[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Besides meming, does everyone understand how big of a deal 9
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37
File: twitpic-35[1].jpg (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
twitpic-35[1].jpg
2 MB, 1920x1200
Besides meming, does everyone understand how big of a deal 9/11 was? I feel like people that didn't live through it don't really appreciate how nuts it was.

For example, British people apparently had never seen regular footage, and they weren't even shown footage of the people jumping or what happened at the Pentagon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWk31SeBUM4

Other stuff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yu9m9MQc7HQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGLfSn4LBuY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcZvB0tazGM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9QN3AkydYY
>>
>>71103383
9/11 gives the government unlimited power to do whatever they want as long as it is to fight "terrorism". 9/11 will continue to echo through the ages.
>>
Im old, I was 22 when they were hit. Its a different world. The young dont understand how different the world was pre 9/11. It changed everything.
>>
>>71103383
Fuck off
>>
>>71104105

Indeed, and YOU are young. No offense but you are. I remember 9/11 clearly. But you're right. It was life changing. I've never been the same. Same as Trump.

That day was beyond belief. Inb4 /b/ edgelords.
>>
You seen the demon come out of the fire in the second explosion?..someone please post it if you can.
>>
Affected US a lot.

Even thought I was young when it happens, it was a big deal.

My uncle was in the building and managed to escape
>>
>>71103383
Get ready for a new 911 bitch cause that's how your gov works
>>
>>71103383
CA here, I remember my mother woke me up and made me watch that shit before school in 4th grade. Racist ever since
>>
>>71103383
it hadn't occurred to me that the UK of all places would be ignorant to 9/11

It makes more sense in rural swathes of Central Europe or greater Asia, but for the UK to not have seen footage that is ubiquitous here is crazy
>>
>>71104485

They're a bunch of faggots. They got their shit bombed a few years later and didn't do shit. Absolute cucks.
>>
>>71103383

Besides meming, does everyone understand how big of a deal the Iraq war was? I feel like people that didn't live through it don't really appreciate how nuts it was.
>>
I was about 15 when it happened. Very surreal, I remember thinking "is this just going to be an everyday thing now?" Was also fun seeing people trying to sell office parachutes as though those would save you in a similar situation.

The odd part is I was sort of ready for it to happen and not at all surprised when Afghanistan and Iraq were made to be the scapegoats for it. I realized about two years later this was because of watching the "Pilot" episode of The Lone Gunmen tv show (seriously, check this out) as well as some very sneaky propaganda pieces on some little shithole I'd never heard of prior named Afghanistan in both VICE magazine and on CBC's The National just a few months before those three WTC buildings toppled.
>>
>>71103383
The very next day after 9/11, the world changed. If you didn't feel that happening then you were probably just too young.

The world pre 9/11: people were chill, life was pretty good, everything was ok
The world after 9/11: constant conflicts and tensions and everyone is just waiting for WW3 to start.
>>
>>71104686
I was a part of OEF and OIF. I remember being in Kuwait waiting for the order. I was young, dumb and pissed off. I know what we did, and regret my actions whenever I think of it.

It did not scar me.
>>
>>71104264
I am proud of all of you for not taking this bait
>>
>>71104935

Well said. But people forget. It was an attack of war. Not just on the US. But on the West. Islam is the problem. Europe continues to reap the problems of Islam.

It must be wiped out.

9/11, for those who were old enough for it. was unbelievable. Like, made you go numb. It was like nothing else ever.
>>
>>71103383
Have you recently been in a discussion with someone who was too young to experience it, or why are you asking such a self-evident question? Anyone who was old enough at the time will remember it and understand its importance. I spent the days after it glued to the live broadcasts on TV, waiting for more news about what is going on and what will happen next. And every time I've opened a news website after that day, I have this brief twinge of dread that something similar may have happened; once the page loads and there are no horrible news like that, I experience relief.
>>
We have seen footage. We know about the Pentagon. If you don't, wtf are you doing. Some people probably won't know about the brave people who stopped the terrorists using another plane but I bet a fair few do.
>>
I still remember bullying the one Japanese-American kid in my class with "old habits die hard, huh?" as my first reaction to hearing that a plane hit. It was out in the schoolyard when I first heard about it. I was in 8th grade.
>>
>>71105034

Idk according to that documentary your people have never seen it.
>>
I'm too young to have remembered it when it happened, but when it's the anniversary we have documentaries and we acknowledge it.

>>71104935
What you said. It's strange for me to think I've never truly experienced the world in it's past state, all I know is the chaos we have been in since then.
>>
>>71105240

You're UK so I can't say anything really about your culture, but the pre-9/11 world and post-9/11 world was insanely different. It's hard to put into words. 9/11 was beyond insane.
>>
File: RageFace.png (19 KB, 300x309) Image search: [Google]
RageFace.png
19 KB, 300x309
>Literally every major problem the world faces today can be traces back to that one day
>one day caused an eternal shitstorm that will never be fixed
>mfw
>>
File: twintowers.gif (233 KB, 800x551) Image search: [Google]
twintowers.gif
233 KB, 800x551
>>71103383
jet fuel can't melt steel beams

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmuzyWC60eE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCdRA09pztM
>>
>>71105320
*traced
>>
>>71105320
>one day caused an eternal shitstorm that will never be fixed

If we stop poking at it and let it cool down then we maybe go back to something close to pre 9/11.
>>
>>71105323

>b--but jet fuel

>>71105403

You STILL don't understand. The world will never be the same. It's us against Islam. How can you still not understand that?
>>
>>71103383

>For example, British people apparently had never seen regular footage, and they weren't even shown footage of the people jumping or what happened at the Pentagon:

What? It was on every channel, both TV and radio, live, all day.
>>
I was in fifth grade. There was so much patriotism and sharing and coming together after nine eleven, it was world shattering.

It makes me rage, thinking that if a nine eleven happened today it wouldn't get nearly the same response. It would be lambasted by the left as somehow our own fault, and otherwise be played down for the suffering of others.
>>
>>71105403
>If we stop poking at it and let it cool down then we maybe go back to something close to pre 9/11.

It's too late. The american psyche was raped so hard nothing will undo what happened
>>
>>71104611

And what shit should we have done?

Invaded Afghanistan and Iraq? We were already there.
>>
>>71105403
That's not what it was to us, it's not something we poke, it's just, it's a lot bigger than that >>71105341
>>
File: nLIQH8T.jpg (61 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
nLIQH8T.jpg
61 KB, 540x405
>>71105118
lel
>>
>>71103383
The world has never been the same since that day.
>>
>>71105478> It would be lambasted by the left as somehow our own fault, and otherwise be played down for the suffering of others.

It was. That's why Bush won in 04. The left blamed the US for it.

>>71105534

I didn't say anything. I'm just saying that it's insane that modern UK families haven't seen the footage.
>>
>>71105315
Yeah. I'm too young to have experienced 7/7 as well so I'm not sure if that made us different.

My parents remember but barely even mention 7/7 probably because it didn't effect everyone. But they can always remember where they were on 9/11 and how they were glued to the TV. My mum said she did feel something change in the world, because America had been attacked and a lot of people at that time saw the US as unstoppable.
>>
>>71105462
>he thinks the only problem is islam

need i remind you that the average american is so retarded he think "hurr durr turrists wanna hurt muh freedumz" is still the reason we're giving up all our rights. Terrorism is a load of horseshit
>>
>>71105462
The world could be the same or better but only if we stop stirring shit up and just fix the problems. Its not Us vs. Islam, we just need to go in extremist countries (including the Gulf States) and just change them to democracies and make them secular. But this would take time, my guess is 40-50 years or even more.
>>
File: 1458372179003.png (229 KB, 331x360) Image search: [Google]
1458372179003.png
229 KB, 331x360
>>71103383
>that cheeky hippo at 2:45 asking if everyone on the plane died
>>
>>71104844
You could have base jumped to safety, WTC was easily tall enough

the trick would have been finding a safe stretch to land
>>
>>71105632
You don't understand. You have too much of a romantic view of those middle eastern assholes to realize that they're hopeless. Democracy is 100 percent incompatible with them because their culture is complete trash. saddam was an asshole but there is no alternative with arabs. we should have just stayed out of the middle east
>>
>>71105619

But they have seen the footage. It was every single channel and every newspaper the next day, and there are memorials and documentaries showing the footage every year.
>>
>>71105625
Yep. Everybody likes to bash neocons and their foreign policy stances but people forget that shameless flag waving and "DO WHATEVER IT TAKES" gave birth to all this regime change bullshit and government spying being accepted as normal.
>>
>>71105632

It's West vs Islam

>>71105621

I was disgusted after 7/7 when the UK went full pussy.

Everyone hates on Bush but he went nutso on Muslims and drew them into Iraq where we killed millions.
>>
>>71103383
>ITT self pity circle-jerk
is MUH 9-11 the fatass version of MUH 6 GORILLION?
>>
>>71103383
I was in Middle School and we teenages talked politics for the first time.
my father's bet was on saudi arabia's doom. he still doesnt get why the idiots choose iraq instead.
>>
i was in third grade

thought nothing much about it at the time

but it definitely changed america

traveling in planes is now super fucking gay

i used to be able to bring tad poles from south america and now i couldn't

oh and if your house didn't have a american flag outside you were a commie bastard

remember the good old days when there was a bunch of pictures of gw bush photoshopped over a monkey
>>
>>71105616
It's really a wonder watching the American news footage as it happened. Hearing the abc news anchor utter "oh my god" as the second plane hit, just insanity.
It'd be nice to have a pre 9/11 kind of day as an adult, but the frequent chimp outs are nice.
>>
>>71103383
At firs i thought i was watching a movie but then i realized it was really happening and everybody was talking about it at school.
>>
>>71105822
You have your cause and effect mixed up. Flag waving is how they jew people into going along with their destructive bullshit
>>
>>71104485
>>71104611

we brits were glued to the television, staring in disbelief. It's a memory, alongside the 2011 Japanese Tsunami that will stay with me forever. Truly haunting.
>>
>>71105830

Again, what are you basing that on? Are you mixing up Madrid and London, because it's the Spanish who packed up and left Iraq after being bombed, not the British.
>>
>>71103383
9/11 best day of my life.

Yanks got #rekt.

Insh'Allah it will happen again.
>>
>>71105834
9/11 has globally been the defining event of the last two decades. Whether you want to believe it or not, just about everything today has directly followed in its wake, much like how Gavrilo Princip murdering Archduke Ferdinand set off a chain of events that changed the world for decades. I'm not gonna start crying and salute the flag on my Ford F150 every time 9/11 is brought up, but at the same time I still feel its consequences.
>>
>>71105478
>It makes me rage, thinking that if a nine eleven happened today it wouldn't get nearly the same response. It would be lambasted by the left as somehow our own fault, and otherwise be played down for the suffering of others.
Lol, no. Trust me dude, there were plenty of people trying to pull the "It was the fault of US foreign policy!" and "NOT ALL MUSLIMS" back then on the internet too, especially from Eurocucks.
Just showing a whiff of anti-Muslim sentiment on turn of the millennium internet would've gotten you banned instantly on old time registered username forums.
I was in the middle of high school when this happened. Shit, even back then, we had nuMale faggots that everyone hated pinning the blame on us, though at least they were shouted down and in some cases beaten after school for it. Now you have protests full of them, so that's different, but at the same time, people nowadays are fed up with Muslims shit, especially now that we have free (to an extent) speech venues like /pol/ and twitter.
>>
>>71106120
>. I'm not gonna start crying and salute the flag on my Ford F150 every time 9/11 is brought up, but at the same time I still feel its consequences.

faggot
>>
It's not really the same, but last year I was the ultimate lefty liberal with the exception of being iffy on trans people. That year gave me a few knocks (Charlie, the beach with British tourists), but I can vividly remember watching the Paris attacks on BBC all night. Then I paid more attention to the footage of migrants, seeing they were male.

That night I did change my view completely.
>>
>>71103383
In case any of you fags feel like learning more about 9/11.

https://www.reddit.com/r/deathtoamerica
>>
File: NishizawasA6M32sm[1].jpg (56 KB, 800x419) Image search: [Google]
NishizawasA6M32sm[1].jpg
56 KB, 800x419
>>71103383
>Besides meming, does everyone understand how big of a deal Pearl Harbor was? I feel like people that didn't live through it don't really appreciate how nuts it was.
>>
>>71103383
Im 30 and remember it. The air raid sirens came on after the second plane hit and class was dismissed to classrooms with tvs until the camera started filming people falling from the buildings. Everyone thought the draft was gonna happen and were even more puzzled when Bush said to go on with your normal lives. We all thought rations were gonna be controlled and tanks started travelling on trains late at night. The USS Cole was still fresh and we figured Iran or Lebanon did something very foolish. All the cell lines went down from people trying to call loved ones and after the Pentagon got hit people just went apeshit. Hawaii was a fucking nightmare. Soldiers were deployed and bomb shelters were opened. We thought for sure we were gonna take a nuke on the nose.

People have to remember we were just as surprised we kicked Saddams teeth in so quickly. The news was droning about the sheer number of armor we had and valor of the Republican Guard. Well until Baghdad Bob started his speeches anyway.
>>
>>71105936
its a hypothetical Australia, calm down

>not having a storage closet packed with parachutes for all of your co-workers

shiggy do
>>
>>71106120
>Whether you want to believe it or not, just about everything today has directly followed in its wake
systemic corruption (in america alone) is decades, maybe even more than a century, older than 9/11 and its been your biggest problem for a similar stretch of time.

terrorists aint got shit on what you cucks do to yourselves.

>Gavrilo Princip murdering Archduke Ferdinand set off a chain of events that changed the world for decades
Ferdinand assassination was a flashpoint amid tensions that were almost certainly leading to war anyway. your example is shit and it highlights your shit opinion.
>>
>>71106021
We said no meming
Oh fuck I have a fucking hilarious story to tell, I almost forgot about this
In 8th grade I got a trip to DC, and it was a special trip blah blah and the principal was able to set it up so when we visited the Pentagon the guide let us into an exclusive room called the purple room that is in memory of those that died on 9/11 and they had the purple book, it was a book that had signatures and notes written from all sorts of powerful people and that it was very rare you could be allowed to write in there. Well he set it up so one boy and one girl picked randomly from drawing numbers could write something in the book, and I was that fucking boy. The guide told me sternly to be honest and sincere about it for it was a great honor, I could just write my name if I wanted. But I was 14 and big into newgrounds. I wrote "strawberry clock is the king of the portal"
>>
>>71105933
I like to ignorantly believe that things weren't so bad before it happened, that Americans could have thought rationally about Islam and the Middle East before 9/11
>>
>>71106349

When my mother said "America's under attack" I remember thinking "fuck.. China's gone to war" over some spy plane crashing and the crew being detained. I remember that was big news too
>>
>>71106450
NO U
O

U
>>
File: Canadian Mountie Feel.jpg (51 KB, 572x626) Image search: [Google]
Canadian Mountie Feel.jpg
51 KB, 572x626
>>71106403
>>71106416

I am going to be personally responsible for the next 9/11, and there's nothing you or the NSA can do about it.

Suck my Canadian balls.
>>
>>71106357
>implying we have any buildings tall enough for a 'chute to open
>>
saudis threaten us over 9/11

if you're interested:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/16/world/middleeast/saudi-arabia-warns-ofeconomic-fallout-if-congress-passes-9-11-bill.html?_r=1&mtrref=undefined&gwh=D592ACB858A165B05B3404625EB4E380&gwt=pay
>>
File: never_forghetti.jpg (2 MB, 4500x2740) Image search: [Google]
never_forghetti.jpg
2 MB, 4500x2740
>>71103383
>Besides meming, does everyone understand how big of a deal Dresden was? I feel like people that didn't live through it don't really appreciate how nuts it was.

get over it cunt...
we try to count our losses aswell.
>>
>>71105403
you can't stop poking at it
that's why "never forget" exists,maybe in 50 years when it's as distant as pearl harbor was
>>
>>71104936
thats alg at least you admit it /not in denial
>>
>>71106608
>>71106608
The only thing there that might have been true is that it was a blue room, could be possible cause it's been so long and I'm not looking it up atm
>>
>>71106697
protip

you don't get to wine about getting rekt when you try to conquer all of Europe
>>
>>71106474
China actually treated the crew pretty decently. The US werent eyeballing China as much as we do now. Alot of people thought the Norks and Iran teamed up and we were gonna have to fight solo, but the support from UK & Getmany was amazing, we really did feel all alone. It still sucked because Im half Japanese and as other poltards said, the Asians and Japanese got picked on pretty badly. I was relieved when it was revealed to be durkas and people stopped bothering me although a shitload of Sikhs got beaten up
>>
>>71105947
>>71105990

The fucking BBC video man
>>
File: 1454622874175.png (111 KB, 1026x1234) Image search: [Google]
1454622874175.png
111 KB, 1026x1234
>>71106567
The Mounties will probably be coming to extradite you south soon, enjoy the horse ride before you reach the border and get fucking v&
>>
>>71106820
Thanks worst flag
>>
>>71104153
Eat shit, pleb.
>>
ITT: young fag edge lords who didn't live through 9/11
>>
>>71106673
>tfw SA and the USA are falling out and tensions between them are rising
fucking beautiful.
>>
>>71103383
Even in Spain we were hooked to the TV for hours then. I was 14 back then, had just went to a friend's and all the channels switched to that. We watched through it all. I can feel the americans who had friends or relatives in there since an aunt of mine was taken in the Madrid terror bombs 2 years later too. The uncertainty during it was brutal
>>
File: 1459127922310.jpg (161 KB, 1890x1417) Image search: [Google]
1459127922310.jpg
161 KB, 1890x1417
>>71104473
I was in 5th grade
I remember being confused as fuck because instead of my usual morning cartoons, my dad had the news on.
>tfw the US has been in Iraq/Afghanistan for over half of my life

If op is trolling, you win. That shit changed how the world thinks.
>>
>>71106673
Hahah, and /pol/ was right yet again.

Some anon reckoned yesterday that the US was getting ready to throw the Sauidi's under the bus regarding 9/11
>>
>>71103383

9/11 was the defining event of the 21st century.

It was part of a long term jewish/military-industrial/neo-hawk plan which has dominated the world since and is still unfolding.

Research starting with...

'A Clean Break' - Israels foreign policy masterpiece

'PNAC - Project For A New American Century' - Called for a new Pearl Harbour and helped make it happen.

'Architects and Engineers For 9/11 Truth' - What really happened that day? Hear what the professionals have to say.
>>
>>71106971
Wonder if it has anything to do with the oil glut.
>>
>>71106940
True, I think how paranoid we were gets under played now, I remember in fifth grade having nightmares about Osama being under my bed and shit, but I remember even my dad not wanting to take me to the movies because they were showing on local news that the street lights were acting funny and they were having a hard time fixing it , and for some reason at that time it seemed like a legit scary weird thing that you shouldn't leave , but now I'm just like wow, that was an insane thing to be concerned about
>>
>>71104264
I'm guess he escaped when silverstein paged him and the others?
>>
>>71106567
Why happened to Canada that turned you guys all into fags?
>>
>>71103383
We need to remember how horrible it was, so "Worse than 9/11" jokes will be funny forever.

On a serious note tho, it's the biggest happening of our time, that resulted in US involvement in the middle east, which caused multiple reactions throughout the world.

I think it was also a moment since which our braindead gubmint became somewhat hostile towards the US, because of their involvement in the middle east.

Such cases.
Fuken derrists.
>>
>>71106779

protip

you don't get to wine about getting allahu akbared when you try to conquer all of Islam
>>
>>71106856

Won't happen. I'm a registered Humanist. Only Muslims can get v&.

>>71107155

Why happened to America that turned you guys all into obese rednecks?
>>
>>71104485
What? I lived in the UK at the time, everybody felt awful about what happened.

Oh and they even did this for you guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwrX-LN9-L0
>>
>>71107212
Why can't US and Russia put aside their digfferences and let their mutual hatred of kebab make the world great again?
>>
>>71104253
This, that footage needs to be seen. It is awful.
>>
>>71103383

We were told people were jumping but I remember having to check youtube to actually see that.

Idk I'm oldfag enough to remember how the world seemed to change. But is anyone old enough for the Iran hostage crisis or the failed WTC bombing or anything? Did those events feel comparable or was 9/11 truly the defining event?
>>
>>71107346
It's coming. I live in fucking Los Angeles and I meet a lot of people who are voting Trump and watch RT , I mean a lot of sjws but the amount of red pilled has been interesting
>>
>>71107043
I think they're just looking for a new scapegoat seeing as Syria got passed up with the Russians leaving.

Or they're getting ready to cut the geopolitical ties with SA.
The Saudi's REALLY want Assad to fuck off. Its just been a couple of weeks ago when the Saudi's started that enormous military exercise which was dubbed "simply organizing a giant invading force" by most military strategists.

Nothing came out of it though. So i'm guessing the plans changed at the last second or the US hadn't granted its support for such an invasion.
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 216x216) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 216x216
>>71103383
Britcucks cucked out of seeng real footage of one of the most influential events in recent history.
>>
>>71107267
Damn
Maybe it's the whiskey in me, but that brought a tear to my eye. Sincere thanks for sharing that link.
>>
>>71107368
I was in 1st grade when it happened. We all had to go home and I spent the rest of the day watching it happen on the news. Everyone was terrified that day. The whole atmosphere seemed full of dread.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suB5wNSNBjs

As bad of a president President Bush was, his handling of 9/11 was phenomenal.
>>
>>71105632
Neo-conservative - the post
>>
>>71107470
Good to hear. I live in Santa Cruz and I see fucking bernie bumper stickers every goddman day. People have no fuckig pride these days, it makes me sick.
>>
>>71107212
Because our country is ruled by the mafia that doesn't care about anything but their own well-being, and at the same time United States have no allies, only vassals.

Times are hard :^(
>>
>>71107592
I remember being in first grade and feeling anxious about war, just like the idea of it. I had heard some information about war, learning something about it, and I said to my mom "there won't be anymore Wars?" I felt like the world must be at a point now where there's no more wars, just seemed to make sense, and my mom said yeah I hope so.
I'm just saying if nine eleven happened when I was seven, I would have been more than devastated. I was freaked in fifth grade but I don't know , I don't think my world was rocked, but I mean of course it affected me
>>
File: europe vs america.jpg (44 KB, 500x338) Image search: [Google]
europe vs america.jpg
44 KB, 500x338
>>71103383
>>
>>71103383
I watched it live OP. At my work. In Britain. We saw it all. Did they repeatedly show pics of the poor people jumping? I don't think they did, but I don't think America did either. We saw them but it wasn't constantly on.

It changed everything. It changed the world. Our western world and the Muslim world.
>>
>>71107688
Oh yeah my friend went to school there, it's atrocious. I mean nice town, but the people.
>>
>>71107580
I'm not even British, but never forget how they stood by you. The queen gave special permission for the guards to play the American anthem, a one off event which broke years of tradition to show solidarity with the US. They followed you into Afghanistan too, and many British soldiers lost their lives in Helmand province.
>>
>>71107539

>the op said it so it must be true

https://youtu.be/01KxvTo_9HA
>>
>>71106263
You joke, but that is correct. Pearl Harbor was a defining moment of that era and a cultural touchstone decades later. Even Ronald Reagan discussed ways to prevent another "Pearl Harbor".
>>
Oh yeah 9/11, I think I remember this episode from malcom in the middle east

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oasbG5G_-Wo
>>
>>71107506
or it was practice for the real thing.
>>
>>71105852
>my father's bet was on saudi arabia's doom. he still doesnt get why the idiots choose iraq instead.

It's funny: Saudi's didn't threaten petrodollar, even though they financed 9/11. Iraq on the other hand made an unforgivable sin of trying to drop dollar, but had nothing to do with 9/11.
>>
>>71107880
Stop making me feel
>>
>>71104105

L O L

>I'm 22

shut the fuck up you were hardly old enough to understand the ramifications of what occurred that day.

you have no idea how different things are now
>>
>>71104485
Apparently to the british, america is nothing but something for their people to deflect onto and hate for being different from them, instead of caring about their own country and fixing it
>>
File: 1459831116862.gif (2 MB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1459831116862.gif
2 MB, 450x450
>>71107879
Gorgeous town, but you hit the nail on the head. I'm trying to redpill as many people as I can though, because I was fortunate enough to have a rural upbringing. But it ain't worth my time in most cases desu.
>>
I remember the day it happened, I was a little rascal still in elementary and my mom kept us home that day even though we're in Canada.

Shit was scary, even though I didn't fully comprehend the impact it would have on the world.
>>
>>71107959
Poor Iraq. It wasn't until a couple years ago I made friends with this Iraqi guy. He's a close friend now, and just the shit he explained about Iraq, he's pretty red pilled and he was basically, man we loved you so much before nine eleven, even tho you fucked us with sadam we still continued to love you. Like the coolest thing to be was to be American, all our songs in English and we want blue jeans and shit,and after you come into Iraq , even Iran said they were sorry for us, cause even tho they hate us too they felt so sorry for us cause they knew our hearts were broken
>>
>>71103383
>I feel like people that didn't live through it don't really appreciate how nuts it was.

OP, are you implying there are people on this board right now that were born after 9/11?
>>
>>71103383
>For example, British people apparently had never seen regular footage
Yes we did, it was on the news constantly and the news showed jumpers, just not when they landed.

If this gogglebox family didn't see it at the time then that's their issue.
>>
>>71105625
>"hurr durr turrists wanna hurt muh freedumz"

Did you read OBL's manifesto to the West?

I mean, far be it from me to take away your right to be reddit and make fun of the "plebes", but...That's...pretty much what he said!

>(b) It is saddening to tell you that you are the worst civilization witnessed by the history of mankind:

>(i) You are the nation who, rather than ruling by the Shariah of Allah in its Constitution and Laws, choose to invent your own laws as you will and desire. You separate religion from your policies, contradicting the pure nature which affirms Absolute Authority to the Lord and your Creator. You flee from the embarrassing question posed to you: How is it possible for Allah the Almighty to create His creation, grant them power over all the creatures and land, grant them all the amenities of life, and then deny them that which they are most in need of: knowledge of the laws which govern their lives?

He was the leader of the people who did this, and he was religious zealot and he hated us for the way we lived our lives. Because of the freedom we have, to be outside of their laws.
>>
>>71107368
>but I remember having to check youtube to actually see that.
>Idk I'm oldfag enough to remember how the world seemed to change.

Youtube didn't exist back then, retard.
>>
>>71103383
9/11 isn't big enough to sustain a conspiracy theory on its own, so what's it the main gateway to? The Jews, right?

Yeah, you guys are retarded.
>>
25 now, British

Didnt understand the seriousness of it, but I clearly remember playing in the living room in the afternoon Bush giving his address on the TV and I had no idea what it was. Making noises with my lego truck and my mum saying 'will you be quiet, this is important, we might be going to war'

I'll never forget her saying that, especially as a kid. Id never seen my mum like that.
>>
>>71105621
7/7 was nothing. It was horrific, don't get me wrong but you have to remember your parents generation, and even mine, grew up with constant threats and bombings from the IRA. Its nothing new here.

The Lee Rigby murder was huge to me. His murder means more than people give credit for. Here's a British man who literally had his head cut off in the streets of great Britain. This should've been the wake up call for the western world to remove kebab. In my opinion.
>>
>>71107880
Fuck. Thanks for giving insight to a bitter burger that is losing hope. If it's any consolation, I met swede last week that was based as fuck. We drank beer and made fun of mexicans.
>>
>>71107962
He said he was 22 when it happened, which would make him almost 40 now.
>>
>>71107854
We didnt have the eight second delay you folks did. I literally pointed out people on the ledges waving and slipping off and the teacher screamed and jumped in front.

Later they had a firechief giving a play by play of his men in tower 1 on CNN and which floor they were on rescuing people, when 1 fell down he just stopped talking and started sobbing and CNN cut him like 8 secs later.

In the US if the news prefaces a video with a graphic or live video warning you can see some horrified shit. Its not moderated for content as heavily as the BBC.
>>
>>71108031

>op said it so it must be true

https://youtu.be/xwrX-LN9-L0
>>
What the fuck did we fucking do?

Oh wait, we phoned Abdulaziz bin Saud and told him to provide the hijackers needed for the operation.

Whoopsies, but this shit was on our news day in day out.

>>71108031
Oh do give it a rest you pathetic little shit, you got your daily dose of ego stroking on 9/11 from us.

Get over it, like we got over 7/7.

Moron.
>>
My murikan friends, what the fuck is wrong with you? You have ALL evidence that your own gov did 9/11, but you all like "Welp, that was 15 years ago, it's time to move on."
Are you fucking serious? One of the most based nations with such things as 2nd amendment, largest military, huge patriotism and you are glad to be cucked by kebab-saudis, kikes and gov (which also cucked by kebabs).
What the hell, murika. I thought you're based, but all you do is sending your patriots to die for kebab money and sliding horrible events of the past.
>>
>>71108232

oh woops. I can't read apparently. I thought he was 7
>>
>>71103383
>does everyone understand how big of a deal 9/11 was?
I've said this before and now I'll say it again. If I could go back in time and change one day it would be 9/11. Though I wouldn't change it because I care about the people that died. I'd change it so I could stop fucking hearing about it all the time.
>>
>>71108210
Erm anon, there was like massive backlash against Muslims and Mosques here over Lee Rigby.

Also America has had 7 beheadings on their own country by Muslim ackbars going durka durka durk shit insane.
>>
>>71107658
>Neo-conservative
Actually i'm just a conservative but i also understand what stuff like this implies.

>>71105830
>>71105790
Thats why i said 40-50 years or even more. You just need to start fixing shit and force them to accept it and in 3-4 generations they will become compatible. Make it secular so that religion plays a very small part in political life.

>>71106729
When i said stop poking at it i meant stop provoking shit and just fix it, go all in and fix it. Just end the half ass job and the "small victories".

Its doable we just need to stop pretending we are doing something.
>>
>>71103383

My father died in the WTC. Nobody cares nowadays. I now have no pity for any lib. The only solution is war in my opinion and nobody can represent my family because they're all whores for the system.
>>
>>71103383
We we're definetly shown the 'jumpers'. I remember it clear as day.
>>
>>71107880
No, we're the bad guys as always.

Just accept that.
>>
I was 18, a freshman in college. I remember for weeks before that the news revolved around some stupid sex scandal of a California politician. I mean who the fuck cares. Then something important happened that people couldn't ignore and we hoped that there would be some sense and good old fashioned American victory coming out of it. No. Just more madness and more failure.
>>
>>71108292

>evidence

Post it then

In before some 4 hour youtube video in which some guy goes frame by frame looking at pixels
>>
>>71108085
Santa Cruz dude, it's preeeeetty fucking marxisty. But they're brain washed . I'd say pick your battles. Find vulnerable or ACTUALLY open minded people . don't go for Ms. Pink hair nose ring
>>
>>71105625
This is a civilizational struggle the likes of which we have not seen since the crusades.
>>
>>71108199
U N C O M M O N
N
C
O
M
M
O
N
>>
>>71107368
>>71107854
Yeah, I think there may have been spoken reports that people had been seen jumping from the buildings, but I don't remember seeing it on TV here. The broadcasts had footage from reporters at the scene, mostly live coverage and every once in a while doing reruns of the second plane crashing or the buildings collapsing. But some of the stuff (alternate angles, homevideo footage from groundlevel with people reacting) surfaced only somewhat later, after most of the initial confusion and chaos was over. The internet wasn't all that developed back then either, and video hosting wasn't as simple as it is today, so I saw some of the most striking footage only years later.
>>
and politicians keep politicizing it, jesus christ its sad. they literally say muh 9/11 and everyone claps and agrees.
>>
>>71108369
Yes we were, our news crews were in shock and saying oh no, people are jumping.

But we didn't see them land, I remember it crystal clear..
>>
>>71108401
STEEL BEAMS
H
L
O
M
O
>>
>>71103383
It destroyed my life. It destroyed my marriage. It destroyed my caring for community. It made me a nazi, but not one of those shave head retards rather a loan wolf nasty fuck. Ibsaw all the kids become disgusted and dispondent about the impotence of their leaders and fathers to do right in this world and exact justice. It outed the corrupt nature of our way of life and awakened a pure hatred of Islam in me that would have me pour zycklon B into cellars full with Muslims. I would gladly March a briefcase nuke straight into any European capital to kill the liberal cucks that rendered my schooling and love of history null and void.
>>
>>71108446
>clintron 2000 talking about how she was the one who put jew york back together after 9/11
THANK YOU BASED HILLARY.

good on her for telling off wall street too, that showed them ;^)
>>
File: 1457534648442.png (6 KB, 488x585) Image search: [Google]
1457534648442.png
6 KB, 488x585
>>71108199
> jew
Good goyim goy
>>
>>71108487
Oy vey g-g-guy! Don't want to poke the Chechen hornets nest now do we?

You be a good goy, I mean guy!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
>>
>>71108455

Is there even footage of them landing? The videos of them falling are too far away and there are buildings in the way after a certain height. I remember a few years ago the pictures of some of the bodies surfaced on the Internet which caused a mini shitstorm.
>>
>>71108487

>asked for evidence
>posts dank memes
>>
>>71108517
>>71108446
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rm3d43HLyTI
>>
I enjoyed the brief unity it gave us. Watching the video of the Democrat and Republican congressman singing "God Bless America" together after the end of the press conference the night of the attacks still gives me chills seeing how shitty politics have become.
>>
>>71106892
No. This is like saying nobody knows what a marshmallow is. It's sick in the head stuff of lies and I can't believe some nigger jumps on here and goes HEY GUIZE NINE ONE ONE HAVE YOU HEARD OF THIS THING? TURN ON CNN IT'S HAPPENING! Like Lois Griffin? How tacky and Twilight Zone this is? Who the fuck believes that nobody (even assholes in Africa) has seen this or remembers it? Durrrrrrrrr. Water is 18 parts carbon monoxide to 43 parts blueberries.
>>
>>71108234
No. I agree that tv here is more heavily censored. Absolutely. But not that day. That day was live for us all to see. They'll cut if, say, a jumper was going but we saw it all, eventually.
>>
>>71106951
Sad times.
>>
>>71108342
I understand that. But there's still fucking Muslims and mosques here.
>>
>>71108455
No nobody saw them land. Just falling. There was one INCREDIBLY dickish newspaper the next day whose entire first page just said WAR and was the pic of the boss holding onto his employee in midair while they were falling.
>>
>One day in sixth grade math class Im flying paper airplanes into my desk when the overheard speakers came on and announced the attacks
>getting home I watch the news, aol chatrooms going nuts, gamechats goings nuts
>realize that i hate sandniggers and completely destroyed any chance of liberalism in my blood

9/11 is up there in keystone events in US history that permanently changes its course, like the civil war or ww1/2. I dont think its a change for the good, because of how much additional power the federal government gained. I might hate sandniggers but I hate the feds just as much. This is something that we will likely never fix without a hard reset.
>>
>>71108542
I remember pictures of the jumpers being circulated on the web and you're right it did cause a shitstorm. But whilst the news was on as I was watching it, the news presenters were going "oh no" "oh my god people are trapped and are jumping out of desperation" and things like that.

I remember watching it and then the second plane hitting live on television and the news presenters were in complete shock and didn't know what to say.

It was weird that day, really fucking weird.
>>
>>71104264
>read this post
>feel glad for your uncle
>come back to this thread minutes later
>see your flag

top kek
>>
>>71108365
Kill them all.
>>71108199
>That ID
>That flag
Wew
>>71108402
I definitely pick my battles, but I have a silver tongue and whit that will make your head spin. IRL trolling is a hobby of mine.
>>
>>71108666
Indeed just jumping out, waving from windows that had smoke bellowing out.

A few years later they actually put a documentary on about the 9/11 jumpers.
>>
>>71108455
I've never seen a video of them land.

There's video of them landing out of picture...you hear the noise...but not the visual.
>>
>>71103383
Only if you had your head stuck under a rock.

The BBC News channel had just launched like the year before - it was the first 24h news service that we had in the UK on our brand-spanking new digital terrestrial TV service.

There was rolling coverage on BBC1 from about 3pm. I still get chills thinking about it - came home from school to see my mum just staring at the TV.
>>
>>71108756
No I've not seen videos of them land, but yes the crashing noise.
>>
>>71108146
>they hate our freedumz

Come on, you're smart enough to know there's was a broader geo-political motivation for anti-US sentiment than freedumz and democracy.

>"God knows it did not cross our minds to attack the Towers, but after the situation became unbearable—and we witnessed the injustice and tyranny of the American-Israeli alliance against our people in Palestine and Lebanon—I thought about it. And the events that affected me directly were that of 1982 and the events that followed—when America allowed the Israelis to invade Lebanon, helped by the U.S. Sixth Fleet. As I watched the destroyed towers in Lebanon, it occurred to me punish the unjust the same way: to destroy towers in America so it could taste some of what we are tasting and to stop killing our children and women." Bin Laden in 2004
>>
>>71108821
Muslims can't help but Muslimfy things because they love Muslimification.

We need to de-Muslimfy the universe.
>>
>>71103383

My father did nothing against them and he actually had funded kids in africa that were muslim, but he was taken in the attacks. All on Earth I want is revenge for him. I want him back. But I will fight for anything to get revenge. The Muslims are not people. We were a peaceful family and they came to us. All I want is war now. I joined the Air Force to get it and they say I can do the most damage there. Death to all muslims and death to all their supporters.
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 766x960
>>71107880
>TFW my childhood friends who joined the RAF regiment at 16 after being in the Air Cadets are now either alcoholic or have PTSD.

>TFW they have seen horror that I can only imagine & I can no longer relate to them because of this.
>>
>>71108511
>we all know that feel.
>>
>>71108864
Good luck brother. Icon a bombing run to get an ISIS training center miss it and accordingly hit a residential block or school. Someone will have to go back to get it so it's two targets for the price of one. Kill as man as you can. I hurt for your loss.
>>
>>71108747
The falling man on channel 4?
>>
>>71108932
Wut? Fucking hell if they got PTSD from that then they're not fight to fly for the RAF.
>>
>>71109016
Yeah, did you see it?
>>
>>71108932
>RAF Regiment

No mate, RAF regiment guarded Camp Bastion and never strayed more than 2 miles from the wire

They did see horror, they saw the inside of the Pizza hut

RAF regiment even got cought shooting into their own body armor to make it look like they were heros
>>
>>71109077
>that flag
>that ID
Some sort of trickery is going on here
>>
>>71109077
Stupid flag, fuck off coward.
>>
>>71109044
Regiment is the RAF infantry senpai.

They got cucked into patrols as well in Land Rover WMIK death traps too rather than armored vehicles.
>>
>>71108210
This is exactly it 7/7 was nothing because of the likes of the IRA
>>
>>71109077
UNIQUE
>>
>>71104485
We're in no way ignorant of 9/11.. OP is just a tard.
>>
>>71107880
The Brits have probably the closest lifestyle to that of an American, so we'll probably always see them as our brethren. I just wish they wouldn't give up their freedoms as a society so readily. Sane self defense laws would be a fantastic start.
>>
>>71108747
Did they ever have pics of the landing? I visited Ground Zero. That place was a gaping crater of history. You could see the ruins of old New York, the subways and private lines and such.
>>71108864
You my friend should ask to be a drone operator. Be careful what you wish for. You'll get it in buckets.
>>
>>71109077
wtf
>>
>>71109077
Jew lies
>>
>>71105462
>You STILL don't understand. The world will never be the same. It's us against Islam. How can you still not understand that?

This. I never cease to be amazed at how foolish people can be.
>>
>>71109139
British soldier posted to Brunei

You fuck off cuckboy
>>
>>71104208
>37
>young

I love how old people continually move the goal posts of what is considered young. 37 is middle aged and is not considered young.
>>
File: 1459867863681.png (456 KB, 4496x4328) Image search: [Google]
1459867863681.png
456 KB, 4496x4328
>>71103383
>For example, British people apparently had never seen regular footage, and they weren't even shown footage of the people jumping or what happened at the Pentagon:

Bullshit.

I remember very clearly watching those videos. Very very clearly indeed.

Maybe it wasn't shown in our schools or something but it was DEFINITELY on TV and it was all over the internet, of course.

I agree with you though, young people and those removed from Western civilisation when it happened have no idea what happened that day. It was a turning point for all humanity in the modern world. Going on a plane before and after 9/11 are two very, very different experiences.
>>
>>71103383
Death to all muslims!!! We can easily destroy them all if we unite! Why are we talking and despairing? We are stronger than them!!!!! DEATH TO ALL THE MUSLIMS!! We can unite!!! We can defeat them with our technology and smarts easily!!! Why are you all waiting! Take them now!!!! do it now!!! It is foolish to wait! they will only kill more !!! DO IT NOW!!!
>>
File: happy merchant.gif (31 KB, 146x170) Image search: [Google]
happy merchant.gif
31 KB, 146x170
>>71109077
Nice try Schlomo
>>
>>71105632
Muslims only respect brutality. They don't respect your mindset and they never will. They only want to destroy it.
>>
>>71104485
Britfags know more about global happenings than Merican CNN, FOX 'news'
>>
>>71108864
This genocidal rationale is what EVERY recruit of terrorist organization will say.

>MUH PERSONAL TRAGEDY
>MUH INJUSTICES COMMITTED ON MY PEOPLE
>>
26 here. I remember it, but it wasn't really that big of a deal. Everybody got really patriotic for a little bit. American flags were everywhere, everybody was leery around Arabs and Indians, but I don't really remember much changing.

Political correctness is worse than 9/11. That's something that's actually affecting everybody and will continue to fuck up America until everybody becomes brainwashed.
>>
The other day on the train I actually saw this chick with a buncha school books and she looked mega sjw, and one of the books was critical theory, and the author had Berg in the name. I was like fuck, if it weren't for pol I would have no idea what I was looking at
>>
>muh 9/11
>muh innocence
Kill yourselfs faggots, you sound like a hugbox right now
>>
How many more attacks will it take for Europe to awaken, honestly.
>>
>>71109451
I am not a terrorist!!!! My father was murdered. He was an accountant. It is not genocidal. They did it. Not me!!! You are a fool !!!! He worked at MArsh and McLennan. He was a peaceful man. THEY DID IT. I thought you were all activists and anti muslim?!!! You are cowards!!!! They killed him and you are fools for being so defeatist. Fuck you all. You will die under them if you don't wake up ! DEATH TO ALL MUSLIMS! FREE THE WEST!!!! NO MORE GENOCIDE!!!! WE WILL FIGHT!!!!!
>>
File: muslim-conquest-of-spain.jpg (476 KB, 865x640) Image search: [Google]
muslim-conquest-of-spain.jpg
476 KB, 865x640
>>71109607
Too many. History doesn't seem to matter at all.
>>
>>71109077
did you make that thread about who rules the world but you didn't realize that id's are thread specific?

fucking newfag
>>
>>71109707
You're right. I agree with you, and I wish you much luck.

People are gradually coming around. The hardest thing I ever had to realize, besides the obvious shit about death and all that, is that most people are just so, so, so fucking dumb.

But you do see that it's finally shifting, don't you? It's up to all of us to keep pushing, and not ever give up.
>>
>>71109707
>It is not genocidal
>DEATH TO ALL MUSLIMS

1/10 bait desu
>>
>>71106779
PROTIP: Fire bombing of Dresden and Tokyo as well as dropping atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki were war crimes worse than the holocaust because they actually happened.
>>
File: bees.jpg (366 KB, 1064x1589) Image search: [Google]
bees.jpg
366 KB, 1064x1589
>>
>>71110032
>dropping nukes was a war crime
Perhaps they should have left after the US dropped leaflets telling residents shit was about to go down.
>>
File: 1410593685410.jpg (20 KB, 300x380) Image search: [Google]
1410593685410.jpg
20 KB, 300x380
>>71104264
noice
>>
>>71103383
Oh fuck off you fucking pansies. boo fucking hoo 3 thousand people died and 2 big buildings collapsed. That shit was more than 10 years ago, get over it. Isn't that what you tell the jews? Besides, more people die daily than the people who died in 9/11.
>>
>>71110152
Fuck off edgelord.

9/11 was the day every thing changed. Things were better before then.
>>
>>71109936
Ypu are a bosnian dipshit. I'm an American genius. And nothing will stop me from destroying the muslim. NOTHING. My life is committed to destroying the muslim. My mind is completely centered on it. Nothing will ever hold me back from destroying the muslims. That will happen. people in the wast will awaken. We will stop them. And their dumb bastard kids they breed out of their rape-wombs mean nothing because one Christian man is worth a thousand muz.

Psalm 44:5
>>
>>71110152
You must have grown up in such caring and understanding environment.

How many times have had the "people are starving in Africa all the time" lecture?
>>
>>71103383
It hurt your pride more than it killed people.
>>
Literally doesn't matter. It's the same thing as holocaust except 9/11 has less imaginary numbers and statistics. It's also been 15 years and those moments are long gone and don't matter.
>>
>>71105621
How old are you..?

I was 7 when 9/11 happened and I remember it. I was in a small school so they wheeled a little tv into the hall so the whole school could watch it. Parents complained about traumatising us but the headmaster dismissed them saying it was important to see.

I also remember my mother losing her mind because my sister had text her from a bus in London on 7/7.

We aren't ignorant of it. OP is just purely retarded. I respect and like the yanks and I'm proud of the following curb stomp. I don't get the yank hate here. I'd rather have some of their lifestyles.
>>
>>71105621
How old are you..?

I was 7 when 9/11 happened and I remember it. I was in a small school so they wheeled a little tv into the hall so the whole school could watch it. Parents complained about traumatising us but the headmaster dismissed them saying it was important to see. My great aunt worked at the UN as a translator at the time and lived near enough to the WTC for the fumes and shit to fill her apartment.

I also remember my mother losing her mind because my sister had text her from a bus in London on 7/7.

We aren't ignorant of it. OP is just purely retarded. I respect and like the yanks and I'm proud of the following curb stomp. I don't get the yank hate here. I'd rather have some of their lifestyles.
>>
When I saw it live on TV I thought
FUCKING COOL SHIT

Also followed religiously the Iraq Invasion, fuck that Invasion shit was fucking awesome.
>>
>>71103383
>British people apparently had never seen regular footage, and they weren't even shown footage of the people jumping or what happened at the Pentagon

Don't know where you get your facts from m8.
>>
>>71107353
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wmTbe5avjAw
>>
>>71110359

>yank hate

Because they, as a culture, cannot help but boost about how great they are. See also: the recent British guns thread. It was the firearms equivalent of walking up to a starving orphan and going "you have a crust of mouldy bread you had to steal off a pigeon? Haha haha! I just had 18 steaks and an entire black forest gateaux! Lololololololol!"
>>
>>71103383
>Besides meming, does everyone understand how big of a deal 9/11 was?

Fucking Millennials, making me feel old. I watched it happen live in high school... I happened to be skipping that day. Tuned in just in time to see the second plane hit live.

Don't worry kids. I'm sure there are even worse happenings waiting to happen in the future.
>>
>>71103383

I remember the day really well. I had literally just signed up for the army reserves a few days prior, to start training as a field medic, and I had just started college for nursing, paid for by the military.

I got home and the first thing I did was call my grandpa, who fought in the Korean War, and had a good long talk with him about war. It was a pretty crazy day, but my gramps cheered me up a bit.
>>
>>71110537

That should be boast, obviously.
>>
File: CS-CKIYWoAAW6iJ.jpg large.jpg (37 KB, 630x466) Image search: [Google]
CS-CKIYWoAAW6iJ.jpg large.jpg
37 KB, 630x466
>>71110449
also all the Loose Change Conspiracy Videos afterwards.
Just watching this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GwFs7mPh0Q
was entertaining as fuck.
>>
>>71105320
Where else does the Mandela effect come from? The US are trying to prevent 9/11 from ever happening...
>>
>>71110107
The LeMay leaflets were dropped on various cities saying that some cities would be bombed (i.e., firebombed), but they did not reference the atomic bomb.

Hiroshima was not leafleted before the bombing.

Nagasaki was leafleted after the bombing.

In any case, the purpose of the leaflets was not to avoid loss of civilian life. It was psychological warfare, aimed at convincing the Japanese that continuing was hopeless and they should surrender.

The point being: it's still a war crime of genocide (according to the same ICC definition on which the Nazis were charged) for which no one was ever tried because Burgers were among the winners.
>>
>>71108294
Fat idiot
>>
>>71110759
Fuck off kebab
>>
>>71103383
anyone who was around to watch the gulf war broadcast live shouldn't have been shocked by 9/11 footage
>>
>>71104473
Are you me?
>>
>>71110790
>gets told
>"f-fuck off kebab"

;^)
>>
File: IMG_5207.jpg (347 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5207.jpg
347 KB, 1280x960
>>71103383

Its only a matter of time until the military of the USA and the civilians understand the true role Israel played on 9/11 and you're radioactive toast.

I never thought Israel would step on there dick like this, but that's how greed and satan work. Eventually good triumphs over evil.

Our military is made up of 99.9% Christians. Dead Jew walking.

I'm not here to be Israel's friend I'm here to do what should have been done along time ago.

Think of Jesus putting a bullet in the head of Zionism.

You killed the son of God. He came back. Its over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dX142iXUvgM
>>
>American claims in the OP that British people somehow dont know about 9/11 despite overwhelming common sense showing how incorrect this statement is

>literally dozens of Americans respond angrily at British

/pol/ is the least intelligent board by a country mile
>>
>>71110759
Yeah, I don't think any of the strategic bombing of Japanese residential areas in WW2 was justified.

I would have no problem if the Americans dropped nukes on military targets - like a naval yard or an army base, it's the residential bombing that gets me. If America were losing an existential war, then they would be justified in doing that, but they were clearly winning. Also, Japan wasn't a democracy. Burning grandma, mom, and the kids alive because the emperor is being a cunt isn't really fair.
>>
File: nvgi.jpg (58 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
nvgi.jpg
58 KB, 722x349
>>71108292
>>
>>71111111
>>
The first link is a TV show in England where they get a bunch of quirky/funny families and make them watch TV shows and then film their reactions. It's usually a comedy and the people on it are chosen because they're funny/stupid.

This is a rare dramatic five minutes from one episode, so I don't know why OP is using it to believe that Britain doesn't know anything about 9/11.

The only person in the whole thing who says she didn't know much about it is 14 years old and would have been a toddler when 9/11 actually happened.

TL;dr I don't know what OP's problem is. Everyone in the world who was above the age of consciousness when it happened knows about 9/11
>>
>>71103383
That's not true. I'm a brit who was in my early thirties at the time and that footage was all over the news all afternoon/evening (it was pm here when it happened)
>>
I was just 11 so I didn't understand much about it. I didn't even know much about America. Back then we thought America is some kind of utopia far away.
>>
File: 1455386179700.jpg (240 KB, 1656x1009) Image search: [Google]
1455386179700.jpg
240 KB, 1656x1009
>>71111254

Holy shit I didn't realise that OP was using fucking GOGGLEBOX as his exhibit A.
>>
>>71103383
I came home from school and turned the TV on.
I thought "fucking hell this is a good film, whats it doing being on so early in the day" (usually violent stuff is shown past 9)
Then it hit me.
>>
Didn't really give too much of a fuck other than realising it was used as a pretext for retarded foreign policy decisions. The troubles were far worse psychologically for this country.

Of course Americans think it was the most important event post-soviet collapse given it was AMERICA.
>>
>>71112414
Come on, for the Western world, the most impactful event after the fall of the Berlin wall is definitely 9/11, not just for America but also for Western Europe
>>
>>71103383
>people jumping

Now that I think about it, "9/11 Jumpers" would make a good card in Cards Against Humanity
>>
>>71105026
Yeah man, I understand. In the back of my mind I'm always expecting the next big attack to happen any day. And it probably will.
>>
>>71104935
Best post to describe it. As a seventh grade who loved executive decision and Kurt Russell, I kept my eyes on the sky waiting for my local fighter wing to scramble. They never did. My first red flag. Second red flag was no wreckage in pa. Third red flag was insta Iraq invasion. That's when I put the pieces together. Push the war, take control. I bought a rifle the day I turned 17, knowing that my govt is more likely to hurt me than protect me.
>>
File: 5644654132.jpg (37 KB, 320x216) Image search: [Google]
5644654132.jpg
37 KB, 320x216
Real question is: How did the Saudis get away with it?
>>
Remember Remember the 11th of September
>>
>>71103383
>>71104485

But that is literally incorrect. I remember getting back from school and they were showing everything on literally every news outlet.
>>
You plebs are talking as if the rest of the world didn't give a shit when in fact America pretty much had full support in going balls deep in Afghanistan. Little johnny was in new York at the time and basically said oz was down for anything and had the full support of e Australian people
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.