[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NBA Threatens to Move 2017 All-Star Game From North Carolina
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 205
Thread images: 24
>Charlotte, NC — NBA Commissioner Adam Silver held a press conference today, announcing that Charlotte, North Carolina will no longer be hosting the 2017 All-Star game due to the state’s recent passing of the anti-LGBT law HB2.

>“With this new law in place, Charlotte currently does not have any anti-discrimination protection in place, something that would be vital for a large event such as the All-Star Game,” Silver told reporters. “We are giving the state of North Carolina 30 days to repeal this law or they can expect the 2017 All-Star game to be held elsewhere. I want to make it clear that the NBA will not stand for this type of intolerance and hate.”

Where were you when minority groups gained the ability to influence major sports leagues?
>>
Why the fuck is everyone virtue-signaling over private businesses being able to ban trannies from the wrong bathroom?
>>
>>70593821
>Adam Silver

Always right.
>>
>>70593971
Its not about trannies but destroying Western Christian-values and right wing politics.
>>
>>70593821
do it then
>>
>>70593821
>silver
>>
>>70593821
>watching ape hoop
>>
>>70593972
Beat me to it.
>>
>>70593821
>Silver

why, pol?
>>
>>70593971

Because it's 2016, Duh. But seriously, it is retarded. We have had men's and women's bathrooms for a long time, and the system has worked as planned. However, because a very very small minority groups is offended that they have to face the fact that they cannot change their gender fully, they will scream and whine until anyone who stands in their path is obliterated.
>>
>>70594217
Just look at him. Didn't even need to glance at his name for that one.
>>
>>70594217
When will you accept that the Jews are your enemy?
How many more examples are necessary?
>>
>>70593821

>Where were you when minority groups gained the ability to influence major sports leagues?

Minorities don't, it's just an excuse to get heat off the NBA's more lucrative controversies (like the it being rigged to generate the most profit) for bit. At the same time, it makes them look good and generates good PR at a cheap cost compared to the normal amount to generate the same amount of PR. Minorities still have the ability to influence major sports leagues? Do the Washington Redskins still exist or did they change their brand?
>>
Well, this is Libertarianism, right? The Free Market is deciding social policy.
>>
>>70593821
Just boycott nigger ball and ignore them.
>>
>>70593821

Do people who like sports even give a shit about trannies?
>>
who actually watches basketball in americer
>>
>>70594440
Just niggers and blue collar sportsautists.
>>
WTF?

Why do corporations get themselves involved in this stuff.

There is a legal structure in place. Let it work.

The Jews have so much power now, they just steamroll over any dissent. The law is whatever they feel like it being. No one else even get's a say in the matter.

It's getting very strange.
>>
>>70594440

Right wingers and blacks.
>>
>>70594337
No, this is a business attempting to dictate how a government is run.
>>
>>70594334
>Do the Washington Redskins still exist or did they change their brand?
They're still around. Snyder is still telling the SJWs and cucks to fuck off, and RGIII is off to one of the few teams that suck more than the Redskins.
>>
>>70594440
now only cucks and broken people, basketball is ruined
>stern ball killed bully ball
>curry killed fundamental basketball
>>
>>70594337
libertarianism is free market, it does not describe any kind of business-government relationship except that there shouldn't be one
>>
>>70594672
free market and some social shit* whatever I never care about that part
>>
>>70594521
They've almost won.
>>
>>70593971
IF YOU DON'T HAVE AN OPINION ON WHERE TRANNIES SHIT, YOUR THE PROBLEM. NEVER MIND ANY OTHER ISSUE THAT MIGHT BE A BILLION TIMES MORE IMPORTANT. WE WANT TO KNOW WHERE TRANNIES SHIT
>>
>>70593821
>NBA Threatens

>Giving a shit about nigger ball.
>Silver was born into a Jewish family

EVERY FUCKING TIME
>>
>>70594584

It was a rhetorical question, the one about the Red Skins. They're only doing the NBA All-Star change to generate PR and consequently more profit. Changing the Redskins brand would cost too much and they'd rather fight until the bitter end.
>>
the other day some guy on the billmaher show said it was a good idea to take factories out of there. Fucking hell they openly say they don't care about those who disagree with the,?
>>
>State passes new law
>Private business doesn't like new law
>Private business decides to reduce the amount of of business it does in that state because of the new law it passed.
What exactly is the problem here?
>>
File: 1435300117801.png (35 KB, 203x241) Image search: [Google]
1435300117801.png
35 KB, 203x241
>>70593821
>caring about the floorsqueak all-star game
>caring about floorsqueak at all
>>
>>70593821
All this over fucking trannies. What a fucking year. I hope NC stays steadfast and doesn't bow to the progressive jew.
>>
I say fuck these pedo child tounge butt enablers... gonna turn some niggers against their slave masters with this one.
>>
>>70594334
It costs money to rebrand, but they have done it before when teams moved to different cities. That was necessary to create the image of a local team (except these are all mini corporations), rebranding a team that doesn't move doesn't work since the image of the team is bound to it's history with it's city.
That and football fans aren't very social justice aware, it would be mentally jarring to them.

This is merely a game in a state, and the NBA loses nothing by merely moving it elsewhere.

If I was false flagging as a prominent SJW I would scream it isn't enough and that the NBA needs to remove all teams from North Carolina until this is resolved. :^) wink wink
>>
>>70594910

I chuckled, that's a good insult. I'm gonna use that, thanks Anon.
>>
>>70594847
David Stern is also a Jew.
>>
>men have to use men's restroom
>women have to use women's restroom
>this is evil and oppressive
How is this even an issue.
>>
People should really push back on this one.

Don't buy tickets, don't buy jerseys.

Hashtag boycott these arrogant fuckers.

They just unilaterally decide to do shit like this… what do the players think.. the fans?

They are vulnerable on this one - it's really only a couple of old jews in the head office shoving this down people's throat.

I suspect there is close to zero support for it in the real world… let those fuckers know they aren't the dictators running everything on their personal whims.

They are getting soooo arrogant. they overrule the laws created by the people now
>>
>>70595090
Because boipussy is pussy too, so you should be allowed to pee in the room for people with pussies.

Same for people with pussysticks.
>>
Woo, these little shits are showing their colors. This is light. But it shows they want to punish people who disagree with them. They'd love to send us all to the gulag. If they could they would.
>>
>virtue signal about trannies
>still get mad if your daughter has to witness trannycock

Why don't people think this through instead of having a contest to can be the most triggered?
>>
>>70595102
This people need to boycott the nba. Hit them in the wallet
>>
>>70594859

They're acting more like politicians than businesses.
>>
>>70595102
>I suspect there is close to zero support for it in the real world
Almost everyone I know (including parents, grandparents and family etc, close friends) supports trannies and their "plight" and believes its a "real issue" and that we need to support them for some reason, because the media says we should

The average joe is gradually supporting trannies
>>
>>70594996

Yeah, I know. The Redskins question was rhetorical. They're only threatening to remove the All-Star game because the PR makes them look good and it's more costly to go against the demand in this situation. It's kinda like the NRA (which I don't trust). Sure they support the 2nd amendment, but that's only because they make a profit off of it. When it comes to situations where a gun owner is suing a gun manufacturer where the former claims it's because of faulty product design, the NRA is going to defend the gun manufacturer. They only care about the 2nd amendment because it makes them money.
>>
>>70593821
>Silver
I've been posting here for a few years, and not even fucking once has /pol/ ever been wrong. I'm starting to think this is more than just a coincidence
>>
Don't look now but the US is just as bad as Canada, Sweden and Germany
>>
God damn, America, you are truly lost. Seriously, no memes.

The jews literally control your country. There is no escape but to embrace the end of western civilization.
Yes, once it becomes a thing in your country, it will spread to the rest of the world.
You financed cultural marxism. You made your bed.
Now lie on it.
>>
>>70595470

Not sports fans.. not black players..

Nobody wants trannies in the toilet with their daughter
>>
>>70595102
two years ago people didn't give a shit about them
then the jenner shit happened and gay marriage went through so we all have to band together to fight the bathroom oppression wars because the media says so
>>
If they move it, won't they have to give everyone refunds and turn the entire thing into a logistical nightmare?
>>
>>70593971
This. I really don't get why everyone is freaking out that one state has decided they're not going to pretend the emperor has no clothes anymore.
>>
File: pendulum-swinging-1230.jpg (29 KB, 337x506) Image search: [Google]
pendulum-swinging-1230.jpg
29 KB, 337x506
>>70594735
Nah, tranny bathrooms is the last stand for liberalism. They see Donald Trump's presidential candidacy and they know that the writing is on the wall. The political pendulum has been held at the left for far too long and they know that it's going to clobber them much harder than it clobbered the right last time it changed directions, because they held it back for so long even though the country as a whole has wanted a break from liberalism for quite some time now.
>>
File: 1307066603416.jpg (39 KB, 475x360) Image search: [Google]
1307066603416.jpg
39 KB, 475x360
why do they keep calling this shit

"anti LGBT law"

and not what it really is about, keeping people with the appropriate plumbing in the correct restroom?

Also we'll see if they actually following through on this shit. There's too much money already set in place for either side to back out now. The Hornets are a rising team with some fame, so backing out because MUH FAG POLITICS might not be such a prudent plan for Silver
>>
Before 2008, did businesses get involved in politics?
>>
>>70595090
Because its gender discrimination.
>>
I really fucking hope NC doesn't back down. Fuck the jews, they can't ignore the state forever.

And it'll keep libcucks away
>>
>>70595871
Bathrooms are divided by sex, not gender.
>>
>>70595593
What I want to know is when the hell they even took over? It had to be after WW2.
>>
>>70593821
As if Basketball-Americans give a shit about queers.
>>
File: tumblr_nmre0mFjmM1u0r0dgo1_1280.png (1 MB, 1280x1174) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmre0mFjmM1u0r0dgo1_1280.png
1 MB, 1280x1174
>>70595871
>>
On this issue everyone should smack these dickheads back hard.

It's the principal. How can a couple of jewish sports executives dictate what the laws will be?

They can boycott, ….so can everyone else.

BOYCOTT THE FUCKERS

Kill their league - spread the word and bitchslap these pricks.

They NEED to be brought back down to earth.
>>
>>70595535
I know why you mean anon senpai.

I used the think the jew meme was just a joke, but lately when I look up the degenerates doing this stuff....

EVERY FUCKING TIME.
>>
I hope each and evey one of these states passes these laws.

Pendulum is swinging the other way, faggots, you're gonna get raped.
>>
File: Sports.png (290 KB, 1351x2144) Image search: [Google]
Sports.png
290 KB, 1351x2144
>>
>>70595593

Dude, it's all just powertalk.

I bet you they got locked into a contract with NC to host the allstar game and are using this as smoke and mirrors to move to a more lucrative market to generate more sales.

It

1.) virtue signals that they are so progressive and tolerant after that clippers scandal (which was also done to offload a team for massive bucks)

2.) Moves the venue to a different location to provide more revenue for the team.

3.) puts NC in a bind to both repeal that law and possible renegotiate the contract to hold it at that venue for a lower bid.

If you call the NBA out on this shit, saying that they had a contract they are trying to reneg on and legal proceedings are on the way (and lay bare all the fucking powertalk they are trying to pull) they'll fucking cave.
>>
>>70595635
...that is probably the best argument for this I've ever heard. Honestly, well done.
>>
>>70596075
This could be don. The faggots are pushing everyone around. In very few areas can you fight back without getting in trouble for discrimination. But we are still free not to go to basketball games or watch them (for now!). People who are tired of being pushed around by the fags, trannies, and the rest of the SJW circus should man up and push back.
>>
Yeah, I'm sure the 90% black players and fan base is really pro-tranny...
>>
>>70595871
>gender is a social construct and doesn't exist
>you can discriminate based on it
kek
>>
KILL the NBA

We can do it. Show them who has the power
>>
Time to start suing the NBA for discrimination.

I'm trans-MVP and yet I haven't been started once this season.

No Justice No Peace.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 270x321) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 270x321
>law makes gays like everyone else
>"anti gay"

Wew
>>
>>70594830
TELL'EM TO SHIT IN THE FUCKING BUSHES!
>>
>>70596133

Fuckin' saved, is /sp/ full of lolcows like /fit/ is or just hilarious once in a blue moon? Last time I went there was during the Ballocaust.
>>
>Adam
>SILVER
When is /pol/ ever wrong? Also, hopefully with this attack against NC culture, they will flock to better sports such as baseball or tennis.
>>
>>70593821
the nba all star game is a giant nigger party that causes more problems for a city than it brings in money
>>
>>70593821

the same place i was when minority fundies starting influence laws
>>
Why are we not suing the NBA for being 90% black? Don't they believe in diversity?

We should get that trending on twatter.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 375x393) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 375x393
>>70593821
>NBA comissioner Jewdam Jewlver
>>
File: 1459012987166.jpg (34 KB, 550x236) Image search: [Google]
1459012987166.jpg
34 KB, 550x236
>>70595963
The Rothschilds had controlled the UK long before then.
>>
>>70593821

So major sports have now fallen to the cult of feminist fee fee's.

I gotta say I'm surprised neckbeard fedora tipping aspies in video games held up longer and with more of a backbone than actual sports.

I guess it's easier for people who never have to deal with women to ignore them.
>>
File: 1459562731108.gif (1 MB, 225x124) Image search: [Google]
1459562731108.gif
1 MB, 225x124
>>70593971
>tell people they have to use the bathroom corresponding to their birth gender
>watch in horror as a trans-man walks into the womens bathroom
Why has the south gone full-retard all over again?
>>
>>70596358
/sp/ was quite the meme factory in the past.
>>
>>70594830
IF YOU DON'T HAVE AN OPINION ON WHERE INDIANS POO, YOU'RE THE PROBLEM. NEVER MIND ANY OTHER ISSUE THAT MIGHT BE A BILLION TIMES MORE IMPORTANT. WE WANT TO KNOW WHERE INDIANS POO.
>>
Professional sports are garbage anyway. Good riddance.
>>
>>70596531
Bathrooms are divided by sex, not gender.
>>
>>70593821
Every single one of you degenerate faggots can pack your shit up and get the fuck out.

We'll fill their place with less parasitic businesses and cucks.
>>
>>70595885
This NC has generally been a pretty based place to live
>>
>>70595963
After Napoleon. Actually they had been growing in power ever since usury became the norm in Protestant Europe (Church had heavily curbed usury before the reformation). After the reformation they slowly grew their power through usury and then they helped finance Napoleon who promptly gave them equal rights and the freedom to swindle Europe without restriction. Napoleon even declared an independent Jewish state in Palestine in 1799, but was repelled by the Ottomans before it could take off.
>>
>>70593821
I was going to say who even watches the all star game?

but then I realized, rich yuppies pay to go to this shit.
>>
but why care so much if trannies use your bathroom?
>>
>>70594521

Because it helps push their political agendas. Money/Politics are inseperable.

Jews took over the NBA in the 80's. Stern, who became the commissioner in the 80's and then replaced himself with Silver, is a member of the CFR.

So whatever promotes maximum degeneracy and globalism wins.
>>
>>70596883
Why care if men use the women's restroom?
>>
>>70596978
Have businesses such as Coke, Disney, NFL, NBA, etc. always gotten involved in politics like this? Can you name a case before 2008 when a company threatened not to do business in a state because of a political issue that was not directly related to the running of their business?
>>
>>70594941
>gonna turn some niggers against their slave masters with this one

Yeah, let's see what happens when the blacks in Charlotte find out faggots are screwing up their hoop ball.
>>
>>70595963

1960's. JFK eats a bullet in 63, Federal Reserve becomes a protected species, U.S. opens it's borders to mass Jewish and Hispanic migration in 65.
>>
>>70596805
I hope this was read.
>>
>>70595824

Levi's Jeans was involved in 1992
>old fag checking in

http://www.nytimes.com/1992/05/31/style/signals-why-levi-s-don-t-fit-scouts.html
>>
>>70596075

Blacks love Basketball. But they hate gays. But they definitely love Basketball more. Sorry.
>>
>>70596979
exactly. why? of all the issues on /pol/ right now, why is this important compared to any of them?
>>
>>70596883
It's not women posing as men that is going to be the issue you dumb shit. If you can actually pass as the opposite gender then you'll be just fine using that bathroom but as soon as you legalize it you have no grounds on which to remove old creeps from girls locker rooms as happened in Oregon.
>>
>>70597085

They didn't leave a state, but they were politically involved. (1992) Levi's leaves the scouts over fags.

http://www.nytimes.com/1992/05/31/style/signals-why-levi-s-don-t-fit-scouts.html
>>
>>70597266
Do you want some dude fapping to your 12 year old daughter pooping?
>>
>>70595580
Yeah, just last week I was arrested for denying the holocaust, saying niggers suck, and that Muslims should GTFO out of Europe.

Wait.
>>
>>70593821
What's the law the fags are making a big deal about?
>>
>>70597085

Not sure about "in state" but lots of companies and sports boycotted South Africa in the 80's and 90's.
>>
>>70596883

Trannies are notoriously unstable people.

This isn't my opinion, It's an established fact.

Now ask yourself if you want them hanging around the washrooms with your wife/daughter/mother.

It's a public safety issue, along with just having some comfort while you're dropping a deuce - that some weirdo isn't lurking around.
>>
if Michael Jordan weren't retarded he would get NC lawmakers to get their shit sorted out if he wants to keep his respect within the league
>>
The normalizing pedos thing was going on for a few months a while back then seemed to die down, what happened to that? I was eager to witness Sodom and Gomorrah that would have followed.
>>
>>70597391

Homosexuals being denied access to womens bathrooms in private establishments.
>>
>>70597266
Because there is a movement now to change bathrooms and start letting men go in the women's bathrooms.
>>
>>70597391
It's not the fags, it's the Jews desu. If it was just fags we wouldn't hear about it.
>>
>>70597342
>>70597215

Thanks. Are there other cases you know of off the top of your head? It seems to be happening every other week nowadays.
>>
>>70597463
They'll bring it back intermittently for a while before it becomes something bigger.
>>
>>70597406
That turned out well... /sarcasm

I can't stand virtue signalling from normal every day folks. Corps signalling is even worse.
>>
>>70597471

I should clarify. The law prevents private establishments for being sued for requesting homosexual men use male bathrooms on their property.
>>
Why all the outrage about bathrooms?

I'd rather have a tranny homo use the ladies' room, where he is sexually attracted to nobody.

In the mens' room, he might want to bing-bang my ding-dong. I feel safer now.
>>
>>70595871
Look between your legs. See what's there? that signifies which bathroom was designed for you.
>>
>>70597344
that's not going to the bathroom, is it? it's illegal to do that regardless.
>>
>>70597565
Why does homosexuality even need to be brought up in this? It could just say law prevents private establishments for being sued for requesting men use men's bathrooms. It applies to all men, regardless of age, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender.
>>
steph curry and the current rookie contracts already killed the nba

let them move it
>>
>>70597669

YEAH… but any fucking creeper can put on a wig and hang out in the ladies room.

Are you fucking retarded? Or is the world going insane.
>>
>>70597530

I can't think of any pre 2000's. It was unusual for companies to try and shape politics beyond self serving financial interests in the past. Stay out of politics and religion in other words.
>>
File: Divegrass.gif (2 MB, 310x175) Image search: [Google]
Divegrass.gif
2 MB, 310x175
>>70596133
KEK
>>
>>70597827
is this really an issue you've ever come across?
>>
File: 1458355545883.png (296 KB, 735x660) Image search: [Google]
1458355545883.png
296 KB, 735x660
>>70593971
Are trannies allowed to shit in the streets of India with the rest of the populous? Or do they have separate designated streets?
>>
>>70597773

Because homosexuals claim that denying men the right to use female bathrooms is explicitly homophobic as homosexuals have a need to use women's bathrooms. And then sue for discrimination on those grounds. The law prevents them from suing on those grounds.
>>
>>70597827
That's dishonest FUD.

These bathroom laws are not designed to stop 'creepers'. We already have laws for that.

These new bathroom laws exist because republicans are closeted homosexuals who fear and resent out-of-the-closet homosexuals.
>>
>>70598040

lol, maybe it's an Australian thing but I've actually come across this many times.
>>
>>70596691
This is "Islam isn't a race" all over again.

These God damn people are too stupid to be allowed oxygen, it's a waste.
>>
>>70598168
huh. but did the trannies try to creep on or rape anyone? i just don't think it's an issue.
>>
>>70593821
>Where were you when minority groups gained the ability to influence major sports leagues?

The Jews have been controlling things far before I was born.
>>
File: 1417059922418.jpg (220 KB, 678x902) Image search: [Google]
1417059922418.jpg
220 KB, 678x902
Fuck this planet
>>
>>70596358
>>70596629
/sp/ was my first board before I migrated to /pol/ not long ago. Used to be wonderful. As anon said it was a total meme factory. Olympics and World Cup are still pretty fun. Has lost a lot over the years. Losing playoff/championship team home radio station threads taking calls are the best if you ever get a chance.
>>
>>70598099
So equality is no longer treating everyone the same. It's treating people how they want to be treated.

But people want different things, so that leads to objective inequality.
>>
File: ottoman-empire-1580.gif (15 KB, 736x441) Image search: [Google]
ottoman-empire-1580.gif
15 KB, 736x441
Western world is a fucking joke. Based Turks need to come back as soon as possible.
>>
>>70598396
If white men are superior, why is it so easy for other races to manipulate them?
>>
>>70598475
t. T*rkroach with a proxy
>>
File: sdfasdf.jpg (63 KB, 643x235) Image search: [Google]
sdfasdf.jpg
63 KB, 643x235
It's fake you fucking retards

http://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/davidbadash/no_nba_did_not_cancel_north_carolina_repeal_anti_lgbt_law
>>
>>70596805
I did, then waterloo happened and they financed both sides. I remember that from that Federal Reserve and how banking actually works cartoon that is on youtube.
>>
>corporations have more policy leverage than the actual citizens

and libfags will gladly cheer them on because muh minorities
>>
>>70598554

because jewish propaganda brainwashed everyone
>>
>>70598554
>why is it easy to cuck entire generations when you have control of all the means to do so
>>
>>70598554
It went like this:

>For centuries, white men outcompeted all other groups.
>Other groups complained about this and said let's cooperate!
>White men agreed to try to get along.
>Other groups promptly took advantage of this and started competing with us.

We just need to go back to doing things how we used to. It will require lots of violence.
>>
>>70598569
Well... fuck, egg on my face.

IT'S FAKE YOU FAGGOTS WE FUCKED UP

>>
>>70598040

They tried this briefly at University of Toronto (attached image) and had problems.

I personally have had strange encounters in the MEN'S room over the years.

If you think this isn't an issue, you must live in a small town.

Trust me, it will become an issue
>>
>>70593821
Yeah, the same fucking faggots that supposedly promote "tolerance" and "peace" while simultaneously act as union busters and make a killing off of collegiate players. Hypocritical piece of shit NBA. How about you make your all nigger teams more diverse? This is why i dont watch sports. Absolute garbage. I hope NC doesnt let some shithead corporation dictate the laws to the people.
>>
>>70596266
If i ran a bussiness, and i did not serve men, would that be gender discrimination?
>>
>>70594334
>Do the Washington Redskins still exist or did they change their brand?

Based Dan Snyder told them to fuck off, and like all children, they threw a tantrum, got tuckered out, and forgot about it when they woke up.
>>
>>70598714
Yeah more like they changed their mind after they saw how mad we were getting.
>>
>>70597344
But thats illegal
>>
>>70593821
Wouldn't it just be an anti-T law? Why lump in LBG? If I was a faggot, I would hate being lumped in with those freaks.
>>
>>70598569
Thank God. There is hope
>>
>>70598099
How the hell do you prove that they are homosexual? Or are you just hysterical and lieing about what the law actually says?
>>
>>70598748
well i admit it could become an issue. but in the incident you posted the perps were cis males.
>>
>>70599012
Riding the coattails of the homosexuals, if trannies aren't lumped in with them even the homosexuals will reject them and the left loses it's "current civil rights" cred and subsequently moment.
>>
arent niggers the ones that like sports so much in the first place, basketball especially?

aren't they also the group of people with the highest cases of rampant homophobia?

who gives a fuck about trannies anyway
>>
How would a woman even know if a Tranny was in the bathroom? Do they stand at the sink with their cock and bollocks out?
>>
>>70598569
Well, at least the NBA isn't as cucked as Bruce Springsteen or Paypal.
>>
>>70599495
90% of trannies are dead obvious...
at least to me. plenty of blind idiots here that can't notice the jaw, massive hands, shoulders, etc..
>>
personally i hope NC gives in. ive always wanted to be an amateur pediatric gynecologist
>>
>>70593821

Am I missing something? I downloaded the law and it only applies to public schools and public agencies, like government buildings.

There's nothing stopping a private business from letting trannies in to whatever bathroom they want, unless I'm reading this wrong.
>>
>>70600564

Or are they flipping their shit because it says that it's explicitly not discrimination for a private business to say that trannies have to use the bathroom corresponding to their biological sex?

Nothing stopping them from letting it be a free for all, just saying that they can't be sued if they don't.
>>
>>70599495
Ask how someone from /pol/ can spot a jew in a crowd.
>>
>>70593821
Honestly I don't completely hate homosexuality at least not on the concept of it. I don't like faggots but that's because a lot of them tend to be very overt about how totally not normal and degenerate they are by talking openly about their sexual habits (which are almost always disgusting shit like shrimping or something), ogling young boys, that kind of shit. If two guys want to be homos and suck and fuck in the privacy of their own home and keep that shit private then whatever.

But I'm sick of forced LGBT acceptance. If you have to force people to accept something, then that would indicate that most people actually do not like it or at the very least do not like it being pushed in their face. I bet most people, even professed liberals/progressives, don't like trannies or want them in bathrooms with real women or little girls. I bet most people, whatever they may say publicly for acceptance points, believe that companies should have the right to refuse service to queers because as a private business that should be their prerogative.

The problem is the media in this country is so full of cultural marxists who seek nothing more than to destroy traditional ways of life that they push these narratives and memes of "acceptance" and "tolerance" and pillory anyone who disagrees. People need to start standing up to these corporate bullies. Paypal has already stated it's taking jobs away from NC for this bill. If it was the opposite, if Paypal took away hundreds of jobs from Jew York due to disagreement with allowing gays to marry, there'd be an uproar and people would be calling for boycotts. We do not need these agenda-pushing assholes to hold hostage the economies of entire states due to disagreeing with their liberal bullshit.
>>
>>70594073
This, it's a loose cabal of marxists (mainly Jews) who seek to destroy the western way of life to enrich themselves. Trannies, fags, blacks, beaners, camel fuckers, women... they're nothing but tools, means to an end to the marxist elite.
>>
>>70594521
Just point out how a lot of these businesses boycotting NC do business in the ME where trannies and faggots are actually persecuted.
>>
>>70597692
What if it's just a mutilated mess? Where would xe go?
>>
The problem with these laws is that they make no allowances for legitimate trans people and dictate that you use the restroom of your birth sex regardless of how well you pass. Like I agree that cis male perverts and rapists shouldn't be allowed to use women's bathrooms but the thing is perving in the bathroom is already illegal. This new legislation is simply about discriminating against trans people even if it's disguised as a "save the women and children"
>>
>>70598569
thank god
>>
>>70593821
Where were you when people believed you could turn the clock back to a simpler time that never existed.
>>
>>70593821

why the fuck does the NBA care at all about this?
>>
This tranny shit is a socjus hot-button issue designed to draw maximum attention away from the corruption and general "shit-falling-apart" tier that are actually important

I mean, shit, the GOP just disenfranchised a whole state's right to a voice in the nomination process. I'm pretty sure that should be recognized as a big goddamn problem. Instead they're bickering about mentally deranged preverts going into the lady's bathroom while a bunch of jews spin it and spin it.
>>
>>70594405
Not really unless it affects the reputation and money
>>
>jigaboo jam

good riddance
>>
File: Base-superstructure_Dialectic.png (186 KB, 1680x1646) Image search: [Google]
Base-superstructure_Dialectic.png
186 KB, 1680x1646
We're in an inverse of where the culture wars were two decades ago, but never, ever forget that economy determines culture, not the other way around. The companies and organizations protesting don't really care about LGBT issues; it's a cynical appropriation to make dumb liberals more likely to buy their products and services, with the calculation that it would help with those groups more than it would hurt with cultural conservatives.
>>
>>70593821
OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN
>>
>>70602250
Fuck off straya.
>>
>>70595470
Your friends and parents are Australian m8. They aren't really supporting it. It's all a big joke to see everything tumbling down. It's all one big shitpost charade.
>>
trans ppl should have the same rights everyone else has.

just sayin'.
>>
>>70604715
>trans ppl should have the same rights everyone else has.

What about gay people?
>>
>>70604039
>conservatives love huge corporations
>conservatives hate LGBT folk that corporations like.

Explain this shit conservatards.
>>
>>70594672
Sounds like the Free Market is just like communism. When it fucks up, the people in favor of it just make an excuse and say it wasn't properly implemented.
>>
>>70604883
>Sounds like the Free Market is just like communism. When it fucks up, the people in favor of it just make an excuse and say it wasn't properly implemented.

That's every system in human history.
>>
>>70604715
They already do
>>
It's good to see people come together and speak against this awful legislation, finally
>>
>>70594595
Fundamental basketball has been dead for decades
>>
>>70605116
>It's good to see people come together and speak against this awful legislation, finally

Do conservative Republicans though out American just get up and say "how can we make the lives our citizens even worse?" Seriously it's like they passing all this dumb stupid bible thumper shit as Rome is burning to the fucking ground.
>>
>>70594584
The big thing is the Redskins don't have to give a shit since the financial earnings of all 32 teams are divided evenly between them. (At least merchandise.) So communism is the reason Snyder can tell SJWers to go fuck themselves.

Redskins still have a decent following and the fact they made the playoffs last years only further entrench them.
>>
>>70594217
Pol is always right
>>
File: HB 2.png (31 KB, 1154x276) Image search: [Google]
HB 2.png
31 KB, 1154x276
>The act prohibits municipalities in the state of North Carolina from enacting their own anti-discrimination laws not covered by the statewide anti-discrimination laws, along with banning municipalities from establishing a minimum wage above the statewide minimum wage and prohibits municipalities from no longer regulating child labor. The legislation also states that there can be no statutory or common law private right of action to enforce the state's anti-discrimination statutes in the state courts. The definition of sex in the statewide anti-discrimination law is changed to the sex at birth and requires all government-controlled facilities to maintain single-sex multi-occupancy bathrooms for matching biological sex only. Single occupancy bathrooms may be designated single-sex or uni-sex.
>>
Basketball officiating is too subjective

Makes it unwatchable
>>
File: papa franku suicide.jpg (5 KB, 140x140) Image search: [Google]
papa franku suicide.jpg
5 KB, 140x140
>>70593821
>people get murdered for being different outside America

What a wonderful different cultured people, don't be an evil imperialist white man and try to tell them what to do!

>people get told to use bathroom corresponding with their gender inside America

LIKE, OH MY GODDESS YOU FUCKING CIS WHITE MALE BARBARIANS LIVING IN THE STONE AGE! IT'S LIKE, THE CURRENT YEAR AND YOU'RE DEPRIVING PEOPLE OF HUMAN RIGHTS!

Kids these days.
>>
>>70605838

You fail to realize this bill has alot more to do than just bathrooms. It's literally Jim Crow 2.0.

>>70605821
>>70605821
>>70605821
>>70605821
>>
Basically the bill says the following:

1. no cities can enact anti-discrimination laws. That means if it has LGBT protections, along with military veteran protections are void in cities since it's not covered by state or federal law
2. state courts cannot take cases under North Carolina's statewide discrimination laws. This along bring North Carolina pretty dam close to Jim Crow if there was no federal Civil Rights law.
3. Minimum wage laws and regulating child labor laws are gone in all cities and counties.
4. Bathroom portion (the part you guys seem to focus on alot) of the bill which criminalizes people from using the bathroom not according to their "biological sex".

The bill is a prime example of GOP BIG GOVERNMENT ideology at it's finest and the fact any of you retards support this shows just how fucked you guys are.
>>
>>70605821
What the fuck, is the bathroom thing just a smokescreen then? This is awful
>>
File: WfNUe.jpg (49 KB, 640x552) Image search: [Google]
WfNUe.jpg
49 KB, 640x552
>>70606442
>What the fuck, is the bathroom thing just a smokescreen then?

Yeah basically. The dumb fucks can be distracted by that why Art Pope is laughing all the way to the bank.

Pic very much related.
>>
>>70606657
>implying the reps and dems are any different
>>
File: Wage_stagnation.png (18 KB, 640x378) Image search: [Google]
Wage_stagnation.png
18 KB, 640x378
>>70606657
>mass immigration and outsourcing are good for wages

kill yourself demokike
>>
>>70593971
Its literally just a chance for conglomerates to show how tolerant they are. There have been a lot less chances lately now that fags are more or less generally accepted and given preferential treatment.

It's literally just pandering.
>>
>>70607776
>mass immigration and outsourcing

That's literally what the GOP are pushing for you stupid fuck. The different is the GOP want all those immigrants being paid slave wage and doesn't want amnesty because that would mean they would unionize. Wages are low because Republican policies like opposing the minimum wage.
>>
>>70594310

All the professional sports teams in the US are owned by Jews; the governing bodies are all Jews. Not surprising that it's become overpriced, cartoonish, consumer, nigger felon worship.

And, yeah, just a glance at that fucking guy's face is all you need.
>>
>>70593821
Meh. Just wait until the serial assault and rape cases rise.
Thread replies: 205
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.