[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong /pol/? Was he just a total beta or a stuck up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 82
File: The Rodge.jpg (47 KB, 970x643) Image search: [Google]
The Rodge.jpg
47 KB, 970x643
What went wrong /pol/?

Was he just a total beta or a stuck up narcissist?

If it was the latter I don't understand why it would be THAT hard for him to get laid/a kiss, I mean by an average girl I guess. Did he have his standards too high?
>>
I've listened to his entire manifesto which took about 10 hours.. His life started out normal and he was a good kid, his parents got divorced which really hurt him, his step mom was a total cunt. His dad was a total beta and cared more about Elliot's step mom then his own child, he even tried to ship him to Morocco rather then deal with his issues himself. He was extremely lonely even though he had one or two friends he talked to occasionally. People he used to like turned on him instantly once they got into better social circles and girlfriends, woman didn't give him any time and he saw assholes get girlfriends and to him girlfriends meant a cure to his loneliness.. He played World Of Warcraft non-stop up until he started going to community college which he dropped out of, that ruined any chance he had at a social life, at that point he was too far gone. He finally realized he will never be with a woman because for some reason, maybe institutionally - females just didn't want to give him a time of day. Men didn't make him less lonely, and his one or two friends were subpar at best. Elliot needed affection, and everyone he loved but his biological mother which is an angel, a truly great mother. But that's it, his father abandoned him like his cunt step mom, he had no one else. This ultimately evolved to Elliot wanting to stop everyone from having sex because he couldn't get a girlfriend so no one could have sex if he couldn't and he was the supreme gentleman so he deserved it more than everyone else. He had a heart in him, a good one, but it was destroyed by the Gender Jew. The female parasite. That got more radical and more radical, he made videos and the rest is history.

That's all folks. I wish I could've raided with the kiddo.
>>
>>69162461
>>69163332

enough of this spectrum fuck boy meme

will autists always fucking glorify him?
>>
>>69163332
How old was he?
>>
>>69162461
>when robots malfunction
>>
>>69163662
pathetic
>>
>>69162461
he never saw that there was a way of life outside the turbochad bullshit on the west coast
>>
>What went wrong /pol/?
The miscegenation that spawned him.
>>
>>69162461
>Was he just a total beta or a stuck up narcissist?

he was both desu. He had a shitty attitude which was a huge turn off for every girl he ever interacted with. Instead of looking inwards and realizing it was him that was the problem, he instead chose to blame literally everyone else.

This is basicically the same logic feminazis and tumblrinas use.
>>
>>69162461
He is not to blame. It's women's fault. Women are disgusting entitled parasites incapable of love. Even the fattest and ugliest of women only desire 10/10 Chads.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>69164098
back to /r9k/ faggot.
>>
>>69163685
>>
>>69164043
He didn't have a choice anon, his personality was written in stone already and woman didn't accept him. He was different, he couldn't change his personality and become some uppity Chad, he was who he was. He tried hard, it's just some people need love from the opposite gender, he was rejected by everyone who he liked and loved but his angelic mother. His dad was a beta and step mom was evil, his friends were fake assholes for the most part. He just needed love and woman never gave him a chance because of just how he was. He did try, and he saw many shitty men who were just assholes to woman get plenty of sex and girlfriends when he was a clean, handsome young man with good family connections and a beautiful car never given a chance.
>>
File: 1456444085627.jpg (234 KB, 900x1273) Image search: [Google]
1456444085627.jpg
234 KB, 900x1273
>>69164249
Back to /r/cuck white knight.
>>
>>69162461
>Was he just a total beta or a stuck up narcissist?

Both. Look at him, he's an okay-looking guy, has his own car and whatnot. On top of that, his dad helped direct the Hunger Games. If you have all this going for you and you still can't get laid in college, that's on you and you alone.
>>
>>69162461
>beta
>half-asian
>wanted to be white
>wanted to have the privilege of white women
>couldn't accept that odin doesn't approve of such abominations
>went psycho as result
Let this be a lesson to all you fags who want to settle down with asian women
Your autistic half-breed son is going to be like elliot rodgers
>>
>>69164043
YOUR attitude is shit, my dear nu-male. You tell men to change their personality. Why? Why should a man have to change, if women refuse to change? Women remain demanding, entitled pieces of shit. We should not have to work our ass off for these stinking ungrateful holes.
>>
File: 1437779119962.gif (49 KB, 983x622) Image search: [Google]
1437779119962.gif
49 KB, 983x622
>>69164449
>If you have all this going for you and you still can't get laid in college, that's on you and you alone.
Except everything you mentioned has nothing to do with what women feel entitled to.

"Okay-looking" by male standards equates to "repulsive" by women standards. They all want an alpha Chad and nothing less.
>>
>>69164457

He wanted to be white because he saw white chads with beautiful woman and because of that white signified getting pussy. Simple as that.

The reason why he went off the deep end is because of

1. The parents divorce
2. Cucked father who cared more about his morocco wife then his son
3. Evil step mom
4. Shitty superficial culture of lust

> Your autistic half-breed son is going to be like elliot rodgers

If you have a son, raise him.. Unline Elliots father.

Eliot was a great kid but was turned into a bad person.
>>
>>69162461
I read bits of his manifesto/diary.

He was kind of relatable up to 14, but then he went off the deep end.

He truly believed every /pol/, /fit/ meme to a T and then some. He drove everyone away because of this unique and rarified autism, and ofcourse women.

He had no ability to self-analyze and so he started dreaming of being a dictator that could forbid sex.

What went wrong was that he wasn't brutally psychologically reconditioned.
>>
File: cnARTXk.jpg (71 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
cnARTXk.jpg
71 KB, 500x667
>>69164326
sorry but im not the forever alone beta cuck who cant get laid and blames it on women.

I dont need to blame anything on anyone because getting laid is extremely easy if you dont have autism and arent ugly as sin. You are probably both of those things based on your posts.

Does it trigger you to know that mudslimes are literally raping your countries women right now and you are too beta to ever do anything about it?

Or are you so jaded from being rejected you have convinced yourself with mental gymnastics that you dont actually like women because its easy to tell yourself that then the ugly truth . No one likes you. No one will ever like you.

Now go back to /rk9k/ where you belong and stay off my board faggot.
>>
>>69164694
>He had no ability to self-analyze
He reflected and questioned his own thoughts all the time. Are you sure you read his autobiography?
>>
>>69164496
>Why? Why should a man have to change, if women refuse to change?
are you fucking retarded?

I never even once implied anything about women.

Stuck up bitches are a problem but you cant change anyone but yourself. Its everyones responsiblity to be the best person they can be. You can only control you.

The fact you he and you are both stuck up narcicisitsic betas is why you will never get laid and you are just as bad as the stuck up cunts who wont talk to you.
>>
I honestly don't understand how any of you retarded kids have problems with pussy.

>43 year old ex con that owns nothing on paper
>hair down to my ass
>beard over a foot long now
>random white hairs so it looks like I got food in my beard
>also probably have food in my beard
>pot belly
>face kinda bloated
>go out and only focus on getting fucked up
>never even try to pick anybody up
>absolutely no game at all, don't even care if I get laid
>actively inform women that they're something to do when my drugs are gone
>I don't share my drugs at all, but I will absolutely mooch bumps until the cows come home
>I always pretend to be broke

And I fuck <25 year olds all the time.
Just got rid of a girl a few hours ago, signifying the end of my weekend.

This shit is NOT hard. Every animal has figured it out for billions of years.
>>
>>69164750
I don't give a shit about "getting laid". Sex is a repulsive act. Disgusting cunt worshippers like you are the enablers of slut culture, and ultimately the downfall of western civilization. Now go back to being a good cuck to some parasitic fuck hole.
>>
>>69164895
>Its everyones responsiblity to be the best person they can be

And woman never lived up to that responsibility, his family and friends didn't live up to that. He was the only one trying and he was pushed away into an extremely lonely corner. He tried many times, he had a desire to learn and write, he loved reading. The problem is no one but him tried to be the best they could be, they hated him and they were degenerates.
>>
>>69164895
Women have literally nothing to offer other than their cunt. Once you stop giving value to that repulsive organ, you can see them for what they are really worth, i.e. nothing. This is the problem with our gynocentric culture. It's all about cunts. All these pathetic males are working their ass off only to satisfy those parasites.
>>
>>69164975
A leaf: the post
>>
>>69165191
>>69165009
>I don't give a shit about "getting laid". Sex is a repulsive act.

yep keep telling yourself that. Does it help you sleep at night?

>Disgusting cunt worshippers like you
>if you arent a beta virgin you are a beta cuck
I love this meme. I dont worship women at all. I respect a few of them that are close to me like my gf but thats about it.

The fact you are so beyond booty bothered you have convinced yourself that the most primal and basic human instinct (having sex) is disgusting means you are quite literally a biological failure on every level.

Its time to stop posting, you are just making it worse at this point.
>>
>>69165282
>>69164975
>When maple niggers attack
>>
File: cool guy 98.jpg (59 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
cool guy 98.jpg
59 KB, 768x1024
>it's another muh sex thread
>>
>>69164677
>He wanted to be white because he saw white chads with beautiful woman

I don't know, I expressly remember him being angry at a black kid and some mexican he saw at a dining place so I doubt he saw things so black and white, He did have a massive chip on his shoulder about being half asian though and he himself identified a little too much with his british side which is probably where he gets the whole gentleman thing from.

Also he listened in on his younger sister getting railed by chad, this will fuck anybody up.
>>
>>69163332
Wasn't he also rich?

He could have just hired a hooker. Not necessarily a tramp or a bimbo, I mean can't you get one of those alternative "sex therapist" types who can help ease your anxiety about shit?

He could have just accepted he was lonely and insecure and so took advantage of certain services so that he was equipped with the ability to try again.

There is always a solution.
>>
File: 1428247851788.jpg (121 KB, 520x588) Image search: [Google]
1428247851788.jpg
121 KB, 520x588
>>69165282
It's ironic how you confirm everything I said. With that post you agree that women are good for nothing but sex. Their only value is their vagina.

Well, I happen not to give any value to cunts. I hate sex. So I cannot give any value to women. They are worthless creatures outside of sex.
>>
>>69162461
Is there a test to see alpha and beta genes.
>>
>>69165115

how is going on a random killing spree solving anything?
>>
>>69164636
>They all want an alpha Chad and nothing less.

But they can't all get them. It's not that different from what happens with men. If a woman is absolutely gorgeous, sure, she can pick the cream of the crop and nothing less, but most women aren't that attractive. When I was in college I had no problem finding average-to-decent looking girls to hook up with, and I'm physically repulsive, with all the personality of piss-soaked steel wool.

It's like buying a car. It would be nice to drive a Rolls Royce, but eventually you just have to settle for whatever is in your price bracket.
>>
>>69162461
He was an autistic beta who couldn't get laid even though there are sluts everywhere.
>>
>>69164975
>ex con

This is why retard.

>2016
>Still believing women have any semblance of decent judgement
>>
>>69165765
>even though there are sluts everywhere.
He couldn't find a gf BECAUSE there were sluts everywhere. If you read his autobiography, you'll see he actually wanted LOVE, something no slut can offer.
>>
>>69165758
>But they can't all get them.
They are okay with sharing though. Sluts often form a harem around an alpha. What they will never do is to lower their standards. Even a 1/10 woman feels entitled to a 10/10 male.
>>
>>69165765
is killing a beta act.
>>
File: 1426084490627.webm (1 MB, 944x528) Image search: [Google]
1426084490627.webm
1 MB, 944x528
>>69162461
Reminder that Elliot still lives on inside virtual divegrass
>>
>>69166057
At least he finally scored :v
>>
>>69165629
>With that post you agree that women are good for nothing but sex

the fact that you think this confirms you are a lonely beta virgin.

There is absolutely nothing i enjoy more than snuggling up to my girlfriend and watching a movie for hours or just laying in bed all day together having romantic make out sessions.

Seriously, you couldnt make it more obvious if you tried that you are a forever alone beta.

>>69165873
>He couldn't find a gf BECAUSE there were sluts everywhere.
no he couldnt find a gf because no one wanted him.

Its literally no ones responsiblity to like you. You are not entitled to women. At all.

If you want to get laid or be in a relationship you be the kind of person that women like to be around.

You and he are the most entitled betas iv ever met
>>
>>69164043
nigga was rich he should have just got a whore
>>
>>69165957
You think the "alpha Chads", who spend a lot of time and money in the gym and on clothes so that they can maximize their appearance and persona, are interested in 6 and 7/10's? Fuck no, they know they look good, they're not interested in women who don't. Like the gorgeous women, they can choose the cream of the crop and nothing less. 6 and 7/10 women can't get them, so they end up having to settle for less (which is where I step in).
>>
>>69166339
He didnt because he was narcisistic and seemed to think women should be falling all over him. He was quite literally entitled. He thought he was somehow entitled to female companionship when he was an insufferable cunt that literally no one liked to be around. He had almost no freinds for a reason.
>>
>>69166292
>Seriously, you couldnt make it more obvious if you tried that you are a forever alone beta.
Projecting hard, I see. Does this happen to be a sensitive topic for you, my dear nu-male cuck?

>You are not entitled to women. At all.
But cunts are always entitled, not just to any men but to the best men. A fat disabled 1/10 slut feels enabled to a 10/10 Chad. Why? Because women are primitive animals who know no higher values.
>>
File: 1431562046580.jpg (69 KB, 665x925) Image search: [Google]
1431562046580.jpg
69 KB, 665x925
>>69166571
>>
>>69165573
This. The guy had money and wasn't hideously ugly. Nothing was stopping him from getting laid other then himself and whatever mental issues he had.
>>
>>69166587
>Projecting hard, I see.

iv been in a monogymous relationship with the same girl for over a year now. You on the other hand quite literally admitted sex was icky.

No amount of damage control of mental gymnastics will change the fact you quite literally said sex was disgusting. This 100% confirms you are a beta faggot.

>But cunts are always entitled, not just to any men but to the best men.

and yet they arent. They seem to think they are entitled, but they dont end up with the best men. They complain about it as much as you and he did, but in the end they end up settling or they die alone.

Im so sorry you dont understand how reality works because you havent left your basement in a few years but Hot women date hot men and ugly women date hot men.

Very few people date outside of their attractiveness zone because both men and women have insane standards.
>>
Narcissism and autism or simply lack of social skills.
I think he really was just an unfortunate INTJ, I see myself in him much more than I would like.
>>
>>69166713
At best, that's anecdotal evidence. If you want to hook up with women, be realistic, but also be confident about yourself; know what your good qualities and engage in activities that allow you to demonstrate them. Women are attracted to alpha Chads because they're confident. Why should they believe in a man who doesn't believe in himself?
>>
>>69166713
that dude has a fetish for fat girls. you are retarded as fuck if you think he couldnt easily land a skinny girl if he wanted one.

Like are you unironically admitting you dont know what chubby chasers are?

Loads of men have retarded fetishes like that
>>
>>69162461
he was a lonely kid. no mom or father to comfort him and give him support, no close friends as well. the people around him were assholes that hurted him bad. no wonder he turned out the way he did.
>>
>>69166898
>men and ugly women date hot men.
ugly women date ugly men*

my bad
>>
File: 1450718606760.gif (1 MB, 250x213) Image search: [Google]
1450718606760.gif
1 MB, 250x213
>>69166898
Sex disgusts me. This doesn't mean I'm beta. On the contrary it makes me more alpha and more masculine than vagina worshipping cucks like you. Sexuality is feminine. Unlike a woman, a man is capable of more than sexuality. A man can have ambitions and interests such as politics, philosophy, science, arts and sports. Women will never understand these, due to their primitive, exclusively sexual nature.

You seem to be more a woman than a man, if sex is the only thing going on in your animalistic life.
>>
>>69165573
>>69166742
His father recommended him to go in Las Vegas and have sex there, but he said he wanted to be loved from the heart, he didn't want to have his important first time with a prostitute.

What really affected him and his mental stability was the bullying he went through in school when he was a kid, he was scarred at a psychological level.
>>
File: 1440522767282.jpg (518 KB, 1570x1648) Image search: [Google]
1440522767282.jpg
518 KB, 1570x1648
>>69167005
>>
>>69167037
In the meantime women's only fetish is to be sexually dominated by Chad. Women are too intellectually limited to have more complex fetishes. Show me a woman with a manlet fetish for example.
>>
File: 5cd.jpg (25 KB, 400x462) Image search: [Google]
5cd.jpg
25 KB, 400x462
>>69167168
>Sex disgusts me. This doesn't mean I'm beta

Those 2 sentences are quite literally contradictions. Your main function as a human is to sexually reproduce. You evolved for millions and millions of years to crave it in every cell of your body. The fact that the MOST important thing about being a human and the MOST important thing to society disgusts you confirms you are a very very sick demented beta.

Stop posting. Its disgusting that you even browse this board.
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 736x736
#CruzSexScandal
Watch busTed pretty much confess about his Lollipop!........
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3pOED4M-WEM
>>
>>69167213
She says she's in a relationship with a guy and has been reaching out and making friends. Good for her, what does that prove?

Why do you have these things saved?
>>
File: 1445804765936.jpg (122 KB, 600x448) Image search: [Google]
1445804765936.jpg
122 KB, 600x448
>>69167360
You seem to have the mind of a female, not that of a male. If you want to be a primitive monkey wasting away all his time with copulation, then go ahead. Leave culture to those who are masculine enough for it. People like you are merely a symptom of cultural degeneracy.
>>
>>69167304
>In the meantime women's only fetish is to be sexually dominated by Chad.
100% incorrect. Women have lots of fetishes.

http://cdn1b.static.pornhub.phncdn.com/insights-static//wp-content/uploads/2014/09/pornhub-men-women-top-searches2.png

>Show me a woman with a manlet fetish for example.

ok how many do you want?

https://www.google.ca/search?q=girl+dating+short+guy&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj6p6i50eTLAhWhmIMKHQ5PBSAQ_AUIBygB&biw=1440&bih=736
>>
>>69167360
>Your main function as a human is to sexually reproduce. You evolved for millions and millions of years to crave it in every cell of your body.
>>
>>69167520
Le Ultimate Gentooman couldn't get a gf, but a girl with no jaw can get a BF. It's just weird
>>
File: 1438048712846.jpg (161 KB, 646x915) Image search: [Google]
1438048712846.jpg
161 KB, 646x915
>>69167520
Disabled, disfigured and ugly women can still choose from hundreds of beta males. This is cultural degeneracy. Gynocentric slut society needs to be abolished and sex needs to be restricted in order to reintroduce moral standards.
>>
File: its-time-to-stop-posting.jpg (48 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
its-time-to-stop-posting.jpg
48 KB, 500x375
>>69167564
The amount of mental gymnastics you do to deny your own biology is beyond omega tier pathetic
>>
the guys standards were probably astronomical
>>
>>69167728
He could have had no standards at all it wouldn't have changed anything.
He had no social contact with girls at all and was too much of an aspie to approach any.
>>
>>69167699
>Disabled, disfigured and ugly women can still choose from hundreds of beta males

The fact that you yourself call them beta proves my point. They are not getting alpha males, they are stuck with betas.

Good job defeating yourself.
>>
>>69167709
The highest achievement of humanity was to develop consciousness and culture. We are more than just animals. People like you are just throwing away all these achievements, so you can behave like a retarded monkey sticking your dick into slimy holes. Disgusting.
>>
>>69167905
All males who worship vagina are beta. In particular you are beta.
>>
>>69167906
>The highest achievement of humanity was to develop consciousness
You really think humans are the only animals with consciousness? Holy shit you are next level retarded
>>
He was a manlet and an intovert.

Thats a death sentence in the dating world for you.
>>
>>69168000
Shhhhhh, you don't have human level consciousness, so you don't even understand what that means.
>>
>>69167699
>Disabled, disfigured and ugly women can still choose from hundreds of beta males

That's the beta males' problem, not mine, not yours. If you want a shot at more attractive women, hit the gym (it's the healthy thing to do anyway, just stay away from steroids), save up some money for decent clothes, and most importantly, socialize with different people and develop your good qualities. Some women will reject you anyway, fuck 'em, it's part of life. Consider it experience and move on.
>>
>>69166713
This guy has some terrible fetish. Given that he's not Asian it's odd he's into harpooning whales.
>>
>>69168107
>moving goalposts this hard
Seriously dude iv never met a more pathetic and sad individual in my entire life. You make Elliot Rodgers look like a chad with your beyond omega tier cringe.
>>
>>69168234
>That's the beta males' problem, not mine, not yours
The downfall of western society affects us all.

>If you want a shot at more attractive women
As I said, women have nothing to offer for me. They are sexual objects and nothing more. I reject sex.
>>
>>69168372
You can insult me, but in the end I remain superior. You are a (at least mentally) feminized nu-male while I am a proud masculine alpha.
>>
>>69168403
>I reject sex.
>>
>>69163863
this. he had a blinkered lifestyle which warped his sense of what was normal. if he had gone lived somewhere else on his own for a few years he probably would have been a lot happier
>>
>>69167168
>>69167360
Both of you are wrong.

Denying your want of sex is literally lying to yourself and cucking your libido, the hard sad fact is that today's society has made intimacy a shitfest.

Hook-up culture <<<<< Loving sex

Having tried both, the latter I still can't describe with words..., and has made me ashamed of having had empty sex with sluts and random dates.

Don't be Elliot Rodger, nor Chad: neither being an "alpha" nor being a Supreme Gentleman are a proper solution.

Men must learn to be men again, and that means de-cucking the system of both fake YOLO faggots and stuck-up narcissists.
>>
>>69168372
>>69168514
I have come to the conclusion that you are both nothing but edgy, trolling faggots
Please kill yourselves.
>>
>>69168403
>women have nothing to offer for me. They are sexual objects and nothing more

I don't know man, that just seems like a miserable way to live.
>>
>>69168607
No, that's not the reason. Try again.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (40 KB, 483x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
40 KB, 483x200
>>69167037
>fetish for fat girls
Why is this even a thing
>>
>>69168514
>alpha.
alpha males do this thing where they fuck lots of women. Its actually the definition. Because you are the exact opposite, you are the DEFINITION of beta.
>>
>>69168674
I did not choose this life. At least soon the suffering will end.
>>
>>69162461
>Killed himself

Total beta.
>>
>>69162461

SSRIs and other meds have well documented side effects of 'homicidal ideation.'
>>
>>69168697
If you define your success depending on sluts, you are a beta. A true alpha does that which distinguishes men from women, i.e. intellectual pursuits.
>>
>>69168693
thats not even that bad. You are on 4chan, you should know by now there are a lot of guys out there with a lot worse fetishes than that.

Scat, vore, clopping, AUTONEPIOPHILIA ( Infantalism), etc etc.

Like holy shit there are some fucked up fetishes out there and most of them are only for men.
>>
>>69165573
He didn't want sex he wanted love.
>>
>>69168885
>If you define your success depending on sluts,

No, that is historically what the definition of the alpha male is.

Go ahead, go look it up. We are all waiting for you to come back and realize how beta you are ;)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha_%28ethology%29
>>
>>69168697
you mean alpha *animals*
humans aren't animals
take washington: guy was alpha as fuck and he only slept with one woman in his entire life. human beings are measured with a completely different stick than animals, you literal baboon.
>>
>>69169101
>humans aren't animals
>i failed basic biology: the post

Humans are highly evolved primates. We are cousins of chimpanzees. By the very definition of the word, we are animals.

Im sorry you failed biology so hard.
>>
>>69169081
The article doesn't confirm your wrong point.
>>
>>69169214
We evolved to be more than animals. Well, most of us did. You apparently missed out on that part of evolution.
>>
File: wat4.png (463 KB, 541x498) Image search: [Google]
wat4.png
463 KB, 541x498
>>69167564
>Leave culture to those who are masculine enough for it
>>
>>69169237
>. Male or female alphas may gain preferential access to sex or mates; in some species, only alphas or an alpha pair reproduce.

nice to see you lack basic reading comprehension
>>
>>69169214
>We are cousins of chimpanzees
but, were not chimpanzees.
>>
>>69167304
women are boring and dull because of evolution. nature experiment more when it makes men. men are the performers, women are just the judges who sit there and decide who to let fuck them.

i also think that sexual perversions (or "fetishes") must be linked to intelligence. i mean, how often do you see a dog, or even a monkey, doing anything to get itself off other than the actual act of fornication? its only humans who figure out weird ways to be aroused, it must be a side effect of the brain being so complex.
>>
>>69162461

gay fish face and neurosis repelled women away.

also Eurasian,

not that complicated.
>>
>>69169101
>humans aren't animals
Argentinian education at it's finest.
>>
>>69169339
How about you read the rest of the article? Because that's not the definition but merely a corollary.
>>
>>69169306
http://io9.gizmodo.com/yes-humans-are-animals-so-just-get-over-yourselves-1588990060

http://a-z-animals.com/animals/human/

Homo Sapiens are animals. Sorry you failed biology
>>
>>69168885
wrong, he does both, except 'sexual' success doesn't necessarily mean fucking every woman his dick points him to

and lways remember: love > sex
who is more succesful? chad who has slept with 100 8/10 whores, or don juan who made 5 princesses fall completely in love with him?
>>
>>69164043

Good call. To me, the key to dealing successfully with women is to learn to be unselfish. Think about what the OTHER person wants. We all want women to work out or diet enough to maintain that hot lil' frame... but what if she wants her man to work out too?

The red pill on women has to come full circle: if men are truly superior to women, then it is our job to be the adult in the relation ship and coddle them and make the bigger sacrifice in the relationship.

... I still think the only reason this kid killed was because of the damn anti-depressants and other hardcore 'legal' drugs that totally fuck with your brain.
>>
>>69169400
thick lips on non-african men are a huge turn off for women. they scream femininity more than any other facial feature. he might aswell have been walking around with a pair of tits.
>>
>>69169443
>hurr durr I'm only an animal
>fuck culture, civilization and consciousness
Okay, go out in the woods and play in the dirt, animal.
>>
>>69166292
>There is absolutely nothing i enjoy more than snuggling up to my girlfriend and watching a movie for hours or just laying in bed all day together having romantic make out sessions.
You're on your way to getting cucked friend, do that shit on a sunday I hope, if she sees you pull that on a monday instead of working she'll drop you
>>
>>69169358
right. I never even implied we are. We are their cousins. Are you the same person as your cousin? No? Then why are you so confused?

>>69169486
>Because that's not the definition
its actually the most important part of a sexually reproductive society
>>
>>69167197
>>69169049
>he wanted love

Yeah granted, but to get love you have to be worthy of it. You have to earn it.

He should have overcome the hurdle and done what was necessary to get his shit together.

It's a sad thing that a lot of young guys are dealing with this without any real guidance, which is why they turn to muppets like Roosh V.
>>
>>69169506
>io9
underaged detected
>>
>>69168885
This german guy is le sour grapes man , couldn't get laid because he is a social retard so he blames women and claims he doesn't get pussy because he doesn't need but deep down he wants a girl to notice him and date him.
>>
>>69169506
Humans are intelligent creatures, thus they can deny any evolutionary need. Your argument is invalid.
>>
>>69169517
>and lways remember: love > sex
Exactly my point. However 99.9999% of women are not capable of love. Love is a male trait and not a female one.
>>
File: asdasdhy.gif (681 KB, 400x226) Image search: [Google]
asdasdhy.gif
681 KB, 400x226
>>69169616
>You're on your way to getting cucked friend,
she hates men more than i do so i doubt that will happen desu.

She also pretty much supports me financially because she loves me so much. Sorry you dont know what that feels like ;)
>>
It could be physiology. It's pretty clear that the beta was wired wrong upstairs, and there was a study conducted some time ago regarding physical cues to these "people". Something along the lines that whatever was defective in the brain's chemistry resulted in subtle scents (corrupted pheromones) that could be detected subconsciously. It doesn't matter that he was rich and didn't look like the typical neckbeard waste, people still picked up on his fundamental defects.

Also, fuck him and everything he loved. Based on what came out about him, I'd have kicked his ass too.
>>
He had very little concept of action reaction, social dynamics and logical thought.

He crashed a random house party he found out about by creeping on people's facebooks. When at the party he stood in the corner and got so salty that everyone was having fun and he couldn't break the ice he decided to try and push some girls off the balcony. The party goers ended up pushing him instead off the balcony and he injured his leg in the fall.

He's was a fucking retard.
>>
He dindu nuffin he was a good boy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONE2913VP1g
>>
>>69169626
>moving the goalposts once again
>>
>>69169728
t. a man who has never been in love
jesus you are either trolling or just plain autistic to have this mindset.
>>
>>69169668
>all these projections
I have a gf. I just don't intend to have sex with her.
>>
>>69169722
>Humans are intelligent creatures, thus they can deny any evolutionary need.
>i have no idea how the human brain works: the post
Bro do you even neuroscience?

Do you know how hard wired our sexual desires are?

>>69169728
>Love is a male trait and not a female one.
science says otherwise. Sorry you are so wrong about everything.
>>
>>69169214
>>69169358
you fail at basic philosophy
humans beings have emotions, reason, judgement, and free will.
that's what separates us from animals, who have none of that; also, just because some crow can solve a physics puzzle doesn't mean he can reason as we do
>>
>>69169880
I am in love with a woman. I only love her because she's different from the typical female parasite. 99.999% of women are literal trash. You must be a cuck blinded by your own horniness if you don't see this.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (37 KB, 1302x111) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
37 KB, 1302x111
>>69169916
Then why are you wasting your time and money on her
le too enlightened for women though you post on a cantonese nazi board
>>
>>69169939
>you fail at basic philosophy
Philosophy is pseudo science. IT means absolutely nothing.

Biology and science are what matters, and neuroscience tells us that you are 100% wrong.

Here, you are in desperate need of an education.

http://brain.mcmaster.ca/BrainBee/Neuroscience.Science.of.the.Brain.pdf

http://science.sciencemag.org/collection/neuroscience

http://www.brainfacts.org/about-neuroscience/what-is-neuroscience/
>>
>>69169728
women are even more capable than men. a woman in love is a force to be reckoned with

yes, current society indoctrinates them against that, but that's exactlt why we must work hard to make that happen again

don't lose faith
>>
File: 1440571178362.gif (449 KB, 318x239) Image search: [Google]
1440571178362.gif
449 KB, 318x239
>>69163332
>This ultimately evolved to Elliot wanting to stop everyone from having sex because he couldn't get a girlfriend so no one could have sex if he couldn't and he was the supreme gentleman so he deserved it more than everyone else. He had a heart in him, a good one, but it was destroyed by the Gender Jew. The female parasite.

Fucking this. This right here.

How would you feel, knowing that you were entitled to sex and love, only to have it stripped away from you? How would you feel, every waking moment watching couples blatantly attack you with public displays of affection?

Elliot's birthright was to bask in the hedonistic glow of sex and women, it was his fucking right and he WAS entitled to it. The world didn't deliver, so Elliot lashed out.

Tragic. Women are entirely to blame for this. They owe Elliot a collective fucking apology.
>>
>>69169784
lol it was nothing to do with how he smelled mate. have you seen the videos he took of himself? the guy's mannerisms screamed "psycho". most males would have been creeped out by him, so he had no chance of attracting a female.

that said, i still feel sorry for the guy and society should take much of the blame for not doing more to help and accept maladjusted men like him.
>>
>>69169638
>Yeah granted, but to get love you have to be worthy of it. You have to earn it.
Bull. And this is coming from a guy who is fairly attractive.
Love is basically cuddling in bed, and you get that by being beautiful. That's it.
If you aren't attractive, forget it, might as well go for whores.
>>
File: 1437209393860.png (38 KB, 969x482) Image search: [Google]
1437209393860.png
38 KB, 969x482
>>69169930
>science says otherwise.
Science confirms that the majority of females are psychopaths. Pic related.

>Do you know how hard wired our sexual desires are?
Obviously not that hardwired, if that little bit of sexual abuse I had to suffer in my childhood made me so disgusted by sex.
>>
>>69170174
no. he was a creep
>>
>>69170143
>Then why are you wasting your time and money on her
I'm not. Never wasted money on her, and only spend time with her, when I want to.
>>
>>69169784
Are you referring to the 1960 study on schizophrenia patients?

http://archpsyc.jamanetwork.com/article.aspx?articleid=487740

I couldn't find anything else on the subject. It would be interesting to explore that hypothesis further, though.
>>
>>69170174
>knowing that you were entitled to sex and love,
No one is entitled to love or sex. Not men, not women.

What kind of pathetic entitled beta millenial logic is this. Why the fuck are you entitled to anything? Holy shit fuck off back to /r9k/.

No one, NO ONE, is entitled to love or sex. If you think so it means you think that someone else is entitled to have sex with you even if you dont want it. There is absolutely no logic behind thinking anyone is entitled to sex.

Sex is something that two people agree to do because they are interested enough in eachother.

Only beta faggots like you who cant get laid think they are somehow entitled to something they cant get by themselves.
>>
>>69170160
Women are purely sexual beings. Sex is the opposite of love. Sex is animalistic and materialistic, while love is a higher emotion and an idea.
>>
>>69170340
>Pic related.
>no source
>not peer reviewed
0/10
>>
File: 4CB.jpg (26 KB, 631x350) Image search: [Google]
4CB.jpg
26 KB, 631x350
>>69170174
You're not entitled to a girlfriend, women don't want to fuck faggot beta males. You don't have to be a chad, in fact being red pilled and shit could be played to your advantage if you know how.

jus b urself :)
>>
File: aspergers.jpg (47 KB, 500x415) Image search: [Google]
aspergers.jpg
47 KB, 500x415
>>69170541
>Sex is the opposite of love.
>>
>>69170428
I thought women had nothing to offer other than their cunt , which you are too enlightened for mr. enlightenment . Stop lying to us , why would a smart enlightened man like yourself spend time with by your words a psychopath? >>69170340
>>
>>69170602
It's self-explanatory. No source needed.
>>
>>69169930
We do sex for pleasure, not for procreation.
>>
File: DjB1xvC.png (541 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
DjB1xvC.png
541 KB, 1080x1080
>>69165573
>>69166742
>>69167197

if a hooker is your idea of an intimacy replacement then you're more sociopathic than Elliot
>>
File: c3PNJRDmh8w.jpg (44 KB, 765x511) Image search: [Google]
c3PNJRDmh8w.jpg
44 KB, 765x511
>>69170541
sex is both romantic and sensual

who hurt you?
>>
>>69170541
>implying love is anything more than a chemical reaction in the brain - a side effect of our evolution
>>
>>69170174
No he didn't , nobody is entitled to anything. A fat obese woman with aids is not entitled to you , neither is elliot.
>>
>>69170661
You are too much of a woman to understand what this means.

>>69170720
Because she's one of the rare exceptions. Probably the closest I can find to real non-sexual love.
>>
>>69170838
>who hurt you?
women
>>
File: 1345251081386.png (10 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1345251081386.png
10 KB, 300x300
>>69170727
>No source needed.
iv been here since august 2009 and i can honestly say in all of that time i have never met anyone on 4chan as unintelligent or pathetic as you.

Congratulations.
>>
>>69170972
and there's your problem, grow a pair hans
>>
>>69170973
Your inability to understand intelligent posts doesn't invalidate them.
>>
>>69170911
>moving goalposts
Your post clearly state all women , stop lying to us. You are just a bitter virgin, and you proved to be a clear retard by saying no source needed motherfucker if you are debating someone , you need a valid source. >>69170973
>>
>>69170727
>no source needed

nigger, are you a woman? that's a woman argument, i.e. not an argument.
>>
>>69162461
>Be me
>6'2"
>Go outside
>Instantly have gf
>>
>>69170541

Well said, PlatoBro.
>>
>>69171195
>>69171293
The pic is self-explanatory. Just read it.
>>
On topic, the whole story feels tragic to me. Based on what the guy wrote in his manifesto he was miserable most of the time despite having wealthy parents. He also seemed to have an extreme case of vulnerable narciccism since he felt like he deserved a 10/10 gf and the fact that he didn't have one was some great cosmic injustice. I can't help but think that he would have turned out all right if he just had a couple of friends. Shit, the guy saved his brother from drowning when he was a kid.
>>
>>69162461

Both probably
>>
File: baitfish.png (74 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
baitfish.png
74 KB, 1024x1024
>>69170518
>>69170625
>>69170908
>all this bait

What the fuck is wrong with all of you? When you're Elliot fucking Rodger, you are entitled to sex and love, when you're as stunning as he is, women should be lining the fuck up. There's nothing 'beta' about being angry that the world didn't give you what it owed you, it's a rational response to injustice.

Jesus christ bait harder why don't you?
>>
>>69164326
>dota
someone is completely divorced from reality. Dota is pol's basecamp on vg.
>>
File: 1458837557370.png (585 KB, 584x431) Image search: [Google]
1458837557370.png
585 KB, 584x431
>>
all these autistic butthurt virgins in this thread
>>
>>69171378
Thanks. I was paraphrasing the philosopher Otto Weininger. He thoroughly analyzed the female character and its flaws. Extremely underrated man.
>>
File: 4XXZFCd.jpg (59 KB, 546x700) Image search: [Google]
4XXZFCd.jpg
59 KB, 546x700
>>69171159
>doesn't invalidate them.
your lack of proof does.

>>69171380
>self-explanatory. J
fuck off faggot thats literally what sjw's use.

back to tumblr with you
>>
>>69171380
>every woman is the same
Not valid , so in your logic, your mom and your imaginary gf are both psychopaths?
>>
>>69171672
>philosopher
>literally pseduo science
good goyim
>>
>>69171676
Shut up, femanon.
>>
File: Poklonskaya_Animated-03.gif (4 MB, 292x347) Image search: [Google]
Poklonskaya_Animated-03.gif
4 MB, 292x347
>>69171490
You're not entitled to anybody, you can't force somebody to love you.

I think this is counterbait though.
>>
>>69171732
My mom is most certainly the worst of psychopaths. Every rule has its exceptions though, and my gf luckily is one of the very rare exceptions.
>>
>>69162461
I skimmed his "manifesto" (autobiography, really.)

His problem was he never talked to women. He never asked any of them out. He also barely talked to guys. He had no "confidence", a.k.a. optimism. It's as simple as that. He never asked a girl out or did anything.

He ended up being really misogynistic (literally hated women), entitled (complained that he deserved better), and objectifying (wanted certain looks in women.) Feminists were right on the money here. But it was a chicken-and-the-egg scenario because these problems came from his lack of confidence.

I also believe he was strongly negatively influenced by liberal casual-sex culture. Porn, mainstream music and movies, et cetera can make us think fucking random girls is normal. It does happen sometimes, but it's not desirable, and in my opinion, an actual child-making relationship (marriage and kids) is what both men and women really want.

When you come at them looking for casual sex only, it usually creeps them out, simply because on a biological level, it means taking advantage of them-- impregnating them and leaving them with the baby.
>>
>>69162461
>What went wrong /pol/?
He didn't have any real friends. If you are anything like this guy don't even bother thinking about women. Work on strengthening your relationships with men first and try to make friends.
>>
>>69171812
nope. theres literally nothing you can do to stop me from talking. You have no power here or anywhere.
>>
He wasn't a bad kid, he is just a result of wrong with modern society.
>>
>>69171812
You lost the argument , le bitter enlightment man
>>
>>69171768
>oh no, not philosophy
>all this white male logic is too hard for me
okay femanon
>>
File: imnMPjT.jpg (140 KB, 640x861) Image search: [Google]
imnMPjT.jpg
140 KB, 640x861
He could have made it, but I think it was his 4 inch cock that sealed his fate
>>
>>69171931
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIwOKHZ_Bkc

So you're saying the man in this video isn't entitled to sex?

If you sincerely think that, seek mental help.
>>
>>69172004
>killed four people because they wouldn't have sex with him
this is bait , has to be. How would you feel if some fat tumblrtard killed you because you rejected her
>>
>>69171949
>His problem was he never talked to women.
He tried and they treated him like shit.

>When you come at them looking for casual sex only, it usually creeps them out
Have you ever heard of tinder? Have you ever been to a club? Women want nothing but casual sex.
>>
>>69172061
>logic
>he thinks philosophy is the same as logic
holy shit just when i thought you couldnt get any less intelligent.
>>
>>69172058
Why? Because you fail to undestand it?
>>
>>69172165
Now I'm certain you're joking.
>>
>>69172175
I wouldn't feel anything because I would be dead retard.
>>
>>69172215
>Women want nothing but casual sex.
No women who use tinder and go to clubs want casual sex beacuse thats LITERALLY where you go when you want casual sex. Thats not where women go for romance you inbred.

Like seriously, you are /r9k/ beta incarnate.
>>
>>69162461
He was raised by his Jewish dad in a Hollywood environment. Anyone would go insane under those conditions. The main difference is most people channel their mental sickness and keep it under wraps. Honestly it's better in the long term that he snapped when he did.
>>
>>69172242
Go back to the kitchen, woman. The men are talking.
>>
>>69172242
This guy is retarded as fuck
>>69172345
well the thought of dying from that is pretty unsettling
>>
>>69162461
I read Rodger's manifesto. The stepmother (who is also a brown) is fully to blame and should be shot.
>>
>>69172414
Women don't even know what romance is. For them romance and casual sex are the same thing.
>>
>>69170819
>if a hooker is your idea of an intimacy replacement
When did I say replacement? I thought I made it obvious that I was suggesting he use a hooker to gain the confidence to approach girls.

It's called a stepping stone. Not something that should be suggested initially, but he seemed to be that fucked up, it should have been an option.
>>
File: 1447650930590.jpg (375 KB, 867x1000) Image search: [Google]
1447650930590.jpg
375 KB, 867x1000
>>69172215
The biggest mistake was giving these cunts rights. Women are born nation destroyers and should be stripped of all of their rights.

What makes them think they're entitled to having rights when men built civilization?
>>
>>69172467
>Go back to the kitchen,
No. Like i said you have 0 power here. NO matter how many times you use sjw logic and try to tell me to go away because of my gender there is nothing you can do to make me leave.

Oh just a tip: if you dont want people to know you are underage you should stop making it so obvious. Im surprised you havent been banned for it yet because you make it extremely obvious from your posts your balls havent dropped yet.
>>
>>69171949
>When you come at them looking for casual sex only, it usually creeps them out, simply because on a biological level, it means taking advantage of them-- impregnating them and leaving them with the baby.
It really doesn't, as long as your a nice guy and decently attractive, you being honest about your intentions works really well
>>
>>69172314
it took you that long? are you an aspie?
>>
>>69172690
as a matter of fact I am, good guess

diagnosed at 6 or 7 I can't remember
>>
>>69172566
>Women don't even know what romance is.
right thats why all those cheesy romance novels and chick flicks are mainly viewed and read by women while the vast majority of porn is consumed by men.

Do you even biology?

You know that tesosterone literally makes men twice as horny as women and estrogen literally makes women twice as emotional as men right?
>>
File: 1450993001456.jpg (209 KB, 1350x801) Image search: [Google]
1450993001456.jpg
209 KB, 1350x801
>>69172671
This.

Women are too immature to hold political opinions. Their thinking is too primitive and they cannot distinguish facts from feelings. This is why they are easily manipulated and vote for left and green fascists, ulimately destroying society.
>>
>>69172566
>For them romance and casual sex are the same thing.
proof you don't have a gf, why do you have a gf if she doesn't know romance? then in your train of thought , she must be cucking you. cuck
>>
>>69162461
Rumination and self hated at what he couldn't change about his life. Led him to hate and want to harm others.

He could have literally taken a year off and fixed himself. Find someone extremely alpha, copy habits and improve inner habits.

He stroked his bad habits because he was getting off on doing this for a while.

He hay have had some bad influences in family, adding to bad thinking. You gotta remove those people or change em by force.

He went beta Dexter, if he had started lifting and improved his inner self he could have become Alpha Dexter.

You gotta stop caring about what these females think. Hating them because they are influenced by natural selection and stupid...

He was the friendzone. Not even that, he was the guy watching outside the friendzone wanting to get back in the friendzone.
>>
>>69162461
>what went wrong /pol/

craven politicians and the NRA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQEcVbixRhM
>>
>>69172676
You really ARE a woman? Hahaha, I should have guessed from your inability to reason.
>>
File: 1451774108693.jpg (108 KB, 640x1024) Image search: [Google]
1451774108693.jpg
108 KB, 640x1024
>>69172812
>cheesy romance novels
>>
Sorry betas, even relatively handsome guys aren't going to get anywhere if they act like creeps/autists/entitled twats.

Yes, it is true, girls are horny brats.

They want attention, they want sex, they want love, just like men.

But they won't fall into the arms of an awkward, angry, misguided child-of-a-man.

The good ones go after older guys for a reason. We're more worldly, more charming, and the autists among us have given up pursuing them, leaving the cream of the crop (me).
>>
File: 1436331294623.png (43 KB, 1314x377) Image search: [Google]
1436331294623.png
43 KB, 1314x377
>>69172812
>twice as emotional
Except these emotions are primitive as fuck and not comparable to the highly differentiated emotions of a male. Why else are all great poets male?
>>
File: tumblr_n7lr6oFUwE1qc8a9jo3_500.gif (2 MB, 500x240) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n7lr6oFUwE1qc8a9jo3_500.gif
2 MB, 500x240
>>69172885
>You really ARE a woman?
well yeah in order to be a lesbian one does kind of have to be a woman.
> inability to reason.
sorry but logic and reason is what tells me that your bullshit claims with no proof are just that, bullshit. Proof is like one of the fundamental things behind logic and reason.
>>
>>69172820
As I said, she is one of the rare exceptions.
>>
>>69173041
so are you a butch or shy lesbian?
>>
File: 1435520661611.png (25 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1435520661611.png
25 KB, 800x800
>>69173041
>filename
kek
>>
>>69172921
thats not a romance novel. Im sorry you are too retarded to know that.

>>69173008
>highly differentiated emotions of a male
and yet you have 0 proof for your claims and science tells us this is 100% wrong.
>Why else are all great poets male?
>moving goalposts again
Poetry and emotion are non sequitors. You dont need emotion to be poeetic and you can be emotional as fuck and not poetic.

Most famous poets were men because most women werent allowed to learn how to read and write.

Besides that , my favorite poet WAS actually a woman and the island she came from is where the term lesbian comes from ;)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sappho

Seriously, how underage are you to have never heard of Sappho.
>>
>>69170174
You sound just like a sandnigger.
>muh sexual emergency
>>
File: tumblr_l9kv1kJwYT1qcoc3ao1_500.jpg (106 KB, 467x700) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_l9kv1kJwYT1qcoc3ao1_500.jpg
106 KB, 467x700
>>69173200
im like androgynous but kind of lipstick. my gf and i look like this basically.

>>69173298
tumblr is a good place for lesbian couple pictures just as 4chan is a good place for discussion. I dont go to tumblr to discuss anything with anyone and i dont go to 4chan to look for cute lesbian pictures.

Im sorry you are too unintelligent to understand how to use different websites for their strengths.
>>
He was a nice guy (except for the fact that he killed a few people).
I think the American woman fucked him up.
He should have looked for an immigrant woman.
The American woman are shit tier. I know a 19 year old that brags about having banged 39 guys already in only a year and a half into college.
>"greek life"
>>
>>69173352
>thats not a romance novel
Did you read it?

>Most famous poets were men because most women werent allowed to learn how to read and write.
You failed at history.

>Sappho
She was only able to write (low tier) poetry because she rejected everything female in herself and strived to be as male as possible.
>>
File: 1455590789659.png (264 KB, 998x320) Image search: [Google]
1455590789659.png
264 KB, 998x320
>>69173557
Yep, thought I recognized your typing pattern.

Move along and ignore the troll, this cunt is in every thread remotely critical of women.
>>
>>69173625
>Did you read it?
i read the bio on their website and its not a romance novel.

>>69173625
>You failed at history.
no my good sir you failed history

http://csis.pace.edu/grendel/WS1/object.html

https://www.nwhm.org/online-exhibits/education/1700s_1.htm

>o be as male as possible.

Your post makes it extremely obvious you never read a single poem by her. Tell me without googling in your own words what she talked about
>>
>>69173822
the fact that you were so triggered by an OBVIOUS troll post i made probably 2-3 months ago that you not only still remember it but also says it is beyond pathetic.

Seriously, did i not make it obvious i was baiting? Like everyone in that thread even said "nice bait" and shit.

How the fuck did you get triggered so hard?
>>
>>69173985
>says
saved it*
that was a terrible typo
>>
>>69173838
>https://www.nwhm.org
hahaha

>obvious you never read a single poem by her
Why would I read a poem from a woman when I can read much better poems from men?
>>
>>69165757
There is no solution. When there is no solution, destroy everything.
>>
>>69172884
>Richard Martinez and Peter Rodger.jpg

Richard Martinez is the father of one of the victims and when the press interviewed him he immediately blamed guns and the NRA

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/california-shooting-dad-elliot-rodger-3608987

Six people died: 3 via stabbing, 3 via gun.
>>
File: 1448192734016.jpg (320 KB, 1000x719) Image search: [Google]
1448192734016.jpg
320 KB, 1000x719
>>69173985
What makes you think you're entitled to claiming 'B-BUT IT WAS BAIT,' whore?

Women's suffrage was a mistake.
>>
>>69172940
>But they won't fall into the arms of an awkward, angry, misguided child-of-a-man.

That's okay, we'll just create VR simulations to fill in the void. Also, scientists (men) are creating artificial wombs to create babies, meaning someday women won't be necessary.

I think it's because this is a self preservation mechanism built within our species. If the primary gender that reproduces isn't functioning properly... we'll simply replicate them and do a better job at it.
>>
>>6916445
>odin

you sound more incel than Elliot himself desu
>>
File: JEW-GUN-GRABBERS-MONTAGE.jpg (702 KB, 650x1249) Image search: [Google]
JEW-GUN-GRABBERS-MONTAGE.jpg
702 KB, 650x1249
>>69174198
AND PETER ROGER IS THE SON OF A FAMOUS HOLOHOAX PHOTOGRAPHER

OY VEY IT'S JUST A COINCIDENCE GOY
>>
>>69174168
>Why would I read a poem from a woman
So you admit that you have no idea what you are talking about and were legit lying when you claimed that you knew what her poems were about. Nice defeating yourself.

>hahaha
im sorry its not the /r9k/ propaganda you are used to but its a pretty reputable site.

>>69174357
Are you still actually and unironically getting trolled this hard?

Like seriously. I even admitted LATER IN THAT THREAD that i was just trolling because someone got really upset and i was trying to calm them down.

Your lack of intelligence is astounding. Do you just take everything you read on the internet to be true?

You are the definition of a bluepill.
>>
>Autist
>Read thread
>All these posts about how autists never find love

I'm gonna leave now and become a beta narcissistic serial killer.
>>
>>69163332
No offence but if This guy only wanted a kiss he could of waited to go overseas and kiss as many drunk/willing females once they see his shirt brand. He's a weakling and thank fuck he's gone what a waste of sperm he was
>>
>>69174168
>writes about women
>about female beauty
>implying that is imitating a "male" style

I haven't read her poetry, and you haven't either.
You can't say anything about the quality of her poetry.
>>
>>69174682
>when you claimed that you knew what her poems were about
I never claimed that. I only stated the academic community's consensus about her personality.

>but its a pretty reputable site.
hahaha
>>
File: 1447919053698.jpg (620 KB, 1568x1030) Image search: [Google]
1447919053698.jpg
620 KB, 1568x1030
>>69174682
>a literal parasite calling me bluepilled

Needed a good laugh. Thank you leech.
>>
>>69174725
>I'm gonna leave now and become a beta narcissistic serial killer.
I know this is just a joke but i do worry from some of the comments ITT , espcially the blue ID german faggot, that some of these people are going to follow the actions of the supreme gentleman elliot.

Should i be contacting the FBI? would they care about a german?
>>
>>69174821
>You can't say anything about the quality of her poetry.
Without having read it, I know it's low quality because it's written by a woman.

>>writes about women
>>about female beauty
female """""beauty"""""
Yeah, it's shit tier poetry.
>>
File: gene rosen.jpg (85 KB, 739x345) Image search: [Google]
gene rosen.jpg
85 KB, 739x345
>>69174672
NOTHING TO SEE HERE GOY!

http://www.haaretz.com/jewish/news/1.592681

>Grandfather of Santa Barbara Shooter Was Renowned Holocaust-era Photographer

>George Rodger, whose grandson killed seven friday night, is responsible for many iconic pictures of World War II and the Holocaust.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLLckyRpwr0
>>
>>69174840
>academic community's consensus about her personality.
>im not intelligent enough to read her poems so i base my opinions on what other people tell me
GOYIM YES

>>69174889
>a literal parasite
Glad to see you failed basic biology
>>
File: 1456547865573.jpg (19 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1456547865573.jpg
19 KB, 250x250
>>69162461
Normalfag detected.
>>
>>69162461
Batshit insane rich fella that didn't deck out his car with 24 inch chrome wheels to get all the hoes.

Basically /pol/: the character.
>>
File: 1458967993482.jpg (29 KB, 364x400) Image search: [Google]
1458967993482.jpg
29 KB, 364x400
>>69167213

Even she can get a boyfriend and friends despite being ugly as hell

The bf most likely isn't a 10/10, but shows how fucking deluded was Rodgers thinking that nobody would love him.
Elliot Rodgers didn't try, he didn't adapt, he was weak and he hated himself and everyone else for it, but instead of channeling that energy into a positive change, he kept desiring 10/10 women that loved him unconditionally while having less personality than a turd. Women were there just to satisfy his need of love and sex, and if they didn't gave him their pussy, then no one else could have them either. Women were mean and evil because they wouldn't give him their pussy, and other men were evil because they interfered in his quest for affection and vagina. He was a crybaby who only viewed people as means to satisfy him.

He had his head up his ass. He not only hated himself, but hated his friends who tolerated his autistic ass because he deemed them inferior. He killed the 3 chinese dudes that shared a room with him because they were "losers" and how dare these "losers" make him, the great, attractive, rich, and charismatic gentelman a part of their turf. Fuck him, Elliot was a fucking rat who murdered his fellas because he couldn't accept that he was on the same "low level" as them.

Heart of gold my ass he had the heart of a leech.

TL;DR fuck Elliot
>>
>>69170174

How can people not notice this is sarcasm. The irony is all over the place on this post
>>
File: 1447834730885.jpg (464 KB, 1581x823) Image search: [Google]
1447834730885.jpg
464 KB, 1581x823
>>69175114
Women are by definition parasitic entities. By and large your kind leeches off of the hard work of men, wrongly claiming to be independent.

You very much are a parasite. But that's fine, you're a strong parasite who don't need no man.
>>
>>69175083
>responsible for many iconic pictures of World War II and the Holocaust.
>>
>>69175287
He had a very deep personality. This is part of the reason why women despised him. Because they themselves have no personality and only want to engage in brainless sex.
>>
>>69169823
I read his manifesto thing too and I'm positive this incident was the tipping point for him
>>
>>69175476
>>
File: fallat-molinaro-wedding-006.jpg (2 MB, 3960x2640) Image search: [Google]
fallat-molinaro-wedding-006.jpg
2 MB, 3960x2640
>>69175454
>off of the hard work of men,
my gf is the person who supports me financially. Sorry you are too retarded to follow a thread.
>, you're a strong parasite who don't need no man.
Well duh i need men whos gonna make my music and video games?

I dont need men for a relationship yes, because why would I? Iv dated men before and women are just sooooooo much better in relationships.

They are so cute and cuddly and softy and sexy and adorable. Men just smell weird and want sex all the time.

Sure its nice to have them in society for heavy lifting and stuff, but when it comes to relationships theres really nothing they have to offer that i want.
>>
Still remember when this shit went down in 2014.
I Respect, Sympathize and Empathize with him, it is so fucking hard to get a girl. All of them want Jock McSixPack, Patrice the Overtly Romantic and Sentimental French Exchange Student or Tyrone Williams and sometimes fellow nig nogs Jerome and Jamal in a threesome or foursome or general gangbang
Our society is so incredibly fucked beyond belief, and it's so fucking subtle, that you have to live through it to believe how backwards everything is.
Bringing in undocumented refugees who've been displaced by our foreign policy and giving them citizenships while they make crime soar, change the culture and racial makeup of our Western society is 'acceptance'.
Killing unborn human beings by the millions every single year in America is a 'freedom for women' and everyone who points out that pro-death people are literally killing hundreds of thousands of future American women are 'misogynist' and 'women controllers'.
Anyone who points out the blatant and explicit racism and sexism behind affirmative action policies such as Trudeau's 50-50 male-female Cabinet and making sure that ethnic minorities make up a certain percentage of workplaces and get into higher study, despite getting lesser scores then that of fellow white students, is absolutely racist and sexist, yet all we see is Black Lies Matter, the gender wage myth and more calls for affirmative action in the MSM.
The Elliot Rodgers and Dylann Roofs are a reflection of respectful and moral white males in their late teens and early 20s, who realize the gigantic hypocrisy and mass evil in our Western world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oybAUKZhaMA
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (37 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
37 KB, 1280x720
>>69175931
>>
>>69170972
>>
File: 0001.png (597 KB, 971x555) Image search: [Google]
0001.png
597 KB, 971x555
Even an AI roasted the supreme gentleman.
>>
>>69176110
that 3 part of southpark is actually probably in my top 5 episodes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voN9kCTa7TA
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 82

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.