[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THANK YOU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 21
Friends, I need to reach out to you for a little one on one. I'll try to keep this short.

I think most people who have any idea of /pol/ assume all of us are angry lowlife trolls. I don't think thats the case at all... I don't like bragging - but if you could bare with me for a second... I have a pretty good life. Im 33, make a decent living. I am well known and respected in my field - things are going good. Im a social person, I have a good bunch of friends, and a beautiful place. I started from nothing. I'm proud of that shit. I am also more humble in real life.

BUT - I also am at a place that I feel completely alone in my beliefs - and this election has brought it to a forefront. Not just about Trump - but it's exposing people's actual philosophies in a way normal life doesn't. I've found pretty suddenly that I don't align with any of my friends and practically everyone I know (I live in LA). It's fucked. I'm surrounded by the most cucked narrowminded liberals who can't see past the mainstream news. I try get them to see logic, to realize whats going on, but they don't want to acknowledge it. I get the feeling we're growing distant because of it.

Anyway - this board is like a fucking oasis to me. I would be completely alone without it. Even though I'll never meet any of you - THANKS for fucking being here and making this world more tolerable. I love you even if you are a fat filthy cellar dweller. I will probably never meet any of you, but Im glad youre here.
>>
File: CasualThugLife.webm (638 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
CasualThugLife.webm
638 KB, 800x450
>>
I hope you are more on the Trump train than the "I am a stromfag who want to kill the jews"
>>
File: 1458701543645.jpg (25 KB, 542x579) Image search: [Google]
1458701543645.jpg
25 KB, 542x579
>>69314349
I was on the car ride home from dinner with two of my friends. The girl asked me:
>"So are you moving out of the country once Trump becomes president?
>"Why would I do that? I want to be here for when he makes America Great Again
>They think I'm joking
>She goes into the normal arguments: he's racist, he's a shitty business man, he wants Muslims to wear crescent armbands
>Debunk every single thing she says
>End up redpilling them on how democratic policies have destroyed black people, and who George Soros is, and how he's funding all the other candidates except Trump
>I have a pretty level-headed conversation with her fiance, says he's going to look up all the stuff I told him about

I get it though... I live in CA too and people regurgitate exactly what they hear from the media as if it's fact, without ever doing research themselves.

This is a hell of a time to be alive...
>>
i live in san francisco and left all my friends behind in new york city.

i know that feel op. just know that there's some of us out there.

also drop your faggot friends unless they offer you direct transactional benefits. those sociopathic liberal fucks will do the same with you.
>>
>>69314349
Exactly how I feel about /pol/
>>
>>69315113
Since when did the San Francisco flag change into toothpaste?
>>
File: 1459174592932.jpg (266 KB, 598x600) Image search: [Google]
1459174592932.jpg
266 KB, 598x600
>>69314349

The secret is that most people feel the same way, but everyone's been conditioned to think they're the only one. It's a hell of a con.

Wherever people can talk anonymously, without the fear of censure, you see the truth emerge. Which is why they're trying to SHUT IT DOWN before more people catch on.
>>
>>69314587
No. I don't agree with everything on here. But the stuff I don't agree with just makes me laugh. I think at least 90% of the jew stuff is because it's basically funny. You say anything negative about jews or blacks in real life so of course it's gonna come out on an anonymous board. It doesn't hurt anybody. It's good. I don't know, but i think most people on here just get the difference between the serious and not serious. It's the other side who takes everything literally.
>>
>>69315440
i have so much money i got bored and came here to enjoy some rembrandt and DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
>>69314349
Dude, a lot of us are like you. I'm doing well in my life, I come here just like you for the oasis of free speech and people that don't act like you pissed on a nun for speaking facts.
>>
>>69315067
Nice job. I should probably get better at getting them to see the light. I get the feeling it's gonna happen anyway if Europe keeps going this way. I feel the more that shit is happening the more people are rethinking how they view the world.
>>
I really appreciate you u guys writing. Feeling less alone tonight.
>>
>>69315784
Hahaha, You also live in amsterdam right ? LMAO !

And i do enjoy this board the most, TayTweets, CasualGuy, all found em through here ( ofcourse lurked more often) but it was always the same shit, This board is really living it up.
>>
File: 1455131625919.jpg (29 KB, 497x470) Image search: [Google]
1455131625919.jpg
29 KB, 497x470
>>69314349
I feel you nigga, you sound just like me. I'm 10 years younger than you though.
I live in Melbourne, how do you think I feel?
I met a /pol/ack at a bar one night a couple of years ago and now we're best mates, other than him all my other mates and acquaintances are leftist retards that just eat up whatever shit the media spews but at the same time think they're "anti-establishment maaan". Its irony out the ass.

Anyway, i agree, this place seems like paradise. You're always welcome in our dysfunctional autist family pham. MAGA
>>
And what is it that you think is "going on" ?
>>
>>69315986
I usually just tell them to fuck off or provide some facts to back up their retarded accusations and arguments.
Probably not the best way of redpilling people kek
I got into a full on screaming match with my ex because she was offended I wore my MAGA hat to the pub, apparently that is the equivalent of rolling up in Klan gear. Stupid cunt.
>>
File: tumblr_nklrjlzWav1r1wiexo1_500.jpg (34 KB, 432x432) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nklrjlzWav1r1wiexo1_500.jpg
34 KB, 432x432
>>69314349

Hey, I'm 33 and from California as well. Keep on being who you are and don't let them get to you.
>>
Yeah, we're here for you
>>
>>69315986
If these are your friends you just need to present your reasoning in a level headed way. If they continue to regurgitate irrational arguments even after you've shown them the light, they shouldn't be your friends. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. People who can't think for themselves shouldn't be your friend.
>>
>>69316579
I think Europe is going thru a massive transformation that will have giant effects on culture and the global economy in the next 5-10 years and beyond. I don't think it's a 100% top down conspiracy - I think it's a lot of selfish people filling roles and doing what they do best, but ultimately doing anything to stay in power. I don't believe multiculturalism on a massive scale works and actively divides people.

I also feel extremely restrained in what I can and cannot say. I work in the media and it affects my work directly - but also more generally I feel we've gotten to a stage where speech is way too restricted and people are policing each other more than ever.
>>
>>69317224
Thats a good point
Still I have friends from childhood that disagree with my politically, I dont think it really matters, they're just naive.
My view is; friends who want to remain friends don't discuss politics or religion. Unless of course that is why we are friends.
>>
>>69317404
Me* not my
Fucking phone
>>
I'm in Colorado right now and people here are pretty fucking liberal too. Fuck, I've lived in 3 states and 4 cities within the last 5 years, and it seems to be like this all over. I don't hate Jews or Blacks or any other race, but I recognize there are cultural differences and those things make us different. That is considered racism by the general public. I think people on /pol/ (not the Stormfags) do generally know what's real and what is a joke on here. But if you think that you can just go around in the real world and voice your opinion, people that disagree with you could make you internet famous, cost you your job, and wreck your life in every way. Someone said in an earlier thread that political correctness is fascism disguised as manners. PC culture is killing us. Fuck everyone's feelings.
>>
>>69317257

I don't think enough people realize that it's the government that has done this by violating freedom of speech in a very subtle way.

If you say anything even slightly offensive and it gets back to your employer they HAVE to fire you or it opens them up to being sued for creating a hostile work environment for whatever minority group whose toes you stepped on. And so the views expressed on /pol/ are not given any sort of fair hearing in public because espousing them will inevitably destroy your livelihood. This will inevitably shift the discourse into full-blown nonsense and we're already seeing white people hysterically attacked for having dreadlocks, for example, something that wouldn't have even made sense to someone from a decade ago.

What needs to happen is that discrimination needs to be legalized again and employers must not be held responsible for the views of their employees.
>>
File: 1459000682461.jpg (167 KB, 961x566) Image search: [Google]
1459000682461.jpg
167 KB, 961x566
>>69317404
I honestly don't mind anyone who disagrees with me. What pisses me off is when the disagreement is based on lies, and/or they become violently disagreeable.
>>
>>69318021
Wait, they found Carl?
>>
>>69318021
Exactly
Stupid people annoy me
>>
>>69318087
Yah, like a week ago, he's some fag with a Mexican last name from what I remember.
>>
>>69318087
Yeah it's not like he was some secret man of mystery or something, he's just a violently disagreeable cuck.
>>
>>69318222
>Beaner

That explains it
>>
>>69315453
What will we do when this place is gone and Hiro sells out? I dont want to live in a world without /pol/
>>
>>69318451
A power vacuum will form. Another Chan will appear to take its place.
>>
>>69318451
Something new will form, there is a obvious demand for anonymous discussion and somebody will fill the void with something. It's the probably the reason this place hasn't been shut down yet, better the devil they know then the one they don't.
>>
Fellow ostensible normie...I'm on the east side of LA...few minutes from Pasadena. YOU?
>>
Y'all should go to a small oilfield town if/when oil picks up. Midland/Odessa sucks but at least you can count on just about everyone being conservative. Unfortunately I need to go out and be a dancing degenerate at clubs with hot women so I moved to Austin. I'll always miss the oilfield tho senpai
>>
>>69314349
You've got eleven years on me, fella. Most people I know are feeling the Bern--and a good number of them are just like "Ugh, I CAN'T EVEN, UGH, SO AWFUL, UGH, I CAN'T EVEN CONSIDER THE POSSIBILITY THAT YOU MIGHT BE RIGHT OR TALK ABOUT IT AT ALL BECAUSE MUH TENDER FEELINGS SO IGNORANT" whenever I even mention Trump.

Aside from this startling level of stupidity and arrogance they tend to be very good people; they just see themselves as members of humanity instead of Americans--the lovey-dovey bleeding heart we are all brothers and sisters shit. It does make me feel alone--even those who are willing to engage in discourse over it don't really -like- him. The only Trump supporters I've seen so far are a very small number of really pissed off younger folk like me who grew up conservative, people in their forties and older who remember how good it used to be, and the russian immigrants who own the tobacco shop where I buy my cancer. It makes me feel profoundly alone, and like you said, this board is an oasis. People are actually willing to talk without fear here, about almost anything. That's rare beyond belief.
>>
>>69314349
this place has saved my sanity, thank all of you
>>
I live in Reseda based Anon, you're not alone
>>
Isn't anyone worried this is just the redpill version of a Tumblr hugbox?
>>
>>69319384
Nah because we're incredibly mean to each other, threads like this where we get all sappy are rare. Go to any other thread and you'll find people attacking each other over every issue, literally the only thing the vast majority of us have in common is that we're nationalists who just want to see our countries do well.
>>
>>69319384

It's not a hugbox echo chamber and I'm proving it by disagreeing with you right now

I have a Tumblr, people routinely unfollow and block anyone who disagrees with them there, you simply can't do that here
>>
>>69314349
[Adorable Sympathetic Kitten Picture]
>>
File: AlbionDaneJSC1152.jpg (370 KB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
AlbionDaneJSC1152.jpg
370 KB, 1152x864
>>69319384
Not at all, being from the shitposter nation I can assure you
You go look right now at how many false flag threads are up.
Even if it was it wouldn't really matter, /pol/ is always right.
>>
>>69319599
btw all you redpilled leaf flags are in Alberta amirite senpai?
>>
File: 1458200948965.jpg (47 KB, 396x720) Image search: [Google]
1458200948965.jpg
47 KB, 396x720
>>69319384
maybe
>>
File: 1459303841183.jpg (53 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1459303841183.jpg
53 KB, 500x500
>>69319599
btw are all you redpilled leaf fags in alberta?
>>
>>69314349
I'm in a similar boat, but a lot of the people I know agree with me and are on the Trump train. My problem is how dull everybody seems now. They like Trump because he is funny, or worse, because they know I like him. Nobody really cares though. Nobody is passionate enough to research every single candidate. Nobody knows enough to hold a conversation for more than a few minutes before it is basically me just lecturing them or ranting about something. /pol/ is the only place where I can get BTFO by somebody who knows more than me. /pol/ is the only place that will autistically go through ted cruz's facebook friends to try to find all 5 mistresses.
>>
>>69319812
BC here. May Trump be the light that saves the West.
>>
>>69319874

Napoleon Blownapart!
>>
>>69319812
>>69319913
There's still a couple of us from ON.
>>
File: cluny-4.jpg (33 KB, 432x530) Image search: [Google]
cluny-4.jpg
33 KB, 432x530
>>69319809
Heres another sword for fap sake
>>
File: 1434479319419.jpg (56 KB, 460x445) Image search: [Google]
1434479319419.jpg
56 KB, 460x445
>>69319913

Edmonton here. I think most of us are either here or in Ontario.
>>
>>69320295
The sights are on top wigger
>>
>>69319939
>>69320106
>>69320295

Godspeed. Sorry for double post the first one took 5 years to show up.
>>
>>69314349
Np man
Just wait Till i get dem papers and We can hang out
>>
>>69314508
And with a mighty punch, the nu-male's glasses were sent flying, saving him from their curse.
>>
File: Truedeusweater.jpg (79 KB, 730x444) Image search: [Google]
Truedeusweater.jpg
79 KB, 730x444
>>69319599
I agree with you, you dirty maple Jew.
>>
File: Kana KurashinaInBed.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Kana KurashinaInBed.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>69314349
I think everyone needs someone to share their honest opinion with, people whose feelings you just don't care about hurting. /pol/ is basically that, but I'd recommend you get a think skin and prepare to lose friends for when you begin to share your honest opinions in person.

I've lost of friends over this sort of thing, but a good portion of them have grown up a bit and come back.

Good luck with it.
>>
File: 1456387883892.png (699 KB, 598x678) Image search: [Google]
1456387883892.png
699 KB, 598x678
>>69314349
I only starting coming to /pol/ after I became successful.
>>
>>69319913
B.C here. we are still holding out here but we need immediate help from the liberal Asians on the coast who are shit posting irl
>>
File: 1391134933589.jpg (171 KB, 944x712) Image search: [Google]
1391134933589.jpg
171 KB, 944x712
>>69320913

You don't realize how bad things have become in America. Sharing the wrong opinions with the wrong people can easily become personal and professional suicide here. It's not just losing friends - it's losing your career and having your friends afraid to be associated with you.
>>
>>69314349

thanks pal y-you t-too
>>
>>69321433
What are they doing besides buying up your property anon?
>>
I just like to read the comments, with people throwing shit and tomatoes around at each other in a game you can't win, when I feel I'm in a position that already knows the answer. It heavily triggers my ASMR (strangely, not related to sounds) to watch from the sidelines, so I keep coming back.

Please none of this "special snowflake" or "holier than thou" bulldung. To each their own, and this is my story.
>>
>>69321512
I don't doubt it, I have non-Japanese friends who have thrown shit fits because of beliefs in the past, and even my wife is uncomfortable with some of what I think.

My stance is I believe what I do based on fact and reason, and even if I feel strongly about it, I don't let feels sway facts. That's why I hold that if you don't want to be friends over a difference of opinion, than I haven't lost much of a friend.

Professionally, no one talks about politics or shit at the office, so it doesn't matter. Tatemae and honne are pretty good when you're used to them.
>>
>>69314349
I'm starting to feel the same with my friends. But gladly Israel is full of red pilled people (believe it or not). I should look for them and so should you. Make yourself an eclectic bunch of friends rather than the few normies you can easily get tired of.
>>
>>69321562
Where I come from it is a huge tourist town but Asians came here all the time but now they come in huge fucking buses with those sunglass visors and come 24/7 and every third shop in the town is a tourist shop. My favouret poutine place got shut down and now sells fucking tourist shit. Also our town poured 100,000 into a statue of of town mascot so Asians could take pics next to it.
>>
>>69314349
I don't care if this place is satirical, it turned my life around.
>>
>>69321973
kek no offense but why would they come there is it for chinks that can't afford hollywood?
>>
>>69322354
Wine fruit and our own version of nessi
Ps. It's a rest stop between two capital cities
>>
>>69322455
I didn't know they could be so patrician
>>
>>69321967

The thing about Japan is honne and tatemae are already a deep part of the culture. That's not how it's supposed to work in America, you're supposed to have the same face public or private and you're simply not supposed to do things you aren't willing to admit to, but people aren't supposed to call for your head over having political opinions or weird ideas. Personal freedom and integrity is incompatible with the social justice thought police, though.

When people on /pol/ say 'hide your power level' they're talking about honne and tatemae and it's a different cultural paradigm that's alien to the Western mode of thought.
>>
File: dispairnichijou.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
dispairnichijou.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>>69322937
That's a really good way of putting it, actually. Only thing in Japan is it's about maintaining the "wa", or social harmony. You don't walk around shitting on social rules, because everyone else is doing the same. This is pretty much why you can spot a retard in public fast, they're being loud and disruptive.

That's why it's so interesting drinking with people. My boss has good stories about his time living in Germany, but 4-5 drinks in him and he sounds like /pol/. But it was said while he was drinking, so it doesn't count.
>>
>>69321394
I used to be a liberal cuck like you, until I faced reality.
>>
>>69322937
Silver lake, east Hollywood area here. .own a cafe in downtown, lots of private college students, very much into trump, just a few girls that are bernie supporters, expected, (easy to control, insecure, self involved) wouldn't want to offend any races, those poor mexicans/islamists, they'll change, the dudes are mexican, asian, white, etc.
Always taking about muslims, various terrorist attacks, afraid of what Europe will become in 5 years, these are based kids, all hoping to make america great again. As we all know, there's a lot more of us (trump fans)then the media thinks (perfect), and it's a million times more diverse (trump supporters) than they'll ever know. . MAGA. .
>>
File: MAGAWA.png (52 KB, 512x305) Image search: [Google]
MAGAWA.png
52 KB, 512x305
>>69314349
Similar story here up in WA, just keep slowly dispensing red pills and be prepared for irrational and emotional responses.
>>
>>69324375

Eh, I actually don't think Trump would be good for the country because it'd put the right to sleep for the next 8 years when we're just hitting our stride. That and he probably would deal with some of the federal government's financial problems and I want them to be forced into a crisis.

I want Trump to get robbed at the convention just to rub in the faces of everyone here that you can't make America great again through the democratic process, the system is rigged against you and you need to put your energy into opposing the government altogether and not trying to control it. I'm hoping Bernie gets fucked over by superdelegates and it destroys the far left's faith in the system as well. I actually want Hillary to win because it'll make all the people who really give a shit about politics, all the outsiders, get up in arms against the government.
>>
File: 1369574737769.png (308 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1369574737769.png
308 KB, 512x512
This thread? Okay.

I'm useless at my job (probably fired soon), as dumb as a brick (dropout), and as handsome as a slab of lead, and I have a 'terrible personality' due to the redpill.

Though, Rather than feeling sorry for myself I only will to be of benefit to humanity, even if I live my life in poverty, or if I'm riddled with disease, if I never experience romance or actual happiness, I live everyday for the greatest living beings in the universe in hope that one day I will be of use to them.

I have minor hobbies to keep me from going mad or killing myself, I have distant acquaintances to remind of how great humanity is, I read up on everything to see what is right and wrong. I am devout to my faith so I have a good moral set, I am celibate, as to not rot other humans.

I know I don't deserve life or the ability to choose, It is selfish of me to even have the hope of being of beneficial, but I must persevere. In hope I can somehow better humanity eventually. It's all I have.
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.