[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
General mexican inquery thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: 0567567534.jpg (992 KB, 900x763) Image search: [Google]
0567567534.jpg
992 KB, 900x763
Why are Mexicans such hypocrites?
They demand all the rights, but are not willing to grant rights to other people.

- They build a wall to Guatemala, but call us racist for wanting to build a wall on our border
- Their immigration laws are brutal, but they call the Arizona immigration law racist
- They make sure that their neighborhoods become 100% Hispanic by only renting to other Hispanics, but then complain about racism. Look at how Hispanic many parts of the Valley have become. East L.A. or even many black neighborhoods have become more and more Hispanic.
- They like to immigrate illegally and then demand to be rewarded for it. You can't do that in Mexico.
- If you are in Mexico they will tell you to learn Spanish. Mexicans are the #1 group in the US refusing to learn English.

There are many more examples. I have never met such hypocrites in my life.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 262x236) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 262x236
>>70512651
>expecting anything from taco-niggers
>>
>>70514355
did mufasa actually only get brain damage from the fall
>>
>>70512651
And thats why the only answer is to
BUILD WALL
>>
>>70512651
As far a I know the Mexican goverment doesnt give a shit about the wall. They just dont want to pay for it,that is what Trump us saying
>>
File: 1459316665426.png (897 KB, 900x1007) Image search: [Google]
1459316665426.png
897 KB, 900x1007
>>70512651
This nigga, you say that like there isn't a bunch of people coming here illegally, hell the police does nothing about them when they see them asking for money in the street of my city as for the other stuff they are totally truth but if you say something bad about them (in case you criticize immigration and the shit that happens to immigrants) feminist groups and the like jump at you for being a horrible person and the last one makes me hate my country even more fucking hell a lot of idiots with master degrees or even doctorates can't even read in English let alone write it or speak it (i will not even mention the people with no education) this country is such a shit hole.
>>
File: 1440038898945.jpg (94 KB, 1280x696) Image search: [Google]
1440038898945.jpg
94 KB, 1280x696
>>70514426
See? Even Pablo gets it, somehow.
>>
>>70514581
They wouldn't even be paying for it. We would just use the money WE send them to build it instead of wasting it on their shithole of a country.
>>
>>70512651
It isn't hypocrisy, it's supremacist-nationalist; all that you're complaining about is part of a very deliberate institution based on restoring the ancestral grounds of Aztlan.
>>
File: 1435032802312.jpg (124 KB, 950x1104) Image search: [Google]
1435032802312.jpg
124 KB, 950x1104
>>70512651
Mexico doesn't have a wall with Guatemala. Stop that shitty meme.
100% hispanic? What that means to you? Hispanic is a culture, not a race.
Mexico have a lot of illegal inmigrants and one of the weakest border securities.
Mexicans must learn english in all public schools.

Educate yourself.
>>
It's 2000 miles across the Mexican desert. 90% of the people that would build it probably said "estar wars" when they were asked what movie they wanted to see at the theatre. The majority of major companies in the US have an enormous amount of manufacturing based in Mexico. According to pew research the majority of illegals jumping the border are from central america not mejico. Putting the country South of us in an economic chokehold is not good foreign policy in any sense of the word. Cities where immigrants are the majority such as el Paso and Laredo have some of the lowest crime rates in the country.

It's a waste of time and resources just enforce the laws that are already there.
>>
File: hernandez-llanas.jpg (56 KB, 746x1000) Image search: [Google]
hernandez-llanas.jpg
56 KB, 746x1000
i just feel like the gene pool would be less....rapy without Hispanics around
>>
>>70515855
BUILD
>>
Gerfag in the US on vacation here

Mexicans are good fucks.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.