[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Evalion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
Who the fuck is this /pol/?

Don't tell me you beta virgins send her money just because she likes talking about jews...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ktb7oi_flI
>>
Old news, stop haranguing her and let her finish redpilling herself faggots.
>>
>Alt Righters are NEETs
Colored me surprised.
>>
File: evalion.jpg (223 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
evalion.jpg
223 KB, 1280x720
>>70902106
Here is the full story on veronica/elegon/evalion

>https://soundcloud.com/firestarteradio/who-is-elegon

Guy talking is her ex boyfriend constantine the great. Its kind of long but tldr is bitch is crazy. She doesnt write the videos but actually believes what she is saying, but for the wrong reasons
>>
>>70902106
Kek, can someone shop in the finger.
>>
I thought she had a horse face from thumbnails so i never clicked on these threads until now
>>
stop making threads you ugly little troll
>>
>>70902283

What reasons?
>>
>>70902437
She cant think for herself.
>>
>>70902283
No.

tl;dr
>autistic man in his late 20s picks up underage girl on skype
>groom her for years to be "redpilled", trying to future-farm her for money, like an investment.
>once she turns 18, launch a money-making scheme to become youtube famous
>both plan to make betabux off her being "q.t redpilled girl!!"
>she gets attention from people who aren't 30 year old manchildren dramaqueens, decides she can do better and leaves him
>Autistic pedophile spergs out and tries to ruin her "career" they built up by making these gay threads
>says dumb shit like she's a government shill
>doesn't understand he incriminates himself as a pedophile and money/attention starved kike
>>
>>70902283
tl:dr shill pretending to be red pilled to leech money from /pol/
>>
>>70902106
She's one of those mentally unstable 6/10 "anti-fems" that cater to men for attention. Nothing new here.
>>
>>70902684
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD4AJUIpZEo
>>
>>70902106
Fuck off whore, you have no future
>>
>>70902812
Does this prove me wrong? They're both manipulative people.

She has more of an excuse since she was was groomed to do this. I don't have high expectations for a teenage girl, either.
>>
>>70902684
>>says dumb shit like she's a government shill
He actually says this?

Alt Righters are seriously kek. The Alt Right is becoming another commodificated cult.
>>
>>70902684
Her current "bf" is some german guy with rich parents. He uses her as his voice because its illegal(GERMANY YES) for him to make those videos. Before that her "career" was stripping on camera.
>>
>>70902812
what a fucking WHINER

I have NEVER followed any of these camwhores, but if they're like this I can't see why anyone does
>>
>>70902998
Yes.
>says dumb shit like she's a government shill
That's all her. She said it in her chats and this video is damage control on that.
>>
>>70902684
>>70902709
Not surprised at all

It's not even funny or interesting, it's like an autistic kid trying to be funny, you just sort of have to ignore it
>>
>>70903041
I guess the german dude was a better option for her.

I can see why she dumped constantine. Just listening to that fucking 30 year old faggot nasally complain like a highschooler about his e-drama drives me off the wall.

She obviously still thinks she can make money off of this, so she just got a better "enabler".
>>
>>70902684
>>70903041
>>70902283
How is he a pedophile if he was dating her at what I'm assuming is 16? Age of consent is 16 in Canada.

Also, I don't see how any of this drama real or not, affects our ability to masturbate to her big eyes and strangely attractive oddness.

You're wasting your time. You think people on here would actually donate to her?
>>
>>70902283
>talking about some 1000 sub youtuber for over an hour

holy shit

WHO fucking cares
>>
>>70903271
He didn't start talking to her at 16. It was 13 or 15, I can't remember.

There is no reason for a 27 year old man to be future-farming an underage emotionally unstable girl, in hopes of making money off her.
>>
>>70903425

This.

Who gives a fuck about these weirdos.
>>
>>70903425

Alt Righters are confirmed for drama queens.
>>
If this girl had any brains she would know that these videos will come back to bite her in the ass some day. God what a retarded whore.
>>
>>70903547
Not really. She can just marry some dude and live comfortably for the rest of her life.
>>
>>70903547
This doesn't apply to females senpai.
>>
>>70903633
This isnt the kind of girl who gets married. She is the kind who ends up a single mom that sleeps around
>>
ITT: Evil liberals showing their hatred of women.
>>
>>70903469
>>70903514

/pol/ celebrities are 1000 times worst than tripfags

but atleast she's not a fat manchild degenerate like those sargonigger ,internet aristofat spammers

attention whores get out

THis IS Anonymoose imageBoOard
>>
>>70902283
>ex boyfriend
Surely he's not biased.
>>
guys.. she's just a kid.
why do you hate her? kids do stupid stuff. they act like kids. it's ok, it's no reason to hate her. we've all done dumbass shit.
also i find her videos pretty entertaining

where's she from?
>>
>>70904439
Ikr I'm talking to a dumb 18 yo right now who's a "bi" and keeps calling me an old fashioned bigot. I'm pretty sure she wants the d but I'm constantly galled by her stupidity. I have to vet every message I send for words a retarded nigger wouldn't comprehend.
>>
Who gives a fuck. Holy shit just watch her videos or don't, she has zero traction. I think she's funny but I can't see her lasting too long, it's the pupinia effect.
>>
She has a redpilled German boyfriend? What a surprise. Females just spout whatever their current boyfriends believe. If things don't work out between her and her boyfriend she may end up a liberal bern victim in a few years, you never know with women.
>>
>>70903041
>Her current "bf" is some german guy with rich parents. He uses her as his voice because its illegal(GERMANY YES) for him to make those videos. Before that her "career" was stripping on camera.
> He uses her as his voice because its illegal(GERMANY YES) for him to make those videos.
> its illegal(GERMANY YES) for him to make those videos

Can a German confirm or deny this?
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.