[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Makeup is war paint
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 13
File: Dirt Patch.jpg (36 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Dirt Patch.jpg
36 KB, 640x480
Is she correct? The purpose of makeup is to make a good first impression but also is war paint to take on the world? Is it manipulative to wear makeup?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbsRECxbdgE
>>
>>70877728
she has very nice breasts
>>
>>70877728
Makeup makes girls look pretty
>>
>>70877728
Who cares? Nobody asked you to paint your whorish face. Besides, it just helps propagate ugly genes by deception.
>>
If I ever had a girlfriend I would try to encourage her to wear as little makeup as possible
>>
>>70877955
/thread
>>
>>70877728
Makeup just makes ugly old cunts even uglier. It's like high heels, like why cunt, why would you put effort into making yourself look worse?
>>
>>70878054
Also gets them sued. Guy in China was able to divorce his wife and then sue her because she had plastic surgery to look nice but gave birth to ugly children.

>>70877955
She was probably nursing at the time. From what I've seen on that channel, they have a very traditional family with multiple children being raised in a wholesome farm environment.
>>
>>70878003
This.

Makes ugly girls average, average girls pretty, and pretty girls attractive.
>>
File: swim-on-first-date.png (392 KB, 485x445) Image search: [Google]
swim-on-first-date.png
392 KB, 485x445
>>70877728
Well I actually watched it.

Yes makeup is pure deception. Did you have no women around you growing up?

I can't sit face to face with a woman who has makeup on without mentally stripping her face back and trying to predict what's actually under it.

But when she says it's protecting her skin I suspect that's a bit of advertising bullshit she's clung to because of what she said just after it - it helps her cope with insecurity.

It IS manipulative and you can hear her trying to be honest with herself and occasionally almost going further than she is comfortable admitting *to herself* as she rambles.

She's just a normal human being with a normal (quite pretty, really) face but she doesn't feel that's *good enough* in many situations. She feels insecure, and painting on the face is the way our society has taught her to deal with that.
>>
>>70877728
remember the batman movie with the joker in it where he puts the crazy pills in teh makeup and hair dye?
>>
File: start-homesteading-4.jpg (202 KB, 700x413) Image search: [Google]
start-homesteading-4.jpg
202 KB, 700x413
>>70881072
Yeah, I thought the same thing when she started talking about sun protection. It does do that to a degree but is not a very effective method of doing it... just a side effect of questionable efficacy. Working outside on a farm really requires protection designed for the job.

It's a pretty honest channel, or at least appears to be. I've been doing research lately on homesteading and of course most youtube videos about are all glowing and positive so it's good to find some that show the difficulties too.
>>
>>70877728
In that case would it be a... War Against Women?
>>
>>70877728
Back when feminism wasn't fucking deluded in the 70's. Actual smart women theorized that the purpose of lipstick was to make your lips look like a swollen pussy in heat
>>
>>70878003

Make-up makes ugly girls pretty.

Make-up makes ugly children.

Make-up makes each generation uglier than the previous.
>>
>>70878712
>Guy in China was able to divorce his wife and then sue her because she had plastic surgery to look nice but gave birth to ugly children.

It was in Korea.
>>
File: ugly-bitches-pregnant.jpg (123 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
ugly-bitches-pregnant.jpg
123 KB, 400x400
>>70883087
>Thinks being ugly stops women from getting sex.
>>
>>70882994

>70's

First of all, there is no such thing as a non-deluded feminist. Right from the start it was a globalist ploy and "feminists" were always mere tools.
>>
>>70877728
>takes off the makeup after trying to appear disillusioned about it
>recording in complete darkness now
kek
women are so fucking vain even when they try not to be
>>
>>70882994
>If you study history of art or anthropology you learn that red lipstick mimics arousal and suggests the geography of the labia minora.
>>
>>70883087
I do wonder if so many women getting c-sections instead of having natural births will lead us to a situation where natural births aren't even possible because babies with the genes that make them too big for a normal birth are now surviving and putting abnormal birth size into the gene pool.
>>
>>70884520
This.
>Omgsh thanks for calling me pretty
>I put myself in this ugly lighting and without make-up to show you I'm ugly
>still looks fine
Just fishing for compliments I guess.

>>70878197
Mine rarely wears make-up and I love it. I hate when she wears lipstick though; its like being kissed by a blow-up doll.
>>
>>70884955
A little less favorable when recorded for someone else's channel but still pretty nice for Idaho.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EQd701YtIg
>>
Bottom line is only insecure headcase women wear make up. Every single one says they wear it as art or some other similar LIE. If she's not a grotty cunt e.g exercises and eats properly (takes care of her skin/self) then I'd MUCH prefer to see her in her natural state. Make up from a distance is a good looking a lie... but close up that shit is fucking disgusting. powdery looking horse piss that tastes like absolute shit. Real men prefer no make up.

TLDR Looks like shit and tastes like shit.

picture related - absolutely disgusting
>>
Makeup was invented by a Jew.
>>
>>70883552
>>70878712
Actually this was an interesting story. I think the actual case was in China. But there was an image floating around allegedly of the family to help meme up the story. Turns out that the picture was really some South Korean plastic surgery ad and had nothing to do with the case. The best part is that the female model in the ad had her career destroyed as everybody now thinks she got surgery and scammed her husband.
>>
>>70885780

Ruins skin. ruins looks. amplifies mental problems

Make up is degenerate.
>>
>>70885780
It also becomes a self reinforcing cycle as the makeup fucks up their skin and then they use it to cover the blemishes which then creates more blemishes.
>>
>>70885780
>he unironcally believes there's a single woman that doesn't use some kind of make up

protip: even when they look "natural" they use foundation and shit for their skin to look smooth
>>
>>70884839
I wouldn't worry about it too much. We've been doing c-sections for a long time. Julius Cesar was born by c-section
>>
>>70886087

bull fucking shit. none of the girls in my family wear make up. my last two girlfriends didn't either. and if they did, i would wear it myself to show them how fucking stupid it is

MAKE-UP -the word says it all
>>
>>70877728
Make-up is literally lying. It doesn't matter if women wear it for themselves - it's still not an accurate representation of what they look like, which is a type of deceit, which is lying.
>>
File: women22.jpg (375 KB, 867x1000) Image search: [Google]
women22.jpg
375 KB, 867x1000
I know that Western Civilization will fall with 100% certainty because it is run by women and women enablers. Everyone else I think knows it to, even women.
>>
>>70886087
Amish women don't.
>>
>>70877728
>>70878003
>>70878054
red lipstick is supposedly meant to mimick the way a women "in heat" will have blood rush to her lips/face making her look flushed/blushing
>>
>>70886428
Which makes it kind of fucked up that they wear it to work.
>>
File: migrants1bil.png (1 MB, 1056x1578) Image search: [Google]
migrants1bil.png
1 MB, 1056x1578
How many years did it take after women came to power in Europe / US before the survival of Western civilization was threatened?

A couple decades at most? lmao
>>
File: Iftheyonlyknew.jpg (71 KB, 500x715) Image search: [Google]
Iftheyonlyknew.jpg
71 KB, 500x715
Make up = I hate myself
>>
File: jiddukrishasdf3.jpg (128 KB, 499x544) Image search: [Google]
jiddukrishasdf3.jpg
128 KB, 499x544
Make up = lack of self acceptance
>>
>>70881072

>I can't sit face to face with a woman who has makeup on without mentally stripping her face back and trying to predict what's actually under it.

autism detected
>>
>>70882994
>70's
The degenerate society that you're living in today was created in the mid-60's by the hippies, who ushered in the casual sex having, party going, drug using environment that is now mainstream.

Before that, 'feminists' didn't exist. Yes, woman protested for things like the right to vote, but those were all eventually going to happen anyway. It made little sense to bar half the population from fucking voting. Christ, during the 50's, stats showed that the average woman was extremely satisfied of being a housewife. Not only that, but more women were enrolling int universities, and more women were entering the workforce (this was because during WW2, a lot of women were hired because the men were overseas, so a lot of barriers that existed in employing women were eased/removed).

So why was feminism needed now that women were happy housewives, were getting more and more educated and were starting to work a lot more, all at the same time? It fucking wasn't, and was born purely out of the hippy mindset of being a contrarian.
>>
>>70887058
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCpjmvaIgNA
>>
>>70887058
It's amazing that the 80s even existed. I don't know about Australia but here in the US degeneracy went underground and feminism was mostly ignored.
>>
>>70877728
>Is it manipulative to wear makeup?
Of course, just like laughing at unfunny jokes. Not /pol/.
>>
>>70877728
>War paint analogy
Should just use simple paint as the analogy.
>>
>>70887462
The 80s and 90s saw feminism -- for the most part -- be a minority faction and often joked about openly and often.

The 2020's will likely see something similar, in terms of cyclical behavior. Feminism will dwindle and then return.
>>
I don't get you "I prefer women with no makeup" faggots. Seems prevalent as shit too. Fucking weirdos, man. Properly-done makeup can turn a 7 into a goddamn 10, not to mention that the only women who can get away with not wearing any are hot as fuck to begin with so if they put some on they'd be goddamn smokin'.
>>
>>70887854
I'm hoping the entire identity politics fad disappears. Seems like people are already getting tired of it but I'm afraid if Clinton wins, it will embolden the SJWs to keep pushing their shit.
>>
File: wedonotseethignsastheyarewesee.jpg (45 KB, 553x789) Image search: [Google]
wedonotseethignsastheyarewesee.jpg
45 KB, 553x789
>>70888113

I prefer my women to be women. you're the faggot that likes powdery piss shit looking lies.

"the only women who can get away with not wearing any are hot as fuck" you are a literal faggot if you only accept a woman's looks when she wears cancer on her face
>>
>>70877728
Yes!
>>
This is why surfer girls are best girls, in shape and no makeup in saltwater.
>>
>"I won't date a girl that wears makeup! Deceptive bitches!!!!"
ITT: virgins who think they are in any position to judge women
Fuck off, not all women wear makeup to look attractive for other men. It's more so focused on looking better for yourself to feel confident. I wear makeup because I have shitty skin and I don't want the focus of my face to be my acne scars. Most guys don't care at all if a girl wears makeup. Stop being fucking autistic about women and their choices.
>>
Women like to attach complex meaning to everyday ocurrences in order to make themselves feel important
>>
>>70888113
I don't like their faces coming off on the pillow while I'm raw-dogging it.

Fuck outta here with your ugly bitches.
>>
>>70890156
Found the fatty.
>>
>>70890156
Nice pasta but you obviously didn't watch the video or understand that the discussion encompasses much more than your cut and paste reply.
>>
>>70877728
>Exaggerating female features
>Making your lips look like a swollen vagina
>War paint

Delusional feminism at it again
>>
Its simple.
BAN MAKE-UP
>>
>>70887821
potato niggar
>>
>>70890556
>Fagottini
>like little purses

kek
>>
>>70890156
>and I don't want people to focus on my acne scars
So you do wear it to make yourself more attractive to men. No need to hide it, it's perfectly acceptable. Women who can pull off the no makeup look are bae, though.
>>
>>70890472
At least fat girls get laid. How about you, lard ass?
>>70890556
>wasting time watching a Stacy video
No thanks
>>
>>70877728

I have started to wonder if women's obsessive emphasis on appearance is, at it's root, a fear that you will realize that you are chasing after a stinky pussy.
>>
>>70886914
That pear is high test
>>
>>70890944
I don't though. I have a wage slave job where looking "professional" is important and having acne scars makes me feel as if the other person only focuses on it. Since all you guys think women are deceptive whores, I'm just letting you know I'm not dating men or leading them on with a full face of makeup.
>>
Whatever that bitch says.

If she thinks it's good it's good, if she thinks its degrading it's an abomination.

I don't want to argue anymore. I don't care anymore.
>>
>>70891592
In the video she basically says "it's complicated" so that doesn't even settle the argument for you. Probably just having a hard time because she has four kids and a farm with a disable husband so things like makeup end up not being important but are hard to let go of after being part of life for so long.
>>
>>70890156
>stop trying to stop me from making self destructive choices!

Maybe some women deserve to be infantilized, people can give you logical, scientific and emotional reasons why not to do something but they will still go out and do it.

Then, later on bitch about how the patriarchy made her do it.

Some women are a lost cause.
>>
File: makeup.jpg (65 KB, 857x476) Image search: [Google]
makeup.jpg
65 KB, 857x476
>>70877728
She's wrong of course. It's not a war paint. If it was, how come men, the more war-loving gender, don't wear makeup?

The real reason why women wear makeup this girl got it right
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOaPr8acV44
>>
>>70885972
this
make up is a huge red flag
unless she's a goth chick then its ok
>>
>>70877728

she looks way better without it...
>>
Because they're ugly and dishonest.

t.homosexual
>>
>>70886428

Not true. Its just meant to put more emphasis of the lips.
>>
File: nfl_warpaint.jpg (30 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
nfl_warpaint.jpg
30 KB, 500x375
>>70893507
>If it was, how come men, the more war-loving gender, don't wear makeup?
Men actually *do* wear warpaint, just not in the street or everyday, currently, in our culture, outside of a few left coast trendies and queers at least.

That's come and gone throughout the ages though, like most gender features.

>The real reason why women wear makeup this girl got it right

This is *part* of it. This girl is just pretty much paraphrasing the 'Naked Ape' which was published in '67 (and a 'popular' work so delayed) which *should* be common knowledge in this day and age, but muh 21st century dark age so she looks like a genius for knowing the basics.

Anyway even though that's clearly a big impetous and model here, still women wear makeup even when they have no desire at all to attract a mate and even when they know they will not possibly even be seen by a male. They often take MORE time to put on their makeup when they are going out with the girls, in fact. Females are often more judgemental and they judge each other into it in large degree. They even use it to intimidate each other.
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.