[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the freakout over the NC "anti LGBT" law? Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 23
File: Natalie-white.jpg (39 KB, 360x479) Image search: [Google]
Natalie-white.jpg
39 KB, 360x479
Whats the freakout over the NC "anti LGBT" law? Why is it being freaked about so much?
>>
>>70700528
Because the faggots want absolute control over everyone's piss and shit. Literally. Piss and shit. They're obsessed with it.
>>
>>70700528
Degenerates are mad they can't fuck each other in the ass in public
>>
>>70700528
Marxist SJW agenda wants to promote trans shit like its normal.
>>
>>70700528

.0001% of the population (LGBT with mental disorder) are calling everyone racist, homophone, sexist, bigot, xenophobe etc, for not letting men with mental disorders use female restrooms

somehow 20 people with mental disorders can force changes on millions.
>>
>>70700528

Fags are pissed that business owners can choose to not accept their money.
>>
>>70700528
pansies are pussies
>>
>>70700709
Im trying to remember current company bans. I think some band wouldnt perform there. Paypal, XHamster and the NBA also did something?
>>
>>70700528

Moral Panic -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moral_panic

The Dems need an issue to get the vote out in November. That's what trans washrooms and BLM are really about.
>>
What new provisions did this bill introduce to protect religious people?
>>
>>70700528
Natalie White is so based
>>
>>70702021

This. The dems will get the full faggot vote over fucking washrroms
>>
File: 1459486747546.png (138 KB, 1101x383) Image search: [Google]
1459486747546.png
138 KB, 1101x383
>>70700692

It is normal.

1. Nearly every culture in history has had gender variant people that socially, visually, and physically aim to be the opposite sex or a mix of the two (Greeks, Romans, Native Americans, Indian/Middle Eastern cultures, South East Asian tribes, etc). Many ancient cultures had a third gender.

2. An overwhelming amount of research illustrates structural differences in a transperson's brain than what their birth sex should have

>Bao, Hahn, Kranz, Kaufmann "Structural Connectivity Networks of Transgender People".

>Kruijver "Male-to-female transsexuals have female neuron numbers in a limbic nucleus."

>Bentz "A polymorphism of the CYP17 gene related to sex steroid metabolism is associated with female-to-male but not male-to-female transsexualism."

>Hare "Androgen receptor repeat length polymorphism associated wth male-to-female transsexualism."

>Garcia-Falgueras "A sex difference in the hypothalamic uncinate nucleus: relationship to gender identity."

>Rametti "White matter microstructure in female to male transsexuals before cross-sex hormonal treatment. A diffusion tensor imaging study."

>Berglund "Berglund, H. et al. “Male-to-Female Transsexuals Show Sex-Atypical Hypothalamus Activation When Smelling Odorous Steroids".

>Yokota, Y. et al “Callosal Shapes at the Midsagittal Plane: MRI Differences of Normal Males, Normal Females, and GID”

>Zubiaurre “Cortical Thickness in Untreated Transsexuals”

3. The ultimate necessity of freedom is body autonomy. Anybody that wants to control the actions of others is an authoritarian boot licking pig. Freedom dies when others tell you what you can/can't do with your own existence.

4. Despite the myths /pol/ likes to cherish, transition is beneficial to the overwhelming amount of people that feel they need it.
>>
File: uLxsfB1.jpg (151 KB, 687x960) Image search: [Google]
uLxsfB1.jpg
151 KB, 687x960
>>70702819

5. It's a myth transpeople all want to "mutilate" themselves. Only 33% of transgender individuals have undergone surgery.

6. Next broken myth: Despite /pol/'s love of citing pimozide as a "solution" for transgender people. Pimozide was used in a single case study in 1996 with a sample size of 1. The individual reported feeling "mild gender dysphoria." I didn't know /pol/ loved research with sample sizes of 1. Typically people cry about the small sample sizes of everything else that doesn't support their view.

7. In terms of bathrooms, more conservative legislators have been convicted of sexual assault/sexually inappropriate actions in a bathroom than transpeople. Should we ban conservatives from bathrooms?

8. It appears through much research that transgender people are born with or have a statistically higher chance of "being trans" based on their genetics. Here is an interesting bit of research done on monozygotic and dizygotic twins:

>Combining data from our independent findings with those from past research, 13 of 39 male MZ twin pairs (33.3%) were found to be concordant for transsexual identity and eight of 25 (22.8%) female MZ twins were found concordant. In comparison, concordance between either male or female DZ twins was low or zero (1/38 = 2.6%; Table 5).

This part is key. Identical twins raised APART in different environments had a spiked statistical chance of both being trans.

>Notably among our responding twins were three sets who had been reared apart and were concordant in transitioning. One was a male set within which the brothers were separated at birth, another was a set of males separated at age 4, and the third was a female pair separated at 14. Each had independently and unknowingly transitioned and found out about each other’s switch as adults after the gender shift.
>>
>>70700528

I'm from NC and it's annoying as shit either way. Just use the bathroom that is appropriate for your genitalia. What the fuck is the problem? The bathrooms are not some exclusive club. You go into one, you piss or shit or both and then you leave.

Just use the right fucking bathroom. After you get a sex change you can use the appropriate bathroom for that.

There. Case closed. Fuck you.
>>
>>70700709

Transpeople are .3% of the population, so roughly 1,050,000 transpeople in the US. Hard to know the real numbers because many people live in the closet their whole life.
>>
>>70701020
NBA was fake
>>
>>70701020
>I think some band wouldnt perform there. Paypal, XHamster and the NBA also did something?
The 4 horsemen of the apocalypse
>>
>>70702866

Then what happens when a "woman" walks into the men's room, or viva versa.

The uncomfortable truth is there is no way for both sides to get what they want, so everyone is losing their shit.
>>
File: laughing dany.jpg (84 KB, 508x504) Image search: [Google]
laughing dany.jpg
84 KB, 508x504
>>70700528
Because America is the cuckest of us all.
>>
File: post-op vagina.png (2 MB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
post-op vagina.png
2 MB, 2000x2000
>>70702819
>>70702840
>I'm a bunny, not a human
>What, you don't think i'm a bunny?
>FUCKING BIGOT REEEEEE I"M NOT MENTALLY ILL HOW DARE YOU
>REALITY IS RELATIVE REEE
>>
>>70703384
Fuck everyone one bathroom for all

You want privacy Fuck you
>>
File: appeal to nature.jpg (73 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
appeal to nature.jpg
73 KB, 480x480
>>70702819
>Nearly every culture in history has had gender variant people that socially, visually, and physically aim to be the opposite sex or a mix of the two
Nearly every culture in history has had pederasts that socially, visually, and physically aim to put their dick inside little boys.
>>
>>70704126

Kek terrible false equivalency. Pedophilia hurts non-sexually developed children that do not have the ability to consent and provides a traumatic experience for a non-consenting individual for the rest of their life. Children also do not have the capacity to physical prevent it from happening.

The fact you would try to equate the two is some retarded libcuck style logic.
>>
>>70703468
>america
>more cucked than france
>nearly 100% muslim

kek
>>
>>70704425
>provides a traumatic experience for a non-consenting individual for the rest of their life
>do not have the capacity to physical prevent it from happening
Unlike transsexualism
>>
File: laughing retard.gif (966 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
laughing retard.gif
966 KB, 200x150
>>70704524
>nearly 100% muslim

You're not even trying DeShawn.
>>
File: Doit.jpg (22 KB, 498x556) Image search: [Google]
Doit.jpg
22 KB, 498x556
>>70702840
Wow you got it all figured out hey!? You know it doesn't take much to believe in Jew propaganda you stupid fucking shill. Take your demoralizing shit to a different board you fucking sad sick fuck. Id like to ask you 10 years ago what you thought of it I guarantee you would have thought it was fucked up. Keep following the trends you piece of shit.
>>
>>70704425
It seems to me wanting to be the other gender is typically just another form of body dysphoria, like an anorexic person thinking their overweight. The best way to go about it is to make people feel comfortable in the body they were born in rather than butchering their genitals to imitate what its not.
>>
File: 1459474109409.png (538 KB, 839x466) Image search: [Google]
1459474109409.png
538 KB, 839x466
>>70704654

How is having GID and then transitioning traumatic for a non-consenting person? Do you believe in freedom and liberty? Body autonomy is the most fundamental expression of freedom. If you can't control your own body, how are you free?

As I have shown, for the last 3 decades we have seen sexual dimorphism in the brain. Then we looked at transgender brains and saw they do not match their birth sex completely. There is a biological foundation for feeling you are the wrong gender.

The real redpill on trannies is the reality that they are a normal mutation of human biology and culture.

>>70704879

Kek! Not an argument. Trannies have existed way before Marxism and way before "jew propaganda". Look at this picture: >>70702819

That is two Greco-philosophers documenting gender variance over 2,000 years ago.
>>
conservashits are worried about grown men in the girl's locker room with their minor children daughters.

I saw we make everyone miserable. all public bathrooms and locker rooms are unisex.
>>
>>70705135

Except its easier to change the body than it is to change the multitude of structures incogruent in the brain. Further, it's a complete meme and myth that all trannies want to mutilate themselves. I mention this here: >>70702840

Only 33% of transgender people have had surgery. Another 35%~ do not want surgery. The surgery is expensive, risky, complicated, brutal, and often yields undesirable results.

It's a demonstrably false claim that every tranny wants to cut their body up. A majority show the greatest emotional relief when starting hormones:

Gomez-Gil et al., 2012: "SADS, HAD-A, and HAD-Depression (HAD-D) mean scores [these are tests of depression and anxiety] were significantly higher among patients who had not begun cross-sex hormonal treatment compared with patients in hormonal treatment (F=4.362, p=.038; F=14.589, p=.001; F=9.523, p=.002 respectively). Similarly, current symptoms of anxiety and depression were present in a significantly higher percentage of untreated patients than in treated patients (61% vs. 33% and 31% vs. 8% respectively)."
>>
File: article-elephant_bird111.jpg (25 KB, 420x384) Image search: [Google]
article-elephant_bird111.jpg
25 KB, 420x384
>>70700528
The founder/leader of the North Carolina transgender bathroom law, that would allow trannies into girl's bathrooms is a convicted pedophile sex offender.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/07/convicted-sex-offender-leads-transgender-rights-effort-north-carolina/

pic unrelated
>>
>>70705513

To add to this. There have been more conservative law makers arrested for lewdness and sexual misconduct in a bathroom than trannies. It's a fact!
>>
>>70705154
It doesn't matter. Jews are using it to make little weak minded fools like yourself more accepting to what's coming to you. Just as we expect people with bad mental disorders to either be institutionalized or learn to not act on their impulses/temptations same goes for tranny fags. >insert "it doesn't harm anyone" refute.
If we are going to be black and white then yeah, if they can act on their mental disorders then so should pedophiles and rapists. Isn't your double standards great? You want to be black and white, don't double standard nigger. (Referring to the "we should do whatever we want that makes us happy" thing.)
>>
>>70705660

Your logic is shit. You are an authoritarian and you want to control other people out of fears of a Jewish conspiracy.

The difference between mental illness like schizophrenia verus gender identity disorder is the schizoprenic experience is not grounded in any sense of reality. If a schizo experiences a talking lizard, there is no foundation for that experience.

However, a transgender person does have brain structures that match or are closer to the sex they feel they are. There is a biological truth in their perception of the world where as the schizo has no truth in their experience.

GID is a symptom of the brain disagreeing with its body. In basically EVERY case, you change the body and GID goes away. That is the difference between other body disorders like you suggested like BDD. BDD doesn't go away after the person acts on their disorder. When you treat a GID patient with transition effects of GID go away*.

*The only instance this is not true is when somebody starts with a body that is extra hard to adapt to the other gender's standards (like a person with really broad shoulders and 6'6).

tl;dr your logic is shit and you try to draw false equivalency to everything.
>>
>>70705513
I'll take a reggie over a dress-wearing unregistered sex offender with the state on his side any day of the week and so would you.
>>
>>70706117
Well you put up a darn good argument and so far no one else has been able to counter you without mentioning jews. Kind of disappointing really to see that all the majority of /pol/ can do is spout memes and garbage. Thank you for the quality posts.
>>
>>70705154
>How is having GID and then transitioning traumatic for a non-consenting person?
By virtue of being a non-consenting person they can't make choices for themselves, which includes "choosing" their gender.

If you let a child go through a sex reassignment surgery it can not only be traumatic in the future (possibly resulting in another case of tranny suicide), but it's also child abuse.

>Body autonomy is the most fundamental expression of freedom. If you can't control your own body, how are you free?
I agree in a way, but we're discussing normality.

>As I have shown, for the last 3 decades we have seen sexual dimorphism in the brain. Then we looked at transgender brains and saw they do not match their birth sex completely. There is a biological foundation for feeling you are the wrong gender.
Of course there's a biological foundation. What else could it be if not biological?

Doesn't mean it's normal. There are all sorts of mutations that render an aspect of a person dysfunctional. MTFs, for example, are dysfunctional males, and there's nothing normal about that from a biological perspective.
>>
>>70702819
This behavior occurs near the end of civilizations
>>
>>70706117
Exactly who are you working for? You realize your leaving all the other mental disorders out in the cold treating them as "less significant" they want to be happy just like tranny. What gives you the right to take away their freedom? Let the pedophiles out and let them rape. Even if it is only a temporary release shouldn't that be okay? Your the one being authoritarian. Who gave you the right to choose one mental disorder to justify whilst condeming the others. It doesn't matter the severity of the disorder right? Your thought process is laughable. I don't claim to be any smarter but I can at least see that you are giving in to the demoralizing popular opinion of 2016.
>>
>>70706555
Let's hope it's ending then. Maybe this is the worst it gets. Deus vult.
>>
>>70706117
>a transgender person does have brain structures that match or are closer to the sex they feel they are
But not their genitalia.

>There is a biological truth in their perception of the world where as the schizo has no truth in their experience.
Except they feel they are the opposite sex when in fact they aren't and not that "their brains have a different structure." Schizos wouldn't be less crazy if their delusions included the perception of having a fucked up brain. Trannies are just as deluded as the schizo because their brains are also fucked up.

Also so much for accusing people of false equivalencies.
>>
>>70706416

Okay, I never mentioned anything about childhood transitioning. Now you are assuming my positioning and changing the goal posts. I agree there is room for issue there but then again, the vast majority of transgender cases report feeling that way early in their life. My best friend is a trans-man and he used to dream from the perspective of a male (born a female) from the earliest age.

I definitely think there is room for it to be pushed on a child and then create error. But there are also tons of transpeople that regret not transitioning sooner before their bones fuse.

I think it's a grey area and I agree it should be cautioned,

>>70706369

Thanks. I'm redpilled on everything and I consider myself a pretty serious libertarian but /pol/s perspective on transgender people is not red-pilled at all. It's blue pill as fuck. Redpill means truth and the truth is biology and history both show us that transgender people are a normal aberration of humanity. Research also shows us that transitioning is overwhelmingly beneficial for a transperson.

>>70706555

... Not an argument. It has existed in every civilization at every single point. >>70705154

How do you explain the first picture of these images from the early 20th century in the Victorian era. Society kept on turning.

Reality doesn't support your claim.
>>
>>70702819
1) Various ancient cultures also practiced pedophilia, public torture and human sacrifice.
2) Proves that gender identity disorders can be characterized neurologically. So can schizophrenia, autism, and depression.
3) Agreed. Kinda like how trannys want to force others to play into their delusions with biological gender (I'm a REAL woman and demand to be treated as such!!!!") and want the right to forced intimate contact with normals without their consent (don't tell your partner you are trans ever).
4) Anecdotal and unsubstantiated. However, hard evidence exists that post-transition leads to a higher incidence of depression, health problems, and suicide.
5) Irrelevant
6) A promising solution to the illness. Too bad medicine suffers too much from PC SJW activism for any researcher to even dare continue such a study. However, they do like to hide the statistics for terminal organ failure and cancer from long term hormone abuse (or HRT as it is known).
7) That's like saying most blacks are violent murderers. Why can we whites start murdering too.
8) Watch this line of research get stifled real quick when the option to abort a trans-predisposed fetus becomes the main discussion.
>>
>>70706885

The genitalia argument is flawed. You walk down a street and see dozens of people every day (assuming you leave your house) and you don't have to see their genitals to understand their gender. The idea that genitals are the be-all-end all of gender is demonstrably false as proven by that thought experiment.

Further, the terms boy and girl are not biologically rooted. Gender comes from literary devices and language. I'm not claiming all things gender is cultural but certainly a massive portion is: clothes, mannerisms, style of language are all non-fixed things that sex has nothing to do with. Gender is much closer to a fulfillment of cultural traditions and expectations. If a transgender person born a man, has a feminized brain, feels they are a woman from a young age, then chooses to participate in society from the cultural expectations and traditions of a woman's role, I'm going to call them a girl and I'm going to let them use the girls bathroom to fulfill their social role and live their life how they want.

As to your second part, you completely don't understand my point about schizo vs transgender. A transgender person has a brain riddled with inconsistencies to their birth sex. The brain defines our perception and cognitive experience. It's only logical to assume that the brain of a transgender person which is so clearly feminized (in the case of MtF) plays a role in their personal experience of what they are.

A schizo however has delusions that literally have no grounding at all in POSSIBLE reality. Schizophrenia is associated with an unusual imbalance of neurotransmitters (chemical messengers between nerve cells) and other brain chemicals, such as dopamine overactivity, glutamate, reelin, and others. Their chemicals interact in a way that fabricates things that have no connection to reality.

A transgender person's experience is grounded in reality as they present sexually dimorphic structures consistent with the opposite sex.
>>
tldr of this thread is that faggots are gonna fag but we can piss them off by not letting them fag in front of children
>>
>>70706926
>only one type of libertarian
Just because you are a libertarian doesnt ean your entitled to believe everyone should do whatever. My opinion is separated from my "political beliefs". While I do think certain things are fucked up I see libertarianism as the lesser of all evils in a sense as long as I can say and believe whatever I choose then I don't care what people think or do but that being said, it's also a double edged sword because that opens the door to a shit ton of negative possibilities. Libertarianism also allows me to not choose to have a say on things.
>>
>>70706926
>Okay, I never mentioned anything about childhood transitioning
You literally asked me how it can be traumatic to a non-consenting person on the basis that GID is normal though.

If it is accepted as normal that means a child might want to transition, and then that would just be a matter of whether children can consent to that or not. By arguing that "tons of transpeople regret not transitioning" you're implicitly making a case for something that could potentially result in trauma or maybe even death for that person.

It's not a grey area. It's pitch black.
>>
>>70707339
In a nutshell
>>
>>70707174

1. I already explained this. That argument is a terrible false equivalency. Pedophilia hurts non-sexually developed children that do not have the ability to consent and provides a traumatic experience for a non-consenting individual for the rest of their life. Children also do not have the capacity to physical prevent it from happening. Transpeople make their own decision practicing the freedom of body autonomy.

2. I already explained the difference between all of these disorders and why GID is different: >>70706117 >>70705154

3. I agree that the hype over pronouns is overblown but that doesn't undermine the existence of a minority that has a brain that doesn't match their birth sex. Many cultures have had third genders and accommodate for this. I myself, view transgender people as an intermediate sex, like an intersex condition of the brain

4. Not anecdotal at all, I will dump proof. The claim that transition leads to higher suicide is a myth. It's from Dhejne's research and she has two cohorts in her study 1973-1991 and 1991-2001. The first earlier cohort had higher suicide rates ONLY INCLUDING GENDER REASSIGNMENT. It says nothing about the other 66% that do not have genital change. This is also in a time where the surgery was much worse and the culture was much worse.

5. Not irrelevant at all considering the primary argument against trannies on this board is they are crazy and want to mutilate themselves. Most of them dont ever.

6. Not a promising solution at all. The patient reported feeling "mild gender dysphoria" and they gave him a powerful anti-psychotic with lots of side effects. The sample size is ONE. There is no PC police stopping people from researching it but the benefits of transition are very clear when you examine the research. I will dump some.

7. False equivalency also shit argument. The idea that women are threatened by trannies in a bathroom is fear mongering.
>>
>>70707174

8. Okay, we will wait till that happens but you completely ignored the fact that individuals with the same DNA (monozygotic twins) have statistically higher chances of both transitioning, even when raised in independent environments.

Dizygotic twins did not have the elevated statistical chance showing us the genetic climate for GID is real and not made up.
>>
>>70707543

I asked that question,
>How it can be traumatic to a non-consenting person on the basis that GID is normal though.

from the position of an adult choosing to transition. I never once mentioned children at all. Nobody is harmed when an adult chooses to transition on their own free will. But once again you interpreted my argument to mean children since its such a clear and easy way to argue this.

Yes I agree childhood transition is sketchy. What's your response from letting adults transition?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1426210003912.jpg (12 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1426210003912.jpg
12 KB, 240x240
>>70702866

It's not about bathrooms... It's about southern conservative christians not liking gays and transsexuals and wanting to enshrine their fear. The bathroom part is just cover enough to say "We don't hate fags, we just wanna protect the children"

See Lee Atwater talking about the southern strategy for an example of this... It all fits
Atwater: You start out in 1954 by saying, "Nigger, nigger, nigger." By 1968 you can't say "nigger"—that hurts you. Backfires. So you say stuff like forced busing, states' rights and all that stuff. You're getting so abstract now [that] you're talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you're talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is [that] blacks get hurt worse than whites. And subconsciously maybe that is part of it. I'm not saying that. But I'm saying that if it is getting that abstract, and that coded, that we are doing away with the racial problem one way or the other. You follow me—because obviously sitting around saying, "We want to cut this," is much more abstract than even the busing thing, and a hell of a lot more abstract than "Nigger, nigger."
>>
>>70707174

Benefits of transition:

See image >>70702840

>Heylans et al., 2014: "A difference in SCL-90 [a test of distress, anxiety, and hostility] overall psychoneurotic distress was observed at the different points of assessments (P = 0.003), with the most prominent decrease occurring after the initiation of hormone therapy (P < 0.001)...Furthermore, the SCL-90 scores resembled those of a general population after hormone therapy was initiated."

>Colizzi et al., 2013: "At enrollment, transsexuals reported elevated CAR ['cortisol awakening response', a physiological measure of stress]; their values were out of normal. They expressed higher perceived stress and more attachment insecurity, with respect to normative sample data. When treated with hormone therapy [at followup, 1 year after beginning HRT], transsexuals reported significantly lower CAR (P < 0.001), falling within the normal range for cortisol levels. Treated transsexuals showed also lower perceived stress (P < 0.001), with levels similar to normative samples."

>Gomez-Gil et al., 2012: "SADS, HAD-A, and HAD-Depression (HAD-D) mean scores [these are tests of depression and anxiety] were significantly higher among patients who had not begun cross-sex hormonal treatment compared with patients in hormonal treatment (F=4.362, p=.038; F=14.589, p=.001; F=9.523, p=.002 respectively). Similarly, current symptoms of anxiety and depression were present in a significantly higher percentage of untreated patients than in treated patients (61% vs. 33% and 31% vs. 8% respectively)."
>>
>>70707754
You know your avoiding everyone's counter arguments by redirecting us to your previous posts while righting ours off as "false equivalency". We obviously read your previous posts now answer the task at hand you pseudo-intellect fuck. We're not buying into your near professor level grammer/paragraph layout.
>>
File: 1460236740679.jpg (26 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1460236740679.jpg
26 KB, 400x400
>>70700528
>>
>>70708082

Here is a broad survey conducted in the UK. Unlike the previous links, it's not peer-reviewed, but the large sample size provides some corroboration of the above results. In particular, we have: (Page 15): "Stage of transition had a substantial impact upon life satisfaction within the sample. 70% of the participants stated that they were more satisfied with their lives since transition, compared to 2% who were less satisfied (N=671)" (Page 50): " Most participants who had transitioned felt that their mental health was better after doing so (74%), compared to only 5% who felt it was worse (N=353)." (Page 55): "For participants who had transitioned, this had led to changes in their self-harming. 63% felt that they harmed themselves more before they transitioned, with only 3% harming themselves more after transition (N=206)." (Page 59): "Suicidal ideation and actual attempts reduced after transition, with 63% thinking about or attempting suicide more before they transitioned and only 3% thinking about or attempting suicide more post-transition. 7% found that this increased during transition, which has implications for the support provided to those undergoing these processes (N=316)."

de Vries, et al., 2014 studied 55 trans teens from the onset of treatment in their early teenage years through a follow-up an average of 7 years later. They found no negative outcomes, no regrets, and in fact their group was slightly mentally healthier than controls.

Lawrence, 2003 surveyed post-op trans folk: "Participants reported overwhelmingly that they were happy with their SRS results and that SRS had greatly improved the quality of their lives. None reported outright regret and only a few expressed even occasional regret."
>>
>>70708004
>from the position of an adult choosing to transition
But an adult is a consenting person. Who, if not children, are the non-consenting people you were referring to then?

>Nobody is harmed when an adult chooses to transition on their own free will
>What's your response from letting adults transition?
Adults cannot be harmed by their own actions? I thought we agreed on the suicide thing.
>>
File: 1455677377604.jpg (52 KB, 514x536) Image search: [Google]
1455677377604.jpg
52 KB, 514x536
>>70708018
Oh boy here we go again with the stereotypes. Ladies and gentlemen, worldclass autistic behaviour brought to you and part by 4chan. Rearrange your argument to consist of less athiest anger towards something that is beyond them that they will never grasp.
>>
The left has infected the west, they destroy normal society. You know this.
>>
File: 8997679.png (83 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
8997679.png
83 KB, 600x375
>>
>>70700657
This. The ride never stops. They want to browbeat and force women to accept men into their bathrooms and changerooms because progress and diversity.

Once you say there is no objective morality, say that there is no God, you have no effective counter to the next piece of SJW lunacy/transvaluation of all values being pushed.

Forcing women to accept men into their changerooms in the current loop on the ride.
>>
The only bathrooms faggots should ever be permitted to use are in psych wards.
>>
>>70708091

Not avoiding anyone's counter arguments. He made several arguments that I already discussed and were not refuted.

There is little connection between those mental disorders and GID. GID is solved when you change the body. Schizophrenia has no grounding in reality. It's a chemical imbalance that manifests in hallucinations and perceptions of false reality. However, a transgender person does have brain structures that match or are closer to the sex they feel they are. There is a biological truth in their perception of the world where as the schizo has no truth in their experience.

--

I write off many of those arguments as false equivalency because they are. It's like saying, "Some of Trump supporters like Hitler! Trump is literally Hitler!" it's that degree of irrationality.

In all cases where this individual claimed a cohesive position I responded in kind. Like he claimed transitioning doesn't help people by citing Dhejne's research which is constantly used to say this but she herself points out the fact elevated suicide was only in the first cohort and only with those who had genital surgery. All research shows transition is beneficial: >>70708082
>>70708100
>>
>>70704425

Equatable as trans kids are now a thing these days, and pedo rights are now piggybacking off the back of lgbt is a shocking slippery slope no one predicted.
>>
File: 89131-harden-the-fuck-up-d-day.jpg (694 KB, 1400x1050) Image search: [Google]
89131-harden-the-fuck-up-d-day.jpg
694 KB, 1400x1050
Why can't we all accept the fact religious or not religious that there are 2 genders and they work with each other. All other things are abnormal thus insignificant and are as about as pointless as the existence of 4chan. What ever happened to life isn't fair? You don't like being a dude? To fucking bad. Again religious or not we can all agree you should serve your natural purpose. Stop making everything confusing.
>>
>>70708422

I'm not championing for transitioning children. I'm advocating for allowing transpeople to exist without being seen as a freakish, mentally deluded minority. When in reality history shows us they have always existed and biology shows us there is a reason they feel that way, and further research shows us transitioning helps them tremendously.

It's bluepilled to think otherwise because it disregards historical fact, biological truth, and empirical psychological improvement.
>>
>>70708422
Of course it was predicted. Pedo faggots are the ones who started that lgbtxyx crap.
>>
>>70702840
>94% of trans people reported an improvement in their life quality

no shit
dead people can't report anything

300 times the normal suicide rate and I don't give a shit what the quality of your life is. Get in a mental hospital or seek help from a doctor that won't indulge your delusions
>>
>>70700528
Natalie is one of the worst winners in Survivor history, completely carried by one of the greatest players of all time - Russell Hantz.
>>
>>70708422

I did some googling about this claim and couldn't find anything except trans-exclusion feminists talking about this claim abstractly.

Do you have any proof? I'm interested in seeing it. You already have two people agreeing with you so I want to see evidence.
>>
>>70708541
>without being seen as a freakish, mentally deluded minority
But they are.

>When in reality history shows us they have always existed and biology shows us there is a reason they feel that way
That's just the appeal to nature again. Who cares if they always existed and that biology is still the reason why anything happens in life? Transsexualism remains abnormal.
>>
>>70708399
You ever heard the expression "everyone experiences it differently"? As previous anons have stated, it's not black and white. I know you touched on this by saying "some regret it" but as for your schizophrenia example see quote^. That being said it, we all have to deal with unfairness/uncomfortableness/unacceptance/etc... We cannot possibly accommodate everyones irrational "needs" therefore the whole lgbtqabcdefghijklmnop is another attempt at one group trying to play as special snowflakes. We all got issues. Deal with it.
>>
>>70708474
it is a sad day when i agree with a syrupnigger over my own countrymen
>>
I forgot to mention to keep it as equal as possible we should not start to accommodate for people's irrationalities. Instead basic human needs (food,shelter,water,niggers,)
>>
>>70708603

>300 times

LMAO. This is total bullshit the only research done that shows elevated suicide rates post transition is Dhejne, et al.

Is much-cited by those who like to say that trannies have elevated mortality post-transition, and it does in fact say this...for the cohort who transitioned before 1989, in a far more hostile world and with less effective treatments. However, there was not a significant elevation of suicide or of other mortality in the post-1989 cohort.

It was never 300 times either. A factor of 300 is literally astronomically high and impossible.

A single study from 1973-2001 says that. And it only says it for one cohort of data from 1973-1989. The other cohort did not have elevated suicide post transition.
>>
File: frauke3.webm (333 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
frauke3.webm
333 KB, 854x480
>>70708541
>history shows us they have always existed
As a freakish, mentally deluded minority.

>biology shows us there is a reason they feel that way
It also shows us there is a reason we treat them like freaks. Do you understand what social sanctions are meant to accomplish?

>bluepilled not to accept the new SJW cause of the week
You don't seem to understand what that means. Of course, you don't seem to understand what "male" and "female" mean either.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1432490475234.jpg (69 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1432490475234.jpg
69 KB, 720x720
>>70708244

Brought to you *in* part by

Jesus Christ leaf, you must be from Quebec eh?

What I find funny is that Christians think that belief in an all knowing, all powerful God is the only way possible to keep people in line and maintain social order.

If you read the new testiment, over and over Jesus talks about love, forgiveness, and denial of anger. Yet conservative christians can't seem to follow His word very well. Hilarious
>>
>>70708831

>Transsexualism remains abnormal.

Like infertility, like excema, like blindless, like being born without a limb, like an intersex condition, like cold urticaria, and like being a genius.

The point is, we don't invalidate those peoples existences or discriminate against them on the basis of the factors they can not control.

Abnormal people contribute to society

>Einstein
>John Nash (paranoid schizo)
>Xenakis

Some of the greatest minds and artists had issues. But people didn't hold it against them and refuse to let them live their life freely.
>>
>>70700528
Private companies are responding to a state's bigoted decision against the federal government. That's America
>>
>>70707754
1. It's not as simple when you factor in the fact that children may be led down a line of transgender therapy due to feelings which in the majority of cases tend to go away naturally and this has been proven countless times.

2. There is no psychiatrist or doctor ever that says transition is a miracle cure and alleviates all symptoms of dysphoria. It will do so in some cases but in others it doesn't. Using your criteria, a lobotomy always 'cures' schizophrenia.

3. Stop with the fucking tumblr memes. There is a huge difference between a culturally constructed and mandated role like the hijra or kathoey and modern individualistic Western transgender ideology which is an entirely different thing altogether. The majority of hijra, for instance, are recruited from orphans and other impoverished male children who need accommodation and sustenance, they are expected to act in a certain strict way their entire lives and embrace celibacy, they are regarded as grotesque, magical and strange beings, India has one of the highest rates of anti-transgender violence in the world, they don't experience some wonderful 'accommodation' just because of some 'third sex' designation.

4. I don't believe it leads to higher suicide rates either but I've never seen a single claim that it reduces the likelihood of committing suicide be proven. And saying the 'culture was much worse' is pure conjecture.

5. The majority of transgender individuals are mentally ill, there is no way of getting around that. Whether they want to pursue sex reassignment is beyond the point.

6. There clearly is a 'PC police' at work when people at Western universities get inundated with threats and are told to resign every time they offend some transgender sensibility. Claiming otherwise is the height of facetiousness

7. So is the idea that trannies are at 'risk' using male bathrooms when there is no proof of this outside of anecdotal evidence....
>>
>>70709253
>Massive globalist companies are attempting to squeeze a state government until it complies with the will of an easily malleable corporate-friendly class of wealthy bullies.
There, fixed that for you.
>>
>>70709235
>The point is, we don't invalidate those peoples existences or discriminate against them on the basis of the factors they can not control.
Yes we do! We don't let blind people become air traffic controllers, we don't let people without arms dig ditches, and geniuses have - throughout history, remember that's your fallback argument - had their existences invalidated and been discriminated against by jealous normals. John Nash was a paranoid schizo who said he was God's big toe and tried to drown his kid. We didn't encourage him just because he was good at math, no, we gave him drugs for the schizo thing and money for the good-at-math thing.
>>
what else is happening now that they're trying to cover up?
>>
>>70709092

>As a freakish, mentally deluded minority.

Not really. In many cultures transpeople were actually elevated to the positions of Councillors as they were perceived to have the ability to empathize with male and females to solve problems. They are fairly accepted in India, and have been in their cultures history for thousands of years. Native Americans had third genders. The Thai people have a third gender. Etc, the idea that they are different, thus worse, is shit.

>It also shows us there is a reason we treat them like freaks. Do you understand what social sanctions are meant to accomplish?

See above. "Social sanctions" are for people that want to control others. I'm not an authoritarian bootlicker like you. I have no interest in trying to stop free human beings from living their life as they want.

>You don't seem to understand what that means. Of course, you don't seem to understand what "male" and "female" mean either.

Once again, not the SJW cause of the week considering gender variance has existed in every single culture throughout world history. Your hatred of SJW is just as illogical as SJW hatred of you. You've effectively represented yourself as the polar opposite of them. The polar opposite of them is themselves, just on a different side. Heard of the Horseshoe theory? Basing your argument and views out of the opposition of one group is ultimate cuck.
>>
>>70700528 wait, is this about that toilet law?
>>
>>70709482

But we do have brail on every single building to accommodate blind people.

We do have accommodation for people without limbs at every public building.

So why would we not learn from history when geniuses and their abnormality was invalidated? Why have we not learned that discriminating against people is just bad? You pointed out a negative case of where normal people discriminated against someone that was different.... How is that any different from transpeople?

John Nash... yeah he was pretty bizarre and tried to hurt others. A transperson is not hurting anyone else if they are a consenting adult..
>>
>>70709522
>In many cultures transpeople were actually elevated to the positions of Councillors
Source. Transgenderism was so anathema in feudal Japan that there was a death penalty for anyone who became "overly influenced by their own crossdressing". The Soviet Union believed it was a form of schizophrenia. In Mongol society, violating gender norms was punishable by death by exile. (And women could still be warriors there) German priests believed trannies to be possessed by demons. Islam believes it to be a form of degeneracy from kafir.

>They are fairly accepted in India
No, CROSSDRESSERS are. See the Japan argument.

>Native Americans had third genders.
Your "two spirit" bullshit is the result of a fuck ton of hopi peyote and the Lakota peace pipe, commodified by shitty brands in the past decade.

>The Thai people have a third gender.
The ladyboy who sucks my dick is a dude.

>I have no interest in trying to stop free human beings from living their life as they want.
No, you just get Google to bully people into doing what you like and then call them backwards bigots.

>Your hatred of SJW is just as illogical as SJW hatred of you.
"He hates me" is a perfectly valid reason to hate someone.

>muh horseshoe
And if Nazis ever rise back to power you can oppose them. Do you understand what the alt-right (God, I hate that term) even is? Most people in it want to be left alone from fucks like you.
>>
>>70709096
Read your history before you point out my rickyism. Look at every soiciety run by man.
>>
>>70709401
If a state reinstituted racial segregation or something similar, I'd want it reversed by whatever means necessary too. This country is about freedom and equality
>>
>>70709522
>See above. "Social sanctions" are for people that want to control others.
So you don't then. They're antibodies that keep cultures from falling apart. If you want to allow 100% freedom to all humans, to not even make them feel bad for breaking any societal norm, you don't want human societies to prosper. Without prospering societies you don't GET prospering individuals.

>In many cultures transpeople were actually
This is my culture, and the culture of my ancestors. How'd that third gender work out for the native Americans? Did it help them keep their land?

>gender variance has existed in every single culture throughout world history
But the successful ones suppressed it.

>But we do have brail on every single building to accommodate blind people.
And we need drugs and counseling to accommodate transsexuals. We don't need to make normal people change their way of life for them. Exclusionary bathrooms on the basis of societally accepted gender is part of our culture. North Carolina wants to keep it that way.

>A transperson is not hurting anyone else if they are a consenting adult.
They don't hurt anyone by using the wrong bathroom, but they are being hurt if they don't get the bathroom they choose?
>>
>>70702819
>1. Nearly every culture in history has had gender variant people that socially, visually, and physically aim to be the opposite sex or a mix of the two (Greeks, Romans, Native Americans, Indian/Middle Eastern cultures, South East Asian tribes, etc). Many ancient cultures had a third gender.

What you gloss over is 'nearly every culture' viewed it differently, but you are presenting it as a single unified belief that aligns with the LGBT movement.
>>
>>70709699
Why would someone without a penis need to use a urinal? Regardless of their brain structure
>>
>>70709914
If freedom and equality are so important to you, there's currently only one religion that forces women to cover themselves by penalty of stoning. I'm sure you wouldn't consider criticism of that religion "-phobic" of anything, would you? :^)
>>
File: 1454653315202.gif (1 MB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
1454653315202.gif
1 MB, 320x213
>>70709972
By shit well put.
>>
>>70709235
>Like infertility, like excema, like blindless, like being born without a limb, like an intersex condition, like cold urticaria, and like being a genius.
Leaving the genius aside, none of these things is beneficial to the individual or society. You could make a case for science in that studying them is beneficial, but that is another discussion.

>The point is, we don't invalidate those peoples existences or discriminate against them on the basis of the factors they can not control
If their contributions outweigh their abnormalities, sure.

Anyone else is just another freak though, and there's no changing that without forcing people to accept abnormal behavior. Needless to say that is a violation of their freedom to disassociate with freaks.
>>
Toilets should be unisex
All genders are equal, creating a borders like this is not good.
>>
>>70710320
Clean toilet.
>>
>>70700528
Because it represents a push back against the facist leftist dogma
>>
>>70710320
I personally feel like we should just have single bathrooms or bathrooms with stalls.

Everyone can use a toilet.
>>
>>70709235
>Einstein
>unironically still believing in jüdische physik
>Xenakis
Degenerate architecture and degenerate music is contributing to society? I mean, he was a genius but it was like the final nail in the coffin of music, even more divorced from beauty than Schönbergs kabbalism.

Also, being a shell-shocked soldier is quite different from being a subnormal psychosexual deviant.
>>
File: 1455161817893.jpg (133 KB, 1710x840) Image search: [Google]
1455161817893.jpg
133 KB, 1710x840
>>70710366
Yeah, there's a reason NatSoc and Libertarian are now aligning more and more.
>>
File: THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN.jpg (31 KB, 630x354) Image search: [Google]
THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN.jpg
31 KB, 630x354
>>70700528

Degenerate faggots and fedora-wearing atheist fag-enablers wanting liberal homosex to be the new law of the land and any non-hetero/non-interracial relations made illegal. If Trump or Cruz doesn't win this election we are doomed.
>>
Wait a minute, I though women's brains are just the same a men's, and the only difference between the sexes were social constructions? Which is it?
>>
>>70710360
Im expert in toilet sciences so better do what i say. It sexism to think men will rape women. We create this border because of seciurity? In 2016? REALLY? We dont have money to protect people in toilets, and must create a discrimination?
>>
>>70710667
Sir yes toilet sir!
>>
>>70710653
Trick question, women don't have brains.
>>
>>70702819

For a given definition of normal.

It is a literal offshoot of schizophrenia and can be perfectly treated with the same meds.

Schizophrenia is "normal", too. It's not desirable, though.
>>
>>70710667
I love you polan
>>
I love tayto
>>
>>70702840
Being trans is a mental illness. It's gender dysphoria fuckwit.
>>
>>70707754
1) Not false equivalency because the core of your argument essentially boils down to "ancient cultures did it so it must be normal and acceptable". Ancient cultures did a lot of things. Lots of stupid things. To cherrypick one example that justifies your deviancy is no different from pedo apologists.

2) Heheh....
>the schizoprenic experience is not grounded in any sense of reality
Kinda like how a guy thinking he's a biological female and demanding that he be treated like one is not grounded in any sense of reality

3) And you clumsily dodge the argument again. The hypocrisy of crying oppression when they are the ones forcing normals to dismantle their historical and cultural perceptions of gender and play along with their delusions...

4) How long do these studies go on after HRT? I see a whopping 1 year followup for Colizzi et al 2013. We usually start seeing the suicides and organ failures 5-10 years after the hormone abuse and mutilations.

5) Irrelevant in that we know "transitioning" is a symptom of gender identity disorder. The degree of which is irrelevant because like schizophrenia, there are different degrees of delusions, from abnormal thoughts to full on auditory and visual hallucinations.

6) So we should get a sample size of 25-100 to settle the question once and for all. Oh wait, It's not PC to perform such a study, let alone try and secure funding for it.

7) I know right? BTW, you do realize that your original point about conservative bathroom pervs was also false equivalency? My point about black murderers was to show how ridiculous your argument was and still is.

8) This is why research into the genetic basis for homosexuality mysteriously stopped despite finding the same neural structural abnormalities.
>>
>>70700528
Simple version is that lefties can't stand the idea of people not being forced to act the way they deem socially acceptable. It's also a hot button issue, so companies whose public opinion is in the shitter like Disney and faded rock stars like Bruce Springsteen latch onto it for brownie points.
>>
File: image_7.jpg (47 KB, 462x404) Image search: [Google]
image_7.jpg
47 KB, 462x404
Where the fuck is that pro granny tranny Yankee guy? Did we kill him with kindness?
>>
>>70711038
Love u
>>
>>70706926
>a normal aberration
>normal
>aberration

ab·er·ra·tion (ăb′ə-rā′shən)
n.
1. A deviation from what is considered proper or normal. See Synonyms at deviation.
2. A departure from what is typical: an election that was an aberration from usual state politics.
3. Psychology A disorder or abnormal alteration in one's mental state.
a. A defect of focus, such as blurring in an image.
b. An imperfect image caused by a physical defect in an optical element, as in a lens.
5. The apparent displacement of the position of a celestial body in the direction of motion of an observer on Earth, caused by the motion of Earth and the finite velocity of light.
6. Genetics A deviation in the normal structure or number of chromosomes in an organism.
>>
>>70711873
Yesh
>>
>>70711811
He was a lot better than they normally are. Although I think I've seen him on a few other boards with the same numbered list and the same main argument from history.

At least he didn't drop a passive-agressive "that one racist joke that anon made is actually more representative of your arguments than the well-researched posts that surround it, therefore I'll inform you that you're no longer worthy of my time."
>>
>>70711915
I think if everyone on this thread took 20 minutes out of their morning to meditate, the world be such a happier place. Be mindful, pay attention to your surroundings. Love the life God has put here for u. FUCK THE TRANNIES FUCK THE HOMOS WHO GIVES A DAMN
>>
>>70711972
Surprising! He was somewhat of a worthy adversary considering the 8 miles of squaler 4chan is built upon. None the less he seems like a contrarian.
>>
File: 1457028666198.png (19 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
1457028666198.png
19 KB, 600x700
>>70712031
Remember who we are anon ;).
>>
>>70712185
Leafs gravitate across the earth.be a leaf everyone JOIN CANADA TODAY CALL 1800-SUCKMYBEAVER but wait. CALL NOW AND GET A FREE JEWISH POLAR BEAR
>>
All this studying of transgender feelz and physical differences must consume an incredible amount of resources. I wonder who finds all the study's? Probably not the tiny percentage of them that exist in USA I'm guessing. Maybe left leaning university institutes paying to push an agenda? Kind of like when cigarette company's payed for all the study's to prove there were no negative affects to smoking. I think all that aside were missing the most vital point to all of this. Males and females mate to produce offspring. If someone identifys as the other gender and doesn't procreate their genetic lineage ends there. Before the technical ability to do the sex changes existed I don't think this would have ever even been considered or discussed. At a basic level we must recognize that and take into account they are not doing anything to contribute to the future generations. They can be productive people but biologically it's a dead end. The obsession with everyone's feeling over the subject is consuming a huge amount of resources that could be maybe spent better solving problems that will positively affect the rest of our children and grandchildren a lives
>>
>>70712337
Yay another leaf!
>>
>>70712432
Had to get in on this one bro
>>
>>70712337
Another well informed canacuck. Good to know I'm not alone? Vancouver?
>>
>>70712554
Okanagan
>>
>>70712554
Unnessisary question mark please ignore alpng with speyling
>>
>>70712610
No prob. I think they all left and I got here too late. I was curious to see the response to that
>>
>>70712712
It's a shame I could have used the support about 2 hours ago hahahaha but still good insight have a great night anon!
>>
>>70702866
I don't know get why the trannies wearing dresses and makeup just don't go in the women's rest room anyway
>>
>>70712869
You too bro
>>
>>70713318
Guys with dicks+little girls same place same time. Dress or not no sane mother would like the idea of that
Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.