[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
North Korea prepares one or two intermediate-range missiles: Yonhap
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8
File: doitfaggot.jpg (39 KB, 644x429) Image search: [Google]
doitfaggot.jpg
39 KB, 644x429
DO IT FAGGOT COME ON KIM YOU ALREADY MADE CLAIMS OF NEW ICBMS. JUST DO IT.
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missile-idUSKCN0XB03V
>>
>>70898816
bump
>>
K, keep me posted
>>
>>70898816

I need to go to sleep. I read "intermediate range missile" as improvisational rap music.
>>
>>70899198
what
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 495x495) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 495x495
KJU looks comfy af in that picture.
>>
>>70899198
Yo yo yo Kim got the sick beat, got the sick beats, go-go-got that sick beats.

Fear me America we got ICBM and every NK man
Ready to lock these rockets on Washington and you can't stop it
PRK with chino-russian made AK send a million men to land in AK
Pray we won't miniaturize our weaponized atomic forces, think sanctions will stop us?
Naw

Ki-ki-Kim got the sick beat, got the sick beats, go-go-got that sick beats.

Arms treaty? Ha I laugh heartily
Burn your country worse than ban-ki's kim-chi rectal surgery
Make threats, I make bets
Let's not play, I got the nukes armed and I'll double down your bluff that we not strong, dead wrong
You fell to your knees when that dirty Santa Claus took down two, what you do when best Korea crumbles 4002?

Kim got the sick beat, got the sick beats, go-go-got that sick beats. Got the sick beats, got the sick beats.
>>
>>70900069
not bad
>>
>>70900236
I could have done better and longer, but it would have taken more effort than I was willing to give.

And that's why my love life is a failure.
>>
File: Dan.jpg (269 KB, 1180x859) Image search: [Google]
Dan.jpg
269 KB, 1180x859
Explains the chatter on "Skyking" (station names x3 and multiple codenames doing radio checks) along with the DEFCON website saying multiple Air Force elements in the Pacific are airborne.

Still, nothing will happen. :/
>>
A small country that spends it's entire wealth trying to make a little boy's teeny peeny seem big. Like fuck North Korea, nobody important even fucking cares that you exist. These news stories are just a template for warming us up to the idea of Vietnam two electric boogaloo.
>>
>>70900551
they could be planning to nuke him, after all we are doing meetings about the world economy.
>>
>>70900681
kek and yeah why even give them shit in the first place, its china supplying them with weapons anyway.
>>
>>70901237

More calls going out now.
>>
Even China didn't like the alleged nuke test. His people are probably already eating snow just so the government can keep itself fed enough to operate.
>>
>>70898816
They must need food again.
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 200x200
WHY DONT WE JUST FUCKING NUKE NORTH KOREA ALREADY THEY HAVE BEEN OPEN ABOUT DEVELOPING WMDS WITH THE INTENT TO USE THEM ON OTHER COUNTRIES. JUST FUCKING NUKE THEM NOW ALL THEIR CITIZENS LIVE IN AWFUL CONDITIONS YOUD BE DOING THEM A FUCKING FAVOR AND CHINA WONT FUCKING CARE
>>
>>70901999

Because one nuke is worth more than DPRK's GDP and all the resources we could liberate.
>>
>>70901803
noone is givng them food, they even told everyone to prepare for a massive famine.
>>
Just watched Conan's south korean trip. Man the whole border thing is frightening. '
>>
Yet no SKYKING threads. Nothing is happening.
>>
>>70901999
because moral high ground

also it's not worth the effort
>>
>>70902389
SKYKING threads attract tinfoil niggers. It's best to keep real things like this on the D-L
>>
File: 066UH5F.jpg (1 MB, 6000x4000) Image search: [Google]
066UH5F.jpg
1 MB, 6000x4000
>>70898816
>one or two intermediate-range missiles
>>
>>70901999
Because we're allied with SK and Japan and a nuke would really destroy their food and water supply along with a lot of radiation.
>>
>>70902374
>Just watched Conan's south korean trip
lel i just watched it like 2 hours ago. conan was being an ass at the dmz
>>
File: 1460159481581.jpg (29 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1460159481581.jpg
29 KB, 540x720
>>70900069
Horrible. Go back to college
>>
>>70902389
There is one actually
Might have slid
>>
File: ohno.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
ohno.gif
2 MB, 400x300
Also, I have to call no happening. The Musudan only has a maximum range of about 4000 km (around 2000 miles). It can't even hit the Alaskan mainland.
I'd say there is nothing to worry about - for today.
>>
Paste in Media Viewer
mms://121.167.43.161/chosun
Live NK TV
>>
Nothing happening. Haven't heard USAF messages in 15 minutes.

May KEK reveal himself!
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.