[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YouTube ranters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: EbegOfCuckad.jpg (4 KB, 298x169) Image search: [Google]
EbegOfCuckad.jpg
4 KB, 298x169
While I agree with people like Sargon and ArmouredSkeptic on the feminist cancer, I can't help noticing how grossly overpaid they are for merely commenting on the latest retarded intersectional feminism vids. Sargon gets over $1100 a vid and last month made 18 vids. Plus I think you get $100 for every 100k views and he is averaging 100-350k views for last month alone = $1800-3500 on top of the $19800 he got for making 18 vids from Patreon.

These people have good influence but for that kind of money If I was supporting him I would be demanding he go out to the streets or start doing something politically that actually will try to combat the things he rants against.

However I feel his new luxury basement and top of the range gaming chair will be too comfy to ever leave.

I'm not salty about these people making decent money from being entertaining and informative, but 20k a month? Fuck.
If he continues that rate of success and video production he will make more than a UK politicians salary this year.

Get this tub of lard out on to the streets putting his ass on the line for his convictions.
>>
File: 31677_b.png (159 KB, 610x624) Image search: [Google]
31677_b.png
159 KB, 610x624
They have the market cornered

there is literally no where else to go to see non leftist beliefs
>>
File: eternalanglo.png (56 KB, 810x495) Image search: [Google]
eternalanglo.png
56 KB, 810x495
>>
File: 150304_consumer-internet1.jpg (762 KB, 900x2002) Image search: [Google]
150304_consumer-internet1.jpg
762 KB, 900x2002
>>71003169
Since there is little to no competition in the media or on the internet from (non existent) moderate/right commentators of course they can make pretty good money
>>
>>71003053
i cant make rants like these guys because shit english and asian accent

why arent you like these guys, white dude?
>>
I use ad block so none of these poof cunts are getting my money
>>
>>71003053

Sarcuck of cuckad ..
>>
>>71003053

20k huh. If he was doing this in a company for a salary, he'd make no more than 4k, surely.

That tells you that the other 16k that it's worth would entirely be pocketed by the Jew just for being the employer.

Patreon and kickstarter truly are eye-openers even for the most blue pilled.
>>
>>71003284

Surely some shekel coveting mainstream media Jews have seen how the anti progressives are profiting from their popularity? No one in the MSM is willing to profit from this market incase their Jewish masters cast them out?
>>
>>71003663

Because MSM would get shafted by all the angsty progressives and their rhetoric if they tried to do anything similar.
>>
>>71003663
I'm sure some will try, but let's face it 20k a month isn't exactly worth it to get on some leftist Hollywood Jewish executive's shit list.
>>
>>71003053
Meanwhile Hannity and O'Reilly are paid millions for doing the same thing. Clinton gets just as much for speeches too

Do you get pissed at them as well?
>>
>>71003304
Why not do it in your own language for your people?
>>
>>71004033
This
>>
>>71004033
>>71004087
Malaysians aren't dying out

But they probably will be taken over by China soon.
>>
>>71003976

As I stated in the post, I'm not bothered they get decent money, but for that kind of money he should be doing private security in Iraq. What i'm saying is that his followers should be trying to push him into political action.
>>
>>71003053
Is SoA a hapa? His eyes got that asian persuasion
>>
>>71004269

he is 1/4 black.
>>
>>71003053
>Sargon gets over $1100 a vid and last month made 18 vids
That's insane.
>>
>>71004222
What about standing up for the Christian, Buddhists, Jewish, and Hindu minority religions?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.