[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Britain leaving the EU is as retarded as Texas seceding from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 20
File: 1444219844944.jpg (9 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1444219844944.jpg
9 KB, 400x300
Britain leaving the EU is as retarded as Texas seceding from the US.

You literally cannot prove me wrong
>>
>>69342474

Texas seceding from the US is unconstitutional, and if it were to seceded, it would basically become a nation that acts as a buffer zone between Mexico and the US. Mexican immigrants could pour into Texas, and would effectively be Texas's problem, not the problem of the US.

On the other hand, Britain has survived much longer outside of the EU than within, it is perfectly reasonable that Britain would do well after leaving the EU, and would no longer be subject to the demands of much larger, continental EU member states.
>>
File: texas.png (33 KB, 320x424) Image search: [Google]
texas.png
33 KB, 320x424
OP is a phageaut.
>>
>crashing this union with no survivors
>retarded
We need a reboot, m8. Let's go back to our own interests and figure out who wanna work with.
>>
>>69342474
Britain has its own unique culture, Texas doesn't.
>>
Texas-- was once an independent state.

UK-- was once an independent state.
>>
>>69344371

Actually it does.
>>
Its reactionaries thinking that leaving the EU will somehow stop the migrant crisis in the UK while most of the migrants actually arrive here illegally.

Realistically the economy will go in the shitter because the UK solely relies on imports (most of which come from the EU), they wont abolish the EU led 20% VAT tax because they rely on it.
>>
>>69342474

Fuck off faggot.

My whole town is pretty much voting OUT.

Delivering leaflets later today to ensure this happens.

Let me guess, you like having unelected faggots who hate this country in the EU making laws to deliberately fuck us over?

And comparing the United States and Texas to the United Kingdom and Europe is literally dribbling-tier retarded.
>>
not an argument
>>
>>69344603

> LOLOLOL MAH MIGRANTS

Its not all about the migrants, granted it plays a part - we don't want Mother Merkel enforcing us to take in another 10,000 muds when we are running out of space for our own people, flora and fauna.

Literally wanting to be a part of the sinking rat infested ship that is Europe is nigh on retarded.

The euro was created in the wrong way
with the wrong members.
It is making Europe’s economic problems worse, severely damaging the Greek economy, undermining democratic government, and poisoning relations between nations that at this point should be becoming closer in the face of adversity rather than poisoning the well and ensuring that future friendships will be marred with further distrust.
>>
Its not like the EU wouldnt want you back, and its not like you are doomed to be riding solo forever, I say go for it, you can re-enter later
>>
>>69342474
>I don't know shit about the u.s

Thanks Britt now get the fuck out
>>
>>69342474

You're a fucking cuck OP.

I for one am sick of being forced to eat Merkel's shit, fucking ugly hag.

She would literally have us give our whole Island to the filth.

We are crashing the Union with no survivors. As soon as we leave others will follow suit.
>>
>>69344406
And i thought Americans didnt understand banter
>>
File: you lied to me.png (423 KB, 698x538) Image search: [Google]
you lied to me.png
423 KB, 698x538
>>69344371
It does though but it's more like the difference between a Yorkshireman and a Lancasterian.
>>
>>69345376

You thought wrong, Akhmed.
>>
File: 1453416833203.jpg (55 KB, 560x765) Image search: [Google]
1453416833203.jpg
55 KB, 560x765
>>69342474
Good goyim.
>>
>>69343077

While states can't secede, they can break up into smaller states right? Texas would become like 5 states iirc. They could strategically plan that for more Senate control.
>>
>>69342474
Britain leaving the EU is honestly kind of pointless either way. The worst thing about the EU is that it's a currency union without a political union. In practice, it's like handing Germany control over your central bank and telling them "just fuck my shit up." But Britain got into the EU without having to join the euro, so who gives a shit? There aren't a lot of downsides for them.

That said, I'd vote to leave anyway, just on principle. The EU/euro is a failed project. The currency issues have proven intractable, and the whole thing needs torn apart ASAP.
>>
>>69342474
If Britain leave EU, many countries will follow suit.
>>
>>69345018
Friendly Macedonia man thank u, what do we have to loose
>>
>>69345016
>we are running out of space for our own people, flora and fauna.

Less than 10% of the UK is urbanised. If you count 'green areas' within urban zones, estimates of urban coverage hover around 1%.

"We are running out of space" is bullshit, plain and simple.
>>
File: 1456569627885.png (276 KB, 800x430) Image search: [Google]
1456569627885.png
276 KB, 800x430
>There are white people who unironically believe in staying in the EU

How pozzed can you be?
>>
>>69346726
and thats a bad thing! lets change it by building more of the high rises that are fucking london
>>
>>69342474
Worried about being sent back to Poland Thomasz?
>>
>>69344371
Different regions of the US have different cultures. Northeastern states have a northeastern culture, southeastern have southern culture, Midwest is Midwest. If you're an American, you get it.
>>
>>69346726
Every single square inch of land in this country is in some way utilised. There is no "waste land".
>>
>>69346783
Same poofters who would vote against an Australian Republic desu
>>
>>69346726
>http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/568142/Labour-David-Lammy-claims-UK-huge-green-spaces-prove-immigration-not-too-high

Fuck off Lammy
>>
>>69343077

Texas has an extremely large in-state GDP, one of the nation's highest, and is also one of the states that relies least upon out of states income. It'd be more of a blow to the US than to Texas.

This however is exempting the military. Texas' GPD doesn't come close to federal military spending in the state, and with a good third of all enlisted personal from Texas, those people would either lose their jobs or take a massive paycut (Or, leave and become US citizens rather than texans) should texas split. The country of texas literally wouldn't have enough money to pay for its military.

Also as for unconstitutional: Article VII of the constitution protects the right to secede, declaring the right to revolution to be constitutionally protected.

As for the EU constitution, withdrawal is a right of member states under the Treaty on European Union, Article L: "Any Member State may decide to withdraw from the Union in accordance with its own constitutional requirements."
>>
>>69343077
>Texas seceding from the US is unconstitutional, and if it were to seceded, it would basically become a nation that acts as a buffer zone between Mexico and the US. Mexican immigrants could pour into Texas, and would effectively be Texas's problem, not the problem of the US.
I spent a year working in Texas and most people believe they can legally secede and refer to the "republic of texas". It's pretty kekworthy.
>>
>>69347135
No, many of them probably would because they hate their white cis male patriarchal heritage.
>>
>>69342474
Yes I can but I can't be arsed
>>
>>69346399
>"Britain leaving the EU is honestly kind of pointless either way"

70% of our laws, open borders with European nations (including Turkey in June), ceding national interests to EU interests. These are just a few examples of how "pointless" this decision is.

>"it's a currency union without a political union"

100% wrong. The EU consists of various currencies, the EU is destined to remain merely one of those. The EU however is absolutely a political union.

>"it's like handing Germany control over your central bank"

Germany doesn't make the decisions. The EU commission does.

>"Britain got into the EU without having to join the euro, so who gives a shit? There aren't a lot of downsides for them."

You clearly have no idea.

>"I'd vote to leave anyway"

Well at least you're a useful idiot.

1/10 - Typical American poster knowing jack shit about European politics.
>>
>>69347285
What law makes it illegal to leave the US
>>
fuck your communist union
>>
>>69342474
what benefit does britain get from the eu that it can't get elsewhere
>>
>>69343077
>Secession is unconstitutional

10 amendment says rights not given to the federal government belong to the state. States never explicitly gave up the right of secession so it's still their right.

It's basically impossible to do so because the federal government would invade, and considering how integrated our states' economies are it'd be economic suicide, but that wasn't the point.
>>
>>69346726
>Let's build all over our glorious countryside
>Let's just infinitely expand our biggest cities until the UK is nothing but a metropolis.
>Fuck the lake and peak district.
>disregard the south downs
>kill yourself
>>
>>69347444

The constitution is framed with the intent of creating a more perfect union. Allowing states to leave the union would dismantle the union, not create a more perfect version of it, so secession is unconstitutional.
>>
>>69346726
>I'm a retard, I think farmland is decorative
>>
>>69347444
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_v._White
>>When, therefore, Texas became one of the United States, she entered into an indissoluble relation. All the obligations of perpetual union, and all the guaranties of republican government in the Union, attached at once to the State. The act which consummated her admission into the Union was something more than a compact; it was the incorporation of a new member into the political body. And it was final. The union between Texas and the other States was as complete, as perpetual, and as indissoluble as the union between the original States. There was no place for reconsideration or revocation, except through revolution or through consent of the States
>For these reasons, Texas had never been outside the Union and any state actions taken to declare secession or implement the Ordinance of Secession were null and void. The rights of the state itself, as well as the rights of Texans as citizens of the United States remained unimpaired

Basically once you go United States, you don't become not US without the rest of the US agreeing with you.
>>
>>69346726
>Lets destory the greenbelt for Pakis!

Fuck off you paki twat
>>
>>69347495

No it isn't. The constitution is framed with the intent of creating a more perfect union. Secession is the opposition of this, therefore, it isn't constitutional.
>>
yeah texas is leaving any day now, and I'm sure the federalies will have no problem with it.
>>
>>69346399
not at all taking your money away from germany so it can no longer cuck europe is great
>>69346726
except when it's literally unable to hold those in it now http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/23586290/britains-biggest-fatberg-removed-from-london-sewer
>>
>>69347539
Rare flag?
>>
>>69346853

Strawman

>>69347125

Prove it

>>69347160

UK is perfectly capable of sustaining a much, much greater population you fucking cuck.

>>69347539

Strawman
>>
>>69343077
>US flag
>sensible, coherent and intelligent post

pick one and only one
>>
File: MAGIC.jpg (32 KB, 589x640) Image search: [Google]
MAGIC.jpg
32 KB, 589x640
>>69345376
>tfw can't handle the bantz
>tfw free as shit
>tfw can have knives in my house
>tfw our next president is going to be trump and yours is still going to be a literal pig fucker
feels good senpai
>>
>>69347640

Strawman

>>69347668

White and UK born and bred m8

>>69347729

>London is a good example of urbanisation generally

No
>>
>>69347837

Maybe my US flag is a proxy. I could very well be an Australian shitposter.
>>
>>69347539
what is this fucking flag?
>>
>>69347655
So there is no law just a ham fisted court decision
>>
>>69347809
>Strawman

Not an argument. You litteraly just implied we should build in the countryside and expand urban areas.
>>
>>69347809
It cant though.

The NHS is fucked and we have a massive house shortage. How can we sustain more people when we don't even have enough houses for the people already here.
>>
>>69348000
thats an EU flag yankeebro it means he's posting from Brussels or Strasbourg
>>
>>69348054
M8 I'm sat in an office in Manchester
>>
>>69348025
It's a ruling by the supreme court of the land on existing law. As the highest court in the US interpreted it, the Constitution is a document that both the US and the state that wanted to join agreed on, and under US law, states cannot unilaterally disengage from the union. Per that interpretation of existing law, it would be illegal for Texas to unilaterally secede- which they tried to do during the civil war - and thus that secession was not valid, nor would other, later attempts at unilateral secession be legal.
>>
>>69348045
THIS
>>
>>69347809
>you fucking cuck
>Wants to destroy England's green and pleasant land so even more foreigners can swamp us.
>Calls others a cuck

WEW LAD
>>
>>69346726
At the current rate we need to build a city the size of Manchester every few years because of immigration.
We cannot sustain or train enough people for that.
It's simple fucking logistics.
>>
>>69347485
What about all those benefits that you scummy country leaches off the rest of us?
>>
>>69347917
strawman
enjoy your rapefugees then bu don't be trying to flee here either when they start fucking your shit up
>>
>>69348112
Can't you get fucked for browsing /pol/ at work lad?
>>
>>69348258
Poles don't really scrounge for bennies 2bh
>>
File: North east fife.jpg (206 KB, 1280x652) Image search: [Google]
North east fife.jpg
206 KB, 1280x652
>>69347539
>Not wanting to demolish Scotland and England's beautiful countryside and fill it with poles and pakis makes you a cuck

How much is merkel paying you to shill for her dying project?
>>
File: map_UK_land_use.jpg (758 KB, 1000x1173) Image search: [Google]
map_UK_land_use.jpg
758 KB, 1000x1173
>>69347809
>Prove it

Pic related. Everywhere except the yellow area has been artificially improved for farming. In the yellow areas themselves they graze sheep etc.
>>
File: 1432209188823.gif (1 MB, 320x200) Image search: [Google]
1432209188823.gif
1 MB, 320x200
>>69348324
No, I can't.
>>
File: 1456396960954.jpg (42 KB, 574x500) Image search: [Google]
1456396960954.jpg
42 KB, 574x500
>>69348045
But dude, there's like....grass.
>>
File: waning hope.gif (1 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
waning hope.gif
1 MB, 250x250
>>69348112
Please tell me you're using a VPN.
>>
File: EUTrade.jpg (29 KB, 600x252) Image search: [Google]
EUTrade.jpg
29 KB, 600x252
>Controlling your own borders is retarded
>Conducting your own trades is retarded
>Protecting your national institutions (NHS as well as others) is retarded
>Putting an end to unelected officials creating laws and regulations for your country is retarded

The UK joined the EU in the 70s when we were the sick man of Europe, and has been used to bash Britain ever since. Britain was in existential crisis due to economic turmoil and obsessions about national decline. Ted Heath and his cabinet saw Europe as the only option to remedy this situation. Noting our desperation, the continental powers set the entry requirements at an almost punitive level. Brussels would have legislative supremacy over Scots Law, and English and Welsh Law. No such law exists in Germany. German Federal Law has supremacy over EU law. This was designed to keep Britain forever away from European reigns of power and cement "Great" Britain's place as a super power firmly underneath the likes of Germany and France.

>The power brokers in the EU are unelected
>Those people then pass laws which have supremacy over UK Law
>The unelected then impose austerity on countries whom have voted against cuts
>The EU works on behest of big business, coercing countries to place Troika officials in their government;
>They intentionally use immigration to suppress working wages.

Yup, those retards who want to leave are soo00o0o0o stooopid!
>>
>>69348418
Meant for >>69347809
>>
>>69346853
>what is infrastructure

Will require we build new roads, hospitals and schools, you mong. I like looking out of my bedroom window at endless green hills, I don't want my view spoiled by new estates.
>>
>>69348403
Oh really?

http://msp.gov.pl/en/polish-economy/economic-news/4015,dok.html
>>
File: 124345876385.jpg (194 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
124345876385.jpg
194 KB, 600x400
>>69348403
>>
>>69348498
meant for the guy you replied to, obviously.
>>
>>69342474
>Texas seceding from the US.
YES, PLEASE!
>YES, PLEASE!
YES, PLEASE!
>YES, PLEASE!
YES, PLEASE!
>YES, PLEASE!
YES, PLEASE!
>YES, PLEASE!
>>
>>69342474

>You literally cannot prove me wrong

You are, in the most literal sense, correct. To prove someone wrong, that person must be capable of rational thought, emotional control, discipline, and the self awareness to reconsider one's opinions.

Since I doubt you have any of those qualities, you cannot be proven wrong, because you can never weigh the evidence in a fashion that would permit you to change your opinions.
>>
>>69348435
A Mancunian man was arrested today on charges of inciting racial hatred on an extremist website called 4 chins when he posted in the "nigger" thread which was then overseen by a coworker. The man was quoted as saying "nix bood mufugga" in response to his detainment
>>
>>69348665

Recent decisions by the US supreme court have made life hard in Texas, for those that were formerly professional queer hunters and beaters.
>>
>>69342474

The main argument is an economic one.

What most people fail to understand, especially globalists and other post-modern ilk, is that for many people other issues are more important than reducing the choices for yourself, your community, your nation, and your culture, on the simple precept that you are supposed to act like a homo economicus for all intents and purposes.

In would rather have my entire economy crash and burn than continue with the decay I see around me in all other areas.

Economies can be rebuilt, a Volk tied to blood and soil cannot, especially with the direction we are heading here in Europe.
>>
>>69342474
Britain isn't a colonial union to prevent being colonized again, they are a nation.
>>
>>69348518
Ye i know about that lad, i meant bennies like going on the Dole.
>>
>>69348759
I've lived in Texas all my life and I've literally never seen someone get beat on or discriminated against for being a fag. People may not like it, but people also know that it's really none of their damn business.

>>69348928
This. There are more important things than money.
>>
>>69347809

Look at a fucking map. Britain is a very small island smaller on its own than most US states. It can't accommodate hundreds of thousands each year from all over Europe, Africa and the Middle East- home to billions. If we stay in the EU it'll be open doors forever and as the EU continues to expand it will only get worse. Say goodbye to Britain.
>>
File: A8[1].jpg (51 KB, 795x375) Image search: [Google]
A8[1].jpg
51 KB, 795x375
>>69348759
Something we could easily reverse if we weren't stuck in the quagmire.

Texas wants out, the rest of the states want Texas out. Let's make it happen already.
>>
The EU was a terrible idea.
>>
>>69348928
This lad gets it, it's always nice to see based Germans.
>>
>>69349105
The EU was never an idea we actually signed up for.
Only retarded 3rd world countries like Turkey would want to join it now, for the free money and sending their people here for more free money.
>>
>>69348928
This, burn all the financial centers to be free and to be able to progress.
>>
File: Texas.jpg (176 KB, 640x410) Image search: [Google]
Texas.jpg
176 KB, 640x410
>>69346274
Yeah but I like being the biggest state that actually matters.
>>
>>69346274
>Can't secede
Laws of the "union" do not apply to seceded states.
>>
>>69344371
I guess you are right mohammad
>>
>>69349841

>Wyoming south of Colorado
>>
The will of the people supersedes the will of D.C.
>>
http://poal.me/9p3vlt
What is your will?
>>
Who gives a fuck if it's unconstitutional.
>>
>>69350625
What's up Obama?
>>
>Britain survives and thrives for centuries as an independent nation
>Has great industry, energy, mining, manufacturing and engineering
>Joins the European Economic Area
>Over the next few decades we lose jobs, lose our industry, lose our borders

I find it utterly mad that there are people out there who genuinely cannot think that Britain belongs OUTSIDE of an unnatural, supra-national governing body. Insanity! Mad, I tell you! MAD!
>>
>>69344371
Different US states of course have differences in culture, subtle differences to be sure, but they exist
>>
>>69344603
>Leaving the EU means all trade with European nations will immediately cease forever.
Tell me again about how Brussells have stopped the sky from falling on my head.
>>
>>69344371
what are cowboy hats and barbecue
>>
File: teaching_of_Texas.png (93 KB, 1224x1137) Image search: [Google]
teaching_of_Texas.png
93 KB, 1224x1137
>>69343077
> implying a shoot in sight policy wouldn't be put in place

Texas is way better off with secession
>>
File: totally how it works.jpg (138 KB, 960x730) Image search: [Google]
totally how it works.jpg
138 KB, 960x730
>>69346726
This is how you look right now
>>
>>69347276
You faggots need to join the coalition of states demanding a constitutional convention.
>>
>>69343077
> unconstitutional
That's right, the 13 colonies seceded with great Britain's permission

> hurr, you would lose a war
We have the last nuke factory in the U.S., not to mention our own air force and navy
That's not even counting the 1/3 of the U.S. Military from Texas
>>
File: 3.jpg (94 KB, 872x500) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
94 KB, 872x500
>>69342474
okay Gordon, you got me, you win

>>69352203
>he hasn't seen the EU's educational videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWpgO1EPO_Y
>>
>>69352746
Lebanon is next to Syria England is in the other side of the world.
>>
>>69348928
excellent post hans, nice to see an uncucked german
Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.