[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Never payed attention when this was going on, don't understand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: download (1).png (10 KB, 256x197) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
10 KB, 256x197
Never payed attention when this was going on, don't understand it. Can someone explain it to me?
>>
Muslims aren't violent and if you imply they are you deserve to be murdered
>>
Will just drop some unknown weird fact :

A policeman who was investigating on the relation between some Charlie Hebdo members, Paris' town council and a money laundering just "kill himself" the day before the attack.

All his family was saying he never has been depressed or anything. I guess source will be hard to find now
>>
After the charlie-hebdo attack, people momentarily wake up and started to hunt for good karma point of social media so they massively posted this slogan or writing it on T-shirt and signs to look caring, but few months after everything was forgotted ... UNTIL 13/11/15, then people started again "Je suis Paris" etc. etc. This pseudo-patriotic momentum again but nothing came out of it.
Meanwhile ten of thousand people get blown up weekly because of muslim but. Hey ! Look at my new facebook profil !
>>
File: non-repeating digits.png (2 KB, 188x214) Image search: [Google]
non-repeating digits.png
2 KB, 188x214
Here, let me sum it up for you:

>French nerds pick a fight with a marginalized minority group

>Act shocked and complain when they get one
>>
>>71109539
idiots drew the prophet Muhammed and they got killed of course. It's like putting a gun to the temple and firing off. People still acted surprised.

Afterwards the west reaffirmed their war against islam and everything was back to normal.
>>
>>71111724
>pick a fight
Doing comedy that hurts people's feelings isn't picking a fight, it's doing comedy
>>
>>71111724
>>71111814

It's happening just as predicted. Odds are there will be a Republican US president, so 4chan is switching over to role-playing as a handwringing lefties.
>>
>>71111814
Unless you live in America. Then you can have draw Muhammad contests.
>>
>>71111981
??

Alhamdulillah. I'm not a "hand-writing leftie", we probably have a lot more in common than you think.
>>
>>71111724
t. Ahmed Abdullah
>>
>>71109539
delete this
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.