[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Disowning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 11
I had a redpilled argument with a redpilled co-worker not long ago and he was shocked when I said I would disown and abandon my kids if they disgraced me. I was more surprised that he wouldn't

What does pol think?
>>
>>71106297
> Daily reminder that if your kids grow to be degenerates it's your own fault
>>
>>71106297
Your blood. If your offspring is fucked up, more than half is your fault.
>>
When I was a kid I knew that if I fucked up (got into drugs, committed a serious crime, knocked up a girl) my dad would either beat the shit out of me or disown me. My brothers would have approved of either fate. That pressure to keep my shit together kept me on the right path

A father is only one factor in life, though. If I had decided to do some dumb shit I wouldn't have blamed my dad for disowning me. Teens and young adults need to be held accountable right?
>>
>>71106297
I would throw my daughter out, divorce my wife and start again.
>>
>>71106297
I disowned one of my ex-wives and kid because they were annoying.
>>
>>71107390
>>71106889
Any regrets?
>>
I disowned my wife's son for letting his classmate fuck my wife
>>
File: 1458263591939.png (305 KB, 1057x1607) Image search: [Google]
1458263591939.png
305 KB, 1057x1607
>>71109338
>>
My parents need to disown my brothers. They are divorced and both end up paying their rent, or bills each month so they can use welfare money to buy drugs.

I don't speak to either of my brothers any more they are in their 30's and haven't had a job in over 5 years.
>>
>>71106297
>Disgraced me.
This is the one think I never understood. They can only be a disgrace to themselves. Same for vice versa. Once they are out on their own it's on them to make correct decisions. Only when they are dependent on you can you call their actions shameful.
>>
>>71106297
I think you are autistic.
>>
>>71109696
thing*
>>
>>71106297
what's it like being Muslim?
>>
>>71109729
I think you are right.
>>
File: 1392362600124.jpg (141 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1392362600124.jpg
141 KB, 501x585
>>71106297
>I would disown and abandon my kids if they disgraced me.
>expect asian flag
>I'm not wrong
>>
>>71106297

My sister got disowned by our mother. Epic family battle.
>>
File: 419 420.jpg (9 KB, 250x225) Image search: [Google]
419 420.jpg
9 KB, 250x225
>>71109945
Story?
>>
File: Kim Jong-un.jpg (37 KB, 173x188) Image search: [Google]
Kim Jong-un.jpg
37 KB, 173x188
>>71109876
>>
Would really depend on nature of their actions, intentions and the surrounding circumstances.

What level of disgrace are we talking about?
>>
>>71109876
>>
My little brother has somewhat turned around, but I've felt for a long time that they needed to disown his ass.

It's really my parents fault for babying him though. They did well with my older brother and I. When he came around 5 years later, I imagine they just said "eh we got this." Add go that my parents were having marital problems when he was growing up.

He still made terrible decisions.

He's 23 now and has two shitty jobs, but still lives at home. I made the mistake of going into his bathroom once, it was a literal mastrabatorium, like something you'd see in a cringe thread on /g/.

To date he's been arrested(essentially got a DUI), totaled two cars and not apologized, kicked out of high school and didn't graduate on time, got the cops called on me, etc.

If I did right by my kids and they made bad decisions in adulthood, I'd disown them until they changed.

I won't enable a drug addict or someone who chooses to spend their life with an abuser.
>>
I'm Christian and white.

I'm talking about ongoing drug abuse, prostitution, murder, converting to Islam, being an atheist cuck SJW, getting knocked up by a nigger, being a faggot, or any public display that humiliates me or my wife.

If they repent and do the prodigal son thing and legitimately fix their shit, I'd take them back.
>>
>>71110497
Arrested for stealing
Taking drugs
Arrested for driving drunk
Dating a low-life
>>
>>71109619
Are you black?
>>
>>71106297
Get the fuck over yourself. You're already a disgrace. Look at you, you're here. You already failed them.
>>
i was way too boring to do all that degenerate shit.

i think parents need to raise their kids boring.
>>
>>71110937
You don't disown your kids when they fuck up, you try to help.
>>
>>71110990
>theft
>drugs
>degeneracy
it's disowning time my boy
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (54 KB, 564x580) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
54 KB, 564x580
look at these little nerd roleplayers furiously typing and actually believe the memes are real and that they're a crusader on a quest, sad
>>
>>71110925
Dumbass, if they're hoooked on cocaine or whoring themselves or converting to Islam then they need you more than ever. Your reputation is not as important as your child.
>>
To be honest I think I'd find it really difficult to disown my own kids, but I think it would be necessary.

In the end however, this>>71106447
>>
>>71109800
Muslims can't disown their children. The rules of inheritance is decided in the Quran. (unless the children stop being muslim or if they cheat on their spouse, in which case they are considered dead according to Sharia)
>>
>>71106297
>fuck up raising your kids making them grow into retards
>they do retarded things
>LALALA IT WASNT MY FAULT *disowns*

kek
>>
>>71106297
Nah, you're right. It's your prerogative as their father. If they disgrace you you're doing the right thing by casting them out of your household.
>>
>>71111074
There's a point where you try to help, and the point where you let go and hope they hit rock bottom and come back.

I went through some brief phases of shittiness(no drugs or crime), I was just an idiot punker and a brief period a leftist. My parents just let it go, and I eventually was smart enough to decide to fix my shit.

I'm much better for it.
>>
>>71110975
I don't have kids or a wife, I'm 29 and own my own house and work full time. No criminal record, no drama in my life, am the youngest in my family and they are all respectable as well.

In my family nobody wants to be the black sheep. We love to honor our hard working honest parents.
>>
I wouldn't unless they were 18+, and then only if they got into heavy criminality, a cult or some shit like that
>>
I have four kids and I'm not worried. Parents need to be accountable for their kids, or the kids will grow up to be degenerates who also fuck up at raising kids. Its all a cycle, the degeneracy could virtually end within a few generations, but someone has to call it out.
>>
I would expand on this to say that we should return to the Roman model in which a father is responsible for any crimes or misdeeds committed by his wife and children, but has complete power over them to include that of life and death.
>>
>>71110925
>Christian
>atheist
Everything else i agreed with. but the atheist thing. Nah..

I hope they become faggots.
>>
>>71111453
Free will and human agency is still a thing. I've seen people come from good families and backgrounds and they still choose to be shitty people.

It's the exception and not the rule, if I father the exception I shudder at the thought but I will do what is necessary.

What would you do if your kid chose to become a pedo?
>>
>>71111573
Atheism itself I could tolerate, but I'm talking regressive left Cultural Marxist atheist. I won't let my family name be associated with that cancer
>>
>>71111187

>I don't have kids or a wife
>29
>respectable

Christ, it's like fucking poetry. How many generations before whites are bred out of existence, /pol/? Get fucking married and have kids, you stupid fuck. Respectable, my ass.
>>
>>71111905
Hahaha I will grant you that, I have something in the works though. She would probably have a litter with me if we get married
>>
If they fuck up it's your fault and you should take respinsibility not disown them. You know what makes up someone's personality? Nature + nurture (so genes and things he/she learns and experiences while growing up). You are respinsible for both.
>>
>>71111996
Would you use that excuse for your own fuck ups though? And blame your parents for what you did?
>>
>>71111905
28 here wife pregnant with first son due soon, we're calling him jack, both white btw.
Feels good mang
>>
>>71106297
Aside from your genes, your name is something worth treasuring. It is with your name that people know you and your family, or even your entire bloodline by.

People remember the names of others, and assign a description to their names. When one that bears your name did something honorable, you share in that honor. When they do something deplorable, you share in their shame. For you share their name, and now that name is assigned something negative. Now that name is tainted in the eyes of others. That's why people hold their names important and valuable, and even willing to risk their lives to clear it, if it were to be tainted. Your name is just as valuable as any currency because your name can help facilitate trust, good relationship, and other things.

In days before written history, some names are something you earned. It's like a title of sorts. For instance, people skilled in bending metal to their will and crafting them into anything they desire received the name Smith--you cannot earn or deserve that name if you're just some unskilled serf. People with unparalleled bravery and courage were named Lionheart or something similar. There are some names that are merely given to tell others where you came from, but still important enough to tell you of your roots. There are names that tells other what clan you belong to, and depending on how renowned that name is (or not), you share in your clan's renown.

But now people don't care much about their names. They think it's just a word used to identify them and the group of people they came from. To them, it has no value. Some would even change their names because they don't see the value in their name that their ancestors have earned for them. And because they don't cherish their names, they go do degenerate things that taints their names. Children of criminals are/were not treated well because their parents have brought shame to their shared name. Degenerate children things bring shame to their parents.
>>
>>71111990

What the fuck are you waiting for? Something better? Be a man. Ask her.

>>71112274

Good. Jack is a good name. Congratulations.
>>
>>71106297

>redpill
>using a term dreamed up by two jewish transgender degenerates
>>
>>71110937
>>71111047

prepare to be lonely, scandi-cucks
>>
File: 1449155708205.jpg (52 KB, 451x550) Image search: [Google]
1449155708205.jpg
52 KB, 451x550
>>71106297
you don't even know what the red pill is faggot.
>>
>>71106297
You are confirmed man-child with no kids. fuck you you piece of shit
>>
File: download (21).jpg (6 KB, 280x180) Image search: [Google]
download (21).jpg
6 KB, 280x180
>>71109338
omfg my sides
>>
>>71106297
i'd disown them if I really saw that they became fuck-ups beyond repair. i'd do my best, but I'd have no patience in case of repeated mistakes and flaws of character. my wife's family are fuck-ups, so my kids would have a bad genetic start. but like i said, i'd do my best before taking any drastic measures.
>>
>>71106297
never. they're my blood then they're me. I would hang on to the bitter end unless they directly turned on me or other family members.
>>
>>71112583
>doesn't know about Total Recall and the book that inspired it
>gives credit to two of the biggest hack writers ever
>>
>>71110948
No I have some Irish blood though. My brothers like playing the victim.
>>
>>71112817
>RAREnada
>>
>>71106297
>Canada
>Disown and abandon my kids if they disgraced me
GO BACK TO CHINA
STOP PACKING YOUR PORSCHE WITH FOOD FROM THE FOOD BANK WHILE HOMELESS SCOWL AT YOU
CLEAN UP YOUR DOGS SHIT FROM THE SIDEWALKS IN AND SURROUNDING CHINATOWN
STOP RAISING UP AUTO INSURANCE FOR EVERYONE IN VANCOUVER
>>
As I watch and read from you people, it seems that you yourself didn't had good capacity to judge and knowledge to marry good wife and raise kids.

You really ought to reconsider how will you live your life to minimize chance of such ocurrance before protecting yourself from bad decisions by justifying that you will disown kids if they don't turn out you expect like there is no influence from your side how they turn out and that you are by default good person.
>>
File: Harmonica.gif (91 KB, 300x134) Image search: [Google]
Harmonica.gif
91 KB, 300x134
>>71106447
>people don't have free will
>people can't fuck their lives up if they were raised well

Are you even able to dress yourself without assistance?
>>
>>71112969
>it seems that you yourself didn't had good capacity to judge and knowledge to marry good wife and raise kids.
it's easy for you to say when you live in a village of four people
>>
>>71106297
I was redpilled and thinking about redpilled stuff, like how can I make more redpilled people by teaching them redpilled stuff. And then redpilled happened and I redpilled out so fucking redpilled that I didn't even redpilled understand. It was so redpilled.
>>
>>71109945
Same scenario is rapidly approaching for my family. Sister has been a hardcore junkie for close to ten years. She's a shithead manipulator, but I'm still not looking forward to it tbqh. Whole thing is fucked.
>>
>>71113126
I live in city, but what does it matter.
Even in village half of people behave like shit.

There is part where you also need to influence wife/women in relationship.

I have gf now and I put her in place when she takes to much swing.
Now its trendy to listen to every complain woman makes and be super sensitive.
You should just ignore some irrelevant stuff women complain and tell her to gtfo if she is not happy.

How many times I told my gf that she can GTFO is she doesn't feel satasfied with me because I wont spend money on some stupid trip to end of world just to see roads, cars and buildings like here.
>>
>I was more surprised that he wouldn't
What sort of fantasy land do you live in? I'm not saying I agree with him, but you're delusional if you think the overwhelming majority of people in the west don't go with the whole "family sticks together, abandonment is inherently evil, always forgive family, parents should always sacrifice for the child" etc line of thinking.
>>
>>71113363
this is the true redpill.
>>
>>71113508
This co-worker in particular loves his Old Testament, so I thought it was a safe assumption
>>
>>71112518
Cheers man it's daunting but I'm sure we'll be fine
>>
>>71112767
>america elects Reagan because he's an actor and he's a strong proud man
>california elects Arnold because he's an actor and he's a strong proud man
>canada elects some overdramatic twink because they think he's cute and he's some hyperliberal cuck
Il never get over this
>>
>>71112242
At a certain point, people realize that they are being nurtured for failure. I've been living at home, trying to save money to pay off student loans, but I'm taking the plunge and moving out so that I can actually grow a pair of balls.
>>
>>71111059
Why did you post a picture of yourself?
>>
>>71114105
he also has this strange, hollow zombie like gaze. something is really messed up in that beautiful head.

maybe the rumors about his father being involved in MKUltra, and pedophile rings are true.
>>
>>71106297
then you're a fucking asshole who doesn't deserve to have kids.

your kid is your blood. if anything has worth in this world then it's family. you might disagree, you might fight, but you always take care of your family.

when you're at death's door, you don't want to be alone. who do you think will be present by your side? the kid you disowned, or the kid you supported his or her whole life?
>>
>>71114540
Fuck em' Everyone dies alone.

I've got a situation with step daughter and I'm just going through this whole 'disowned' shit. It's like a divorce. It's hard and drains you mentally and physically but in the long run, it's what needs to be done to keep my sanity and my marriage and my home from getting a reputation as some sort of slum house. And that's leaving aside her reputation.
>>
>>71114540
>muh special angel blood family snowflakes
Give me a break. Every family who treasures their kids too much ends up raising fuck ups. It's better to be a little bit detached and keep them accountable.

Too many pussy parents who swallowed the "kids are precious" meme.
>>
>>71114540
Oh boy I better keep my crack smoking son with aids close to me for when I die. Nevermind all the stress involved when I invite him over to any family outtings and he has to hang out with the nonfuckups, get jealous, claim to be the favorite, and then turn around and bum money to presumably buy more crack, bum at our house and then steal my stuff claiming it 'must have been a burglar'

I won't argue nurture nature or whatever, but we are a culmination of the decisions we make and blaming your peppep because 'he didn't hug you enough as a kid' for your drug addictions is fucking low and basic as fuck.
>>
>>71106447
your wife died when your kids were 3 and 6 you have to work 12 hours a day but because of this you don't see them all that much and your irresponsible sister is sometimes watching over them (while in reality she just watches tv not giving a shit about them) and they grow up to be degenerate as fuck because they basically had no father or mother even tho you was working your ass for them and was always spending every little free time you had with them

Still your fault?
>>
>>71115539
Kids who want to be bad kids are going to be bad fucking kids. I knew plenty of kids with loving Christian parents who gave there kids every opportunity to succeed and they got fucking teen pregnant, or addicted to drugs, or ended up in jail.

You just got to do your best and hope they make the right decisions.
>>
>>71115539
what's the point of some unrealistic exception?
>>
>mother allows 16 year old to fuck her boyfriend in the house
>I say NO WAY!
>mother literally bending over backwards to get this boy in the house because 'muh daughter is my friend'
>Nope
>mother arguing with me constantly to relent
>not happening. She wants to fuck, go to his house. Not under my roof.
>mother says they're not fucking
>I heard them. Bitch was being so loud to make sure I heard from next room
>it was a misunderstanding
>I understand perfectly. You want to fuck, get your own house.

Mother now drives her 16 year old daughter to boyfriends house to get fucked then goes back at 11pm to pick her up.

>I give up on both of them
>wife wants me to stay
>I agree but cut step daughter off completely. I wont pick her up or drop her off. Allowance stopped. All financial support stopped.

We just bump into each occasioanly in the house now. We are polite. We say hello. No big loss. She was fucking rude to me most of the time anyway.
>>
>>71106889
This

>>71107390
>one of my ex-wives
>one of
>>
>>71116413
This is bait, right
>>
>>71116413
>step daughter

>step daughter

>step daughter
>>
>>71116535
*looks at flag*
Please elaborate, which part is hard for you to believe?
>>
>>71113094
Hey. This is a great .gif. Have a perfect day.
>>
>>71116535
>>71116674

I know. I fucked up big time getting involved with a single parent in the first place. A warning for all you guys - DON'T DO IT.
You will never be an equal in their eyes. You won't get any respect. You won't get any thanks for anything you do.

Find a nice single girl with no kids.
>>
>abandoning your family

White People.

You guys realize that Mexicans wouldn't be outbreeding you faggots if you'd simply put in the effort into fixing your families, right?
>>
>>71116856
The only reason to get involved with single mother is to fuck her daughter/s.
>>
>>71110948
He said "parents", dummy.
>>
>>71117004
A dog will never outbreed rats.

Successful white families or broken white families, a white family of four will never outnumber 100 Mexican families of 15
>>
>>71106447
Noah was a Lrophet of God yet one of his sons became a degenerate kufar
>>
>>71111905
We're not all burger flippers jethro. I make below min wage, waiting till my finances stabilize
>>
>>71117012
That's a fantasy. The reality is the daughter/s will hate you or if you're lucky, they will ignore you.
Chances are, you will have so little feeling towards them after a while you would'nt fuck them if they threw themselves at you naked.
>>
Pretty sure Japanses did this shit back when they were uncucked and alpha.

If you did anything degenerate they would literally not even speak or look at you again.
>>
>>71106297
Do you even unconditional love
>>
>>71106447
>implying edgy kids don't exist
>>
>>71116278
Its by no means out of the realm of possibility, there maybe a stretch with the irresponsible sister but that again is not that much of an exaggeration. I can think of a few examples from people I have known in the past who have elements what has been produced in this hypothetical example.
>>
>>71117183
Where did this faggot idea come from? Love is a concern for a person's well-being, and disowning would be what's best for my whole family who I love, and our family name which is important. It's also best for the fuck up since they will have a reason to turn their shit around
>>
>>71117183
Everything is conditional.
Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.