[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Clive Palmer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
>Once the leader of PUP
>Boss of Jacqui Lambie
>Was touted on this very board as "based"

How does it feel auspol to know that whilst he was being so noble and based, he was stealing from the coffers so that hard working Aussie Nickel Miners could lose their jobs, houses and families.

>tfw I fucken knew it then, said so and copped shit from friends and family...

Have a read ya cunts.
https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/2799638/Queensland-Nickel-Section-439A-Report-to-Creditors.pdf
>>
>>70716233
Haha quality post. Vegemite is good
>>
File: DSC01056.jpg (188 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
DSC01056.jpg
188 KB, 1200x1600
>>70716252
Masterrace reporting in.
>>
>>70716233
I never trusted this fat cunt, i think it was only a few shills on /pol/ trying make him look based..
>>
>>70716233

Your friends and family are retarded. In fact, they may even be Queenslanders.

Clive Palmer has been an obvious crook since day one, much like Donald Trump. Never trust any guy with a fat face and a nice suit.
>>
>>70716516
>In fact, they may even be Queenslanders.

>tfw you've just made some Banana Benders really pissed off....
>>
>>70716624
fuck'em, Queenslanders are inbred morons.
>>
>>70716233
Populists like Clive, Trump and Pauline Hanson always come unstuck because they've no substance behind them. They're just saying what they think will get them elected without consideration of consequence.
A disproportionate amount of them seem to spring forth from Queensland.
Having said that Bob Katter is certainly one of the true bright lights in Oz politics, his problem is because of his maverick image very few outside his electorate ever get to hear and understand what a great political brain he actually has.
>>
>trusting Australian politicians
lol, these people are the most corrupt individuals on the planet.
>>
>>70716890

We don't want to dilute our brilliance m8
>>
>>70716924
m8, I grew up in Johland. Bob Katter is a slightly diluted ver. of the great man.

>>70717022
Any man who can sink a yard glass at the pub is alright by me phamalam

>>70717027
kek.
>>
It was obvious that he was doing it for personal gain, his platform was weak and his MPs were not of any specific view, they were just random local figures or his mates under his flag.

I think most of the hype here was based on the fact that he had the power to break 2 major parties, not so much his policies. He was putting serious money into his campaign and it was working. Also, memes.

It's kind of sad that it takes some moneybags with no motivation and there you have a party, the Australian people have no confidence in Liberal, Labor or Greens.
>>
>>70717181

>We will never have another prime minister that holds the world record for sculling beer again
>>
>>70717369
>Bob Hawke will never stop seeking attention
Look he's at it again, trending on twitter right now.
>>
>>70717181
most disgusting thing i ever tasted. you must be a psycopathic toe suck fairy amirite m8o?
>>
>>70717592
Only if my Peanut Butter is Crunchy.

>>70717369
Boonie for PM!
>>
I reckon clive is rekt.
>>
>>70718897
>be multi billionaire
>get royalties from company that currently in dispute with China - to the tune of $600 mill
>fleeced Qld Nickle for hundreds of millions
>boss of PUP

How rekt can you get m8?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.