[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the realistic chance of Trump making it to the White
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1458996857457.jpg (2 MB, 3000x1998) Image search: [Google]
1458996857457.jpg
2 MB, 3000x1998
What's the realistic chance of Trump making it to the White House?

I don't want to hear an answer from shills or from blind trump tards. Just an American trying to be as unbiased as possible about his chances. I just don't want to get my hopes up for something that's never going to happen.
>>
He has no chance. Every poll is saying Hillary. You know she's going to be president no matter what.
>>
>>70952436
First post best post.
>>
Ignore the flag, I'm an american studying in bongland for a semester.

His chances are honestly not that high. He's pretty much poisoned any swing voters and moderates against him, and his own party is pretty much going to refuse to get behind him. I mean jesus, the GOP is pulling for Cruz at this point. CRUZ. That alone tells you how much they dislike Trump.
>>
>Mapleniggers and bongs
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>70952661
Like I said man, I'm American. Trump isn't gonna happen.
>>
>>70951973
i wish he would win, i wanna see the world burn, mostly 'murrica desu.
>>
Shills get out please thanks
>>
>>70952963
>i wanna see the world burn
is that why you niggers keep looting stores in france?
>>
>>70951973

Bookmakers are putting Trump president at around 6/1

Compared to Hillary 1/2

Bernie 9/1

and Cruz 10/1
>>
>>70953238
moortugal calling me a nigger is a bit of a stretch
>>
>>70952436
Same was said about the Gipper. Behind in the polls. Not a shot, etc. don't count your bitch eggs until they hatch syrupnigger
>>
File: dZFCAS9.png (77 KB, 783x806) Image search: [Google]
dZFCAS9.png
77 KB, 783x806
>>70951973
Honestly? Not very likely. Demographics have fucked America. A warning to us all.
>>
>>70951973

It's literally impossible to tell. This is completely uncharted territory.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.