[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the worst headline I've ever read
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8
File: What.jpg (91 KB, 732x489) Image search: [Google]
What.jpg
91 KB, 732x489
This is the worst headline I've ever read
>>
>>71123309
Ooga booga dem laws obooga
>>
Dumb American cucks. Why don't you just lynch everyone in that headline?
>>
>>71124070
What did More Met do to deserve that?
>>
Are they trying to reform black culture? That would be nice.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (54 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
54 KB, 1280x720
Yeah but what does Ja Rule have to say about all this?
>>
>>71123309

>complex.com

Hey look, another clickbait website filled with fake and made up articles.
>>
>>71124163
this is a genuinely intelligent and insightful post, removing nigger culture is the wayforward.
>>
Obama just does this crap to give them a bone.

Do you honestly think he is listening to their opinions?… Like what do you think Nikki Manage? I need to know.

It gives him some 'street credibility' on the cheap
>>
>>71124230
http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/7334062/nicki-minaj-musicians-president-obama-criminal-justice-reform
http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/nicki-minaj-pusha-t-rick-ross-talk-with-obama-at-white-house-20160415
http://time.com/4296265/dj-khaled-obama-white-house-criminal-justice-reform/
https://news.google.ch/news/more?ncl=dEaKiYXV6tltwYMEHEaDbWSrQISbM&authuser=0&ned=us&topic=n

You do know that you can look things up on the internet, right?
>inb4 hurrr I was only pretending to be retarded
>>
File: minaj.jpg (416 KB, 1200x1584) Image search: [Google]
minaj.jpg
416 KB, 1200x1584
>>71124163
>>71124334
>>71124342
Nicki Minaj is literally Hitler, though.
>>
>>71123309
Leftists are under the delusion that a President can reform social opinion and/or cultural patterns. They need to fix their own shit.
>>
remember when obama got a nobel peace prize
>>
>>71124465
You telling me Hitler wouldn't be your first pick to reform blacks?
>>
>>71124334
HOLY FUCKING RARE FLAG
>>
File: 1456580710342.jpg (111 KB, 497x640) Image search: [Google]
1456580710342.jpg
111 KB, 497x640
>>71124586
kek
>>
>>71124591
I'm a little worried that Twerking Hitler's first priority would be a Final Solution to the white menace.
>>
>>71124655
ty babes.
whens trump coming to power then?
>>
>>71124916
January. Can't fucking wait.
>>
Post yfw his last act in office is to unlease a wave of nigger criminality across the land.

>mfw

Not literal but very simiar. I'd have the only legal weapon I own (a side by side) out for "cleaning purposes" always within arms reach.

Would be doing speed loading drills and mounting/sight picture consistency drills. Then getting snap caps etc. Takes a bit of hard work and alot of rote practice refining things.. especially the mounting, sight picture, and reloading stage..and looking in the right places but its possible to be fairly formidable with 2 barrels of #5 bird or whatever.

Another personal observation: Nigger convicts are much more prone to becoming radicalized as anyone in prison can tell you. Lots of them think dey beez oppressed by de ebil whyte debil and will be looking to revenge in one form or another.

Also,
I think its high time for a daily reminder about the fact the police will very likely to be the least able to respond to any jigab- uh I mean "incident" you happen to encounter.

There are creative ways to circumvent the dumb laws even in the UK. There is such a thing as "incidental arming" here.. ie. an object not intended to be a weapon was used as one. That is fine b/c no intent. A milled steel ball-point pen was found effective by Churchills SOE secret service. Everyone knows keys can be used, but a milled steel ball-point pen was found effective by Churchills SOE. Steel toe-capped boots, but be creative. lots of options here and as long as they cant demonstrate you indended to carry it as a weapon you're a-ok.

real world ex. 2 guys do the same act. Both use fire-extinguishers to effect claimed self-defence.

A was moving one from his house to his garage when he was accosted for his key. Blasted the intruders. Claims self defence.

B hides one in pocket, gets into fight & blasts the other lad.Claimed self defence

A Always walks B Walks only if he can prove "good cause" for posessing the extinguisher at the time used in the assault.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (100 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
100 KB, 1280x720
>>71125967
derp

>mfw
>>
File: 1458661856255s.jpg (6 KB, 226x250) Image search: [Google]
1458661856255s.jpg
6 KB, 226x250
>>71123309
How about talking to actual criminals who have been reformed not fucking entertainers. Far as nikki minaj it seems they marketed her to be on the same level as a Beyonce or Lady Gaga and every one accepted it and still are. Thats society now though…acceptance of everything.
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 280x140) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 280x140
>>71123309
All of them are coke-heads.
>>
Did Obama forget he is half-white?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.