white power thread, OP and the like would sting your stupid brown ass up if given the chance no matter how much you agreed with them. that's what the other anon was trying to tell you earlier.

>>71175525
>le jew meme xDDDD
>>
>>71175113
>immigrants and whites are equally Canadian
lmao. Ask anyone around the world "What does a Canadian look like?" and they'll describe a white person.
>>
>>71175690
lol ok roleplaying fag
>>
File: LoveYou2Fam.jpg (47 KB, 540x393) Image search: [Google]
LoveYou2Fam.jpg
47 KB, 540x393
>>71175696
We know.
>>
File: 1458759432976.png (381 KB, 499x671) Image search: [Google]
1458759432976.png
381 KB, 499x671
>>71175782
Confirmed without a doubt jewish, youre easy to find
>>
>>71168233
>Canadian nationalism thread
>OP image has another nations flag on the Canadian flag indicating they are not a nation but a part of another nation
>>
>>71175113
>We made your country better
You came to our country because it was better than yours and white people created the country. Also, you can't say that the Chinese people who live in China-town and barely know English are just as Canadian as us, because they have no respect for the country. They should either assimilate or go back to their own country.
>>
>>71175982
>>71175833
>>71175782

My point has been crossed all there is now is retaliations.
>>
>>71175646

Not our fault, Canada and the US can stay white (Europe is a lost cause) but you white people don't have babies and breed.

How is it, in any way, our fault that you are all waiting until 30+ to have one child? I don't want North America to be non white majority, but it's inevitable if you don't correct your culture and your children. At this rate any population with a birth rate higher than 2.0 will overtake you, up your damn birthrate instead of compaining about immigrants that make up less than 5% of the population.
>>
File: image.jpg (159 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159 KB, 640x427
>>71175849
:^)
>>
the only people ruining Canada are the regressive retards ITT.

>baww immigrants are ruining muh countryyyy

Meanwhile they're getting jobs, having families and working to support the country because they believe for what it stands in, a peaceful refuge where people can live together freely and enjoy the rights and freedoms laid out in the charter.
>>
>patel and chang outbreeding whites
>tyrone stealing stealing our women
>all relevant universities and cities getting colonized by asians

we lost. not even mad
>>
>>71175578
I'm from one of the few waspy areas in Ontario so I know how you feel, but we have to be realistic here. Can't fret over every egg
>>
>>71176062
Ignoring your racist unfounded beliefs about Asians, yes people from all around the world come from awful countries, integrate into Canada and contribute to it. This has been happening since before your parents were even born, and it will never stop happening. If you don't like it, you should leave Canada.

>>71175792
And they'd be wrong. This pic >>71175777 is an accurate description of what Canadians look like.

You're an immigrant too. If you don't like being in an immigrant nation, go back to whatever culturally homogenous country you came from.

This proud Canadian serves as our Minister of Defence.

What have YOU done for your country lately?
>>
>>71175982
The Red Ensign was our flag. As a matter of fact, they're still part of our provincial flags. The Red Ensign is still flown across Canada. It's like saying that the Union Jack isn't British because it's a mixture of Scottish, Irish, and English. Not to mention the native inhabitants of England were the Welsh and their fellow Brits before the Saxons and other various tribes came in.

You clearly don't know a thing about flags, or history for that matter.
>>
>>71175690

Reported to CSIS and mods.
>>
>>71168455
looking into moving to vancouver. gonna blanda that place up
>>
>>71176077
A country without union is a country without spirit. And a country without spirit brings no success or encouragement to better the country.
>>
>>71169570
metis girls are hnnnnnng
>>
>>71176203
you know before the immigration act was signed canada was 95% white.

I know you want to call this place home because you are ashamed of your real heritage but we all can't have nice things.
>>
>>71176218

Doesn;t matter.
>>
I still don't think I really understand what Canadian nationalism is like. I mean I get what US nationalism or the various European nationalist movements are like but what kind of people do Canadian nationalists admire? What symbols do they use? What Canadian heroes do they revere? I'm not trying to be rude I'm just legitly curious. It seems to be a rather undiscussed type of nationalism.
>>
>>71168774
If you exclude Changs, after abusing their workforce, you need to part with the Transpacific Railway.
>>
>>71176218

It;s not just me.

We have cells out here bud.

You can;t stop us all.
>>
>>71176217
Go suck youre queen's dick you fag
>>
>>71176062

No, Britain created a country. The US created an even better country below it

The fuck did you guys do? Play in the snow for 50 years, give the US some hockey players (cuckd at your own sport by your own players loool), and now 60 years later you complain about immigrants in a nation that you have done NOTHING for.

You didn't help build this nation, you're not going to have a say in where it goes. The US and Britain deserve more credit for Canada than actual Canadians
>>
>>71176069

Stop roleplaying and go to bed, you little faggot
>>
>>71176429
Canadian nationalists are a rarity. Most Canadians, even those who think of themselves as "right wing" are actually very Liberal in their politics and ideology. Some of the most progressive/Communist cities in North America are found in Canada - Montreal and Toronto. It's really sad. That being said, we have a very SMALL population and a LOT of space. Most Canadians don't live in big cities or anything. There's too much freedom, so we take it for granted.

I've got nationalist friends around Canada and Quebec, but we don't go parading or fly flags (except our national flag, or the Red Ensign). That's really about it. It's a quiet place.
>>
File: Would Bang.jpg (13 KB, 220x293) Image search: [Google]
Would Bang.jpg
13 KB, 220x293
>>71175113
Great shitpost mate.
If not, I need to correct you.
Who built the country?
British loyalists and American immigrants.
It wasn't till this cunt came along and let you faggots in. EVERYTHING WAS ALREADY BUILT FOR YOU, BY WHITES YOU MORON!
>>
>>71176203
mm yeah, I love going to a store in china town to buy something and barely being able to communicate with the clerk. Also, not everyone who immigrates here works to contribute to the country, I know my grandparents that immigrated from Spain found work to make money, nothing else. I think most people are selfish nowadays as well, though (regardless of race). Really, if white people were actually nationalistic then lot's of the points here would have some truth to them, but sadly very few people are actually nationalists here.
>>
>>71176437
99% of changs are recent immigrants.
>>
>>71176429
You know. Doug and Bob. We drink blue and talk about our "space program." No one bugs us like India because we have sanitation standards. Canadians are Kang tier rl idiots. We had 3 main cultures until Trudy Sr gave us the leaf of inclusivit +1. Now we wait
>>71176460
I don't like the immigrants but youre acting like an unhinged sperg. Get a hold of your self
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 736x736
Guys check out this new Trump video "The Evolution of Donald J Trump" it's super short and its good. Wach it now!.................
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ofZsphTPf-U
>>
>>71176700
>Most Canadians, even those who think of themselves as "right wing" are actually very Liberal in their politics and ideology.

You need to distinguish between "Liberal" and "liberal", though. Here on the Atlantic coast most people voted Liberal for tribal reasons, but our society is still the target of mainstream media hostility for being "too white" and "too racist". The fact is that people down here haven't voted for more refugees or more multiculturalism but are still stuck in a vision of Canada's political parties as they were before the 1960s, when the Grits were looking out for the little fella. And they can't seem to update their mindsets to adjust to the 21st century.
>>
>>71176700
I just can't help but wonder because I feel like US nationalism is more solidified. We got our flags, various cultures, and people we admire like the Founding Fathers, Andrew Jackson, James K, Polk, the Confederates, Theodore Roosevelt, and such. It just seems like Canadian nationalists show much interest in their own history, symbols, or culture or at least don't express it as much as Americans or Europeans.
>>
File: certificate of canuckitude.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1362) Image search: [Google]
certificate of canuckitude.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1362
>>71176754
As a civil engineer who's actually helped design buildings in this country, no, everything was not already built for me. My father and I built part of this country, and he was in Canada before Trudeau. And even if he wasn't, it still doesn't matter. You ignore the fact that immigrants still contribute to this country. There are construction companies in southern Ontario now founded entirely by Indian immigrants, how can you say they're not helping to build Canada?

Yet again you prove this is not a Canadian Nationalism Thread. You and the people who think like you obviously hate Canada, and hate Canada becoming a stronger country or becoming more developed.

>>71176784
Chinatown malls are meant to be easier shopping for people who speak Mandarin/Cantonese as a first language, even I don't go there, what's the point? Maybe you should shop elsewhere.

>>71176395
My parents were Canadians far before this act was written into Legislature. I see the immigration of your parents as no different from mine, are you ashamed of your heritage? Maybe you should think before you throw out such silly proposals. And Canada has only become a better place to live as a result of the integration of immigrants.

Honestly I get the complaints in America about immigration: Mexicans actually just flood in illegally and commit crimes, don't even pay taxes, work for less than minimum wage untaxed, etc. But there's basically nothing to complain about in Canada: people come in legally, pay taxes, buy and own property, contribute to the country, etc. These tons of Chinese and Indians are not just coming in killing, raping and robbing people, and if they're more employable than you are then guess what: you just have to do better!

Again, this is not a Canadian Nationalism thread. You people hate people who contribute to Canada, therefore you're Anti-Canadians.

Really, you guys effectively prove that I'm more of a nationalist Canadian than you are when you start threads like this.
>>
>>71171396
Kike detected, you think playing a defeatest will actually sway anyone?

Kill yourself
>>
>>71177228
We aren't allowed to because the SJWs and mud people would freak out. Trudeau even said we need to get rid of distinct national identity in favour of multiculturalism.
>>
>>71176323

Agreed. My parents came here broke, insisted I grow up here, and 22 years later they are renting out properties to one italian, one black, and two white families. And they all fucking love my parents, because my parents have always bent over backwards to give these people extra time to pay rent when they are in financial trouble.

And their son commands an infantry platoon in the Canadian military, is politically active, and is moving towards a career in the canadian investment sector.

And then a couple low class scum post on here "muh white Canada", I just post here from time to time to let them know that their echo chamber is incorrect. Do you see how angry they get? Do you think anyone who has been challenged on their opinion before would get that angry? These are just a bunch of 13 year old edgelords playing at nationalism, they haven't done anything for Canada irl and in reality they don't give a damn about it.

Half of you faggots want west Canada to split off, what a pathetic excuse for a nationalism thread
>>
>>71168499
Went to high school with a couple natives who from Kuujjuaq (to Montreal). They were actually really good people, had respect for us and hated all the shit skins.. Wish we had Natives around us instead of pakis..
>>
>>71177272
based multiculturalbro
>>
>>71168233
Reminder that every immigrant since 89 cost us 23 billion dollars a year.

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/immigrants-cost-23b-a-year-fraser-institute-report
>>
>>71177272
>Honestly I get the complaints in America about immigration: Mexicans actually just flood in illegally and commit crimes, don't even pay taxes, work for less than minimum wage untaxed, etc. But there's basically nothing to complain about in Canada: people come in legally, pay taxes, buy and own property, contribute to the country, etc. These tons of Chinese and Indians are not just coming in killing, raping and robbing people, and if they're more employable than you are then guess what: you just have to do better!

Your time will come.

The stars have already aligned.

Your fate is sealed.

RWDS will be on guard for thee.
>>
>>71177272
I'd like to remind all the whites and shitskins that the jews are still the enemy... So let's not get crazy.
>>
>>71177272
The immigrants aren't Canadian because they don't act like Canadians. They don't speak English, they're more loyal to their country of birth than to Canada, they don't care about our history or culture.
>>
>>71176618
That has nothing to do with anything I said. The fact that you're Canadian and shit talking your country so much is a clear sign of a cuck, cuck. And the people who came to Canada (i.e. Canadians) built the country, so it is, in fact, our country.
>>
>>71177272
TFWs are the main complaint. It kept the racist tag at bay for harper and hurt us all. Don't act like its 100% ok. It's definitely not end times shit but it's not sunshine and lollipops either
>>
>>71177425
Only person looking about ready to explode with anger here is you Ahmed.
>>
>>71177387

>its the gubernments fault
>coloured peoples keepin whitey down
>we need more time.for developin dem culturess
>we wuz leafs n shiet

God you snow niggers are the worst
>>
>>71177708
>The fact that you're Canadian

The guy is a shit skin he is not Canadian.

Robert Borden would of shipped this faggot back.
>>
>>71169090
I'm going in for bmq next month
>>
>>71177828
>The guy is a shit skin he is not Canadian.

"Canadian" isn't an ethnicity or a race you mong. Same with "American." You're not a nationalist, you are an ethnocentrist.
>>
>>71177792
& for the record mr shitskin.

You may be smart enough to be an engineer.
But your race is still dogshit.

Much the same, my iq is 125, 10 pts higher than most jews. But my race is still shit.
>>
>>71177792
>Strawman: the post

Pathetic.
>>
> The signs of awakening are sprouting up across the Northwest and no more so than amongst the two-fisted farmers and ranchers – a class of our people who have been hit especially hard by the filthy lying Jews and their parasitical usury system. From the beginning of this Nation to the present, the yeoman farmer has been a symbol of the Aryan work ethic and living monument to masculinity.
>>
>>71177988
People alive of english and french descent when Canada earned Independence.
Thats being Canadian.
>>
>>71177988

While debating the 1885 Electoral Franchise Act in the House of Commons, legislation he later called “my greatest triumph”,[3] Macdonald proposed that “Chinamen” should not have the right to vote on the grounds that they were “foreigners” and that “the Chinese has no British instincts or British feelings or aspirations.”[4] When a member of the opposition asked whether naturalized Chinese ceased to be “Chinamen”, Macdonald amended his legislation to exclude “a person of Mongolian or Chinese race.”[5] The opposition object that the Chinese were “industrious people” who had “voted in the last election,” or had “as good a right [to] be allowed to vote as any other British subject of foreign extraction.”[6] This led Macdonald to make clear that Chinese exclusion was necessary to ensure European dominance. He warned, “if [the Chinese] came in great numbers and settled on the Pacific coast they might control the vote of that whole Province, and they would send Chinese representative to sit here, who would represent Chinese eccentricities, Chinese immorality, Asiatic principles altogether opposite to our wishes; and, in the even balance of parties, they might enforce those Asiatic principles, those immoralities . . . , the eccentricities which are abhorrent to the Aryan race and Aryan principles, on this House.” He then claimed that the Chinese and Europeans were separate species: “the Aryan races will not wholesomely amalgamate with the Africans or the Asiatics” and that “the cross of those races, like the cross of the dog and the fox, is not successful; it cannot be, and never will be.” Chinese exclusion was necessary or, as he told the House, “the Aryan character of the future of British America should be destroyed . .

Tell that to our ancestors you fucking kike.
>>
>>71177272
I'm not against immigration, but people who work in stores in Canada should be able to speak English fluently, or at least not struggle with simple conversation. I went to a store in the china town to buy some White Rabbit candies, and because the store is located in Canada, where the first language is English, I expect to be able to speak English with the employees. My grandmother painstakingly learnt English when she came here so she could adapt to the country properly and not just take the cheap way out and live in the "Spanish speaking part of town" and never learn the language.
>>
File: eo-0768.jpg (502 KB, 2800x2212) Image search: [Google]
eo-0768.jpg
502 KB, 2800x2212
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1awwAgU_t8

In times of need we will rise again and kick asses as we always do.
>>
>>71177616

You have no history or culture, the history belongs to Britain and France and your culture is American.

And there are millions of immigrants doing more for the health of this country than you ever will, including thousands in the CF and thousands more in the police and healthcare fields.

Mostly white people in those fields too, but I bet you're not one of them, are you snownigger?
>>
>>71178066
>But your race is still dogshit.
Wgy does that matter? If he's obviously more intelligent than even most whites, why does it matter which race he belongs to? Are you incapable of treating people as individuals?
>>
File: 1458603207621.jpg (44 KB, 391x387) Image search: [Google]
1458603207621.jpg
44 KB, 391x387
>>71168784
>protect our timmies
>bought by Burger King

WHAT ELSE ARE WE TO HAVE?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>71177387
Reminds me of an Eisenhower quote I read once that was something like "Censorship is a stupid and shallow way of approaching the solution to any problem."
>>
>>71178206
>You have no history or culture, the history belongs to Britain and France and your culture is American.

This is why every time I step outside I make sure to punk you non white fucks.

My time will come trust me.
>>
>>71178151
>>71178160
Still doesn't disprove what he said. "Canadian" isn't a race or ethnicity. You just proved his point by referring to them as either French or British.
>>
>>71177228
We don't have a lot of history like the Americans do, or Europeans. Our founding fathers are the Irish, French, English and Scottish. Those are our 'founding fathers' (if you will). We had these symbols on our old flag - which is why so many of us nationalists still fly it. The Red Ensign acts as a reminder of those who came from (primarily) Britain and France, who sacrificed everything for us.

The Montreal flag also has these symbols. It's a St. Georges cross surrounded by British/French flowers. It completely illustrates what Canada is... or WAS.

It also doesn't help that Quebec and the rest of Canada aren't exactly unified. As an Englishman growing up in Montreal, I could understand. They want to retain their French heritage/language/culture, and they see it getting wiped out by multiculturalism/globalism and corporatism.
>>
>>71178173
loool, and do you expect to walk into quebec and make everyone speak english?
>>
File: 1458954103403.webm (3 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
1458954103403.webm
3 MB, 854x480
>>71175914
>>
File: over-the-top.jpg (335 KB, 1914x1190) Image search: [Google]
over-the-top.jpg
335 KB, 1914x1190
>>71178206
>no history or culture
get out nigger. I'm an electrician and I know lots of whites in the medical field who hate you shitskins too.
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 700x525
>>71178299
This is too funny. It must be hell to be so bitter and sad.
>>
>>71178210
Of course I do. I even have a few nignog friends.
If it were up to me? Voting power would be based on a mental competition or test.

I like smart people. So I don't mind immigrants.
But what we are getting now?
Is a shitshow of the worst the middle east has to offer.
>>
Its interesting that Canada will never actually split
because of one thing only
there must be a clear majority if there is separation
even if it was 55 or so percent separation they could just simply say
Not enough of a majority and that would be that
>>
>>71178299

You don't do anything to anyone, you roleplaying faggot. I doubt you leave the house.

Nothing funnier than a snownigger acting tough. At least American niggers are actually scary, and have weapons.

You have nothing. Nothing but 4chan
>>
>>71178507
That must be why these professionals are overwhelmingly liberal. You're definitely not suffering from confirmation bias, no it couldn't be.
>>
>>71178394
>Still doesn't disprove what he said. "Canadian" isn't a race or ethnicity. You just proved his point by referring to them as either French or British.

You literally are retarded.

This is a white nation.

It took 2% for the revolution in the States.
>>
>>71178465
Quebec is different faggot. The same rules apply but instead French would be the first language, followed by English.
>>
>>71178465
French is the official language of Quebec and Canada has two. When people say "English" just assume it's replaced by French for Quebec. Other languages have no place in Canada. (FN get a free pass)
>>
>>71178559
>snownigger acting tough

Bud like I said I;m in Ontario.

You said London right?

Come meet in Toronto?
>>
>>71178507
pls take me as apprentice
>>
>>71178559

Aint nobody above a homicide or a kidnap.
>>
File: 1456605206964.png (668 KB, 641x480) Image search: [Google]
1456605206964.png
668 KB, 641x480
Why don't you guys fully leave the Commonwealth like we did? Why did you remain to be cuckholds to the British?
>>
>>71178401
That's fair enough. Has Canada had great, admirable leaders before? I feel like I'm learning a bit today from this thread.
>>
>>71178708
lol internet tough guy here
>do what i tell you to because im a mad little bitch
>>
>>71178401

Great post.
>>
>>71168233
ya'll ever been to UBC??? shit's crazy out here
>>
>>71178770

Robert Borden.

Or Mackenzie King.

Canadians think of Mackenzie King as one of our more eccentric prime ministers. He remained a bachelor with a close relationship with his mother. He conducted séances. He thought of Adolf Hitler as a Wagnerian hero who would lead Germany into a brilliant future.
>>
>>71178765
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

POTATOFUCKER SPOTTED
>>
>>71178774

Beat your feet faggot.

I'd kill everyone of you non whites given the chance.
>>
>>71178507

That picture is Canada fighting wars for Britain, in Europe, following centuries of British military tradition. YOU HAVE NOTHING, SNOWNIGGER

>I know people in the medical field, I am electrician

I do too, probably more than you. Lots of brown and asian people too. And a lot of white people that would look at you in disgust or straight up assault you for what you are saying.

I'm sitting comfy here because I can't approach this from a more secure position. If it was my people vs the fags in this thread, I could show up with three times as many white Canadians wanting to fight on my behalf as you snowniggers could muster calling everyone you know
>>
>>71178633
Just claiming something doesn't make it true. You're also back peddling. First you said Canada was made up of simply British and French people, those being true "Canadians." Now you're saying that Canada is a white nation saying that all whites can be "Canadian." You're just making it easier to point out that Canadian nationality doesn't actually refer to anyone in particular other than those that are born in and have Canadian citizenship. But I'm the retarded one. Top Kek.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 58

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.