[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Firefighter shot and killed while entering black neighborhood building
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (4 MB, 2208x1242) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4 MB, 2208x1242
http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/16/us/maryland-firefighters-shot/index.html

...How do you think I feel? It's typical.
>>
This country is becoming a safe haven for criminals.
>>
> No mention of blacks in article

Cuck Nig Nogs strike again.
>>
>>71112657
My eyes have seen the glory
>>
>>71112657
I've heard firefighters don't even respond to some parts of places like east st. Louis or Detroit because of problems exactly like this. If sometching catches fire they just let it burn
>>
>>71112657
just like American history x.
>>
>>71113125
It happens all the time really

you just never hear about it
>>
>>71113125
I just watched American History X and I feel like I'm becoming like Derek after prison.

That one line about whether he's done anything to make his life better really hit me hard.
>>
>>71112657
Too bad AHX is Jew propaganda.

What kills the movie is

1) how he cites facts and statistic before the other guys say something about "this just showcases racist, corrupt jurisdiction and that poverty is a big reason for crime, then instead of arguing this he is just stammeing like a child/dumb cliché nazi.

2) how retarded it is that the nigger gang in prison just ignores him like the most civilized gentlemen on earth, avoiding him and not even looking at him while he is all alone on his own with a swastika on the chest... While of course the nazis beat and rape him.
>>
>>71112657
blacks should just be shipped off to Africa and bring all the South African whites out, leave them to get on with it.
Send all the coal burners with them too.
If its black, send it back.
>>
>around blacks
>he relaxed

i really do feel bad for the guy but cmon, never enter ape country and drop your guard.
>>
>>71112814
> No mention of blacks in article

That's because it happened in Prince Trayvon county here in Maryland. As such, everyone in Maryland instantly knew it was niggers.
>>
File: 1459159909161.jpg (35 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1459159909161.jpg
35 KB, 403x403
>>71116251
gay. that's the jewiest part of the movie. or is this bait?
>>
>>71112657
I don't understand. The law says you're not allowed to shoot firemen. This literally could not have happened.
>>
>>71112868
of the trampling at the zoo
>>
>>71112657
America is tearing itself apart.

wow, its actually pretty sad.
>>
>>71116878

Kek. You honestly think savage monkeys ever respect the law.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.