[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You pork eating kafir filths can only talk shit about ISLAM IN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 13
File: europe.jpg (152 KB, 649x730) Image search: [Google]
europe.jpg
152 KB, 649x730
You pork eating kafir filths can only talk shit about ISLAM IN CHINESE ADULT CARTOON FORUMS. You can't talk shit about islam on outside. because we are everywhere and there WILL BE ALPHA MUSLIM BOY who will beat the shit out of YOU.Yes you are OBESE NEET who never go outside.You are coward. you tell on there that you will kill muslim but you can't because you are coward and fat.MEANWHILE I CAN TALK SHIT ABOUT CHRISTIANITY IN MY COUNTRY AND IN THE EUROPE. and no one will attack me. If they;A MUSLim brother will come to help me. i can take a shit on a church and basically you can't do nothing. but you can take shit without beaten to death? i don't think so.SO you can only talk shit about Islam in INTERNET. beucase you're INTERNET CRUSADER.Your people will NEVER rise against us. because we will kill them in sight.You want a war? we're ready for war in when we were born. you raised as soft.your family only care about you getting a job. no warriority.meanwhile our families taught us to how fight with kuffar.
>>
File: I HAVE BRAIN SEZEURE.png (115 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
I HAVE BRAIN SEZEURE.png
115 KB, 400x300
>>70645344
butthurt.exe
>>
>>70645344
>>
File: 1444342745886.jpg (76 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1444342745886.jpg
76 KB, 500x667
>>70645344
>>
File: 1455903685974.png (152 KB, 681x768) Image search: [Google]
1455903685974.png
152 KB, 681x768
>>70645344
amen brotha
>>
File: 1451751910191.jpg (39 KB, 499x381) Image search: [Google]
1451751910191.jpg
39 KB, 499x381
>>70645344
The war will come.
We may die.
You will.
Allah akbar, praise satan. Long live kek.
>>
File: 1452050382139.gif (44 KB, 834x556) Image search: [Google]
1452050382139.gif
44 KB, 834x556
>>70645344
>We're ready for war in when we were born

Killing civilians then dying to rot in the desert isn't war roach man. It's glorified gang violence. You don't know the meaning of war.
>>
Yes, we already know you're a barbarian.
>>
File: 1460352314997.jpg (413 KB, 1432x1146) Image search: [Google]
1460352314997.jpg
413 KB, 1432x1146
>>70645344
You Halal eating mudslime filths can only talk shit about GLORIOUS CRUSADERS IN CHINESE ADULT CARTOON FORUMS. You can't talk shit about GLORIOUS CRUSADERS on outside. because we are everywhere and there WILL BE ALPHA CRUSADING BOY who will beat the shit out of YOU.Yes you are OBESE ROACH who never go outside.You are coward. you tell on there that you will kill Aryan but you can't because you are coward and fat.MEANWHILE I CAN TALK SHIT ABOUT ISLAM IN MY COUNTRY AND IN THE GLORIOUS GOD LOVING LAND PROTECTED BY THE FIRST AMENDMENT. and everyone will praise me. If they;A FREEDOM-LOVING brother will come to help me. i can take a shit on a Mosque and basically you can't do nothing. but you can take shit without beaten to death? i don't think so.SO you can only talk shit about FREEDOM in INTERNET. beucase you're INTERNET JIHADIST FILTH.Your people will NEVER rise against us. because we will kill them in with NUCLEAR WEAPONS.You want a war? we're ready for war in when we were born. you raised as soft.your family only care about you getting a young boy lover. no warriority.meanwhile our families taught us to how fight with AR-15 ASSAULT RIFLES.
>>
>>70645344
We don't believe you. You should go blow something up to convince us.
>>
>>70645344
So you're willingly indulging in a discussion with the kuffar...

If your daddy enters the room right this fucking minute he'll remove your hairy apostate head right off your shoulders.

There are literally millions of you in Europe, and all you manage to achieve is couple a hundred dead a year. You know why?

Because you're not here to make war; you're here to leech from the very Christianesque inspired welfare system you should despise as heretical. In the eyes of your god, you're all already in hell.
>>
You child-raping believer filths can only talk shit about ISRAEL IN CHINESE ADULT CARTOON FORUMS. You can't talk shit about israel on outside. because we are everywhere and there WILL BE GREEDY JEWISH BOYS who will ruse the shit out of YOU.Yes you are OBESE MUSLIM who never go outside.You are coward. you tell on there that you will kill jews but you can't because you are coward and fat.MEANWHILE I CAN TALK SHIT ABOUT ISLAM IN ISRAEL AND IN MY COUNTRY. and no one will attack me. If they;A JEWIsh merchant will come to help me remove kebab. i can take a shit on Al-Aqsa and basically you can't do nothing. but you can take shit without beaten to death? i don't think so.SO you can only talk shit about Israel in INTERNET. beucase you're INTERNET JIHADI.Your people will NEVER rise against the jews. because the jews will make your kind kill each other.You want a war? you're too busy fighting war between yourselves since you were born. you raised as dumb fighter.your family only care about you believing in muhammad and jihad. no science, no reasoning .meanwhile our families bought us video games to learn to how to pilot drones and remove kebab from our houses
>>
File: 1460227225762.jpg (106 KB, 500x483) Image search: [Google]
1460227225762.jpg
106 KB, 500x483
>>70645344
Alpha with your oil wrestling :^)
>>
You're lucky China is too busy making stupid plastic forks and crap for us to buy or else they'd have broken their foot off in your ass sooner Muhammad.
>>
File: l2.jpg (67 KB, 610x405) Image search: [Google]
l2.jpg
67 KB, 610x405
>>70645344
nice bait, now go and wipe your ass with your hands
>>
>>70645344
Reality literally proves the point of this protestor in the pic, that the “refugees“ are unthankful, violent and raping useless muslims
>>
>>70645344
dummyhead, i already went to iraq and killed some of you. i'm just taking a break raising my kids for now, after they start school i'm continuing the crusade. i'll fight you brainwashed heretics to the end of the earth. islam is made of people easily brainwashed and swayed into islam, they can be swayed out of it easily too. have you even fired a gun? been to any war? dont lie little ficki ficki roach.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 640x480
725 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10022
United States

Here are my coordinates:
40°45′45″N
73°58′27″W

Fight me irl turkroach
>>
We talk nonstop shit about you muslims to your face here in Freedom Land. And you muslims smile and agree, that yes most muslims are stupid shitheads.

But to be honest it's not even your religion we hate you for, it's your shit skin you fucking wannabe mexicant
>>
File: gayest religion ever.jpg (35 KB, 597x385) Image search: [Google]
gayest religion ever.jpg
35 KB, 597x385
>>
isnt Allah that pig fucking faggot from pooville?
>>
>>70645344

prep. your grave
>>
>>70650148
Sometimes I miss the sandbox.
>>
>>70645344
Id take muslims more seriously if they did fuck goats and their little helpless nephews
>>
>>70645344
You're just criminals, outside of internet.. you're just poor criminals in a desert.

Very few smart peers of yours escape and after months of planning manage to explode killing 30 people, with that security gets enhanced over all and next morning tens of bombs drop over your huts in desert, for every dead soul in Europe hundreds of muslim souls will perish in following months.
>>
>>70649809
Is that picture a Turkish family reunion?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.