[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did Toby really rape all those hot youtube girls?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 12
File: Toby Turner.jpg (164 KB, 1238x1600) Image search: [Google]
Toby Turner.jpg
164 KB, 1238x1600
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiP6gP4E6XI

apparently this guy was a popular youtuber who made funny videos , but behind the scenes he was using his popularity to seduce and rape hot girls on youtube.
>>
>>70685011
philip defranco is such a faggot. I can't believe this loser is successful.
>>
>>70685011
This DeFranco guy reminds me of the typical psychopath media zombies you find in Hollyjewwood who would throw their own mother under a bus so long as they got a few more ratings.

Is Toby a fake guy? Yeah, you've gotta create a fake persona for YouTube to be entertaining
Does he have a drug problem? Yeah, apparently..

He probably has just undiagnosed ADHD and is abusing his power over his fans and girlfriends, but rapist? Don't think so.
>>
>>70685011
i hope so, because either way his career is going to most likely end. he probably didn't in which case he has one free rape for each woman
>>
Famous guy pumps and dumps women. Not Hollywood star so no studio strongmen to tell women the shut the fuck up.
>>
>>70685011
He looks like a kike. Haditcoming/10
>>
>more sluts claim rape to get ahead in the sympathy olympics

I don't care.
>>
>>70688559
only one so far. people are losing their shit over this more than the women who hate him.
>>
File: canadacuck.jpg (34 KB, 619x310) Image search: [Google]
canadacuck.jpg
34 KB, 619x310
>>70686154
Hi Canada. Your feelings were not sought after. The question was whether or not Toby did it, NOT WHAT THE FUCK YOU THINK, YOU FUCKASS.

Stupid nigger bitch, assuming anyone is interested in your dogshit opinion. More specifically, inserting your irrelevant opinion when no one gives a shit.

Fucking Canada. Fucking bong water everywhere. Piece of shit, Canada. Upwards of Wisconsin and Michigan are just dumb white niggers. And black niggers. Poo niggers. You all just sit around or text each other the dumbest thoughts all fucking day.

Fucking Canada. Fucking mopboys to the guy who's getting cucked. Cowards . . . Ya half French bastards. I shit on my piss then puke on my shit and slap it on a fucking maple leaf.

Fuck you, Canadians.
>>
>>70685011
I didn't recognize a single person mentioned throughout this including the related pic.

fuckin proud
>>
>>70685011
I think the chick's are bullshitting for fame. Why didn't they call the police? If he actually did it they wouldn't just make a tumblr post about it.
>>
since when was Drama Alert related to politics?
>>
File: imgres.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
My opinion on the subject is that, i'm sure that Toby is the sort of guy that would cheat, and maybe even initiate sex without "consent", i mean you can tell that just based on his videos. Though I feel as if this tumblr bitch is blowing things out of proportion to stir things up, and cause attention towards her way. If what she is saying about the drugs is true, she should have stayed away. Just proves she is a insecure girl who doesn't make rational relationship choices
>>
Why would anyone ever want to be famous -- least of all youtube famous?
>>
>>70685011
I hope so. Women deserve nothing but pain and torment for what they have done.
>>
>>70685011
Nah, he didn't rape anyone. He treated that girl like the whore she is, just out to get famous herself so she'll jump on whatever dick she can, she put up with it but didn't get famous so now she's butt flustered. BUT, it didn't become rape until she saw that he had his own toy line, she's either looking to get bought off or she figures this guy is so famous that this a drama can launch her own career
>>
>>70685011
Toby is an autistic fucktard who got famous out of sheer luck. According to his other girlfriends he's a douchebag cheating boyfriend but not really a rapist so no, it's probably another tumblrtard bitch who got fucked over by an asshole boyfriend and then cried rape.
>>
>>70685011
i highly doubt that fag could get an erection much less rape a bunch of attention whores.
>>
>>70685011
>hot girls

Yeah if you like dyke looking girls with multicolored hair that are slightly overweight.

He brought this shit on himself. I know you have to be or assume to be a liberal to get famous on youtube but there is no reason to take feminists to bed.
>>
I'm sick of this cunt's sideburns
>>
>>70694413
Well isnt he from Mississippi or Alabama? Somewhere that is still stuck in the 70s and 80s hairstyle.
>>
>>70685011
give me an example of a "hot" youtube female he raped
>>
>>70686922
>He probably has just undiagnosed ADHD and is abusing his power over his fans and girlfriends, but rapist? Don't think so.

He'd skirt the line pretty closely. If he was unknowingly drugging them to have sex with them, that's an offence there. One of the girls might have accused him of that (her rambling isn't coherent).

Guy seems like a typical Hollywood degenerate.
>>
>>70694524
He didnt, his tumblr sidepiece finally realized he wasnt going to pick her. Look at her instagram and you can see she is getting larger, not fat yet but she isnt getting any prettier. Once she realized they were over she makes all this shit up.

I dont know many women who are raped that dont go to the police.
>>
File: Washington Burning.jpg (226 KB, 686x385) Image search: [Google]
Washington Burning.jpg
226 KB, 686x385
>>70688862
Shut the fuck up you inbred tub of lard.
>>
File: 2438388.jpg (980 KB, 2541x3000) Image search: [Google]
2438388.jpg
980 KB, 2541x3000
>>70694790
>>
>>70685011
It's not rape if they wanted to fuck him because of his success
>>
File: American drinking water.jpg (79 KB, 1035x776) Image search: [Google]
American drinking water.jpg
79 KB, 1035x776
>>70694831
>America
>Not even once
>>
>>70685011
she posted it on tumblr
that automatically invalidates her accusation
>>
File: 1458518777698.jpg (107 KB, 540x900) Image search: [Google]
1458518777698.jpg
107 KB, 540x900
>tfw know nothing about youtube celebrity culture

Could literally fill that part of my brain with anything else and it be a better use of it
>>
>>70694790
>>70694831
>>70694889
Why are you replying to yourself you dumb leaf
>>
>>70694889
>city of under 90k
>country of 400mil
ok canada cuck
>>
>profiting off of rape allegations
>>
>>70695044
It's a great feeling.
>>
Are they jailbait? Why is it news?
>>
literally who
>>
>>70695318

Some cunt used a fake text message website to insinuate he drugged her.

Literally no proof, but liberals live lynching.
>>
>>70685011
"H-HE IS A RAPIST!
HE NEEDS TO PROVICE EVIDENCE THAT HE IS INNOCENT!"

And they like to pretend they give a shit about human rights.
>>
>>70685011
>2016
>not being an egotistical psychopath to get women

Its like you don't even want to get all the hot bitches.
>>
File: fe0.jpg (8 KB, 165x115) Image search: [Google]
fe0.jpg
8 KB, 165x115
Leave the #AUTISMALERT at the door.
>>
File: 3risbcx.jpg (77 KB, 666x499) Image search: [Google]
3risbcx.jpg
77 KB, 666x499
>she claims she was under the influence of MDMA for three days
>she claims MDMA + alcohol (one shot worth of alcohol mind you) made her black out
>she claims MDA + alcohol is the deadliest of combinations
>>
>Tumblrina trying to bring down a diamond dozen YouTube cancer

pottery :^ )
>>
File: voting democrat.webm (3 MB, 470x282) Image search: [Google]
voting democrat.webm
3 MB, 470x282
>>70688862
youre acting like a canadian with you shitposting.
>>
File: 1452799539713.png (126 KB, 259x346) Image search: [Google]
1452799539713.png
126 KB, 259x346
>yfw YouTube drama is pointless bullshit
>>
>>70692469
Sup Elliott Rodgers; how're the internet speeds in the afterlife?
>>
>>70685011
While I'm usually against saying someone is guilty based on rape accusations, he's a druggie.

Chances are he actually did it.
>>
File: 1459483286886.jpg (26 KB, 474x403) Image search: [Google]
1459483286886.jpg
26 KB, 474x403
>>70694889
>not poisoning your town full of negroes
It's like you're stupid or something
>>
>>70685011
More women lying to ruin a successful man's life because he did not want to stay with them. Forget them.
>>
>>70685011
sounds like a classic regretful sex bullshit.
>>
>>70685011
More women lying to ruin a successful man's life because he did not want to stay with them and the MSM who will take their side without any evidence because they are females. Forget them.
>>
>>70685011
these women's stories make them sound retarded
>>
Seems likely, desu.

I know /pol/ reactionarily lash out against anyone who claims they were raped, so I expect some blowback for this, but Toby truly is a scary fucking dude. I would not put it past him. I had the displeasure of meeting him three times in my line of work, and every time he ha been a complete shitbag to everyone, but especially towards men he perceived to be a threat and women who he wanted to fuck. He is pretty much a textbook sociopath with a side of narcissism.

I could absolutely see him drugging someone to have his way with them if they rejected him/weren't interested at the time. It's always been only about him and no one else, and if anyone did anything that could be perceived as a slight to his huge ego, he would absolutely take drastic action to remedy that.

The evidence seems sketchy in both directions, but given what I've heard about Toby and what I know about him based on meeting him, I was not surprised to hear of the allegations.

We'll see how it goes in the court, but I doubt he's innocent.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.