[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Or when they give the book to someone who cannot read,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48
File: quran.jpg (65 KB, 600x340) Image search: [Google]
quran.jpg
65 KB, 600x340
>"Or when they give the book to someone who cannot read, and say, 'Read this, please,' he answers, 'I don't know how to read.'" Isaiah 29:12

Isn't that the first thing being said by Gabriel to Mohammed and he responded with "I don't know how to read"?

When you will listen to Jesus and follow the Messenger he told you he is coming after him.
>>
>>71011296
Jesus said the people following him are false prophets and wolves in sheep clothing. Islam is incompatible with the previous religions of Christianity and Judaism it was just made up by a warlord interested in conquering the Fertile Crescent.
>>
>>71011402
Jesus never said such a thing, Jesus was refering to Paul who made 1 God into 3 gods and abandoned the laws of God that Jesus followed.
>>
>>71011525
You must be insane
>>
MY
>>
>>71011525
>Paul vs Mahound

I'll take Paul lol. Paul is literally an Apostle and worked with the other Apostles and was universally recognized as an Apostle by the early Church, and the Church is infallible.

By the way, the Trinity is just one God.
>>
>>71011525
"Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves." Matthew 7:15

Muhammad was a violent conqueror who regularly broke his own hadith. Muslims can only have 4 wives but I'm special I get 13. That's not how a true prophet behaves. That's what false prophets do.
>>
>>71011296
But what about slavery? Is that okay?

Marrying 9 y/os?
>>
>>71011695
Indeed. Mahound was literally an antichrist, a demoniac, and a false prophet. Islam is the mirror image of Christianity. It wouldn't surprise me if the Pharisees had a hand in its creation.
>>
>>71011296
CONTEXT
O
N
T
E
X
T

Not a prophecy.

the vision of everything: All that you used to see in the constellations shall be concealed from you like the words of a letter sealed with wax, which, if they give to read one able to read a letter, he will say, “I cannot, for I see not what is inside, for it is sealed.”

And if the book is given: And when they take it from him and open its seal and give it to one who does not understand the language of the letter, and they say to him, “now read this,” he will say, “I cannot read.” Similarly, when you adjure the prince of fire, he will say, “I cannot, for the matter is sealed from me,” and when you adjure his colleague, he will say, “I do not recognize this name, by which you adjure me, for this is not my name.” This is what Jeremiah said (Jer. 21:4): “Behold I will turn around my implements of war that are in your hands.” This refers to the Explicit Name. In Midrash Tehillim (36:8).

(Rashi Commentary)
>>
>>71011525
Paul knew how to read. Actually he was really well educated.
>>
>>71012118
actually the Jewish People are the Messiah, come to lead us to a New System of Living
>>
>>71011296
>When you will listen to Jesus and follow the Messenger he told you he is coming after him.

wew lad .. Jews where cunts so god gave the jews harsh laws. jesus came and brought peace. Are you going to say that god brought the sword again with muhamit, because that makes no sense
>>
File: 1460541141617.png (3 MB, 1014x1470) Image search: [Google]
1460541141617.png
3 MB, 1014x1470
>>71011296

have some scientific wisdom from moehamur
>>
File: Muslim-Pie-Graph.jpg (30 KB, 500x412) Image search: [Google]
Muslim-Pie-Graph.jpg
30 KB, 500x412
I honestly don't understand what's so hard to understand about it. Extremist muslim's and fundamentalists are a minority, and do not represent the peaceful majority of Islam. How can you say Islam is dangerous is 99% of muslims aren't even extremists? Seriously guys it is [insert the current year here]!
>>
>>71012259
Sword in Islam used only in defense. Only after "they fight you and get you out of your homes".

Look at this in the Bible

>"Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?', Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'" Matthew 7:23

Who today call Jesus by Lord, who do things in his name, who cast out demons on his name? who do mighty works (as in other translations) on his name?

We do? Jews do? Who... exactly do...

"I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!", That what Jesus would told you guys if he ever come back.
>>
>>71011669
Paul was not among the diciples of Jesus, he never even met Jesus.

>>71011695
Many Prophets have been conquerors when they have been leaders of states and according to the bible way more violent than anything Muhammad did. It is part of being a leader of a state.
>>
>>71012259
>jesus came and brought peace.

"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." [Matthew 10:34]

>Are you going to say that god brought the sword again with muhamit, because that makes no sense

Makes no sense that he would not, if God is known to previously have brought a righteous sword.
>>
>>71012508

lol that verse is about being a cunt but doing things for god would grant you a spot in heaven..

jesus christ man muhamit was a historical war lord he conquerd and people have writen about him this is proven fact.

jesus did a few miracles here and there he died and the rest is faith because not many people saw it , thousands have witness the slaughters of mihamut
>>
File: 1460540964083.png (1 MB, 762x868) Image search: [Google]
1460540964083.png
1 MB, 762x868
>>
>>71012387
You don't know if that is true, genes change in ways that science do not know how. And there is no scientific measurement to see if a child looks or don't look like the father. But even then, there have been no experiments testing this as far as I know.
>>
>>71012932
>No those verses say this but don't mean it, just like everything my priest told me.
>>
>>71013015
>he think he's more credible than a priest.
>>
>>71013006

sure m8 its true that it depends when a girl squirts or a man squirts . you are a idiot
>>
>>71011760
he married her when she was 6. and fucked her when she was 9.
>>
>>71012792
>Paul was not among the diciples of Jesus, he never even met Jesus.
Acts 9:1-22
As Saul traveled along and was approaching Damascus, a light from heaven suddenly flashed around him. 4 He dropped to the ground and heard a voice saying to him, “Saul, Saul! Why are you persecuting me?”

5 He asked, “Who are you, Lord?”

The voice said, “I’m Jesus, whom you are persecuting. 6 Now get up, go into the city, and you will be told what you are to do.”
>>
>>71012792
t. rapefugee
>>
>>71012480
Maybe you should add "% of muslims who would like to live under the Caliphate and Shariah Law" to that ridiculous graph.

>Australia
>>
>>71013089

its worse his dick did not fit when she was 6 so he used her thighs to rub his penis on. praise allah for this great man
>>
>>71013055
>He think a priest should think for him a plain text.

See this is why we Muslims stick to Arabic to know what shit we are getting fed.

>>71013113
It's known by historians that Paul never met Jesus, actually he started founding Christianity after Jesus died.

And he had a huge disagreement with Jesus' brother (James) about Jesus being a God.

>>71013162
I would like to. We don't have the right to found our own country just like any group ask for independence for having a special language or culture or religion?

Why I should listen to your liberal faggots of how I should live?
>>
File: 1459173032027.png (485 KB, 720x566) Image search: [Google]
1459173032027.png
485 KB, 720x566
>>71012387

The arabs are truly world class scientists.
>>
>>71013015

you can read cant you? . that is what it says. he is not using a metaphor . he is saying you cannot buy your self in to heaven with works
>>
>>71013370
You Christians are weird, I read something on the Bible and you do just the opposite and what BS the priest tells you...

It's like no one of you has ever read the Bible.
>>
>>>71013265
>He thinks everyone need a priest to understand a text
wew lad

Anyway I'd like to ask about the next verse you quoted:
"The Lord says: "These people come near to me with their mouth and honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. Their worship of me is based on merely human rules they have been taught." (Isaiah 29:13)
Isn't bowing 5 times a day is a human worshipping rule?
Please explain.
>>
>>71012962

So he had a seizure and made up islam.

Seems legit.
>>
>>71013481
>Implying all Christian do the opposite of what's taught in the Bible
Now explain, does ISIS and other terrorist stuff are what your Quran taught?
>>
>>71013515
Possibly temporal lobe epilepsy apparently.

It's clear he had OCD as well.
>>
>>71013481
Hey guys look, A savage who thinks he can address reasonable men on manners of Christianity.
>>
>>71013481

what priest ? i read the bible and make the truth out of that.,if i dont understand something i look what bible scholars have written, who the fuck needs a priest ?
>>
>>71013502
>human rules they have been taught
Human = Paul

How can this refer to us and we don't do this things in the name of Jesus. Jesus said right before that that they did that "in your name".

>>71013563
First ISIS don't even quote Quran, they tend to quote history more.

And second ISIS is a minority of Muslims going the wrong way, while in your case is the majority.

>>71013674
Most of the core of Christianity like Trinity, Reincarnation, dying for your sins isn't even mentioned in the Bible, so I don't really know what the fuck are you doing...
>>
>>71013563
Just to be sure if you deny ISIS and stuffs.
In my country you guys literally slaughter "kafirs" and burn Churches some times ago.
They clearly claim themself Muslims.
>>
>>71011296
> koran is perfect in every way
except:
Basic Mathematics
Biology
Physics
History
Astronomy
Geography
Geology
Chemistry
and yes, even Theology

>B-b-b-but... teh bible said mohammed was a prophet!
no it did not.
not a single prophet of the torah was an illiterate opium addicted camel thief with a penchant for child rape.

not a single prophet of the torah worshiped the arab moon god

not a single prophet of the torah was a Non-Jew.

>B-b-b-but jesus said there would be other prophets after him!
where?
just because your imam told you so doesnt make it true
cite it
>>
>>71011790
You'll like this then about the Donmeh.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/D%C3%B6nmeh

Interesting that wahabi is the cancer spreading the fastest and causing most turmoil
>>
>>71013839
>Isaiah
>name of Jesus
Try again, it's the old testament, Jesus' name wasn't even there until the new testament.
This one refers to God as general, which includes your Allah.(btw we also call God as Allah in my language)

>minority.
Okay that means the minority are the who resembles the teaching the most then.
It's the same for both sides.
>>
>>71013839

fuck off troll
>>
File: 1447834039023.png (1 MB, 1022x693) Image search: [Google]
1447834039023.png
1 MB, 1022x693
>>71013265
>Paul never met Jesus
>It's known by historians that Paul never met Jesus
5 He asked, “Who are you, Lord?”
The voice said, “I’m Jesus, whom you are persecuting.
Jesus himself confirmed it.

>historians
Denial is useless, buddy.

>disagreement with Jesus' brother (James) about Jesus being a God.
Jesus IS God.

John 1:1, "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."

John 1:14, "And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth."

John 5:18, "For this cause therefore the Jews were seeking all the more to kill Him, because He not only was breaking the Sabbath, but also was calling God His own Father, making Himself equal with God."

Revelation 22:13
I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Also, that false ''''''''''prophet'''''''''''''' called mohaMad is in hell right now because he denied Jesus and the vast majority of muslims are in serious trouble of end up in hell because they deny that Jesus is God, God in the flesh, God with us.

Matthew 10:33
But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
>>
>>71013914
>not a single prophet of the torah was a Non-Jew.
I don't like Muslims or Islam but there were a few non-Jew prophets.

Balam and Job are two.
Technically the story of Noah makes him one, too, as Israel didn't exist then. Same with Adam, Seth, etc, but I don't think these are fair comparisons.
>>
>>71013839
>Most of the core of Christianity like Trinity, Reincarnation, dying for your sins isn't even mentioned in the Bible, so I don't really know what the fuck are you doing...

You're not totally wrong about this one though, the Trinity and dying for your sins was not mentioned directly in the Bible, it's from proper studies by the Theologians.
>>
>>71013839
You haven't read the bible have you

May I recommend the easy to read version of the gospels as a starting point.
>>
>>71014331
Nah I'm sure he's read a good portion of the Bible.
It's his mindset that made him fail to understand what it means.
He should try to read the book as a whole too though.
>>
>>71011296
Jesus never said that, in fact he warns that there will be false prophets after him, that they were antichrist and we musnt believe then.
>>
>>71013851
And in Bulgaria, Russia and East EU the same was happening to Muslims.

Even around you NOW Buddhist monks (Myanmar) making from killing Muslims a daily hobby.

And Islam said nothing about slaughtering kaffirs so be a part of enlightening Muslims and non-Muslims about it.

>>71013914
>not a single prophet of the torah was an illiterate
Jesus was an illiterate. And almost every prophet.

He came from a poor Jewish family (so was every Jew back then), who you think was able to read and write back then beside Roman elites?

But I know you will bring some BS of Paul (who was educated trying to sell a religion for educated people).

>>71014041
So you don't believe that your books can actually predict the future. I can see as any average Christian you don't even believe on your religion.

>>71014127
t. Paul

>>71014243
Also historians say Jesus was illiterate while priests say he was literate.

>>71014296
>Theologians
That's just mere philosophy dude and had nothing to do with Christianity.

I think if Jesus was smart enough to if he wanted to make something the core of message he is spreading it will be the first thing he will mention, and he will mention it several times.

>>71014331
I have read it like a decade ago on my early teens, I don't know what version I had read back then since I thought there was only one...
>>
>>71014462
Correct, it's from the book of Isaiah which is from the old testament.
>>
>>71014243
> balaam = non-jew prophet
ok, ya got me on that, i was wrong
there was ONE

> Job
not a prophet.
only a dude caught in jehovah's machinations
total number of prophecies from Job: 0

what i really want is for OP to show me where jesus said "other prophets come after me"

thats the crux of his argument, and it remains un-cited.
>>
>>71014511
>Also historians say Jesus was illiterate while priests say he was literate.
The Bible records Jesus writing on the ground.

>>71014538
The Talmud records seven, but that's the Talmud.

Mo wasn't a prophet though. He was a lot of things, but prophet wasn't one of them.
>>
>>71011296
gabriel didn't give a book to muhammad. the quran was compiled several years after muhammad died

gabriel gave suras one by one throughout muhammad's lifetime
>>
>>71014511
> jesus was illiterate
ORLY???
a RABBI who went to yeshiva and studied the torah and tanakh was ILLITERATE????

Luke 4:16
He went to Nazareth, where he had been brought up, and on the Sabbath day he went into the synagogue, as was his custom. He stood up to read

ohh shit son.
he was the world's only illiterate rabbi, and he proved it by READING in temple....

still waiting for your citation of jesus prophesying additional prophets coming after him.

thats the heart of yor argument, and it remains unfulfilled.
>>
I will follow no kike.

I am from the ice. Your god is from the desert. I wish you no ill will, but I would rather burn this entire fucking world then submit to the lies of the power mad.
>>
>>71014511
>t. Paul
It doesn't matter if you try so hard to deny Jesus, you will learn the hard way.

Islam as a Christian Heresy: 8 Quotes from St. John Damascene A.D. 749
http://www.stpeterslist.com/11698/islam-as-a-christian-heresy-8-quotes-from-st-john-damascene-a-d-749/

Muhammed devised his own heresy

“There is also the superstition of the Ishmaelites which to this day prevails and keeps people in error, being a forerunner of the Antichrist. They are descended from Ishmael, [who] was born to Abraham of Agar, and for this reason they are called both Agarenes and Ishmaelites… From that time to the present a false prophet named Mohammed has appeared in their midst. This man, after having chanced upon the Old and New Testaments and likewise, it seems, having conversed with an Arian monk, devised his own heresy. Then, having insinuated himself into the good graces of the people by a show of seeming piety, he gave out that a certain book had been sent down to him from heaven. He had set down some ridiculous compositions in this book of his and he gave it to them as an object of veneration.”
>>
>>71014650
the Talmud is Rabbinic Law, not the word of god.
>>
>>71014868
Exactly. But even Jews have to accept that they're not completely special snowflakes because of it I guess.
>>
File: Screenshot_51.png (742 KB, 1285x675) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_51.png
742 KB, 1285x675
prophet died of poison wew lads muhamat was real
>>
>>71014511
>he will mention it.
But he did:
And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever--(John 14:16)
>Father
>Himself(Son/Jesus)
>Helper(Holy Spirit)
That's Trinity for you.

>So you don't believe that your books can actually predict the future.
Nice strawman.

>And in Bulgaria, Russia and East EU the same was happening to Muslims.
More strawman.

>And Islam said nothing about slaughtering kaffirs so be a part of enlightening Muslims and non-Muslims about it.
Please explain:
"Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled."(Quran 9:29)

I'm sure you will try to refute me again, I have around 15 minutes left before I go, please make it quick.
>>
>>71014538
Abaraham and Isaac weren't Prophets?

Those existed before the Jews did...

>>71014650
>>71014650

I have read that. But historians don't confirm that.
I'm really not positive or negative about it...

>>71014680
It's called "giving a book".

There's on Quran also, "We gave Moses the book"...

And Quran got called a book before it was written, and people who memorize it called "holder of the book of God".

>>71014905
Just to share the point of view of Islam...

Jews were "the favorite" people of God since they were the only ones who believed in his message for a long period.

And in Quran whoever believe in God and follow is guidance is more favorite than who don't.

Jews and Evangelists made it appear that they are the chosen people for being Jews, like God is racist (God forbid).
>>
>>71014982
Here's additional information if you want to tell us that Jesus never claimed himself as God:
"what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, 'I am God's Son'?"(John 10:36)
>>
>>71015176
>I have read that. But historians don't confirm that.
Who cares?

1. Literacy still existed
2. The Bible records Jesus as literate
3. The historians just decided he wasn't because others weren't
4. Even if he wasn't, his message would be unchanged
>I'm really not positive or negative about it...
Good.

>>71015176
>And in Quran whoever believe in God and follow is guidance is more favorite than who don't.
But God won't accept any religion other than Islam.
>>
>bible vs quran
>literally marvel vs dc
>>
>>71014934
Atleast we don't have statues of Mohameds dead carcass in our mosques.
Modern christianity truly is a death cult.
>>
>>71015176
> abraham
> progenitor of all hebrews
> forged the first covenant w/ jehovah
> not a jew
Noice

> Isaac
> son of the father of all hebrews
> had the snip
> ALSO not a jew
Double Noice

still waiting for your citation of jesus saying that other prophets will come after him...

it's the very heart of your argument and is STILL unfulfilled.
>>
>>71015359
>What is religious symbolism
>>
>>71015331
Thanks man, feel free to enjoy the show.
Bet it's super boring though.
>>
>>71011695
even to call him false prophet is a fuckin upgrade for such a cult leader...
he acted like every b-and c-tier cult leader who fucks over hia followers these days with the wives and all that...

Oh no money is evil durrr... behind closed doors he keeps it all in hia save with the rolex's while he drives a Bentley..
>>
Welp got to go.
Thank for your time Morocco friend.
I'll be happy to debate you again :)
(PS: I've watched enough Zakir Naik, I know all of your tricks.)
>>
>>71015359
> dead god who says "be nice to everybody, even the CUNTS"
> what a cockbag!
> that's a death cult!

> dead god who says "kill anyone who doesnt worship my rotting carcass and pray to a rock 5 times a day" ~allah
> "also, BTW, you should blow yourselves up, cuz only by dying during the brutal murder of unbe;lievers can you enter the creepy homo-erotic candyland of deviant sex i have prepared for you" ~allah
> "ohh yeah, and you have to praise me CONSTANTLY, thats like totally required too, especially when youre doing something particularly heinous like stuffing a bomb in a retarded kid's backpack" ~allah
> super cool dude who is totally not the leader of a death cult

sounds legit
>>
File: abdul wahid and his many wives.png (16 KB, 520x302) Image search: [Google]
abdul wahid and his many wives.png
16 KB, 520x302
Okay. Why don't you go to a mosque and tell them that, instead of just posting on /pol/ which accomplishes nothing?

Christians "men" are cowards, no wonder more and more Christian women are converting to Islam.
>>
File: 54191579.jpg (435 KB, 1473x1037) Image search: [Google]
54191579.jpg
435 KB, 1473x1037
>>71015428
>tfw religious symbol is a torture device
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlpQ2G7Cltw
>>
>>71015359

At least jesus predicted his dead long before he was going to die like a prophet would ?

jesus never said use this cross as a symbol , you cant even show muhamit ,dead cartoonist and stuff
>>
>>71015790
That isn't the point. It symbolizes christ giving his life for our salvation, Not christ getting tortured on a cross.

You're focusing on the less correct meaning.
>>
>>71015359
Islam has always been a death cult.
Christianity isn't a death cult, it is about how death has been defeated.

>>71015428
Lost on these autists.

>>71015790
Because it remembers Christ's suffering, death, and consequently, his conquering of death.
>>
>>71015205
Here's something, the Bible written sometimes as Jesus speaking and sometimes as some other guy speaking who's not God nor Jesus.

How the hell this is credible as a source?

The "Bible" for me is just a history book written by the apostles and it's so far of reality.

If I believed that that book was Jesus' book I will take all what in it as granted. It's hold to credibility to me. It's just stories by people from Jesus' times who's some were his friends others his enemies.

>>71015289
>3. The historians just decided he wasn't because others weren't
Historians took all sides as credible...
And here's something, I don't care if he is literate or not. It prove nothing and I don't know how we got carried to that.
Btw Mohammed being illiterate was mentioned a lot because it was like "how could an illiterate person come up with something like Quran, and just reading it like that out of nowhere and even remember it".

>>71015289
>But God won't accept any religion other than Islam.
You should believe on God, his angels, his messengers... one of his messengers is Mohammed, so if you don't believe in him you don't believe in God...

Also if you believe in the Trinity it's pretty bad...

Btw Muslim apply to Abraham, Moses, Jesus in their times too and their people... since they believed on all of those...

>>71015406
>> abraham
>> not a jew
Abraham's son is Ismail who's the father of Arabs too. So how he is exclusively Jew?

> Isaac
> ALSO not a jew
His son Jacob is the father of Jews

>still waiting for your citation of jesus saying that other prophets will come after him...
You take Judaism as credible and it says Jesus was a false Messiah so what's your citation for it?

My citation is the Bible isn't Jesus' real Bible, and by reading it you clearly see sometimes you see a third person talking on it who isn't God nor Jesus.
>>
File: moderate_muslim.webm (3 MB, 636x356) Image search: [Google]
moderate_muslim.webm
3 MB, 636x356
>>71012480
>>
>>71016003
>Btw Mohammed being illiterate was mentioned a lot because it was like "how could an illiterate person come up with something like Quran, and just reading it like that out of nowhere and even remember it".
Simple:

He had a good memory, liked poetry and songs.

>>71016003
>You should believe on God, his angels, his messengers...
Sure.

>one of his messengers is Mohammed,
No

>so if you don't believe in him you don't believe in God...
Bullshit. What are/were the Hanif?
>>
>>71011296
Jesus said "He is the antichrist who believeth not in the Father and the son"
>>
>>71015900
>jesus never said use this cross as a symbol
exactly people celebrating christ's suffering are heretics
it's the most cucked thing ever
>>
>>71016088
We are not celebrating his suffering, we are celebrating his sacrifice.
>>
>>71013265
>lol guyz paul never met jesus look at my facts
>Trust me guys, muhammad met Gabriel in that cave smoking hashish
>>
ITT: Islam BTFO.

Good job Christbros
>>
>>71016003
They just believed on all the other prophets to give moohamett credibility as if he was next in line....
justin bieber does the same when hewears a kurt cobain t shirt on stage for his 12 year old fans
>>
>>71016250
>bla bla bla
>he died for our sins
>i can know be a sex worker and still be christian
jesus didn't die for your sins
he died because his followers betrayed him
he died because his followers sinned
christian reform movement when
>>
>>71016003

abraham is the patriarch of the jews
isaac is the son of abraham
ergo, isaac is totally a jew.

> ishmael
Also son of abraham, by his concubine, not his wife

the torah and tanakh say nothing about ishmael being the patriarch of the arabs
only moslems claim this, as a Retroactive Continuity based solely on mohammed's assertions

this is the 4th time you have replied to me and STILL no citation for jesus stating other prophets would come after him

that remains the crux of your assertions in the OP, and it remains unfulfilled.

> but theres somebody else talking in the new testament who isnt jesus or jehovah!!

yes. there are MANY narrators, including John, James, Matthew, Luke, "paul",and various others regarding their experiences relating to jesus' words and deed.
theres a few commentaries by angels and devils and whatnot too.

what's your point?
the new testament still does NOT say jesus ever claimed others would come after him.

i have heard mohammedans say this many times and they NEVER cite where the new testament supposedly says this.
>>
File: 1459694234152.jpg (89 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1459694234152.jpg
89 KB, 720x960
>>71016088
It's a reminder/memorial of what he sid fornus, you idiot, not a celebration...
that is why you go on your knees in front of it instead of puttin your hands in the air and scream allah fuckyall when you kill little children and rape their mothers
>>
>>71011296
I really don't feel like arguing desu. I mean, Muhammad was an asshole, child rapist. Jesus on the other hand was a peaceful man who spread good morals throughout the world. While I don't believe either of the were holy, I do believe one was obviously better than the other. One set to better the world through selflessness in his lifetime and peace, while the other was a maniac who spread his religion violently, killing most people who disagreed with him. I really wish Muhammad had never come along, and instead you assholes were just Buddhist or something. Abrahamic religions, not even once.
>>
>>71014127
>Jesus was God

That's why he claims in the gospel that he doesn't know the timing of the last day? What was the whole point of satan testing him in the desert (I'll tell you, to see if he had the arrogance to put himself on the same level with God)
>>
>>71011525
>the laws of God that Jesus followed.

you misspelled "fulfilled."
>>
>>71016428
Yeah because it shows that at no time 100% of the people are completely good... and we have to work on it to overcome that..
I know.. Not as simple as kill non muslims to get into the Paradise...
But hey its not like we have thought muslims are smart in the first place
>>
>>71016650
>That's why he claims in the gospel that he doesn't know the timing of the last day?

He also probably couldn't bench press 500lbs. therefore, He's not God.

AMIDOINITRITE?
>>
>>71014127
>mohaMad is in hell right now because he denied Jesus

Nobody is in Hell right now. Hell is the final destination of condemned souls after the Last Judgment at the end of days. The Bible says this, the Quran says this.

lol @ MexiCAN'T who doesn't even know his own scripture.

The New Testament is a fiction, written after Jesus ascended into Heaven by men who never even met him. The Quran offers the only truthful and accurate account of the prophet Jesus's life.
>>
>>71016428
> wildly inaccurate assertion of what Christians believe
> wildly inaccurate assertions regarding the contents of the New Testament
> absurd claim that the crucifixion iconography is celebrating jesus' death

the crucifixion icons are about sacrifice, acceptance of god's word even if you think it sucks, and ultimately, surrender to the will of jehovah trusting that he knows best.

meh, i find it a little creepy and wierd too but most christians seem to like it.
>>
>>71016088
>exactly people celebrating christ's suffering are heretics
>it's the most cucked thing ever
Just like anything in Christianity. No matter what the Bible say they just do what the priest tell them.

>>71016250
>We are not celebrating his suffering, we are celebrating his sacrifice.
Show me where he said I sacrifice for you people for your sin?

Also who it's logical "guys they are killing me because they want to, and I can nothing about it, but... I will die for you sins"

Sounds for me just Paul justifying for poeple that Romans did a good thing by crucifying him. "It was for you guys, even we should celebrate with the cross"

>>71016495
>Also son of abraham, by his concubine, not his wife
Accusing your Prophet with such thing...

I know you will say polygamy wasn't a thing by God, and you will change the subject when I mention Solomon.

>>71016495
>only moslems claim this, as a Retroactive Continuity based solely on mohammed's assertions
Based on science who categorize both Arabs and Jews as Semitic race, and there's a reason why Arabic is a Semitic language.

>>71016495
>yes. there are MANY narrators, including John, James, Matthew, Luke, "paul",and various others regarding their experiences relating to jesus' words and deed.
Those guys were historians and you took them as prophets... really wtf
It's like me as a Muslim considering all Hadiths as facts which is not. More than half is pure lies that contradict with each others and is what happen if you are a prophet inside a whole nation that hate you.
>>
Muslims sacrifice people every day to there god. (Fruits of the earth) The Father wasn't pleased with Cains offering no more than he's pleased with muslims offerings.
It is a religion for men of the earth. Even your idea of paradise is earthly. There is no flesh in heaven. Armegedon is coming and you're on the wrong side. Deus vult.
>>
>>71016784
> The Quran offers the only truthful and accurate account of the prophet Jesus's life.

Matthew Mark Luke and John KNEW THAT NIGGA
the rolled with that nigga
they holla'd at bitches with that nigga
but mohammed, who lived some 670 years AFTER jesus is the only authority on that nigga?

nice one achmed
>>
>>71016784
>Hell is the final destination of condemned souls after the Last Judgment at the end of days.
It's gehenna.
>>
File: aladdin eating bread.jpg (54 KB, 390x356) Image search: [Google]
aladdin eating bread.jpg
54 KB, 390x356
>>71016867
>Deus vult.

Quit roleplaying you fucking faggot. You're not a crusader, and you don't speak Latin.
>>
>>71016919
>gehenna.
Well, Jahannam, but the important thing is you know what I meant. Don't be "that guy."
>>
>>71016930
Go fuck yourself.
>>
File: Pope-Kissing-Immigrants-Feet.jpg (466 KB, 940x545) Image search: [Google]
Pope-Kissing-Immigrants-Feet.jpg
466 KB, 940x545
>>71016787
i'm not attacking Christianity in general
these "wildly inaccurate assertion of what Christians believe"
are actually what modern Christians believe
major example is the current pope
and modern churches acceptance of homosexuals and sinners
your religion is cucked stop defending it and do something about it
>>
>>71016910
>mohammed, who lived some 670 years AFTER jesus is the only authority on that nigga?
Time means nothing to a prophet of Allah.

As a prophet, Jesus is able to speak with authority on the lives of men who died before his time, such as David and Solomon. Thus it follows logically that Muhammad may speak with authority on the life of Jesus.
>>
File: deus vult.png (129 KB, 830x974) Image search: [Google]
deus vult.png
129 KB, 830x974
>>71017001
Try talking that "deus vult" stuff in a church and see how long you last there. The crusades are over, your own pope kisses the Quran. You are an outcast.
>>
>>71016810
>they just do what the priest tell them.
and what does the priest say?
>>
>>71017149
>captcha in that picture.
Fucking hell, This was an old /new/ meme. Made me feel both nostalgic and sad.
>>
>>71017149
Not my pope. I'm a christian. I believe on the teachings of Christ. I don't a church to be seen in.
>>
>>71016428
>“I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live, and everyone who lives and believes in me shall never die. Do you believe this?” (John 11:25-26)
>>
>>71016810
> accusing my prophet of such a thing
what?
nailing his concubine?
thats what concubines are for

> those guys (Matthew Mark Luke and John) were historians
nope, those guys knew with jesus personally, they walked around till their sandals wore out with him

> still no citation for your primary assertion
surely you must have some source for that claim
where does jesus say
> "mo dope be niggas comin after me son, word. ya know what im saying! ren, yella, cube, dre 'n EZ gonna spit the real, so just chill, til the next episode! NWA 4 Evah!"

or something to that effect.
>>
File: 1430711262648.jpg (70 KB, 600x534) Image search: [Google]
1430711262648.jpg
70 KB, 600x534
>>71011669
>Church is infallible

nowhere in the bible does it say this you fucknugget
>>
>>71017180
>and what does the priest say?
A lot of philosophy.
>>
>>71016735

yes if he was god why die on the cross why get your hands pierced
>>
>>71017274
*I don't need.....
>>
>>71017047
> this is what Christians believe
no, it actually is not.
New Pope is an anti-pope.
a marxist liberation theology jesuit
the last decent pope was John Paul 2

> Your Religion
what makes you think im a christian?
i am arguing against falsity, not for christianity.
>>
>>71017547
A question: Do Christians believe in Christianity?
>>
>>71017658
Christians believe in our relationship with God.
>>
>>71016930
won't change the fact that you guys couldn't stand a real second crusade when we give a shit about rules or alliances and use all the nukes, white phospor napalm and drones that we have and stop seeling shit to you guys.. what you want to do throw sand and oil at us :D pakistans nukes won't even get close to an important place thanks to us russias missile defense systems.

the only chance you got is lies lies and more lies.. exactly like satan
>>
>>71017658
Christians believe in the teachings of Jesus Christ (The New Testament)
>>
>>71017047
Catholic here.
Current Pope just preaches love in a time of hate. Don't hate the people, like you shouldn't be. Being filled with hate and anger isn't good for you.
You can still be anti immigration and be a catholic, it's simply that you shouldn't be consumed by hate of the people. There's no contradiction between opposing the refugee handling as it is happening right now and being a christian generally though.

'The pope is a cuck' is a dumb meme that people who can't think in a religious context and never read a bible come up with.

Accepting sinners isn't a new thing, did you ever hear about jesus christ?

And if you read Amoris Laetitia you can see that there was no change to any doctrine regarding homosexuality and divorced couples, so what exactly is your argument?
>>
>>71017742

this and only this

muh trinity if you dont belief in it you go to hell
>>
>>71017077
> jesus spoke on the lives of historical figures because he was a prophet
no.
he spoke on them because he was a SCHOLAR.
he argues with the sadducees and pharisees and blows them the fuck out with his superior knowledge of jewish law and history

this happens numerous times in the new testament

> Thus it follows logically that Muhammad may speak with authority on the life of Jesus.
a priori error

jesus was a scholar and thus can speak on scholarly things

mohammed's scope of authority is limited to what he knows
> illiteracy
> beard maintenance
> opium preparation and use
> camel thievery
> child rape

if you wish to share mohammed's wisdom on these subjects, feel free.
>>
>>71011525
Atheists React to The Trinity For the First Time
>>
>>71015406
>ancestors of jacob/Israel
>is a decedent of Isreal
Noice
>>
>>71017813
You a Christian who don't believe in the Trinity?
>>
>>71017658
> Do Christians believe in Christianity?
you would have to ask that of a christian.
>>
>>71017777
nice digits but you're still a delusional leaf
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blessing_of_same-sex_unions_in_Christian_churches
>>
>>71017895

what the hell is a trinity? i belief jesus is the son of god , the spirit of god went in to jesus ,and that is it. jesus was the vessel for god
>>
File: 1445327560738.jpg (32 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1445327560738.jpg
32 KB, 400x300
This thread suddenly triggered a memory of when I spent a couple of months in the US and I didn't shave my beard, a random woman stopped her car and start yelling at me for no reason, calling me a terrorist, that I should feel bad, that I should go back to the middle east and shit.

I let her yell for a couple of minutes, then I politely told her that I was a catholic and took my cross necklace from under my shirt. She was speechless.

Is it common? Does the sight of shitskin triggers american this much? It was bizarre.
>>
>>71018001
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blessing_of_same-sex_unions_in_Christian_churches
I prefaced it with saying I'm a catholic, anything outside of catholicism besides catholic traditionalist groups are a joke that broke from the real faith and I agree that they are consumed by sin.
>>
>>71017887
riiight.

the question of abraham's hebrewness is not in doubt.

he was the FIRST jew, as he forged the covenant for his descendants.

much in the same way jesus is considered to be the first christian, buddha is considered the first buddhist, zoroaster is considered the first zoroastrian, joseph smith is considered the first "latter day saint" etc...
>>
>>71018021
>what the hell is a trinity? i belief jesus is the son of god , the spirit of god went in to jesus ,and that is it. jesus was the vessel for god
You a another Spinoza then.

>>71018143
>the question of abraham's hebrewness is not in doubt.
Nah. Jacob other name is Israel or worshiper of God. And Jews are "the sons of Israel", I don't know how you can't get this. Both Quran and Torah say that, why we should listen to Paul?
>>
>>71018283

i dont even . i just read the bible and belief in jesus

And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

gods spirit leaving jesus just before he dies
>>
>>71018023
> fuckwit goes apeshit
> film at 11

dipshit fundamentalists do stupid shit.
if they didnt do stupid shit, they wouldnt be fundamentalists.

morons also accuse sikh-bros, indians, mexicans, jains, zoroastrians, italians , and pretty much anyone with a mediterranean look and a beard of being terrorists.

the simple fact that not even all moslems are terrorists escapes them
>>
>>71018387

> koran says something
the koran is the most flawed and untrustworthy religious text since The Cloud Sutra
if the koran claimed the sun rises in the east i would have to check another source before agreeing

> torah says abraham is not a jew
WHERE?

> Abraham is widely known as the first Jew
~ http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/2013020/jewish/Was-Abraham-Jewish.htm#footnote1a2013020

> "The princes of the peoples are gathered together to be the people of the God of Abraham." "God of Abraham" - and not God of Isaac and Jacob?! Rather, "God of Abraham " - for he was the first of the proselytes.
~ Chagigah 3a

imma have to take these jews word over mohammed's on abraham's hebrewness.
>>
>>71018283
Trinity. Father, son and holy spirit.

Father. A complex form manifold.
Son. life is the only son of God. This is the Christ.
Holy spirit, The word is the holy spirit. It informs us of the Father.
These where with the Father in the begining.
This is the trinity. Three in one.
>>
>>71018810

that was not from the quran

Matthew 27:46
King James Bible
>And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?
>>
>>71018877
> the trinity in one
> or, why i left chrisitanity behind

in no gospel does jesus assert that he IS GOD or that he is "the holy ghost"

in fact during his baptism by John, "the holy ghost" flies overhead in the form of a dove and speaks with the voice of god (implying that the two are distinct) "Behold my son, in whom i am well pleased"
this indicates that god, the father was NOT currently standing in the river getting dunked by john the baptist or the dove would have said "check me out! im a badass! Fuck YOLO! I'm living 2 times right now motherfucker! Like A Boss!"
>>
>>71019057
> that was not from the koran
NO SHIT!!!
i cited where i got both those quotes
> ~ Chagigah 3a
that's from the Talmud, which my esteemed opponent specifically claimed asserts "Abraham is Not A Hebrew", while the talmud says he is the FIRST HEBREW and Chabad dot org asserts that he is "widely known as The First Jew"

my opponent didnt state where in the koran the "abrham isnt a jew" contnet resides, but since the koran is about as authoritative as The National Enquirer, i didnt bother to ask him to cite that shit.

im still waiting for citation of a New Testament assertion by jesus that other prophets will follow him, but it is not forthcoming.
>>
>>71019057
He is drunk don't mind him...

>>71018810
Jews in Hebrew is :Yehudim
Come from: Mamlekhet Yehuda (Kingdom of Yehuda)
So they are the guy who lived here. Come centuries after Abraham.

The other name is sons of Israel which is sons of Jacob. So I don't know how the fuck your brain works to make a connection with Abraham.

Btw Abraham was a Muslim and he did Hajj, and so every prophet after him considered Muslim.
>>
>>71019137
Dude, maybe you should read Quran it will give you a good perspective about Jesus...

And hope it will lead you to something more hopefully.
>>
>>71019447
> cited the talmud calling abraham "the first proselyte"
> cited chabad stating "abrham is widely considered The First Jew"
> you get to over-rule the talmud and the jews on who is a jew

Noice.

>asserts abraham did a pilgrimage to mecca
> never recorded except in koran
> asserts abrham was a moslem
> lived thousands of years before mohammed

so the progenitor of all hebrews CAN NOT be a hebrew, but he CAN be a moslem, several thousand years before mohammed lived.

ladies and gentlemen, Mohammedan Logic.

> read the koran
i already did.
this is why i can dispute it's claims so effectively.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POJdu4HV-Ng
Moslems BTFO.
>>
>>71019829
A Muslim is anyone believed in God, and his Prophets.

And Abraham did, his wives did, his sons did, they were all Muslims.

Jesus was a Muslim and you will hear it from him in the afterlife, and so is every other Prophet.
>>
>>71019829
> never recorded except in koran
abraham literally built mecca
>>
>>71020289
>abraham literally built mecca
Care to show any proof of this?
>>
>>71020289
> abraham "literally" built mecca
cite any non koranic source that claims this.

there are none.

abraham's life and travels are recorded in detail within Genesis, in both christian and jewish traditions, yet neither asserts he EVER went to arabia, or that he ever built a temple to venerate an arab pantheon complete with idols and a rock worthy of devotion and worship.

that is just silly.
>>
>>71020165
> abraham was a moslem
only in the koran

abraham is NEVER recorded making a pilgrimage to mecca, building a polytheist temple, erecting idols to arab gods, or worshipping a rock.

abraham is never recorded entering the arabia

abraham didnt build shit in mecca.
>>
File: Screenshot_55.png (32 KB, 313x921) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_55.png
32 KB, 313x921
>>71019532

wew lad i used to be a atheist but when i found faith god was not in the quran but i found god in the bible because quran makes no sense
>>
>>71020513
>>71020620

>Care to show any proof of this?

"Blessed is the man whose strength is in thee; in whose heart are the ways of them
Who passing through the valley of Baca make it a well…For a day in thy courts is better than a thousand"

Makka mentioned on Quran as Bakka too when God talking about it in old times... So your God saying Makka is a holy place and you not?
>>
>>71018143
When Buddha was around, buddhism existed and Buddha followed it. So he is the first buddhist

When Jesus was on earth he followed his own Christian teachings

Of course Abraham was a hebrew (decedent of Eber) but Judaism did not exist, the Jewish people did not exist, the word jew did not exist.

He was not the first decent of Judah, Isreal, or adherent of Judaism.

It's why Jacob could marry two sisters, not rest on Sabbath, and why they didn't adhere to any aspect of Judaism other than circumcision.

Googling "was abraham jewish" will show many sources of rabbis and Christian theologians debunking the common misconception of Abraham as the first jew
>>
File: Screenshot_56.png (64 KB, 868x758) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_56.png
64 KB, 868x758
>>71020836

none fucking sense
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>71011296
>you now realize that Islam is the only religion that the Jews haven't manipulated and changed into being polytheistic
why aren't you all worshipping the one true God? lol you do know that associating other beings with God is a major sin right? prophet or not God trumps all and is the only being worthy of worship.
>>
>>71011296
Daily reminder that Islam was invented by a Nestorian priest called Waraka Ibn Nawfal
>>
>>71020994
> cited the Talmud calling abraham "The First proselyte"
(that means Convert)

> you cite "google soem shit, and some rabbis will say some shit"

apparently moslems and canadians are empowered to over-rule the talmud on the hebrewness of biblical characters.
>>
>>71021080
> except for a rock and the idols in the kabba....
>>
>>71012480
Since all those attacks and prevented attacks in America from islam. The FBI have received 0 (zero) tip offs from the muslim community
>>
>>71021277
Kabba is the house of God that build by Abraham with a request from God.

You guys worship idols in the church, and the cross, for God's sake, the cross is a tool Romans tried to use to torture Jesus. Worshiping it make no sense... It's the fucking thing that they tried to hurt Jesus with, OMG, stop swimming in Paul's nonsense, Jesus never said such things like that.
>>
>>71021277
no idols in the kaaba bro. The black rock doesn't get worshipped either it's just a marker so you know when you've circulated the kaaba. We don't worship the kaaba either it's just the direction of prayer because it's on the earth's golden ratio.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXuNQSf6V2E
>>
>>71020994
> googled "was abraham jewish"
> first result: Wikpedia "the first jew"
> second result: Chabad dot org: "abraham is widely regarded as the first jew"
> 3rd result: Judaism 101 "Abram accepted this offer, and the b'rit (covenant) between G-d and the Jewish people was established"

ohh snap.
abrham was a hebrew, and forged the covenant that defines judaism, ergo he WAS THE FIRST JEW even if he didnt call himslef that.

you can stop sucking, i already nutted.
>>
>>71020513
well it was mentioned in the bible too
>Psalm 138:2
>I will bow down toward your holy temple and will praise your name for your love and your faithfulness, for you have exalted above all things your name and your word.

>Genesis 28:16-18
>When Jacob awoke from his sleep, he thought, "Surely the LORD is in this place, and I was not aware of it."
>He was afraid and said, "How awesome is this place! This is none other than the house of God; this is the gate of heaven."
>Early the next morning Jacob took the stone he had placed under his head and set it up as a pillar and poured oil on top of it.

>Judges 20:18
>The Israelites went up to Bethel (the House of GOD in Hebrew) and inquired of God. They said, "Who of us shall go first to fight against the Benjamites?" The LORD replied, "Judah shall go first."

>Chronicles 6:47-49
>the son of Mahli, the son of Mushi, the son of Merari, the son of Levi.
>Their fellow Levites were assigned to all the other duties of the tabernacle, the house of God.
>But Aaron and his descendants were the ones who presented offerings on the altar of burnt offering and on the altar of incense in connection with all that was done in the Most Holy Place, making atonement for Israel, in accordance with all that Moses the servant of God had commanded.
>>
>>71021731
The whole Muslim pilgrimage rituals are taken from Arab paganism, the Kaaba (which is one of many, 2 others still exist to this day) is just pagan temple.
>>
>>71021795
This is like telling me Jesus is a Canadian.

Kingdom of Juda that Jews are called Jews for being part of it didn't existed when Abraham was alive.
>>
>>71021566
They tried to destroy Jesus, yes, that is correct. However, on the third day He rose from the dead. He defeated death.
>>
>>71021930
refer to
>>71021845
>>71021566
>>
>>71021566
> still no citation for abraham building the kabbah, or even coming within 1000 miles of mecca

>>71021731
> no idols in the kabba
have you been inside?
nope.
> the rock isnt worshipped
nah they venerate it, kiss it, crush each other in a mad press to touch it, try to steal pieces of it, and do everything sort of sacrificing goats in it's name.

sounds like worship to me.
> on the earth's golden ratio
more mohammedan logic.

what's next, niel armstrong is a moslem because he heard the call to prayer while he was on the moon and immediately declared "there is no god but allah and maohammed is his prophet" in his space suit?

perhaps youll assert that the4 sun IS the size of a peach basket and DOES lower itself into a mud puddle every evening and "western science has proved thus, allahu ackbar!"

mohammedanism is silly, and the hounds of mehemet say wacky shit with absolute certainty even when it's 100% WRONG, impossible and retarded.

OP cant cite where he claims jesus said "other prophets will come after me", he cant cite anything but mohammed's own claims for abraham being a moslem and building the kabba, and he cant provide anything but his own certitude as evidence of any of the retarded shit mohammed said.

jesus was NOT illiterate, and the bible never claims so (exactly the opposite in fact) yet muzzies still trot that shit out.

all of your assertions are recycled bullshit from the bullshit capital of the earth, Sandland.

you cant support your claims, even when you assert that there IS support for them beyond your faith, you cant argue honestly, and you cant even justify shit the koran says without lying about it.

and this is why islam is doomed.
lies are corrosive.
>>
>>71021226

proselyte is translated from the hebrew ger toshav

>Ger toshav (Hebrew: גר תושב ger "foreigner" or "alien" + toshav "resident", lit. "resident alien) is a term in Judaism for a gentile (non-Jew) living in the Land of Israel who accepts upon him/herself (and observes) the Noahide Laws (the minimum set of imperatives which in Jewish tradition are said to be applicable to non-Jews, consisting of seven out of the 613 commandments in Judaism) and certain other religious and cultural traditions under Jewish law. A ger toshav is therefore commonly deemed a righteous gentile

>non-jew
>gentile

once again of course Abraham was Hebrew

>American reading comprehension
>>
i can't believe such moroccan exist,you are either way a really dumb motherfucker or a proxy faggot.
Who gives a fuck about your religion you pieces of shits.
the only difference is that muslims doesn't aknowledge jesus as the son of god and that christians think anyone after jesus ( creating miracles or not ) is a false prophet. there is nothing to debate here but decade old nonsense. You are either following a bunch of corrupt old sick mens or a warlord whorshipping warheads.
>>
>>71021845
> all that shit that happened in JERUSALEM
> see, moslems are the real jews!!!

islam is a bad judaism + christianity+ bedouin superstition crossover fan fiction.

jews have a temple. it's in jerusalem, a place mohammed never went, moslems have a shit tier temple of their own, in mecca, where abraham never went.

but because you are petty, small minded and greedy, you want to take the jews' temple away and claim it for yourself

fuck mohammed, piss be upon him.
>>
>>71022390
>> still no citation for abraham building the kabbah, or even coming within 1000 miles of mecca
There's citation in my book. Your book written by regular people, why should I take it as granted from it anyway?

>>71022495
West's dog?
>>
>>71022390
>and this is why the fastest growing religion in the world is doomed
lol nice essay there. It's not going to change the course of history though my friend.
>>
>>71022395
> canadian still trying to over-rule the talmud and judaism on who is a jew.

putz.
>>
>>71022303
Why would I refer to a stupid muslim who doesn't know shit about his own religion's history?
>>
>>71022600
> muh holy book wrote by an illiterate camel theif, opium addict and child raper.
> over-rules history, science, math, astronomy, biology, geography, geology, chemistry, and other people's religions.

this is why everyone who lets muzzies move in regrets it.
>>
>>71022495
>Muffled Evanescence Wake Me Up Inside Playing In The Distance
>>
>>71022390
>OP cant cite where he claims jesus said "other prophets will come after me"

Didn't he or his disciples say the exact OPPOSITE like beware their will be false prophets/anti christs coming?
>>
>>71022606
> fastest growing religion
> 75% of new converts abandon islam in the forst 3 years
> massive unsupportable birth rate among ignorant uneducated peasants bumps the numbers
> children born into it cant leave, cuz apostasy = death sentence, gotta keep those numbers up!

bullshit.

and further, popularity doesnt equal quality.

christians still outnumber you by a huge amount.
suck a dick abdullah.
your society hasnt done shit of note since the 12th century.
>>
>>71022600
Pieces of shit like you are the reason morocco got range IP banned from 4chan and also the same reason why our country is suffering, you motherfuckers wanna pull us backward. go whorship what you want,it's not like we do not have churches and synagogues in this country.
i wonder how could you even afford a pc to post such bullshit.You are just making a fool of us and yourself. kys faggot
>>
File: wake.jpg (21 KB, 600x330) Image search: [Google]
wake.jpg
21 KB, 600x330
>>71022858
how is it going in tunisia,it's been a long time we didn't get any knews from our brothers.
>>
>>71022924
2 second google and I answered my own question

https://www.openbible.info/topics/false_prophets
>>
>>71021795
Lmao

googled "was abraham jewish"
> first result: Wikpedia "the first jew"

That the Google blurb, the article does wiki does not say that

> second result: Chabad dot org: "abraham is widely regarded as the first jew"

Literally goes on to explain how that's wrong. THE FUCKING ARTICLE IS ABOUT HOW THE COMMON MISCONCEPTION OF ABRAHAM WAS JEWISH WAS WRONG

> 3rd result: Judaism 101 "Abram accepted this offer, and the b'rit (covenant) between G-d and the Jewish people was established

no where does it say abraham was jewish

>fucking American reading comprehension
>>
>>71022980
you so salty thought lmao. all you do is throw insults which makes my faith even stronger you transgressor
>>
>>71023089
>>71022924
>>71022980
You guys don't get it. this piece of shit believe that the church toyed with the bible and that the original saying of Jesus are not the same as in the book. he actually thinks that they did that because they were afraid of a growing religion in the mid-east or for some other unknow reason. you are just wasting your time debating with him. just shitpost and leave.
>>
>>71022924
yeah, but muzzies still claim jesus prophesied the arrival of mohammed.

they are lying of course, and when they DO try to "cite" this shit they usually claim John 1:20, and pretend the sadducees interrogation of John The Baptist was quotes from jesus

Sadducees: oi john, you cheeky cunt! why you baptizing blokes? u fink ur teh messaiah or summat?
John: no M8, im prepppin for 'im, cuz 'e is commin, and right soon!
Sadducess: U takin teh piss or summat? ill smash you M8, i swear on me mum!
John: come at me bruv!

and when confronted that John was talking about the coming of Jesus, the muzzies run off and start a new thread and begin it all again.
>>
>>71022681
>Talmud literally calls him non-jew

Lol wat

When will you learn to read?
>>
File: Islamic civilization.jpg (16 KB, 300x283) Image search: [Google]
Islamic civilization.jpg
16 KB, 300x283
>>71011296
You can keep your toilet paper religion and wait for drone strikes
>>
>>71023151

indeed brother our faith only gets bigger if you can see how marvelous the bible is and the quran a piece of shit. praise the lord for such a fake religion, to see that the true word is the word of god
>>
>>71023298
The Christian Bible was compiled before Muhammad's birth. They weren't afraid of Islam because Christianity was well established by 600 AD.
>>
>>71023298
i gave you every chance to back your shit up, and you just dodged, changed the subject, and lied over and over.

you think this is the first time i shit all over a muzzie trying to sell hsi horseshit with those tired old claims?

not a chance.

you shucked and jived, did your little dance and demonstrated how stupid you are, and, as always, then began to spew "the koran says it, so it must be true, because the koran is perfect, because the koran says so!"

muzzies have no critical thinking ability, you follow a bullshit religion with no value and no moral or ethical code, and pretend it's perfect because your CANT QUIT without getting your heads chopped off.

fuck mohammed right in the pussy
>>
>>71022986
>i wonder how could you even afford a pc to post such bullshit.
Because I founded 2 tech startup and they do well. Now you tell me how you make our GDP better.

>the reason morocco got range IP banned from 4chan.
No people like you who use Windows and have botnets in their PC are the reason.

When you will stop being West's dog and have your own personalities? you don't need to be their dog to succeed in life, I think you are the average college student in Morocco who's like "I must be atheist to be rich", you need to fucking work your ass off hard, faggot. Commies like you who thinking believing in that God or the other give you money is the scum of that country. Go fucking do something with your life and stop being West's dog already.
>>
File: 63368.jpg (37 KB, 460x395) Image search: [Google]
63368.jpg
37 KB, 460x395
>>71023573
i think you got the wrong guy burger.
learn to read id's, how are you even allowed to post here.
>>
File: Screenshot_57.png (1 MB, 1117x622) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_57.png
1 MB, 1117x622
>>71023151

here brother laugh
>>
>>71023298
>the church toyed with the bible to gain more followers
You know,christian churches are manipulating the context of the bible and rewriting it right now.
Its not a conspiracy theory it's a fact.
>>
>>71023308
> talmud calls abraham "the first convert"
but hey, youre canadian and canada is the source authority on judaism, so fuck the talmud, your version must be better cuz youre so insistent.

i think i just broke my sarcasmotron.
>>
>>71023679
sorry cous cous bro.
i got the wrong red flag

does the grand mufti of morrocco still stand by his "necrophilia is halal" fatwa?

cuz that shit was hilarious.
>>
>>71023695
Don't mind him.

He is West's dog. I don't get it... commie college students like him think atheists is the solution to get status in life.

It's weird how in the rest of world STEM people believe in atheists while in Morocco art students are the ones who do.

I never met an atheist in engineering school while when I studied Economy in college almost all art student are atheists... I get it be whatever you want just don't throw your culture overnight and start saying "we" when you talk about the West, it's just funny.
>>
>>71023656
Topkek
Stop self projecting you faggot. wew
I own 7 shops/coffes/restaurant in kenitra. i can just lay in my bed and shitpost all day while income fly right in my wallet. but who cares about that. you are getting Btfo from all sides.
>west dog
Topkek nice arguement you got there m8.
>>
>>71023752
I was bantering about your reading comprehension before but now I'm starting to feel bad

Try READING BURGER

proselyte is translated from the hebrew ger toshav

>Ger toshav (Hebrew: גר תושב ger "foreigner" or "alien" + toshav "resident", lit. "resident alien) is a term in Judaism for a gentile (non-Jew) living in the Land of Israel who accepts upon him/herself (and observes) the Noahide Laws (the minimum set of imperatives which in Jewish tradition are said to be applicable to non-Jews, consisting of seven out of the 613 commandments in Judaism) and certain other religious and cultural traditions under Jewish law. A ger toshav is therefore commonly deemed a righteous gentile

>non-jew
>gentile

THE TOLMUD CALLS HIM THE FIRST GER TOSHAV

a NON-JEW a righteous GENTILE who only have to follow 7 of the 613 jewish commandments
>>
File: Screenshot_59.png (732 KB, 610x553) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_59.png
732 KB, 610x553
>>
>>71024048
> westerners LIKE dogs
> we call each other Dog as a term of Bro-ship
> seriously, they cant even into western culture yet they think they can re-write the bible???

dogs are trustworthy kind, loyal, friendly and everybody smiles when they see one.

like the exact opposite of a mohammedan.
>>
File: Screenshot_60.jpg (80 KB, 555x306) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_60.jpg
80 KB, 555x306
>>
>>71024251
once again burger, learn to read id's or just stop posting.
>>
>>71016910
Matthew mark and Luke all knew him, which there is evidence of their books created around 50 AD. It's generally known Jesus died 33 AD. John wrote the bible a bit after the rest of them, around 70-90 A.D.
>>
File: 1447986897042.jpg (100 KB, 831x762) Image search: [Google]
1447986897042.jpg
100 KB, 831x762
> start up a wee wuz campaign
> "muhammad was actually black and muslims are covering up history"
> viral it on youtube and social media
> have art of muhammad but as a nigger
> organize protests in mudshitland and elsewhere

> watch shitskins and mudshits kill eachother
>>
>>71024153
> not a jew
> dont read hebrew
> take chabad and judaism 101 for their word
> must be some serious burrs under your yamulke moishe.
> still consider abraham to be a hebrew, no matter what you say.
>>
>>71023954
no one even listen to him.
just look at this guy going full tard
>>71023965
you are embarassing yourself and it's not funny to watch.
>>
>>71024447
> have art of muhammad but as a nigger
you doon goofed.
>>
>>71018810
Search "Quran inconsistencies". For a book written by one person by one god, it's kinda fucked. Hadiths shouldn't even be taken seriously, due to them being dubiously linked to Muhammad, but even the word of God himself transferred through one guy is fucked.

You might go "WAAAHHHHH BUT THE BIBLE" and "WAAHHHHH THE TORAH", but those were books written by countless people over the course of potentially 300 years for Christianity, and well over 1000 for the Torah.

You'd think God would have given a more direct signal the one and only.
>>
>>71024449
As I keep saying of course Abraham is hebrew (decedent of Eber), but he was the Talmud calls him ger toshav, righteous gentile, a non-jew who only have to follow 7 of 613 commandments and not a ger tzedek which is a full jewish convert
>>
>>71024048
>I own 7 shops/coffes/restaurant in kenitra
What a contribution. You are enforcing the stereotype.
Btw you are targeting the local market which doesn't help the economy much...
Also cafes in Morocco are a big encouragement for the lazy culture that you seem to be following.

Anyway my advice to you is you can be anything and still have a dignity, you don't have to be anyone's servant Mr. Itihad Al Watani.
>>
>>71012387
>implying the husband is not getting incest cucked by the brother in law
>>
>>71022560
You cheeky cunt, Mohammad went to Jerusalem nice and well. Muslims go to the western wall to see where Mohammad's horse ascended into heaven. check out Buraq.
>>
>>71024950
Horse? It's donkey
>>
File: 1458222974924.png (198 KB, 520x388) Image search: [Google]
1458222974924.png
198 KB, 520x388
>>71024849
Do you really think anybody here cares about the economy or shit like that ? because is we did half of the population wouldn't be living with less than 10 $ a day. we care for what makes our wallet bigger.
You are just an ignorant fool.
>>
>>71024894

does this mean that mihamit got cucked?
>>
File: Screenshot_3.jpg (129 KB, 696x381) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_3.jpg
129 KB, 696x381
>>
>>71025112
nah,he had 13 wifes.
and before you ask why muslims are allowed only 4. it's because it is said that Muhammed cared about them and took them in so that they wouldn't live in the streets/harsh lives.
>>
File: 1328641932821196.jpg (33 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1328641932821196.jpg
33 KB, 500x375
>>71024251
dogs have bad hygiene
require a lot of attention money and need babysitting would rather spend that time and money raising my own child
cats are better desu
smarter and cleaner than dogs
eat rats and other vermin
+low cost of maintenance
>>
>>71017389
Stupid prottie

The church came before the book you sped
>>
>>71011402
Islam is actually much more compatible with judaism than christianism.

The old kikes were warlords, like Muhammad. Actually, Muhammad was half kike
>>
File: j.jpg (109 KB, 588x647) Image search: [Google]
j.jpg
109 KB, 588x647
>>71025072
Dude if you do, people will get paid more.

I know you aren't familiar with what is called economy but that's how it works.

Tell me something, why Moroccan fedoras are so raggy when they discuss religion?

And their argument "West is atheist, West is rich, checkmate". While in reality US is a religious rich country, and China an atheist (96%) poor country.

>>71025291
There's also times when Muslims used to drink alcohol then go to pray after while drunk. It's because when he married them wasn't forbidden yet.

>>71025465
Beside the warlord BS, I see Judaism so close to Islam. And actually Muslims (educated ones in Islam at least) prefer Jews over Christians, and so are Jews prefer Muslims...

But for some reason Christians don't know that fact... start asking a Jew person if you know one...
>>
File: 1399.jpg (147 KB, 450x671) Image search: [Google]
1399.jpg
147 KB, 450x671
>>71015790
>you meet a religious people who use a torture/death device as their symbol
>the turture/death device they themselves used to kill their very own messiah/prophet/god in human form
>they are so badass, they cuck their god and he forgives them for killing kim afterwards

this is an enemy that makes me afraid
>>
File: Screenshot_6.jpg (85 KB, 536x331) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_6.jpg
85 KB, 536x331
>>71025291

so the laws dont count for muhamut anymore because? no prophet in history was like him. so he is either the false prophet . Or the only real prophet ever
>>
>>71025612
>The path of those upon whom You have bestowed favor, not of those who have evoked [Your] anger or of those who are astray.
evoked gods anger = jews
who are astray = christians
>>
>>71013265
>we know what shit we are getting fed
I'm glad you at least know it's shit.

>historians say Paul never met Jesus
Paul was a persecutor and murderer of Christians working with the Jews, and well educated. On the road he was struck to the ground and literally blinded by a vision of Christ, who told him to go to the next city and seek out a Christian man there who would heal his blindness and that he would now serve God. And angel appeared to the man also and told him to meet Paul and heal him. After this took place Paul met with Peter, the disciple chosen by Jesus to lead the church. Peter accepted his story as true and Paul began to be considered as an apostle (as in more than just a disciple) of Christ by his followers. Peter, like all the apostles and many of the disciples, had also seen the risen Jesus and believed Paul's story. "Historians" you cite presumably reject that Christ is risen, and so of course reject that Paul met Christ, since even Paul readily says in his letters that he did not follow Christ until his vision, which was after Christ ascended.

Your nonsense about a disagreement with James over the divinity of Christ is also not true. While Jesus was on earth, he was repeatedly referred to (even by his own words) as the Son of man and the Son of God. Jesus accepted these titles as did Peter. Nothing Paul said contradicts Jesus teaching. However, Paul's teaching is theologically complex, and can trip up those ignorant of the broader context in which he is speaking. God is one. The Trinity is fully consistent with God's oneness. If your idea of the trinity violates Gods oneness, that simply means you aren't conceiving it right and don't understand the concept. Honestly, it's not that complicated as long as you understand that Jesus is God's Son born with a fullness of divine spirit, and that God sent us a comforter and counsel in the form of his Holy Spirit (sometimes called the Spirit of Christ) to help us.
>>
File: Screenshot_11.jpg (108 KB, 444x573) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_11.jpg
108 KB, 444x573
>>
>>71013481
If you have read the entirety of the New Testement, which I don't believe you have, you clearly have not understood it.

I challenge you to follow your own words. Get a good translation of the Bible (you might like NABRE, or NIV, KJV is so okay too but with some small errors). Read it start to finish without asking anyone questions, and take notes of the things you don't understand. Seek out a knowlegable Christian, either in person or on a Christian message board, and bring your questions to them. I am confident they will help you understand what the Bible teaches.

There are many "Christian" churches with different teachings. If you only focus on heresies and misunderstandings, you may convince yourself that no Churches teach the truth. This is not true though, in fact MOST churches overwhelming teach the truth, and the conflicts come from petty disagreements about relatively unimportant details.
>>
>>71013370
Are you the anon from the other day that asked about "laughing at people singing in church"?

If so, you might want to should slow down with the apologetics and focus on your own spiritual growth. If you spend a lot of time arguing with Muslims and atheists it might cause more harm to you then good at this point.
>>
>>71025893
Hmmm.

I don't know, both of those can be applied to Muslims.

Christians have broke the core belief in God which is Tawheed. In Quran the times when it specified that Jews were invoked Allah's anger is when they worshiped a God without him. And what made it worst is after they believed and saw the miracles of his Prophets.

Believing in one God can be considered having an atom of Iman, so they may go to heaven in the end... while Christians don't really do...

Btw one of the reason I back to Islam stronger is a Christian woman added me on Facebook and started talking with me about Islam and stuff... and asking me why I don't pray and such, and telling me I should do...

I mentioned that because she had a strong relation with a Tunisian family.

>>71026746
>If you have read the entirety of the New Testement, which I don't believe you have, you clearly have not understood it.
I don't really know which one I have read, that was like one decade ago when I was in high school. All I know is that it was a black book with "Injil" on it...

I found most of it vanilla, it didn't had any strong opinions actually. Like every thing is just another verse. That you can't know which is a core belief and which is not.

And the things that Christianity hold a core beliefs aren't even close to averagly strong opinion there.

Maybe I'm used to Quran that use language to give you a priority of things. Like one God, and do not worship another one, who will find it countless times with different style with swearing with great things and with a really eloquent language.
>>
>>71017389
"On this rock you will build my church, and the gates of hell will not triumph against it"
>>
>>71026946

haahhaa yes indeed its me.. why does it do more harm when i try to find more truth in the bible this way
>>
>>71028002
Lol I knew it.
You seem like you are earnestly looking for answers. I believe God helps all those who humbly and diligently seek him. It's just that it's hard to be humble and diligent when you are arguing on /pol/ with people who will insult and twist every little detail of Christianity (or anything for that matter).

I think it is best for you to focus on yourself first, and the beliefs and arguments of others after. As Jesus said (paraphrasing), before you try to remove a splinter from your brothers eye, you should remove the board from your own eye. Then seeing more clearly you can help your brother.

Understanding formed in arguments will not be as good or true to God as understanding formed in humble reflection and prayer before the Lord.
>>
>>71028002
Dude, give Quran a read. Maybe you will find the answer there...
>>
File: Screenshot_9.jpg (141 KB, 439x783) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_9.jpg
141 KB, 439x783
>>71028863

sure
>>
>>71028552

thanks for the advice god made me sick 1 decade ago. and all i can do is shitposting on 4 chan right now until i get better ,
>>
File: Screenshot_13.jpg (190 KB, 641x871) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_13.jpg
190 KB, 641x871
>>71028863
>>
>>71015359
Which cult leader said to convert people by force under threat of death or other cruel measure?
Which cult leader said to kill people for heresy?
Which cult leader said to kill apostates? (Those who leave the faith)

I think it's clear which is the death cult.
>>
File: zzzzzzzzzzz.png (442 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
zzzzzzzzzzz.png
442 KB, 500x375
>>71011296
>>
File: Screenshot_18.jpg (86 KB, 645x451) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_18.jpg
86 KB, 645x451
>>71028863
>>
>>71029110
Sounds like he was having some kind of autistic seizure
>>
File: Screenshot_21.jpg (126 KB, 647x578) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_21.jpg
126 KB, 647x578
>>71030708

haha yes and there are stil muslims who belief this crap
>>
File: Screenshot_20.jpg (96 KB, 644x522) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20.jpg
96 KB, 644x522
>>
File: Screenshot_23.jpg (121 KB, 580x555) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_23.jpg
121 KB, 580x555
>>
>>71012161
MIND
BLOWN
>>
File: Screenshot_26.jpg (136 KB, 645x630) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_26.jpg
136 KB, 645x630
>>71028863

you got me of all miracles if muhamit was a prophet of god the water fingers could make somewhat sense . brb converting to islam
>>
File: Screenshot_30.jpg (125 KB, 647x561) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_30.jpg
125 KB, 647x561
>>71028863

>But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

bible vs quran what would it be . a book what makes you think or a book what does not make sense
>>
File: Screenshot_31.jpg (139 KB, 649x737) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_31.jpg
139 KB, 649x737
most women go to hell
>>
>>71020836
All those wives and only 3 kids
Wew lad
>>
File: Screenshot_33.jpg (199 KB, 585x881) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_33.jpg
199 KB, 585x881
>>71032311

did not even notice the prophet must have mighty seed. actualy it makes sense when he is a pedo who fucks 9 year olds
>>
File: david wood.png (434 KB, 797x582) Image search: [Google]
david wood.png
434 KB, 797x582
>>71011296
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNAS0aaViM4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFo1JesYylQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVPFCR4MfqM
btfo by the best christian on the internet
>>
also
>islam thread
>on /pol/
>with people defending islam
>on /pol/
/pol/ is ruined
>>
>>71011296
>2016
>following a fascist death cult dreamed up by a mad arab
>>
Alhamdulillah, I have accepted God as the only diety and one worthy of worship, and the Qur'an as his final revelation to mankind, and Muhammad the final messenger

Ameen
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.