[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Over 90000 houses in Sydney apparently vacant. Foreign inves
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32
Over 90000 houses in Sydney apparently vacant. Foreign investors manipulating housing availability and house prices by the looks

Could we assume that 100,000's of houses across the country are the same?

There was no housing emergency, it was just a mass buy up by foreigners to make everything more expensive?

Australia - cucked

http://finance.ninemsn.com.au/newsbusiness/9101756/investors-see-larger-return-keeping-property-empty-over-renting
>>
File: f45.png (154 KB, 559x556) Image search: [Google]
f45.png
154 KB, 559x556
Canada got it's real estate market cucked by the chinks too.

Now boomers are selling their outdated family homes for $600k, retiring with a fortune and leaving young people in the jew rent trap.
>>
That's actually a global phenomenom.

In Germany, we have huge stock of empty houses from foreign investors who bought those as securities (ironically many of them are rich greek who don't trust their own country).

We have a big housing problem with the young generation, where even the most shitty appartments are overpriced to hell and back, because said investors would not rent those places out to appropriate prices, they are waiting for some people who don't give a fuck about the housing prices that can just lap up their overpriced shithole.

To that end, they're having their property be unrented for years, because that's cheaper for them than renting them out to someone who needs it.

And it's not like people have a choice, if you're fresh out of school and want to start your university life, you're really fucked for housing right now.
>>
>>69216377
As if you didn't know about this ages ago. This is an issue in most first world developing areas. The government will never do anything about it because we have some of the highest white collar crime in the world.
>>
>>69216553
Same in Belgium and France
>>
>>69216544
house next door sold for 1.2M AUD m8

I'm renting, fearing I might be evicted soon
>>
>>69216553
At the same time, when a bunch of punks break into those houses and squat there to bring attention to the situation, /pol/ would applaud when they are kicked out by police because muh capitalism and muh property.
>>
Houses in my area are like $400k-$450k. When I moved here 5 years ago, they were only worth $250K max. This is really fucked up
>>
>>69216377
Sounds like we need a Greece style tax Ausbro
>If it's an empty property.... get tax

>inb4 communist, muh free market etc
>Making Australia Great Again
>>
>>69216910
You just gave me an amusing idea. Unfortunately I dont know many immigrants.
>>
same here...

capitalism is so cool :^)
>>
Make it law that when a house is sold, the name of the seller and the name of the buyer are publically available.

Is your neighbour selling copious amounts of properties to the gooks? Looks like he is according to the records.

Time to teach him a lesson.
>>
>>69217520
For the most part (at least here in Germany) those houses aren't occupied by hobos and immigrants, but by leftist white middle class kids.

It's actually one of the few "good" things they do, and often they get support from neighbors (food, electricity, water) because everybody is fed up with the situation.
>>
>>69216377
>It is the foreign investors!
>Not Reserve Bank of Australia which has kept the cash rate low

Cucks dont even get their enemies right
>>
>>69216850
Gou wont be and you know this is true. The landlord is required to give you 6 month notice and the beauty is that you can literally refuse and bring your case to the lower court.
>>
10% extra tax (p.a. On value) on foreign home ownership.
Use extra money to build affordable houses for under 25s.

I should be your PM.
>>
>>69218135
>Raising the cost of living
>Discouraging foreign investment

Nah mate you'll get slaughtered for changing the system.

>What the fuck is up with the mountains captcha atm
>>
>>69218135
>10% extra tax (p.a. On value) on foreign home ownership.

The housing just got even more expensive.

Thanks PM
>>
Oh fuck off and just work harder so you can buy a house and don't need to rent.

If you don't like this shit, I'd be happy for you to be replaced with the Chinese who are more capitalist than your commie arse.
>>
File: 1458672874528.jpg (2 MB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
1458672874528.jpg
2 MB, 2688x1520
>>69216553
>>69216814
>>69216544

This is a result of the commie style regulations and soft lifestyle of the modern cuck.

>Anon you can buy land, but you cannot build without permit
>Anon you must use certified contractor to build
>Anon it is required to have electricity and water on your property, you cannot provide them by your own

Also:

>I'm confirmed faggot I cannot live without public transportation to my house
>Muh cinemas, restaurants and nightlife near by
>I require kindergarten in mu neighborhood
>I'm of a social being, only savage would like to live remotely

The overall result is more and more regulations and higher prices.
>>
>>69218135
until you get a call from your lobbyist who represents foreign investors and developers
>>
>>69217718
Go fuck yourself. Privacy is more important.
>>
>>69218135
>no foreign investment ever again
>nobody wants to trade with some fucking isolationist country like this
>country goes down the shitter
>>
>>69216377
oy vey why aren't abbos being allowed to squat in these empty houses
>>
>>69218621
THEY'RE KILLING US ON TRADE
>>
>>69217880
Sounds interesting.

My plan was to get the Somalian, Muslim or Abo fucks to steal them thus escalating the Chinese hate of them.
>>
>>69216377
durr be firs conquer the nighborhood
>>
>>69218710
>send in the abos
>they turn the chinese investors' multi million dollar properties into little shanty towns
>wang chao comes back to check on his property
>WHAT HAPPEN? DIS IS A NO GOOD
>ehhh dardy, give us a smoke ehhh
>>
>tfw i know the guy on the left personally, but not the others
feelsgoodbrah
>>
High corporate taxes and no foreign investment tax on real estate. Cunts you've got it backwards. Tax foreign investment on things your own people invest in and lower taxes on things that promote foreign investment that we don't suffer from
>>
>>69218932
Exactly
>>
In Sweden you have to live in the house for at least 5 months out of the year otherwise the state claims the building, only applies foreigners.
>>
>>69218932
My sides.

>abos invade the empty houses
>Chinese owned houses get btfo
>all of them pull all of their investing out of the country
>go somewhere else
>Sydney housing prices go back down to $400,000
>>
>>69216377
Its the same thing in the USA.
Read an article about this today.

Foreigners are buying a bunch of apartments in the city, and not renting them out at all. You have entire sections of buildings in NYC completely empty.

This is why housing shouldn't be considered an investment, and why the boomer's wealth is all a fraud.

>b-but I earned my wealth for creating nothing and just adding inefficiency in the nation by being a middle man leech!

All that money these boomers earned just made Carl the Cucks. All those hipster faggots you hate can only exist, at your expense, because of their parents money.
>>
>>69219326
Question is how do we make this happen. We're shitposting and meme masters, there must be a way!
>>
>>69218358
fuck off the average house price in auckland is now over 1 mil
>>
For years now the Chinese have been desperate to get their money out of china and into investment property in Australia.

Its almost as if they knew something was going to happen to the stock market in China...
>>
>>69219431
No idea fàm. Trying to find those empty houses would be like trying to find a needle in a haystack. But at least the abos will have somewhere nice to live for a while lol

I wonder if the Chinese are keeping these houses empty until more of their population move over? Seems like a logical idea from their point of view.

>keep Australians out of their own housing market
>Chinese move over
>sell them the houses
>keep doing this over time
>Sydney becomes China
>>
Bought a house 2 hours from Sydney cbd
Slave ourselves for three years paying off the house as fast as we can
Manage to pay off $150,000 in 3 years
Price of the house went up by $200,000

That strange feel when your house makes more money then you do
>>
>>69216377

Fuck stopping the boats we should be putting the Chinese in concentration camps
>>
>>69216377
We are not there yet Juden. Still playing games with money.
The games haven't even begun. The people who dont give two fucks about $ haven't even made a single move yet.
Come on Juden, Push harder.
>>
>>69219656
Then don't live in Auckland? Hamilton is a lot cheaper and you can work your way up the ladder.
>>
>>69219682
I'd rather Sydney be Chinese than Muslim. Not like it has anything of value there, it would be an improvement.
>>
but what are they all going to do when the bubble pops?
>>
>>69219862
there is no jobs outside of auckland
>>
>>69219677
it has nothing to.do with the chinese market and.everything to do woth the fact that the chinese government will tax and take a shitload of money without telling you.
same reason why any company that makes a large amount of profit underestimates its profit by 30 percent there, most of the private money invested in stocks belongs to lower middle who treat it as gambling.
>>
It's the same in the US if you want to live anywhere that isn't a empty shithole devoid of jobs. A lot of it is boomers refusing like children to sell at real market value becuase they were promised a large return on investment.
>>
>>69219944
start renting duh
>>
>>69219944
Lose money kek.

>>69216377
Labour party considered seizing properties that were not lived in for more than 5 years or something. Maybe you should try that?
>>
>>69219326
You forgot the final step:

> evict all abos back to the desert
>>
>>69219384
its changing hopefully yet slowly

just last month Austin finally banned Short Term Rentals

huge fucking blow to these scum fucks
>>
>>69220133
>Not finishing the unfinished job our ancestors had
>>
>>69216377
that's why our people hate chinese
>>
>>69216377
>. Foreign investors

It's all the boomers who own 3 houses each lad.
>>
File: Sydney_couple_buys_19_homes.png (409 KB, 662x699) Image search: [Google]
Sydney_couple_buys_19_homes.png
409 KB, 662x699
anyone complaining about house prices is a cuqe. my dad broke his back for 30 years and paid all his dues.

milleniggers expect that boomers should give up their pensions - which is their tax money that they are entitled to - milleniggers also want to encroach on boomer property rights, so that they don't have to compete.

all this while calling foreign buyers commies with a straight face, this more hypocrisy than I'm willing to swallow.
>>
>>69219384
Fucking this!
This is Spot Fucking On!
>>
>>69220204
your people hate the chinese because of housing speculation started by jews in europe in the 70s ?
>>
>>69220330

>loan from bank
>buy house
>use negative gearing to get all dat sweet gubberment money
>claim your rent would clearly be 'very high' to get the big bux
>use negative gearing money to pay off loans to bank

>congratulations, you now have used tax money to buy a private asset and handed the tax money to a bank. Enjoy your new house :)
>>
>>69219918
Oh definitely, any day. I've never once felt threatened when walking pass Asians, or Chinese in particular (implying you can even tell the difference).

But Muslims? You can feel the atmosphere, and it isn't nice. However, I do see China as a threat to Australia as a whole. They have the power, the money and just about everything to take over a nation. Islam has close to nothing, except political correctness, and beta leftists protecting them.

But yeah, that being said, I'd rather China over Islam any day if I had to choose.
>>
personally I like buying all the milk at my local grocery store then pouring it down the drain

I actually only do it once on Fridays but holy fuck when I do the look on all those helpless mothers faces is priceless. Great way to end the work week for me.
>>
>>69220330
>22 properties
>3m total
>$136,300 each house

So they bought literal trash tier property. Genius
>>
House next door to me sold for 1.3m a few months back and my lease is up for renewal in two months.

I'm worried.
>>
>>69216377
COME ON JUDEN.
POST THAT SHIT.
LETS FUCKING DO THIS.
>>
Bankers are buying up everything with the magic free money the Fed prints for them

frankly at some point I expect people to either start squatting in them, or just start burning them down and ruining Chang Goldberg's housing investment.
>>
>>69216377

This is why rich immigrants are also a problem. It's not just the poor ones that cause trouble.

Unfortunately politicians only focus on the poor because criticizing the rich is off limits.
>>
>>69220570
youshoild be worried by the fact that you dont own.
>>
I would rather my country be overrun by rich chinks than worthless nogs and wetbacks.

Count your blessings, roo-kun.
>>
>>69220561

The blue mountains and central coast are like an hour drive from Sydney the houses are worthless there because there's literally nothing. Maybe in 50 years there might be but for most people you live in the city because there's nothing outside of it.
>>
>>69220672

> than worthless nogs and wetbacks.

Even if they are much richer than you and treat you like a second class citizens?
>>
>>69220640
if it was only the foreingers, i bet you a shitload of politicians and generally rich people own several appartments in PARIS, AMSTERDAM, LONDON, etc...
>>
File: 1442714240021.png (800 KB, 1308x1440) Image search: [Google]
1442714240021.png
800 KB, 1308x1440
>tfw In the process of wanting to just buy my own shitty box 30mins by train to the CBD
>600k for a run down one room unit
Parents defense
>YOU BUY IT FOR THE LAND ANON
Just execute me already.
>>
>>69219384
but why is it cheaper to leave a house empty than to rent it out?
>>
>>69220068
fuck that dude.
Buy Buy Buy
>>
>>69220741
yeah but you can rent those out to holiday makers.
>>
Dose a single Aussie here give the sighestf fuck what the chinks do? How confident are you really they we can deport them all?
How confident ar you that we could deport them all, even da juden?
Do you fellas want to? Fuck it we can if we want, it's all about the follow through.
>>
>>69220741
BM and the central coast arent exactly cheap though. Theyd have to have bought an actual shack or cuckshed. Most likely tiny lots of land
>>
>>69221331
I don't think that'll be necessary, at least not at this stage.

I think tighter regulations regarding foreign ownership and immigration are all that's need right now.
>>
>>69220672
Petty crime is way easier to avoid than corruption though which Chinks carry around with them like rats and the plague
>>
>>69216377
Kek, break into homes. Squat for free. Get sparky mate to hook up electricity owners have to pay the bills from china. Once they cut it off move to the next place
>>
>>69221331

there's no way we can deport them, especially after the TPP goes through and it starts to get rolling for them.

we're cucked as a nation.
>>
>>69221419
What do yo wana do ausfags? Sink a few beers. Come on, some sort of decision needs to be made.
I'm not interested in dealing with this crap forever. Certainly not 5-10 more years.
The hard choices are here.
>>
>>69221589
If those measures I've mentioned aren't implemented in the next three years I'll be right beside you helping kick off the race war, how about that?
>>
>>69221589
I honestly couldn't give less of a fuck to be honest with you, there's money to be made elsewhere and those shit for brains chinks will suffer when the bubble they've created pops.

Trust me, it'll happen in the next 5-10 years. I'm gonna just let nature take it's course like its done in the past
>>
>>69216377
Sounds like in London.

Half the housing is owned by foreign investors. Huge swathes of London flats and housing is actually empty, wjile these fucks are further driving up land and housing prices.

I don't like the idea of forcing residence in order to own property, but this is really taking the piss and we need to think of a way to tackle it.
>>
>>69219682
Actually it's not hard to find them.

Simply legislate submissions of services usage under a set minimum limit.
>>
File: asian wife dream.png (734 KB, 679x1010) Image search: [Google]
asian wife dream.png
734 KB, 679x1010
millenials wishing for property price collapse is basically wishing bankruptcy on a generation of - white - citizens who built the country with their sweat and blood,

those who fought for the rights that millenials take for granted. you would burn down the economy just so that they would deny others the opportunities which you believe you are entitled to - this is what millenials have reduced themselves to, the aborigine.
>>
>>69221103
Not necessarily cheaper, but there's not that much money to be made with renting houses unless you own multiple blocks. Most of the money goes straight back into maintenance. If you don't have tenants you don't have those running costs, and the value of the property only increases over time.
>>
>>69221809
>>69221827
Well? What do you want to do?
Are we going to fuck off the gooks, chinks and curries?
Because of at the end of the day sonny thats the choice, they keep breeding and migrating or we tell them thats the end of it.
Its pick one and only one. If 'leftist' activists or politicians make any noise then we make it clear they will be dealt with.
Its multicultural globalism or a hard line.
You fellas reckon 'a few more years'; well we are about finished with that sort of indecisive nonsense talk.
>>
>>69220330
Australia has seen record low interest rates for over a decade
When they rise which they will in quick succession these stupid cunts will lose everything.
It's happened plenty of times before and the arrogance of these people is astonishing

>inb4Jealous
Nothing I have said above is in any way wrong.
>>
>>69220204
Preach it brother! Fuck the chinks
>>
>>69222337
I don't want to buy for this reason but where do i invest my money?
>>
>>69216377
Why are those chinamen behaving like slavs?
>>
Houses should continue to be built. eventually there will be a housing bust, and the government must be prepared and NOT bail out anybody, so that the prices collapse.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 368x475) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 368x475
>>69222093
Just like Slave-Morality as Nietzsche would put it!
>>
>>69221827
Try 3

http://m.theage.com.au/business/the-economy/australia-vulnerable-to-debt-crisis-says-forbes-20160327-gns1jn.html
>>
>>69222432
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/first-vaginal-beer-bottled-instinct#/

How about this, cunt?
>>
>>69222508
Those gooks should actually get themselves tracksuits.
>>
>>69222337
This. It's predicted that when shit starts to go wrong in this country (housing bubble bursts etc) it's going to be an absolute bloodbath.

I think that when it does happen, it would put us young people who want to buy a house in a very, very good position. However, I don't see that happening for a while, not while the real estate/government cu cks have a circle jerk over the Chinese.
>>
>>69222605
Fuck you're a witty little shit aren't ya.
>>
>>69222093

Retiring in the early 30s?

Either you were making a 6+ figure income with exemplary investing, or you don't plan on having a very nice "60 year" retirement.

Especially if you account for 5% inflation every year.
>>
>>69222432
This is very good question. Probably the most important question in Australia right now.
We've become lazy investors sinking into property
>>
What do you wana do ausfags?
You wana be like Canada? Let the chinks and curries hit 20%?
The window to do this with the minimal amount of bloodshed and stress will close in 5-10 years. It will be very difficult then.

So I say fuck it, lets do it; maybe we can even run off most off the kikes too.
>>
canada has whole neighborhoods empty full of empty condo's because chinks bought everything
>>
>>69222775
These models are only working in suburbs with consistent 5+year growth of 10%+ annually.
It's unsustainable of course, the best approach is to catch the growth wave then sell it for capital, which all indicators show Melbourne and Sydney are at the end of
>>
>>69222693
Carnage is the most frequent word I hear about the Aussie housing bubble popping. It wont be playtime; its going to be .gov screaming for chinks and curries to shore it back up and everyone else furious.
Then when it truly pops we will have fucking fucking carnage. Everyone will be put in there place and everything will be sorted out.
>>
>>69217189
sell your house and buy one for 600k. Sell that one for 800k in 4-5 years and buy one for 1mil.

What can go wrong? desu!
>>
>>69223142
Owners have have owned things for a long time and have little to no debt will be fine. As their prices will correct along with everyone's so it will be comparable.
It's the ones who have new debt on inflated value homes or highly leveraged purchasers who will burn hard.

Interesting times are close its the bandwagoners who will burn.
If anyone's geared up exit some properties now.
It's time to consolidate not expand.
>>
>>69216377
yeah there are apparently whole apartment blocks in melbourne that are completely empty
chinese bastards
>>
File: 卐white power.jpg (50 KB, 604x403) Image search: [Google]
卐white power.jpg
50 KB, 604x403
>>69222693
>it would put us young people who want to buy a house in a very, very good position.

>economy that is heavily reliant on foreign investment collapses is a good thing for the most economically vulnerable demographic.

good thinking lad, your parents should have beat you more.
>>
>>69223435
There was a historic mansion in Toorak in Melbourne few months back. Covered in heritage orders.
Chink brought next week he had cunts start the bulldozers at 5am and levelled it.
When the council caught wind they want to find him and put orders on him but he lives in China.
Cucked.
They're literally powerless as he's ignoring all correspondence and while they can deny any permits as long as he pays his rates there's fuck all they can do. The land will continue to increase in value
>>
>>69223524
Kek'd

Everyone is vulnerable, friend. I even hear 30-40 year olds complaining as well. Everyone in Sydney is complaining about the house prices. Even people I know with well paying jobs say its ridiculous.
>>
>>69216377
they do this in burgerclap but the key is to do it on a smaller scale. you dont need to drive up all the houses in the world just in all the semi nice middleclass traps.
>>
>>69218387
What you listed has NOTHING to do with the situation at hand.

I genuinely want to kill you for being such a retarded motherfucker. You east european slavshit spouting memes you don't even understand yourself.

You have no idea about economics nor do you have enough IQ to even grasp what is being talked about here.

Kill yourself you absolute waste of oxygen. Dumb motherfucker. Your mother is a crack whore.
>>
>>69220741
Yeah but they still must have purchased absolute dog shit homes for a total of 3mil
>>
>>69223643
People from Sydney are going to Melbourne and even with that inflated market are amazed with what they can buy compared to Sydney.
Sydney is genuinely out of control. For a city that's hemmed in by national parks and geographic features with expense build envelopes due to bedrock and blasting, etc etc. you take an already expensive high density living region and manipulate it further.
No wonder it had the second most amount of cranes on the skyline after Dubai in 2015, gold mine for developers.
>>
File: 1445508632183.jpg (59 KB, 800x794) Image search: [Google]
1445508632183.jpg
59 KB, 800x794
>>69223875
Damn, that's the first time I've seen a German go all out since WWII
>>
>>69222414
says the nigger chink
>>
>>69223875
>yourself you absolute waste of oxygen. Dumb motherfucker. Your mother is a crack whore

Wew lad, that's a tad harsh
>>
ITT poor fags

t. chang
>>
>>69218960
how do you tell the difference between them?
>>
>>69217935
>>69218090
Too true
>>
>>69216377
What's the source for those cunts?
http://banknotes.rba.gov.au/legal/deliberate-damage/
>>
>>69217935
fuck off cunt, inner suburbs of sydney are filled to the brim with chinks purchasing from boomers
>>
>>69219760
lol'd.

that's a good one.
>>
I just want a house. Not a lifetime of debt slavery.

>entitled
>>
>>69216377

If Australia has squatters rights, and these people are never there, then just move in and enjoy your free house.
>>
>>69223958
A nonsense city, whites are not even sup;posed to live in apartments. Its unhealthy for us.
We are supposed to have properties we maintain and develop over decades. Genuine home to raise families, even multiple generations in.
Apartments are for insects and commies.
>>
>>69219384
Sounds like a problem that Trump helped to create
>>
Feels fucking glorious to be chinese

Related thread of me rekting a white goy

>>69219328

Lol at these australians shitting their pants
>>
when will this shit end? I don't even get how it could get this bad in the first place. If no one is buying houses, who benefits? Are the chinks just salivating at an appraiser telling them there investment is worth more than last year?
>>
>>69225041
Theyre just eicher an you, kid move along, you see chingching over there. His family is worth more than you
>>
>>69223602
*hard on*

I fucking love where this world is heading
>>
>>69224254
>purchasing from boomers
And those boomers are parents, arent they?
>>
>>69224867
Lelbourne has a big problem with its apartments right now where chinks are running popup brothels.
They lease the apartment for a week and blokes virtually run a train on the 2-3 girls in there 24-7.
>>
>>69220330
These pieces of shit are part of the problem, it's fucking SHELTER, the basic human need, not an investment. There are so many smarter things to put your money into, when will chinks and tradies learn.

kill yourself you boomer dicksucker
>>
>>69225495
Whats wrong mate? Surely those pesky chinks are pushovers right? Sorry 2016 is different now. We make the calls, and we desteoy your heritage propeties and theres fuck all you cucks can do about it >>69223602
>>
File: 1457684172012.png (285 KB, 1861x1081) Image search: [Google]
1457684172012.png
285 KB, 1861x1081
>>69216377
>>69216544
CHINKED
>>
>government makes building new housing a pain and expensive
>doesn't force foreign investors to pay proper property taxes
>don't force local investors to pay proper taxes because lolnegativegearing
>HELP WHY ARE THE CHINKS AND RICH PEOPLE BUYING ALL THE HOUSES

smhtbhfam
>>
>>69223602
If the building was on the heritage list then the city council would not have approved the project at the first place.

>The land will continue to increase in value
Because of the population growth
>>
>>69225571
When you whites stopped by us
>>
>>69225644
Mate no amount of denial will change the fact the heritage kisted property got REKT and nothing can be done. FUCKING GLORIOUS
>>
File: how to invest.png (18 KB, 1064x219) Image search: [Google]
how to invest.png
18 KB, 1064x219
>>69222432
>>69222786
>>
>>69225631
You whites are too dumb, as a chinese why cant you see rules are not made to be followed? Heyre made to be circumvented

E.g.>>69223602
>>
>>69216377

I, for one, am offended by the cultural appropriation of squating in that pic
>>
>>69225848
Theres a reason we're both notorious for being unscrupulously wealthy :)
>>
>>69225705
I am telling you It was probably not on the list. My parents house is pre-WW2 building and they could not do much about it because it is on the heritage list thus the city council does not approve any renovational project, other than some minor changes.
>>
>>69225644
Exactly
But now if he sells it to a bonfide buyer the council is in a position where they have to decide whether to encumber the new purchaser punitively.
It's starting to get screwy. And this isn't isolated, there's been Chinese developers in Kew excavating under neighbouring properties causing slippage and all types of cowboy shit.

Another scam has been replacing high rated building materials with Chinese knockoff shit in the building scope. An apartment in Lonsdale st caught fire because of this.
But the problem is no accountability. Councils can't pin down the developers.
We need a national register that maybe has to be bought into and run like a trust fund, to curb this stuff.
But what do I know, I'm just some guy
>>
>>69223875
>germans will get this mad at slavs but not the arabs raping their women

wew fucking laddy
>>
Swriously i cant be the only chinese here getting a hard on by this? I rmemeber wh n i rekt the australians hard pointing iut that we literally OWN thei properies so hard and they got so upset that their best retort was that theyre fucking our women. Im like ....lmao hows the rent....REKT
>>
>>69216377
An easy solution is to ruin the value of those houses. Set loose a bunch of abos there to set fire to those houses, or scare foreign investors due to unruly abos scaring up potential buyers/renters.

They'd have no choice but to sell it back for cheap, then you gentrify it of abos. Problem solved.

Chances are, some dumb foreigners would go and buy up some properties there again. Rinse and repeat until they learn their lesson not to mess with the market, after losing a lot of money. You'll start noticing some of their agents conducting activities to undermine what you're doing. Maybe "accidents" can happen to those agents. It definitely puts the fear to those outside forces.

It works. It has happened in the US many times before. That's why not a lot of foreign investors try to fuck with housing. Only Jewmerican bankers were able to (because they own politicians).
>>
>>69225963
It was demolished illegally
It made state news
It's easily found in Google and the planning industry here is shaking their heads over it
>>
>>69226039
>Councils can't pin down the developers
I just cannot believe they can get away with it.
>>
>>69225963
Man, i rmemebr when he chinese were made fun of even as early as 2006. Now it just feels sp good to be chinese. Ill admit, i had a very short phase where i saw the Chinese as pathetic despite my parents being the typical property buying chinese, now i feel fucking proud as fuck to be chinese.

No more working in he restaurant jokes for you white cunts. Too busy in daddy's merc amg
>>
>>69225927
>Theres a reason we're both notorious for being unscrupulously wealthy :)
mainland chinese are wealthy?

you all seem to forget the massive peasant underclass you have and exploit
>>
>>69225963
>>69226201
>>69226222
Oh yea, they got away with it alright :) hey man at least were not trouble making drug dealing lebos
>>
>>69225842
>>69225927
>>69226115
>>69226306

with banter this weak it's no wonder you pretend to be a chink

un-australian
>>
>>69226380
>here comes the damage control lol ^_^
>>
File: 1437916329165.jpg (9 KB, 184x179) Image search: [Google]
1437916329165.jpg
9 KB, 184x179
>tfw my mum bought property 3 years ago in medlow bath
>tfw she keeps re-spending her mortgage
>>
>>69226222
What are you going to do?
Extradite them?
Even compulsory acquisition is out of the question as it still requires full compensation to be paid to the owner irrelevant of damage.
All they can do is block any permits on current owner maybe slap an overlay on it which would limit value but would probably get removed if challenged.

The blame should really be placed on FRB
>>
>>69226419
Fix housing market :)
>>
>>69226501
Fuck man. FEELS FUCKING PROUD TO BE
CHINESE
H
I
N
E
S
E
>>
File: 1457202778937.gif (2 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1457202778937.gif
2 MB, 300x300
>>69226306
>i had a very short phase where i saw the Chinese as pathetic despite my parents being the typical property buying chinese
so this is all about your little self esteem issues? you hate the natives because you feel like a loser?

well whatever i'm not nearly about to argue about it i feel bad for you
>>
>>69226222
Dw man koreans are less vicious ppl at least, youll so fine.
>>
>>69226201
"The move prompted the City of Stonnington to apply last year to then-planning minister Matthew Guy for interim heritage controls, with the support of Toorak residents.

The property, while much loved by locals and iconic to the suburb, was deemed to not be of “sufficient architectural significance” for Mr Guy to step in and grant heritage protection."

http://www.domain.com.au/news/toorak-residents-furious-as-developer-begins-demolition-of-185m-mansion-20151021-gkefz4/

So the heritage protection was NOT granted somehow. Now that explains everything. Toorak residents went furious and the city council was upset but the Victoria government which is ruled by Labor didnt grant it for the council.
>>
Least they ain't lebbos
>>
>>69226601
I sont hate the natives. I hate you fo putting us down, especially in the 80s-90s.

Now brother Chang, uncle peng is here for some delicious property with more money than you will ever fucking make
>>
>>69226813
>especially in the 80s-90s.
i wasn't alive

and i was born rich
>>
>>69226049
Arabs are country-destroyers, Germans are natural allies to them.
>>
>>69226731
noice
>>
>>69226867
No where near rich as Us now :)
>>
>>69227001
heroin money doing well for you?
>>
Living NEET life in the APY lands, subsidised by the land taxes of these noble chinks. More the merrier I say let their property taxes pay for my gold jerrycan.
>>
Millennials in the US are finally starting to form households in record numbers not seen since the 1970s. The problem is a shortage of affordable, entry-level housing stock. (Tiny houses are a meme). They're getting jobs, moving out, getting married, and now want their own house they can afford.

Most builders are focusing on the highly profitable mid to high-end homes ($400K+), where the growing demand is squarely in the $220K range, especially for single detached. We're seeing the fastest housing inflation in the middle-low entry range now.
>>
Guys. I have 4 houses worth about 3.6 million. Should i tap out now or keep riding this bubble?

How long will it last?
>>
>>69227074
Pls, we're not lebos. ThEyre the bigger peoblem anyway
>>
>>69227277
Who knows how long it'll last.

It's been dragging out for ages already. Theoretically it should have already burst by now. The housing market is being held up artificially through federal practices. All I know is when it does happen, millions of home will get foreclosed on, worse than what happened in the US, much worse.
>>
>>69227277
Send half of your house this way before the Kangaroos get you
>>
Jesus christ you know youve utterly fucking crushed the avg australian citizen when teres no retort. FEELS FUCKING GOOD TO CHINESE.
>>
>>69227277
They predicted the bubble to burst back in 2013-14 if I remember correctly.
>still hasn't
>>
>>69216377
How do they manipulate the prices?
>>
>>69227277
Sell it to tim wang shen.

Hell take real good care of it:)
>>
>>69227459
> The housing market is being held up artificially through federal practices

Has there been even the slightest whiff of the government wanting to do something about it? Or are they all still full steam ahead.

>>69227520
Think i might call my realtor tomorrow.
>>
>>69227487
>Implying you are smart for just buying a house when you have money
>Implying you have morals
>Implying you are even Chinese
>Implying you are not a Shit poster

Reddit please go
>>
>>69227534
This is why you shoulve picked an exonomics degree and not an arts degree. Sumb australian. People like you only have yourself to blame. Time to scrub yie jin kan's shoes
>>
>>69227638
Must suck to have all those asians at canada :(

^_^
>>
>>69227487
Lmao, we don't give a fuck about your posts.

You're like the girl in a video that tries to be funny as fuck and gets attention, but fails hard.

Brb, pretending to be Chinese to make everyone mad XDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>69227733
And tries to get attention, but fails hard. *
>>
>>69227721
R ace is a social Construct it doesn't exist
>>
>>69227733
Nah im just expressing myself. Whther or not youre mad isnt my problem NOR does it change the reality of the housing situation. ^_^
>>
>>69227575
>Has there been even the slightest whiff of the government wanting to do something about it? Or are they all still full steam ahead.

Government relies on the equity of the Australian housing market. It's too big to fail kind of thing right now.

Australia can't actually afford the bubble to burst. You'll see millions of new families with huge mortgages displaced.

As much as I want it to happen, for the long-term benefits...the short term effect is going to be incredibly hard to accept. Nobody is willing to accept the short-term pain, so the shit is just going to continue spiraling out of control being held up by imaginary fairies.
>>
>>69227840
Nah im just expressing myself. Whther or not youre mad isnt my problem NOR does it change the reality of the housing situation. ^_^
>>
>>69227830
If this is the extent of denial you have to go thriugh to keep yiur ego sane, then so be it ^_^
>>
>>69216377
uncuck Australia, start burning them down.
>>
>>69227869
>so the shit is just going to continue spiraling out of control being held up by imaginary fairies.
longer it goes the worse it'll get

i already own a house so i say fuck it. tragedy builds character
>>
>>69227869

Well i mean i'm probably going to come out of this on top, but there's nothing i can do so i might as well profit.

Maybe this will shatter the Libs and Labor when it finally implodes.
>>
>>69227911
We are all mad here
>>
>>69216377

Burning currency is a crime.
>>
Man i feel so ashamed for wanting to remove my chinese romanisation middle name before. I really was born in the best of times. Fucking obnoxious aussies
>>
>>69227999
You australians are so obsessed with following the rules. Feels fucking good to not be restrained by bullshit.
>>
File: 1459035441740.jpg (126 KB, 720x849) Image search: [Google]
1459035441740.jpg
126 KB, 720x849
>>69228040
>Fucking obnoxious aussies
we didn't pick up the entire country and bring it to you bud
>>
>>69227982
>a house
>a
>singular

Not even old money is a match against us
>>
>>69228040
>>69228120
>>69228189
Look at this try hard

0/10
>>
>>69228131
Dw, it ill be soon. ThrEll be many many more apartments to come :)

Go live in regional australia, you fucking aussie hobbits
>>
>>69228189
reeeeeeeeee i have been bested

truly the chinese are the master race

i have decided to take estrogen and become a white ladyboy to serve giant chinese cocks
>>
>>69227999
I don't even know why it's considered a crime, burning money has only positive effects for the overall economy.
>>
>>69220561
not only that they bought it at the height of a market boom, what happens when the bubble bursts and the shit property you bought is now worth less than the mortgage? I don't think this plan is all that cunning
>>
>>69228260
Fix your own asian problem Canada. You thought asians are only good for restaurants and math? How does it feel that we now have a new stereotype. Hint of new stereotype: tread topic
>>
>>69228307
Yea, this hard on, yeaaaaaa
>>
>>69228317
Dw the "chinks" as you call them will burn plenty more figuratively and literally ^_^
>>
>>69228371
Most sane people don't care t b h f a m
>>
Hey hey where are those rice muncher jokes? I just suddenly remember, and what about those asians and their honda jokes? What? Ayy lmao we don't drive jap boxes anymore. FUCKING REKT
>>
>>69228582
i've noticed theres a few (and only a few) that come onto /pol/ and gloat about their parent's real estate all day

when the bubbled bursts those houses are worth as much as second hand bin lids so i don't really get it

but low self esteem is always involved lol
>>
>>69228582
Yes if you ignore it itll go away, right? ^_^ say hello to brother zhe next door for me and aunt mei across the street and brother lu also from down the street ^_^
>>
GOOKS GOTTA GO
>>
>>69227277
Sell now, then move to far north NZ.
>>
>>69228803
Typical white lacking action approach
>just wait for the economic cycle to switch gears and karma will hit them hard.

Yea just keep talking, sheeple, thats all you can do anyway. THe pollies wont help small folks like you
>>
>>69227277
Sell. The risk vs reward at this point just isn't worth it.

Sure, you might be selling a little early and miss out on a 10% increase. But you're also avoiding a potential 40% decrease within the next 6 months, which is more likely.
>>
>>69216377
There is a massive real estate crash coming to Australia, get out if you can.

This is a bubble. Just like 2007 USA
>>
>>69228803
It's simple they are bored out of their mind because they haven't developed a real hobby or passion from having all the money in the world so they are filling a void with shit posting

>>69228814
It is great for business keep giving us your money thank you
>>
>>69228803
Also i wont deny it, it feels glorious when your race was made fun of only to come out and gobble up your properties only 30 years later. No it started as early as e 90s
>>
File: tumblr_nm5thnIHg81t3ongfo1_1280.jpg (137 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nm5thnIHg81t3ongfo1_1280.jpg
137 KB, 640x480
>>69228916
>Typical white lacking action approach
i don't care senpai
>>
>>69225006
Trump builds mostly hotels and casinos and golf parks. He has a few high luxury apartment complexes that are almost fully rented. He has never hidden that he always keeps a selected very few apartments vacant in case he needs them for special opportunities. It has nothing to do with the current situation.
>>
>>69228896
Yea man, tell him to abandon his own countey cos its fucking CHINATOWN
>>
File: 1457510901473.png (198 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1457510901473.png
198 KB, 1024x1024
>>69228803
>i've noticed theres a few (and only a few) that come onto /pol/ and gloat about their parent's real estate all day

Don't forget the 'rich' ones from Reddit that boast about getting any white woman... Only because they're rich. aka r/AsianMasculinity - Whilst the poorest of the poorest white can get with the hottest Asian girl.
>>
>>69228582
>most sane people don't care that the average housing price in Vancouver is a million bucks

No Anon, most idiots with their heads in the sand don't care.
>>
File: 1455802877086.png (129 KB, 512x430) Image search: [Google]
1455802877086.png
129 KB, 512x430
>>69228685
Here's a couple jokes:

From the clothes you wear, to the items you lust to buy, to the language you speak, your culture has been cucked by the white man since before your parents were born.

>Man i feel so ashamed for wanting to remove my chinese romanisation middle name before
Xiangzon "Timmy" Wipingxiao
>>
>>69220550
You sound like a chink
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-29-22-58-57.png (297 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-29-22-58-57.png
297 KB, 1080x1920
>>69225630
Top lel
>>
>>69229067
Say hello to my brothers and uncles for me ^_^
>>69229020
When all else fails...SAY YOU DONT CARE

you know. It feels just as glorious when we have surpass your familys net worth despite you being born into money. This is ehat happens when you whites live in a safe bubble.

Heres a video exemplifying the basis as to why we succeed
http://youtu.be/9s--3Oq7XLA

Dog eat dog world. Welcome to reality
>>
Real estate is an AWFUL investment for the next twenty years for the following reasons:

1) Declining young population. In previous generations there were always vastly more people being born than old people dying. This is not true for the first time, the baby boomers are a giant population and they're all starting to retire/die. As they die they will all become net sellers, as they retire they will probably rely on their house equity to fund their retirement. The younger generation will have to have a lot of cash to pick up all this extra supply from the dying boomers. Which brings me to the next point

2) Millenials have much higher unemployment, lower savings and lower earnings growth than previous generations. Most millenials are in no-way equipped to take out a house loan, they can barely manage their fucking credit card debt.

3) Interest rates have nowhere to go but up: They are already at historic lows, what will happen when interest rates inevitably go back up? Mass defaults from freshly unemployed dumb-fuck tradies taking loans they can't manage. As house prices dip, many people will find themselves underwater as well, relying on equity that simply isn't there. All those "savings" in a house loan will turn into liabilities for bogan trash and they will be forced to sell.

Australia is literally America in 2008. I pray to God every night that a virus will kill 40-50% of all people, leaving the housing market fucked beyond repair for housing speculators for decades to come.
>>
>>69229076
FUCKING GLORIOUS

INB4 no reply
>>
>>69227266
Same thing is happening with cars these days. The avg power stroke is 50k+
>>
>>69229162
i sont think he gives a fuxk when hes driving around your countrys roads in his $200kUSD ferrari 458. In australia $200kusd can only get you an m5. ^_^
>>
Serves you right, you cocksuckers. Every time there's a war thread, you cucks are always going on about how China are your allies and you would side with them over America and how they're so great because of the trades or whatever bullshit.

Now you're fucked and there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>69229625
>you cucks are always going on about how China are your allies
said nobody ever

this thread is chaos, its hard to know who's chinese shilling and who's not anymore. abort
>>
>>69229591
>>69229625
>>69229694
Honestly I don't care about any of this as long as it's profits going towards my country is all that matters.
>>
>>69229110
Sorry, fatty americuck i cant hear you over my australian passport inside my bmw m4 , sorry we dont drive hindas anymore ao you cant make fun of us. But we can laugh at yiu for driving ewwwww fords
>>
>>69229417
That's what fucked up man, people use to build houses for the middle class. Now because the quality of all these houses are standing the test of time and diy people fixing them we don't build houses anymore. We're vso fucked... I quit my job 2 months ago because it was even worth the gas money,... I really wanna just die already.
>>
>>69229776
>that juatification

Youll care, when you see a rice minching restaurant suky suky 1 dollar zoom pass your shit box in his maserati
>>
>>69229417
Tfw mummy and daddy can live entirely off capital gains if they want.

Actually no, they probably couldnt, not with their spending habits. Well that was slightly embarrassing
>>
File: 1448412022972.jpg (155 KB, 400x654) Image search: [Google]
1448412022972.jpg
155 KB, 400x654
>>69216377
>The free market is flawless
>Except when it does what I don't like! WAAHHHH!!
>>
>>69230208
The free market will fix itself don't worry guys
>>
>>69230208
This guy gets it. Get cucked Australia. Rules are not made to be followed. If you can get that through tour retarded heads then mayb, just maybe you wouldnt be in this situation
>>
File: 1427483653973.jpg (54 KB, 720x400) Image search: [Google]
1427483653973.jpg
54 KB, 720x400
>>69216377

>Boomers get rich off protectionist trade policies
>Open the markets up to the chinks
>Chinks get rich while new generations get poor
>Boomers sell off their property to chinks for gorillions
>Lose the money to Jews in planned market crashes
>Next generation has to live in crawl spaces and in basements while the Chinese move into their parent's mansions

This is fine.
>>
>>69230284
What happened to me to so long as money is coming into your country youre dandy? Has your denial been broken already? Poor boo :(
>>
>>69230284
Yes, we just have to old on until everything is exactly like 1880. Then everything will be better! Hold on, ye gold-faithful! Soon our precious new robber barons will descend from heaven to save us all with massive pollution and rampant human rights violations!
>>
>>69230372
Not possible, chinks are cheap restaurant workers driving in hondas living in shitty houses. Ima glorious white man, and i say no chink will get the best of me *gulps beer*
>>
My grandparents are pensioners in their 80s and live in a $2million home in Albert Park.

Here's hoping the Chinese make that property worth $3million by the time the inevitable inheritance goes out.
>>
>>69216377
The mamzer will pay with their lives and their offsprings' lives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlDNrHGUoOQ
>>
>>69230532
10/10 post this is the reason I come to this place

Dat Old English Tho
>>
File: 1885_Chinese_man.png (338 KB, 720x543) Image search: [Google]
1885_Chinese_man.png
338 KB, 720x543
>>69229799
You hear me just fine Xinpang. I don't care what you drive. I don't care what your passport says. I want you to be reminded, that your culture only wants to be white. You Chinese emulate European culture like it's the air you breathe.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2634909/Its-knock-Chinas-copycat-culture-gives-rise-bizarre-fakes-Mount-Rushmore-Egyptian-pyramids-New-York-skyline.html

pic related: this was pre cucking by Whitey. Your culture can't distance itself from this fast enough.
>>
>>69230532
Hey man when theres nothing one can do. All he can do is wait and hope :). Pathetic. ^_^
>>
File: Andy.png (290 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
Andy.png
290 KB, 576x432
>>69230546
Too true m8
>>
File: image.jpg (371 KB, 709x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
371 KB, 709x1000
>>69230676
We kind of did.

And in 2016 news, white man cant afford home, alr,ing increase in amount of white men sleeping in their ewwww fords
>>
>>69230695
OR he could, I don't know, go against his inborn nature and attempt to walk the path of good rather than evil. But expecting White men to do that is wishing for the impossible. So grab your popcorn, exploit as many amoral, dumb goyim as possible and watch the world burn.
>>
>>69229417
I agree with the sentiment that real estate is a horrible investment. If there are bubble talks, why not just avoid this asset class? It's absolutely crazy. I feel sorry for all the first home buyers jumping in at this level because they are scared prices will increase too much. All the speculators are idiots and have no excuse for getting burned.

Also, the first and last point applies to most investments in the developed world. Furthermore, interest rates aren't a lock to go back up and could keep going down. ZIRP/NIRP is very real and we could be stuck down here for a while.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.