[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rothschild and Rockefeller - The REAL Presidents of the United
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54
How true is this /pol/?
>>
File: 1460263671361.png (1 MB, 800x1047) Image search: [Google]
1460263671361.png
1 MB, 800x1047
>>70842505
Mostly true. Trump is certainly going to try though. Hopefully it's enough to make some permanent difference.
>>
>>70842505
Totally true but not because Trumpo is fighting the banks he just can't say it out loud because they'll kill him like JFK
>>
>>70842505
To me I think they just give money covertly to both sides so they can influence everyone.
>>
>>70842505
Its very true.
The Rothschild in France is the one who's actually in charge of the EU.

And since they're family it basically means they own the entire Western world.

The only way to stop them is if there were civil wars in both the USA and the EU.
These families need to be destroyed before they spread they're power to other continents.
>>
Rockefeller is a Rothschild agent. There's only one real president of the US.
>>
>>70842905
>before
>>
File: 1460477803418.jpg (96 KB, 336x291) Image search: [Google]
1460477803418.jpg
96 KB, 336x291
MOVEMENT
>>
>>70842872
They did and still do.
During WW1 th Rothschilds were funding the English, the French and the Germans and Austrians.

They did the same thing with the UK and France during that one war they had which i cant remember anymore.

Its a sick game they play.
>>
>>70842905
How did they get so powerful? I'm sure it must have involved some swindling and backstabbing
>>
>>70842664
Getting a few million Republicans to ragequit politics after he crashes and burns in the general probably isn't the permanent difference you had in mind, but I'll welcome it none the less.
>>
>>70842505
>government is controlled by those 2 people
>obongo was such a good president look at this graph pulled out of my ass obongo is best president there ever was

nice logic
>>
File: 1458758362144 (1).png (269 KB, 500x514) Image search: [Google]
1458758362144 (1).png
269 KB, 500x514
>>70842505

I don´t think that these two are the only ones with "power". The group of people sitting behind the NWO agenda is probably larger, like 20-30 people in the right places, with the right amount of wealth.

You could get rid of their power as a president, but that would mean to get laws into place that greatly limit the capacity of the wealthy to "buy stuff", not goods, but organizations/people. You´d have to reform the election process so that it isn´t so expensive anymore (at least in the US it is so expensive) but also donations to politicians should be illegal. Extreme laws/punishments for corruption and making all these "think tanks" illegal, where they are allowed to meet and talk about governing the world and the bankers, industrialists, politicians and media are all in on it.

It is possible, but highly unlikely. Wealth itself is not the problem if you just buy fancy buildings, cars etc... but this wealth just gives you too much power atm.
>>
>>70843116
Of course it did. One of the Rothschilds famously broke the Bank of England. That was before they kept taking over the US through our banking system, and eventually succeeded for about 100 years via the Federal Reserve.

Punch it into Wikipedia. You'll find out right away about the red shield and everything else.
>>
File: Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg (56 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg
56 KB, 320x240
>>70842505
i think this picture is you, op

watch out, government will find you ;))))))))))
>>
File: The New World Order.jpg (4 MB, 8000x5580) Image search: [Google]
The New World Order.jpg
4 MB, 8000x5580
>>70843116

Of course, it all began a bit before the french revolution.

>pic related
>>
>>70842505
Why do people always talk about Jacob Rothschild? What has he done? There are other Rothschilds who are richer than him.
>>
>>70843161
Toothpaste, what are you smoking right now?
>>
File: 1448237292848.png (437 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1448237292848.png
437 KB, 612x612
>>70843180
Do you mean.....audit the fed? :^)
>>
>>70843116
The Rothschilds are one of the oldest big business families in history.
They invested heavily in the New World.

Before them the world was ruled by the Catholic Church, using Portuguese, French and Spanish to spread Christianity.

Rothschilds always had banks in Europe, since the beginning, when the New World became more serious, they invested in there too, at the same time the Rockerfeller family got into the business.

These men know they have the power to take the world for themselves, literally stealing Earth from God.

Rothschild is a Jew, and this is a prophecy in the Jewish faith, and he wishes to fullfill that prophecy, where the Jew owns the world and everybody else is a pawn and a slave without even knowing it.
>>
>>70843335
And the first thing "Al Qaeda" did when it took over Libya was install a nice Rothschild Central Bank. Or maybe that was the second thing, depending on what really happened to the gold.

Who knew "Al Qaeda" were banking experts?
>>
File: 1448557782925.jpg (3 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1448557782925.jpg
3 KB, 200x200
>>70843222
Tell us about dodi al-faayed and friends
>>
>>70843318
Seems like everyone in the thread is a nutjob then, according to you.
>>
>>70842664
>implying Trump doesn't work for them

Lol stupid goyim
>>
>>70843497
The deal with Iran wasn't a mistake.
Iran still hasn't got a Rothschild bank.
They gave Iran missiles as an excuse to invade them.

Iran may or may not use nuclear weapons, but eigtherway the USA will invade Iran, they will lie to the world, remember this in the near future, it might take a generation of the Rothschild family to make a move, it may happen tomorow.
But the Rothschilds are patient, there is no threat against them as the world is in their palms, whilst money still corrupts the human mind, the elite stand behind them.
>>
>>70843440
Where does white genocide come into all this?
>>
>>70842975

This. Among the 13 Illuminati families, the Rothschild family reigns supreme.
>>
>>70843335
DELETE THIS
>>
>>70843335

>8000x5580

but why?
>>
>>70842505
Not really true.

The Rotschilds lost much of their money during the 29
>>
>>70843844
hehehe that's right goyim, Bill Gates and Carlos Swim are the real richest people in the world............
>>
>>70843758
As far as I know, Iran left out at least one nuke for our spy sattelites to see well over a year ago. And part of the Iran deal is even to get them the water rights they need for the nuke plant to make more nuclear material.

No mistake at all.
>>
>>70843844

Bullshit. They don't lose money because they CREATE money.
>>
>>70842833
>>70842872
>Thinking Trump is the candidate is the candidate to defeat the evil overlords.

He wants to become one, not destroy them.
>>
File: trump snake.jpg (116 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
trump snake.jpg
116 KB, 900x600
It is time

STANDING, ON THE EDGE
OF THE CRATER
LIKE PROPHETS ONCE SAID
>>
File: 1460021991093.jpg (2 MB, 3434x2959) Image search: [Google]
1460021991093.jpg
2 MB, 3434x2959
>>
>>70843405

Well auditing the FED would be one part of solving the problem. But the wealthy people still would be able to buy lots of stuff/influence politicians and so on. It would really take laws to limit the power of the wealthy, laws nobody used so far I believe. Imagine you are a billionaire and the only thing you could do with your money is either buying houses/islands, create more jobs or invest in companies to create jobs... but you´d never have a say in that company or you could never "just buy it" by getting more than 50% of the shares.
>>
Kissinger is in charge. Has been for 50 years now
>>
>>70843772
In order to have a one world government, you need a one world people. It's necessary therefore to homogenize everybody and eliminate all nations.

Your QEII is more or less the head of the Venetian Black Nobility, who have been against the modern Nation-State since more or less the fall of the Western half of the Roman Empire.
>>
File: Hillary.William.Banzai.jpg (282 KB, 972x1024) Image search: [Google]
Hillary.William.Banzai.jpg
282 KB, 972x1024
>>70842505
Federal Reserve Report says 5 TBTF Banks are unprepared with Reserves in the event of Bankruptcy: JP Morgan, Bank of America, Citi Bank, Bank of New York Mellon,

-

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-04-13/five-big-banks-living-wills-rejected-by-u-s-banking-agencies

Resolution Plan Assessment Framework and Firm Determinations ...

http://www.federalreserve.gov/newsevents/press/bcreg/bcreg20160413a2.pdf

4 hours ago ... Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System. Federal .... unprepared firm to go through bankruptcy or pro- ... five firms detailing the deficiencies in their plans and ... facilitate orderly resolution under the U.S. Bank-.

POL/ Robber Barons are Banks these days. Our Banks are monopolies in many cases or technically Oligopolies as the total number of banks as Steeply Declined from 100 years ago to just 5,300 total banks (as per the Federal Reserve, FRED, Commercial Banks Total).

This used to be known as the "Money Trust".

It is much worse today than in 1929 Stock Moarket Crash since they are now Global Powers who can join forces to Lobby for more Deregulation and fewer taxes while they destroy the Economies of the World and... the Pensions, Retirements, Bread Winner Jobs, Rule of Law, Property Law, and Protections from Foreign Entities in our own land. Foreigners own US Household, Business, and Government Debt.
>>
File: 1460230018450.gif (490 KB, 382x498) Image search: [Google]
1460230018450.gif
490 KB, 382x498
>>70843758
First time that I see a based redpilled Spaniard. Its really weird to find people like you in Spain. I'm glad I'm not alone.
>>
>>70842505
0/10

Trump was sent by the Lord Jesus Christ to toss the Beast and the Whore into the lake of fire all while making America great again and gassing all the Jews.

Hail Victory.
Deus Vult.
>>
On September 19, 2011, a Swiss scientific study led by Dr. James Glattfelder proved that a staggering 80% of all the money that was being made in the world was filtering back into the pockets of the Federal Reserve through very carefully disguised "interlocking directorates" of corporations. This includes the big media conglomerates. Supercomputers were used to analyse a database of the top 37 million corporations and individual investors worldwide. Shockingly, only 737 corporations controlled a network that was earning 80% of all the world's profits. This information was deeply hidden within the data and required supercomputer power to discover. These 737 entities enjoyed power in the system that was ten times greater than they should have had from their wealth alone. With even greater number-crunching, this web of ownership could be further narrowed down to a superentity of only 147 companies. An astonishing 75% of the corporations within this superentity are financial institutions. The top 25 financial institutions within this highly covert group include Barclays, JPMorgan Chase & Co., Merrill Lynch, UBS, Bank of New York, Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley and Bank of America - all of which are allegedly members of the Federal Reserve. The actual banks running the Federal Reserve have never been openly and officially revealed - ostensibly for their own safety and privacy. (end of part 1)
>>
>>70843772
To prevent a revolt from the people.
They don't value nationality or heritage, all they care about is owning the world.

If you mix all the people they will fight among eachother and not against the governments.
They aren't planning to completely erase the European nationalities, but mix and divide them so much that they can't fight back.

The whites may protest against muslims, but the muslims will protest against them.
It'll be a never ending cycle because we can't learn to get along with eachother.
They purposely enrage us Europeans so we can never get along with them.

The only way to beat the Elite is for the working class to unite and topple the government, which is what Hitler tried to do in WW2 but sadly failed when he made the mistake to fight the USSR.

Hitler's one mistake was confusing the enemy for a potential ally that could've stopped this prophecy.
>>
>>70844110

(start of part 2) Representative Alan Grayson, former representative Ron Paul and now deceased senator Robert Byrd forced through a congressional audit of the Federal Reserve in 2011 and found that the Fed secretly gave away $26 trillion dollars worth of American taxpayers' money. Twenty-six trillion dollars - not to the people, not to the government, but to the top Federal Reserve banks themselves - to bail them out. Several of the bailed-out banks were not even based in the United States. Had this money been redirected to the people, it could have done wonders, considering this staggering figure is well over a third of the value of the entire world's gross domestic product in a given year. However, the greed of the financial institutions is so high, and the gambles they have taken are so huge, that this was only barely enough money to keep them alive. Furthermore, the Nazi Party was financed and supported by Federal Reserve bankers. The Bolshevik Revolution, which created the Soviet Union beginning in 1917, was also financed by Federal Reserve bankers. (end)
>>
>>70843844
good goy
>>
>>70844144
The headline news recently announced that Alan Grayson got shitcanned for, I don't remember, fucking a woman or something like that.
>>
>>70842505
Not very true, the Thirteen Families are the general rank and file of the lite which these two families are part of. The true elite are members of the Nine Families and they are the ones that are truly in charge, the other "elites" that we see are merely the face of those with true power.
>>
Rothschild is red herring

The real owner we wouldn't know the name
>>
>>70844227
Going up the chain of command can be pretty effective.

At least until they send somebody to kill you.
>>
>>70843822

Otherwise you can´t read shit in that pic :D And you can´t upload vector graphics here, so I was stuck with that resolution sadly.
>>
>>70842505
problems in Banking.

>>70256570
>>70251113
>>70251113
>>70134443
>>70132613

Bankers, Lawyers, Lobbyist, Politicians are make Laws, regulations, Taxes, Finance, more complicated and therefore create a whole new career for themselves.

But the Problem Extends to the court system who is ruled by the Bar Association who are Lawyers... thus ensuring long trials lasting for up to 10 years with a wealth of Legal Fees and Wealth Extracted from all peoples.
>>
>it's da joos
>i swear its da joos!
>i have no actual proof aside from this unsourced statistics picture of joos...
>but i swear it's da joos!

This world would be better if all of /pol/ and the people who think like /pol/ decided to move to the sun.
>>
>>70842505
It's more accurate to say people who seem to be in power are actually puppets. This is how dark forces work, they don't expose themselves.
>>
>>70844369
And don't forget: if you want to be a lawyer in the City of London Corporation, you have to go to one of the "Temples" to join the gang.
>>
What Trump is doing is our last hope, but not our last chance.

The other alternative to beat the Rothschilds is betrayal, somebody humane in the elite establishment and bring back national identity and freedom.

Keep the hope in your hearts that one of them will turn their back on the Rothschilds and overthrow them as Julius Caesar did.

Think of the Elite, the Rothschilds and the Bilderbergs as a senate, they WILL fight among eachother, they're all greedy old men and women hungry for power, and one of them will start something with the support of other members or alone, and this will happen again and again, until the Rothschilds have no grip on the world anymore and the "so called" World Senate dies and we'll be free to rebuild once more.
>>
>>70844369
Why do you capitalize words that don't need to be capitalized? Are you 13 years old?
>>
>>70842975
>There's only one real president of the US.

What is a King Maker?
What is a mayor de palace?
What is a poltical machine the puts the man in office...?
What is the Black Mail data and evidence held by the Investigators in the Military and Spy Agencies... private investigation agencies... private corporations... organized crime... insider cartels that hold strings on policy and government??
>>
>>70844420
>>70844563
Shill detected

Doesn't even know we have IDs
>>
>>70844420
In fact, it was Meyer Lansky (Jew) who taught the Italian Mafia how to dress well.

There's a funny bit that Larry King (Jew) related to Norm MacDonald about meeting his childhood hero Meyer Lansky and Lansky asking Larry if he was, "making a buck." Norm couldn't stop laughing.
>>
How much control do the Rothschilds/Rockefellers have in none western countries. The IMF has a lot of the developing world by the balls, but what about China?
>>
>>70844227

Yes and no. The Rothschild family are merely the human representatives of a force that operates beyond visible light. The Rothschild family belongs to a secret society that doesn't have a name and this is so that it's super-hard for anyone who isn't a member of this secret society to find out any information about this secret society.
>>
>>70844613
You got it. Rothschild broke the Bank of England by having a superior intelligence network.

A really neat book is, "The Secret Team" by L. Fletcher Prouty. The foreward alone pretty much sums everything up, and it only gets better the more you read.
>>
File: Ricky and Lucy Down Under.jpg (375 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
Ricky and Lucy Down Under.jpg
375 KB, 683x1024
>>70844741
>50,000 years
>invented a stick
>>
>>70844122
>>70843772

I agree with you but I have another possible theory.

I think that they may be doing race mixing in order to remove to local population.

The local population has an history and an identity and they identify themselves as being part of that nation. If you take foreigners and make them race mix you remove the locals and you create new citizens that doesnt feel part of that nation because they have lost the identity, which basically means that they will be ok to make a new world order (they will disguise it with other name to make it more appealing, tho)
>>
>>70844561
What about Sanders? Or will he make things easier and quicker for them?
>>
File: Hillary.Political.Power4.jpg (94 KB, 761x535) Image search: [Google]
Hillary.Political.Power4.jpg
94 KB, 761x535
>>70844563
Have you never prepared Breifing Charts?

Never left your basement?

I guess you only have experience with shoveling shit and in school?
>>
>>70844734
Kissinger (Rockefeller agent) was the one that opened up trade with China, and also defaulted on the gold standard. You do the math.

That was after HSBC kept the books on the Opium War, and continues to make money off of drugs and terrorism. Arguably it was a lack of cash flow from HSBC's Mexican drug operations at one point that caused the housing bubble to blow.
>>
>>70842505
so? are people supposed to not even try to change it instead? like what's the conclusion?
>>
>>70844846

The Rothschild family have a seat reserved for Satan at their dinner table. Prove me wrong.

Pro-tip: You can't.
>>
>>70844846
>"Don't talk to me or my son ever again"
>>
>>70844734
The Family has all of the control. China is now willingly going along with IMF policies now that they have been given more votes. Furthermore certain members of the Rothschild family bred with high ranking members of the Chinese Communist Party.
>>70844861
Yeah, it is to demoralize the population and change demographics to be more in line with easy control. What better way than changing who lives where and what history is easily learnable.
>>70844866
Sanders campaign staff is made up of CFR members and the people who wrote his tax plan are almost entirely made up of CFR members, so you tell me.
>>
>>70844981
They don't call it the Synagogue of Satan for nothing.
>>
File: peep.jpg (19 KB, 500x447) Image search: [Google]
peep.jpg
19 KB, 500x447
>tfw David Rockefeller and Jacob Rotschild will die in your lifetime
>>
>>70844734
The Rothschilds have total control over North America, Central America (ex cuba), Western Europe and the Japanese and South Korea, aswell as Israel and Saudi Arabia and Turkey, in the Middle East.

They also have slight control over South America, but only in their recourses, not their politics.

China is investing heavily into Central and western Africa.
Northern Africa is under slight influence from Europe so they can't do business there without bieng kicked out.

China is also present in South America and the USA itself, but the question should be wether China has fallen under Rothschild control.

They recently started embracing feminism and cultural marxism, eigther they're copying the Rothschilds so they can have a firm grip on the nation, or they're doing as the Rothschilds say.
>>
File: 1457891824738.jpg (107 KB, 501x443) Image search: [Google]
1457891824738.jpg
107 KB, 501x443
>>70844775

Thanks for that book, just downloaded and will read soon.

>>70844866

Their end agenda of the NWO is socialism or a form of it (more like stalinism kek). But when sanders would be able to use socialism but remove the power of the wealthy/banks at the same time, you´d get national socialism (economic wise). But I doubt that a kike commie would be able to do that.
>>
>>70844462
I've never known about London or English Lawyers.

Anyone else, Anons??

Except this faggot
>>70844563

His daddy told him to believe the history taught in K-12 and he still thinks he lives in a Democracy not a military republic.
>>
>>70845169
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/the_li_bloodline.htmz
>he doesnt know that the Rothschilds and Rockefellers are the only foreigners in china that the population is forbidden to call barbarians
>he doesnt know that they have interbred already
>>
Only three countries do not have a Rothschild-owned central bank: Iran, North Korea and Cuba.
>>
>>70844940
he's right and you're Autistic Mate
>>
>>70842505
I used to think this was true until I saw Kate Rothschild sleeping with that rapper Jay Electronica... how could such a longstanding dynasty with so much prestige to lose allow a tearaway to operate in this way? Unless it was some sort of bluff. Not to mention her father, Amschel Rothschild, committed suicide in the late 90s and James Amschel Victor Rothschild ended up marrying into the Hilton family (marrying Americans is considered a social step down in European old money circles). I've also heard about Nat Rothschild being blacklisted in banking circles also. If there truly is one powerful dynasty that acts as global puppeteers I'm not sure it is the Rothschilds. At least not the English arm of the family. If anything, I believe it's the English royal family who maintain an uncomfortable silence and take every opportunity to downplay their wealth to the press.
>>
>>70845421
Maybe it was for the BBC
>>
>>70844861
Wont work with the type of immigrants they're taking in.

The Middle Eastern mindset is that wherever you go, its your home.
They're like that asshole roomate that keeps taking your stuff and eating your specialy labeled food in the fridge.

They'll come to Europe, and if they replace the local population, they'll make it theirs.
They don't need a national identity to start revolts, all they care about is that pedophile that rides on flying horses and fucks 12 year olds and his made up character named Allah.

Introducing Islam to the western world is a huge issue, as they'll strive to change the system the Rothschilds are putting up known as Democracy with Sharia.

And we all know the Rothschilds are Jews, and they would never, NEVER in a million years allow Sharia to rule in a western world, Sharia doesn't work well with a Democracy nearby, and especially not with a fascist regime if one will ever rise again.
>>
>>70844775
True.

Fletcher Prouty was there and provides plenty of information to look into.
>>
>>70845328
>http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/the_li_bloodline.htmz

404 not found
>>
>>70845358
These guys have been owning India for several years
They set up the east india company and currently own the reserve bank of india
>>
>>70845650
Remove the z the at the end, I dont know how that got there.
>>
>>70844866
Sanders isn't puppet.
But he's an idiot, his tax plans are pretty dumb but if he were to be elected, he'd definately be JFK'd for challenging the banks.

They're more scared of Bernie than of Trump, and if Clinton looses to Sanders then Trump is the garantee'd alternative as he'd be easier to subdue.
They could offer him immense power to keep him from stopping the Rothschilds, but that wouldn't work with Bernie.
>>
>>70845421

The rothschild agenda states from the beginning, that you can choose yourself if you want to be part of the dynasty/inner circle or not. And you also have to be a male to do it. Since the Rothschild probably have lots of offspring, not everybody is part of the NWO agenda shit probably.
>>
>>70845421

No, the Rothschild family is at the top of the Illuminati hierarchy despite the fuckery that occurs in the public arena. A lot of shit happens with the Rothschilds behind closed doors. I think that the German wing of the Rothschild family is probably more powerful than its British counterpart.
>>
>>70845158
Let's not forget George Soros.
I'll be happy when they die, but it'll only pave the way for somebody worse to continue their business.
>>
>>70842505
Both the same family... Rockefeller just the extended family of the rothschild.
>>
>>70845777
>Sanders isn't puppet.
>I have never looked into whom he hires or who writes his speeches or policies
He is a puppet you dumb Spaniard.
>>
>>70845800
>No, the Rothschild family is at the top of the Illuminati hierarchy despite the fuckery that occurs in the public arena.
They really arent, they are just one of the lower levels, one of The Thirteen Families. The Nine Families are a tier above them and have hundreds of years of history on the Rothschild family.
>>
>>70845908
Who are Sander's Donors?
Checkmate.
>>
>>70842505
You just now figuring this out op
>>
>>70845404

You're a one line wonder.

Why would anybody not beat your ass into the ground?

Hellow Boze Allen.

He is a tip for you mate. Try providing some data, charts, graphs, links, tables, references... and try expressing 2 or more ideas.

What are you afraid of being criticized or looking weak?
>>
>>70845713

They've established a privately-owned central bank in every country except those three I mentioned earlier.

>>70845799

I remember reading somewhere (I don't remember where, unfortunately) that Rothschild men send their sperm to sperm banks so they can anonymously spread their genes. These people are obsessed, OBSESSED, with genetics.
>>
>>70846003

>They really arent, they are just one of the lower levels, one of The Thirteen Families. The Nine Families are a tier above them and have hundreds of years of history on the Rothschild family.

t. your ass
>>
>>70846010
>muh donors, I win!
His campaign staff is made up of CFR members, the writer of his speeches is a long time CFR member, the people that wrote out his entire tax policy are CFR members.
What do his useful idiot fans have to do with any of that? They are merely being used for funding and they, much like yourself, are too retarded to even do the most basic due diligence research.
>>
>>70842905
>These families need to be destroyed before they spread they're power to other continents.

Agreed. I wish some NWO insider would take one for the team and just suicide bomb one of their weddings or parties. Like some guy is born into high society and gets invited to all these NWO events and takes it upon himself to stop them. That is the only way they'll be destroyed. It's literally impossible for an average citizen to do so.
>>
>>70846195
>I just learned of the Rothschild family last year but I swear guise, they are the real head of the Hydra!
Good post retard.
>>
>>70842505
It's true. You need to read Noam Chomsky's books, he explanes this in plane form, but without names.
>>
>>70846010
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/01/bernie-sanders-super-pac-218478
>>
>>70846208
As i've already said the elite turn on eachother constantly.

These dynasties never survive no matter how long they've been around.
There is always one or more individuals who will turn on you and try to take more power for themselves, or atleast subdue the Rothschilds.
>>
File: metal trump solid.jpg (205 KB, 723x1024) Image search: [Google]
metal trump solid.jpg
205 KB, 723x1024
>>70843971
AND THE ASHES
ARE ALL COLD NOW
>>
The president doesn't have a lot of power to begin with. Congress and state governors (and now corporations) have more.

People fall for a bullshit reality show every election filled with demagogues.

>but Trump will _________!

Right.
>>
>>70846003
>They really arent, they are just one of the lower levels, one of The Thirteen Families

This guy knows.

The fact that we've all heard the name Rothschild means they're not on top.

The real string pullers are people you have never and will never hear about.
>>
>>70846385
>These dynasties never survive no matter how long they've been around.
So you know literally nothing about this subject but because the things you experience in your daily life are ephemeral everything must there for be like that?

Those in control are truly a break away civilization now, you and I are like ants to them and they will sweep us away.
>>
>>70845158
They'll die, but will be replaced by some other Jew. The only way to end the madness is to kill them all.
>>
>>70846536
Probably
What are the chances of them being jews?
>>
>>70844122
It was bound to happen tho, Hitler really did hate communists
>>
Totally normal party, nothing to see here

http://www.hangthebankers.com/photos-from-a-1972-rothschild-illuminati-party/
>>
>>70846634
>jews
Our concept of religion means nothing to those that have access to the true history of the world. They are on a level that is fundamentally different than all of humanity now.
>>
>>70846634
None of them are actual jews.

Media and banker jews are really just middlemen between the elites and us sheep.
>>
>>70846287

I've been researching this topic for over a decade, Americoon. You found out about it last month on Facebook. Also, I never said they're the real head of the Hydra. They're the human representatives of the Hydra.
>>
>>70846554
The Rothschilds are no different from me and you.
They will die out some day, possibly with one of the family members turning on his own siblings in the lust for power in trying to become king of the world.

You act as if the Rothschilds are impossible to beat, but even the smartest of individuals in this world can be outmatched.

The scenarios are varied, it could be a random assassination by some retard in a mcdonalds unifrom.

It could be a family dispute that breaks them

They aren't special, they play as gods but they're still human and think and act like us, we'd be just like them if we were in their position.
>>
File: X5mabpK.jpg (63 KB, 592x901) Image search: [Google]
X5mabpK.jpg
63 KB, 592x901
>>70842664
Thanks here's a RARE Trump
>>
>>70843772
They want a single population, one world without borders so they can freely trade from around the globe. It is a stateless, perpetual state of everything bad. Crime will go up, wages will remain bad and healthcare will be just shit. All technology that passes through congress passes through them and they use it to their advantage.
>>
>>70846823
I see

>>70846775
The information they know about is probably worth more than all the money that they have
>>
>>70843844
They owned the banks that said there was no money. Do you see them impoverished today? hmm? No? In fact they are filthy rich, they swim in gold. So learn your facts you dumb hue
>>
>>70846828
>aussie shit posts and I fall for it
Damn, shame one me.
>>70846917
My point is that they are small time players and just the face of what goes on behind the scenes. The very fact that we are allowed to know their names is reason enough to believe that they are not truly in charge.

>>70847038
"We have the power to bring ET home today if we so choose."
>>
File: 1THE.png (1 MB, 2944x4128) Image search: [Google]
1THE.png
1 MB, 2944x4128
>>
>>70847038
They're the ones who have written history since the end of the French Revolution.

They know way more than anybody could imagine.
>>
File: 2BIG.png (921 KB, 2576x4128) Image search: [Google]
2BIG.png
921 KB, 2576x4128
>>70847219
>>
File: 3THREE.png (419 KB, 1288x3892) Image search: [Google]
3THREE.png
419 KB, 1288x3892
>>70847248
>>
File: 4THS.png (3 MB, 1864x3744) Image search: [Google]
4THS.png
3 MB, 1864x3744
>>70847271
there you guys go, save and spread
>>
>>70845799
>you can choose yourself if you want to be part of the dynasty
I don't think that is true. I think namesakes are very important when it comes to dynasty. What other way is there for them to distinguish themselves?
>>70845800
>top of the hierarchy
Definitely throughout history but I'm not sure about that nowadays.
>behind closed doors
of course... don't get me wrong, these are the people for whom the very word 'dynasty' even exists. but i'm not sure if that exists in 2016 when there are so many different, powerful forces vying for power.
>>70846003
>just one of the lower levels of the thirteen families
hence why i thought of the british royals. these people have literally been the nucleus of global power and civilisation for so long that i can't imagine them ever relinquishing their status; where a working man may learn a trade, they learn to maintain their position at the top of the world forever, as always has been, all the while paying the press to run stories about how buckingham palace has leaks they can't afford to fix and how will and kate fly economy class like the rest of us, or whatever other nonsense to placate the ignorant populist little englanders who truly see them as a benevolent force.
>>
>>70847301
Thanks bro. Will check it out.
>>
>>70846737
wtf are they doing?
>>
>>70847139
Nobody had more power than them in the 17th century.

The Church was outmatched by wealth.
I don't think there is anybody higher than the Rothschilds, there is no indication of it.

For somebody to be that powerful and wealthy to even best the Rothschilds, they would have been known by us for sure.
>>
File: not the jews 2.jpg (57 KB, 680x465) Image search: [Google]
not the jews 2.jpg
57 KB, 680x465
>muh NWO
>muh illurminati
>muh super secret cabal

Fuck off mongoloids the Rothchilds and Soros are just kikes doing what kikes always do undermine society promote White genocide and seek to control everything for the benefit of their race

Take the illurminati conspiratard crap to /x/
>>
File: reptilian.png (580 KB, 561x448) Image search: [Google]
reptilian.png
580 KB, 561x448
Reptilians have taken over and infiltrated every level of human society (including our governments) for many thousands of years. The reason they've gotten away with it for so long is that they can assume a human form. They don't come from another physical planet per se, but from another band of frequency that vibrates very closely to this one (which enables them to flit back and forth from their dimension to ours).
Credo Mutwa called this frequency band/dimension 'the heaven between heavens'.
Their 'food' is our fear, our hatred, our suffering, our anger and our despair.
Shifting into a human form and entering into our dimension takes a lot of energy for them, so they can't stay here for long unless they possess the body of a human who is in vibrational resonance with them.
These humans are of a hybrid nature, their DNA is different from ours in that it is compatible with the reptilians (which is what allows them to be possessed). These humans are your kings, your banking dynasties (like the Rothschilds, for example), your presidents, etc. They have certain traits in common, like a lack of empathy, an obsession with being in control, lack of imagination, etc.
Oh, and they love lolis and gold.
These reptiles are pedophiles.
>>
>>70846634
Jews is not a nation in the sence as we understand it.
It is rather a religious or spiritual family with only one purpose - power.
Therefore, yes. They are jews.
>>
>>70847399
>Nobody had more power than them in the 17th century.
Save those that funded them, they didnt just magic up the capital for their banks when they started.

>>70847322
Look back further, say at the people Jesus threw out of the temple for usury.
>>
>>70847429
A few questions about the reptiles:

1. Can they breed with humans? If so, what result?
2. Have any ever been captured and had an autopsy done on them? What result?
3. What is their end-game?
>>
>>70842505
While it's true the economic policies are quite shady the fact is both the poor and rich are getting wealthier, albeit at different rates now causing a social divide again. Also there is less war and less people involved in war. Which is why we're so disconnected from the politics of war.
>>
>>70847544
Thats a bit far in history m8
For all we know, whoever funded them could've been a Monarch that doesn't exist anymore.

Most likely scenario.
>>
File: reppie.png (848 KB, 523x600) Image search: [Google]
reppie.png
848 KB, 523x600
>>70847429

Here is something that Christine Fitzgerald told David Icke:
"The Queen Mother..... now that's a serious piece of wizardry. The Queen Mother is a lot older than people think. To be honest, the Royal Family hasn't died for a long time, they have just metamorphosised. It's sort of cloning, but in a different way. They take pieces of flesh and rebuild the body from one little bit. Because it's lizard, because it's cold-blooded, it's much easier for them to do Frankenstein shit than it is for us. The different bodies are just different electrical vibrations and they have got that secret, they've got the secret of the micro-currents, it's so micro, so specific, these radio waves that actually create the bodies (holograms)."
What I think is interesting here is that Christine Fitzgerald said "They take pieces of flesh and rebuild the body from one little bit.". In the ancient Indian epic poem known as the 'Mahabharat', there is a group of one hundred royal brothers known as the 'Kauravas'. The Kauravas are the antagonists of the Mahabharat. Do you know how the Kauravas were born? The Kauravas were born from a piece of lifeless flesh which was cut into one hundred pieces and then each of these one hundred pieces of flesh were put into one hundred jars filled with oil. After two years, the jars were opened and the Kauravas were released from the jars. If Christine Fitzgerald does not know about this story from the Mahabharat (which the Mahabharat ITSELF claims to be an account of actual historical events), then in my opinion, that gives more credibility to the things that Christine Fitzgerald has said to David Icke.
>>
>>70847399

17th century is 1600-1699. They weren´t powerful there... and the first Rothschild renamed himself to Rothschild around 1744 or so. At that point, they started getting incluence, but after Napeoleons defeat in 1815 or so, and one Rothschild "taking control" of the bank of england is what really increased their power.

If anything, Rothschild power was unparalleled in the 19th century. After that.... who knows?
>>
File: alex jones info wars.jpg (243 KB, 990x639) Image search: [Google]
alex jones info wars.jpg
243 KB, 990x639
>>70847429

>>>/infowars/
>>
>>70847653
That is as far back as you need to be looking. They got a cash injection from another bank that never went away. Once again, you only know of the Rothschild family because you were allowed to, not because you found out organically.
>>
>>70842905
Be more creative. You know how to do it.
>>
>>70847544
>Look back further
I'm not quite sure about that...
>>
>>70843104
>that one war they had.
The Napoleonic Wars, yes?
They funded both the British and the French then cut funding for the French army towards the end which lead to the British victory.
>>
File: 1460568574568.jpg (4 MB, 3434x2959) Image search: [Google]
1460568574568.jpg
4 MB, 3434x2959
>>70843980
>>
>>70847901

They also funded the US in the war of independence and bought mercenaries from hessen/germany to fight for the brits in the same war. And of course they funded both sides of their civil war too.
>>
>>70847602

>Can they breed with humans?

Yes.

>If so, what result?

'People' like the Rothschild family, all of the world's royal families (the very concept of royalty itself came from these reptilian entities, you see) and some (though certainly not all) Jews.

>Have any ever been captured and had an autopsy done on them? What result?

I don't know. They're non-physical beings, they can't stay here for extended periods of time. Their world occupies the same space as ours, but operates in a different frequency range and lacks an energy source of its own, so they get the energy they need to power their world (and also to keep themselves alive, by the way) from our world. But because they are such low-vibrational creatures, they can only absorb low-vibrational energy (like fear and suffering). This is why they engineer war and poverty - so that they can maintain their food supply.

>What is their end-game?

Complete control over everything that exists - forever. They will NEVER (and I mean NEVER) settle for ANYTHING less. EVER.
>>
>>70848675
you control everything

then what?
>>
>>70847411
How about a new rule:
You only get to contribute to the conversation if you live in a country that hasn't already been successfully bankrupted by globalist jewry?

Greece..you're out
>>
File: 1403670665820.gif (2 MB, 360x202) Image search: [Google]
1403670665820.gif
2 MB, 360x202
>>70848405
>Bilderberg Group
>A conspiracy

http://www.businessinsider.com/major-study-finds-that-the-us-is-an-oligarchy-2014-4
>>
>>70848675

How can they be defeated? World peace?
>>
>>70848762

Then they'd continue scheming to STAY in control. Getting control is only half the battle, STAYING in control is the other half.
>>
>>70845328
The knowledge was forbidden.
>>
>>70848675
but if they supposedly manage to control everything, how would they be able to feed on anything?
Fear, war, and poverty only exists in chaos
If there's no chaos and absolute control exists, there shouldn't really be anything left to feed on
>>
>>70843335

nice chart
>>
>>70843335
Read all of this. It's really comprehensive and ties in with everything I know about the subject.

Basically humanity are going to be mindless husks that fight each other in controlled wars and mine asteroids for all eternity. Nothing more than drones. While the Illuminati look down on us from their Elysium habitat in orbit, fisting each other's anus, whilst praising Lucifer.
>>
>>70848873

Yes, world peace. But world peace does NOT mean that you agree with everyone all the time. Quite the contrary, in fact. It means that we have our differences, but we don't allow our differences to divide us because we have achieved unity to protect something that we can ALL agree is precious (regardless of race, religion, income bracket, etc.) - FREEDOM. What we need is to raise our level of consciousness, both individually and collectively. If even one person raises his or her level of consciousness, it has a ripple effect that benefits EVERYONE ELSE, even if they don't believe any of this stuff - and this is because 'reality' itself operates in accordance with HOLOGRAPHIC principles. One of the ways that they have manipulated us so deeply for so long is by suppressing our sense of the possible. What we call 'reality' is COMPLETELY ILLUSORY and thus MALLEABLE - and they KNOW THIS, while most other people do NOT. EVERYTHING is illusory, EXCEPT consciousness itself. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY to begin with. We have the power to transform this prison illusion into a PARADISE ILLUSION, so let's USE that power.
>>
File: universalform.jpg (237 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
universalform.jpg
237 KB, 600x750
>>70849347

What we call 'reality' is holographic in nature, so we are in fact smaller versions of the whole (which you can call 'God', if you want). Every part of the whole contains the whole and, to be more accurate, IS the whole. And just as a drop of water contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water, we likewise contain all that is within us - but merely on a smaller scale.

"To see a world in a grain of sand
And a heaven in a wild flower
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand
And eternity in an hour." - William Blake
>>
File: 124123512512.png (138 KB, 267x257) Image search: [Google]
124123512512.png
138 KB, 267x257
>>70842505
>You think Trump
>or Sanders

Assblasted Bernie cuck made that Trump WILL defeat them, he's the God-Emperor.
>>
>>70848902
Remove the "z" at the end of "htm"
That should allow you to access it
>>
>>70849347
Please answer my question, straya
>>70849026
>>
scribd.com/doc/403303/The-Revelations-of-an-Elite-Family-Insider-2005#scribd
>>
File: yogi.jpg (74 KB, 624x850) Image search: [Google]
yogi.jpg
74 KB, 624x850
>>70849585

In the ancient Sanskrit language of India, the word 'siddhi' means 'perfection'. In its most common usage, the word 'siddhi' refers to an ability that is a natural and inherent faculty of our true identities as eternally alive souls. The soul is smaller than an atom and larger than the universe. The soul is infinitely small and infinitely large. The soul is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. The soul is the storehouse of ALL ENERGY, ALL POWER AND ALL STRENGTH. The soul is PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. The soul possesses ALL siddhis and there are an INFINITE number of siddhis. Among all of these siddhis, there are considered to be eight major siddhis. Siddhis can be awakened through a variety of methods. In Patanjali's Yoga Sutras IV.1, it is stated:

"Siddhis may be attained through birth, the use of herbs, incantations, self-discipline or samadhi."

Here is a list of the eight major siddhis (in no particular order):

Laghima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as light as you want.

Garima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as heavy as you want.

Mahima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as large as you want.

Anima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as small as you want.

Prapti siddhi: Having unrestricted access to any and/or all places.

Prakamya siddhi: Fulfillment of whatever you desire.

Isitva siddhi: Control over any and/or all of the laws of nature.

Vasitva siddhi: Being able to control any and/or all beings.

"A man is a god in ruins. When men are innocent, life shall be longer, and shall pass into the immortal, as gently as we awake from dreams." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
>>
>>70849026

>Fear, war, and poverty only exists in chaos

No, there is good order and bad order. What they want is bad order - a totalitarian planetary government established through Hegelian dialectic with all rights revoked.
>>
>>70849810
All of these are easily accomplished, given time and effort.
>Laghima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as light as you want.
Weight loss.
>Garima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as heavy as you want.
Weight gain.
>Mahima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as large as you want.
Bodybuilding.
>Anima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as small as you want.
Long distance running.
>Prapti siddhi: Having unrestricted access to any and/or all places.
>Prakamya siddhi: Fulfillment of whatever you desire.
Money.
>Isitva siddhi: Control over any and/or all of the laws of nature.
Machines.
>Vasitva siddhi: Being able to control any and/or all beings.
Mind control, brainwashing, ultrasonic microwave on brain.
>>
File: dinos.png (734 KB, 700x459) Image search: [Google]
dinos.png
734 KB, 700x459
>>70849810

Here is merely SOME evidence (though DEFINITELY not ALL of the evidence) suggesting not only a human presence on Earth BILLIONS of years ago, but also suggesting complex human civilisations on Earth BILLIONS of years ago:

* A human skull fragment from Hungary dated between 250,000 and 450,000 years ago
* A human footprint with accompanying paleoliths (stones deliberately chipped into a recognisable tool type), bone tools, hearths and shelters, discovered in France and dated 300,000 to 400,000 years
* Paleoliths in Spain, a partial human skeleton and paleoliths in France; two English skeletons, one with associated paleoliths, ALL at least 300,000 years old
* Skull fragments and paleoliths in Kenya and advanced paleoliths, of modern human manufacture, in the Olduvai Gorge in Tanzania, dated between 400,000 and 700,000 years
* Neoliths (the most advanced stone tools and utensils) in China of a type that indicate full human capacity, dated to 600,000 years
* Hearths, charcoal, human femurs and broken animal bones, all denoting modern humanity, in Java, dated to 830,000 years
* An anatomically modern human skull discovered in Argentina and dated between 1 million and 1.5 million years years (eoliths -chipped pebbles, thought to be the earliest known tools- at Monte Hermoso, also in Argentina, are believed to be between 1 and 2.5 million years old).
* A human tooth from Java yielding a date between 1 and 1.9 million years years
* Incised bones, dated between 1.2 and 2.5 million years, have been found in Italy
* Discoveries of paleoliths, cut and charred bones at Xihoudu in China and eoliths from Diring Yurlakh in Siberia dated to 1.8 million years
* Eoliths in India, paleoliths in England, Belgium, Italy and Argentina, flint blades in Italy, hearths in Argentina, a carved shell, pierced teeth and even two human jaws all bearing a minimum date of 2 million years (end of part 1)
>>
>>70850243

(start of part 2) Curiously enough, several of the very earliest artifact discoveries display a truly extraordinary level of sophistication. In Idaho, for example, a 2-million-year-old clay figurine was unearthed in 1912. But even this discovery does not mark an outer limit. Bones, vertebrae and even complete skeletons have been found in Italy, Argentina and Kenya. Their minimum datings range from 3 million to 4 million years. A human skull, a partial human skeleton and a collection of neoliths discovered in California have been dated in excess of 5 million years. A human skeleton discovered at Midi in France, paleoliths found in Portugal, Burma and Argentina, a carved bone and flint flakes from Turkey all have a minimum age of 5 million years.
How far back can human history be pushed with discoveries like these? The answer seems to be a great deal further than orthodox science currently allows. As if the foregoing discoveries were not enough, we need to take account of:
* Paleoliths from France dated between 7 and 9 million years
* An eolith from India with a minimum dating of 9 million years
* Incised bones from France, Argentina and Kenya no less than 12 million years old
* More paleolith discoveries from France, dated at least 20 million years ago
* Neoliths from California in excess of 23 million years
* Three different kinds of paleoliths from Belgium with a minimum dating of 26 million years
* An anatomically modern human skeleton, neoliths and carved stones found at the Table Mountain, California and dated at least 33 million years ago
But even 33 million years is not the upper limit. A human skeleton found in Switzerland is estimated to be between 38 and 45 million years old. France has yielded up eoliths, paleoliths, cut wood and a chalk ball, the minimum ages of which range from 45 to 50 million years.
There's still more.
>>
>>70850283

(start of part 3) In 1960, H. L. Armstrong announced in Nature magazine the discovery of fossil human footprints near the Paluxy River, in Texas. Dinosaur footprints were found in the same strata. In 1983, the Moscow News reported the discovery of a fossilised human footprint next to the fossil footprint of a three-toed dinosaur in the Turkamen Republic. Dinosaurs have been extinct for approximately 65 million years.
In 1983, Professor W. G. Burroughs of Kentucky reported the discovery of three pairs of fossil tracks dated to 300 million years ago. They showed left and right footprints. Each print had five toes and a distinct arch. The toes were spread apart like those of a human used to walking barefoot. The foot curved back like a human foot to what appeared to be a human heel. There was a pair of prints in the series that showed a left and right foot. The distance between them is just what you'd expect in modern human footprints.
In December 1862, The Geologist carried news of a human skeleton found 27.5 m (90 ft) below the surface in a coal seam in Illinois. The seam was dated between 286 and 320 million years. It's true that a few eoliths, skull fragments and fossil footprints, however old, provide no real backing for the idea of advanced prehistoric human civilisations.
But some other discoveries do.
In 1968, an American fossil collector named William J. Meister found a fossilised human shoe print near Antelope Spring, Utah. There were trilobite fossils in the same stone, which means it was at least 245 million years old. Close examination showed that the sole of this shoe differed little, if at all, from those of shoes manufactured today.
In 1897, a carved stone showing multiple faces of an old man was found at a depth of 40 m (130 ft) in a coal mine in Iowa. The coal there was of similar age.
>>
>>70850320

(start of part 4) A piece of coal yielded up an encased iron cup in 1912. Frank J. Kenwood, who made the discovery, was so intrigued he traced the origin of the coal and discovered it came from the Wilburton Mine in Oklahoma. The coal there is about 312 million years old.
In 1844, Scottish physicist Sir David Brewster reported the discovery of a metal nail embedded in a sandstone block from a quarry in the north of England. The head was completely encased, ruling out the possibility that it had been driven in at some recent date. The block from which it came is approximately 360 million years old.
On 22 June 1844, The Times reported that a length of gold thread had been found by workmen embedded in stone close to the River Tweed. This stone too was around 360 million years old.
Astonishing though these dates may appear to anyone familiar with the orthodox theory of human origins, they pale in comparison with the dates of two further discoveries.
According to Scientific American, dated 5 June 1852, blasting activities at Meeting House Hill, in Dorchester, Massachusetts, unearthed a metallic, bell-shaped vessel extensively decorated with silver inlays of flowers and vines. The workmanship was described as 'exquisite'. The vessel was blown out of a bed of Roxbury conglomerate dated somewhat earlier than 600 million years.
In 1993, Michael A. Cremo and Richard L. Thompson reported the discovery 'over the past several decades' of hundreds of metallic spheres in a pyrophyllite mine in South Africa. The spheres are grooved and give the appearance of having been manufactured. If so, the strata in which they were found suggest they were manufactured 2.8 BILLION years ago.
>>
>>70850345

(start of part 5) What are we to make of these perplexing discoveries? They cannot simply be dismissed. If even ONE of these discoveries is TRUE (and I believe that MANY if not ALL of these discoveries are TRUE), then it changes EVERYTHING that modern mainstream anthropologists THOUGHT they knew about the human species. (end)
>>
>>70849810
I had no idea about this, thank you
This is some mutant level freaky stuff

>>70850126
I see
What way is there to stop this supposed totalitarian government from coming into power
>>
>>70848878
well, you will get boring doinf the same shit
for exqample

your pc is your wolrd, you control the world, you control your pc
doing the same shit will be boring as fuck!!
>>
>>70842505
>David Rockerfeller is on his 6th transplanted heart at age 99

JUST FUCKING DIE ALREADY
>>
>>70850563
If what he's saying is true then its not about entertainment, its for them to continue living

>>70850571
Fuckin' hell
How is he still alive
>>
>trump wins
>globalist Jews on suicide watch
>trump loses
>civil war
>>
>>70850243
>>70850283
>>70850320
>>70850345
>>70850372
The author of all of this schitzophrenia, Forbidden Archeology by Michael A. Cremo
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Michael_Cremo
>>
>>70850684
He transfer the vital energy of pure-hearted indian kids he traffics every two weeks.

Just look at his goddamn face.
>>
>>70850184

You obviously haven't entirely understood what those siddhis are about. For example, anima siddhi enables you to shrink like Ant Man. How in the actual fuck does long distance running enable you to shrink like Ant Man?

>>70850450

>I had no idea about this, thank you

You're welcome.

>What way is there to stop this supposed totalitarian government from coming into power

Simple. We stop complying with its dictates.
>>
let's say the nwo/jews succeed in destroying white society, what's the next step of their master plan?
>>
Crash this country with no survivors
>>
>>70850994
kek

>>70851037
Dictates?
How?

>>70851090
Crashing the world government, with no survivors
>>
>>70850571
How long could you survive is you had access to fresh organs and the best doctors there are? Could he pull some Mr. House shit?
>>
/pol/ is 99% autistic

You people think presidents are somewhat like dictators, that they can change everything from the top down

That's not how a Republic works you imbeciles
>>
>>70851090
Having the dumb coffee coloured mixed race of humanity fight wars for all eternity to keep the work > consume > debt economy strong.
>>
DOWN WITH THE BOURGEOISIE!
>>
>>70851232
No, Presidents have no power. But Rockefeller and Rothschild have power because they control the money of the world.
>>
>>70843758
Isn't Trump planning to invade Iran?
>>
File: 1460357439711.jpg (112 KB, 832x1216) Image search: [Google]
1460357439711.jpg
112 KB, 832x1216
>>70843318
I knew it had to be someone from Belgium saying that. Brussels is the belly of the beast where all the evil in the world originates. Funny isn't it how islam now controls Brussels and how they are controlling the invaders to Europe.

How much do you get paid to be a NWO shill?
>>
>>70842505
Literally /Thread
>>
ITT: Retards retarding about retarded conspiracies.
>>
>>70851206

I think the limit would be your brain failing which you can't exactly switch out, although fucker'll probably have cyborg implants or some shit soon.
>>
>>70851411
One shekel has been deposited into your bank account
>>
>>70851411
How can you deny past AMERICAN PRESIDENTS naming and shaming the banks and their agents.
>>
>>70851172
>>70851201

Feather-dot hivemind.
>>
>>70842505
i saw a documentary on the head of the rothchild family and all he did was go to art galleries and buy up overpriced pieces. he seemed quite senile. i dont think they are controlling shit except maybe lobbying for certain tax policies
>>
>>70851090
They're literally trying to resurrect God. By destroying the world (or owning all of it) they can claim to have fulfilled the prophecies of the Talmud.

https://heavenawaits.wordpress.com/jewish-return-to-israel-in-end-times/

Jews even try to out-Jew their own faith. They have loopholes. When the whole world is owned by the Jew the Jew can claim to never be violating the sabbath.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eruv
>>
>>70848818
If you don't think the world is run by a few wealthy then you have no idea how money works or how banks work.
>>
>>70851644
Aye, The Aristocrats: Rothschild.
The other episodes are quite great but I found that episode terribly dull.
>>
The tinfoil is strong in this thread.
>>
>>70850883

Yes goy, the human species is only about 200,000 years old, our earliest ancestors came out of Africa and civilisation was created by dudes in Mesopotamia about 5,000 years ago.
>>
>>70851576
/pol/ is basically that
Meme magic is just another word for it and in recent times, we've reached an advanced level of hiveminding where reality is affected by shitposting
>>
>>70851874
thas rite,

but seriously, show me photographic evidence of million year old fossilized anatomically modern human footprints. There is not an ounce of photographic or peer-reviewed archeological evidence for very fucking old humans, anywhere on the internet.
>>
File: vanaras.jpg (86 KB, 350x284) Image search: [Google]
vanaras.jpg
86 KB, 350x284
>>70851918

Meme magic is real because what we call 'reality' is holographic in nature. The late scientist Emoto used to put written messages next to containers of water, then freeze the water and examine the crystals that had been formed using microscopic photography. The water that had been placed next to positive messages like "I love you." turned into visually pleasing crystal formations, while the water that had been placed next to negative messages like "You make me sick, I want to kill you." turned into irregular crystal formations. In the ancient Indian poem 'Ramayana', a bridge to Lanka is being built with stones for Rama by an army of monkey-like humanoid beings. However, the stones don't stick together to form a continuous structure. Hanuman, Rama's devotee, suggests that Rama's name be written onto the stones so that they stick together. This is done and the stones then stick together to form the bridge that they want to build. In both Emoto's experiments and that story from Ramayana, it's not the mere act of writing that accomplishes those seemingly miraculous results but the VIBRATING ENERGY FIELDS OF INFORMATION of what was written. One of the COMPLETELY FALSE assumptions of modern mainstream science is that our internal world (i.e. our thoughts and our emotions) has NO EFFECT WHATSOEVER on our external world. But the truth is that there is NO BOUNDARY between our 'internal world' and our 'external world'. They're BOTH movies that originate from the SAME projector room.
>>
>>70848675
this is so fucking retarded. I can't believe you guys are actually taking this guy seriously or maybe it's all a meme and I'm falling for it.

I could get behind some family with a shit ton of wealth pulling strings in the background to hold on to that power but now you're getting into fantasy land with this vibration frequency bullshit.
>>
>>70852133
How do you know about the Ramayana?
>>
>>70843701
lol fuck off jidf shill. stop being scared.
>>
>>70852216
It's all a meme. This guy is rehearsing every article ever from bibliotecapleyades, which has every crackpot conspiracy theory ever invented. It's a gold mine for shitposting on /pol/.

IE look at this shit:
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer_anunnaki/reptiles/reptiles38.htm
>>
File: fossilisedshoeprint.jpg (70 KB, 912x801) Image search: [Google]
fossilisedshoeprint.jpg
70 KB, 912x801
>>70852127

>There is not an ounce of photographic or peer-reviewed archeological evidence for very fucking old humans, anywhere on the internet.

There is a lot of photographic evidence for extreme human antiquity. Pic related. Also, the peer-review process is nothing more than a circle-jerk. Mainstream science has been hijacked by politics, religion and corporations. Just as people support the separation of church and state (and RIGHTFULLY so), I support the separation of SCIENCE and state. Keep the government out of science, bedrooms and wallets.
>>
After seeing things like this, I can never see the world in the same way again, this is really terrifying, I now understand why people want to go back to being bluepilled.
>>
>>70843335
Why jews would want to destroy the only civilization that allow them to get away with everything? Everyone else hate them and not in a passive-aggressive way, see the religion of peace
>>
File: kiketrump.png (348 KB, 480x726) Image search: [Google]
kiketrump.png
348 KB, 480x726
>>70852374
>im the proud grand-father of a beautiul merchant
t. Trump
>>
>>70852716

Cypher plz go
>>
>>70847710
>17th century
Wasn't that when the Jews were let back into England? From there, they were allowed to resume their predatory banking practices and it was all downhill.
>>
>>70852622
The little creature is real, but the rest of it is just rock formation, read:

Professor William Stokes of the Department of Geological Sciences. Dr. Stokes wrote:

I unhesitatingly assert that this is not a footprint. I have observed and collected a number of types of footprints that meet all the critical requirements, and I have had no qualms about describing these in print even though some were totally new. The Meister specimen is the result of a natural break, which happens to resemble a footprint. This type of fracture is called spalling and the part which breaks out or is detached is called a spall.

The specimen was in no sense faked, and I am sure it was found exactly as reported. But I, along with my geologist friends, are equally sincere in my belief that it is an accidental natural product and not a footprint.

One might think a difference of opinion such as this could be solved by appeal to impartial judges or by a more thorough investigation of the field of evidence. But from the time of discovery, the specimen has taken on a religious significance that makes a friendly solution almost impossible.
>>
>>70847901
Napo has always been against bankers
>>
File: 1460410409877s.jpg (5 KB, 250x246) Image search: [Google]
1460410409877s.jpg
5 KB, 250x246
>>70852531
wtf am I reading. yeah I don't come here often and sometimes I really can't tell if people are this fucking crazy or it's some elaborate troll.
>>
>>70852216
Meh, I never really dismiss any opinions/statements before hearing the other guy out first no matter how unrealistic it might be
>>
>>70844053
tfw Richard Nixon is still with us even today
Feels good
>>
>>70842505
> zteal muh freedooms xDDDD :::))))) ==3
I'm fucking dying.
>>
>>70852802
marrying influence into jewish families =/= being their bitch.
>>
>>70842505
jesus christ the guy on the left looks like a fucking 100 year old scrotum
>>
File: 1434493714258.gif (2 MB, 206x223) Image search: [Google]
1434493714258.gif
2 MB, 206x223
>>70843980
>bilderberg group
>bilderberg
>berg
>>
>>70852959

>But I, along with my geologist friends, are equally sincere in my belief that it is an accidental natural product and not a footprint.

I have never read a more Jewish remark in my life. ;)
>>
>>70853198
Dunno about the guy on the left but the guy on the right is 99 years old
>>
File: Goldber_Donald.jpg (624 KB, 836x933) Image search: [Google]
Goldber_Donald.jpg
624 KB, 836x933
>>70853123
>I gotta become a jew to defeat the jews
>>
>>70843983
>Well auditing the FED would be one part of solving the problem.
They tried that. Federal reserve simply didn't cooperate. The auditors couldn't even get the most basic information. In the aftermath Bernake had to goto to a hearing where they tried to grill him for the lack of cooperation. Jew bastard only deflected for 2 hours and walked out laughing.
>>
>>70853412
HAHAHA
>>
>>70853426
oyyy vey i feel as though you are marching me right into ze gas chambers
>>
>>70853494
That's right desu.
That's what they did to us, they tried to become white/european and taken us out from inside
>>
File: 1459026972679.jpg (298 KB, 1516x810) Image search: [Google]
1459026972679.jpg
298 KB, 1516x810
>>70843335

I will read this later, but where do you have this from? I always wanted a picutre with all the information in it. It is very confusing and not clearly arranged. Thank you anyway. If this brings all the strings together, I will spread this picture everywhere.
>>
>>70852718
They always view themselves as the "underdogs" and destroying white people would be great "revenge" not to mention the only power to challenge.. See Germany (Hitler symbolism) and Sweden (Aryan Symbolism) as far as immigration goes.
>>
File: woman-spy.jpg (17 KB, 332x448) Image search: [Google]
woman-spy.jpg
17 KB, 332x448
>>70842505
They don't just own the USA. UK is also their bitch. And EU and NATO and UN.
>>
>muh Earth

Interstellar travel is known and used by those in power today. Do you people really think that the Earth is that much of a concern for them aside from the need to exterminate as many useless eaters as possible.
>>
>>70853978

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4299673,00.html

Yes, elite Jews HATE white people with a PASSION because they feel that they were historically wronged by white people. Read the article, it's about a rabbi who believes that the Islamisation of Europe is a good thing.
>>
>>70843983
This is the problem of any system which includes capitalism, so literally every system that works. Rather than limiting the buying power of money in regard of politics, I believe it should be removed altogether - a strict, limiting and unbreakable constitution is called for, one which states loud and clear it's purpose and ways, with anyone in power even proposing to change it or pretending to undermine/ignore it being instantly considered a traitor unworthy of life and expelled from the country or executed. As long as people believe in such a document and actively enforce it's power on the ruling class by any means necessary, we could solve the ageless problem of money ruling the world, without actually making that money illegal.
>>
>>70854309
>trillionaire Rockefeller can interstellar travel
>still has to get heart transplants

Yeah no, at best they have aircraft like in star wars that can leave the atmosphere without a massive booster rocket.
>>
guys, this whole NWO makes me feel a bit schizophrenic. I wish we could just make a revolution and get these Zionist down but I feel like we're too divided to make a change. It makes me feel weird because I feel like we can't change it even tho we're aware of it. Shall a I simply accept the fact that our World is ruined and enjoy watching it burn instead of trying to fight it for the best?
>>
>>70854584
Systems falling apart these guys are too Greedy to achieve such ambitions
>>
>>70842505
these niggas is so old that they cant even use they brain anymore
>>
>>70854309

"We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity..... anything you can imagine, we already know how to do." - Ben Rich, Lockheed Martin

This is why they're trashing Earth. Because they have a planet B. And a planet C. And a planet D. And a planet E. And so on.
>>
>>70854571
No, interstellar travel is already used. Counter rotating toroids filled with a thorium isotope and mercuy/iron amalgam provides them with all they will ever need.
>>
>>70854584
You know guys, I love y'all. I feel that on this board we all have something in common. We care for our race ( human one ), and like our ancestors we want to leave something good for the next ones coming after us. But are these jewish families too big of a fight for us?
>>
>>70854712
So what? Can't you just be happy to get your nanobot implant so you can have fully immersive virtual reality in a decade or two. They'll only be able to read your mind for thought crime, but hey you'll have all your dreams in a virtual world!
>>
>>70854826
Ok. So you know about anti gravity. But there's the acceleration g forces to contend with, or is it folding of space?
>>
>>70854917
Folding of space through sheer force of gravitational waves. It may sound trite but event horizon had that part right about interstellar travel.
>>
>>70855009
Ok that's believable. I'm happy for humanity as a whole to be honest with this revelation.
>>
>>70855117
>I'm happy for humanity as a whole to be honest with this revelation
Why, it is doubtful that the general public will benefit from it in any fashion for the next century. This technology is almost 50 years old already too. The intention is to only release it when it can be controlled to the point where it poses no threat to the ruling class.
>>
>>70854826

It's interesting that you mentioned mercury, because there are ancient Sanskrit writings that describe flying machines called 'vimanas' that use mercury as a fuel source.

>>70854842

>implying I'd ever let myself be controlled by an external computer network

Death is preferable, senpai.
>>
File: 1457455746328.jpg (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1457455746328.jpg
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>70847429

Wow man I am a stormfag and natsoc since a few years when i went deeper into the rabbit whole and read the shit out of everything. But this is a whole new level and i dont believe a word of it. I admire your dedication for the satire though.
>>
>>70843318
Belgian normie cuck. Start paying attention
>>
>>70843116
Watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4wU9ZnAKAw
It has a bit of Zeitgeist-style propaganda, but is still good enough
>>
>>70855290
They're still human. As a collective, I'm impressed with my race's achievements, even if they'll never be utilized by humanity as a whole.

Anyway, is there any forum or site you can link me with knowledge into secret technologies? You know an awful lot, and I believe what you're saying, after reading all posts.

Or could you just drop me another interesting information?
>>
File: earthchoices.png (788 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
earthchoices.png
788 KB, 1000x563
>>70855290

I'm going to tell you about a concept that I call 'conspiracy misdirection'. It's basically a type of misinformation/disinformation. Conspiracy misdirection is what happens when a conspiracy theory is propagated that is considered to be the truth about whatever that conspiracy theory is about, but actually is NOT the truth and hides an even GREATER conspiracy that is TRUE (and thus NOT a 'theory'). One of the MAJOR techniques that intelligence agencies such as the CIA, MI5, the Mossad, etc. use to deceive us is conspiracy misdirection, which is to make certain conspiracy theories popular in mainstream society that are used to push us further away from the truth. I'll give you an example: They'll tell us that the Apollo 11 Moon landing never happened, although I think that what most likely happened is that the Apollo 11 Moon landing not only happened, but they found more than they bargained for on the Moon like artifacts and ruins which CONFIRM that we are NOT alone in the universe. Eventually, we might have even been warned to never come back - which might explain why we've never gone back to the Moon since 1972. Even if we weren't warned to never return to the Moon, we DID land on the Moon and found WORKS OF INTELLIGENCE on it. I am UTTERLY CONVINCED that people on the NASA payroll are pushing the 'Moon hoax' conspiracy theory to push people further from the possibility that beings (possibly even ancient HUMAN beings) landed on the Moon a long time ago and built stuff there. The 'Moon hoax' theory might have even been CREATED by NASA employees. COME ON people, THINK. What do you think is the more paradigm-shattering secret?: The possibility that we DIDN'T land on the Moon or the possibility that we DID land on the Moon and found artificial stuff there? OBVIOUSLY it's the second possibility. (end of part 1)
>>
>>70855739

(start of part 2) You see, the REAL reason why the second possibility is being hidden from us is NOT because a loving government wants to prevent mass panic (that's just the cover story), but because they want to prevent us from asking 'too many' questions. If it were confirmed that we DID land on the Moon and found artificial stuff there but were lied to about such a historic discovery, then people (and LOTS of them) WOULD ask more questions about what else they've been lied to about. They'd say "Well, they lied to us about that, so what ELSE have they lied to us about? The origin and history of the human species? The pharmaceutical industry? Free energy? The banking industry?" It opens the door to EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING. And THAT'S why the 'Moon hoax' theory is FIERCELY promoted, while most people have almost NEVER heard of that second possibility (and, more worryingly, probably haven't even THOUGHT ABOUT IT). Another example of conspiracy misdirection is the sudden popularity of the Flat Earth theory. The sudden popularity of the Flat Earth theory is a CIA psyop designed to divide and distract people from the TRUE nature of Earth, which is that Earth is HOLLOW. Earth's crust is about 800 miles thick and there is a 'sun' at Earth's centre (which is actually a nuclear fission reactor) which is about 650 miles in diameter and the distance between a dweller in the Inner Earth world and their inner central 'sun' is only about 2,900 miles. (end of part 2)
>>
>>70855781

(start of part 3) Okay, this is a shorter version of what conspiracy misdirection is for people that don't like reading lots of text: Conspiracy misdirection is when a false conspiracy theory is used to hide a true conspiracy theory that has even more far-reaching implications than the false conspiracy theory. (end)
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.