[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Evalion legit or a conjew trying to get shekels by miking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot (62).png (474 KB, 925x485) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (62).png
474 KB, 925x485
Is Evalion legit or a conjew trying to get shekels by miking alt-right neckbeards.
>>
>>70839179
Jude.

Just make your own groups and videos, or you all too busy being lazy niggers?

>muh massa Race
>can't even organise

Pathetic.
>>
i think she's legit, more or less
i don't think she's an ashley, but who knows
>>
>>70839179
she's a nobody youtuber, who cares?
>>
>>70839179
Her face is so obviously jewish, it's not even funny.
>>
>>70839423
Muhammed plz
>>
File: faggot.jpg (166 KB, 600x953) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
166 KB, 600x953
>>70839321
How does Muhammed's dick taste?
>>
>>70839361
Who is this ashley?
>>
>>70839179

Legit at what? She does nothing.

Does she "redpill" people? Oh goy, can you imagine the man of action and what he will do once he is redpilled by some Jewish chick on Youtube.
>>
>>70839497
Oh, I am sorry for insulting your waifu Joe.
Keep watching a jewish girl reading a script onabout how bad jews are and don't forget to donate shekels to her (((german))) boyfriend.
>>
>>70839179
She's the female hetero equivalent of Milo, but you cucks are too caught up in thinking with your dicks to realize it.

Typical nu/pol/.
>>
>>70839692
She does sound scripted which is why I'm asking.
>>
Started to binge her shit today and she seems pretty legit
>>
>>70839179
The latter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKTm90OxErM

>kike using appeals to sexuality/emotion to lure in autistic weebs for shekels and possible entrapment advocating "hate speech"
>Canadian yet somehow able to discriminate against Jews and not get shut down or arrested
>begs for money for camera and other shit
>claims her old account was "hacked"
>the reality is that her ex exposed her as a dirty little shill and she shut it down
>uploads a bunch of emotional manipulation garbage videos with crocodile tears
>has ties to sinead mcflatearther

Either a rogue shekel scout or an operative.
>>
>>70839768
Because a guy is writing it, but since nobody would care about just another "redpilled" channel, he lets an girl read it and increase his d'nations this way.
>>
>>70839179
This shit again?
>>
File: bad_day_jeb.jpg (77 KB, 662x800) Image search: [Google]
bad_day_jeb.jpg
77 KB, 662x800
>>70839969
Perfect, I was hoping I could find some dirt like this.

>>70839980
That's exactly what I was thinking. Who is writing it though?
>>
>>70839574
What does that have to do with anything, my low IQ friend?

How does Tyrone's dick taste btw? Do you give all of your shekels to him while he fucks you and your wife?
>>
>>70839969
Oh whoa

noice
>>
>>70839708
Does she actually call out the jews because Milo doesn't. He said one comment about jews owning all of media on a Dave Rubin interview and Rubin gave him a look of panic and Milo backed off from the subject.
>>
>>70840560
She does, but here's where they're both similar:

She doesn't seem sincere about "calling out the jews", in the same way Milo doesn't seem sincere (and admits he isn't) about all the issues he reports on.

And apparently she really isn't sincere about calling out the jews since she's proven in this video to be a whoreshill doing it all for the shekels >>70839969
>>
>>70840673
Why does anyone give any youtuber money? Who cares?
>>
>>70840673
>>70840560
She doesn't actually call them out. As far as I know, she's just narrates Goebbels/Streichers writings.
>>
>>70841129
It is very stupid. However, she hasn't actually asked for any money in her videos. She does have donate links in her descriptions.
>>
>>70841130
>>70841241
So she takes advantage of /pol/ whiteknights that desperately want a girl that's racist like them. Sad.
>>
>>70842006
Vagina Marketing at it's finest.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.