[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"A Sick World" - The shittest of posts.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8
Here's to the end of the world. A world that covets the deadly sins. No church speaks

out against these wrongdoings. No man or woman seeks to stop their ways. We simply live

in a world where the sins are the way of the world.

Truly this is man's last hour. Call me insane, but just look around you today.
>>
File: 1. Lust.jpg (7 KB, 110x156) Image search: [Google]
1. Lust.jpg
7 KB, 110x156
Lust

Where women fail to clothe decently, men seek to fuck everything that moves. You'd think

people would be crying out - but instead they're condemmed for calling it out. It's now

evil to not covet thy neighbours wife. They'll burn first. People covet anything that

drive's their beastliness, yet it's the righteous that avoid acting. Those righteous are

mocked and spat on, surely for envious reasons. They are not the problem, YOU are.
>>
Gluttony

Where the poor are screaming for help, but the ones that give are condemmed for being

weak. People pretend to give for their own valour, or worse - for their own subversive

greed. Merkel sings this sin well with her selfishness. Those poor fleeing the insane

wrath of the east, come with the expectation of relief - but are exploited for greed.
>>
At least we have dank memes
>>
File: 3. Greed.jpg (315 KB, 858x1024) Image search: [Google]
3. Greed.jpg
315 KB, 858x1024
Greed

Greed is good they say. Money makes the world go round. Yet everyone is never satisfied. They seek what thy neighbour owns, some exploit their neighbours border, yet they merely seek release from their moral burdens. Alternatively, others exploit the exploiters, turning them into slaves by their own greed.
>>
Sloth

You should know this well. I do. This is the one that never bothers to call out others. Ones that sit tight and expect it to fall in their laps. This is the one that also moves to countries just to become a hindrance on others. The biggest one is the whore of babylon, led by Peter the Roman. Standing Jesus Christ posed (good song) he feels satisfied by kissing the feet of sinners. Yet he fails to condemn the lustful, the greedy, the gluttoness, the wrathful, the envious and the proud. He lacks the courage to believe in the righteous for fear of persecution. What a wonderful world

(yes I fucked the posts earlier)
>>
Wrath
"Race war now" they say, moon faced and apathetic. They condemn the problems yet they fail to speak up in the real world. They blow up the "innocent" for foolish ignorance, murder the children and, ironically, cast the first stone before they realise their sin. This sin is probably the greatest threat to human existence today, yet the one's condemning for other sins fail to see this one. It's this place's biggest enemy, not the one's in black. The church "borough of the west" also fall into this trap.
>>
File: 6. Cuck Cuck Cuck.jpg (3 MB, 1566x2118) Image search: [Google]
6. Cuck Cuck Cuck.jpg
3 MB, 1566x2118
Envy

Those abominations that blindly praise the beast and deform themselves to live a lie. Ah "lord kek" this one is the chan's biggest demon. He condemns the people around them for lust, yet they covet thy neighbours wife. They become wrathful at the though of others being with another. But it doesn't stop there, the "black garbed warriors" actively seek their neighbours wife too. Imagine a world where they could talk together without envy.They also condemn their elders, though likewise they did too in "acid paradise" in a time gone. I too have been most affected by this demon, but I've given up on it in my sloth.
>>
Pride

Says the keyboard warrior, condemning his peers for their ways to make himself seem righteous. What about that "god emperor" who is stumped by his own pride. He cannot speak out, because his image would slide. Then there are those who expect the world to be laid out for them. They are the ones who live with sin. Plus the "tumblers" of the rainbow speak the name of the sin itself as a valourous deed - these are the ones treating others in pure lust and greed. Oh and those wealthy elders? What stops them from giving? This sin here that is not forgiving.
>>
So in the words of the biggest proud hypocrite of all time -

"Let he who has not sin, cast the first stone"
I need to change, we all need to change, this world needs to change or else we will destroy it.

(This climate needs to change?...)
>>
>>70994306
memes are gay. Fuck memes, they are literally a sign of the end of the world.
>>
kek well that was a waste of time.
>>
I feel it
>>
>>70995725
cheers, that helped my pride.
>>
>>70994101
Study some more history ausbro
What we're seeing isn't happening for the first time
Big changes lie ahead
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.