[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why we should support Ted Cruz
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 29
File: first class.jpg (37 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
first class.jpg
37 KB, 620x412
In response to the previous "Are you kidding me? How can you even disagree with me by not supporting Trump, on the internet?!".

Many people on /pol/, like me, support Trusted Ted because he is
1. more likely to beat Hillary. I wouldn't mind a Kasich nomination for the same reason--see the link.
2. solid on monetary, fiscal, and judicial policy. I doubt Trump would make nearly as good appointments to the SCOTUS or Federal Reserve as Cruz, and I also doubt that Trump can seriously tackle the budget deficit.
3. Better than Trump on immigration--He wants a border wall, deportations, and cancellation of the H1B visa program. see bottom of this post
4. not seriously flawed in character as the Trumptards have suggested. These "scandals" are meaningless rubbish, and often untrue. There is no evidence he had any part in spreading word that Ben Carson had dropped out, and actually fired the person responsible. The other ones are similarly debunkable propaganda.

[1] http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_presidential_race.html
[2] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwePwTEJUrE
[3]http://archive.is/lDbFs
>Cruz, who over the past few weeks has specifically endorsed deportations after months of resisting, said in an interview that aired Sunday on "State of the Union" that the U.S. should catch those who came here illegally under normal law enforcement practices, not through round-ups of the estimated 11 million undocumented people living in the U.S.

If you make a factual claim, link a source.
>>
File: 1460393185694.png (236 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1460393185694.png
236 KB, 400x400
>Get your dream job working for a superpac as a social networking expert
>Become #NeverTrump
>Memorize all the normie tricks, stale memes, and 3 year old twitter banter that works well with the unholy WashingtonCNN hybrid monster
>Come to /pol/, because someone from the New York Times said Trump's internet base is the hacker known as 4chan
>Spend all day creating shill threads for PENNIES ON THE DOLLAR
>Despite all your efforts, Trump support stays strong
>Nobody takes Sanders, Cruz and Ryan seriously
>Wonder why
>Start to actually read other threads on /pol/
>Begin to realize we are all trapped in the belly of this horrible machine
>And the machine is bleeding to death
>Everything is jewish
>Europe is dying
>19 trillion dollars.gif
>Kebab
>Globalism is a marxist agenda
>When the second crash happens, USA will go into a full blown depression
>Have an existential crisis
>Submit your resignation to the superpac
>Buy a kek statue and move innawoods
>Gas the kikes
>Race war now
>>
File: 1456778524988.png (346 KB, 500x555) Image search: [Google]
1456778524988.png
346 KB, 500x555
>>70691739
>>
>>70691790
nope I'm just procrastinating homework--I'm getting an undergrad degree in Math. I only ever get paid for teaching Guitar to kids.

nice ad hom, though
>>
>>70691739
you redditors realize that only the bottom of the barrel respond to your bullshit posts, right? You're not derailing anything of value. Just wanted to make sure. Also I'm feeling generous so i give you this one post sans-sage.
>>
File: 2016 general head to heads.png (91 KB, 859x615) Image search: [Google]
2016 general head to heads.png
91 KB, 859x615
>>70691977
with Trump you lose even more.
>>
>>70691739
It's too late faggot rato shill

He will NOT get the necessary delegates
The establishment HATES him so he will NOT get the nomination at a brokered convention

He's a conman bribed to take delegates away from Trump because all his supporters besides Ben Shapiro would flow to Trump.
>>
>>70691790
/thread
>>
>>70692140
>head to head matchups before the nominees are chosen

hilarious

is this your first election?
>>
File: no.png (608 KB, 1431x808) Image search: [Google]
no.png
608 KB, 1431x808
>My face when thinking that this election will be Cruz vs Clinton
>My face when it's yet another election where I have to vote for who I think will fuck up the country least.

I've been voting since W's first run for office and there's never been someone I truly feel good about voting for. Is this how every election will be until I die?
>>
>>70692046
how kind of you, supreme meme-lord.

tbqhwy Trump has made /pol/ very similar to reddit (and even more to Tumblr). You Trump retards support him because he's a cult of personality, and are willing to completely ignore his flaws while propagandizing against other candidates. For shame.

>>70692260
nice meme. Where did you get it from, Trump himself? Or his advocates on 4chan?
>>
>>70692429
What's wrong with Cruz? He will btfo liberals beyond belief.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b74WUvZHo8s

based as fuck.
>>
>>70692140
Do you really take general election projections 7 months away that seriously?

Not to mention that they're popular vote projections not taking into account the electoral college, which Trump has the benefit of having a serious edge in a few blue states.

Do you REALLY think Cruz would do better against Hillary than Trump was? Cruz is a fundamentalist Christian. He's an ugly guy. He has a weird voice. He represents the old fusty Conservatism that most Americans hate these days.

So, really, why do you think he would do better against Hillary? Is it entirely based on the few polls that are 7 months too soon?
>>
File: ted-cruz-blobfish.jpg (151 KB, 675x927) Image search: [Google]
ted-cruz-blobfish.jpg
151 KB, 675x927
>>70691739
rot in hell reddit cancer faggots
>>
didn't read, you're a faggot though
>>
File: 24562452.jpg (539 KB, 1200x683) Image search: [Google]
24562452.jpg
539 KB, 1200x683
Cruz hate thread
get in here
>>70691478
>>70691478
>>70691478
>>70691478
>>70691478
>>
>>70691739
Cruz is disgusting and so is everyone who supports him.
>>
File: max_bait.gif (529 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
max_bait.gif
529 KB, 625x626
Dan Gabriel fuck off m8
>>
>>70693004
>Do you REALLY think Cruz would do better against Hillary than Trump was? Cruz is a fundamentalist Christian. He's an ugly guy. He has a weird voice. He represents the old fusty Conservatism that most Americans hate these days.
He is way more popular than Trump.

>Do you really take general election projections 7 months away that seriously?
I do. They are the best indicator we have now. Just because they are imperfect doesn't mean they are irrelevant, especially when Trump is losing by a double-digit margin consistently in key swing states.

>which Trump has the benefit of having a serious edge in a few blue states.
He does not, as far as I know. However, I would believe you if you provided a source for this claim.
>>
>>70691739
Ted is lying.
>>
File: trump kickthebaby.jpg (238 KB, 620x462) Image search: [Google]
trump kickthebaby.jpg
238 KB, 620x462
>>70691739
>literally copies trump's plans including his main slogan and china routine
>he's better than trump in policy!!!
>>
>>70693412
about what?

He did not lie about Ben Carson.
>>
>>70692527
>Be ted cruz
>Get one of the shadiest/worst presidents of all time elected
>Fuck the DC madame probably kill her to
>Meet wife at Jewman Sachs
>Shes a fucking inside trader elite who guarantees him wealth for running by jewish elite
>Run for president with group of some of the absolute worst people to run
>Almost everyones spahgetti drops out of their pockets because of the Don
>Copy most of don's policies and pass them off as my own
>Lie about ben carson since hes his only competition on the evangelical vote
>Get cucked by my friend ben by him endorsing trump
>Fuck over the entire voting process in colorado
>Be a FUCKING CANADIAN
>Get cucked in New York for insulting their values and thrown out of the bronx

Now he's just scrambling to bribe as many delegates as it takes just to close the giant gap between him and don.
>>
>>70693378
>He is way more popular than Trump
??? This is your counter? This is totally false.

>I do. They are the best indicator we have now. Just because they are imperfect doesn't mean they are irrelevant, especially when Trump is losing by a double-digit margin consistently in key swing states.
Except he isn't. So your method here is to just say things that aren't true?

>However, I would believe you if you provided a source for this claim.
The entire state of New York as well as plenty of other northern states that Hillary has polled very poorly in.

I gave you a chance, was hoping you weren't a shill, but based on your lack of substance it's quite clear now.
>>
>>70693667
You are accusing me of lack of substance? None of you claims have any factual basis whatsoever. I provide the best evidence we have, and you dismiss it and contradict it with no evidence.

>The entire state of New York as well as plenty of other northern states that Hillary has polled very poorly in.
>Trump could win NY
you are delusional.
>>
File: 1450155771034.jpg (56 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1450155771034.jpg
56 KB, 403x403
I have dozens of reasons to not support Ted Cruz. I don't agree with him on trade, I don't like that he "used to" think anchor babies were constitutionally justified (before Trump said no they aren't), I found it revolting when he blamed Trump for the nigger mob in Chicago. That one alone, btw, would be enough for me to swear off any candidate for life. And I could go on. There's just so much I don't like about Cruz.

But ultimately, the best reason I will never vote for him is because he's not white. You can call me edgy or a racist, or whatever, but I don't care. I believe that this is a country that was founded by white people for white people. The words and actions of our founding fathers bear this out. America is right now in the middle of a fight to keep its identity as a majority white nation, while Latin America is attempting to flip us into a part of their failed civilization. The very last thing we need right now is a Latin American President. It would only embolden the cuckservatives, who are every bit as virulently anti-white as the liberals are. They would go on and on about how tolerant the GOP is for electing the first Hispanic and how diversity is our strength, etc. We'd never hear the end of it.

We'd never have another white male President again, you know. The Democrats are officially out of the game forever, and the Republicans would soon be out of it as well, because the social pressure that would build up around turning the Presidency into an expression of our "commitment to diversity" would make it seem toxic for Republicans to choose a straight white male nominee - and we all know how cuckservatives buckle to that kind of pressure from the left. The Presidency of the United States will be reduced to just another event in the oppression Olympics. We had the first nigger President, then we need a woman, and a Hispanic, and a gay, and eventually a Muslim. We will never return to racial normalcy if we go down this road.
>>
I'm with Ted!
>>
File: 1336314493257.jpg (146 KB, 944x712) Image search: [Google]
1336314493257.jpg
146 KB, 944x712
>>70691739
>If you make a factual claim, link a source.
Where do you think you are, /new/?
>>
File: Cc_SK5FUMAAnnS8.jpg (45 KB, 600x313) Image search: [Google]
Cc_SK5FUMAAnnS8.jpg
45 KB, 600x313
>>70693990
He flip flops according to what's good for him at the moment
>>
>>70691739
Bro, I am voting for Hilary because that is the same thing as voting for Cruz.

Lol be 2016 and not knowing the Illuminati picked Hilary and the N.W.O front.

Still believing in democracy in 2016.

Voting for Hilary so I don't end up on a Hitlist.

Voting for Hilary is just the same as voting for Cruz lol.
>>
>>70693667
>He is way more popular than Trump
>??? This is your counter? This is totally false.
Again, you are a clueless shill. This is the most recent I could find.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/190373/americans-views-trump-cruz-new-lows-march.aspx?g_source=ELECTION_2016&g_medium=topic&g_campaign=tiles
>>
File: IMG_1339.jpg (77 KB, 560x584) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1339.jpg
77 KB, 560x584
>>70691790
First post best post. Fuck off op.
>>
>>70692140
THE LANDSLIDE
>>
Ted Is getting stronger.
>>
>>70694117
I wish!

No, I just want to see if anyone has any valid reasons (as far as /pol/ should be concerned) for preferring Trump to Cruz. IMO /pol/ has been swayed by nothing but memes and, truth be told, would rather support Cruz, but they don't know it because of all the propaganda.

Also, who knows, maybe demanding evidence for claims is a good idea?
>>
>>70694380
You probably have no reason to support Trump over Cruz other than meme propaganda.
>>
>>70691739
vote for some faggot whose own daughter flicks him away as he creepily tries to kiss her. fuck this nigger
>>
>>70691739
Why on earth would anyone want to believe, let alone support the guy who is literally just copying what Trump is saying?

After all, if you're willing to flip flop so much that you're attempting to plagiarise the most chaotic candidate running, why would anyone trust you with the country, seeing that you clearly lack any semblance of principles.
>>
>>70692021
>supports free trade rape of American economy and massive deficits
>probably has a government subsidized student loan

Good goy!
>>
>>70694641
kek.

>he acted awkwardly, which means that I do not support his policy agenda! fuck that nigger
>>
>>70694580
Cruz is good goy and takes millions from donors and lobbyists while astroturfing

I could go all day
>>
>>70694698
Well your ID doesn't lie, unlike Donald Trump!
>>
>>70694770
So what? You need a lot of fucking dosh to win, and Cruz doesn't have a lot of fucking dosh. Trump himself plans on letting people (and PACs) donate and advocate for him in the general.

Does that mean when Trump does that, that he'll be "beholden to lobbyists"?

Grade B-Bernie Sanders nonsense.
>>
>>70694756
Don't be daft, we don't like him because he's a globalist. His wife is tainted, they're supported by the Bush's, he voted for TPP, and his evangelical style is borderline cultish.
>>
>>70694799
Yes trump is a toxic racist mushigina, Cruz is the true defender of USA's greatest ally Israel.
>>
>>70694919
You can't call yourself anti-establishment and willing to take on the "Washington Cartel" while taking money from them

Letting the party finance you versus begging Goldman Sachs/Texas oil millionaires, big difference

4/10 i replied
>>
>>70694935
Free trade is the path to prosperity and diversity is strength
>>
>>70694919
>So what? You need a lot of fucking dosh to win, and Cruz doesn't have a lot of fucking dosh. Trump himself plans on letting people (and PACs) donate and advocate for him in the general.
Classic Cruzbot deflection
>>
File: 1372202063148.gif (170 KB, 342x360) Image search: [Google]
1372202063148.gif
170 KB, 342x360
>>70694799
>Well your ID doesn't lie, unlike Donald Trump!
>>
>>70693975
Damn lol
>>
>>70694935
Tariffs are a reasonable way to raise revenue, as the Cayman Islands do. If you think that tariffs, acting as incentives, will pump blood into the American economy (and not inspire retaliatory tariffs from governments that already hate Trump), you are silly. TANSTAAFL

>>70695063
There really isn't any evidence that allowing people to donate to you makes you their political slave.
>>
Just a reminder if you were ready to shit on obama because he might have not been born in america your a bigger hypocrite for supporting cruz than any trumpet.
>>
>>70695378
ok now you're really throwing out the b8

0/10 go back to Applied Memetics Inc. for better training
>>
File: Misa_amane.jpg (26 KB, 353x353) Image search: [Google]
Misa_amane.jpg
26 KB, 353x353
>>70691739
Fuck that only trump will win you faggot

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/emperor-trump
>>
File: 1434466661187.gif (2 MB, 336x255) Image search: [Google]
1434466661187.gif
2 MB, 336x255
>>70695378
>There really isn't any evidence that allowing people to donate to you makes you their political slave.
>>
>>70695473
>all this deflection
you have no evidence to support your claim
>>
You lose your "anti-establishment" and "grassroots movement" card the moment anyone with the last name Bush endorses you.
>>
>>70691739
Ted Cruz is as establishment as it gets.

His wife is a banker and on the Council of Foreign Relations.

http://www.citizenop.com/news/2016/04/10/globalist-heidi-cruz-supported-north-american-neighborhood/

Nothing is going to change with Ted Cruz. The closest thing we have to an outsider that can change things is Trump
>>
There are 0 reasons to support Rafael. He apparently hired alot of people to shill for him but it doesnt change the fact hes a shit human being, a liar, a thief, and everything wrong that embodies politicians and people in general in America.
>>
>>70695570
Exactly!!
>>
>>70695473
>ok now you're really throwing out the b8
>0/10 go back to Applied Memetics Inc. for better training
Deflection, lying, is their tactic. Advanced Memetics' main goal is to fill the board useless Cruz shit to make him relevant. Notice how they never give you a direct answer. fucking useless shills
>>
>>70695693
>>70695570

Ted Cruz is the establishment's choice for an anti-establishment candidate. He has Neil fucking Bush on his campaign for fuck's sake

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/08/politics/neil-bush-ted-cruz-finance/
>>
>>70695557
Do you have any? No?

>>70695513
...contrary to all polling data!

>>70695570
>>70695811
The endorsement of the establishment doesn't make you establishment. Cruz ran very hard against the establishment for Senate, where he is still hated by the Republican establishment there.

>>70695726
Actually there are at least 4 in the OP, of which you haven't contradicted in any serious way.

>>70695693
What do you mean, "change"? Are you some Obama-lover-tier autist? Is there anything not related to policy and the scope of presidential politics that you would like to see him "change"?
>>
>>70691739
He is of poor moral character and absolutely not to be trusted.
>>
>>70696031
Why?
>>
>>70691739
Fuck off you disgusting rat.
>>
>>70695952
>The endorsement of the establishment doesn't make you establishment.

I know you're paid to say this (it's so obvious you're a paid shill) but it's really unconvincing. You should talk to your bosses and tell them to give you a new defense line to spit out when confronted with Cruz's establishment credentials.

Merely handwaving it like Applied Memetics has been doing is not working, because it isn't convincing.
>>
>>70695952
ahhh the same shill I wasted my time arguing with last week. You should change your writing style to seem more natural.
>>
>>70696046
>takes fuckin "loans" from Goldman sachs
>Waay to religious
Plus how could you even trust someone that literally looks like a rat?
>>
File: 1447870789886.jpg (269 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1447870789886.jpg
269 KB, 900x900
>>70693990
Well, your rationality is full on cuckoldry mentality on steroids and borderline insane, but I do have to give you that one. Ted is the spicest!
>>
>>70696330
Yeah, no, your post makes no sense. Peddle that anti-white bullshit elsewhere. There are plenty non-racists here you might be able to reach. You will have zero success with me.
>>
>>70695952
Cruz is just being used by the establishment to destroy Trump. Once they deny Trump the nomination, they'll give it to Paul Ryan who will go on to lose against Hillary. I assume Cruz knows this and was offered a supreme court appointment in exchange for his betrayal of the tea party.
>>
>>70696176
>>70696158
>shill!!!!1
if anything Trump supporters in this thread could be more aptly called shills.

>refuse to debate relevant points
>mindlessly spout ad hominems because you have no actual point to make other than you like Trump's personality

>>70696203
>takes loan
this is 100% retarded. He's not a millionaire, and still isn't, and had no political connections (ie, an outsider), so he had to take a loan, which he is paying back in good faith.
>way* too* religious
yeah I don't like his stance on Abortion, drugs, or Isreal, either, but he's the best on all that other stuff.
>Plus how could you even trust someone that literally looks like a rat?
I don't know. How could you trust a real estate mogul who doesn't respect people's property rights?
>>
>>70696473
>Cruz is just part of this massive conspiracy to destroy Trump
>Hillary will appoint Ted Cruz to the SCOTUS for his part in it

to be fair, your flag warned me you were retarded.
>>
File: trollharder.jpg (47 KB, 350x392) Image search: [Google]
trollharder.jpg
47 KB, 350x392
>>70696573
>if anything Trump supporters in this thread could be more aptly called shills.
you have more than once dodged and changed goal posts like a typical shill with a PhD from shill academy. We are here to laugh at you
>>
File: TedCruzSmiling-1.jpg (36 KB, 549x350) Image search: [Google]
TedCruzSmiling-1.jpg
36 KB, 549x350
>>70696404
>Yeah, no, your post makes no sense
Well, of course I could clarify and expound, but...
>You will have zero success with me.
I don't doubt it.

>Peddle that anti-white bullshit elsewhere
too rich
>>
>>70696573
Well you are a shill. You use canned lines.

I was just trying to help you out. The reason Cruz shills have been unsuccessful for months now trying to knock down the "Cruz is establishment" argument is because you don't take it seriously enough and you just handwave it. That convinces nobody. Nobody anywhere is persuaded by handwaving.

What you need to do is re-calibrate your approach to it. When people tell you they're upset that Cruz is endorsed by establishment figures, they're dead serious about it. I hear that all the time on here, on other sites, and in real life. It genuinely bothers people because many of us see men like Jeb Bush as literally the enemy in a cultural cold war. So they then see Cruz getting endorsed by what they view as THE ENEMY. And the official Applied Memetics response is to dismiss it and say, "it doesn't mean what you think it means." Unconvincing. You're not reaching the heart of the concern with that approach.

Just saying.
>>
File: image.jpg (928 KB, 1155x1155) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
928 KB, 1155x1155
>>70696573
>outsider
>>
>>70691739
he fucking eats his own buggers on national television and he's a fucking Canadian. Go fuck yourself
>>
because hes a lyer?
because hes a puppet of the establishment?
because he dont want your walthy?
>>
>>70691790
FPBP rings true yet again.
>>
>>70696788
>you have more than once dodged and changed goal posts like a typical shill with a PhD from shill academy. We are here to laugh at you
What points have I not adequately addressed?

>>70696866
>canned lines
100% original

>people are upset he is endorsed by establishment figures
This is a petty concern, mostly among Trump supporters. Trump, for his part, was endorsed by Chris Christie and various other establishment Republicans. I don't think either are "establishment" in the conniving way.

>Unconvincing.
Not really my problem. I just want to see in this thread if anyone has any serious dirt against Ted, or if it was all just memes. Looks like it's all just memes.
>>
File: Ted Convention Strategy.jpg (379 KB, 1841x527) Image search: [Google]
Ted Convention Strategy.jpg
379 KB, 1841x527
Because he's willing to spread the love around
>>
>>70697365
>Looks like it's all just memes.
Welcome to /pol/ in an election year. This place gets really fucking stupid, and a good majority of posters are, quite literally, mind you, incapable of forming a coherent thought or sentence without memes and buzzwords.

And even beyond that, this place is less politically informed than even Reddit. And even they have the defense of everyone knowing that's a liberal circlejerk/echo chamber over there.
>>
>>70691739
SAD
A
D

Cruz can't be resident punche rata
>>
File: 1337097739593.jpg (52 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1337097739593.jpg
52 KB, 184x184
>>70696866
>That convinces nobody
All except for the fact that Cruz is basically acknowledged by the greater political junkie sphere and most all non-advocative media analysis to be representative of the outsider lane in politics. Save for the inner core of the Trump circlejerk, that is.

It's truly a fantastic world, that circlejerk. One in which Cruz is damned whenever he pick up an endorsement from somebody of the establishment, whereas Trump when he receives the same type of endorsement gives indication that he's crushing it as an outsider, and making the party heel to.

It's a wondrous world, with pretty colors one doesn't usually find in terrestrial clouds.

>we're actually winning
>just saying
/pol/ never backs a winner. You should have realized that from the beginning.
>>
File: ted cruz face.jpg (40 KB, 750x567) Image search: [Google]
ted cruz face.jpg
40 KB, 750x567
>>70691739
Why does Ted Cruz always look like he has to take a huge shit?
>>
>>70691739
>more likely to beat Hillary
yet trump leads in the polls. he riled up people who would otherwise not give a shit about the election
>>
>>70697583
Eh.

I remember more spirited (and less meme-filled) debates in 2012, maybe because I was in high school. I seem to remember a time when /pol/ would have things to say that were interesting, original, or informative. Now it's just stale memes, constantly.
>>
>>70697867
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_presidential_race.html
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_presidential_race.htmlhttp://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_presidential_race.html
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_presidential_race.htmlhttp://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_presidential_race.htmlhttp://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_presidential_race.html
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_presidential_race.html
>>
File: Trump 1.jpg (142 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
Trump 1.jpg
142 KB, 1200x900
>>70691790
amazing, truly authentic this post is pure truth and very very high energy thank you for sharing this fellow ameriburger may Trump son of Kek bless your night.
>>
File: 1352387240142.jpg (48 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
1352387240142.jpg
48 KB, 576x432
>>70697867
>yet trump leads in the polls.
HAH.

>he believed Trump on the stump
>>
>>70698016
is this satire?
>>
>>70691739

Elect Cruz, enjoy watching every fucking STEM job be staffed by POO IN LOO'ers for eternity. Great fucking job creation policy he has there.

Holy fuck, PLEASE let the Hollywood Madam shit on Cruz come out this week as promised, I just want RATO to go away for good and to take his shill goons with him.
>>
>>70698187
Is this satire? Cruz is the one who doesn't support H1B visas. Trump is the one that does.
>>
B T F O
T
F
O

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/04/11/cruz_we_are_on_an_11-election_winning_streak_trump_is_just_a_sore_loser.html
>>
>>70698054
It's nice to see Applied Memetics just discovered anime for the first time
>>
>>70697795
>>70697365
You can put down the knives, guys. We're all 100% committed to our candidate here. We're not going to change each other's minds.

Let's talk like people this one time. Citizens of a Republic.

The reason Trump supporters give Trump a certain leeway on things like getting endorsed by Chris Christie, is because Trump supporters view the relationship between Trump and Christie, or Trump and Sessions, or Trump and whoever really, as an alpha-beta relationship. Trump is basically reverse puppeting them. Not trying to convince you of that! I am merely pointing out that this is how I believe Trump supporters reconcile this. Where you see cognitive dissonance, they believe they've resolved the dissonance. This is just my take on it, as a full fledged Trump supporter.

With Cruz, he seems more like he spends a lot of time trying to distance himself from the establishment, and sometimes it's not very convincing, and Cruz's career has taken him on a professional, and maybe even philosophical journey, through many stops in the establishment structure that are, frankly, alarming. Whereas Trump's supporters see Trump as built from the ground up as an outsider. He bleeds it, there's zero mistrust there among most of his supporters on that front. Similar to how you guys view Ted. Sure, they say, he bought Democrats. I'd do it too if I had a real estate empire, I'd buy these corrupt little phonies left and right, they think to themselves. They see a completely different relationship and set of responsibilities between the two men. This often goes unappreciated by Cruz supporters when they draw equivilencies, and it makes it more difficult for the two sides to understand one another.
>>
He might get a few more votes than Romney but let's be honest. He's creepy as fuck and is going to lose. Everybody wants to punch his ugly face.
>>
Well, let the record show that apparently not a single Trump nerd is capable of arguing against any of my 4 points.

>>70698685
>Trump is held to different standards than Cruz because Trump has a force of personality and most of /pol/ is underage and impressionable
FTFY

>this is how I believe Trump supporters reconcile this
and it's nonsense. Just because he talks more bluntly on TV than, say, Jeb Bush, doesn't make him fucking G S Patton.

>there's zero mistrust
in a person running for the most scandalous office in the whole of the US? funny
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yX5dBzxKNOw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADecI4xw-yg

desu I'm not anti-Trump, but I'm pro-Cruz and most of the Trump memes are 100% retarded. It bothers me the way Trump lies about Ted Cruz and distorts other things too. Obviously it's entertaining when he does it to people I don't like, but I like Cruz.

>>70698872
(you)
>>
File: 1337739076124.png (93 KB, 253x235) Image search: [Google]
1337739076124.png
93 KB, 253x235
>>70692429
>Is this how every election will be until I die?
Yes. Welcome to political maturity. We (hopefully) vote for them who can best articulate the collective self-interest of a loose coalition of divergent political philosophies over that other camp of nasty herded cats who for one reason or another want to elevate issues that are injurious to you. We don't vote for actuators of our own inner selves, and anyone who attempts this is literally begging for some politician to come along and make a sucker out of them.
Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.