[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it at all relevant that a girl had 10, 100 or 1000 dicks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 702x936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 702x936

If she is tested free of serious STDs?
Free of mental illness(as per a psychological evaluation)?

Works hard and earns money

Is not an sjw feminist

Is not a liberal

I mean people turn their lives around even after comitting felonies! Surely having had lots of sex is not as bad as a felony...

Pls explain
>>
File: .png (11 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
.png
11 KB, 420x420
>>71115893
Shit thread, m8
>>
How many times are you going to post this?
>>
>Is not a liberal

Sorry friend,but if a girl has sex before marriage,especially with more than one man,she is no conservative
>>
File: 1454078622954.jpg (25 KB, 600x566) Image search: [Google]
1454078622954.jpg
25 KB, 600x566
>>71115893
>>
File: 1416997957362.png (109 KB, 285x368) Image search: [Google]
1416997957362.png
109 KB, 285x368
>>71115893
>Sandwich on left. Smashed by one big black dong 100 times.
>Sanwich on right. Smashed by a 1000 tiny asian dongs.

Which do you choose /pol/?
>>
File: cock carousel.jpg (8 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
cock carousel.jpg
8 KB, 300x225
Women who had multiple partners are fucked in the head, a study shows. They also tend to be disloyal and cheat on you way easier.

Also if you're stupid enough to actually marry you'd be better off if at least you did with someone who didn't ride the cock carousel to get down in the last minute after hitting 30 y.o.
>>
I'll explain it once and for all:
The problem is not the fact that your girl had sexual partners before. In fact I think that if your girlfriend has been in a serious committed relationship before you, even more than one, there wouldn't be any problems.
On the other hand if your girlfriend was a slut, you know, a literal slut, no serious relationship, she horned her past partners, she frequently has casual hookups, why should you think she changed?
>>
>>71116189
I'm not eating any sandwich smashed by any cock. The fucks wrong with you.
>>
A pencil sharpener that sharpens a lot of pencils is a good sharpener. A pencil that gets sharpened a lot is destroyed.

Really makes you think eh?
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 208x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 208x225
>>71116266
Kek
and they call you guys the cucks
>>
>>71115893
> Free of mental illness

We're talking about women here.
>>
>>71115893
If she had more than 10 dicks in her I don't consider her woman anymore. She would be STDs host body. Even if she is healthy.
>>
>>71115893
Because you've put your blinders on by only looking at the STD consequences. If you're a male slut it doesn't matter anyways. Women who have more sexual partners are less likely to be happy and are committed.
>>
>>71115893
very slutty girls tend to not be that tight desu. thats why

girls I know had few (like 10 or less) partners always felt the best
>>
>>71115893
Would you rather drive a new car or one thats had alot of milage? Would you rather eat a meal or eat leftovers?
>>
>>71115893
It's the mentality of a woman who has had x amount of y.
When asking questions like this, think in a sense of 'reaction'.
Why does x do y should be what made x do y.
It takes active pursuit to have more than say, 30 sex partners in a lifetime. Imagine the mindset of a person whom actively devotes their time to doing any activity, then imagine a person pursuing sex and the effort required to fulfill having x amount of sex. The pursuit is in the sex, not the person. Do you really think that type of person is ideal as a partner? You could relate this idea to mercenaries in comparison to soldiers. Either way, money is likely an incentive for both parties. One party however values service to x value whilst the other, the mercenary, values money more than x; x being in this case e.g. country, nation, government, sovereignty. I would rely on someone I went through a tour with more than someone who came for money, and is swayed by money.
>>
File: 1445937112078.jpg (107 KB, 500x447) Image search: [Google]
1445937112078.jpg
107 KB, 500x447
>>71116266
I never said I was eating it.

I said which one do you choose?

Because I am going to make you eat it UKuck.
Europe is America's bitch boy and its sandwich time.
>>
>>71115893
It shows their incapability to work towards a lasting relationship. Same goes for men who prefer one night stands. I'm not judging them for their decisions, I just want to point out that you can't be a loyal partner and a whore at the same time.
>>
>>71116434
Fuck what a steaming load of bullshit
>>
>>71115893
It speaks to character and their lack of self respect, it's also correlated with degenerate things like cheating and stability of marraige.

Essentially what you're trying to say is that what happens if they are a huge slut but perfectly reform their ways, well that'd be OK except that basically doesn't happen in reality and if it ever did happen you'd have no way to tell.

Just avoid whores, simple.
>>
>>71115893
>If she is tested free of serious STDs?
>Free of mental illness(as per a psychological evaluation)?
>Works hard and earns money

you dont get to ask those questions, shitlord.
>>
Is this a joke? Anybody having 1000 dicks says a lot about their personality and character, and not in any good way.
>>
File: photo.png (78 KB, 412x410) Image search: [Google]
photo.png
78 KB, 412x410
>>71116575
YESSSSSSSSSSS
>>
>>71115893
sorry, but i don't feel like being the 1% of the men my girlfriend has currently been with.
>>
File: 1415996690859.jpg (22 KB, 300x393) Image search: [Google]
1415996690859.jpg
22 KB, 300x393
>>71115893

Idk

My Girlfriend has sex with 2 guys before meeting me, i get the feeling she was low on confidence and literally just whored around. She is better now, been together a year, seems like she is absolutely crazy for me and seems to think i'm the one (though not in a crazy way), and i know for a fact she didnt feel this way before.

She says she regrets what she did, which is good, but still it looms a bit. I dont know why i feel slightly betrayed, i know it was before me and she had no idea what would happen in the future, and i understand that and completely agree.

Problem is, i just CANT get over it, i fucking know i shouldn't really care that much, but i fucking do, and it annoys me to no end and gives me problems.

One day, when im overseas or something, i can just feel like im going to hook up with some other girl, more as a way of getting even in my mind than anything else, like i love her and i dont want to loose her over something as shitty as this, but seriously like once every 2-3 weeks i get like a day long burst of anger and feel like i just dont give a fuck and could go out and do anything.

help me anon

Tbqh, i really should see a psychologist, i got no doubt its some kind of mental/jealous thing going on cause i cant get over it even though ive accepted it.
>>
>>71115893
>Why is it at all relevant that a girl had 10, 100 or 1000 dicks?
Because the more partners she had the more obvious it is that she is incapable of forming a lasting emotional bond.

If the prior 20 guys weren't good enough for her then you won't be either. So unless you are just out for a quick fuck, she is a waste of your time.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1200
>>
>>71116266
10/10
>>
>>71116434
More simply put it's about motivation. You have to be motivated to be a massive whore and actively pursue it, and motivations to do certain things speak to the character of the person.

Soldiers tend to be motivated to help a country and its people which is admirable, where as mercs kill purely for money. I think it makes sense.

>>71116575
Analogies are hard, I feel you brother.
>>
It's disgusting if she had more than 2 dicks inside her. Especially if it were another race dicks
>>
>>71115893
I'd marry a virgin who committed murder before I married a woman who has had 100 partners.

Deal with it.
>>
>>71116700
M8 I was the same way with an ex, I made the mistake of asking her about how many guys she'd had sex with before me (8) and was even dumb enough to ask for details. The only way around it is mental, you have to realize that she's with YOU now, and that's all there is to it.

Unless she's doing odd shit like clubbing and going to bars without telling you you have nothing to worry about. If you obsess over it, it'll tear you up inside

For me it fucked with my head so bad I eventually broke things off, just couldn't stop thinking about it

Best bet is to just not think about it
>>
>>71116782
why exactly 2 ?
>>
>>71116700
Its called being a man. You're pissed off because some other dude ejaculated all over her face before you kissed it.

No, in all seriousness, its a territorial/possessive thing in us, we feel like our possession has been desecrated. Women wont understand neither will betas. I suggest you chill out and fuck other girls casually to keep yourself level.
>>
>>71115893

Better question: why does someone being bothered by the amount of dick a girl has had bother YOU enough to start a thread about it? Is it because even though you adhere dutifully to the current social standard that women should not be judged regardless of how many sexual partners they've had, deep down you're completely revolted by the very thought of that worn-out, well-traveled beef pouch your girlfriend calls her vagina, and are secretly longing for the old days, when girls were kept in wholesome containment until the day their fathers chose to release them to their husband for breeding? Is that what this thread is about?
>>
>>71116266

Must be an Australian on holiday.
>>
>>71116711
Manfaces
>>
>>71116705
Bingo. Past behaviour is the best predictor of future behaviour.
>>
File: image.jpg (338 KB, 1223x1570) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
338 KB, 1223x1570
>>71115893

Promiscuous women can't form meaningful attachments. No hymen - no diamond.

/thread
>>
>>71116920
One from father one from brother.You must keep the vagina exclusove to family
>>
>>71116918
>I made the mistake of asking her about how many guys she'd had sex with before me

I didnt fucking ask for it which is the annoying thing, i clearly said im a person that like to live a dont know dont care oblivious kind of life, but she fucking told me anyway. And then she very occasionally brings it up, which fucking doesn't help either.

>I eventually broke things off

What did you say to her?
>>
>>71116912
This desu
>>
Letting a lot of men fuck you shows a lack of self-respect and self-control.

How can this not be viewed as a negative quality in women?

They can fuck all they want but don't demand people are gonna like your lack of self-control.
>>
>>71115893
>1000 dicks.
>tested free of STDs.
>Works hard/earns money.
>Not sjw feminist.
>Not a liberal.

>Mentally stable.

Does a girl like this even exist? If you find one, then sure, no problem at all, I guess... But 1000 dicks is usually a pretty good indicator that at least one of those conditions is broken, desu senpai.
>>
>>71115893
If she falls in love with you, she'll stand by you. If she doesn't, it's irrelevant what political orientation she has - you'll both be miserable.
>>
>Over 10 dicks
>Not a liberal/feminist
>>
>>71116106
>>71116918
>>71116938
>>71117257

What will you guys feel or think or do when you're walking down the street and she says "Hey there's one of my ex boyfriends?"
>>
>>71117375
No mentally stable person takes 1000 dicks, of course such a woman doesn't exist.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 450x253
>>71115893
I'm a 6'4" chef at Wendy's with a 9 inch cock making over $130,000 a year.
>>
>>71115893
not politics
>>
"Can't make a ho a housewife", these ancient words remain true even to this day.

Seriously before recorded history humans just knew promiscuous women were trouble. It's hard to explain biologically why sluts are undesirable but statistically they've been proven to make poor partners. Also with modern divorce laws the risk of trying to normalize a slut is too high.

As for the double standard Men are capable of sleeping with multiple women and not being mentally damaged, it's just nature.
>>
T E L E G O N Y

Cum in their brains m8

why do you think they're so depressed and neurotic after a zillion dicks
>>
>>71117877

I played football with one of them

It fucking sucked, good thing i swapped to a better team after last season.
>>
>>71118020
Based Leaf
>>
>>71116700
>>71116918
Unless a woman has an intact hymen they're lying when they talk about their number.

I broke my GF's hymen at 22, but she has told me that her friends lie about their # everytime.

They say they have only fucked 2-5 men but in reality they have all fucked "so many that they wont tell me the number"
>>
File: image.jpg (226 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
226 KB, 1280x720
>>71117946
I'm also a 6'4" chef at Wendy's with a 9 inch cock making over $130,000 a year.
>>
>>71116700

It's your first girlfriend?
>>
>>71115893
>Free of mental illness
If she is fucking multiple men she is not free of mental illness.
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 293x431) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 293x431
>>71117946
I used to work at subway, and would use dem footlong rolls like a fleshlight
>>
File: 1393559387082[1].png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1393559387082[1].png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Dr Pavel I'm CIA
>>
>>71115893

This women you describe does not exist. Taking a 1000 dicks is a clear sign of being mentally ill.
>>
>>71118183
If you could trade her with another girl who is slightly less attractive but a virgin. Would you take that oppurtunity?
>>
>>71118267

Men lie by increasing the number of partners they slept with.
Women lie by decreasing it.

Its very funny.
>>
>>71115893
Because biologically speaking, their mating strategy is wrong for their gender.
According to various studies, prehistoric men relied on fucking everything with a heartbeat in order to ensure that their genes will be passed on.

The females are meant not to give in for every single male, but to observe their behaviour and potential and hold off until the best mate comes around, which is why we only have something like 40% of all human men in history having living descendants today. Women are meant to be selective in order to ensure the best genes are passed on to their babies.

Hence, women who readily accept every retard trying have sex with them are fucked in the head from a biological perspective and you shouldn't reproduce with her.
But feel free to fuck and dump.
>>
>>71115893
>>
>>71118679
I worded my post incorrectly, they tell their BFs that they have only slept with 1 or 2 men before, and then act like it hurts them on the first times that they get banged by them, but admit to my GF that they have fucked so many men that they are ashamed to tell her, it was good you understood it though.
>>
>>71115893
>had 1000 dicks
>free of mental illness

Pick one
>>
>>71115893
The more partners the more distorted the root chakra becomes.
>>
>>71115893
Likelihood of divorce is correlated with numbers of cocks the woman has taken.
>>
>>71115893
If she had more than 5 serious relationships she's a whore ok
>>
taking 1,000 dicks is proof she has a mental problem
>>
>>71116956
10/10 proper thinking
>>
>>71118158
I prefer the concept of microchimerisms. Same thing but there's actual evidence for it.
>>
Why should a husband make his wife happy, I ask you? If it was not intended, intended by nature, that one gender rules above the other, then nature would have gifted both sexes with equal strength. Instead what is the woman? A lowly, weak creature, in every respect inferior to the man. Not slightly as beautiful and well-shaped as him, without any gift of the Spirit - more repulsive than admirable. A creature which is sick for three-quarters of its life, which is not even able to satisfy her mate at all times. Because nature just does not allow it. The woman is evidentially an inferior being. The question has been seriously brought up, if this being, which is as different from the man as the man is from the monkey, if this being can even call itself human. Just think of Rome. From there I hear the wise man Katomir calling out to me: "If we men were without women, the gods would associate with us." And I hear the philosophers of the Greeks: "Oh Zeus almighty, was it really necessary to create the female? Could your elevated mind not devise another possibility to give life to the human race, which would have spared it from the scourge we call woman?" Just because I have the bad luck of living in a degenerated country, among an ignorant people, a people which is too dense to give up their ridiculous prejudices. Just because of that I should deny myself the right nature awarded me with? I will continue to treat my wife, how it is written in the statute book of the universe, in the statute book of my heart and the stature book of nature!
>>
File: lol14.gif (1 MB, 381x214) Image search: [Google]
lol14.gif
1 MB, 381x214
>>71115893
>Free of mental illness
>had 10, 100 or 1000 dicks?
>>
>>71115893
>Surely having had lots of sex is not as bad as a felony...

used to be punishable by hanging or beheading, the only difference is the moral decay, it's still as bad
>>
>>71116956
underrated

also, sahgey this shit thread
>>
>>71118607

nope
>>
Sex is something intimate
It's somethng personal
If someone, a man or a woman, just goes around, fucking anyone they see, I judge them not because I find it "degenerate" or something like that. It's because it means that sex, for them, is nothing more than entertainment, and, consequentially, it doesn't mean anything. It gets hard to maintain a relationship were one of the partners doesn't care about intimacy.

I also find it's a very territorial thing for us, men. We feel bothered for remembering, constantly, that the person you care about has cared about someone else, and we feel insecure about their thoughts and their beliefs on the relationship. Who know if, one day, you get out of town and the girl just decides to go fuck one of her exes? Even if that isn't true, it makes you feel inadequate

I think it's important to discuss these things with your partner. Relationships are built on trus, and if you feel emasculated for something like how many partners she has had, you should make it clear and talk it through
>>
>>71115893
its not the end of the world, but it is an indication of future behavior. people almost never change
>>
>>71116291
A key that opens every door is a fucking good key. A lock that can be opened by any key is a shit lock.
>>
>>71115893
Hold on gotta go fuck a sandwich.
>>
File: image.jpg (774 KB, 2502x3203) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
774 KB, 2502x3203
>>71116700
IKTFB
>>
>>71118447
Before or after you prepared them for sale?
>>
>>71115893
Because people have preferences. Go away.
>>
>>71115893
if u put a dick in the ham sandwich it pushes the ham in? I'm confused I guess the ham being inside seems to look purer or virgin. Which ham means virgin please I never saw a vajina before.
>>
>>71115893

Fine. Lets take the liberal estimate here. 1000 dicks. Lets say a girl is 25. If she's been having sex since about 16 or so that's 3288 days.

3288/1000 = 3.28 days per new dick

a new dick every 3 days, do you think that sounds like someone who will be faithful to you? If you want to believe that you matter more than every one of those 1000 other guys go ahead, but it's delusional.
>>
>>71118683
that's incredibly wrong
pre historic humans lived more like bonobos, having sex with multiple partners was really common
In fact, all our genetically closely related primates are polygamous, especially our closest relatives bonobos and chimps.

Our sexual competition happens on the sperm level, not on the physical level of "owning" partners and having them to your self, but instead multiple partners have sex with the same women and the best sperm wins.
That's why our penises look how they look (big balls for higher sperm production for frequent sex with different partners, "mushroom" shapes because it pulls out sperm of competitors, testicles outside of body despite making us very vulnerable to be ready for sex most of the time).
That's the reason why human females and human males are almost the same size (gorillas have competition on physical level, and males are much bigger than females, bonobos have sperm level competition and female to male size ratio is close the the human ratio.)
That's the reason for female copulatory vocalization, screaming your name is a way of informing other males close by that action is happening and they could participate.
That's the reason females are multi orgasmic, while males aren't. So females can have sex with multiple partners in a row.

humans were always polygamous as fuck, all of us living in monogamous relationships are taking the wrong mating strategy, which is only proven true by the large amount of divorces, cheating and serial monogamy.

Jealousy and possessiveness are cultural phenomena, there are still human cultures where jealousy isn't a thing.
Monogamy is a social dogma going against our biological nature.
>>
>>71118471
Brought friends
>>
>>71115893
>If she is tested free of serious STDs?
>Is not an sjw feminist
>Is not a liberal
Choose one, then;
Pick how many dicks shes had in her.

Those are your options only.
>>
Humans are the only ones with jaws, made to protect against hits by other humans, we're also jealous beings, prideful, thus a simple way to see it is that a woman will lust for sex, then the biggest strongest or smartest man will fuck this woman, and try his best to prevent others from doing so, if he manages that, he is the better/stronger/smarter man.

I think this still applies today, just less violence and more brains.

Keep woman faithful, impregnate, mission accomplished guis
>>
>>71116700

Too late anon. You made the mistake of asking about past partners your girl has been with.

Never do that for a chick you want a future with. It doesn't end well for either of you and you'll both be disappoint. Only suggestion now is to approach her about a threesome to get it out of your system and prove to yourself that more women will change nothing.
>>
>>71121789

read

>>71117257
>>
>>71120936
Undertated. Master post. Save this, kids.
>>
>>71116291
>>71120253

This
>>
>>71122314
A mouth that uses many tooth brushes is a clean mouth
A tooth brush that goes in many mouths is a nasty brush
>>
>>71115893
thats your assessment,
YOURS.

thanks.
>>
>>71115893
>she has had 10, 100, 1000 dicks
>free of mental illness

3/10 b8 for me replying
>>
>>71116700
For me the jealousy passed after some time, so I wouldnt worry too much about it, just try to be patient, it'll pass.

Keep in mind just 2 guys is nothing really, some girls start whoring at 14, slept with a 17year old a while ago (Didnt know her age till the deed was done) and found out I was her 6th. So I'd guess you got a good girl there bro, just keep in mind that the guys she had been with are all jelly of you right now whos actually got her
>>
>>71122559

A dick that goes into many vaginas is a clever dick.
A vagina that is penetrated by many dicks is an easily tricked vagina.
>>
>>71115893
Shows mental stability and viability for a relationship.

The more a person breaks away from their goals the more unstable and unsettled they become. As I have never met a child that wished to be a single mother or whore the moment they make it a way of life they are already lost and will probably be prone to panic attacks and never be able to settle down as their subconcious will always know that they are wrong where as they will try to rationalize that they are right.

Whores are a detriment to everything they touch both men and woman whores.
>>
>>71117123
> Turkroach
> Incest

Everything is normal today folks
>>
>>71115893
That's an awful lot of testing just to decide whether she can be a viable candidate.
Why not just go for someone else?
>>
>>71122717

Thanks Bjorn, i realize that and hence why i want to stay with her. She really is good in comparison to many others.

Like i said, i honestly think its some psycological thing really on my end.
>>
>>71122776
This is not just to you, I've seen plenty of guys say that a wild sexual history means that someone has emotional problems

Well, since it's woman's biological imperative to whore around as I've already explained here >>71120936
And society adds the contradictory sexual standard of monogamy and the common opinion that any woman who enjoys lots of sex is a dirty whore, that's what destabilizes them.

One the one hand, their evolutionary psychology makes them want sex with changing partners, on the other hand they feel bad for not conforming to our social standard and become stigmatized.
It's the same as telling a young guy that masturbation is satanic and should never be done. He's gonna do it anyways and will possibly get emotional problems because of it.

The same goes for guys too of course, but the social stigma against promiscuos guys is nearly non existent, so we don't really get the negative effects of it.
>>
>>71124836
Most of the shit you posted is conjecture it also removes yourself as a human being and puts yourself as a an observer

>One the one hand, their evolutionary psychology makes them want sex with changing partners

No people want things to feel fresh and new as if they are accomplishing something. This applies to all things in life

What you are spouting isn't even psychology it's sociological garbage from the far left based on nothing but conjecture based on fantasy.
>>
>>71124836
>>71120936
I have to add though, that going back to the roots of our sexuality (heavy polygamy) doesn't seem like a viable option in today's society.
The roots small are forager societies, where basically everyone has sex with everyone, there are no single mothers because nobody knows who is who's child and everybody cares for all of the societies children and STDs were basically non existent. This obviously won't work today, because having sex with everyone in your city and caring for all of the children in your city is not really an option.

People who understand that polygamy is biologically wired into our brains need to figure out a compromise between cultural monogamous standards and biological polygamy.

Maybe the best options are open relationships, where there are is still one primary relationship in which kids are raised, while both partners are allowed to have additional sexual relationships in which they use protection to not get pregnant or spread STDs.
Seems to work for swingers at least.

I don't know though, since I must admit that I'm just as much a victim of cultural conditioning as everyone of you.
>>
>>71125554
>all our closely related primates are heavily polygamous
>male bodies built for sperm competition, not physical competition
>female bodies built to enjoy sex with multiple partners and make it harder to be certain of paternity (no indication if female is ovulating or not), no male knows if he's the father or not
These are pretty hard facts that make it obvious that monogamy is unnatural for us
Try to deny it all you want, doesn't make biological facts go away.
>>
File: ctfu.jpg (33 KB, 590x394) Image search: [Google]
ctfu.jpg
33 KB, 590x394
>>71115957
first best
>>
>>71115893
No one wants to have a hoe
>>
>>71126221
Our closes primates are primates, who said we haven't evolved past polygamy due to STD's.
>additional sexual relationships in which they use protection
So what's the point then? If before it was about whos sperm will impregnate the female, this quasi-polygamy still ensures that only one male will copulate that female, making it no different from monogamy
>>
>>71115893
Don't statistics show that the more sex with more women/men have, the less your relationships'last?
>>
>>71116918
High school senior here, I was her second, she had sex with one guy, ONCE before me. It STILL is at the back of my mind, it's a territorial thing with men I imagine. I just have been improving myself, working out, playing guitar, and learning Spanish.
>>
>>71126221
The standard explanation of humans sexuality pretty much makes cheating obligatory too.

In the standard explanation, males need to spread their seed as much as they can, while women go shopping for the best genes they can get.
We first "fight" to have the right to be possessive about the most attractive/rich partner we can get.
If we accomplished that, the male will still cheat to spread his seed and the female will still cheat if she can get better genes for her children that way. That's what the standard explanation for human sexuality, combined with "monogamous" relationships tells us.
If you guys are not illiterate, you see that this means that our "monogamous" realtionships are really just polygamy in disguise with a bunch of shame on top.

The correct explanation for human sexuality, is what I wrote in my first post. Our ancestors were shameless polygamists.

This is the real red pill you have to swallow. Monogamy is a myth.
>>
>>71126221
>all our closely related primates are heavily polygamous
All that matters is the ones closest to us and we have no idea which that is also Ape behavior changes largely from area to area considering factors such as the enviroment.

Monogamous apes actually live in cooler regions and are much more passive which is kind of funny. If anything it shows the instinct for survival drives relationships.

>Female bodies built to enjoy sex with multiple partners
Again that's a mental facet placed in the mind. It's not a nature thing. It's the same as saying we're built to love things that go fast or built to long for fancy cars. Nature has nothing to do with it as opposed to a hooked nose producer.

>Males built for sperm competition
Now once I get that picture out of my mind I'll be happier. But no we're built for physical and utility. You want to bring up apes well they fuck the exact same and is pure physical competition

In short Goldberg please give the internet back to Hans
>>
>>71117120
Are there any stats like this for men? I can't believe the Chad who fucks chicks regularly can have a healthy relationship.
>>
Microchimerism, along with being a degenerate.
>>
>>71115957
Could not have made a better first post
>>
>>71126221
Your body is aptly built to take your own head off, with your bare hands. Try it.
>>
>>71126485
>Our closes primates are primates, who said we haven't evolved past polygamy due to STD's.
Human forager societies before the agricultural revolution supposedly lived polygamous and without STDs.
That's not so long ago that we could have evolved much in that time frame.

>>71126485
>So what's the point then? If before it was about whos sperm will impregnate the female, this quasi-polygamy still ensures that only one male will copulate that female, making it no different from monogamy
My reasoning here is that it satisfies our biological inclination towards polygamy, while keeping the social structure of a father-mother-child family intact.
>>
>>71126709
why is that confusing to you?

more sex directly translates into more relationships that last for a few years instead of a few relationships that last for many

i can understand why some people want to be with one or two people their whole lives but i can't imagine this bothers everyone
>>
>>71116938
You made the est comment in this thread!
I always say "dont worry about many cocks she's had in her, just be happy that it's your turn now"
>>
>>71115893
Is that sandwich std free?
>>
>had 100 - 1000 dicks
>Free of mental illness

Pick one
>>
>>71115893
>Surely having had lots of sex is not as bad as a felony...
Yeah, it can be. Depending on the felony.

The reason why a girl having a lot of dicks is bad is because it makes the relationship less meaningful and makes her less faithful.

Would you prefer brand new underwear or underwear that belonged to 10 guys before you?
>>
She carries every partners DNA with her and passes it on to her offspring.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16084184/
>>
>>71126923
>All that matters is the ones closest to us and we have no idea which that is also Ape behavior changes largely from area to area considering factors such as the enviroment.
closes relatives are bonobos and chimps, both heavily polygamous

>Monogamous apes
Like which? Gibbons? They are genetically much more different from us and much less intelligent than bonobos and chimps

>Again that's a mental facet placed in the mind. It's not a nature thing.
Females are able to have multiple orgasms, while males have a reftactory period. That's not a mental thing.

>But no we're built for physical and utility. You want to bring up apes well they fuck the exact same and is pure physical competition
bonobos (aka our closest relatives) have no physical competition for females, just sperm competition. Just like us, males are just a little bigger than females, because males don't compete with each other.
Gorilla males are much bigger than females, because physical competition.
Human and bonobo testicles are much bigger than gorilla testicles, because polygamy and sperm competition.
Gorilla penises are small and unspecialized, because no sperm war.
Human penises are bigger and have a specialized shape to get competitor sperm out of females vagina. The typical human "pumping" motion assists this. The chemicals in our sperm assist this (the first spurt of sperm contains chemicals killing of competitor sperm)

>>71127185
My body is built to shoot my sperm in your gf and have it compete with your sperm.
>>
>>71116291
>You sharpen your penis in a vagina

The lock-and-key analogy holds, but this one makes no fucking sense
>>
>>71115893
Multi-dick futa is pretty hot
>>
>>71116700
It's ogre.

Dump her and wallow in misery. A tough lesson to learn, but one that most men go through.
>>
>>71127740
SHE CARRIES EVERY PARTNERS DNA WITH HER AND PASSES IT TO HER OFFSPRING.
SHE CARRIES EVERY PARTNERS DNA WITH HER AND PASSES IT TO HER OFFSPRING.SHE CARRIES EVERY PARTNERS DNA WITH HER AND PASSES IT TO HER OFFSPRING.SHE CARRIES EVERY PARTNERS DNA WITH HER AND PASSES IT TO HER OFFSPRING.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16084184/
>>
>>71126790
Every fucking Canadians plays guitar
Do something's else
I've fuck so many women and they ha e boyfriends just like you and meantion how big her new dick is while the last one is small
Fuck her till you're bored. Then peace women are like hi point 9mm they will always go bang but there's better guns out there that haven't been passed around by niggers and spics
Also fuck snow niggers and fuck New Brunswick and the RCMP
>>
>>71115893
>Free of mental illness
A women who has taken even 3 to 4 dicks cannot be mental illness free she will be effected by depression or oppression at some time in her life for her fornication.
>>
>>71127817
>Females are able to have multiple orgasms, while males have a reftactory period.
Are you telling me that orgasms are a sign that woman are meant to be with many men?

By that accord men are meant to be monogamous while woman are meant to be cum dumps
>>
>>71127738
As a former felony I hated sharing my underwear in jail it wasn't even my underwear just the one that was "cleaned"
When I got back my own bought Hans underwear it was heaven.
A unopened Pepsi
Or a Pepsi that had dicks rubbed In it
Idk bro maybe if your ok with your girl having a load of cock and cum you might be a faggot and queer
>>
>>71115893
>OP
>read R & K theory
>You are just leftist liberal who wants to get in here coz you think 4chan is popular and is cool. but this short circuit your liberal theories so you try to justify,
>>
>>71128188
No, by that accord it's normal for a female to have sex with multiple men in a row, you orgasm, then it's the next guys (aka the guy attracted by her female copulatory vocalization, only observed in polygamous species, monogamous gibbons are quite) turn.
Guys are also meant to be polygamous, your sperm has to fight multiple wars if you want to win one of them. Once you're fired your sperm, staying with her is useless, you've spent most of your seed. Better wait some time and fuck a different women to fight on multiple fronts.
She is the front though, and she wants the best genes to win, so better attract some competition and fuck multiple partners, so the best sperm wins.
>>
>>71115893
its not dude. if you are born ugly or you are not considered cool ander 20 you will never fuck if you care about this stuff.
>>
>>71128611
Honestly this is basically astrology for cucks and brainwashed liberals

>Orgasms mean multiple men
Or it just means that a womans body is different than a mans and that they lack a prostate.

Also this constant comparison with Bonobo's is just wanking. Bonobo's are also cannibals and will eat and rape other tribes for shits and giggles where as human meat is detrimental to a human being.

You take human bodily functions and determine that pleasure is how nature works not avoiding dying. There are huge leaps of logic in your argument that points to preconclusion

In short you only want woman to be whores. Monogamy has a long standing history in mankind for well over ten thousand years even hunter and gatherer societies from what we can tell were monogamous. The earliest epics spoke of monogamy and here you are ignoring all of it in favor of your fetish. You are determining nature to be about pleasure seeking as opposed to fear and necessity.

I can tell you're a sociologist
>>
I propose that there are a small amount of humans (less than 1/5th iirc) that DO NOT carry the rhesus monkey genes and dont have as many of these primate like urges to fuck everything that moves (like a monkey) and are capable of forming healthy life long monogamous relationships.
>>
>>71116575
Captivating response, should sway a lot of minds here
>>
>>71127948
So what?

You youself is the product of lots of peoples dna bro. Your child will
Me mix d no matter what. But it will always be mostly you
And your partner....

Also lel DNA does not make the person.

You can have great dna and be s dick or have dick parents and be amazing
>>
Disregard the german faggot above mentioning polygamy and apes and shit, he's probably rape baby or comes from a mother who had innumerable dicks in her (which is unavoidable if you're on the losing side of a WW)
> inb4 turkroach
>>
File: Get in, property.jpg (47 KB, 720x428) Image search: [Google]
Get in, property.jpg
47 KB, 720x428
>>71126221

Is this how Hans justifies Jamal and friends, fresh in Berlin from deep in the Congo, being balls-deep in his girlfriend every night?
>>
>>71129336
>Bonobo's are also cannibals and will eat and rape other tribes for shits and giggles
No, they may eat monkey, not their own species
I just compare use to our closest relatives. We could compare ourselves to chimps, but that would barely change anything, since they are polygamous too.

>Monogamy has a long standing history in mankind for well over ten thousand years even hunter and gatherer societies from what we can tell were monogamous.
Humanity started becoming monogamous with the rise of agriculture. Ten thousand years of monogamy are nothing compared to millions of years of polygamy.
Our "monogamy" is also just polygamy in disguise, with the amount of cheating and serial monogamy we have always seen.
There are also existing polygamous cultures, as well as openly polygamous subcultures (swingers, polyamorists) of otherwise pseudo-monogamous western cultures and open relationships seem to be on the rise.

>Or it just means that a womans body is different than a mans and that they lack a prostate.
No shit, of course they are different. That doesn't mean the way their body works has no purpose, like increasing sperm competition.
You're ignoring that all other parts of our sexuality point to polygamy too.
Penis shape and size, testicle size, female copulatory vocalization, female/male body size ratio, chemicals in the sperm.

>I can tell you're a sociologist
Kek no, I'm STEM masterrace. I'm also not a cuck, as I said, I'm living in a monogamous relationship and don't intend to change that, because I don't think living a polygamous live within a supposedly monogamous society is a good choice for most people (including me).

>brainwashed liberals
brainwashed are retards who ignore all evidence and insist on believing what our society tells them. namely, humans are "monogamous". that's what churches tell you. and as with all dogma like this, there's no evidence supporting it, especially compared to the amount of evidence for polygamy.
>>
File: 1457357452278.png (261 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1457357452278.png
261 KB, 500x500
>>71115893
>>
>>71130636
>turks
>moslems
>literally allowed by the law of koran to marry multiple wives
>monogamous
kek, you're only proving my point. even in some of today's societies (moslems for example) polygamy in one for or another is the norm, even if people deny it.
>>
Because the more dicks a woman has in her, the holier she is, so these degenerates hate her.
>>
File: image.png (30 KB, 132x516) Image search: [Google]
image.png
30 KB, 132x516
>>71130636
>>
>>71131255
>No, they may eat monkey, not their own species
They do eat their own. They often invade kill and rape other Bonobo packs

>Humanity started becoming monogamous with the rise of agriculture
Absolutely 0 evidence supporting this as all the records and evidence we have point to monogamy

>You're ignoring that all other parts of our sexuality point to polygamy too.
>of our sexuality
Hans stop please

>I'm STEM
unbelievably doubtful,
>I'm living in a monogamous relationship
like in the basement? Either way your definition of monogamy seems to be societal and as Germans would have it achmed fucking your child bride is still monogamous as long as your okay with it

>brainwashed are retards who ignore all evidence
And jump to conclusion and choose to believe whatever they want to as long as it makes them feel better, Cough Hans

There is nothing that truly points one way or another except actions and records of actions which point to monogamy
>>
>>71115893
>10
Meh, it's within range, I might be wary but still ok.

>100, 1000
Get the fuck away from me.
Either you're a slut or someone with serious problems, either way I don't want you in my life.
>>
>>71115893

Because women DO NOT WANT A THOUSAND DIFFERENT DICKS INSIDE OF THEM

MEN WANT A THOUSAND DIFFERENT PUSSIES, WOMEN DO NOT WANT A THOUSAND DIFFERENT DICKS

So if they had a thousand different dicks, that tells you something is wrong with them.
>>
>>71117897

I've taken over a 150 dicks and I have on paper from my doctor that I no longer have mental issues.
>>
>>71115893
Would you want to use a fap sock that I've already used and gotten rid of? Even if it's been laundered and dried?
>>
>>71115893
If she has even one dick she isn't a girl.
>>
>>71115893
Nice blog post, Reddit. This is /pol/ you betamax.
>>
File: 661164-000_par7891342.jpg (85 KB, 960x708) Image search: [Google]
661164-000_par7891342.jpg
85 KB, 960x708
>>71126848
How does she knows when she got the perfect Male gene in her womb ?

How does she knows she got the best alpha male available ?
>>
>>71132595
arab dicks count half
>>
The thing is that everything you've said she tested free for correlates with having been fucked too many times. Hence it is a safety gauge men can use to determine if the woman is fit for mating/marrying. She's less likely to be loyal, more likely to have STDs so you are taking a risk. Sure women with many partners might be loyal and STD free, but it is less likely statistically.
There is literally nothing wrong with using the number of partners a woman had as a tool to measure marriagability as a safety precaution for men.
>>
File: tumblr_nwt1mzBX851uqn8s6o2_1280.jpg (71 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwt1mzBX851uqn8s6o2_1280.jpg
71 KB, 576x1024
>>71115893

Yes

Because oxytocin (released during orgasm) is a hormone responsible for bonding, and is more potent in women.

A woman who has had orgasms with many men is not to be trusted.
>>
>>71131717
>You're ignoring that all other parts of our sexuality point to polygamy too.
>of our sexuality
>Hans stop please
So you'd rather ignore biological facts I mentioned all the time? Like penis shape, testicle size, sperm chemicals, female/male body size ratio, etc.
Because all of that points to sperm competition, which would point to polygamy.
Monogamous primates like gibbons have a small unspecialized penis, small testicles, less sperm.
Primates like gorillas, with physical competition, have much bigger males than females, small and unspecialized penis, small testicles in their body (not outside).
Why do humans have genitals and bodies that imply sperm competition and polygamy if we were a monogamous species with physical competition?

>Either way your definition of monogamy seems to be societal
My definition of monogamy is one female with one male.
But for humans that's actually more an exception than the rule, even in today's society.
/pol/ always hates on sluts and satistics about cheating and divorces rates don't really make us look monogamous either. So if there are so many sluts, cheating is as common as statistics indicate and monogamous relationships fail as often as statistics tell us, I'd call our society pseudo-monogamous at best.

>There is nothing that truly points one way or another except actions and records of actions which point to monogamy
Well, except our bodies point strongly towards polygamy, you don't seem to understand that though.
>>
>>71120253

Why do people think this is a shit analogy?
>>
>>71120936

Im sure all manner of sexual practices existed in prehistory, but coming from a bio major your assumptions are erroneous. In all species only the fittest males are to be selected. Maybe females allowed the best chads gangbang them, but if they did that was before concepts like legacy, raising your kids with a strong father figure, and social cohesion existed.

The bottom line being that monogamy has consistently been the best system for raising healthy and productive children in civilization. By the way, evolutionary psych is bullshit. You can only come up with hypotheses for things like multiple orgasms and mushroom dick, and can never falsify your assumptions or conclusions even though you may be entirely wrong about the selective pressures on the organism.
>>
>>71133000
In my model, she fucks with multiple males and the best sperm wins.

In the standard model, she finds a boyfriend and uses him as provider, while she uses her biological instincts (based on attractiveness, pheromones, etc.) to find someone with better genes to cheat with and literally cuck her boyfriend.
>>
>>71133600
You are arguing the philosophy of human evolution
>why are our genitals the way they are
because those are the cards that we were dealt it was the simplest way to survive driven from simple fucking. It is not indicative of behavior though it may influence behavior.

If you are STEM then you know not to ask why but how and what effect it has. Does having your genitals outside influence hormone production? Answer is no genitals will function the same either which way.

What you are spouting is basically counting the lumps on someones skull to determine how smart they are.

> our bodies point strongly towards polygamy
And a person that's skimply dressed is asking for it too! Let's ignore all recorded history and our own self instead we should act purely on a heuristic that we can never prove and is about as STEM as palm reading
>>
>>71133822
>In all species only the fittest males are to be selected.
But since humans didn't evolve for physical competition, the fittest is selected by who has the best sperm.

>if they did that was before concepts like legacy, raising your kids with a strong father figure, and social cohesion existed.
yes that true, in polygamous societies there were no "traditional" families. All males in the society where father figures, all may have been the father.

>The bottom line being that monogamy has consistently been the best system for raising healthy and productive children in civilization.
I agree with this, this doesn't mean that before civilization (before agriculture) we evolved as a polygamous species. Since the polygamous time of our species is much longer than the pseudo-monogamous time starting approximately with agriculture, we are still biologically inclined towards polygamy.
I agree that in today's society it's a bad idea to emulate this, though.
>>
File: laughing.jpg (59 KB, 550x340) Image search: [Google]
laughing.jpg
59 KB, 550x340
>>71115893
>or 1000 dicks?

nothing except the 1000 dicks ones are always /pol/'s daughters, sisters, wives, ex-wives, etc.

it's funny because it's true
>>
>>71134317
>we are still biologically inclined towards polygamy.
Or maybe polygamous societies were destroyed by monogamous societies since they were more stable?
>>
>>71116291

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF
>>
>>71131717
I feel like I'm watching that documentary Brainwashed, where the comedian rips apart european sociologists with actual evidence.
>>
File: paulie pepe.jpg (148 KB, 830x1262) Image search: [Google]
paulie pepe.jpg
148 KB, 830x1262
>It's a "virgins from /pol/ think the appearance of a woman's outer labia has any indication of how tight they are" episode
>>
>>71134243
>If you are STEM then you know not to ask why but how and what effect it has.
Yeah, and all the biological facts I listed have effect to increase likelyhood of have offspring in a polygamous society, while they would be a disadvantage in a monogamous society.

>Does having your genitals outside influence hormone production?
It does influence sperm production and increase readiness to have sex at any given time.
Advantageous for polygamous creatures.

>Let's ignore all recorded history and our own self instead we should act purely on a heuristic that we can never prove and is about as STEM as palm reading
Well, let's ignore the evidence of how our body evolved to be at an advantage in a polygamous society and act on a model of human sexuality based on nothing but church doctrine.
>>
File: 1460208757751.jpg (124 KB, 1200x948) Image search: [Google]
1460208757751.jpg
124 KB, 1200x948
>>71126221
>our closest relatives dont have nearly the same intelligence, moral code, or infrastrucure that humans do. I dont think anyone will argue that fighting, stealing, and promiscuous fucking is chimp behavior, not fitting for civil humans
>I see 5'5" bantams and 6'3" heavyweights daily. Women typically cap out at 5'9" and are almost invariably weaker. Show me one study that shows mushroom dicks remove a significant amount of sperm rather than just jamming a lot of it deeper while also scraping some out.
>natural promiscuity does not at all logically follow from being multiorgasmic. If anything, lack of certainty in paternity is exactly why monogamy is necessary for humans to pass on knowledge, property, and legacy to the correct child.

Those arent hard facts at all. You're just using untestable evopsych conjecture to push promiscuity when it doesnt even necessarily follow. You also ignore social constructs which affect humans on a different level than other animals and helps maintain stable society. People read that bullshit and think its ok to cheat or fuck around when very clearly we need to not do those things to be productive and rasie healthy children.
>>
>>71134582
If you look up statistics about cheating, you'd see that an actual monogamous society has yet to come into existence.
>>
>>71135145
>Yeah, and all the biological facts I listed have effect to increase likelyhood of have offspring in a polygamous society, while they would be a disadvantage in a monogamous society.
Not in any sense of the word as these things are found in colder climates as well which are heavily monogamous, polygamous relationships are typically found in hotter/tropical climates.

What you are stating is just a false generalization

>It does influence sperm production and increase readiness to have sex at any given time.
Sperm production is highest when the boys are warm and tucked away. Having them out risks lowering production

> the evidence of how our body evolved
Present the evidence because what you are describing is something already covered being the differences between climates. Life is neither for nor against how many people you fuck. As such again you keep ignoring all evidence claiming that our actions are driven solely because of how we look not how everything factors in. If you want to argue that polygamy is a natural imperative for us then present proof.

Bonobo's may have a long history of it, but all we know is the recorded history which you blatantly ignore
>>
>>
>>71115893
>women
>free of mental illness
Kek
>>
File: mmmmgood.gif (2 MB, 303x277) Image search: [Google]
mmmmgood.gif
2 MB, 303x277
>>71135557
Bullshit

And as an addendum, polygamous societies tend to be wed out because of STDs, especially HPV (the most ancient of the known stds) which causes permanent sterility or defective offspring.

Your argument---->trash
>>
>>71116291
WOAH DUDE!
>>
>>71116106
I want you to know that facebook banned me for 24hrs for sharing this image with her in chat.
>>
>>71120936
Guess how I know you read the book "Sex Before Dawn?"
>>
File: 1977_mono_heroes_mask_600h.jpg (61 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
1977_mono_heroes_mask_600h.jpg
61 KB, 450x600
OH HEY LOOK THIS THREAD AGAIN

A
G
A
I
N

A
G
A
I
N

A
G
A
I
N
>>
>>71135995
You can get banned with dick pic now?
>>
>>71116700

I feel for you dude. My situation is different but aggravating none the less. My gf lost it to the guy she was with before me. Ended up cheating on her and fucked the whole thing up. His loss. She is more pure than any other woman I've ever met. The thing is I often find myself checking out and flirting with other women when I'm not with her. I have this overwhelming urge to fuck other women almost constantly, but when I'm with her it goes away. I feel like an alpha that bloomed too late in the game. I feel terrible for it because I'm in love with her, and I intend to marry her one day. I don't mean to vent here. Just commenting. Stay strong Aussie bro. You have a good woman.
>>
>>71116291
honestly the lock and key analogy is full of shit. the person who thought that catchy analogies are logical arguments was a mistake.
>>
>>71116575
Spotted the Brit-roastie
>>
>>71115893
You wouldn't want to drive a high-mileage car. Why would you want to have sex with a high-mileage pussy? Just think of all the miles and miles of dick she has tsken the next time you drive to work.
>>
>>71135818
>~50% off all sexually active people cheat (around the same number for women and men)
>even more admit they'd take the chance if they wouldn't get caught
>sluts riding the cock carousel in western nations like the US
>brothels exist, swinger clubs exist
doesn't sound all that monogamous to me
>>
>>71136201
Would you put your mouth into a bag of MMs in which over 30 penises have been?
>>
maybe faggots have the right idea
>>
>>71136011
because I'm literally reciting their arguments?
>>
>>71115893
I know right!

It's like eating cereal!
>>
>>71117037
OP tried to cover this in their post with "B-but people turn their lives around, even f-from felonies"

Besides the point. You wouldn't trust an arsonist to house-sit for you over a friend with no previous criminal record whom you trust. Women should just deal with the loneliness that comes from being a living cum receptacle. You can't have your cake and eat it too, princess. Devote yourself to one man or fuck off and deal with being a cat lady after your 100th dick.
>>
>>71136041
Believe it or not, I actually shared that image with my girlfriend in chat. Unable to interact with the site in any way for 24hrs. What the actual fuck facebook.
>>
>>71127016
Men aren't wired the same. So, no.
>>
File: Google1.jpg (348 KB, 1841x1227) Image search: [Google]
Google1.jpg
348 KB, 1841x1227
>>71115893
Because of Telegony.
You shouldn't even be in relationships with these fucking bitches, all they're good for is for a pump and dump. Stop worshiping these cumdumpsters.

http://wondergressive.com/women-have-semen-in-their-brain/

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/mother-flys-previous-sexual-partner-can-affect-future-offspring/

http://www.cennamology.com/home/telegony-could-add-a-completely-new-dimension-to-understanding-inheritance
>>
I've had 20 or so dicks. Am I OK?
>>
File: 1459970198868.png (371 KB, 525x709) Image search: [Google]
1459970198868.png
371 KB, 525x709
>>71115893
1: pic rel

2: If the girl is like 25 and already had 100 dicks in her, what makes you think that she will be interested in you for more than a month?

I realised that it's often not about having so many dicks in her but TAKING so many dicks. How can you trust a girl that was known for whoring around? Normal now whore girls at the age of +-25 had 10 sexual partners MAX, (really MAX, no more) anything beyond that is just straight up whoring around...
>>
>>71133351

Reminder that HPV will not show up on any std test and can cause genital warts and cancer. People that believe themseves to be clean can have HPV nd not know. Its also the most common std, most promiscuous people will contract it, which is why so many people act casually about it.

When I get checked I have to specifically ask for a syphillis test too, which most people do not. They just get a chlamydia/gonorrhea/HIV/herpes screen and think thats the end of the story. If they actually get checked rather than just saying they get checked.
>>
File: 1364916858197.jpg (482 KB, 800x789) Image search: [Google]
1364916858197.jpg
482 KB, 800x789
>>71136771
AFTER THE PURGATION BY FLAME, YES YOU WILL
>>
File: Remi Lacroix Pepe.jpg (133 KB, 650x974) Image search: [Google]
Remi Lacroix Pepe.jpg
133 KB, 650x974
>>71136381
The problem with people that quote this book is that they have to understand that it's merely trying to explain behaviours based on biology. The thing with the human creature though is that it's capable of breaking convention with their biological nature. Trying to shape and model our civilizations and society based on our natural instincts is dangerous and not good. Evolution is what got us to this point, our environments have molded us for eons; However it is now us who have changed our environment, so our evolution (if it continues) will take a different path. A path that we can consciously take and define. Otherwise why argue that we should let the whores be polygamous, while outlawing something as natural as rape?
>>
>"you're all socialized to slut-shame"
For the past, what, like 40 or 50-something years in the west whores have been glorified and men have been told that ultimately, they benefit from women being sluts. Doesn't stop young men from wanting a virgin if they're going to comit to marriage. Not being a cuck is evolutionary, admit it.
>>
Women who have had more sex are more prone to cheat or leave you. I've never been into cuckoldry, so yeah, fuck getting into a serious relationship with a whore.
>>
>>71131938
Based Ireland
>>
>>71120936
>pre historic humans lived more like bonobos,
Except that's wrong
Human society was closest to Chimps you stupid faggot
>>
>>71134317

Your first point does not logically follow. You put too much emphasis on genitals and not on the fact that I would cave your caveman head in if you tried to compete with the nut in my cavebitch.

The only reason you think that humans used to primarily be polygamous is because many other apes are. However there are many traits that separate humans from other apes, monagamy likely being one of them. Furthermore, apes like gorillas and orangutans have harems. One dominant male to a group of females, who will beat or kill any encroaching males.

Now monagamy and harems have both been recorded extensively in history, but gangbangs outside the context of war and rape are not. If you want anyone ITT to take you seriously youd better show evidence to the contrary, because you have no definitive, non speculative biological or logical reason to believe female promiscuity ever has been a norm for humans.
>>
>>71136310
as someone that likes old cara I think it's worth pointing out that the high mileage car is actually a far better investment because it can be repaired and will actually belong to you unlike the high mileage woman
>>
>>71115893
>has sex with 100-1000 different men
That's an oxymoron op.
>>
>>71115893

Because after about 20 dicks her pussy is totally blown-out.
Dont take my word for it, ask another girl.
>>
File: doubt.jpg (6 KB, 159x235) Image search: [Google]
doubt.jpg
6 KB, 159x235
>>71115893
>>
>>71136532
I had the same thing when I called someone a faggot

Later I called Trudeau a faggot and got a three day ban
>>
>>71115893

Men are hard-wired to care about female sexual behavior and a woman's number of partners, because they don't want to be a cuck and raise someone else's offspring, which would be a complete waste of their lives since it would contain none of his genes.

That women also apparently absorb DNA from men who only fucked them and never even impregnated them is also more reason for men to care about who and how many men she has been with.
>>
>>71133745
because they're women
>>
>>71138557
>Humans aren't and never have been monogamous
>declining trend
>"have never been"
want this meme to end already
>>
>tfw you took and lost virginity with current gf
>>
>>71116328
10? 3 is already high.
>>
>>71135758
I used to find this convincing until I thought of this: crazy people, arrogant people, disloyal people, they're less likely to form stable relationships and therefor less likely to stay with the same person.

But that doesn't mean that someone who's had more partners has some of these traits (just that she is more likely to have them.)

Most of you probably figured that out but it was an innovation in thinking to me.
>>
File: Hold On.jpg (141 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Hold On.jpg
141 KB, 640x360
>It's a "Humans were never monogamous and the church ruined everything" thread. I swear, only a retard would have this mindset. Legitimately thinking that the church is the only place where conservative ideals come from.

Here's a tip you dumb fucks, how come in a place like the USSR, where most religion decried, people still mainly operated as a conservative family unit, with traditional and masculine values? I honestly foam at the mouth when I hear motherfuckers try to relate nature with fucking fundementalism.
>>
>>71116266
Lmao
>>
>>71139246
>But that doesn't mean that someone who's had more partners has some of these traits (just that she is more likely to have them.)
that's how probability and distributions work, man!

the odds of finding a woman who has had tons of sex partners and who isn't mentally damaged are extremely low--I'm almost willing to bet that there is a 1:1 correlation between undesirable traits and this sort of behavior, even if it isn't expressed in the sort of variables displayed on those charts
>>
>>71139381
I'm expecting a correlation is of 0.7 or 0.8.

About the same for genetics and iq
>>
show me the cat fax! if a woman fucks around with a thousand men then that is what we call used goods. if i get in a car accident, it lowers the value of the car. same can be said with pussy
>>
>>71139563
genetics and iq don't have a "correlation" of 0.7 to 0.8

IQ has a heritability of 0.8 which is to say that virtually all of your intelligence is heritable, and, frankly, I'm willing to bet that your ability to respond to a favorable environment and your ability to resist an unfavorable environment are also heritable

the reality is that genes probably determine or are at the root of all disparity between population groups, just as the reality here is that there are underlying factors which cause the expression of this sort of disgusting behavior, rather than the other way around

What I'm saying is that it's safe to say from a statistical point of view that x% of women will have such and such problems given that they have so many sexual partners, but the objective reality (measurements aside) is probably, in my view, that these behaviors go hand in hand with the underlying problem of {mental illness | daddy issues | some other fundamental brokenness}

Just as IQ and behavior are probably totally (100%) a matter of genes, as your response is always mediated by your genes, even in cases where the difference is brought about by exposure to an environment
>>
>>71116291
But the sharpener deteriorates over time as well. A sharpener that sharpens a lot of pencils really can't be any good anymore.
>>
>>71139276
1. In Tsarist Russia church was a fundamental part of Tsarism and actually served as a tool of crowd control.
2. In USSR party had other tools for crowd control, replacing religion with ideology. Shit however smelled the same.
3. In modern Russia religion yet again became a tool for crowd control (in addition to antiwestern ideology).
4. At the same time (in Tsarist, communist or putinist Russia, doesnt matter) Russian family wasnt at all what it looks like from Australia.
Men were ether abusive drunkards, or cuckolds, while women were ether abused, or whores. And sometimes even elders fucked their own grandchildren.
>>
File: Jesus Christ.png (469 KB, 794x524) Image search: [Google]
Jesus Christ.png
469 KB, 794x524
>>71140006
I'll be entirely honest, I'm going to guess you are either a foreigner or you're that retarded americanized type, I don't care if you live in the country, doesn't mean shit if you're ideologically blinded.

Besides, you don't even make a point against. You seem to be just spouting downsides to shit I'm not eve talking about. I'm talking about conservatism, and that it's not related to religion.
>>
>>71117946
6'5" chef at Burger King making 140,000 a year here. Step up your game manlet
>>
>>71138933
>trend
Do you lack this much self-awareness? I bet you go around saying stupid shit like "Not all women are like that!"
>>
>>71140006
The only path to success for humanity is monogamy if you compare the results of monogamous tribes compared to polygamous ones.
Especially in modern times where poly depend on mono's funding and progress.
The second the monogamous males stop playing nice will be interdasting.
>>71141091
All women take the path of lesser resistance, they are not polygamous or monogamous. Males define the sexual strategy you cuck.
>>
>start dating girl I was friends with in school
>she says she's never had sex before
>she claims she's never even put anything inside her vagina either
>"yeah right, we'll see about that"
>stick a finger in
>can barely even fit inside, vagina actively pushing against me
>just by putting it in, she's begging me to slow down and give her a second to adjust

Holy fuck was I lucky, I got the real deal. She was stiff as a board at first, but eventually loosened up in bed. Still just as tight as the first time though. Being the only thing inside a girl is great, her pussy adjusts to your dick.
>>
>>71138557
What do you think about the conclusions of the book, since you've also read it?
>>
>>71141091
what the fuck are you talking about? How can you even breathe and type at the same time without passing out due to some kind of retard brain overload?

What is happening on /pol/ today? It's like bizarro world here. Is this place full of redditors right now...? This is just strange
>>
>>71141657
jesus christ i just need to stop coming here
>>
File: 1459026410325.png (294 KB, 390x630) Image search: [Google]
1459026410325.png
294 KB, 390x630
>>71141910
>>
>>71138951
>going to disneyland and choosing to ride the teacup ride over and over again
>never learning that variety is the spice of life
>>
>>71115893
>Is not a liberal
Then she isn't a slut
>>
>>71142017
>Comparing sex with multiple people with amusement parks
>Not knowing that if you can't even have self control before you get with somebody how do you expect to have it after

It's a degenerate addiction
>>
I can't believe some of you think 10 is loads. You know how many girls lie and say less than 10, but have fucked more than 10 in a week? You guys are cucks. Woman are emotionally unstable and fuck any guy when they're down. I have a big dick and fucked loads of girls with bfs, then they're back to their happy perfect life pretending they're into scrapbooks kids etc. A lot of you live in a box regarding this, which maybe is good because I don't know how you'll cope with reality. Girls LOVE getting fucked, the risk of getting caught, thought of being railed while you're at home taking care of the kids. These girls you're talking about are the ones that are too nervous to act on their fantasies, I'd say less than 5%
>>
>>71115893
Not replying to your point, I just hate the "blown out vag" meme. The vag is composed mostly of muscle, your arm doesn't get saggy when you work it out. Some girls just have naturally disgusting-looking vaginas. Just sayin
>>
>>71115893
>free of mental illness
You're a fucking virgin for sure , no woman is free of that and you'd know if you ever had any relations with any bitch..
>>
>>71116266
Banter/10
>>
File: 1425096832501.png (7 KB, 255x248) Image search: [Google]
1425096832501.png
7 KB, 255x248
>>71142017
>variety is the spice of life
no you degenerate cuck, hunger is
>>
>>71116067

Social conservative.
>>
>>71127016

You're right. I don't sleep around. I've only slept with a few high quality women that I've bonded with on an emotional level and found myself very attracted to. Why should't I expect the same of my partners?

http://www.kinseyinstitute.org/publications/PDF/Heiman%20couples%20midlife%20and%20older%205%20countries.pdf

TL;DR:
http://www.hookingupsmart.com/2013/07/24/relationshipstrategies/the-definitive-survey-of-infidelity-in-marriage-and-relationships/

Some takeaways:
>unit increase in the square root of number
of lifetime sexual partners decreasing the odds of sexual satisfaction
by a factor of .86

>For women, each previous sexual encounter increases their chances of being sexually dissatisfied by 3.9% per partner. For men, it's 5.3% per partner
>>
File: trumpderspiegel.jpg (57 KB, 645x363) Image search: [Google]
trumpderspiegel.jpg
57 KB, 645x363
>>71115893
Why is it against the rules to prefer a woman who doesn't go cock-hopping.

Why am I not allowed to want a woman who has more respect for herself and doesn't just give away her body all willy-nilly?

I'm not going to invest in a cock-hopper
>>
>>71117123

Hey Turkey, this is why we want you to stay in the middle east and not join Europe. You literally all believe in honor killings and incest and shit. Die.
>>
>>71115893

A woman that has had that many dicks is a woman incapable of loyalty and commitment to just one man, and therefore makes for terrible wife and mother material.

> Free of mental illness
Not possible for a slut. Women are not wired to fuck around like men, so if they act like that something must be terribly wrong with their heads and hormones.
>>
>>71116291

stop embarrassing us please
>>
>>71142174
>I have big dick
Look, I actually have one and I can tell one someone's just making shit up. you just don't reference that shit unless it is important to your post.

And
>Calling people cuckolds while you pretend that everyone gets off on some shit fetish only men have
>>
File: 1443898677220.jpg (100 KB, 797x720) Image search: [Google]
1443898677220.jpg
100 KB, 797x720
>>71115893
Why would I want my woman to work?
>>
>>71115893

Not exactly related to the thread but I heard that the more aroused the woman is the more loose the pussy gets, so the girl isn't necessarily a whore just because she has a loose pussy.

Is that legit or slut-enabling propaganda?
>>
>>71136201

Idiot detected.
>>
Why is it important for you how people pick their partners? If you're okay with it than do what the fuck you want.
>>
File: muh sexual liberty tho.jpg (367 KB, 1223x1570) Image search: [Google]
muh sexual liberty tho.jpg
367 KB, 1223x1570
>>71115893
Your chances of having a successful marriage with her are shitty asf.
>>
>>71142875

It's true.

When you first put your dick in a girl they're really tight. No amount of foreplay could loosen my ex up, she'd get dripping wet but putting it in her would always hur hwr a bit. she'd only loosen up after five minutes of pounding.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.