[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/, I decided since I have so much time to kill at work, I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8
File: pastamancer.png (690 KB, 2432x3408) Image search: [Google]
pastamancer.png
690 KB, 2432x3408
/pol/, I decided since I have so much time to kill at work, I want to make a red-pilled comic. So far the working idea is

>former pianist
>mugged by refugee niggers
>daughter raped and killed by them
>government doing nothing about it because tolerance
>puts on the moon man mask
>systematically kills each one
>ends with a grand showdown with an imam
>imam self destructs and takes out refugee center with him.

What does /pol/ think. I want all your ideas.

Pic related, my art style
>>
I also liked Brazilbro's idea about making the character's exploits meaningless in the end. Like there's no hope for any sort of redemption because the government and their hyper-tolerant policies are too powerful for one man's justice to come to fruition.
>>
>>70875731
Could have a continuation where his message gets across to everyone else? One man won't do it, but it'll set off a chain reaction so every other man will.
>>
>>70876108
>moonman inc
Fund it.
>>
>>70876108

That might be a good way to have the comic end. After Moonman is shot down in a hail of bullets, some minor character the protagonist interacts with throughout the story picks up the mask. This minor character has mentioned an assortment of issues he has throughout the story, feeling his life has reached a dead-end, and as he picks up the mask, his expression reveals he might be considering becoming The Moon Man.
>>
>>70875521
you need to get better at art

right now you are worse than that malaysian nigger

you should go to /ic/ if you are serious about making a red-pilled comic
>>
>>70876608

You need to suck a bag of cocks

right now you're worse than that moot nigger

you should go to /lgbt/ if you are serious about wanting to let a hoard of africans rape you
>>
File: 1449874912397.png (879 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1449874912397.png
879 KB, 1080x1080
>>70876487
moonman should be a persona everyone could take on in story to inspire the reader to do the same.

It would also need to be set during the 80s due to mac night and the artstyle should reflect that with motives and art like this.
>>
>>70876909

See, I'd want it to take place in CURRENT YEAR to reflect the distaste so many of us have for the current state of things.
>>
>>
>>70876810
Dude, be a little bit more mature about this. People will always give you shit, specially when starting out, sperging like this wont lead you anywhere.
>>
File: 1445832124975.jpg (40 KB, 461x288) Image search: [Google]
1445832124975.jpg
40 KB, 461x288
>>70876810
don't be mad at me because I'm being honest with you.

I'm not trying to insult you or make you feel bad, your art is truly just not that great.

go to /ic/, learn your drawing fundamentals, and the drawings you create will look much much better

also stop being so sensitive to insults
>>
>>70877110
for some reason, artists always take criticisms to their art very personally

I know this because I draw arts too, and when people call my art bad, I can't help but feel very bad myself
>>
>>70875521
Interesting art style, but why are the fingers on his right hand freakishly long?
>>
>>70877110

>Implying I give a shit

>Implying I didn't basically just repeat what he said back to him

Like I give a fuck what some rando says on here. I've been drawing for many years and have always had people critical of my art. I don't care. If some don't like it they can go elsewhere.

But right now I don't care about appealing to the artistic tastes of weebs on a Honduran Carpet Vacumming Forum. I want story ideas!
>>
>>70877180

idgaf what you think, desu famba. I'm not going to try to make my art look more like some weeb abortion by browsing 4chan for art ideas.

My style is my own, and part of the reason I want to make a comic is to practice art. In my mind, every piece I draw is practice, as I am improving more and more.

I just want story ideas. Criticism of art is fine, but make it productive. Tell me how to improve, and not just that I need to improve.

>>70877288

Art sometimes takes a while, so I can see it. However do not take my shitposting as anger. With proper criticism, I am willing to consider art alterations.
>>
>>70877350

He's a pastamancer. He's supposed to be a creepy looking skeleton-like guy.
>>
File: stare.gif (253 KB, 500x212) Image search: [Google]
stare.gif
253 KB, 500x212
>>70877353
Well as for a story, try to make the mask and the moon man persona be the focus, not the character behind the mask, Like V for Vendetta. I would also suggest a tragic end, something that shows us how bad the world is now and that the herculean efforts of one man can only carry us so far.

Make it so that the moon man becomes a symbol for resistance against degeneracy, always there expressing the ideas that everyone hold but that no one says.
>>
>>70877353
>man comes home
>maybe from war
>maybe from business trip
>finds out wife and kids were murdered while he was on the flight home
>he was always creative
>he starts planning revenge
>pulls a few favors from childhood friends who became cops
>does research
>gets red pilled along the way
>looks up at the moon one night in a daze
>sees the growing light of the waxing crescent
>the sliver of white becoming stronger as it pushes back the blackness
>wants to be that light
>puts on the mask
I'm tapped out for anything beyond the origin, but make sure that if he dies, he dies either under a new moon or a heavily waned crescent. If we're doing moonman we might as well go full autism with the moon imagery.
>>
>>70877866

I was thinking maybe the moon comes from some destroyed cafe or something. "Crescent Cafe". Maybe as he's running to the hospital, wife in his arms, a bomb going off near him destroys the cafe. He finds out it killed his wife, and as he walks by the blast area, sees the moon in the dumpster out back. Nearby he sees refugees laughing about the incident. Since it's the nearest thing to him, he grabs the fiberglass moon and wears it to disguise his face. He goes after the refugees and beats the shit out of them.

Thus is born the moon-man
>>
>>70877626
>i'm not going to make my art look like some weeb abortion
I approvee

>tell me how to improve
like I said, go to /ic/
you can post your art there, people will critique it and tell you what you need to work on, and recommend you resources that you can learn from (warning, they are dicks there)

also check out these youtube channels for art tutorials:
Sycra (my fave)
Proko
Mark Crilley
Art with Jazza (this guy gives good art advice, but for some reason can't draw very well himself)

an AWESOME website: http://www.ctrlpaint.com/

also one more thing dude, sorry but it needs to be said
>my style is my own
>muh style
this is a common trap that beginning artists fall into, they think that because they draw in 'their own style,' that they don't have to worry about their drawing fundamentals or being able to draw well in general. you need to get out of this mindset. its great that you have an style that you like to draw in, but drawing exclusively in that style is only going to hold you back
>>
>>70877866
>Light pushing back the darkness.
>wants to be that light.
Remove Kebab! Remove degeneracy!
Fourth Reich now!
>>
>>70878196
>it was an islamic cafe
>removes nigger and kebab while wearing the symbol of their faith
Noice.

>>70878530
Basically what I was going for.
>>
>>70878196
Sorry dude, it's good, a little generic, but this
>>70877866
This is better.
>>
>>70878332

See, I'm not exactly a beginning artist. I've been drawing for many years now.

When I say "muh style", I mean a lot of people online have expectations about how the art should look. I can understand wanting it to look good, sure, but I see no reason why I need to make the art mimic someone else's.

The whole point of the comic is for me to get out of my comfort zone of art and practice more. Maybe I won't win any awards for my art...I don't expect to.

I just want to make a hilariously politically incorrect story.
>>
>>70878641

But how would that make an interesting comic? It seems a little bland, doesn't it? Just a guy doing research for long stretches of time, punctuated with occasional violent revenge?

Do I just...Draw him staring at a computer screen most of the time?

>mfw this is exactly what the average poltard does

Oh
>>
>>70878652
To be honest, I'd much rather Leonardo Davinci's visual excellence over Picasso's abstract. I like a tree looking like a tree, not a fucking candy cane topped with cotton candy.
>>
File: Art1.png (784 KB, 960x698) Image search: [Google]
Art1.png
784 KB, 960x698
I've been planning on doing a red-pilled comic too. I got a whole bunch of ideas that I'm trying to wade through.

I was wondering what makes a work of fiction red-pilled. I'm trying to keep the themes of the comic (faults of democracy, inherent inferiority of races, media control over the population) kind of subtle but I feel like a real red-pilled comic would seek to be as direct and realistic as it can be.

Also, is genre fiction as a whole more blue pill since it tends to deny reality in favor of sticking to conventions? Or am I just overthinking it?

Pic related is an example of my art. It's the only drawing I have on this computer.
>>
>>70878859
Kek, you've got a point there. It does need to be dramatic. Maybe generic is exactly the way to go, using the status quo to get the message out there. So, what this anon said about your idea.
>>70878614
>>
Name him "Deacon" and have him play piano at his church and at bars for money.

Also have his signature move be choking people with piano wire or with fire.
>>
>>70879134
>Fiction.
>Blue pilled.
Not really, look at older stuff, back before this sjw gender fluidity bullshit came into play.
Another idea, I'm a firm believer in all races being equal (Christfag, yeah, I've heard it all before).
I'd say in regards to racial degeneracy, praise good black role models, MLK jr, Morgan Freeman, Halle(?) Berry, Laurence Fishbourne, etc, whilst giving shit to bad black role models. Y'know, lil Wayne, all those faggots that perpetuate the "thug nigga" bullshit.
>>
>>70875521
Holy Order of Spaghetti
>>
>>70879710

That's not a bad idea. Those who hate it will call it racist regardless, but I do want minorities who read it to realize they are not being targeted, just the lifestyle. Those who aren't degenerate have the same issues.

Maybe the minor character who picks up the moon man mask will be some minority, idk.
>>
>>70880558
Not a bad idea.
>Juarez or Jamal picks up the mask.
>"this man stood for what he believed in"
People will always bitch, the vocal minority doesn't represent the silent majority.
People will see the same shit in your comic that they discuss in private with close friends, you want the majority of people getting it, not the degenerates which only make up a small percentage of the population.
>>
>>70880558
Just please don't associate him with Christians. That's not what we stand for... We've had enough shit about the westboro Baptists and that one mentally ill kid beheading that other kid. We don't stand for violence either, but it seems you can't sell comics without some violence and foul language, not to mention sex and hot women. This world truly has lost its morality.
>>
>>70875521

>drawing Kingdom of Loathing shit

Kill your're self.
>>
>>70878652
mm well if you refuse to learn your art fundamentals, if you refuse to learn from other artists and books, and if you think the road to improving your art is by drawing solely in your unique style, then okie dokie dude.

>>70879134
the drawing is flat, and your coloring is pretty iffy, but overall its nice to look at
>>
>>70881329
>can't tell the difference between your and you're.
>can't even properly spell you're.
Degenerate.
>>
>>70875521
The moon mask represents that he is a "light" among a sea of "darkness" (modern era)

Also his daughter got raped at night
Honestly though make Zyklon Ben the superman to his batman
>>
In the songs moonman LITERALLY HAS A MOON FOR A FACE. Having Moonman as some guy in a mask is an insult to the source material.
>>
>>70881452
I agree, it's not bad, but it's not something like Marvel or DC quality. People want visual excellence. I don't mean to be a dick, but this, >>70879134 is something I'd expect my kid to come home with for me to hang it on the fridge.
>>
>>70881669
Make it an astral-projection thing where the power of his will makes his face into the moon

Also have some religious symbolism and you'll win an Oscar

Tbqh I could be the writer
>>
>>70880558
Not a minority. It needs to be an aryan white male, though he should be a self-hating liberal cuck before he becomes moonman, then his minority friend gets killed by refugees or some shit.
>>
>>70881682
>people want visual excellence
thisss. I mean, you don't neeeed visual excellence to have a popular comic, but the quality of the art is a pretty big factor
>>
>>70881508

Your to stupid just like every one else over their in australia
>>
>>70878859
>>70879203
m8s that was just the origin story. There's going to be more after that, obviously, I'm just shit at middle plots.
>>
>>70882173
Ok, now I know you're an obvious troll.
>still gets your and you're mixed up.
>now gets to and too mixed up, and there and their.
>can't tell the difference between New Zealand and New Zealand jr's flags.
I like you.
>>
File: 1460256385224.jpg (440 KB, 2560x1067) Image search: [Google]
1460256385224.jpg
440 KB, 2560x1067
>>70882504
>I like you.

: D

A neat picture to celebrate our friendship!
>>
>>70879710

I mean genre fiction as opposed to literary fiction.

The ideas I've had for comics were light science fiction which paid homage to other, old genres of fiction. Specifically, I was going to do a throwback to 80's/90's action movies.
But I was wondering if a grounded, more realistic and less convention-driven story would work better for redpilling.

>>70881452
>>70881682

I got a new tablet and drew this while testing out its features. I know it's not good but I figured I should have posted something.
>>
KoL thread on /pol/?

Why
>>
What if the moon mask chose its' wearer, kind of like "the mask" in the Jim carrey movie.
>>
>>70881784
Opening pages:
>Some say that there are saints that walk among us...
>People seemingly ordinary to even the keenest of perceptions...
frame of people walking in the street
>Who may appear plain, but hide superhuman talent and extraordinary influence
Picture of a random dude on camera lifting a car
>Some call them angels,

>some call them demons,
>and some just choose to call them "unusual"
(portraits of famous historical figures)
>I am one of them

>I was an average joe, worked a 9-5 job at a office, had a kid
image of office desk and daughter
>I didn't notice the corruption at first. I was so naive. They fed it and I ate.
image of moonman reading a cellphone, portraits of obama and anita
>it was a regular family trip, me and my daughter went to Europe every summer
>but this time... it was different
>we walked down an alleyway in the light of the moon, enjoying some nice foreign deserts
>3 of those ragheads approached me and her, they started saying something in a foreign language
>out of nowhere, one of them hit me
>i was on the ground in pain, my jaw was dislocated and I was bleeding out
>all I could hear were screams from my baby girl
>I woke up in a hospital the next day, my daughter gone

>they say one's personality or mindset changes drastically after trauma
>this... this changed more than just my mind....

Cont?
>>
File: 1459259743188.jpg (6 KB, 216x233) Image search: [Google]
1459259743188.jpg
6 KB, 216x233
>>70882825
That is a neat picture. Saving that bad boy.
>>70883134
I'm not sure, up to you really, people seem to want a more supernatural element these days, you don't really see watchmen style heroes around that often. Batman is probably the only "normal" human that is still popular and even he is way beyond normal humans. Maybe go for a more punisher style since Muslims and general degeneracy is confined to earth.
Still a good picture, I just feel that you can do better than that, even amazingly more than that.
>>70883768
Meh, nah, too overused. Green lantern, the mask. Plus, this is a comic about combating degeneracy, trying to instil good morals and judgement, supernatural elements would just be out of place.
>>
>>70884341
> image of daughter and desk.
Picture of daughter on a desk. Like a picture frame of him, his wife, and daughter in a park.
>image of moonman reading a cellphone, portraits of obama and anita
Picture of his face sans mask, don't show the mask until later on. Good start.
>>
what a cute thread
>>
>>70884640
All of the stuff past the phone bit you can draw pictures of from context
>>
>>70885501
I know that, but it's about the small details. Small details are the gems in the gold ring.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.