[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is John Green a cuck for the cereal reference?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
Is John Green a cuck for the cereal reference?
>>
what do you think
>>
>>70667316
It's easy to eat Cheerios. You can just buy it from the store.

The same can't be said about sex. At least not where I'm from
>>
His crash course helped me pass a test.
>>
>>70667316
Yes. I don't want to eat a bowl of Cheerios that's had 20 dicks dipped into it.
>>
>Im getting laid so little that I care deeply what others think of others' sex life.

You're a meta-beta.
>>
>>70667316
He's a cuck because his wife rode the cock carasel for 10 years before coming back and settling with John Green and his millions of dollars.

He's also a proverbial cuck because he's fucking blue pilled beyond saving and to the point that he actually feels morally good for analyzing history in his post-modern cultural Marxist way.
>>
>>70667316
Also eating a new food for the first time is pretty special. I always wanted to try a thing called tuna sashimi.

Is this guy retarded?
>>
>>70667316
>wheredoyouthinkweare.jpg
>>
File: she hyphenated his name.jpg (30 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
she hyphenated his name.jpg
30 KB, 300x450
Discuss.
>>
tell him to eat the same cheerios that 48 people have already eaten
>>
>>70667316
When you pay someone for sex you rarely care how many times they've been banged.

But I wouldn't buy a pre-chewed bowl of cheerios either.
>>
>>70667316
>it particularly bothers me that women are held to a different standard on this than men.
>it particularly bothers me
Well you know what they say, a key that works in many locks is a good key but a lock that works with many keys is a shitty lock.

To be fair I look down on anyone that sleeps around, regardless of sex.
>>
>>70667316
He panders to his audience. He writes Mills & Boon tier romance novels appealing to teenage girls.

So naturally his personality is going to be that of a liberal cuck as it makes him more popular to his demographic.
>>
File: betabux.png (14 KB, 491x207) Image search: [Google]
betabux.png
14 KB, 491x207
>>70667830
>>
File: 1299316772047.png (5 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1299316772047.png
5 KB, 400x400
>one of if not the significant act of love between two people
>should be taken as seriously as a breakfast cereal
Fucking libcucks
Not even a no-hymen-no-diamond fag, but imo sex shouldnt be a near-meaningless act to be enjoyed as casually as a bowl of cheerios
>>
File: cuck greene btfo.png (371 KB, 525x709) Image search: [Google]
cuck greene btfo.png
371 KB, 525x709
>>70667316
>>
He basically compared whores to chewed up cheerios someone else puked out.
>>
>>70667912
this baka desu senpai. slut culture has to die.
>>
>>70667316
aren't his books marketed towards teenage girls this is just blatant pandering
>>
I won"t eat Cheerios that where chewed on by somebody else.
>>
This 4 frames meme with a person saying something ''persuasive'' is retarded SJW shit 99% of the time.
>>
File: Lou_Zocchi_Truth_Sayer.jpg (2 MB, 2112x2816) Image search: [Google]
Lou_Zocchi_Truth_Sayer.jpg
2 MB, 2112x2816
>>70667316
You ever hear the phrase:
>"Second hand oats cost half as much! Even though they've only been through the horse once."

This attitude can be applied to sex just as well, though it's admittedly coming from a different perspective to John "Jamal Greeter" Green's metaphor.
>>
>>70668627
Yes, and we know it.

Yet is is fucking funny to watch them humiliate themselves.
Does anybody know where I can find the "do
you know, uhm" shit? I wanna have a giggle before sleep.
>>
File: 6sPAb.jpg (203 KB, 576x622) Image search: [Google]
6sPAb.jpg
203 KB, 576x622
Better one.
>>
>>70667316
No he was born a KEK.
His very nature is KEK
He wishes right now a gang of niggers would rape his wife as he sat in the corner and cried
>>
What did he mean by this
>>
>>70667555
Canada's trips are glorious.
>>
>>70667316
He's a cuck for his entire career. What a fucking degenerate retard.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.