[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to redpill Sweden: Israel-Palestine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Flag_of_Sweden.svg.png (7 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Sweden.svg.png
7 KB, 1600x1000
We all want to redpill Sweden but how?

Here is an interesting idea:

Use their anti-Israel and pro-Palestine sentiments to redpill them about Judaism and the ZOG.

Hard part for the more experienced: Carefully redpill the Swedes about Israeli involvement in 9/11, the Iraq war and the Syrian war. The judeo-neocon-neoliberal connection will emerge by itself in their minds.

Easy part for beginners and trollartists: Pretend to be Israelis and troll the cuck out of Swedes, and pretend to be Swedes and troll the oy vey out of Israelis. Doing both will create a self-sustaining effect.
>>
>>70949368

Anti-slide bump
>>
>>70949368

We all know that Shlomo isn't the problem in Sweden
>>
File: 345345345345.jpg (75 KB, 828x466) Image search: [Google]
345345345345.jpg
75 KB, 828x466
>>70949368
Fuck off, we're the most redpilled in jewrope you fucking mongoloids.
>>
>>70950796

I partially agree but we are using Schlomo as a gateway drug for the true redpills.
>>
>>70950933

Peoples distrust in mass media is wasted without any active effort to expose these people to the truth
>>
>>70950796
Nope, its just their women who are easily strayed from protecting themselves by Schlomos propaganda.
>>
Forget about Sweden. Too late for that.
>>
File: 1456352708544.jpg (165 KB, 865x966) Image search: [Google]
1456352708544.jpg
165 KB, 865x966
>>70950933
What's wrong with being mongoloid Sven you dirty fucker
>>
http://www.theswedishnumber.se/
+46 771 793 336

>Call a person in Sweden
>Record the call
>Realize that all the memes are 100% true
>Post your recordings here so can make fun of all the cucks
>International media hears about it and the world will finally know just how brainwashed and dangerous Swedes are

listen to this call.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0d5z2AB5tLw
>>
>>70952989

Based idea
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.